AnyOne beleives in Acupuncture for fertility.
I had my 1st IVF cycle failed. So this time after starting my 2nd IVF cycle i started acupuncture treatment which is helping me with me stress and also the uterus lining.

Dont know if that will make any difference to implantations.
I have several friends on here that have acupuncture before IVF and after.  Some are pregnant, some have been pregnant and had their babies and some are waiting on their BFP.   I do believe that it doesn't hurt to give it a try!  I'm seriously thinking about it myself, just the acupuncture part because I cannot afford IVF at the moment and my insurance covers NOTHING as far as infertility/fertility is concerned. Anyways, I wish you the best!!  Good luck!! :D
Hi! I am not doing IVF, but I am going through IUI's right now and I have been doing acupuncture since August. I truly believe in Acupunture and that it can help us through this hard time.  I think the biggest help I have received from it is reducing stress througout my cycle so I no longer spot in between periods (that is my positive I take out of it since I am not pregnant yet).  I also believe that it does help with other issues that cause infertility.  I wish you the best and I think you are doing something good for you and your future baby.
Thank you to both of you for your responses. I have just started beleiveing in it, I agree it helps tremendously with the stress and also it helped me so far with my uterus lining.

I was to go today for my 5dt, but heard a sad news that my embies are not grwoing normal, i had a 12 n 14 cell today morula stage.. so far didnt make it to the blastscyst stage, my fingers are crossed tom will be the deciding day6, if it is good to go ahead with it or not. Doc was clear and said doesnt look like that theses embies will make a baby even if we transfer them.

I have been recomemnded going for PGD test for genectic deffects with the embryos, as they dont know the reason why everytime my embies dont make it to the blastscyst stage.

I am continuning with acupuncture n my fertility treatments. Dont know what else i can do about the choromosome part of it.

I wish everyone nothing but the best. Hope god listens to all of us.