Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Anybody else??
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Anybody else??

So, on November 29, at 11 wks 4 days pregnant, I had a miscarriage. Bleeding finally stopped after about 2 weeks. My period finally showed back up on January 15. I'm not quite sure if my body is back on a regular cycle or if its still trying to get back to normal. If my cycle is back on a fairly normal cycle, I should expect my period this Friday the 15th-ish. Last Wednesday the 6th I started spotting. Very light spotting, usually dark brown and sometimes only noticeable when I wipe. (Sorry to give the unpleasant details.) It is still happening today, but no actual period yet. My husband and I have sex on a regular basis, so that combined with the fact that I don't know exactly what kind of cycle I'm on is throwing me off. I've read about implantation bleeding, but I'm not sure. I've never had to deal with spotting between periods before. Has anybody else dealt with this? 2 negative tests so far, but since I'm not due for a period quite yet, I don't know if they're accurate or not. Any advice?
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
If that bleeding was implantation bleeding there should be enough hcg in ur blood for the test to show up positive by now.  Try testing in another week :) good luck and I'm so sorry for ur loss.
Blank
I am so sorry for your loss. At this time, it is quite possible that you could be experiencing implantation bleeding. Wait a week to see if you miss your cycle and then test. There are studies that show that some women who become pregnant quickly after a miscarriage have higher success rates with pregnancy and go on to have healthy pregnancies and babies.
Good luck!
Blank
1422615_tn?1334067834
after each of my mc i  didnt start spotting several weeks later.

Gl Maybe it will be what u r hoping for.
Blank
Pregnancy or Fertility questions?
100,000+ doctor answers
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979