Anyone Doing MINI IVF with Dr Silber??
I had 3 failed ivf cycles in my home town, so I heard of a physician that is one of the best, and has people from all over the world to come see him. I personally know someone who had 5 failed ivf cycles and she found Dr Silber and got pregnant the first time. I am now under his care, and hoping for the best. So Far so Good with mini ivf. I actually produced more follicles on this protocol than conventional ivf. As of yesterday, they counted 17 measurable follicles.
I'm reading his book, he is one of the best! Goof luck!
Oh wuaooo I just read some of his reviews and I can see that he has changed a lot of lives! I which I lived closer to his office. I see you don't live close either, how are you doing it? because I know we need to be monitored? Good luck to you!
In June Dr silber and Dr Derosa did our tesa and egg retrieval.  We got 4 embryos and will be doing a transfer in Oct.  Dr Silber is amazing and would recommend anyone to travel to see him.  There are extended stay hotels near by that make the journey more comfortable.  I found one for under $50 a night.  Plus he doesn't charge anymore than what I could have gotten at home and he has pioneered and perfected the treatments for infertility!  I read so many stories on these forums and just feel like if they just could have seen Dr. Silber maybe they would have had a better chance!  
Good luck everyone!