Anyone Else?
Is there anyone else on medhelp that is on Lupron and Follistim?
I just finished both of those medications a few weeks ago and got my first BFP! :)
Did you have questions about the meds?
WOW.. Congrads to you, I was trying to find someone going thru the same things as I am but I dont think to many on here have before. Was that your first attempt with these meds? I got tomorrow for a scan and hopefully HCG trigger!
Thank you! We still have a long road ahead, but we are excited. :) Yes, this was my first attempt. There is a FB group called IVF Buddies that is amazing! You should try there :)
I also took Lupron and Follistim and also got a BFP on the first try....good luck with your scan!
My follicles quit growing AGAIN! This has haddend on 3 rounds of clomis 5 rounds of femara and now follistim.. WTF? What am I giong to do now I can't afford IVF. The military covers nothing for that, and we looking at having to use donor eggs... I'm 22 yrs old, this isn't suppose to be happining to me! I'm mad, sad, depressed, irate, and wasting so much time! I'm done! Congrads to the both of you, ya'll are very lucky!!
I'm so sorry, I know how you feel. We had to pay for our IVF out of pocket. I'm only 26, so it was so difficult to think, "why me?" but there are a lot of options out there, so don't give up. You can try different medical financing, there are scholarships and clinical trials. Plus IVF is tax deductable.
Don't give up hope! :)
Message me if you have any other questions. Praying for you!!
Thank you so much. I have looked up a few scholarships but there are certain dates you have to apply and it's not untill June of next year!  How do I find out about clinical trails.. I told my RE I wanted to have experimental testing and treatment done since I am only 22 and maybe figure out why this is happening to woman younger and younger every generation! I just hope some out in the world can benifit from me going thru all of this!
Try typing in "IVF clinical trials" into google. Also, look up clinicaltrials . gov and see if you find anything there.
Once again, best of luck. I know you will have a family soon! :)