Anyone doing July FET?
Was looking to see if anyone is doing FET in July?
mhv
I might be.... but it might be in Aug... I will know more at the beginning of July....Good Luck in case I'm not joining you!! : )   I wish you much success this time!  You have so many snow babies some of them gotta take!!  

SSBD!
Melissa
Good luck to you too! All my best, just keep me posted.
SSBD to All of Us!
Mel
mhv
Just checking in to see if you have dates for this month yet?  I bet your getting excited!!!
My RE's office just faxed me my calendar. I got AF today but for my FET it starts on the 3rd, my transfer is scheduled forth 21st...I didn't get AF for 32 days and last night went for my 5 th acupuncture and she worked on my left hand and I woke up with AF...had no symptoms prior, maybe the Chinese really know something!   I really hope so, I'm crossing my fingers...my embies are 43, hope at least one of them is viable!
Melanie
PS.
What's going on with you?
I am have FET on the 6th of July I start progestrion oil shots tonight ! Re had to lower my esternce to 1/2 the dose i was going numb dissy and blurded vision , i do fell better today ! Good Luck To all of us this month babbt dust to all !
Good luck to you, keep in touch and let me know how you make out!
Melanie
mhv
Wow... maybe the Chinese do know something! : )
I am doing hysteroscopy Tues the 6th, then i have to do a couple of weeks of hormone replacement therapy (HRT) *that will be high dose of estrace* to help repair my uterus from the removal of scar tissue, I start acupunture July 14th, and then back for a check up after HRT to make sure scar tissue hasn't reformed.  Hopefully end of July will be transfer.... or beginning of Aug.  Just have to see how everything goes.  And pray that my embryos thaw well.  
Keep me updated on you ok??  How may embryos are they going to thaw this time?  You have 7 left right?

Mel
mhv
Good Luck on the 6th!!  How many embryos are they thawing for you?  You'll have to let me know how bad the shots hurt.... I am gonna have to do that too! : )  
this is my first transfer of any kind I had OHSS and I did not get to do a fresh transfer and the first FET got cancled because I didn't ovulate we were trying for a natural FET with no estrace or progestrion oil well that did not work so here we are in July and Praing this works I got 21 perfect grade A++ snow babbies waiting to get warm ! We are transfering 3 RE already picked out a good spot he is going to even use egg glue LOL that is what he calls it I am sure it has an other name ! How many eggs is every one going to transfer ???
mhv
That would be awesome if my RE would use egg glue!  I have scarring where the embryo implants... so if he could "glue" it to a healthy area, I would be sitting pretty! : )  Could you ask what the "real" name is so I can ask my RE if he uses it??  
I have 7 embryos left, they were frozen first day, so new RE is going to thaw them all out and try and get them to blast and we'll see what happens, and how many make it.
I am going to transfer 4 this time, hopefully! I have 7 snow babies. Glue? What is this used for?
Mhv,when are you scheduled for your FET?
Keep me posted.
mhv
I don't know when my transfer will be yet.  Won't know until after the hysteroscopy and the HRT.  Hopefully I'll have a time line here soon.  So, with you, they are going to thaw 4 right?  Hopefully all 4 will make it to transfer! That would be the best news ever!!! : )

I am doing 4, but we have 7, so I hope this works. What's an HRT? If they thaw all 7 and get them to blast, can they refreeze the other ones?
Good luck to you!
Melanie
Hi all Here is a little info on the glue .

EmbryoGlue®
Medium for embryo transfer.

EmbryoGlue® media is designed for embryo transfer. It contains hyaluronan and nutrients that are required to support the embryo from transfer to implantation and the biomechanical interactions during implantation.

EmbryoGlue® facilitates rapid diffusion with the viscous hyaluronan-rich uterine fluid, and contains recombinant human albumin to ensure safety, efficacy and consistency.

http://www.zanderivf.com/zivf/gill/embryoglue.asp this is the site ! My RE swars by this stuff I would ask your RE's I say it dose not hurt to try (right!)

Well the shots hurt realy bad but I am using the heating pad before and after the shots and OMG I realy dose help !  Hubby hate giving me th shots because he dose not like to hurt me ! Now  we have to take this how long :-( 4 to 5 weeks you got to be kidding me !
Hmmm Glue I will have to ask about that! Not sure if we are doing it this month or next. This was out first IVF attempt and we wont know for sure it is "over" until tuesday. It would be such a blessing if my 2 little beans beat the odds and held on for mommy! We have 8 frozen and they said they would thaw them 2 at a time.
My husband gave me the PIO and we would go for a walk right away and it didn't hurt!
Happy 4th to my American friends and SSBD to All Of Us!
mhv
plumbe 43~HRT is hormone replacement therapy.  They give high dose of estrace in the hopes that the uterine lining thickens up before the adhesions can reform.  
Yes, they can thaw all 7 out get them as far as possible and refreeze them. There is not a lot of research on it but everthing out there indicates refreezing embryos does not effect them in any negative way.  

baby~ Thanks for the information!!!!  I am definitely asking about that!  Question... do they adhere the embryo to a certain spot in your uterus?  I am confused as to wether it just helps the embyo implant once it lands.... or if they actually adhere it to a spot???

SSBD to each and everyone of us!!!  Mounds and Mounds of it!!!!!
HAPPY 4TH OF July !

My RE puts the embros in a certain spot ; and yes it is to help it adhere to the uteren wall !
Hello all !

Well tomorrows the big day we will be transfering 3 perfect snow babbies ! So excided !
I have been doing PIO and well last nights shot I think went through a nerve  I have been getting a sharp pain on the side of my leg !
Been there, he done that...owwww, good luck tomorrow!
SSBD to You!
mhv
I am sooo excited for you!  I will be thinking of you and hoping and praying your snow babies stick!!!  Good Luck my friend!!

Mounds and Mounds of Super Sticky Baby Dust Coming Your Way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well I am on the 2ww ! Re defrosted 5 embros and all 5 made it 4 were perfect and 1 of them lost some cells so we decided to put all 5 to give them a chance my RE asures me that the most would be triplets ! I am so happy to be PUPO ! :-)
So who is next ???
mhv
OMG!!  That's awesome news!!! I can't wait to here your results at the end of this 2ww!!!  Triplets huh?!?! : )  

Super Super Sticky Baby Dust!!
Well my but hurts from the PIO ! And I woke up smelling sulfer hummm maybe the progestrion ???? IDK ! other than that hubby is making me take in easy ! I am so timted on getting a lot of HPT and testing every day what do you think ??? So how is every one ! Not much talk on hear ! Hope all of you are on the way to do there FET ! dates please ??
mhv
It's smart your hubby is making you take it easy...gotta love that!  I am just healing from the hysteroscopy, praying that my adhesions haven't reformed (they reform starting immediately) and getting ready to start acupunture on the 14th.  I am going to take my pic's from my hysterscopy so the acupunturist can work on the "injured" areas.  I am on estrogen for the next 2 wks.  That's to help repair uterine lining.  So, that's what's up with me....
Take care of those 3 lil ones : )   Hopefully you'll get a BFP SOON!!!
That is good news , you are on your way , estrogen dose help alot ! Can't wait till you start your fet cycle !
mhv
Thanks!  I am just praying that the adhesions aren't reforming as we speak! : (  It's a very vicious thing!  Anyway, looking forward to my acupunture appt to help along!  I am also drinking raspberry leaf tea, a baby asprin and taking vitamin E.  Anything to help my lining repair before the adhesions can reform!  
How are you feeling????
well here is an update ! I an 7 days post FET and got a neg on a HPT but got a BFP on an OPT and I read this ardicale online here is the web site check it out and it  shows that some times the OPT can detect HCG before a HPT so I will say I am happy for the positive for now :-)  http://www.peeonastick.com/opkhpt.html Let me know what you think !
Yay for you...I can't wait to do my FET on July 21!
mhv
baby4me2hold~ I hope it's a true positive!  I have my fingers and toes crossed for you!!!  Stupid question... What is OPT?  Haven't seen that one before : )

Plumber43~ 1 more week! It will fly for you!!!!  Yippee!!  They are thawing 4 right?

As for me... it's looking Like I am going to end up in August.  Will know more after today probably, but that's my guess.
An OPT is an ovulation prdiction test !
mhv
Oh!  That's kinda what I thought it was... but I guess I didn't know they told you if you were pregnant! Learned something new today! : )
Glad to see that all is going well for you baby4me2hold! I will start the process of FET as soon as AF shows up. I found out today that my levels are zero so everything is good on that end.

I asked my nurse about the glue thing and she had never heard of it. hhmmm I will have to look into it again.
That is great news , you are on your way :-)
UPDATE :-) Well I am 8 days post FET and I POAS And I got a lite secound line :-) can't wait till Friday I will POAS agine and Tuesday I have my 1st beta :-)
mhv
CONGRATS!!!  That is awesome News!!!!!!!  Yippeeee!!  Can't wait to hear what your #'s are! : )
Yay, I'm so happy for you!  Keep us all posted!!!!!!!!!
well I went ahead and POAS agine today because I had a little pink stuff on my TP and got scared ! Well we got a very dark BFP and RE said the spoting might have been #2 being a little late :-) Re said for me to take it easy !
mhv
Again.... Congrats!  Awesome news!!!  
Hey girl any news when you are going to start ? I know you said maybe Aug !
mhv
Waiting on a call from the nurse... but I can almost bet it's gonna be August.  I guess I'm ok with that... I just want to be in the best shape I can be in when it happens.  I have to have another SIS before the transfer, just to make sure the adhesions didn't return.. Nothing is Ever quick with me!  UGH!!!
mhv
Well, everyone... I just got a call from the nurse.... My transfer isn't going to be until the week of Aug 23rd or Aug 30.  Sooooo, I am out for July!  I will check in and see how everyone is doing though!  Good Luck to each and Everyone of you and I hope to see nothing but BFP'S on this Board!!!!!!

Mounds and Mounds of Super Sticky Baby Dust!!!!
That is so sad :-( I'll be looking for you on the Aug board so I can suport you like you have done for me and the others here ! Lots of baby dust !