Anyone else in their 2ww?
Hi ladies, I am currently 1-2 DPO and I was wondering if anyone else is in the beginning of their 2ww? I was thinking we could support each other during this nerve racking time. We have been ttc since last year and this will be our first baby. I am currently on 50mg of Clomid and will begin to take Progesterone in a few days. I'm hoping this will be the winning combination :)

Are you taking any medications (Clomid, ect.), or ising IUI or IVF or ttc naturally? Also, let us know if you already have children and how long you have been ttc. I wish you all the best and hope we all get our BFP this month!! Sending some baby dust to all!
Did you have your u/s today? I want details!!! How are you feeling? Keep us posted!!!!
Sorry to hear about that.

Good luck you all of you
I dont know what to think. I am really going crazy... sorry it might be long ....

I am have slight nausea from couple of days. I had severe nausea pbm in the morning. Went to doc office for u/s and bloodwork. On u/s doc was able to see a sac.doc said next week we should be able to see fetal pole. and he also wanted to see hcg. he said it should be aroung 800 - 900 today and if that case come in for u/s next friday. I asked him what if I get less hcg. He said we will wait to see what happens next week and prob based on the beta I would have to come on Tuesday or friday.

In the afternoon I got call from my doc office. So my Beta goes 307. I could not imagine. I was @least praying for 600. But 307???? Well I asked my nurse, if it is really bad but she goes its not that bad. Your betas are increasing. Its Hell. So I have to go on Tue for next u/s and also some more blood work along with other things
They also want to check CBC and something to do with toxemia to test liver and something something which I dont even rem.

I am not even sure why do they want to do these extra tests when my hcg is so low and it not even sure if my pregnancy is viable. If I am going to lose I just want to get done with it not drag and drag everyday. I have some other pbm nothing to do with fertility I had a operation 4 yrs back. even now I go and meet my doc. Initially for 2 yrs I used to go every other day. I am so done with doc office.

Sorry if I am pouring my emotions. Sorry I am so done and fed up.
Do not apologize for your feelings!!!!
I'm no expert but, hCG levels are supposed to double every 2-3 days right? well on 6/20 you had 64.10, so 6/22 would have been maybe 130 and 6/24 would have been 260, so today, 6/25, seems like 307 is a good number!!!!
It may not be the norm but it is def. going up the way it should be and I would NOT lose hope if I were you!!!!!
Just hang in there and I'll be praying for you!!!!! It will all be worth it when you have your beautiful healthy baby!!!!!!
Thatz what they said to me too. The beta is going up and its not increasing fast but its pretty good. Hopefully I see something around 1000 during my next visit. I dont knw I dont have much hope. My hubby doesnt even acknowlegde it since its not yet confirmed.
Bought the tests on line today, not too early- still got 12 days left before checking...

I don't get any beta checking- why is it done and what is it for? I just get, the scan to check for cysts, the scan to check for folicles and then 2 days later the iui treatment. Then the nurse says good luck- let us know if its positive or see you in 2 weeks if its not. (she's a little more tactful than that, but that's what she means!) I don't know who pays and who's on NHS- perhaps that is the difference.

Can I ask who has time off during these treatment cycles? I had to arrange my two scans before work, and rushed to get o work (the hospital is an hour from my work) when I had IUI I had to work until 12.30pm and rush for my 1.30 appointment- I didn't go back to work as it was my non contact time- which I am contractually entitled to- but no paid time off for the appointments. If this cycle doesn't work- I am seriously thinking about going to my doctor to sign me off for  few days at least- what do you people think?
Anyone else have a five day transfer around the 16th june? Are you feeling any symptoms?I have no sore chest this time and would love one!!!! Test on Monday!!!!!
Actually, now that you mention it, I dont know why they do betas; maybe just for high risk people who have had miscarriages. I'm happy though cause Monday is only 11dpo for me so I wont have to wait longer. Although, I prob won't trust a - result as much as i would one done on 14dpo.

As for taking off, If I had a full-time job, I def. would take the day of the iui and the day after off, as those were the 2 days I was in A LOT of pain/uncomfortable. I work from home though so I make my own schedule...

sg10- Your hubby should still be supporting you through this. He has to realize what a stressful time this is for you. When is the next Beta? Tuesday? Hang in there sweetie!!!!
My hubby is supportive in most of the stuff only he doesnt get to emotional with things like this.yep I have blood work on tuesday. I am not doing any work @ home just sitting and relaxing.
Hey ladies! What's going on with all of you? No posts in a while so just wondering!!!!

SSBD!!!!!!
I'm still here!  Waiting....waiting.....waiting.....9 dpiui.  I'm glad I will know something by the end of this week.  The wait is so distracting!  A little discouraged my only symptoms are the lack of symtoms....which is weird.  I do have some very thick CM and heartburn/nausea during the day and my temps are still going up....so.....

Keeping the faith!  **baby dust*** to all of the ladies in waiting!!
Its looking like alot of you are going to be finding out news either tomorrow or on Tuesday. Please keep us ladies updated with any news, good or bad. We al need eachothers support =)

I have finally reached week 2 (8DPO) of my 2WW. Symptoms are still looking promising but I am not trying to get too excited about it. I am not going to test early like I usually do which will be hard ebcause I am a self-proclaimed HPT addict =)

What is the soonest DPO someone has got a positive???
Hi ladies. I know a lot of you have been obsessinh over symptoms during your tww but in all honesty from all of my research any symptoms that you are experiencing during your tww are not pregnancy related. I know people get their hopes up because of fluttering feeling or heartburn but research shows it's not from the hcg. Your hcg would not be high enough to usually cause morning sickness. So please don't panic because you don't have symptoms are you feel like you don't have the right symptoms. Just relax roll with the punches.  The only "symptom" that is for real is cramping and increased basal temp.  

Monnie yes cramps as long as they are mild are very common early in pregnancy.   It's still embedding an your uterus is expanding.

As for beta's it's usually done with IVF an anyone high risk. It's to check for a viable pregnancy.

Sg hang in there lady!

Hope the 2ww is going well for all of you aka very quickly! :)
Today is 7dpiui for me.  I am having some rather strange cramping that feels very deep inside right above my pubic bone.  It's constant & has been going on for over an hour now.  Usually I feel things around my overies but I've never felt this before.  Has anyone ever felt implantation before?  Just curious if that's possible.  
It is 9 dpiui for me and I had no symptoms yesterday and today all of the sudden, I'm peeing constantly and have a stong pulling sensation in middle lower abdomen...At 5-6 dpiui I swear I could feel the egg/s moving down my right fallopian tube.  I think it would be so cool if you and I got our BFP's this month and could say that we felt our little ones in such early stages!

***baby dust***  to all the ladies in waiting!  BFP's for June/July 2010!  
In previous pregnancy experience I have felt what I believed to be implantation pain. I hope that what is happening for you now and you get your BFP!!!!

Good luck to all the ladies testing today!!!!
Wow I have missed so much in the last few days!

udbe and MDgreaves - So sorry to hear that you are out this month. Hang in there! Next month might be your lucky month!

sg10 - Please dont stress about your numbers, if they are going up that is a positive sign! Keep us updated and let us know what your next HGC numbers are. Your in my thoughts and prayers that this is a viable pregnancy.

Monnie143 - Good luck on your Beta test today! Please let us know the results. Cant wait to see more BFP's on here!

Damelza, Daisy_n_martin, Eimir, Waitingformysunshine, Kimber and rbohl01 - Good luck during your 2ww! I am hoping we have some beans in there attaching soon. Keep us updated on when you take a HPT as we are all waiting to hear more good news on here. Sending some baby dust to all of you. Cant wait for all of you to hit the Baby Lottery :)

rbohl01 - my earliest BFP was 10DPO. This month was 12DPO but it was so dark I probably could have tested a few days earlier. Are you tempted to test early? I know it is sooo tempting!!
Still waiting on Beta but in the meantime, I got a faint positive on a FRER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just really hope this one sticks.  Trying to contain my excitement until I know it's viable but that's really hard to do!

Baby Dust to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have been thinking about you today and hoping you got a positive. I will check in later to see if you've been on site!

Thanks Lil lady, had my pregon (not sure how to spell) injection from hubby this morning, bless he'd just got out the shower before I launched on him with my syringe! Good job one of us can give injections if it were down to me well, it probably wouldn't be happening!

Monnie, you had the same cramps as me, just day one this time, but a few twinges over the weekend- perhaps I should ask for time off... if this doesn't work then the next one will be so near to the end of term anyway, very little stress, just time filling really!!
WOW congrats on your BFP!!! A faint positive is a positive so you definitely have a bun in there cooking. Please keep us updated on your progress and Beta numbers. Congrats again, im so excited for you!

Damelza - Hehe I cant imagine what was going through your hubbys mind when he stepped out of the shower and you were lunging at him with a syringe. Your too cute. Cant wait to hear some positive news from you as well.
First u/s today after first IVF. Went in at 6w1d but measured 5w6d. Saw nada... well, saw a sack he measured but no flicker. I'm told this is entirely normal. RE said 6 1/2 weeks is typically when a heartbeat can be detected but I was so hoping I'd be like some who posted they had a confirmed heartbeat sooner.  ARRGGHHH  I know his telling me I'm in early pregnancy stages should be sufficient but now I get to sit and worry and wonder for another 10 days. Just shoot me now!

Hope others post great news this week!
Yay for a faint line- I am sure if you test again in a day or two it will be much darker =)

lil_lady25- I am trying not to even think about HPT's (but you know its hard). I really want to wait and follow my temps still. If there is a drop soon then I will assume I am probably not- everything is still looking good for a BFP though =)

Yes, a strong pulling sensation is a good way to describe the feeling.  Are you still feeling it?  I do off & on today but it was really strong for several hours last evening.  Really hoping it's implantion & we get our BFPs this time!!  Was this a medicated cycle for you w/ iui?  Refresh me on your story.  

To rboh107 -  hoping that's what this is.  :)
Last night I felt the pulling quite a bit, but woke up with nada!  Just still having to pee a lot.  This is my first IUI.  It was monitored and medicated with Clomid 100mg and Ovidrel trigger shot!  We've had luck in the past with Clomid but ended in m/c.  Hoping for good news soon!  I knew by 10dpo last time....this time totally different?  Don't know what to make of it!  
Trh hang in there it is still early so there is still lots of time. Not time to worry yet though I completely understand it's hard to not worry.

Monnie congrats on the BFP!  I was confused bc you were talking about pregnancy symptoms earlier I figured you already got your BFP.

For everyone else I hope I didn't sound mean about my post before. I just see some of the ladies talking about symptoms all the time and it makes those without any symptoms feel like there is no way they are pregnant which isn't true at all. We all need to stay positive and not put so much stock into "symptoms" prior to a misses period.

Hope everyone is doing well!
I got my beta and it was only 12 at 11dpiui. They said thats not too bad but now have to see if it doubles. I go back wed. and then fri.

So right about the "symptoms"....... I still dont feel much... just cramping here and there and sore bbs. My hCG is def. not enough to bring on full symptoms.

Oh yeah, and my progesterone was 12 too!

Good luck to the other ladies in waiting!!!! *Baby Dust*
Monnie congrats can't wait to hear more good news Wed and Fri!
I agree try not to worry about how big everything is right now. You are still very early along and your body is just getting ready to make a home for your bean. I also had an u/s at 5-6 weeks and only saw a sac. I wont lie I was a bit nervous but the tech said it was completely normal. Now if there was no sac thats something to worry about. I'm sure that during your next visit there will be a yolk sac, fetal pole and a little bean (and perhaps a heartbeat that early). Congrats mama! Your going to be a mother and our natural instinct is to worry about our children. Unless you are given a reason to, you shouldnt stress. Good luck and keep us updated :)

As for Sunworshiper and symptoms - I totally agree. I didnt really have many symptoms that I was preggers so if you are not having any thats totally normal. I never thought in a million years it would be positive but sure enough it was. I could have chalked all of my preggo symptoms to being pre-AF symptoms so you never really know. Good luck everyone! I know some of you will be finding out soon if you are pregnant or not. Please let us know the results as I cant wait to hear some more good news on here!
I am out for 3 mths. Prob ectopic. So my doc said we will try to dissolve prob taking  the injection tomorrow.
I am so so sorry for that sad news. Hang in there sweetie and keep in touch. I hope you are ok.
Oh no, hun im so sorry to hear the news. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you are holding up okay. So sorry about your loss. Keep your head up and stay positive, it WILL happen for you someday.

Monnie - Keep us updated on your Beta. I'm hoping its good news from here on out.
So sorry to hear about your news.... I hope that you are doing OK.  I hope everything works out and you are able to resume baby making after the 3 months!! Best of luck :)
Sg I am so very sorry :(. My heart goes out to you. The loss of a pregnancy for any reason is just heart wrenching. You will be in my thoughts and prayers!
I had my 6wk 6 day u/s today. It went very well. The heart rate was 133 which is great and baby is measuring .9mm. It's amazing how fast they grow!!  I have low glucose levels so I need to remember to eat every two hours throughout the entire day and any part of night I am awake. My OB was surprised w my glucose levels I wasn't shakey. Explains my dizziness. I've also got some morning sickness that seems to plague me at night. I better get to bed soon or I may puke. No fun!!  But all for a great reason :)

hope everyone is doing well!
I am so glad that your u/s went so well. Take care of yourself =) I wish I had an excuse to eat every 2 hours hehe
How exciting! Great news to start the day.
Just took a test... and BFP!!! I can't believe it, still in shock!!! 15 days past trigger.... going for bloodwork right now :)

Thanks for all your support ladies, the strength or prayer is so powerful!!!!
Congrats on your BFP!!! I'm so happy for you =)
Yayy for a BFP!!! I am so excited for you. How did you break the news to hubby? Please let us know what your Beta results are. Cant wait to hear that they look great!

Sunworshiper - The babies heart rate sounds great! 133 is right around where it should be. I am so glad that you got some good news at your appt. It makes it easier to relax, doesnt it?

I know some of you ladies will be testing very soon. Good luck!!! Keep us updated.
Hello ladies.. congrats for those who got their BFPs...i am in the TWW as well...6DPO and counting days before i can start testing.. we did clomid 3-7 and trigger on cd13..and progesterone suppositories from cd15... this is the first month i am doing trigger and progesterone.... hoping that this combinations works and i too get to see those 2 beautiful lines.. its benn close to 2 years with 1 M/C and i am almost on the verge of giving up...

but when i go through these kinds of threads i feel that .. may this is my month as well and i never had any luck so far..hopefully this is my month after all...

GOOD LUCK AND SSBD TO ALL..

-Joy
HCG level is 156... 15 days post trigger, 13 past IUI  ... I go back on Friday to make sure they are doubling :)
Congrats on your BFP!!!!! How exciting!!!! Let us know how friday goes!!!!

Welcome and SSBD to all the newcomers!!!!

I had my second beta today. It went from 12 to 54... So it did double, or quadruple!!!! I go back for another on Friday. Progesterone went from 12 to 15.1.

Can't wait to hear of more BFP's..... keep 'em coming!!!!!!
Congratulations on your BFP!  That is so awesome!!!  I hope you have a smooth 9 month ride.

Today is 10 dpiui for me.  Feeling very light headed, crampy & sore bbs.  Hard to know what is really a side effect from the progesterone or what may be real.  I have my beta on Friday.  Finding it really hard to wait.  Thinking of testing tomorrow.  We'll see.  
121219 - Keep your head up, it WILL happen :) I'm crossing my fingers for you this month. Sending some baby dust your way!!

PrincessJam - Your numbers sound great so far. I cant wait to hear about the follow up on Friday!! Please keep us posted. I cant wait to get a big belly with you.

monnie - Your numbers are going up, thats wonderful news!! Keep and eye out though for them doubling too quickly..... Same thing happened to me and now I am having twins. Good luck to you!

Kimber - Good luck and I hope you get a BFP when you test!! Sending lots of baby dust your way. Cant wait to hear your good news.
I am so happy that your numbers are going up- thats great!!! Keep us posted on Fridays numbers =)
hi am karla am on my 11 dpt and how are you feeling?

want to chat about it?
i wish you the best of luck.
I tested this morning and got my BFP!!! Nice and dark =)
I posted pics. Thanks to everyrone here for being so awesome and supportive =)
Congratulations, I have been a bit naughty and been checking every day... only 10 days since IUI so not worried with the negative results yet... just make the wait a little more bearable really.

I have been very irritable this week, slight tummy cramps, sore boobs, very hot at night, (so hot I couln't sleep) and really tired (figures really!).

Horay for the weekend, then new class to keep my mind occupied on Monday and Tuesday and Thursday, sports' day Wednesday, so by the end of these destractions I will either have a period or the other.  

So sorry to hear sg10, felt sick to my stomach for you. Good luck fellow 2ww friends.
Congrats on your BFP! What a great way to start the weekend  :-)
This 2ww is driving me nuts . I was feeling really positive about it the first week but this second week im not so sure I am .  Me an my husband have tried to have a baby for 2 1/2 yrs and have know luck . I went to see a specialist and found out about 3 months ago my tubes were blocked so I had the flushed and they are open now . This is my 3rd round of clomid and 2 weeks ago I had a follicle scan and showed that I had 7 mature follicles that were sizes 18,20,21,22,24,26,27. So we decided to do the hcg shot and iui . I have 3 days left to wait but yesterday I was cramping really bad so I took a pregnancy test but it was negative. . No period today but I'm not cramping Anymore either . Has anyone ever experienced this before I am having a lot of yellowish discharge is this normal??