Anyone else in their 2ww?
Hi ladies, I am currently 1-2 DPO and I was wondering if anyone else is in the beginning of their 2ww? I was thinking we could support each other during this nerve racking time. We have been ttc since last year and this will be our first baby. I am currently on 50mg of Clomid and will begin to take Progesterone in a few days. I'm hoping this will be the winning combination :)

Are you taking any medications (Clomid, ect.), or ising IUI or IVF or ttc naturally? Also, let us know if you already have children and how long you have been ttc. I wish you all the best and hope we all get our BFP this month!! Sending some baby dust to all!
I dont know what to think. When I first went for blood work I had beta around 8.7. And I started bleeding heavily from the same day. I have had blood clots and a bit stomach pain. I am still bleeding not heavily has past two days. Everyone thought It was chemical pregnancy even my doc office everyone thought the same. So when I started bleeding they said it might be my body flushing out. So I thought I am done for this month.

Went for blood work today. The SURPRISE was my beta has increased to 29.8 in two days. They want me to come for blood work again on saturday. I really dont know what it means. I have asked my RE to call me tomorrow. I hope he has some ans to my question. I dont know I am keeping my fing crossed. I had lost all hope for couple of mths.......

Really dont know what to think.....
Sg10, some peoples bodies are super sensitive to the rise in horomones and because of that they bleed. My cousin bled for all of her first trimester and half of her second. My mother bled ALL nine months with me. So it could be the hormones, it could be a cyst or something else. I'd ask for them to continue to do bloodwork and when you reach 5wks do an ultrasound. Sorry I don't have the magic answer for you but congrats on beta hcg on the rise :)
Glad to hear that your Beta went up. Please keep us updated on how you are doing. How far would you be along right now with Beta 29.8? For my second pregnancy at 5 weeks mine was only 79 and they said that was low and I would m/c. I got my hopes up and thought they were wrong but they were right, and I m/c a few days later. I am hoping that you get some positive news and this is different in your case.

Sooooooo I wanted to keep you ladies updated on my appointment that I had today. I was so very happy to see and hear a healthy heartbeat as it was my first time experiencing that. But to much of my surprise I heard two heartbeats!! Yes you heard me right I am having twins!!! One is measuring 6 weeks and the other is 5 weeks along. They said I conceived one week after I conceived the first. How crazy!! Me and DF are still letting this sink in. We are still sticking to our original plan though and not telling anyone until after the first trimester. It's going to be even harder now!!! I am praying these beans stick. They were so cute and looked like tadpoles. I love them so much already :)
Congratulations. I am happy for you.

My last period was around 18th of May. So I should be max 4 weeks or even less.
CONGRATS!!! I had been cautiously hoping for twins, but trust me when I say I am very happy to say I also saw a heartbeat today. Just one. But it was AMAZING.
Hi everyone.  I'm new to this thread but congratulations to all the BFP!!!!  How wonderful.  I'm on my 2nd round of clomid and 15 dpo and still no AF.  I took a test this morning but it was a BFN :-(  still hopeful since AF has not arrived.  Hopefully i'll get my BFP soon
Lil_lady25 OMG CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!  How freakin cool!!!  Omg I am SO excited for you!!  Wow you go girl!!  G-d is making up for your last two loses by giving you two! :). You will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. You are half way through the first trimester!!  Woohoo!  Big hugs, I'm just so freakin excited for you :D
Thank you all so much for the Congrats!! It hasen't totally sunk in yet but DF about fell off his chair when they told us and he is still in shock. It's actually really cute. I couldnt be happier right now. I am hoping I will be able to carry these little tadpoles to term let alone make it through my first trimester. I am so very happy but equally as nervous!! I hope God wouldnt give us anything that we couldnt handle.

CarlisMama- Good luck as I hope that you get a BFP along with the other ladies in there 2ww. When is AF due for you?
I just read this thread from beginning to end, and I'm exhausted but very inspired! It was so great to read about the journey from hopeful to bfp and then twins!! Such wonderful news, wishing you all the very best!!!
Chelsea
lil_lady25: Double congrats on the twins!  

seattleview:  That is so wonderful on hearing your baby's heartbeat...that's the next milestone I'm hopeful for in about 3 wks!
lil_lady-- congrats on the twins and hearing their heartbeat.  

Seattle-- congrats on the single and hearing the heartbeat.

I'm still chomping at the bit wanting to test but I know it is too early for me.  I'm getting close to the end of my 2ww.   BB's are still sore and temps are still up for me.  

Good luck everyone else in their 2ww.  Hope to see some BFP
hi everyone first of all congrats to those who have became pregnant,am new to this site and have just started my first cycle of ivf after over 4yrs of unexplained infertility and trying clomid nut nothing seemed to work so iv started the nasal spray has anyone any tips for me as am terrified at the thught of needles and my dh is great but doesnt really understand the hormonal side of things.hoping that it works
Congratulations on your bfp and having twins. Very exciting :)

last month was the first time I got af on my own at cd 35. I'm on cd 34 today 16dpo and still no af. I did o 3 days earlier this month so thought I should have it by now. So who knows. I have alot of cm and have felt very lightheaded all week. So not sure what to think. I'll test again this weekend and then go in for a blood test Monday if no af

hope you are enjoying pregnancy. I have a 4 year old and just loved being pregnant :)
Thanks for the Congrats!! It's still so early and hasent really sunk in yet. Just a heads up -A few reasons I thought I MIGHT be preggers back in my 2ww was lots of consistant CM and was getting light headed when I would stand. So it sounds like you may be getting some good news soon!! I sure would be very happy to hear you got your BFP. I would wait it out this weekend and just wait till the blood test on Monday. After all, HPT are expensive! But if your anything like me you wont be able to resist and will test haha I hope you get your BFP on your second round of Clomid just like me. How cool would that be!!?

udbe2 - So great to hear from you, thanks for the congrats. I am keeping you in my thoughts and hoping that this is your month!! Do you feel any different or have any symptoms besides sore BB?

Chelsea - Glad we could inspire!!! I know the journey we have all been on to get to this point might have seemed forever but im sure we are all thinking it was all worth it. I know I am forever grateful for this miracle given to me and dont take it for granted.

whynot123 - Good luck during your 2ww. Hope you get some positive news soon!! This thread seems to pull BFP's out of the woodwork. Sending some baby dust your way!!
Oh thank you for the heads up. You definitely put a smile on my face :). I really hope this is it!  Ya I wish I could just wait for my blood test. But don't think that'll happen :). I'm sure I'll test again soon :)
Just heard from my nurse. First beta was 600! Praise the Lord. Such a huge relief and so nice to have something wonderful to celebrate. Next appointment is Monday.
Congratulations!!!
I've had a few other symptoms.   Been having hot flashes, a bit gasey no matter what I eat, sometimes I get waves of nausea and one that is normally present the last times I have been pregnant is that my lower back is sore like AF is going to show the next day but it is still 5 days away and it has been sore for a few days now.  

I've been a bit emotional lately and light headed.  I held off on my progesterone tonight to see what my cm was like. Normally after O it tapers off to almost nothing however this month it is still plentiful and almost egg white in consistancy.  It was hard to tell since I do the progesterone suppositories.   Oh and wanting to bd all of the time.  My poor dh finally told me that normally after o I taper off but lately he can't understand why it hasn't and I bug him wanting it all the time.  lol   That symptom happened once before and I found out I was pregnant.

carlismama, Chelsea, and whynot123-- good luck this month and hope to see a bfp posting from you.  

thr0819-- congrats on your numbers they look great.  Maybe twins???
Thank you for your good wishes! May your TWW be swift and end in a BFP!!!
OMG, I just heard the awesome news! what a dream come true, twins!!!! How exciting is that? goodness.  I wouldn't even know what to do or how to feel.  So very exciting for you.  Just hang in for 3 months, and you can tell the whole world!!! Wow.  Again congrats to you and hubby, you guys really did it!!
I just started my 2WW. Anyone else in theres???
Rbohl01, Chelsea74, ubde2 CarlisMaMa whynot123: WELCOME and best of luck!!  I hope you all get your BFP this month!!

Trh CONGRATS! I'm so happy for you!!

Hope everyone is doing well :)

all is well over here still pregnant thank G-d! Can't wait for first u/s on Tues :)

happy fathers day to all you soon to be fathers!!
Wow that's a lot of symptoms! I would be surprised if you didnt get your BFP this month. When do you find out? Do you have an u/s coming up soon? You deserve this BFP so very much and I would be very happy to hear you get one. Please keep us updated.

trh0819 - Congrats!! Your numbers sound great!! Let us know your numbers from next Beta draw. Cant wait to hear they are climbing.

Miraclebaby - Thank you very much!! How have you been?

Sunworshiper - Glad everything is going good!! Keep us updated on your pregnancy. I'm still very excited for you!
i just posted something on being 10dpo, i guess i could have posted here too considering i'm in my last week of waiting! i just read this post from beginning to end! congrats on your very fabulous news!! i was totally tearing up as i was reading!!l lol but i forgot to add EMOTIONAL to my symptoms list!!
Congrats again!
bless you, your fiance/husband and your lil beans!!
Well my HCg was increased from 8.4 to 29.8 to 64.10. And also the progestogen has increased from .7 to 1.3 to 13. They have asked me to come for sonography on friday. Lets see how things work. My bleeding has stopped thou.
Hello All,

I'm new here, good luck to everyone!!! This is my first iui cylce and I'm 3 dpo. The 2ww is always the worst!!! My RE wants to do blood tests on 6/28 which is only 11dpo. Is that too soon to be testing?

sg10, those betas sound very promising, let us know how the u/s goes.
I am also on progestogen supplement endometrin 100mg. 3 times a day. I dont know what to think.Since I have a u/s scheduled for friday. My HCg increasing and I had so mcuh bleeding with clots. Just tensed whole time.
Welcome!! So wonderful to hear that we could move other woman with our stories. As happy as I am now I will never forget how painful and emotional it was to get here. In my last month I felt so hopeless and depressed and almost lost all hope. That was when I got my BFP after thinking there was no possible way we conceived that month. To everyone who is currently ttc, it honestly will happen when you least expect it. I wish each and every woman much luck!!!

sg10 - Please keep us updated on your appt. Hope to see some positive news from your doc posted. Keep your head up and we are here if you have any questions or just need to vent. Lots of luck your way.
Since they are doing a blood test 11DPO should be good =) Good luck and keep me posted!!

sg10- Good luck at the u/s on Friday. I hope its good news =)

I hate that I am only 1DPO- to al the others in there 2WW with me, I am prayingt hat the time flies by!!!!!
I have a history of endometriomas.  I am in my early 30's.  We've tried to conceive for over a year now.  I had a blastocyst transfer done on June 10 and tested pregnancy today with First Response 6 day early (supposedly the best) and it was negative =(  I still have sore boobs due to the progesterone but actually lost weight since last week.  Did I test too early? I have my BETA on Wed.
It may have been too soon to test. You could definitely still get your BFP!!!
Thanks a lot everyone for the support.

I want to go for blood work just to make sure before friday. I am just worried. I dont think I can wait till friday. Nowa days I have nausea, dizziness and tired most of the time. Hopefully its a good sign. keeping my fingures crossed
Hey ladies,

Wondered if there is room for one more... I had my ET yesterday, 2 blastos transferred (day 5) so I guess today is day 6. I was very hungry, then sleepy then severly achy and bloated yesterday to the point where I cried due to shear frustration.

Today I feel ok, some very mild cramps but not much to report at all.

Hooing at least one embbie sticks! xx xx
sg10- Fingers and toes are crossed for you. Good luck =)

tharper6- You are absolutely welcome =) I hope on of those embryo's stick for you sweetie
Thanks for making me feel so welcome.
I know its only early early days but its nice to have someone to spk to, i suddenly have this creamy stretchy dc, is this normal? (sorry if tmi)

xx
Welcome and Good Luck!!!...
From what I've read, all the hormones that are raging in your body right now can cause all types of different discharge. Progesterone causes this especially. Creamy and stretchy, does not seem to much for concern. If it has a foul odor or causes itching, I would contact your Dr.

To All,
Is it just me or does time seem to be standing still?.......
*Baby Dust*
Thanks monnie143, good to know nothing to worry about!

:) thankfully no foul smells or itchyness lol

Are you in your 2ww too? Sending lots of babydust to all xx
it the 2ww again for alot of us girls! I'm 10 dpo. Just got call from the doc. If i get my period she wants me to try letrozole next cycle instead of clomid. Also need a shot for ovulation, I'm assuming its a trigger shot.

Here's to hoping I don't even have to try that!

Lillady-congrats on the twins! That's great news!!!

Welcome to all the new ladies on here, I haven't been posted much lately but read through all the thread.  Baby dust!!!
Hi Ladies!  New to this site!  Baby dust to all!  I'm also in my 2ww. 3 days post IUI and looking for anything to keep me busy!  So great to see all of the positive energy on here!
UPDATE!! :)
did a HPT last night!! not knowing was TORMENT!!!! BFP @ 10dpo!!!!!!!
Happy Father's day!! :)
now i just have to do a blood test to confirm!!

Baby dust to you all!!!!!!
Congrats LilBea!  What a Happy Father's Day indeed!  So excited for you!  Love hearing the great news!!
Welcome!!! This is a great site to keep you busy AND motivated. I just had an IUI also, 4dpo... Good luck!!!! When do you get bloodwork?

LilBea- Congats on your BFP!!!!! :) That's wonderful news especially so early on a hpt....

Baby Dust to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well I'm back again.  1dpiui so just just starting the 2ww.   3rd cycle of clomid @ 100 mg. & I will start with the lovely progesterone suppositories tonight.  I feel more hopeful with this cycle since I think I ovulated the morning of my iui.  Last month I felt like I did before I even took the trigger shot.  So hopefully the timing is right & we get our BFP this time.  I told my dh it was a good sighn to have the iui on Fathers Day.  We'll see...   Good luck to us all.
Congrats to LilBea!!!!!!
Thanks so much for all of your well wishes!!
im still in shock! :) welcome to all the new ladies! i am very new here as well, everyone on this forum is so nice and caring!! :)

to all the ladies that are still ttc, i will be keeping you in my prayers!

*Baby Dust*
Wow!! Congrats!! That is such an amazing fathers day present. And then just think you will have a healthy bouncing baby next fathers day. When is your first blood test? Please keep us updated on how everything is progressing.

nazor82 - Hey there it's been a while but im so glad to hear that you are still in the game. Thanks for the congrats. I dont feel like I deserve it though until I can make it out of the 1st trimester. Cross your fingers for me. I have a third u/s Thursday as I am High Risk. Hoping to get some good news that everything looks great. There's plenty of others on here in their tww so good luck to you and good luck to all of you!!!

Kimber1011 - Yes having your IUI on Fathers Day should be a good sign! Cant wait to hear that it worked and that you get your BFP. Keep us updated on any symptoms during your 2ww that you have.
Lilbea congrats!!  It's nice to check today to see a bfp :)

well I'm cd37 19 dpo, no af, have had 3 bfn :(. So not sure what to think. I got my smiley face + opk on cd 17. I'm waiting right now to have a blood test so I still have alittle hope. But I have pcos and last month was the first time I got af on my own. So I know there's a good chance u didn't o. So it's hard.  But hearing all the bfp keeps my hopes going!!

Happy Monday to all
lilbea- Congrats!! That's great!!!!!

lil_lady- yes, I'm still here. Its just been one of those weeks, or few weeks. Lots of calls from the doctors trying to figure out what the next step is and doctors disagreeing if I should still be on clomid, just been a little discouraging lately I guess. But I'm doing good, and hopeful that it will happen soon!!!!!

Baby dust!! Lets hope we all join lilbea with BFP this cycle!!!!!
Lilbea-- congrats on BFP.  

Lil_lady... I think I may not get my BFP this month and most of my symptoms may be from the progesterone.   Today is cd26 and my temps dropped so AF may show tomorrow or Wednesday.  

I'll keep you posted and hopefully it's nothing but the fact that I slept with the window open beside the bed and it fluctuated my temps.  

Look at all these BFPs! Congrats.

Second beta today. 2000. Unbelievably excited. And I get to discontinue progesterone injections and start Crinone.  Anything I should about the gel? Any tips?

Hello and congrats on your increasing beta!!!! I am taking the Crinone gel 8% at bedtime. The symptoms are pretty much like pregnancy so it shouldn't phase you much... There is one thing; the dc is going to be pretty weird (no one had warned me). Kind of like rolled up wet toilet paper! Gross but I guess once the progesterone is absorbed, the gel it was suspended in, has to be expelled. And, I've heard also, that it can cause irritation of the cervix so it can sometimes have a pinkish tinge.
Hope this helps and good luck!!!

Tharper6- Its absolutely normal to havedc- I have it too =)

Monnie143- I agree time is definitely standing still. Hoping we will all keep busy and distracted.

LilBea- Oh my gosh how exciting!!! Congrats on your BFP!!!
Its really encouraging to see your BFP!! I hope we see many more soon =)
LilBea congrats on your BFP!!!

Monnie143: I am pregnant and time still feels like it is standing still LOL.  I have my first u/s tomorrow and it feels like the time is just creeping by SSOOO slowly!!  If it goes any slower we are going to go backwards in time LOL

Tharper: YES on the dc I'm pregnant and for the first week kept feeling the dc and running to the bathroom thinking omg i'm going to see blood and have a m/c but nope just a whole lotta dc!! Caused by hormones, during ovulation, progesterone and BFP

trh: WOOHOO awesome beta!!  Hope exciting!

lillady: let me know how your next u/s goes.  You are always in my thoughts.  :)

CarlisMaMa: I have PCOS as well.  It took 34mths ttc but we are finally pregnant.  I promise it CAN happen :)

Kimber1011: What awesome luck, father's day IUI it's gunna be great!  

waitingformysunshine how was your IUI?

nazor: good luck! :)

Welcome to all the new friends on here and good luck.  I look forward to celebrating with all of you as you get your BFP!
So many congratulations in order!! :)

Thanks so much for your help re dc ... feel much happier now and reassured ....

Just one more thing... any of you crave salt?? I can't get enough and generally my appetite has surged over night!! Weird!! .... I also had an afternoon nap and slept through 3 phone calls!! xx xx
So funny you mentioned salt. I was just telling my husband at lunch today that I was craving salt. Dying for salty french fries. Put salt on my watermelon. Wanted to lick salt out of bottom of the bag of almonds. HA!  I think I just want what I know I shouldn't have now...
The IUI went well!  DH's swimmer were in stellar form! I had a little cramping after and slight spotting later in the day....good call on the pantyliner! Thanks!
Can't wait to hear the good news from you U/S tomorrow!  Keep us posted!

I have had cramping on the left side (the side I ovulated on!) (All follicles were on this side!)  I'm trying to stay positive because I haven't had cramping like this since I was PG last year but I am now scared it might be a ectopic pregnancy!

To everyone:
Uggh!  Will the worrying every stop?  Has anyone had an ectopic pregnancy after an IUI and what did it feel like?  My pains are cramp like but not stabbing!  Any suggestions?  Thanks!

Not craving the salt....totally craving the sweets!  Isn't there an old wives tale about craving salt and that tells the gender of your baby?  I swear I heard that one somewhere!

Baby dust to all and BIG Congrats on all the BFPs!  Hoping for the rest of us that is finally our month! XOXO!

I had an ectopic after IUI last year and didn't feel anything...the only way the doctor knew it was ectopic was from watching my awful beta numbers for almost two weeks.
Thanks seattleview....I guess only time will tell!  Only 3dpiui so I have some time.  If the pain doesn't get worse then I will just have to wait out the 2ww!
Talking about craving food - I crave nothing. I am usually one who LOVES food but lately nothing sounds good to me. But the thing is I feel hungry all of the time. I swear I will eat lunch/dinner and then my stomach will be growling about an hour later. I'm going to look like a Baluga whale by the time im 3 months along :(

Does anyone think its safe to drink decaff coffee while preggers? I am dying for a cup of coffee lately but called it quits when I got my BFP. My pregnancy is High Risk already x2 (multiple m/c and now twins) so i'm thinking I just shouldnt risk it. Trying to only eat and drink healthy which isnt much fun.

Good luck to the ladies in their 2ww!!! I cant wait to see some more BFP's pop up on here.
Glad I am not the only one with the random salt thing going on.... feeling quite down today though, no bloating and no symptoms at all really :/ xx xx I know only day 7 but cant help but worry I should be feeling something!!
I'm pretty sure I'm out of the game this month with no BFP. My temps dropped big time and this morning it was 96.9 so I'm sure AF will show tomorrow.  Another clomid cycle for me but now that I quit my second job and don't have to work nights we can prob bd more hopefully.  

Good luck anyone else in their 2WW and hope to see some BFP's posted soon.
Thanks ladies!!! :)
well, im a little nervous, 10 dpo is early, i'm hoping that this lil bean sticks!!
AF was "supposed" to be here on friday (june 25) so i am going to fight the urge to take another hpt until then... EVEN tho i feel like taking one everytime i have to pee! lol i will keep you ladies updated for sure tho...
has anybody ever had a + hpt and then got - blood test?  when did you get the confirmation? while you were still DPO or after AF was missed?? for some reason im affraid that this + is going to dissapear!

as for "feeling" pg... anybody feel uncomfortable?? it really feels like my pants are a size to small, even though they aren't - i would much rather be in sweats lol.
also still feeling the warm and fuzzies and a sort of "tightening" in the tummy. We were walking down the freezer isle in the grocery store, HOLY SMOKES!! nips sensitive like CRAZY!!! and continued to be...

any answers on the above questions would be awesome!

*baby dust*

udbe2- sorry that your temps dropped. That stinks. Hopefully next month you will get your BFP!!!

Its nice to see so many BFP's on here. I hope I can post one soon =)

SSBD to all my @WW buddies
Wives tale... craving salt=boy; craving sweets=girl. Wonder what it means with twins  :-)

LilBea - I'm with you on the uncomfortable part. Seems way too early and talked to doc about it yesterday, but I can't button my pants without my stomach really hurting. So I did what I said I'd wait months to do... I went to Target and bought some pregnancy jeans. After wearing them for one evening, I've decided I am going to buy 5 pair and wear them the rest of my life. HA! Most comfortable thing EVER!
LOL, i was wondering if it would be too soon to buy maternity clothes!! i guess not...
it was such a sturggle getting my jeans on this morning - and that's only because i know that they are not comfy anymore- looks like im going shopping a lot earlier that i thot. :)
What do people mean by temperature dropping? I may sound silly but I have not heard anything before with regards to temperature - though probably give me another thing to worry about! lol

oh and I feel like I look about 5 months preggers! Don't know how I am going to fit in my work clothes tomo!! xx
Temp dropping is for those of us who track their BBT (Basal Body Temperature)
If you test at the same time each day (when you wake up in the morning after resting for atleast 4 hours) with a BBT thermometer you can see the rise and fall of your cycle.
When you ovulate your temps go up. If you are pregnant they will stay up from then until the end of your pregnancy. IF they drop down you can pretty much guarantee the start of AF.

If you get a chance to look at my ovulation chart- its pretty interesting =)
Thanks for the clarification on the wives tale! I'll take either!
Hi ladies!!  I had my first u/s today. It was amazing!!!  One baby, heart rate is 120. Everything looks perfect baby is measuring at exactly six weeks so one day early and due date is def feb 16th. Woohoo!  And surprisingly haven't really gained weight even though I feel like a fat cow and super bloated lol.

Lil_lady: decaf should be ok. Apparently Mr. Pibb has zero caffeine. They even make decaf espresso so u could do a latte or machiatto!  Ask your OB? If you feel comfortable with it apparently you can have one CUP 8oz of reg coffee. I'm not that daring but have been craving coffee so may go the decaf route :)

so happy about all the awesome news!!

I go back next tues for another ultrasound :) but everything points to healthy pregnancy right now thank goodness!!
Yayy!! I am so very glad to hear good news from you. That is a VERY healthy heart rate and everything sounds pretty normal! Did your baby look like a little blob too? I kept saying "its so cute!" and the tech was looking at me like I was crazy. Hey its my baby, of course its cute! hehe Did your hubby go with you? I want details!!! :)

Thanks for the heads up with the coffee. I've been just drinking water and hot tea and I am getting so sick of both. I absolutely cannot drink milk. It makes me so sick and I used to love drinking it! I guess thats the only food adversion I have. Have you found any yet?
Normally at the end of the cycle the temps drop and stay down but this morning at 5:20 when I normally temp my temp was 97.5 after yesterdays 96.9.  Not sure what is going on with this cycle at all.  I guess I'll see if AF shows or not today or tomorrow.  

Well that sounds promising =) Maybe it will be a BFP after all =)
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you xx
Keep us updated either way. I cant wait to hear about your BFP :)

Do you feel any different this month?
Definitely keep us posted!!! Temps can be very erratic during early pregnancy. I'm praying for you!!! *Baby Dust* <3<3<3
Lil_lady: it was sssooooo amazing. It totally looked like a blob and I'm sure people think how can you love a blob but wow it stole my heart!! My OB was joking "it looks just like you!" LOL but I couldn't help but smile because I know it will :D

so my hubby took the beginning of his shift off of work so he could come to the appt but it was funny bc he is a cop and came in uniform so people were just staring at us like what on Earth is going on LOL. They probably thought I was crazy and needed a police escort haha. They did full body and breast exam and talked about my symptoms. We also found out that my husband is a carrier for Tay sachs disease so we have to see a genetics counselor. Not too worried though bc chances are I'm not bc I'm not genetically Jewish, I'm a convert. And then we did the u/s. The OB warned us not to get our hopes up to see much but we were able to see the little blob bean and the heart flickering 120 a min. Crown to rump length is 3.6mm and the baby was measuring one day early exactly six weeks (I was 5 weeks 6 days at the time).

The OB said that he wanted me to come in every week to two weeks to keep an eye on things bc of my previous m/c and bc I'm considered high risk. I asked if we could make it every week and he said that was fine and understood it would give me peace of mind :) he was really nice. Afterwards we went to his office and sat and talked, he answered our questions and was so encouraging, supportive and surprisingly REALLY excited for us!  He had even called after our beta the first week to say congrats.

So that is our fun adventure for Tuesday. I'll go back every Tues of first trimester woohoo! It will be fun to watch this little bean grow every week! And I'm so excited that we get to experience this together. Nothing like having a supportive friend going through the exact same thing :).

I hope you didn't get slammed by the terrible storms today and the last few days. Man it's been crazy weather :P.

I found that scrambled eggs and I don't agree. Mayo is a no go right now too and chicken. OH and the smell of the dogs food lol. Poor hubby has to feed the dogs now I can't lol. But my milk allergy is gone and I'm LOVING drinking milk and being able to eat ice cream.

Oh for a fun drink I've done Ginger ale with cherry suryp (sherlie temple) or carbonated water. Heads up heard green tea can cause tubal defects. Total bummer I love green tea but the antioxidants in it cause that. I wonder I'd pomegranit does too or acai berry. Hmmm. Well that's about all here. Sorry for the novel!  I also posted a new journal entry of our experience and I'm going to try and post pics this weekend :)

happy Thurs woohoo almost Fri :D
Well, I'm out, AF came this morning :-(
Sorry AF show up =(
I'm out too.  Last night started spotting but this morning full force AF showed.  Another round of clomid, multiple dr's appointments, trigger shot, progesterone and mood swings galore.   This month if DH gets stubborn around ovulation and trigger shot I'm gonna knock him out and have my way anyways.  

Hope to see some BFP posted soon.  Good luck and SSBD to everyone still in their 2WW.  

Wierd to see temps rise to 97.7 on CD1 I always thought they would stay really low due to high estrogen levels at time of AF.  
So sorry AF showed her ugly face!!! I am praying for you that next month will be your month. I too have thought about knocking my husband out so we can BD whenever I think its time hehe =) Oh well I guess we have to conceive our babies out of love so he might as well be awake for it lol
Hang in there sweetie xx
Thank you and good luck to you too.
Hey all ... just a little update ......  First 2 days back at work have gone well thank you :)

TBH its been nice as its taken my mind off obsessing about the 2WW!! ...

Have still been soooo hungry, bloated and really sensitive to smells, I could smell gravy for over 24 hrs after we had it!!

Really weird that I cannot get enough salt and vinegar still .... and today my feet have never been so swollen!!

Hope you are well xx xx  praying that my embbies are getting sticky!!

Babydust to all and so sorry to those with a/f news :( ... she is such a witch!!
Thank you so much for the update. Your story is so cute and I am absolutely so excited for you. Not only do we have the preggers thing in common but also that my man is an officer too. So I know what its like to get the awkward stares lol. I agree that our little blobs are hard not to love. I know they are only a bunch of cells right now but I still think they are so cute. I love watching them wiggle around and their heart bumping like crazy. We have been truly blessed and I dont either of us could be more grateful for the gifts that God gave us. We are both so very lucky to get weekly u/s although the reasons why arent so glamorous. I am praying for us both that these pregnancies hold and we get to meet our babies next year.
So how did the hubby react? Was he in complete amazement? My man was wide eyed and then when they confirmed twins he about fell out of the chair. I love the way he looks at me now. The mother of his children. I'm sure yours does the same with you. Sounds like you have an awesome doctor. Considering how much you will see him in the next 8 months that is so great to hear. Keep me updated and I am heading over to your journal to hear more details about your appt. Have a great weekend!!
4 dpiui now.  This is going to be a long 2ww.  I am trying the pineapple this time.  Hopefully that will make A difference.  How's everyone doing?  Hoping for lots of BFPs this month.  I was reading another thread & there were like 6 different gals that got thiers all in the same month.  Like a good luck thread or something.  
Well bring some of that BFP baby dust on over here!  We need it!  :o)

To All:  Anyone still having these full feeling/bloated feeling cramps?  Almost like I have a stomach full of air?  I feel hunger flutters too and then eat and get kind of nausiated.
Hoping it is all good news and just trying to take anything in stride!

lil_lady that is so funny that your hubby is an officer too!  WOW what are the odds!  Is he patrol?  Mine is patrol with the k-9 unit.  Our dog is so cute and I love that he gets to come home with my hubby every night.

My hubby was in complete amazement and same, looks at me differently like I am the mother of his child.  It's so wonderful.  I feel like this all is just the most perfect dream and I pray I never wake up :)

What do you do for a living?  I'm finishing my ph.d. in clinical psych right now and am a therapist.  I was an infant adoption agent at one time for an internship and that didn't work so well because I wanted to take all of the babies home LOL.

tharper6 good luck hoping to hear good news from you :)

udbe Im sorry :( what a bummer.  hopefully next time will be the one:)

rboh- :( how frustrating.  Hang in there, keep up the faith that next month will be your month!
MDGreaves noooo im sorry AF showed :(
Yes to the bloating. I'm 5 weeks, 5 days and still have a "full belly" and some sensitivity. Clothes don't fit right. Oddly enough, the scale doesn't reflect any of this. Although I gained a little weight during the cycle as expected, the scale has finally stopped moving. Thank the Lord. I feel like I've put on about 15 pounds though!
I am still very bloated as well. Woke up with an extreme headache. But feeling kind of down because besides the bloating, I don't really feel any other symptoms today and I'm 8dpo now, so I should be feeling something if I were pregnant.

Hopefully everyone else is well and baby dust to all!!!!!!!

MDGreaves- Sorry to hear about your AF!!!! Keep your head up!!!
So got AF today. Not bad yet, but when I called doc they want me to come in for an ultrasound today. What would they be looking for on day one? Both vaginal and stomach, yuck!!!!!  Course after I called my flow really slowed down which is kinda what mine does, but I just hope they still consider it day one cause otherwise it will be over the weekend and then we won't be able to do day one tests.
I have a question about my pregnancy symptoms...
My cramping is continuing- not bad but I can feel it. More annoying than anything else.
Also it seems that my right bb is sore but the left one really isn't. Doe that even make any sense?

I am starting to feel less confident as the days go on about getting a BFP...

For all my ladies still in there 2WW- How is everyone else feeling? What DPO are you now???
I'm out for this month.  I just got my results from my cd2 scan.  I have 3 cysts but she did tell me that even though this month will be w/out clomid or hcg shot there is still a chance since my follicles looked good.  The cysts on the right side are not bad but they don't want to risk the chance of them getting bigger this cycle.  Largest one is 1.3mm so she feels it will be dissolved before ovulation as long as I don't take clomid this cycle.   I shouldn't be so bummed out. I've always conceived before when I was not taking anything so I'll just be opk'ing and afterwards taking progesterone.  Told hubby that whether he liked it or not it is going to be every other day starting on cd2 until we get a BFP or AF shows than I'll let him rest for a day or two.  
I'm on day 1 of my 2ww! :) :)
hi Ladies,

Sorry for girls who are already out this month....the summer is young....we have a lot a baby makin to do...praying that next month is your month.

Monnie143:  I know what you mean...other than a little bloated and minor nausea (which is odd for me!)  No bb tenderness...cravings that I can tell, I'm 7dpo and I too was hoping to feel more....swear I had tender bbs by this time last time I was preggo....Hang in there girls!!!  

To All::  Hang in there ladies in waiting....there are still gonna be some BFP's this month....I feel it!!  :O)
Good luck amber623.  Hope you get your BFP this month and SSBD to you.
Had iui on Wednesday 23rd, so day 2 of 2ww, 2nd cycle with lots of injections...cramps have gone, perhaps this month will work. First set of injections caused 7 folicles, had a break then 1st cycle straight into this cycle... well at least the football nearly takes my mind off it!
Good afternoon ladies,

I am new to this thread and am happy to see all the BFP’s - congratulations ladies! SSBD to ALL those TTC or in their 2WW, I am currently 3 DPO and the wait is already eating away at my nerves. Reading all your threads is very inspiring and informational. I really need a support system during this anxious wait...

Daisy
Amber623, Damelza, and Daisy...... Welcome and SSBD!!!! I am wishing the best for you. Can't wait to see your BFP's.

Everyone in their 2nd week, what day are you testing?......, who will find out next?........ I have a beta 6/28 (Monday) so thats 3 days away.  3..........LONG.........Days!!!

rbohl01- I looked at your temps and they seem fine to me. They are still above cover line which is all that matters!!!!

Did you have your u/s today? I want details!!! How are you feeling? Keep us posted!!!!
Sorry to hear about that.

Good luck you all of you
I dont know what to think. I am really going crazy... sorry it might be long ....

I am have slight nausea from couple of days. I had severe nausea pbm in the morning. Went to doc office for u/s and bloodwork. On u/s doc was able to see a sac.doc said next week we should be able to see fetal pole. and he also wanted to see hcg. he said it should be aroung 800 - 900 today and if that case come in for u/s next friday. I asked him what if I get less hcg. He said we will wait to see what happens next week and prob based on the beta I would have to come on Tuesday or friday.

In the afternoon I got call from my doc office. So my Beta goes 307. I could not imagine. I was @least praying for 600. But 307???? Well I asked my nurse, if it is really bad but she goes its not that bad. Your betas are increasing. Its Hell. So I have to go on Tue for next u/s and also some more blood work along with other things
They also want to check CBC and something to do with toxemia to test liver and something something which I dont even rem.

I am not even sure why do they want to do these extra tests when my hcg is so low and it not even sure if my pregnancy is viable. If I am going to lose I just want to get done with it not drag and drag everyday. I have some other pbm nothing to do with fertility I had a operation 4 yrs back. even now I go and meet my doc. Initially for 2 yrs I used to go every other day. I am so done with doc office.

Sorry if I am pouring my emotions. Sorry I am so done and fed up.
Do not apologize for your feelings!!!!
I'm no expert but, hCG levels are supposed to double every 2-3 days right? well on 6/20 you had 64.10, so 6/22 would have been maybe 130 and 6/24 would have been 260, so today, 6/25, seems like 307 is a good number!!!!
It may not be the norm but it is def. going up the way it should be and I would NOT lose hope if I were you!!!!!
Just hang in there and I'll be praying for you!!!!! It will all be worth it when you have your beautiful healthy baby!!!!!!
Thatz what they said to me too. The beta is going up and its not increasing fast but its pretty good. Hopefully I see something around 1000 during my next visit. I dont knw I dont have much hope. My hubby doesnt even acknowlegde it since its not yet confirmed.
Bought the tests on line today, not too early- still got 12 days left before checking...

I don't get any beta checking- why is it done and what is it for? I just get, the scan to check for cysts, the scan to check for folicles and then 2 days later the iui treatment. Then the nurse says good luck- let us know if its positive or see you in 2 weeks if its not. (she's a little more tactful than that, but that's what she means!) I don't know who pays and who's on NHS- perhaps that is the difference.

Can I ask who has time off during these treatment cycles? I had to arrange my two scans before work, and rushed to get o work (the hospital is an hour from my work) when I had IUI I had to work until 12.30pm and rush for my 1.30 appointment- I didn't go back to work as it was my non contact time- which I am contractually entitled to- but no paid time off for the appointments. If this cycle doesn't work- I am seriously thinking about going to my doctor to sign me off for  few days at least- what do you people think?
Anyone else have a five day transfer around the 16th june? Are you feeling any symptoms?I have no sore chest this time and would love one!!!! Test on Monday!!!!!
Actually, now that you mention it, I dont know why they do betas; maybe just for high risk people who have had miscarriages. I'm happy though cause Monday is only 11dpo for me so I wont have to wait longer. Although, I prob won't trust a - result as much as i would one done on 14dpo.

As for taking off, If I had a full-time job, I def. would take the day of the iui and the day after off, as those were the 2 days I was in A LOT of pain/uncomfortable. I work from home though so I make my own schedule...

sg10- Your hubby should still be supporting you through this. He has to realize what a stressful time this is for you. When is the next Beta? Tuesday? Hang in there sweetie!!!!
My hubby is supportive in most of the stuff only he doesnt get to emotional with things like this.yep I have blood work on tuesday. I am not doing any work @ home just sitting and relaxing.
Hey ladies! What's going on with all of you? No posts in a while so just wondering!!!!

SSBD!!!!!!
I'm still here!  Waiting....waiting.....waiting.....9 dpiui.  I'm glad I will know something by the end of this week.  The wait is so distracting!  A little discouraged my only symptoms are the lack of symtoms....which is weird.  I do have some very thick CM and heartburn/nausea during the day and my temps are still going up....so.....

Keeping the faith!  **baby dust*** to all of the ladies in waiting!!
Its looking like alot of you are going to be finding out news either tomorrow or on Tuesday. Please keep us ladies updated with any news, good or bad. We al need eachothers support =)

I have finally reached week 2 (8DPO) of my 2WW. Symptoms are still looking promising but I am not trying to get too excited about it. I am not going to test early like I usually do which will be hard ebcause I am a self-proclaimed HPT addict =)

What is the soonest DPO someone has got a positive???
Hi ladies. I know a lot of you have been obsessinh over symptoms during your tww but in all honesty from all of my research any symptoms that you are experiencing during your tww are not pregnancy related. I know people get their hopes up because of fluttering feeling or heartburn but research shows it's not from the hcg. Your hcg would not be high enough to usually cause morning sickness. So please don't panic because you don't have symptoms are you feel like you don't have the right symptoms. Just relax roll with the punches.  The only "symptom" that is for real is cramping and increased basal temp.  

Monnie yes cramps as long as they are mild are very common early in pregnancy.   It's still embedding an your uterus is expanding.

As for beta's it's usually done with IVF an anyone high risk. It's to check for a viable pregnancy.

Sg hang in there lady!

Hope the 2ww is going well for all of you aka very quickly! :)
Today is 7dpiui for me.  I am having some rather strange cramping that feels very deep inside right above my pubic bone.  It's constant & has been going on for over an hour now.  Usually I feel things around my overies but I've never felt this before.  Has anyone ever felt implantation before?  Just curious if that's possible.  
It is 9 dpiui for me and I had no symptoms yesterday and today all of the sudden, I'm peeing constantly and have a stong pulling sensation in middle lower abdomen...At 5-6 dpiui I swear I could feel the egg/s moving down my right fallopian tube.  I think it would be so cool if you and I got our BFP's this month and could say that we felt our little ones in such early stages!

***baby dust***  to all the ladies in waiting!  BFP's for June/July 2010!  
In previous pregnancy experience I have felt what I believed to be implantation pain. I hope that what is happening for you now and you get your BFP!!!!

Good luck to all the ladies testing today!!!!
Wow I have missed so much in the last few days!

udbe and MDgreaves - So sorry to hear that you are out this month. Hang in there! Next month might be your lucky month!

sg10 - Please dont stress about your numbers, if they are going up that is a positive sign! Keep us updated and let us know what your next HGC numbers are. Your in my thoughts and prayers that this is a viable pregnancy.

Monnie143 - Good luck on your Beta test today! Please let us know the results. Cant wait to see more BFP's on here!

Damelza, Daisy_n_martin, Eimir, Waitingformysunshine, Kimber and rbohl01 - Good luck during your 2ww! I am hoping we have some beans in there attaching soon. Keep us updated on when you take a HPT as we are all waiting to hear more good news on here. Sending some baby dust to all of you. Cant wait for all of you to hit the Baby Lottery :)

rbohl01 - my earliest BFP was 10DPO. This month was 12DPO but it was so dark I probably could have tested a few days earlier. Are you tempted to test early? I know it is sooo tempting!!
Still waiting on Beta but in the meantime, I got a faint positive on a FRER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just really hope this one sticks.  Trying to contain my excitement until I know it's viable but that's really hard to do!

Baby Dust to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have been thinking about you today and hoping you got a positive. I will check in later to see if you've been on site!

Thanks Lil lady, had my pregon (not sure how to spell) injection from hubby this morning, bless he'd just got out the shower before I launched on him with my syringe! Good job one of us can give injections if it were down to me well, it probably wouldn't be happening!

Monnie, you had the same cramps as me, just day one this time, but a few twinges over the weekend- perhaps I should ask for time off... if this doesn't work then the next one will be so near to the end of term anyway, very little stress, just time filling really!!
WOW congrats on your BFP!!! A faint positive is a positive so you definitely have a bun in there cooking. Please keep us updated on your progress and Beta numbers. Congrats again, im so excited for you!

Damelza - Hehe I cant imagine what was going through your hubbys mind when he stepped out of the shower and you were lunging at him with a syringe. Your too cute. Cant wait to hear some positive news from you as well.
First u/s today after first IVF. Went in at 6w1d but measured 5w6d. Saw nada... well, saw a sack he measured but no flicker. I'm told this is entirely normal. RE said 6 1/2 weeks is typically when a heartbeat can be detected but I was so hoping I'd be like some who posted they had a confirmed heartbeat sooner.  ARRGGHHH  I know his telling me I'm in early pregnancy stages should be sufficient but now I get to sit and worry and wonder for another 10 days. Just shoot me now!

Hope others post great news this week!
Yay for a faint line- I am sure if you test again in a day or two it will be much darker =)

lil_lady25- I am trying not to even think about HPT's (but you know its hard). I really want to wait and follow my temps still. If there is a drop soon then I will assume I am probably not- everything is still looking good for a BFP though =)

Yes, a strong pulling sensation is a good way to describe the feeling.  Are you still feeling it?  I do off & on today but it was really strong for several hours last evening.  Really hoping it's implantion & we get our BFPs this time!!  Was this a medicated cycle for you w/ iui?  Refresh me on your story.  

To rboh107 -  hoping that's what this is.  :)
Last night I felt the pulling quite a bit, but woke up with nada!  Just still having to pee a lot.  This is my first IUI.  It was monitored and medicated with Clomid 100mg and Ovidrel trigger shot!  We've had luck in the past with Clomid but ended in m/c.  Hoping for good news soon!  I knew by 10dpo last time....this time totally different?  Don't know what to make of it!  
Trh hang in there it is still early so there is still lots of time. Not time to worry yet though I completely understand it's hard to not worry.

Monnie congrats on the BFP!  I was confused bc you were talking about pregnancy symptoms earlier I figured you already got your BFP.

For everyone else I hope I didn't sound mean about my post before. I just see some of the ladies talking about symptoms all the time and it makes those without any symptoms feel like there is no way they are pregnant which isn't true at all. We all need to stay positive and not put so much stock into "symptoms" prior to a misses period.

Hope everyone is doing well!
I got my beta and it was only 12 at 11dpiui. They said thats not too bad but now have to see if it doubles. I go back wed. and then fri.

So right about the "symptoms"....... I still dont feel much... just cramping here and there and sore bbs. My hCG is def. not enough to bring on full symptoms.

Oh yeah, and my progesterone was 12 too!

Good luck to the other ladies in waiting!!!! *Baby Dust*
Monnie congrats can't wait to hear more good news Wed and Fri!
I agree try not to worry about how big everything is right now. You are still very early along and your body is just getting ready to make a home for your bean. I also had an u/s at 5-6 weeks and only saw a sac. I wont lie I was a bit nervous but the tech said it was completely normal. Now if there was no sac thats something to worry about. I'm sure that during your next visit there will be a yolk sac, fetal pole and a little bean (and perhaps a heartbeat that early). Congrats mama! Your going to be a mother and our natural instinct is to worry about our children. Unless you are given a reason to, you shouldnt stress. Good luck and keep us updated :)

As for Sunworshiper and symptoms - I totally agree. I didnt really have many symptoms that I was preggers so if you are not having any thats totally normal. I never thought in a million years it would be positive but sure enough it was. I could have chalked all of my preggo symptoms to being pre-AF symptoms so you never really know. Good luck everyone! I know some of you will be finding out soon if you are pregnant or not. Please let us know the results as I cant wait to hear some more good news on here!
I am out for 3 mths. Prob ectopic. So my doc said we will try to dissolve prob taking  the injection tomorrow.
I am so so sorry for that sad news. Hang in there sweetie and keep in touch. I hope you are ok.
Oh no, hun im so sorry to hear the news. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you are holding up okay. So sorry about your loss. Keep your head up and stay positive, it WILL happen for you someday.

Monnie - Keep us updated on your Beta. I'm hoping its good news from here on out.
So sorry to hear about your news.... I hope that you are doing OK.  I hope everything works out and you are able to resume baby making after the 3 months!! Best of luck :)
Sg I am so very sorry :(. My heart goes out to you. The loss of a pregnancy for any reason is just heart wrenching. You will be in my thoughts and prayers!
I had my 6wk 6 day u/s today. It went very well. The heart rate was 133 which is great and baby is measuring .9mm. It's amazing how fast they grow!!  I have low glucose levels so I need to remember to eat every two hours throughout the entire day and any part of night I am awake. My OB was surprised w my glucose levels I wasn't shakey. Explains my dizziness. I've also got some morning sickness that seems to plague me at night. I better get to bed soon or I may puke. No fun!!  But all for a great reason :)

hope everyone is doing well!
I am so glad that your u/s went so well. Take care of yourself =) I wish I had an excuse to eat every 2 hours hehe
How exciting! Great news to start the day.
Just took a test... and BFP!!! I can't believe it, still in shock!!! 15 days past trigger.... going for bloodwork right now :)

Thanks for all your support ladies, the strength or prayer is so powerful!!!!
Congrats on your BFP!!! I'm so happy for you =)
Yayy for a BFP!!! I am so excited for you. How did you break the news to hubby? Please let us know what your Beta results are. Cant wait to hear that they look great!

Sunworshiper - The babies heart rate sounds great! 133 is right around where it should be. I am so glad that you got some good news at your appt. It makes it easier to relax, doesnt it?

I know some of you ladies will be testing very soon. Good luck!!! Keep us updated.
Hello ladies.. congrats for those who got their BFPs...i am in the TWW as well...6DPO and counting days before i can start testing.. we did clomid 3-7 and trigger on cd13..and progesterone suppositories from cd15... this is the first month i am doing trigger and progesterone.... hoping that this combinations works and i too get to see those 2 beautiful lines.. its benn close to 2 years with 1 M/C and i am almost on the verge of giving up...

but when i go through these kinds of threads i feel that .. may this is my month as well and i never had any luck so far..hopefully this is my month after all...

GOOD LUCK AND SSBD TO ALL..

-Joy
HCG level is 156... 15 days post trigger, 13 past IUI  ... I go back on Friday to make sure they are doubling :)
Congrats on your BFP!!!!! How exciting!!!! Let us know how friday goes!!!!

Welcome and SSBD to all the newcomers!!!!

I had my second beta today. It went from 12 to 54... So it did double, or quadruple!!!! I go back for another on Friday. Progesterone went from 12 to 15.1.

Can't wait to hear of more BFP's..... keep 'em coming!!!!!!
Congratulations on your BFP!  That is so awesome!!!  I hope you have a smooth 9 month ride.

Today is 10 dpiui for me.  Feeling very light headed, crampy & sore bbs.  Hard to know what is really a side effect from the progesterone or what may be real.  I have my beta on Friday.  Finding it really hard to wait.  Thinking of testing tomorrow.  We'll see.