Anyone here had HSG test..then got pregnant??
Had a hsg test done may 28..wondering if there are any success stories..If there are I would love the to hear em'! Also anyone dealing with male infertility? The doc said everything is fine with me but dh's sperm count is low..I would love to hear some success stories if anyone has one..Good luck to all you girls! =)
Hello! yes i've heard a ton of stories of people getting BFP's after their hsgs!    it "cleans" out the tubes! : )    I also have male infertilty issues (low morph 2%) and severe endo, one working ovary and mild pcos! ha... i think we have enough issues! anyhow just did our third and last IU 13 days ago and I"m officially BFP! : )   cant' believe it total shock! so just the fact that we got any bfp at all is a success! : )   i had a lap with hsb 4 months ago!  good luck! : )
That would be me...I got my prev bfp the same cycle as my hsg ..:) Its true.. it happens ..

good luck!
Hi Lisa a guy I work with his wife got pregnant after HSG and they just had there second baby. We have male infertility! I dont have a success story yet... but maybe I will in a few months! Good luck!
I had my HSG test in February found out I was preg on Feb 25th but unfortunately m/c 1 week later.  Good luck to you.
I was TTC for 16 months, and got my BFP the second month after my HSG.  Good luck!!!
Don't want to be Debbie Downer here, but wanted to give you all the facts....I had my HSG in February and still no BFP.  All was clear with my HSG also.  BUT I have heard of several people saying it has worked...and my own RE said he usually uses it to "clean out the cobwebs" as he put it.  So it is very possible!  Good Luck!

Heather
ck1
We've been trying for over 2 years and I had an HSG on Cycle Day 7.  BD on Day 12 and 14.  Now I'm pregnant! (I have a 28 Day cycle).

It worked!  But I have to admit, I wasn't expecting it would.  I did feel like it cleared out my system of something though.  I had pain and discomfort for a couple days after the test, and was really hormonally moody that first week.

Good luck!
Im having an hsg tomorrow.im excited and nervous also. Me and hubby our in our late 20s. I also have a regular cycle. He has a daughter. Ive been preg once and ended up in a m/c in may 2010. We been together since nov 08 and it's Been almost 3 yrs of trying,charting Doing it on ovulation before and after even putting my legs up and laying On stomach since i Have a tilted pelvis. Im embarased, hopeful love kids and im alone in this.everyone has kids even two but me,including my younger sis. I pray i have at least one bby.i feel empty and me and hubby want this do bad.everyone always asking me when and if I gain a lil weight they ask if im preg so Annoying and hurtful.you women give me my sanity:)
Hey yadilove,
When I read your comment I had to reply,your comment sounds so much like my story like you I have been trying for 3 years and had a previous pregnancy which ended in miscarriage I have also tried everything and finally been booked in for a hsg next Tuesday. I hope the hsg was ok? Did they find anything