Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Anyone on Lupron shots for IVF cycle?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Anyone on Lupron shots for IVF cycle?

So I'm taking 10 units of Lupron subQ every morning for an IVF cycle (DE) and was wondering what side effects anyone has had. I'm super moody and hungry ALL THE TIME. Oh, and tired but that could be from anything...  just curious. Thanks!
Related Discussions
10 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I am on lupron now today is the 14th day.  I am still waiting for AF so that I can begin my IVF cycle.  I wish It would get here.  When do you start?
Blank
Also, I forgot.......I have no side effects. I feel totally normal.
Blank
1205048_tn?1323311607
Hey there I am on day 9 of Lupron and I was on 20ius till 3 days ago and RE droped it to 5ius and I have no side affects but I love to eat so I would not know about hungry LOL but remmber every one is different ! Good luck with your cycle:-)
Blank
1219580_tn?1297221739
Thanks for the help you guys.  I'm actually feeling a little better. I think it may have been a combo of AF, and lupron. I'm sure the mood swings will stay but at least I'm not eating like crazy now! : )
Blank
1219580_tn?1297221739
I forgot, I had my baseline yesterday and hopefully I will have ET on May 11th. Hope you get to start your cycle soon!!!!
Blank
631676_tn?1333721803
I was on Lupron and Low Dose HCG at the same time so I cannot say for sure what side efects were from what. But I did feel a tiny bit "off". Keep me posted. Good luck :)
Blank
What meds are you on?  I noticed you said you ET is may 11 I am sure I will be close to that also since I started meds today.  How many follies did you have?  Is this y our first IVF?
Blank
1219580_tn?1297221739
Kricket212, I'm on Lupron and estrace right now. Because I'm using a donor I'm basically doing a frozen cycle. I'm getting SUPER nervous now though.... This is actually about my 7th IVF cycle (I've done fresh and frozen before this). My donor should be baselining tomorrow. What meds are you on? Have you done this before?
Blank
I am on Gonel F & menopur.  This is my 2nd IVF cycle.  My first ended in m/c.
Good Luck with your donor cycle.  How exciting it must be.  How come you are doing frozen?  How does it work with donor? Are they always frozen?
Blank
1219580_tn?1297221739
I"m so sorry about m/c. That happened to me the end of Nov which is why we decided to move on to donor egg. I have too many genetically abnormal eggs. So it basically works for me like a frozen cycle because the donor does all the shots and grows the follies. At retrieval, my hubby goes in and they use him to make the embies that will be transferred into me. We get what ever eggs she makes so hopefully we will have embies to freeze. Keep me posted on your cycle!!!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...