Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Anyone on clomid?????????

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Anyone on clomid?????????

This has been my 1st cycle on clomid and it is now 21 dpo and no signs of preggo or AF, has anyone else experienced this? I am thinking about not taking it again since not being able to start a new cycle is worst than having had AF already??? I am very sure I o'd...here's my chart if u care to see....just looking for input from other clomid users...thanks much

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/280a9a

Tags: clomid, af, cycle
Did your doc do a progesterone level to see if you ovulated?  I have done three rounds of clomid and i had pos opk's and a rise in bbt every month but never ovulated.  my doc said my lh was high enough to trigger thermal shift but not ovulation.  Do you have any underlying problems like pcos or maybe a luteal phase defect? it could explain lack of af.  
Its funny u should say that cause this is my 1st cycle on clomid and my 1st cycle missing AF, I normally get the positive opk and the bbt rise then a 14 day luteal phase so I know I was ovulating, but my cycles were running long and I o'd cd 19-26 on my own, since I hadnt got preggo in a year he gave me the clomid to bring my cycles closer together and make me ovulate more often, this has never happened to me, I have decided to stop trying now since I cant move onto cycle 2 with no AF and cause the clomid has actually made AF disappear or me not ovulate which is the only thing I can think of why I have no AF, maybe I never even o'd on clomid, but I know I do on my own, it's just long cycles and late in them, but thanks for that, good luck to u...oh and no he didnt do any monitoring at all, just a sa on dh and some blood work before hand, and advice to use the opk's, guess he figured since I was already oing I would better on the clomid
I'm not sure why i didn't think of this before but Clomid can also thin your lining and if it gets to thin you won't have af.  My last cycle i didn't start even after taking prometriun for 10 days, turns out my lining was/is super thin.  I think femara does the came thing as clomid but doesn't thin your lining.  I hope you figure it out i know ttc can be very frustrating, upsetting, overwhelming and confusing.  
I started taking 50 mg of clomid on July 19, 2009.  I ovulated on day 13.  My progestrone was 26 on day 22.  However, I am always on a 25-26 day cycle.  Today is day 30 and still no signs of AF.  I thought I was pregnant..maybe.  The test was negative.  So I totally understand what you're talking about!  Good Luck!
Sounds like u know how I feel, so u are 17 dpo and no sign of AF huh.....well I hope u get a BFP maybe it's just gonna show up later for u.....but my Dr never checked my progesterone levels so now I am wondering if I even o'd, but thanks....good luck hun, hope this is ur month and u don't go thru what I am, no BFP or AF
I started my first round of 50mg clomid Aug. 29-Sept. 2 and had a positive OPK cd 19. I had hot flashes while on the clomid but now that I am 9 dpo I am tired, breast tenderness, and terrible nausea. We took a HPT since I felt so horrible but was BFN...has anyone else experienced nausea on clomid like this? I keep hoping that I am pregnant but I do believe all my symptoms are from the clomid.