Anyone really good at BBT tracking?
Ok...my chart isn't "complete" so there may or may not be enough information, but I'm going to "put it out there" anyway.  On my supposed O day, based on various indicators, and my past history, I started charting my BBT with a real BBT thermometer.  Note, you will see some charting last month, but that was with a different thermometer, so not sure it "counts" or can be considered accurate, simply because it's a different tool.  Anyway, I started charting and this am (today I am 11DPO), there was a dip.  Actually I'm not sure if I can say I had two dips or one spike...LOL because my temp actually spiked yesterday and the day before (9&10 DPO).  I'm hoping someone (or a few people) is/are willing to take a quick peek at my chart and give their interpretation.  Am I headed for a BFP or AF?  This is it, before our first appointment with the fertility clinic next week.  I am a fertile mertyle, but my hubby isn't so lucky.  My first response to the dip was to assume AF was on her way because I remember a dip last month before she came, though my impression is that it was closer to AF (who is due this Friday).  Thanks for any thoughts!
Last months temps wont count as it has to be a bbt thermometer,  its abit hard to guage as you havent done your temps all cycle, generally an implantation dip will be .3 deg lower than the previous days temp and usually (not always) occurs 7-8 dpo, but can occur anyday from 7-10 dpo, also a dip can be due to a secondary surge of estrogen during you luteal ph as well :)