Anyone taking blood thinner during pregnancy?
Is anyone taking blood thinner during pregnancy? I have to start with heparin 5000 units tonight. Just wanted to know if it's safe and won't affect the little one?
im not taking heparin but i have seen a lot of stories on the forum of women who have blood clotting disorders that took heparin and baby aspirins and had a healthy pregnancy. Try not to worry or stress out, it is perfectly safe.  Congrats on your pregnancy
Thank you so much for your response. I totally lost hopes that some would reply.  
You should be fine with the heparin.  A best friend of mine was pregnant earlier in the year and developed a clot in her lungs (side effect of the hormonal changes during this first pregnancy of hers) and the dr put her on heparin as well.
try not to stress/wprry about it.  You should be fine.  If you feel weary or start experienceing any weird effects, just talk to your dr.
Congrats on your BFP!!!!!!

marline
Thanks a lot!! I did start on Heparin on monday night. Its very scary to take any medication while you are pregnant. First of all getting pregnant was not easy and on top of that I have sever hyper stimulation and it wont go.