Anyone used the Ovu Watch?
Just curious if anyone have used this with sucess?  I hate to pay that much money for something that doesn't even work.  Heck I guess I better see if I get my BFP before I go out and buy it but I'd still like the reviews on it.
The only one I know of is Slocalgal. I haven't seen her in quite a while. She hadn't got a bfp from it, but she said she loved it.
Our dollar stores have them out here and I did one just yesterday as I knew I was o.. and it worked! so I went and stocked up for next month... not sure on any other experiences with him them.. ! Good luck to you!!!
A good friend of mine bought one.  They had been trying for 6 months prior to this.  After using the Ov Watch, she got pregnant on month 2 of using it.  We've been trying for 7 months.  If I'm not pregnant this month (on 200 mg of clomid), she has already given it to me to use.   I'm actually SUPER excited about possibly trying it out!!!  I'm going to do a hpt tomorrow to see whether or not i'll be using it.  :0