Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Approaching 5th attempt at IVF
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Approaching 5th attempt at IVF

Does anyone have any success stories with assisted hatching.  I am 36 years old and preparing to begin my 5th IVF cycle.  We conceived during our 3rd IVF cycle but unfortunately we misscarried at 19 weeks pregnant.  I was diagnosed with an incompetant cervix.  Need my spirits lifited as we are approaching our 5th time but this is our first time doing the assisted hatching.  
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1386655 tn?1452100656
I'm sorry you had to experience so much heartache.  I know how you feel, I went thru 5 iui's and 8 IVF's - the last one I did was with DE and assisted hatching and I'm happy to say I had twin boys in May! Try to keep your faith and never give up on your dreams! If you need anything else, just send me a message.  SSBD!!
Blank
Thank you for your kind words!  I'm trying to stay positive.  I'm nervous about the assisted hatching.  I'm happy you conceived with twins.  I only hope and prey that I'm that lucky.  I'll make sure to keep you posted.  
Blank
1386655 tn?1452100656
You're welcome and yes please keep me posted! I'd love to know how you are doing.  Joann
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources
Top Trying to Conceive Answerers
Blank
Blasian1121
961574 tn?1462909130