Approaching 5th attempt at IVF
Does anyone have any success stories with assisted hatching.  I am 36 years old and preparing to begin my 5th IVF cycle.  We conceived during our 3rd IVF cycle but unfortunately we misscarried at 19 weeks pregnant.  I was diagnosed with an incompetant cervix.  Need my spirits lifited as we are approaching our 5th time but this is our first time doing the assisted hatching.  
I'm sorry you had to experience so much heartache.  I know how you feel, I went thru 5 iui's and 8 IVF's - the last one I did was with DE and assisted hatching and I'm happy to say I had twin boys in May! Try to keep your faith and never give up on your dreams! If you need anything else, just send me a message.  SSBD!!
Thank you for your kind words!  I'm trying to stay positive.  I'm nervous about the assisted hatching.  I'm happy you conceived with twins.  I only hope and prey that I'm that lucky.  I'll make sure to keep you posted.  
You're welcome and yes please keep me posted! I'd love to know how you are doing.  Joann