Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
BB Pain
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

BB Pain

I am experiencing some BB pain and soar nips.  Is this normal?  I had my IUI a week ago today.  I can't take the hpt for another week.  I am so looking forward to it!!!  When is the earliest symptoms  typically felt after a IUI (if pg)?
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
189192_tn?1261345228
I'm not sure what BB is but my nips were definitely sore when I was pg.  I've always heard that sore/tender breast was one of the first signs of pg.  When I was in the tww phase, i'd poked and prodded at my breasts so much, I wasn't sure if I was pg or if I'd made them sore myself.  Seriously tho, my breasts only felt mildly sore but they did feel very heavy and looked very full. I also noticed, that I was much more thirsty than usual.  Best of luck to you.  This must be an exciting time for you.  
Blank
BB is boobies! Anyway, I feel the same way. I tested today even though I am not supposed to start AF until Sunday, BFN of course. I am so hungry. my abdomen feels full and my breasts feel full and a little sore. I am also tired, but that one is hard for me to judge because I am always tired. I feel like I need to pee constantly. I am really hoping this is the right time for me. Lots of super sticky baby dust to all!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...