BB Pain
I am experiencing some BB pain and soar nips.  Is this normal?  I had my IUI a week ago today.  I can't take the hpt for another week.  I am so looking forward to it!!!  When is the earliest symptoms  typically felt after a IUI (if pg)?
I'm not sure what BB is but my nips were definitely sore when I was pg.  I've always heard that sore/tender breast was one of the first signs of pg.  When I was in the tww phase, i'd poked and prodded at my breasts so much, I wasn't sure if I was pg or if I'd made them sore myself.  Seriously tho, my breasts only felt mildly sore but they did feel very heavy and looked very full. I also noticed, that I was much more thirsty than usual.  Best of luck to you.  This must be an exciting time for you.  
BB is boobies! Anyway, I feel the same way. I tested today even though I am not supposed to start AF until Sunday, BFN of course. I am so hungry. my abdomen feels full and my breasts feel full and a little sore. I am also tired, but that one is hard for me to judge because I am always tired. I feel like I need to pee constantly. I am really hoping this is the right time for me. Lots of super sticky baby dust to all!