Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
BFN 13DPO am i out?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

BFN 13DPO am i out?

Just POAS, 13 dpo, that is the longest I have waited to POAS! Im so proud of myself. I have light cramping but no AF, I am so annoyed with the symptoms of AF and Pregnancy being so similar. I read here that you can feel exactly like AF is coming but then get a BFP, anyone get BFN 13dpo and then BFP??
Hi Cduv,im on day 8 post IUI and i know exactly how you feel. i've been cramping,hot flashes,sensitive nipples and nothing else,oh wait moodiness! but that is to be expected given our circumstances! haha.
My first IUI was successful and got BFP and I remember getting strong sense of smell and also pee'd alot ,did have cramps for like a day or two. I thought AF was on her way and come to find out,much to my joy,i was BFP!! Sadly i had ectopic at 7 wks post IUI.
So what else have you been feeling? anything mentally on top of physical? have you tested BFP previously?
Oh i forgot to ask about your BFN?? When did you test and was it at home or dr? I think if you  havent had your AF you are still in the running. you can implant anytime from like day 6 poiui to day 18,so DONT COUNT YOURSELF OUT JUST YET!also the cramping could very well be the implantation! dont feel down i know A TON OF of people that got BFN'S up to day 15 and were actually pregnant. HPT are great gauges but not nearly as good as doctor's test. So if i were you i would wait until you are expecting your period and if on that day it has not arrived call your dr for the test. I am praying for you and hoping the best! Sticky baby dust to us both!! HUGS! :O)
been ttc for 15 months now. Went thru the Clomid rounds and that didnt work, finally ovulated on my own this cycle, husbands semen analysis came back totally normal and I also has an HSG this cycle, all vame back normal, we jus cant seem to catch our egg. I am having light cramping, similar to before AF but so far she hasnt shown up.  I dont "feel" pregnant, I have never been pregnant before so I dont know what it feels like but I think I will just know. Either AF will show up or my BFP will so thank you for your kind wishes and SSBD to us both!!!! <3
Hi hun,
Well good news is you haven't gotten your AF and you are well into day 14 or post correct?
Also everyone is diff on symptoms. Some people dont get any at all! Also the light cramping is a possible sign of implantation. I heard it can happen as late as day 18 post iui?!! You may not "feel" preg but that doesnt mean you aren't! So im wishing,hoping and praying for you that you ARE!! have you taken any HPT yet? Also when is AF supposed to arrive? Are you feeling anything physically right now other than cramping?
I feel it's over for me too this cycle. I'm 13 dpo and got a BFN yesterday and my temp dropped today. It's horrible waiting for AF. Good luck to you!