BFP on first ivf cycle!!!
Hi everyone.
  I just wanted to let everyone know that I got my blood test results back and I am pregnant!
  DH and I have been ttc for six years and have had our share of heartache, bloodtest, ultrasounds, injections, feeling like a pyscho from all the meds, and yet it is all worth it!
   I never thought that I, me, would be getting this news.  I had prayed and dreamed and now my prayers have been answered.  I feel so grateful to have women like you to turn to, someone who knows how it feels to go through this process.
  I want to thank everyone, and send you all love and
Congratulations!
~YAY~ We need to hear the good stuff, it brings hope! Congratulations dear, it definately sounds like it was your turn!
CONGRATS!!!!!  You give us all such hope!!!!  Have a happy healthy 9 months!!!
Congrats!!!  I'm so happy for you.  I completely understand how you feel.  My first IVF was cancelled just 5 days before ER.  My E2 bottomed out after my doc decreased my meds....but, I get to try again!  I'm very excited for my next cycle.  I start Lupron 12/26....I I know that soon I will get that BFP!!!!  Enjoy your pregnancy....you've worked so hard for it!!
Congrats!  I am so happy that after such a long road you finally got a break.  Enjoy your pregnancy!
Congrats and I hope I am in the same shoes as you. I just did my first IVF cycle also and don't have my bloodtest until friday but am already getting positive HPTs. So i'm keeping my fingers crossed that this worked.
Allison i am jumping with joy for you. It such a thrill to see the BFP posts and especially when the reward is so much sweeter after TTCing for so long.

Have a wonderful pregnancy.

OMG OMG please let us know your news on Friday! YAY!
Congrats!!!
Praise GOD! you are inspiration to all of us we are also on our 6th yr ttc..i do have a big hope that i will join you  in that cloud9 of feeling of being pregnant !pls take a rest now its your time to enjoy and relax your pregnancy days..pls keep us posted ok..congrats to u and to your hubby!
congrat to you and dh. hope u have a heathly 9 nine months and pregnancy
Congratulations! Thank you for sharing your story and giving everyone hope that it can and often happens on the 1st try. I too had a BFP on my 1st cycle and now have a 13 month dd, second cycle was BFN and now on my third cycle I am having twins so I guess we are sort of three for three, babies that is : )

Here's to a happy and healthy pregnancy!