Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
BFP without blue veins?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

BFP without blue veins?

I admit, this is pretty stupid...but there seems to be soooo much posting about blue veins on bbs that I am wondering if anyone has gotten a bfp without them!  I am trying not to get my hopes too high, but I have had insanely sore bbs since the day after the shot (the only time that they have hurt this badly and this soon was when i was pg) and I know all about the HCG, but I've taken it like 6 times now, and only once have i had these symptoms at this time during the cycle (I always have the symptoms, but they usually wait until the 2nd week of the tww) and now, today, I am so freakin' sick this morning that I can't stand it!  Again, I am trying to keep it all in perspective - I'll test on the 26th, so I know that it's crazy early - I am just wondering about the blue veins because I don't have them at all! :)
Related Discussions
7 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
221731_tn?1199296760
Fortunately and unfortunately, everybody doesn't get the same symptoms when they're preggo.  There are probably over ten symptoms of pregnancy and not everybody gets them.  The main symptom is morning sickness and some people don't even get that.  So stop worrying about blue veins, especially if you never got them before.  I had very prominent blue veins for one cycle and I was not even pregnant.  So try not to focus on symptoms, even though I know it's hard not to.  And if you don't trust the hpt's, try to schedule a blood test.  What DPO are you?

Blank
121828_tn?1333468091
No veins here, 8wks 5 days. Actually I have nothing. The blue veins are (I think) from an increased blood flow, don 't worry even 1 minute about that!
Blank
189192_tn?1261345228
my blue veins did not show up until MUCH later.  I wouldn't worry about that at all!!  Congrats.. and ENJOY!!
Blank
242143_tn?1215473908
I started noticing some major blue veins after I got my BFP. Maybe a week after. So don't think it's a bad sign if you don't see them now.  :)  My bbs did hurt really bad though before the hpt. It started maybe around 4-5 dpo but just the right one and then gradually the left one. My bbs were never sore before AF so when they started hurting like hell, I knew something was up! Good luck!
Blank
216278_tn?1308864682
Thanks, everyone!  I noticed a single spot of blood and a little pink when I wiped this morning...which has NEVER happened before, so now I think I am getting a little excited that this might be my month! (I am only on CD17)

I hope we all get our BFPs this month - Brandi and Tina are due to have them anyday, too!!! And I know there are a couple others waiting to test this week...wouldn't that just be the BEST!!!!????
Blank
221731_tn?1199296760
I think that pink spotting is an excellent sign for you at this time!!  Keeping everything crossed for you.

Good luck and super sticky baby dust!!
Blank
178590_tn?1294180367
I so hope all get our BFP....I'm feeling good about it especially since we're both having spotting.....
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...