BTL after 9 years and wanting another baby
9 years ago I had a bilateral Tubal Ligation, I had issues with my ex-husband and didn't want anymore. Now I'm remarried and my husband wants a baby and I told him that it was not only medically impossible but physically impossible as well. I was looking up BTL's online is it true that they can create a new canal way on their own after so many years?  My other question is why do I only have menstural cramps on one side and not the other?
I would think your cramps have nothing to do w/the tubal ligation but I'm not a doctor.  You can do one of two things - do a tubal reversal (whatever technique) or do IVF (invitro fertilization).  A lot of what you decide will depend on your age.  If you're over 40, chances are that your doctor will recommend IVF.

I went through the same thing as you - had a tubal and then remarried & wanted to have a baby w/my husband.  We chose IVF because of my age (43 at the time) & I gave birth last April.  We did conceive w/donor eggs though.

What you need to do is consult a reproductive endocrinologist (re).  He/she will explain all to you - if you can, get a copy of your operating report from your tubal.  Good luck w/all you do! - jen