Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Baby ASPIRIN??

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

Baby ASPIRIN??

I'm ready to start with the Baby ASPIRIN!! I been looking around, and came across this post, i've been trying to concieve (conceive) since january 2011. I had a missed m/c on dec.20 2010. I was 12 weeks along. And i have been pretty avidd on trying again asap. the last three cycles i was pretty much doing the if it happens it happens theory, and that hasnt worked for me, so this cycle i'm going to take the baby aspirins, and my husband agreed to use his own method which is bust one in me everyday, lolz, he's excited because i pretty much ration this out every so often, lolz. I've been taking prenatals for like a year on and off. i have bottles of them around my house! My OB prescribed them for me and i just kept taking them. when i got pregnant  (ended in missed m/c) i was already taking all i needed and they prescribed a small 1 mg of folic acid,plus the prenatals but everything else was pretty much great, iron, calcium, all of it, probably do to my heavy Puerto Rican diet, lolz.  I just started AF, and im wondering should i start now? Who else has used this remedy with some sort of success, i need happiness, and positiveness, because with baby dust, theres a need for positiveness. I already chose to take the aspirins, this is pretty much my dicision, just wanted some success i guess...thanks in advance everybody...much Baby Dust to everone...
First of all, I'm so sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I think the theory about taking baby aspirin is not that it helps you get pregnant, but that it can possibly help reduced the chances of another miscarriage. Although, there are theories out there that is can also help with implantation. My doctor had me start on it after my first miscarriage, and I used to take it every day the entire cycle. Best of luck!
Thanks Heather, I guess the theory is to thicken your uterus walls and have more blood flow to the cervix and such.  I started it on cd2 and am currently on cd3. Told DH about it aswell, and he's pretty game at this point. Also im going to by the OV kit tomorrow, as well as check my CM, because as im thinking of my monthly plan, i failed to check for these things, like CM. Though i dont think catching the sperm is my problem because i had a chemical pregnancy last may, and i had a missed m/c dec20. So im sure i can catch them with my CD, but theirs always that chance you know. Also another factor...my husband is 35, Im 20 and we have much oral sex before BD, alomst everytime. I think that plays a role. And im certain that my last pregnancy was one of the only times we didnt have oral...I wanna keep updating my Aspirin treatment, because i know alot of women are curious about it... Baby dust to all of wonderful women...