Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Baby making
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Baby making

I been having sex all week frm the 20th of April to last night hoping we will get pregnant again . We lost our bby on the 2nd of March & hoping we conceive . I need to know when i should take a pregnancy test ? & also should i still go through with dental actions ie root canal and cavities before im sure ?  
Hi there,
I am sorry to know about your miscarriage. What was the cause of your miscarriage? Chromosomal abnormalities, blighted ovum, maternal health problems are few common causes of miscarriage. If the cause was identified and is treatable get it treated. After a miscarriage a woman should not attempt to become pregnant again until she is physically and emotionally ready and she has taken up tests recommended to determine the cause of the miscarriage. Medically you can safely conceive after you had one normal menstrual cycle. Untreated tooth infection can lead to dental abscess and spread of infection to face, jaw or brain and can result in severe complications. Take Paracetamol for pain.. X-rays should be avoided if possible during pregnancy though dental x-rays only focus on particular local area of teeth. The amount of anesthesia administered to pregnant women is also very little and antibiotics which are safe in pregnancy are prescribed. Do not worry. See a dentist and get treated.
Best luck and regards!
Blank
Pregnancy or Fertility questions?
100,000+ doctor answers
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity