Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Babyprayers

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Babyprayers

Hi Luci,

How are you doing?  I haven't talked to you in soooo long.. I hope everything is going good for you..

Any news yet on the egg donor?  I don't know if you have read any posts from 40smama but she got her bfp with donor eggs!!  I can't wait till this thing gets rolling for you.. the suspense is killing me!!  It is like waiting for Christmas :)

Hope you are doing well. Hannah
hey hannah,
                  I am around, I am kinda like a periscope just scoping things out I have been reading your posts and keeping up to date. There is not much to report here, Were waiting on someone else to pick our donor, but she is not even available until November, so.. been saving money faithfully every single pay day. I havent been to walmart in weeks.. lol that was like my every night hang out, just kidding, but it seemed as though I was there almost every night for something or another, then of course you always see something you want and/or need and bam there goes more money that you spend.

It has been so flippen busy, I swear ,my nights fly by. zzzooooooooooooooooom I get home at 330  and before I know it, its 1030, I am like oh my god where the He ll did the night go,. Been super busy at work, then of course I have the 2 online classes, which are more work then I ever imagined, 15 page papers,, eeeewwwwwwwwwwww... and of course my DD is in 4th grade now and needs help with homework. lol did you ever see that TV show are you smarter then a 5th grader? Well I guess I am not even smarter then a 4th grader, the math is something else, she is doing geometry right now... not my strong point thats for sure, now ask me how many milligrams of a medicine will I give so and so if they weigh 70 kilograms etc...and I could calculate it in my head in 2 seconds.. I am soo happy to see that everything is going good for you, I cannot wait to find out what your having. how are your niece and nephew, are they keeping your sister and her hubby busy, I bet she loves being a mom, anyway thats about all from here, as soon as I find out about my donor, you will be the 2nd to know after hubby.. take care

Luci
Hi Luci...

Well that is the way to get through it.. staying busy.. I've never been good a waiting.. that would be extremely difficult for me.  

I know what you mean about walmart.  I try to stay away from there.  I'm even worse at Target.  I went there Tues to get DH a card and ended up spending over $80.  I'm really trying to save my  $$ too for baby stuff.  I look at all the suggested lists of things to have and it is overwhelming!!  We ordered the crib last week.  I can't wait till it gets here!!  There is a dresser also, but I'm going to wait a couple more weeks for that.  We are really trying to pay cash for everything.  NO charging :)

Bennett and Camille are doing WONDERFUL.  They are such a delight to be around and are picking up the language so fast.  Bennett has started school and although he is a little behind, he is catching up fast.. and he loves being around other childen and the childen in the school are so good about helping him understand..  stand up, sit down, get in line, snack time, turn right, turn left.. all the usual kind of stuff we take for granted.  The very first day of school you could tell he was very nervous.  My sister and him dropped him off.. you could tell he didn't understand whether or not we were coming back or not.. he probably thought it was an american orphanage.. but now that he feels safe and secure.. he loves it.. OH and camille is a little doll.  In her pics see seems so serious but in person, she is a bundle of fun.  She really seems to love men.. I think because men are more playful.. she likes to be chased and tickled.  

Overall I have been feeling much better.. but last night, we went out to dinner.. when we got home I could feel my stomach getting bloated.. I went to bed at 10 and work up at 2 am... I didn't know what exactally didn't feel good.. but I went and layed on the couch and moaned and groaned till about 4.. I felt like I wanted to crawl out of my skin.. Then at 4 I started throwing up.. After that.. I felt much better.. I went back to sleep until 6:30 and came to work.  DH and I shared everything we ordered, but for some reason, it just didn't agree with me.  

Well I'm at work, so I better get some stuff done.. Next week I'll be in Tucson all week working at the aircraft cemetery.  I've never been there before, so I am really looking forward to it.  It will be like walking back in aircraft time.  

Hannah