Being late after HSG
I have had an HSG done Feb 11th '09and now I am two days late. I want to know if anyone else had this happen after HSG and if so how late where they? and did it turn out that they where pregnant. I took a test to day to find out it was negative, I am still not sure if those tests are a blessing or a curse!. I have only been trying for 8 months so I know it's not out of the norm, but my husband just had testicular cancer and had to have one of he testicals removed so are chances are a little diffrent. We find out the results of my boold test and HSG as well as he counts on the 11th of March so I am a bit nervous, I was hopeing that these late days would mean I was pregers and not have to go in to find out whats up. :) Please let me know if there is any others having the same trouble after the HSG
  I am sorry about DH cancer, but glad you are able to TTC!

As my experience goes After I had my HSG done, AF came right on schedule. hope the test is wrong and you get a BFP really soon. keep us posted
Thanks, I will keep u updated. When you come on this forum you feel nothing but support and I think if nothing else that really helps. It's so nice to know that other women go through the same problem when it comes to TTC.
I had my HSG done in Feb too, AF came right on schedule.  Any chance that you O'd later then you thought?
I had my HSG down last year in February and 1 day before AF was due I had a BFP - that ended in a chemical pregnancy.  But anything can happen - hopefully you get your BFP - fingers crossed for you.
Hi, I had a HSG in Nov 12 08 and got preggo that same cycle! My cyles were usually really long and irregular so it was hard for me to tell if I was preggo or not. I am no currently 12 weks preggo.

Good luck.
I guess there is a chance I ovulated late but I am normally pretty close, I was tacking my O for three months and it seems to come on day 17. We had a very romatic weekend after HSG as it was valentines :) so I am hoping all the fun we had for those 4 days is the reason I am late but because of the test and the negative result I am not sure. I will just have to wait a fe more days I guess....thats always the hard part, it is so much easier not to get your hopes up if AF comes on time..
Congrats, I hope thats the case for me :) my cycle is 31 days so a little longer than most but regular.
My period was delayed after my HSG by 8 days.  The following month I got pregnant tho. :)
what day of your cycle did you have your HSG on?
It has been over 2 years. I do not remember exactly. I do know the entire cycle was 38 days long.
oh well i guess that makes sence :) well i am on day three of no AF, hopes are still not up as you where 8 days late. I will test again this weekend if she hasn't showed her ugly face :-)
I had my HSG done on February 9, which was cd 8 for me.  I still haven't ovulated or gotten AF.  I'm on cd31 now.
thats about where I am except I am normally a 30 or 31 day cycle so for me I am only a few days late. How are you testing if you ovulated? I am not testing right now so i could have missed my O but I am pretty sure I did as i ahd my normal symptoms.
I have been taking my temps for several months, and there has been no temp rise.  Also, I did opks for a while, with no luck. When I was on clomid, I ovulated on cd20.  Without fail.  I usually have a 35 day cycle.  So I'm not late for AF yet, but I haven't O'd.  I'm on Metformin now, so I don't know what the deal is.  And my doctor is an idiot, so I can't exactly ask her.
When I had my HSG done the doctor said to not even bother with the OPK or temping that month as you most likely will not ovulate.  Said sometimes the "trauma" of the procedure causes ovulation to not occur.
My cyles were ranging from 31-35 days and I had my HSG on 11/21 and I thinking I O on 12/10-12/12...so it is possible that you get pregnant right away especially if you don't have any male infertility issues or blocked tubes.

Good luck and keep us posted.
I think it deppends on you, as my doc said I could get pregnant after as long as we didn't have any problems. I am on my 4th late day so I guess time will tell what happend, still not getting my hopes up....but thinking positive thoughts :)
My doctor told me that after an HSG is the BEST time to get pregnant.  Hmm.  Weird.
That is weird. Mine said to wait until after my next period. Sure enough I got pregnant!
That is crazy!  My doctor, all the nurses, and the radiologist ALL told me that I needed to have sex THAT DAY to increase my chances.  They said that even though it hurt, it was the best time since everything was clear and open at that point.
I did had my HSG test last feb.16 this year. me and my husband had sex day after. my period is due supposed to be 5th of march and i am always regular on my 28 day cycle. But this month ( march ) I'm delayed for 4 days. I took pregnancy test yesterday but turned negative.. Fingers crossed i'm pregnant as we've tried for over 2 years now and i am so desperate to get pregnant.
Wow! I was looking for info on everything mentioned here and found quite a bit but no clear answers :( I am in the waiting period....

My first day of my last period was 3-1-11, I had an hsg on 3-8-11. It was found I have one blocked tube and the other looked good but he still flushed it. Well, Today marks exactly 5 weeks from my fdolp. I've taken 3 EPTs and all negative. I have kept close tabs on my periods for the past 3 years. I ovulate every 27-28 days, right on schedule every time! I'm not sure what's going on.

A call to the dr will be in order if by next week I don't start. I was just wondering if anyone else has had this happen?!
I had hsg 3-5.. today is 4-16.. still no AF!  I'm guessing i should take a urine test??  This is all too much for me to handle .. and i cannot remember if my husband and I "did it" after the 24 hour wait period we were instructed to have??  
I'm glad I found this. Had HSG done last month, I'm due for my first period today or yesterday. I puked yesterday morning.  I am having odd cramps almost feels like the pain I had the first few days after hsg. I was going to test tomorrow just to see but will wait after reading this. My hsg was horribly painful. He asked if I had a miscarriage before because there was scarring that had almost closed the cervix. They said it was just a scan so I didn't worry about it but I wish I had done some prior research, definitely might have second guessed it. Only can hope that it was worth it. My doctors said to wait 48 hours before sex. I was so sore, we gave it 3.