Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Beta more than doubled

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Beta more than doubled

My first beta hcg was really high, 1590.  That was 19 DPO.  Today I had my second and it was 6493.  My first test was friday and we had the weekend, so it was 3 days later (21 dpo) instead of 2, but I'm a little worried about twins.  Does that seem high? Have to wait until next Wednesday for the ultra sound.  Eeek.
Sounds like great numbers to me! I just checked back and with my last pregnancy, my hcg numbers were over 6,000 at 21 dpo, and that resulted in one healthy baby boy! Congratulations on your pregnancy!