Bleeding Day 9 After IVF Transfer
I had 3 embryos transferred as part of IVF treatment.  On day 9 after the transfer, I began spotting (brown blood). On day 11 I began a full flow.  Now, on day 13, there is a light flow.  I was very upset and called the doctor on day 9 and he said that spotting could be implantation and that I should continue all meds.  Even when I notified the doctor of my full flow on day 11, he said he doesn't like to see this but there have been many cases when women still pregnant. Can anyone share experience or knowlege of cases where women have bled after IVF and still became pregnant??????????Traying to stay positive!
I haven't done IVF, but i knew a couple who had it back while ago.  She bled days after IVF and got pregnant with twin.  they are now almost 5 years old.  so yeah, you could be pregnant.  

Have you take HPT yet?  

Good luck to you
Yes i had a friend of mine. She had an IVF done years ago with both of her kids. With the second one she was bleeding and she thought she got her period.But when her Re called her he told that the beta was positive. And she goes But i got my period and she now has a 8 year old boy. I don't know what's in your case but i wish you have a BFP. Just wait the first beta for conclussions. Good luck
When I had my IVF every 2 days I went in for a blood test.  Your doctor would inform you if he/she saw anything wrong in your blood test..  They test hormone levels and hcg levels.  Hopefully you've been doing that..
Thanks for your responses.  To respond to Elizabeth250, I did go in for regular blood tests prior to the transfer.  But after the transfer they won't do a blood test until 14 days after transfer.  So, I'm waiting.  Tomorrow is the blood test.  I did a hpt yesterday and it was negative.  I'm just praying that it wasn't accurate.