Bleeding on the day of BT
Hello everyone,goodevening,am afraid of loosing this IVF cycle though this is my first time of trying IVF,they collected my eggs on 22 of july,did my ET on 27 of july,I was told to come for PT after 14days which was on 10th of aug,on the 9th of Aug a day to my PT day,when I inserted my cyclogest 400mg,i noticed something came out from my private part,i brought out my wipes to check it was like blood buh brownish in color,i keep praying the following day I went to the hospital for my PT before they could text me have started bleeding,buh I noticed the blood is not like my period is thick,pls can this cycle stil works for me???can I still be pregnant???cos they planted 3 embryos
Well like they say bleeding is part of ivf maybe I last implantation
I am sorry to say this i experience the same thing but my was heavy likeep period  
I bleeded from day 11 of my transfer to my bt day and my text come out negative, still trying to get over it
My FET will be Oct
I'm sorry you are so worried. Do you know the results of your beta? Brownish looking discharge is more then likely old blood. Bleeding in the first trimester is very common. I actually hemmorhagged several times with both of my pregnancies that produced our children via IVF ( they are 29 months and 12 weeks).  You could also have a sensitive and irritated cervix that's bleeding. There are many many tiny blood vessels in your cervix. If your beta tests are good you should be having an ultrasound at 6-7 weeks. I hope that puts your mind at ease. I've been thru 10 fresh IVF cycles. If I can help any please let me know.
Wishing you the best!!!