Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Bleeding throughout whole pregnancy

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Bleeding throughout whole pregnancy

I lost a baby last Nov.I was only about a week.Soon as we found out we lost it.Now I am pregnant again we thought we were losing this one to.Cause I found out I was pregnant then the very next day on Valentines day I started to bleed again.This bleeding has been like a period.Not to heavy and sometimes is just spotting.I've had only one clot.Unlike the last miscarriage I clotted the whole time but only bleed for no more then five days.I am on day 11 with the bleeding.The last HCG levels were 28 then two days later rose to 80.I took another HCG level test yesterday and will get the results for that on Monday.I know I am still pregnant by the way i feel and also have took HPT test and they are all a dark postive.I know the HCG results will tell all come Monday.But I also have talked to one other woman who said her mother bleed the whole time she was pregnant with her and she was fine.I am wanting to know from anyone if they can give me some advise on this.Also I am being tested for Gestational Diabetes on Tues.From my blood levels it shows I have diabetes.Which would explain being so bloated and the dizzy spells I asume.But is bleeding during whole pregnancy something to really worry about or does it mean your baby has a problem or you will lose it?I dont know much about this but if anyone does plz let me know.
This seems to be normal as long as you walk in on Monday and they indicate your hcg levels are rising then you have nothing to worry about.  I had an Aunt who bled half of her pregnancy and My mother did the same thing for the first couple of months with my sister and I believe with me.  But Im 30 and imagine that back then, technology and medical research has changed so much. I think you will be fine sweetie.  Im happy you are pregnant!!!  I just found out I was last week but now Im miscarrying and Im in major pain with no blood but major major cramps.  Did you experience any of that?  My discharge is brown not bright red and its not clots.  Its really wierd because I have two ovarian cyst as well.  It is very painful, someone said to me that a miscarriage feels like contractions.  I dont know.. Sweetie you should be fine and I will keep you in my prayers!  Good Luck on Monday!!!  Stay Positive and Rest!!