Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Bleeding throughout whole pregnancy
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Bleeding throughout whole pregnancy

I lost a baby last Nov.I was only about a week.Soon as we found out we lost it.Now I am pregnant again we thought we were losing this one to.Cause I found out I was pregnant then the very next day on Valentines day I started to bleed again.This bleeding has been like a period.Not to heavy and sometimes is just spotting.I've had only one clot.Unlike the last miscarriage I clotted the whole time but only bleed for no more then five days.I am on day 11 with the bleeding.The last HCG levels were 28 then two days later rose to 80.I took another HCG level test yesterday and will get the results for that on Monday.I know I am still pregnant by the way i feel and also have took HPT test and they are all a dark postive.I know the HCG results will tell all come Monday.But I also have talked to one other woman who said her mother bleed the whole time she was pregnant with her and she was fine.I am wanting to know from anyone if they can give me some advise on this.Also I am being tested for Gestational Diabetes on Tues.From my blood levels it shows I have diabetes.Which would explain being so bloated and the dizzy spells I asume.But is bleeding during whole pregnancy something to really worry about or does it mean your baby has a problem or you will lose it?I dont know much about this but if anyone does plz let me know.