Aa
A
A
Close
392430 tn?1382908381
Bleeding with Lupron?
I have been taking Lupron since Jan 21st as the first step for IVF.  Tuesday I went for a baseline u/s and bloodwork.  An estrogen producing cyst was found on my right ovary and my estrogen was 276.  I am to remain on the Lupron until Sunday when we will do a second u/s and more bloodwork to see if the cyst resolves itself.  This morning I woke up feeling quite crampy and sure enough it appears that AF is here...during the first u/s the dr said my uterine lining was nice and thin...and I was under the impression that the Lupron stops AF...so how and why am I bleeding?  I have placed a call to the clinic and am waiting for a return call.  I am just curious if anyone else has had this happen or knows what could be happening.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
392430 tn?1382908381
The nurse just returned my call and they seem pretty positive about the bleeding. They appear to think that it may be the cyst resolving itself and think I have a good chance of continuing with the cycle.  I think I will doubt them until DH and I have a baby in our arms.  Sad how cynical I have become.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources