Bleeding
I had IVF transfer on 12/10.  Everything has been going well positive pregnancy.  I am considered 6 wks pregnant yesterday 1/2.  Yesterday I started having a small to moderate amount of dark brownish discharge.  No red or cramping.  However, very scary.  I have my first ultrasound scheduled for tomorrow 1/4.  I left a message for the IVF nurse however have not heard back as of yet.  I have read that this is normal however, just wanted to put the question out there with my other fertility community and see if anyone has experienced this.
It is normal to have a little bit of bleeding in early pregnancy.  Usually when it is dark brownish that is old blood and not fresh blood .. Fresh blood would be red .. It could be left over blood from implantation or something else.
thank you for your reply.  I will breathe easy until my ultrasound tomorrow.
All is well....Thanks for the good info.  The little peanut is doing well next ultrasound in 2 weeks.