Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Blood Clot in Fallopian tube

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Blood Clot in Fallopian tube

I miscarried about 4 months ago. went to my Gynae for a check up & he said i have  bloodclots in one of my fallopian tubes. he told me to take contraceptive pills. does anyone has info regarding this? what is the remedy for it? should i rather wait before i Try to conceive again?
Avatar n tn
i have been through this stuation many times ,my advise to you is make as many tests as you can to investegate the reason of your miscarriedge ,some of the important tests are 1-anti nuclear antibodys 2-lupus anticoagulant 3- antithrombin iii
i think you should ask your doctor what is the reason of this blood clot ?and what are the tests you can make to understand your problem and prevent it next time ,i hope things work well 4 u next time