Booster shot
How many days is still ok to do booster? Everywhere I read they say to do it 7 days after trigger, but I have to wait till tomorrow for mine to come in mail and I will be 9 days past trigger. Nurse says its ok, but I just wanna be sure. This is my 1st IUI cycle. I did gonal f 75 ml x 5days then 500 ovidrel and now 250 ovidrel booster. Thanks. Any help is greatly appreciated.
I do not remember when I took my booster. My old RE did that but not this doctor. I think it was one week past trigger. It should be okay as there is some little bit of ovidrel still in you from the first shot. I think it just is good to be there at implantation (6-10 DPO) which you are in the range for. 9 days post trigger is around 7 DPO.  
Thanks! That makes complete sense. And I do think I still have some ovidrel still in my system as I took a hpt and it was bfp last night.