Break from clomid...effect following month?
Two months ago, I had my first cycle on clomid.  Last month, it was clomid plus gonal-f (FSH) and a trigger shot.  This month I am taking a break.  Just wondering if anyone had residual effects from fertility medications the month following and if there was anyone who got pregnant on an "off med" cycle?  
I got pregnant after 4 failed IVF but miscarriage at 7 weeks because of my age (41)/chromosomal problems with the baby

Forget about it, exercise, eat healthy and don't take sex as homework:) It can totally happen!!!
just wanted to share my experience with a break cycle after 2 cycles of clomid.....i was on clomid for 2 months (100mg) and then decided to take a break..that cycle was was really long (38 days) with a lot of midcycle spotting ..I did ask my RE and he said that the hormones can get a bit imbalanced in the medicated cycles and that clomid can stay in your system for some time after you stop taking it!
I do hope this is the cycle for your BFP!!!
I got pregnant the cycle I was off Clomid and miscarried. Clomid isn't meant to be taken longer than 6 months because the side effects on your body and your unborn baby's body (should you get pregnant).