Brown Discharge, No Period, TTC?
So, on the day of my expected period I have some dark brown discharge. It was enough to fill up one tampon. My period usually lasts about 4 days but this time it only lasted less than one day. My husband and I have been ttc for about 6 months now so we are really hoping for a positive result. I took a pregnancy test this morning and it came back negative. The discharge was mostly brown but had light red streaks through it at times. There was also some clear mucous mixed in. Could I be pregnant? Has anyone else experienced this? When should I take another pregnancy test?
I say, take an hpt on 14dpo.  Sending you baby dust.
i had the same situation. my last AF was july 29, and then around sept 13-19 i had brown spotting but def. not a normal period, and all my test turned out neg. i dont know what was up to make a cycle like that, but i'm very doubtful i am pregnant, although i have a friend who didnt get a BFP until 3 weeks dpo. and i have no idea when i ovulated, so no help there lol

i would wait a week and then test again. you may have just ovulated later in your cycle than normal, and this bleeding could be implantation bleeding. Best of luck!
i am also in the same boat. I am six days late today and yesterday i went to the bathroom and had clear discharge with red streaks in it. then afterwords it was just brown discharge. i only had to wear a panty liner. wasnt very much at all. and now today even less brown discharge.