Brown Eyed Gurl/ has anyone heard
has any one heard from brown eyed gurl, I have been waiting to hear what her beta was today
I've been waiting too...she is so supportive of me...I want to know how she is doing...I haven't heard anything yet...
Yes, I would also like to know howshe is doing.
I don't know her beta but she did get her BFP!!!
Scroll back.....
OMG!!!! I just scrolled back. I checked in yesterday and the last post was the one right b4 yours! OMG!!!! I knew it would happen soon :) WoooooHooooo!!! Congrats! Now this time around take it very easy! I am so over the top happy for you! Yay!!!!!!
Hopefully she had a morning appointment and maybe we'll know when she gets back.
I jumped right on this morning to see if she posted!

Her beta was 19 and she went in yesterday for second one and they were going to call back in a couple of hours - I am keeping my fingers crossed for GRRRRREAT news!!
Sorry about disapearing yesterday.  I just coudn't bear to stay I went home after getting my results.  I lost the baby.  My #'s were only 14.9 and I started bleeding around 5:00 yesterday.  I just now made it to work.  I feel like such an a**  getting all excited and I knew it was to good to be true.  I just want to disapear.  
Oh.....I"m sooooo sorry!!!!  I just don't even know what to say...
Sorry Brandi, got your email and posted it real big at the top before I noticed you already posted it here.
I am so sorry!! i haven't been posting much lately, but have been reading. And I was so excited for you!! I am so so sorry that you have to feel this pain again! It is horrible.  I know somehow you will get through and make it to have a healthy baby!!
Oh, Brandi...I asked April1113 to let you know that I am sooooo sorry!  You and dh are in my thoughts and prayers!!

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}
Oh hun I'm so sorry.  We were all so excited and I know you were too.  Believe me, I've been in the exact same situation and I felt like a BIG a** too.  But keep your head up!  It WILL happen for you.  
I'm so sorry...I know how you feel.  I had a couple HPTs that turned like that on me.   It's so hard.  I couldn't get excited and it sucks!!
Oh, my gosh, I am so sorry, hang in there, I know it will happen for you guys.... HUGS to you.....
Brandi..
I am so sorry that you are going through this just know that we are here for you and most of us know what it feels like. Im praying for you.
Amanda
I'm so sorry! I haven't even been able to post anything since my m/c May 31at 10 weeks. We've been trying since to no avail. It was a ruptured cyst. The whole experience was absolutely horrible! Everything from being admitted in the hospital and the whole 5 days stay! It breaks my heart to see others experience this much pain, as I know what they are going through! I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers! hugs to you and your family!
~Patty
Thank all of you wonderful women.  I'm feeling a little better today but I'm still having alot of pain and I'm having my moments.  I did come to work today......and am trying to stay here the whole day.  I go to the Dr. on Thursday to see if I need a D&C I didn't have one last time.  Maybe I won't this time.  I'm praying everything will go as smoothly as possible and maybe they can see what's causing this to keep happening.
Girl....I feel terrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i feel so guilty girl....=(
I am so sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sweetie, have you asked your doc what was the problem??? why don't you get prog. suppositories!??? that's seriously what did the trick on me! i kept seeing lines desapearing until this one!!!!!

We love you hun!
I am switching Doctors this time I'm going in Thursday and maybe he can explain why the multiple MC....and why no prog.???  And why the H-E- double tooth picks would you put someone with a thin lining on clomid instead of femara????  I don't plan on giving up I plan on jumping right back in the game more agressive than ever.  Maybe a new Dr. can help.  

and vsentz  don't feel guilty or bad for me I'm just so happy you are getting your little angel and I pray for you a healthy 9 months.  I'll have my turn I just know I have to some day.
I'm so sorry to hear your news.  I had been so excited for you.  I'm glad you are staying positive and I also believe some day you will have your turn.  Stay aggressive, stay firm, ask the questions, and don't give up.  You seem like a fighter to me.  You will be in my thoughts and prayers.  
Sounds like you are thinking positively...I'm sure you'll feel better after you have seen another doctor...good luck...again I'm so sorry...
I am sorry to hear your news. I was so excited for you!! Don't worry your time will come again real soon and that one will stick.  Please know that we are all here for you and we all wish you the best. I will continue to say a prayer for you and all the wonderful women on this forum.

Again I am truly sorry, I know for experience how hard it is to deal with a mc.  Try to stay positive and continue to hope for the best!!