Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Brown Flakes after BD
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Brown Flakes after BD

Hi,
I am 12 dpo today & AF expected (NOT) on Monday, April 21. Last night after intercourse, I found brown flakes as I wiped with a tissue & the same over my DH's. What could be the possible reasons? Indication of AF coming? Or could this mean a good sign, since we have been TTC for quite some time now.
Also, I could not find any answer to my query anywhere as to why PMS & early pregnancy symptoms are pretty much the same (considering the fact that your progesterone levels drop significantly if AF is on the way & the very same progesterone levels increase if pregnant).
Your valued opinions & comments are highly appreciated.
Thanks.
10 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
*April 22nd
Blank
Someone help ?
Blank
Nobody has the answer?
Today is 13 dpo & two more days before I can do an HPT, but I'd really appreciate if someone could answer my query.
Thanks.
Blank
5033762_tn?1370788622
since its so close to your menstral cycle starting. it could have been an implantation bleeding or your cycle getting ready to start. you won't actually know until you take a pregnancy test. do you have any symptoms of being pregnant? sore boobs, lower back pain, headaches, nausea, fatigue, discharge?
Blank
5033762_tn?1370788622
you can actually take a pregnancy test up to 5 days before your missed cycle. but make sure it is first morning urine
Blank
The symptoms I have noticed are:
Mood swings like never before, felt super bloated around 9 dpo, increased appetite and sleepy more than usual...
And I believe all these symptoms are also a sign of PMS???
Blank
Thanks for responding, Kandjmom :)
Blank
It could be implantation bleeding or if you are pregnant, there is increased blood flow to that area so if it was irritated during sex it could lead to some bleeding. I had this when I was pregnant with my first. She's 14 months old and healthy.
Blank
It wasn't irritatin... I was actually surprised to find flake-like stuff along with the wet mucus after orgasm when I wiped with a tissue... I dont know whether I should call it a discharge or what...
Blank
It was AF on the way, after all.
The saga continues...
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity