Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
CERVICAL MUCUS
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

CERVICAL MUCUS

Dear All ladies,
today, i've got cervical mucus(like egg white) with blood..later on i checked whether it was my period..but nothing on pants..does anybody knows what's that bloody cervical mucus means..?i've used opk,alas it was negative..am i ovulating?as some says (some internet forums) it indicates super fertile, isn't it true?
Related Discussions
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
178239_tn?1277409091
Sometimes when the egg is released, the follicle can bleed a little. You may have very recently o'd, which is why the opk is negative.
Blank
121828_tn?1333468091
I would have to know where you were in your cycle. If it's around "o" time, I have read also that blood tinged CM can mean high fertility. Like, ovulation bleeding. Very rare I've read, but not impossible. Also, maybe your opk just isn't + yet but will be soon :) Like I said, depends on where you are in your cycle. Make sure you are using your OPK's after 10am. I like to do them 2x a day to make sure. Good luck to you.
Blank
121828_tn?1333468091
ha ha ha, we must have been posting at the same time )
Blank
hi tina..thanx a lot for giving ur comment..anyway i'm tired of buying new opk since it always shows negative results:D
Blank
hi kelly..actually i don't know where i am right now as i supposed to get my period on 27th january but on 25th january i keep on spotting for a week..it stopped for a few days then came out that ewcm with blood...everytime i checked using opk result was always negative..i am really tired buying new opks as the result always dissapointing..anyway, thanx kelly for giving ur opinion realy appreciate it;)baby dust to all
Blank
I usually get EWCM right before I start my period.  It is usually a little bloody (eeew).  

Hope this helps.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank