Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
CM is Creamy White at 9DPO

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

CM is Creamy White at 9DPO

Okay, I think I am starting to think I may be pregnant.  With my charting, I normally have no visible discharge at this point in my cycle.  This month, I am noticing that my CM is white and plentiful.  have not had any of the other things I notice at this time in my cycle, like cramps on and off or twinges in my lower abs.  These are all things I had myself convinced were a sign before.  This month, I have had a version of acid reflex, at times it has a gassey feeling with a sort of gagging feeling.  Last night I also had some back pain which I think was in the kidney area.  Normally if that happens, I would drink more water and it would go away, nothing helped last night.  

Has anyone else noticed these types of things, and less symptoms in their cycle and found out they are pregnant.  I have done really well this month at not obsessing, maybe that is why I am not feeling all those other things.  But the CM is what has me wandering.  Last month the CM was just wet or nothing at this time not white CM.  
Be careful, and I know you've heard it before....
Symptoms can be extrememly UNreliable in determining pregnancy.  Join the waiting game like everybody else, and stop the guessing...your just going to 'trick' yourself or scare your period into being late.  Then you'll say 'I am 3 days late, but hpt is bfn'.  

Stop thinking about it.  It is what it is, and will emerge in a short time.  NObody and Nothing can tell you if your possibly pregnant or not.  Even if you have intercourse at the exact right time, your chances of conception are 25%.  Wait 4 days, and test...that is your ONLY reliable answer unless your dr. runs blood tests at this point.  

I'm not trying to be insensitve, and have experienced what your going through, unfortunately, for a couple of years.  The minute I threw away the charts, thermometer, clomid, baby aspirin, progesterone pills, and flaxseed...I showed up pregnant.  I am beginning my 4th pregnancy.  Stop making yourself crazy, it takes LONGER to conceive that way.  
i know how frustrating the waiting game can be and it does not stop with the bfp. try not to drive yourself nuts with analyzing everything (yeah right, i do the same). take a test in a couple of days. i got my last bfp at 11dpo (ended in mc) but the tests are very reliable. best of luck i hope you get your bfp this month. btw....i think it is good that you are aware of your fertility but try not to let it consume you. i have done that for soo long and it is exhausting. God Bless!!
I agree with the others:  You never know until you know.  Ugh, it is tough to wait though, isn't it?  

Look at the bright side - I'm only 7DPO so you're two days closer to knowing than I am :)

Hang in there and good luck!