Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
CM

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

CM

Well I belive that i ovulated 2 days ago but possibly one. I am on second cycle of clomid 100mg, my cm is not as thick and "plentiful" as usual, though I can still see it when I go to the bathroom. I also have been taken robitussin to thin it. So my question is, do you think that I am too dry, or is this good?
If you already ovulated then it is okay, but if you haven't yet keep taking that robitussin. Mine gets thick and creamy right after I ovulate.
I posted this to a similar thread below. I am on Clomid and am having a horrible time with thick cm. In fact, it has costs days in ttc while my OPK is positive! Preseed did not work for me so I tried the Robitussin today and thank-fully it thinned out. I hope it worked for good this time!!!