Calling All Woman of Strength #2
I had to start a new thread - 510 posts was a bit long lol! I hope nobody minds :-) Please read the last posts on the other Woman of Strength - there are some good posts and some who need extra support.
I tried to leave everyone a note about the new thread - sorry if I missed anyone.

Michelle: Please don't stop posting here... We are all here to give support, help, and listen to anyone :-) I'm sorry things are so tough, but it's completely understandable...We all love you and are here for you...

Luvkayln: Good luck with your trigger tonight - you're going to have some fat follies!!!

Mommyin09: I don't know how you keep track of everyone lol.... Good luck at your appt. today!!

Pyar: Good luck with IVF, sounds good!!!!

Everyone: This is a new year - we are all in store for BFP's with healthy, full term pregnancies :-) By the end of the year, all of us who are on CD or DPO, we WILL be added to the BFP list...

Have a good day at work, or just have a great day in general!!

Much Hugs, Love, Luck !!!!
ad: I took femara for one cycle and I didn't like it - some people have no side effects but I did. It made me dizzy and I had headaches from it. It sounds stupid, but my head just felt funny...I would much rather deal with the hotflashes from clomid lol :-) I hope you don't have any side effects and this works for you!!!! Good Luck =)

pyar: I have no idea about temping...but if it just rose today I think it's okay you didn't bd the other night :-)
Pyar- I looked at your chart, but what were the temps for today and yesterday? They're not there. Your temp rises the day after ovulation, so if your temp rose today, you could've  possibly ovulated yesterday. We'll just have to see what the next couple days bring and if your temps stay high. If they do, then you definately ovulated yesterday! :) Keep bd'ing, it'll only help! :)
luvkaylyn how weird is that my temps are there do you think it makes a difference with our time zones here in England its 3pm in the afternoon i've just looked again to make sure they are there and they are bizarre
Good morning everyone!  I'm cd17 and back to being sick. I don't know what's wrong with me.  I'm so exhausted and sick to my stomach again.  This is definately not fun.  At least we have a 3 day weekend this weekend!  Extra sleep time for Jessica (me).  Yesterday was quite eventful.  DH's job tried to get him to leave.  As in leaving me for a while.  Not like a separation because we don't get along, but just separating for work.  Again!  And they were sneaky.  They came up to him at work and said "Would you like a $3000 bonus?"  Um...DUH.  Then they said that he would get one at the end of his "assignment".  He does such a good job, they want him to work at a sister school...in Wyoming!  For 6 MONTHS!  So, he said no.  Yay, he's staying here lol.  The extra money would have been nice, but physically being with my husband is more important.  

Also, DH is going to try and show the house to his dad today so we should be able to put a bid in today or tomorrow (hopefully).  Keeping my fingers crossed.  Still no +opk for me, but it should be any time now!  

luvkayln- Hey girl, you're halfway there!  I hope that all is well.  

mommyin09- I hope that everything is going well for you, too.  You do a great job with the thread.

dnikki- Hey!  I posted new pictures last night.  Just some random wedding photos. But you should check them out.  Are you testing tomorrow?

stacey- I hope you're doing great!  
Pyar- How weird! I just checked again, and there's nothing there for yesterday and today! That's really strange! Ok, how about this- what were your temps for yesterday and today? If I know those, I can have a better idea of what your chart looks like. :)

mrspace- I'm doing good, still hanging out in the 2ww. :) Half way now, so not too much longer to go! I'm sorry you're still not feeling well. Hopefully you'll start to feel better soon and in time for your ovulation!

dnikki- Ooh, are you testing tomorrow? Good luck if  you are! :)
luvkaylyn well i don't know whats going on anyhow yesterday my temp was 36.2c and todays it was 36.7c we bd last night so i don't know if our timing is off
**************************************************
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
Guesito: (Getting ready for FET!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)

Leighanne: BFP - 34 weeks
vortex: BFP - 26 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 19 weeks (doc appt 1/20)
Jessie: BFP 15 weeks (doc appt 1/19, 2/16)
Armyprincess: BFP - 13 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 6 weeks  

Shysana: (waiting for AF)
ad_06: CD3
Candie:  CD8
BabyMamma:  CD10
rachjas:  CD12
kmcarino:  CD13
Keyan: CD13 (pre-op 2/6, lap 2/11)
Pyar: CD13
LinaG: CD15
mamatina: CD17
Mrspace: CD17
Arlotheslug: CD27
Hannah1505: CD36

Mommyin09:  5dpiui (beta 1/23)
angelbaby_09:  5dpt (beta 1/22)
Luvkayln: 7dpiui
dnikki: 12dpo
***********************************************

Pyar:  I didn't see your temp for yesterday or today either!  I agree with luvkayln.  Your temp should dip when you O & then rise.  Looking at your temps for yesterday & today (36.2C = 97.16F;36.7C = 98.06F), you could have O'd yesterday, but you won't know for sure till you have three high temps after the dip.  Keep up the bd'ing & good luck!!! :)

Luvkayln:  You're at the half-way point!  This tww is flying by ;-)  Look at my chart if you would. My temp dipped today, but I'm only 5dpo.  Too early for implantation.  Hopefully it'll go up tomorrow & stay up!!!

dnikki:  Good luck!
My estrogen was only 582, which is low for me, on day 9 of my Gonal F shots.  Last cycle it was over 2000.  I just hope it is higher by the time I take the trigger shot.  I go in tonight for more screening.  They had me start taking the Ganirelix shot since Saturday and that slowed things down for me and it also has kept my estrogen level low.  I want it to be at least double what it was on Tues. when I take the trigger.  My IUI will probably be MOnday.  I'll keep you posted.  Good luck to everyone!!
WE JUST PUT A BID ON THE HOUSE!   We will find out by tomorrow if they accept our offer.  I could not be more happy right now.
Well..unless I got a BFP today, which isn't possible since I haven't even gotten my +opk yet.  Ha ha
Hey all just wanted to share:

I AM NOW A LICENSED MASSAGE THERAPIST!!!! I just found out on the Boards website!!! Wooo-hoooo

Now if I can just get me BFP lol..........
ad_06- Let me know how the femara treats you. I am on CD 12 (non-medicated cycle).  If no BFP this cycle, I will be taking Femara 5mg, CD 3-7 with IUI next cycle. Are you doing IUI?

mommyin09- Another - today! Trying to be patient.  I have a 3 day wkend coming up. Should be Oing by the end of next week.  Are you going to test early or just wait till your beta?

mrspace24- CONGRATS! I know what it's like bidding on a house. As of JAN 19. we have been in our home 1 yr.  I know that whole process can be stressful.  

dnikki0928- Congratulations on being licensed!
dnikki ~ I am taking 5 mg total per day, and I get what you are saying. I've been battling a headache for the most part today :(   Congrats on your license's!! I hope you get the bid!!

I haven't had much time to sit and write, and I can't remember if I told you ladies about DH S/A results? Well anyway, I talked to the RE on Friday, and he said that everything was normal except for the motility, or mobility or something, DH is only 32%, and they like to see them atleast at 50%. But he told me not to worry because it could have just been this one time. So I am thankful that we are doing IUI.

Okay ladies, I am going to get something to eat, and finish fighting this headache!!

SSBD to all!!!
hey ladys been very busy all day as were moving next week
hope all is well with all of you
still no af fingers crossed i will test sunday if still nothing
lots of love xx
Mommyin09- I got your message, and I guess you didn't see I posted on your chart instead of here. :) Ya know, it is possible for the  baby to implant at 5 dpo, but I think it's normally 6-12 dpo. I hope it was implantation! Aww.. I'll be so excited if it was!! :) We'll just have to see what your temps do tomorrow! Hopefully they rise, and stay up! :) A week to go for us both... Hopefully we both get good news together! I hope you have a great time at the play tonight! You'll have to tell me how it went, since I've never been to one before. Hopefully Carmelo will be ok without his mommy and daddy for a few hours! :) Oh, and I got Kayln's Valentine's day decorations. I'll take pics for you. :)

Candie- I hope you're starting to feel better! How are things otherwise? I've been think a lot about you. Hopefully you'll start feeling better soon so you're not away from us so much! We miss you around here! :)

Stacey- How are you doing? I'm just so happy for you! I hope you're getting lots of rest and taking it easy. :)

dnikki- Congrats on passing the boards! You must be thrilled! :) Yes, now if you could only get that BFP next! Are you testing in the morning?

mrspace- Hope  you get good news tomorrow about the house! Keep us posted! :)

kmcarino- Hopefully  your iui will be on Monday, so you can join the 2ww with us! :) Why did they have you take the shot which is slowing down your estrogen levels and your follie growth? Hopefully  your follies get into gear, and things get going for you! When is your next appointment?

Pyar- mommyin09 and I will help keep an eye on your temps for ya! :) Hopefully those temps stay high from here on out! That will mean you definately ovulated yesterday! Did you feel any O pain yesterday? At least you bd'd so you covered your basis if  you did ovulate yesterday, but keep bd'ing just in case! :)

Arlotheslug- How are you? Where are you? I hope all is well and you check in soon!

rachjas- Hopefully you get that +ve opk soon! :)

hello all, i know i have been MIA for awhile, but there have been alot of things going on. I decided to start going back to my regular doctors because the ones i have been seeing were horrible, very unprofessional and uncaring. so i have cancelled the appt for the 20th and they got me in this past wednesday the 14th. had a heart rate of 142 and doc said everything from the u/s i had on the 6th looked good, and to just relax as i should be feeling baby steadily very soon. So my next appt is Feb 11th. and they are talking about doing another u/s to take a peek and see what we are having. i am excited about that, as at the anatomy scan they were not able to tell for sure.

anyhow good luck for all of you doing iui, ivf, or are in your tww.  i think that this will be the year for the abundance of bfps to continue....ssbd to all
Tested this morning - BFN with CBE digital... I'm okay about it though! At least I got some really good news yesterday!! I don't think anyone would hire a p/g massage therapist lol...I'll check back in later!!
Dnikki sorry about bfn but congrats on ur licence

I have chicken pox im 8 days late doc sed have to go in for test early so it covers her back for my medicene

booked in for monday i hope i have a bit of good news xx
I'd try another one - they aren't always COMPLETELY accurate!!!

Good luck!
Mommyin09- I got Kayln's Valentine's Day decorations last night. And you know me, I got all the babies something too! :) I got her this really cute little wood carved bear at Hobby Lobby and it's got angel wings on it's back and it's holding a pink heart. They also had a set of 2 that are stuck together and they're each holding a heart and have the angel wings too, so I thought that would be perfect for the twins, since there's 2, ya know? I got everyone a sign that sticks in the ground that says Happy Valentines Day on it. So Kayln will get that, her bear, a heart ornament that says I love you, flowers and a stuffed animal. Her snowgirl that's out there with her right now looks brand new still, which is awesome b/c I figured it would get ruined from all the snow and rain. But it's not. :) So we'll put all her stuff out there with her this weekend, and take down all her Christmas stuff. I can't wait to see your temps today! Anxiously waiting that! :) How was the play last night? I hope you all had a good time! :)

dnikki- Sorry about your bfn! :( Hopefully it's just too early, but i'm glad you're staying optimistic and congrats again on your license! :)

mrspace- I sent you a note, but hopefully you get that +ve opk soon! I know you got it this day last cycle, but like I said, every cycle is different so hopefully you'll get it in the next couple days! :) Can't wait to hear if they accepted your bid today! Good luck! :)
LuvKaylin-Does anyone else here take a shot in mid to late part of their IUI cycle in order to prevent early ovulation?  That is what the doc. tells me the Ganirelix is fo...but it also lowers your estrogen and slows your follie growth so they can all catch up.  I am ok with taking it to prevent ovulation before we are ready for it, but I am not ok with taking that shot for a week.  I think they should have had me start it a few days later at least so my estrogen had time to get high before it was lowered by the shot.  They say that once your estrogen is at 400 or you have a follie at 14, that is when they start you on the Ganirelix.  Please let me know if anyone else takes this shot.  I am pretty sure the IUI will be on Monday so I will be joining the 2ww soon!  I am excited!! (as long as my estrogen gets a lot higher) I am waiting for my results from last night.

mrspace24 - We just had an offer accepted on a house too!  We have to have a quick inspection which will be tomorrow and as long as nothing bad comes out of it, we will be moving into our new house finally!!  We have been living with my mother since July.  Good luck with the house!

DNikki- I am so sorry that af showed up:(  I am glad though that you got your license...that is great!!  You will get your bfp soon...I know it!!

Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
Guesito: (Getting ready for FET!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)

Leighanne: BFP - 34 weeks
vortex: BFP - 26 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 19 weeks (doc appt 2/11)
Armyprincess: BFP - 13 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 6 weeks  

Shysana: (waiting for AF)
ad_06: CD4
Candie:  CD9
BabyMamma:  CD11
rachjas:  CD13
kmcarino:  CD14 (iui Mon?)
Keyan: CD14 (pre-op 2/6, lap 2/11)
Pyar: CD14
LinaG: CD16
mamatina: CD18
Mrspace: CD18
Arlotheslug: CD28
Hannah1505: CD37

Mommyin09:  6dpiui (beta 1/23)
angelbaby_09:  6dpt (beta 1/22)
Luvkayln: 8dpiui
dnikki: 13dpo

Hannah:  Chicken pox?!  It seems that would be dangerous if you are pregnant.  What did the doc say?  Take care!  

dnikki:  So sorry about the bfn! :(  It still could be early, though!  Congrats on getting licensed, that's very exciting!!! :)

mrspace:  Good luck with the house!  Still no +opk?

ad_06:  Don't worry too much about dh's SA.  My dh's SA back in Sep was good, but borderline on mobility or motility or something.  I can't remember!  But we cut out all alcohol & when we did our first iui in Dec., his sample was excellent!  Even better this time, so you should be fine :)

rachjas:  No, I'm not "planning" to test early, but you know how that goes!  :)  I've just got a week to go, so I think I can hold out!  I have a 3-day weekend, too!  Yay! :)  Keep testing & let us know when you get that +opk!!!

kmcarino:  I'm curious, too, why they wanted to slow down your estrogen.  Hopefully your iui will be on Monday!!!  Good luck! :)

michelle:  How are you doing?

Candie:  Yes, we miss you!!!  Hopefully you're feeling better :)

Luvkayln:  Hi.  We had a great time at the play.  Our seats were 1st row behind the orchestra, dead center!  It was such a cute play :)  We didn't get home till 11:30.  So, my temp spiked pretty high today.  It's weird, though, 'cause I had bad cramps this morning.  I would think if it was implantation, I'd have them yesterday, but who knows!?  Please stalk my chart :)  The decorations sound perfect!  I'm sure the twins' parents & the other parents will be happy to see all you've done!  It's really sweet that you include them all :)  You'll have to upload some pics after you decorate.  Yep, just one week to go, my friend! :)  Hopefully we'll both have some good news...
Oh, so the lower estrogen is just a side effect?  I thought they were purposefully trying to lower it.  I don't take any meds with iui, so I can't answer that one, but let's hope all your follies catch up & your estrogen rises so your iui will be a wonderful success!!!  Congrats on the house :)  
mommyin09 my doc said if i am dont panick jsut go to the chemist get some cream and relax 99.9 percent of pregnant wmen with chicken pox are 100 percent ok so im gonna relax lol x thankd for asking how are you x
Good morning everyone.  I'm sick again. Or still.  Not sure which.  I'm just very very tired at work.  If I don't feel better by Sunday I'm going into the doctor.  I have to go anyway for my progesterone test.  Still no +opk for me.  I haven't tested today yet so maybe it'll happen.  Who knows.  Right now I'm a little more worried about being so sick and I'm super excited about the house.  We'll know by 5pm tonight if they accept our opening bid.  I doubt they will but you never know!  I'll be sure to keep everyone informed.

Mommyin09- I'm sooo jealous! I wish my chart looked as good as yours! :) I honestly think this is your month!!!
I think they got scared with my last cycle since my estrogen was 6000 which is dangerously high they say.  There is a risk for blood clots and OHSS.  That is why I think they did it, but if this cycle does not work, I am going to complain about it.
Hi Ladies!

TGIF TGIF!!  This week got really bust at work and I have been really tired in the evenings...I can't bear to turn my computer on!  So I am definitely getting lots of rest which is great and still no morning sickness or anything (knock on wood!).

Mommyin09 - So glad you enjoyed the theatre.  It's such a nice experience and you had awesome seats which makes it that much better!  Implantation can be anywhere from 7-10 dpo - but that is just a guideline.  I started getting some mild cramping around 1 week prior to my beta.  I didn't think too much about it because it really just felt pre-af.  There was one night that does stick out in my mind now because I woke up at about 4am one morning (this is probably 10dpt) and had 3 or 4 sharp cramps.  Now I recognize that that had to be implantation cramping.  I did not have any bleeding.  Good luck!  I know you have a great chance this cycle!  Can't wait for your beta!

Luvkayln - I can imagine that your decorations are adorable!  I would love to see pics.  I can't believe you are already 8dpiui!  That is awesome!  I am praying that you will have wonderful news in 5 or 6 days!  

Hannah - Chicken pox?  My goodness.  That is awful. I hope you have a mild case.  Take care and good luck with your test Monday!  

Mrspace - Good luck on the house!  You never know.

Dkikki - Congrats on your massage therapist license!  That is great!  But a big booo for you BFN.  Just hold a couple of more days and try again.  Let's just hope af stays away!!

kmcarino - All the best with your IUI and congrats on the house too!

ad_06 - I'm with mommyin09, don't worry too much about the SA.  My husband also had some motility/mobility issues but his samples were fine for all our IUIs and IVFs.  

Well have a great weekend everyone.  I am getting excited for us to get some more BFPs!!  :)

Stacey
OKay, the realtor called.  They dropped the price by ONLY 2K!!!  So now we're getting ready to bid again.  

The original asking price is 58,500.

There is one room that needs AT LEAST 6,000 worth of work.  It has to be completely gutted.  

So we bid low and bid 45,000.

They came back just a few minutes ago and said they'd take 56,500 for it.  

So now we're going to bid 48,500.  They came down by 2,000, we're going up by 3,500.  At least we're getting closer.  From what my family says, it's normal to go  back and forth like this a few times.

So wish us luck!
I just wanted to give an update.  I got my results from last night's screening.  My estrogen is only 720 which I am very unhappy with...I really want it to be over 1000 when I do the trigger, which is tomorrow night and it won't be that high by then most likely.  The damn Ganirelix kept my estrogen low the whole time.  Anyway, I am happy with the follicles.  I have 3 17s, 1 18, 1 19, 4 15s, and multiple 13s.  The estrogen level just doesn't correlate with the number of follicles but the nurse said that the Ganirelix can hide the estrogen so it may be higher but the shot keeps it from showing up I guess, so I felt a little better.  I just hope it works this time!!
kmcarino:  I bet that's right, that the ganirelix hides the estrogen!  Your follies are growing nicely :)  Good luck with your trigger tomorrow!  Is iui still scheduled for Monday?  Very exciting!!!

Luvkayln:  Thanks, but you & I have charts that always seem to do something "different". So, I'm not reading too much into it.  I'll be bummed if my temp plummets tomorrow, though!  Just another week to go :)

Stacey:  Thanks for the info.  I had really sharp cramps when I woke up this morning, but that was after the temp rise, so who knows!?  Like I told luvkayln, I'm just gonna see what next Friday shows & not reed too much into it :)  That's great that you're getting lots of rest!  When do you go back to your doc?  Have a wonderful weekend!

Hannah: Good luck on Monday!

Mrspace:  Good luck with the house! :)
20 weeks today and i felt some kicks this morning....the first definate kicks that can not be confused as gas...lol

good luck to all who are testing soon, and to those who are still in the tww.

so sorry for bfn's and af's...hopefully next cycle will be THE ONE.

mommyin09...i truly hope this is your month, i am not sure how to read charts so i am not even gonna pretend that i do....but if the other ladies who have done this before says it looks good then i believe them and will cross my fingers for you

luvkayln....the decorations sound lovely...good luck on your cycle

i do have a question though, does it bother you ladies for those of us who have gotten bfp's to continue on this thread? i can leave if my precense(sp?) bothers anyone.
I know when DH had his S/A a year ago everything was great.. He is 9 years older then me, so I think that has alot to do with us wanting a baby now :)

Anyway - I have bee doing okay on the femara...I have a headache everyday, all day, but if I can get a bfp then it's worth it. I just have a ? What does the femara do? Does it have something to do with estrogen?? My DH brought something to my attention, that I really didn't realize myself, I am not half as moody as I was? Could this med have something to do with it? Or it just could be that we are actually trying again through a  doctor.

Well I better go get a shower, my stepson has basketaball picture in a little while, hope everyone is doing good.
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
Guesito: (Getting ready for FET!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)

Leighanne: BFP - 34 weeks
vortex: BFP - 26 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 20 weeks (doc appt 2/11)
Armyprincess: BFP - 13 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 6 weeks  

Shysana: (waiting for AF)
ad_06: CD5
Candie:  CD10
BabyMamma:  CD12
rachjas:  CD14
kmcarino:  CD15 (iui Mon?)
Keyan: CD15 (pre-op 2/6, lap 2/11)
Pyar: CD15
LinaG: CD17
mamatina: CD19
Mrspace: CD19
Arlotheslug: CD29
Hannah1505: CD38 (doc appt Mon)

Mommyin09:  7dpiui (beta 1/23)
angelbaby_09:  7dpt (beta 1/22)
Luvkayln: 9dpiui
dnikki: 14dpo

Joyce:  Congrats on feeling the baby kick! That's very exciting :)

ad_06:  I never took Femara, but if you were on clomid before, that could explain the improvement in your mood! ;-)  Clomid can have that affect on you.
Unfortunately for me, it does not look good.  I may have to cancel this IUI cycle due to my low estrogen level.  It was 720 from Thursday night and this morning it came out the same, so it did not go up or down.  They expected it to go up a little higher at least.  To me, it means that there is no more growth and that the eggs I have are not mature.  As you know I am trying to get pregnant with at least four.  I need some advice as to whether to go through with it on Monday morning or not.  We are going to take the trigger tonight, go in tomorrow morning for blood work to see if the level has increased.  If it does not, I think we should cancel the cycle.  I have never had a cycle like this one and I am very upset at the doctor that made me start taking Ganirelix on day 6 of the stims...(so I have taken 7 of them) does anyone take a shot to prevent early ovulation?  The shot also slows things down and lowers your estrogen level but my level should have rebounded after a few days of taking that shot.  I have taken Gonal for 13 days which is pretty long and the level should be a lot higher.  I am so upset and so bummed because I was so excited about this cycle.  My goal is to have a healthy baby (and  a baby girl is preferred since I have a boy)....the more I get pregnant with, the better the chance is of achieving my goal.  I do not want to only get pregnant with one or two and then have to have an abortion when they both have my disorder. They say that when the estrogen plateaus like it did, it means that the eggs are ready to be released.  Here are the follicles I have : On the right, one 20, one 19, one 18, and multiple at 14.  On the left, one 19, one 18, one 17, one 16, one 15, and multiple 14s.  The thing is that the multiple 14s were multiple 13s on Thursday night which shows me that they are not growing at the normal rate of 2-3 a day.  I don't think the smaller follicles will make it...only the 18s and above.  The number of follicles are fine, but it does not match with the estrogen so something is not right.  This is so hard for me to decide.  Please help me.
It does sound like your follicles are growing...it sounds like they are all growing even if slowly.  The good thing is you know what the problem is and can fix that for next cycle.  If you and your doctor agree that this is not a good cycle then maybe you should cancel the IUI?  You can still bd and hope for the best, but save your money until you know it is a good cycle with good follicles.  Wait and see tomorrow.  Hopefully they can do an u/s also to see the follicles.  My understanding is that anything over 20 is mature.

I'm so sorry this cycle is not working out like you wanted.  It really s u c k s...but wait and see what tomorrow brings.

Good luck!
Stacey
Thanks for your response:)  I really appreciate your support.  We will wait and see what the results are tomorrow and then decide.  We can not bd though like you said because we do not want to get pregnant with less than four due to my disorder.  The follicles are fine, there is no problem with them...it is just the estrogen level that is low for all of the follicles that I have.  The follicle growth has just seemed to stop now and was slowed by the Ganirelix shot.  I'll keep u posted...the sorse case is canceling this IUI and waiting a few weeks to start another cycle and I will refuse to take that shot too early in the cycle.
Hi.  I'm so sorry you're having issues so close to iui!  I can imagine how disappointing it is for you.  I remember you talking about your disorder, I just don't understand what you mean by getting pregnant with four. Do you mean you want at least four mature follies for your iui?  It does look like they're growing, although slowly & you still have two days for them to get bigger.  I agree with Stacey.  Wait & see what tomorrow brings & anything over 20 is considered mature.  I hope you get some good news tomorrow!!!  If not & you decide to cancel your iui, you will know what to do different next time.  Hang in there & keep us posted!!! :)
Just a quick update: BFN again with FMU - No AF but I'm still taking the prog. sup. I'm thinking I will stop taking them. I don't even feel p/g. But like I said, I'm fine with it this cycle. Do you guys think I should just go ahead and stop the prog.? I have an appt. on Tues with RE for u/s...

kmcarino: I'm sorry about your levels, but it seems like your follies are growing even if it's just slow. I agree with the others, wait and see... I hope you get good news! I'm not familiar with your disorder and not fully understanding wanting to get p/g with 4. If you would maybe fill me in a bit...? If you feel comfortable wtih it!
i was in terrible pain last might i callled my on call doctor he has told me not to test yet i have to make a new appointment to go see my doctor sorry ladys this is driving me mad to x

ssbd x
Hi Hannah,
Your doctor has no reason or right to tell you not to test on your own.  It is up to you if you want to buy an home pregnancy test and test. That is what they are for. You are very late and have other symptoms.  If you think you could be pregnant, just test.  Your doctor can recommend other tests but there is no harm in you doing an hpt test.  This seems to be going on for too long!  Just test if you want to!
Just my two cents :) Good luck with whatever you decide.
Stacey
i agree hun i had not a wink of sleep last night im a worrier and suffer bad with anxiety so when the doctor advises me i feel oblogied to listen to him i  have started my vitamins any way as they carnt hurt im going to keep of for a few days and sort it all out as soon as i get any news i will let you all no in england our doctors arnt very nice he told me to carry on and forget about it i couldnt belive him but still i will speak to you all soon thanks for all your support just hope its my bfp if it isnt what could it be am i ok x
It looks like we are canceling my cycle...my dh, mom, and I talked about it last night and we do not feel comfortable going forward unless there is a good chance of a multiple order pregnancy of at least 4.  We are using fertility procedures in order to get pregnant with multiples..we have no fertility issues.  We do not try naturally because a baby would have a 50/50 chance of having my disorder and I do not want to be faced with the decision of abortion...I would not want to do it, but my family is adament that it would be the best thing.  I am really trying for a healthy baby girl since I have a little boy, but the main thing is that the baby does not have my disorder.  We have tried IVF, where they test the embryos prior to transfer.  Each cycle we had 3 transferred and no pregnancy.  IUI worked the last time...I got pregnant with five and due to my small uterus, they told me I should reduce to one so I had selective reduction done.  The higher the multiples the better chance I have of having a healthy baby and of it also being a girl, so since my estroigen level stayed the same between Thurs. night and Sat. and was slo rising the whole cycle, I don't think there is anyway to get pregnant with four.  Also from what I read people who's estrogen do that have a muh less chance of getting pregnant at all, so we will save our money and try in a few weeks, unless by some miracle the level rose to 1000 from yesterday to today.  They are going to call me in about an hour with the results but I am pretty sure we are canceling it.  I will not take that Ganirelix shot next time until I feel it is necessary or not at all...many people don't take it at all and don't ovulate early.  Thanks for all of your support.  Sorry this is so long.
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
Guesito: (Getting ready for FET!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)

Leighanne: BFP - 34 weeks
vortex: BFP - 26 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 20 weeks (doc appt 2/11)
Jessie: BFP 15 weeks (doc appt tomorrow, 2/16)
Armyprincess: BFP - 13 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 6 weeks  

Shysana: (waiting for AF)
ad_06: CD6
Candie:  CD11
BabyMamma:  CD13
rachjas:  CD15
kmcarino:  CD16 (iui Mon?)
Keyan: CD16 (pre-op 2/6, lap 2/11)
Pyar: CD16
LinaG: CD18
mamatina: CD20
Mrspace: CD20
Arlotheslug: CD30
Hannah1505: CD39 (doc appt Mon)

Mommyin09:  8dpiui (beta 1/23)
angelbaby_09:  8dpt (beta 1/22)
Luvkayln: 10dpiui
dnikki: 15dpo
*************************************************

dnikki:  You could wait till your u/s to stop the progesterone since they'll see "something" if you are in fact pregnant & if not, stop taking it.  Sorry about the bfn!

Hannah:  I have to agree with Stacey.  Who cares what the doc says?!  I personally don't understand why you would be listening to a doc you say is unkind & doesn't care?!  If you're 10 days late, it doesn't make any sense to me to wait so long.  It's up to you; but if it was me, I would have tested long ago :)

kmcarino:  Good luck with your estrogen numbers today!  I'm sorry the iui may not go forward, but it is better to cancel rather than to go through with something that you know isn't going to work.  We may have talked about this before, but if your uterus is too small, are you able to carry 4 babies to term?  My uterus is too small to carry healthy multiples, so I'm just curious what the difference is.  Take care!
We decided to cancel our IUI since my estrogen actually went down from Sat to today.  As u said, we shouldn't go through with something that is not going to work or meet our goal.  I do have a small uterus and they strongly recommended me only carry one the last time around so I had to reduce four of them.  I want many multiples in order to have the best chance of conceiving a baby that does not have my disorder (there is a 50/50 chance with each baby) and am hoping for a baby girl as well.  I will not be carrying more than one to term..I will have to selectively reduce again.  It ***** but it is better than having a full blown abortion I think so that is why we don't want to take the risk.
Hey everyone.

I got my +opk.  But I have bad news.
Please, your prayers are needed.

My mom  has some great friends that are also music teachers.  Dane and Mallory are new music teachers.  They are 22 years old and just got married in June.  Well last night Mallory stayed the night with my mom because she wanted to go to church with my mom.  Dane handles the music at a different church.  Well on his way to church this morning, Dane was killed in a car accident.  It's absolutely devestating. She really needs your prayers.

Life is precious and rare, people.   Cherish every moment.
mommyin09 - Hey there.  I've missed you!  Wow, I've never had the respiratory flu and it's definitely been at least 10 years since I've been that sick.  Still coughing, but feeling much better, just still really tired.  I can't believe your beta is this Friday already.  How exciting!  Your temps look great and it looks like you have some other good symptoms too.  Ooh I hope this is it!  :)

Stacey - I'm so happy for you and so glad to hear that you are feeling good, just a little tired.  Hope you were able to get a lot of rest this weekend.  I'm sure Honey loves napping with you!  :)  Thanks so much for your note.

luvkayln - I looked back through the posts real quick and didn't see too many from you.  Hope you are doing OK.  How are you feeling?  I hope both you and mommyin09 are celebrating this week!  :)

Keyan - How are you?  I miss seeing you around here.  I know you're kind of in a holding pattern until your lap next month though.  Hope it gets here fast!

dnikki - So sorry about the BFN.  I know you were really hopeful.  

mrspace - Congrats on your +OPK, but wow, that is such terrible news.  I can't imagine how you would deal with something like that.  You're right, life is precious and sometimes we just all take it for granted.  You just never know.  

kmcarino - I'll be honest and say that I don't really understand everything that is going on with your situation, but I'm so sorry that you had to cancel your IUI.  I hope things work out better next time around.  ((hugs))

Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone!  
kmcarino:  Yes, I remember now. I'm so sorry you had to cancel your iui!  Let's hope AF shows quickly so you can move forward with your next cycle & this time you'll think twice about the ganirelix.  Take care!!!

mrspace:  Congrats on the +opk!!!  Yes, life is truly precious.  I'm so sorry for your mom's friend.

Candie:  It's so nice to have you back with us!  I definitely missed you around here :)  It's great to hear you're feeling better, although it'll take some time before you're back to your normal self.  Take it easy & thanks so much for the positive thoughts :)

*****I'm starting a new thread Monday morning, so keep an eye out for it! :)*****
Hello my friends,

I'm happy that I'm back!
Also I'm very happy for those who are already blessed by God!!! :)
Happy for those who are going to be very soon blessed by God!!! :) and Happy for those who are trying to be blessed by God this year, where I belong two.
I'm finally all right since my dad is feeling very good, after he came back home from the hospital. I should still take care of him since I'm taking him to Doc. appointments, but that is not to much stressful for me.:)

About my OT I really didn't have time to analyze my symptoms at all, I think I O immediately after my period but I don't know is that or can it be possible??? Can someone tell me?
Based on FF i have O 5 days ago, so based to it I'll be 5DPO today?  

- I would like to know something about U:

Michelle: How are U doing? I hope that this year will bring U joy & happiness! Hugs

Guesito: Congratulations for taking new step in you life! How is you DD doing? Hugs

Leighanne: I hope that U are all right, there are only few weeks your angel to come in this world, OMG SUPER, God bless!!! Beautiful pictures! Hugs

vortex: How are U doing? Hope everything is OK with both of U! Hugs

Joyce: How are U doing? Hope everything is OK with both of U 2! Hugs

Jessie: Hope to hear good news today from doc appt! Hugs

Armyprincess: Beautiful pictures, wish U both to be all right! Hugs

Stacey: I'm very happy for U 2. Take care of your self and your angel!:) Hugs

Shysana: I hope you are doing well? Hugs

Candie: Hope that U will be all rightly soon! :) God Bless! Hugs

BabyMamma: I hope you are doing well 2! Hugs

rachjas:  I hope you are doing well 2! Hugs

kmcarino:  Dear don't worry, It will work for U soon! God bless! Hugs

Keyan: I hope that February will be your month, when U will discover the things & after U will make a new step in you life!:) Hugs

Pyar: I hope you are doing well 2! Hugs

mamatina: I hope you are doing well 2! Hugs

Mrspace: Congratulations on + OPK!!! :) and I'm very sorry for Dane. God bless him:(

Arlotheslug: Thank U very much for your note! How are U? Hope that this year will bring new joy & happiness in your home!:) Hugs

Hannah1505: I hope to hear good news today from U. Take care:) Hugs

Mamushko I'm very very happy, I cant wait to hear a wonderful news from U!! Thank U for your note and your thoughts about me:) God Bless U!!! Hugs

angelbaby_09:  I hope this week U will be blessed 2! Hugs

Luvkayln: I'm also happy for U very much, don't worry, we need only 1 sperm to fertilize our egg:) Be positive future mommy!
You are amazing person!!! I would like to see some picture of Kaylin and her friends:) Hugs

dnikki: I hope this is your month 2! Be positive, God will on your side! Hugs

So if I have forget anyone, I'm sorry!!!
I wrote to much today but I wanted to say hello to everyone!:)

At the end I wish U all:
health, love, luck, positive thoughts, baby angels, happiness, success..........and much much more!:)
Lina

hello everyone!!!!! how are you all mommy in 09 any symptoms

well i went to my doctors today i have an ultrsound booked this week and she has took my blood they dont really do it in england but i demaned one woohoo so here we go i will get the results hopefully in the morning if not the day after but the pain has gone so thats good the ultrasound it to look at my tubes doc said my chances are goodbut to be patient i am taking my vitamins so fingers crossed
good luck ladys x

Thankyou for you supprt
and i he everyone is ok x
Lina thanks for your happy thoughts right back at ya sis
mommyin09 great work keeping us all up to date on that note could i ask to be put up as 5dpo how are you doing any symptoms yet fingers crossed