Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Calling All Woman of Strength #2

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Calling All Woman of Strength #2

I had to start a new thread - 510 posts was a bit long lol! I hope nobody minds :-) Please read the last posts on the other Woman of Strength - there are some good posts and some who need extra support.
I tried to leave everyone a note about the new thread - sorry if I missed anyone.

Michelle: Please don't stop posting here... We are all here to give support, help, and listen to anyone :-) I'm sorry things are so tough, but it's completely understandable...We all love you and are here for you...

Luvkayln: Good luck with your trigger tonight - you're going to have some fat follies!!!

Mommyin09: I don't know how you keep track of everyone lol.... Good luck at your appt. today!!

Pyar: Good luck with IVF, sounds good!!!!

Everyone: This is a new year - we are all in store for BFP's with healthy, full term pregnancies :-) By the end of the year, all of us who are on CD or DPO, we WILL be added to the BFP list...

Have a good day at work, or just have a great day in general!!

Much Hugs, Love, Luck !!!!
********************************************
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
Guesito: (Please send support!)
kmcarino: (On Vacation)
naf38: (Home in Australia)

Leighanne: BFP - 33 weeks
vortex: BFP - 24 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 18 weeks (u/s tomorrow, doc appt 1/20)
Jessie: BFP 13 weeks (doc appt 1/19, 2/16)
Armyprincess: BFP - 11 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 6 weeks

Keyan:  CD4
Pyar:  CD4
LinaG: CD6
mamatina: CD8
Mrspace:  CD8
Luvkayln: CD11 (Trigger tonight/IUI on Thursday)
Mommyin09: CD12 (u/s today - 16mm follie on right (?))
Arlotheslug: CD18  
ad_06:  CD22 (doc appt 1/7)
rachjas: CD27 (Post-op appt. Friday)
Hannah1505: CD27

dnikki: 3dpo!
Candie:  9dpo
Sexykeme78: 12dpo
Babymama: 13dpo (BFN 1/05, so sorry :(
Shysana: (any news?)
***********************************************
I hope I have everyone's info correct - sorry if I don't!!!
A Strong Woman VS. A Woman Of Strength

A strong woman works out everyday to keep her body in shape…
But a woman of strength builds relationships to keep her soul in shape.

A strong woman isn't afraid of anything…
But a woman of strength shows courage in the midst of fear.

A strong woman won't let anyone get the better of her…
But a woman of strength gives the best of herself to everyone.

A strong woman makes mistakes and avoids the same in the future…
A woman of strength realiizes life's mistakes can also be unexpected blessings and capitalizes on them.

A strong woman wears a look of confidence on her face…
But a woman of strength wears grace.

A strong woman has faith that she is strong enough for the journey…
But a woman of strength has faith that it is in the journey that she will become strong.

Author Unknown
i just got home from u/s and to me it looks good but the tech wouldnt tell me anything she said i had to wait til i see my doc on the 20th to know whether everything looks good or not.  she tried to check the gender and said "i dont see any boy parts, but there isnt the 3 lines that mean girl, but it is probably a girl"  omg i was ticked.  but i did post new pics of bub so feel free to check them out...

other than that things have been going well...dnikki thanks for the new thread the other one was getting a little long, i will try to go back through and see how everyone is doing as i have not read through just yet.

good luck and ssbd to all
Joyce: I'm glad your u/s went seemingly well. If it was a fetal check they aren't aloud to tell you whether or not they found something "abnormal". I know from experience...

I posted new pics of DS - check 'em out!!
hello ladies so my af due soon hope it stays away and its good news even though i dont no if i odddd but hey have a good day xx
hi just a quick update, im OK still jet lagged from a very long flight from Chicago to LA to Australia and my poor son is still confused by the time difference. I'm glad to be home with my dad and brothers and sister it great also to have some sun

Michelle my heart goes out to you im so sorry for what is happening to you, i know its so hard to be positive with everything going on i think it will be good for you to get on some meds to relax :) take one day at a time and as my dad says take time to smell the flowers and appreciate life

i will have to go back and see how everyone else is doing on the other post

Luvkayln - Good luck with your trigger tonight!  I am praying for a perfect IUI on Thursday!  Tell dh to get his guys ready!!

Mommyin09 - Congrats on your lovely follie!  I am also praying hard for you my friend!

Michelle - Please don't go anywhere!  We are here for you.  I think you should do everything you can to get your health (mental and physical) back.  I don't have experience with the medication but I know a lot of people who have had depression or anxiety and have had much success with medications.  All the best and please keep us up to date!  

Dnikki - thanks for starting the new thread!

Naf - Welcome back!

Nothing much new with me here.  I got through my first real day at work.  Tired and hungry all day! :)  I find getting back to work is actually good so I can focus on other things!   I just don't know how I am going to keep my secret for another 6 weeks!  It's going to be tough.

I'm hoping and praying for you ladies every day!  SSBD in a major way!!
Stacey
Luvkayln - Good luck with your trigger tonight .

Mommyin09 - Congrats on your follie!

Naf - Welcome back!

Pyar - Good luck with IVF i hope it goes well for you hun

Dnikki - thanks for starting the new thread! i hope we do all get our bfps god wonder what its goig to be like this time next year.

Joyce - I'm glad your u/s went well im so exited for you.

Michelle - Please don't go anywhere!  We are here for you. again im sorry to hear your news ((Hugs))

Well i Still dont no if i od but i  rekon (hoping i missed it or after the drama last moth i might be preg i have my docs apt tue and af due end of the week please stay away lol
im feeling really down at the moment dont no what to do with my self my anxiety has gone througt the roof i hope i start geting a bit of luck good luck and hugs to all ..

i carnt remember who said it but someone said they had constipation when they was preg i hav had it sooo much i have never had it before hope its a good thing x also wind i have had a lots of and feeling tired when i wake up in the morning lol ohhh well hees to 2009 mine couldnt of started worse lost my job have to mve home please be a bfp in a couple of day cher me up lol x
Lots of baby dust to everyone!  I am excited to be ttc again.  I am CD4, on second day of Gonal F for my fourth IUI cycle.  I hope we all get bfps very soon!!!
Stacey- Thanks for the note! :) My shot went well, although I could hardly keep my eyes open! I was so tired last night! I hope my iui goes well tomorrow too! I'm staying positive for this cycle! :) Less than a week for your u/s! Yay!!! :)

Kmcarino- Congrats on getting back to ttc! I hope these injections do the trick for us both! :) Good luck!!!!

Candie- How are you? I hope AF hasn't shown it's ugly face! Praying she stays away for another 9 months for you!! Good luck!! :)

Mommyin09-  Keeping my fingers crossed for you today! Come on +ve opk!!!!!! I saw your post about abstaining before iui. I'm pretty sure you shouldn't abstain anymore than 5 days, 3 being better. I hope dh was feeling better last night after the walk with Carmelo, and your mind is at ease now! ;)

dnikki- I hope you're right about my follies! I'm really, really hoping they all release when I ovulate so I don't get any cysts! I told dh last night out of 8 eggs, I better at least get 1 baby out of it! :) He's super excited for this cycle too! This is actually the first time he's had a good feeling, I think just b/c we have so many eggs! How's your 2ww going? I hope you get a great supirse soon! :)
Naf: Welcome back!! How was your trip?

Kmcarino: Welcome back to the ttc journey! Good luck with the injectables :-)

Stacey: How are you feeling?

Candie: Any sign of AF?

Mommyin09: I agree with Luvkayln about abstaining from BD - you don't really want to do more than 3 days. I hope you get your + OPK!!! Come on follie!!!

Luvkayln: The 2ww is going fine - I'm not that anxious like I usually am when I get an IUI done... not sure why. Sometimes I'll be really positive about it thinking we BD'd freaking 4 days in a row...One of thos swimmers HAD to make it lol :-) Maybe it's just because I basically have a plan already...? I checked out that website you gave me again, hopefully my RE's office has leftover meds, but if not I will use that site! If you don't mind my asking, how much are you having to pay so far? I still can't believe you have 8 follies lol :-) Are you prepared for twins or even triplets lol? Good luck with your IUI tomorrow!!!

Everyone: I know this person is not on this thread (bny) but the last couple of days she has gone through a rollercoaster. Her RE's office called and found something in their genetic profile AND she had a faint BFP last night... so if you ladies could please offer some support or prayers to her also! Luvkayln, I think you and I posted on her threads yesterday....
Thank You!!

Have a good day ladies!!!
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
Guesito: (Please send support!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)

Leighanne: BFP - 33 weeks
vortex: BFP - 24 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 18 weeks (doc appt 1/20)
Armyprincess: BFP - 11 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 6 weeks

BabyMamma:  CD2
kmcarino:  CD5
Keyan: CD5 (doc appt tomorrow!)
Pyar: CD5
LinaG: CD7
mamatina: CD9
Mrspace: CD9
Luvkayln: CD12 (iui tomorrow!)
Mommyin09: CD13
Arlotheslug: CD19
ad_06: CD23 (doc appt today!)
rachjas: CD28 (post-op 1/9)
Hannah1505: CD28

dnikki: 4dpo
Candie: 10dpo
Sexykeme78: 13dpo
Shysana: (any news?)
Good morning!  I haven't tested with my opk yet, but will let you know asap.  Thanks, luvkayln & dnikki, but dh has been sick since the weekend & so, still NO bd!  So, if I get my +opk today, do we go ahead and bd before iui tomorrow or do we abstain tonight?  Ugh! Maybe I don't want a +today ;)

Luvkayln:  I'm glad your trigger went well & now it's on to iui tomorrow!  I'm so excited for you & wishing you lots of luck :)

kmcarino:  It's good to see you back with us :)  Good luck this cycle!!!

Naf:  Glad to hear you're safely home with your family ;)

Hannah:  Hope you're feeling better!

babymama:  Sorry about AF! :(  I know you've got a positive attitude, which is so helpful.  Hang in there!  You're right, this is gonna be a good year!!! :)

Stacey:  I'm sure it would be so hard to keep that secret!  Your u/s is gonna be here so quickly.  I can't wait to hear your results & feel your relief! :)

Keyan:  How's it going?  Any more celebrating for you?

Candie:  I hope your tww is going well.  Not too much longer to go!  Fingers Xd!!!
My update... Waiting on AF to start B/C and Estrace there after My RE said tentative FET around the last week of February all depends when AF decides to show up.

Luvkayln- Good Luck sweetie!!! Im sorry about my irresponsibilty. The package is still sitting on my Kitchen table. I was so depressed! If you still need it let me know..

Stacie- Congrats again! How are you feeling?

Mommying- How are you?
Keyan & Lyna- Thanks for all your notes and support! XOXOXO
Candie-Tons of super sticky baby dust your way! Good Luck!
Good morning everyone!  I'm cd9 and on my last day of clomid for this month.  Thank God!  This round is SO much worse than last month.  I have constant hot flashes (especially at night), I'm irritable and uncomfortable, my stomach hurts all the time, and I'm having...other difficulties.  I did however finish a new teddy bear.  I put pictures up last night...and I ended up putting up lots of other pictures too!  If any of you have time you should check them out.

luvkayln- I'm so excited for you.  I hope that your trigger shots went well!

mommyin09- As always, wonderful job.  I'm so sorry that DH is sick.  Hopefully you get your +opk today.  It'll all be great.  I just know it!

guesito- I'm glad to hear that things are going a little better.  You are a very strong woman and we're all here for you!  

nikki- Thanks for starting the new thread, very sweet of you!  How is your 2ww going?  I'm not even in the 2ww yet and I'm already anxious!  Ha ha! Although I'm hoping that I O sooner than I did last month.  Last month I was cd20!!!  Hopefully this month's is faster, but either way.... we'll just have to wait and see.

stacey- I can't wait until your ultrasound!  You are an inspiration for me, just so you know. And I couldn't be more happy for you.  I'm anxiously awaiting to hear about your u/s next week!
mrspace:  That's good that it's your last day of Clomid.  I remember getting hot flashes, too, but actually thought it was just 'cause it was a hot summer!  After reading posts from other women, I realized that was one of the symptoms! :)  You're one step closer to O!  I love your beautiful treasures, so I'll be sure to check out your new pics!

guesito:  How exciting that you're so close to doing your FET!  I'm so happy for you & dh, and so glad to see you're doing better.  I'm sure it's difficult, but we're all pulling for you!  Stay strong! :)

Okay.  I posted this question on the open forum, but let me know what you all think:  I got a negative opk this morning, but I'll test again after work.  I'm supposed to go in for iui the day after my +opk.  Because dh has been so sick, we haven't bd'd since last week.  I know you're supposed to bd before abstaining, otherwise his swimmers won't be "up to par".  So, what do I do if I get my +opk tonight & have to go in tomorrow for iui?  Should we abstain & just give it a shot?  Should we go ahead & bd, even though we're not supposed to the night before?  Or, if I usually O 1 1/2 days after my +opk & I get my + tonight, should I just go in Friday morning for iui, bd tonight & abstain tomorrow?  So many questions!!!  I feel bad for dh & don't want to pressure him 'cause he's miserable & still working 12-hour days.  So, needless to say, he's pooped when he gets home.  In his mind, he's preparing for iui, but not thinking we need to bd first, so he's just trying to get better.  I appreciate any advice & thanks Stacey & kmcarino for your help!!! :)

Have a great day, ladies!!!
Good morning ladies.  Thank you are so much for the good wishes.  So sorry I didn't write yesterday.  We had an ice storm here, so we got sent home from work early and I never made it back on the computer.  Anyway, I started cramping yesterday and my HPT was - this morning, so I'm thinking AF is on her way.  :(

luvkayln - Yay, IUI tomorrow!  That is great news.  Looks like you'll have lots of nice big follies by then.  I'm excited you are reading Marley & Me, you'll have to let me know what you think.  Lots of funny dog moments, but also teaches you a lot about life I think.

mommyin09 - I meant to send you a good luck note on your u/s, but I was a space cadet.  So sorry, please forgive me.  :)  I'm so happy for you that you have 1 big follie and lots more on the way.  DH's SA was good right?  If so, you should be fine to BD tonight.  Sometimes if they're older, they tend to be slower right?  Geez, always something to throw a wrench in our plans.  :)  Keeps us on our toes I guess.

Stacey - Ugh, so sorry you are back to work.  It's so hard going back after a vacation.  I bet it is so hard to keep your good news a secret.  After all this time, you want to shout it from the rooftops!  :)  Thanks for saying that 29 is young!  That made me feel so much better.  DH is turning 30 in 3 months and he's starting to freak out already!  His dad was 30 when he was born and he always felt his dad was so "old" growing up, so I think he just never wanted to be "old" when he had kids.  It's really not that old anymore, lots of people have kids in their 30's, but I guess it's just always something that bothered him.  He's said more than once lately that he feels like he's walking through life with no purpose since he's not a dad yet and that just breaks my heart.  I hope I can at least give him a good birthday gift!  So glad you're doing so well hon.

mrspace - That's awesome that you are finished with the clomid.  It really gave me bad hot flashes and mood swings, so I can relate there.  By the way, i saw your pictures of the teddy bears and they are adorable!  You are so talented.

dnikki - I love your BFP list prediction for 2009.  I pray it comes true!  The  new pictures of your DS are so precious, especially the one with the birthday cake!  You're right about bny.  She is so sweet and has been through so much, I hope everything turns out OK for her.

Michelle - I am so sorry that you've been having such a rough time.  I'd imagine that I'd be reacting the same way.  It's tough enough struggling with TTC, but then to end up dealing with even more is just so unexpected.  I hope your therapist can help and I've been praying for you that you will be healed both physically and emotionally.  Take care and don't you dare leave us!  :)  We are certainly here if you ever need to talk.  

rachjas - Glad to hear you are feeling better since the lap.  Good luck with the Femara.  I know everyone's body is different, but I took both Clomid and Femara and liked the Femara SO much better.  I've heard that from a lot of other people too.  I think the standard dose to start out with is the 2.5mg twice a day.  Hopefully you're body is ready to make a baby now!  :)

Guesito - Wow, another FET in February.  That will be here before you know it.  Hope everything works out.
You guys give me so much hope and inspiration. Luv you all!!!  we should all go to Oprah and tell our stories...Wouldn't that be fun?
Guesito - You are so cute.  I bet Oprah would consider it for a story!  Woman meeting in cyberspace from all over the world supporting each other through one of the most challenging journey's of their lives.  I think you have something there! :)  I am so so happy you have your FET scheduled for the end of Feb.  I just know those little guys will stick.  Would you transfer 3 again?

Candie - Oh your note made me so sad about dh.  That just breaks my heart.  It is so hard because all of the birthdays and holidays remind us of the time going by.  I totally understand the feeling :(  It's so hard to do but try not to put that pressure on yourself.  One cycle at a time. Please please stay away AF!!!!  

Dnikki - Glad you are feeling relaxed in the tww.  You did BD 4 days in a row so you are right...one of those swimmers has to find that little egg!!  It is nice having a plan so you know if it does not work this time, your chances will increase next time.  BUT, hopefully you don't need that plan! :)

Mrspace - Congrats on your last clomid!  You are getting so many side effects!  Wow.  Something good must be happening in there!  I am also very excited for my u/s.  I really cannot wait...I am counting the days and hours down.

Luvkayln - Glad your shot went well!!!  Your IUI will go very well..I know it. I still can't believe you will have 8 follies!  They may not all rupture but if they don't and you do a couple of cysts, they will dissolve.  You may just need to do a cycle off.  Just watch for OHSS (ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome)!  Stock up on some Gatorade and stay hydrated!  When I had 6 follies I went on the Gatorade/Ensure/V8 regimen and didn't have any problems.

Mommyin09 - Good luck with your opk and/or bd!  You are only days away from your IUI and you will be back in the tww.  Yippee!

I have been feeling really good I have to say (thanks for asking!).  I feel like I must be really lucky (so far) to not have any sickness. (now that I know a lot of people don't get it and it is normal!)  I know it is early and it can change but really bad pregnancy sickness runs in my family.  My sister had to take a month off work and lost over 10lbs in her first trimester.  So hopefully I don't get sick, but if I do, oh well!  I always said I would smile and say "thank you" into the toilet bowl...and I will!!  Other than being a little bloated in the afternoons/evenings, feeling a bit tired, and having sore bbs, I really do feel phsically good and very mentally relaxed/at peace.  My tummy is starting to stick out from being bloated and I think I will start to show in a couple of weeks.  I'm so glad it is winter because I just wear big sweaters every day!  I still have some concerns in the back of my mind which will hopefully all go away when I see that little heartbeat on Tuesday!!

Take care and as always SSBD!
Stacey
Okay ladies, I had my 1st appt with my RE today!  I was really nervous about going, but anyway, he just took down my history, and asked the things I've already done, like clomid and IUI and such. After we got through all that, he went to asking my DH his history, like s/a and so on. Then he took me in and did an U/S, he said it looks like I did O this cycle, so that is good. But anyway after all this stuff he sat down and was trying to debate on things, so DH had to do another S/A and he went on about what we are going to do, he told me that he's going to consider me secondary infertility since I have been preggo before. So does my PCOS have nothing to do with this since it's under control?? He decided that we were going to skip clomid since we have tried about 4 cycle with it. He precribed me Letrozole?? 2.5mg and wants to do it with IUI's. He said that we could do this about 3 - 4 cycles, then we are going to have to think about IVF? WTH?? I almost started bawling, because there isn't any way possible that we can do IVF! So my day since then has been really hard, because if we don't get a BFP with in the next 3 - 4 cycles, how can I live with never having a baby?? Well ladies will you let me know if any of you have taken this med or anything?? thanks
First and foremost  CONGRATS!!!!!! to all the ladies who got BFP'S!!!!

2Ndly Good Luck to all the ladies who are going thru IUI, IVF, Clomid, Letrozole,  Femara and any other procedure.   Also Good Luck to anyone who is in the TWW.

Update on me i got slammed the week before Xmas with bad news.  After days of calling and arguing I was able to get my medical back only to have taken away again.  Since then I have been on the phone with HR for hours and hours figuring out what  the **** is going on.  Then the landlord gave us 30 day notice that rent will be increased $400 and the possiblity tht by summer it will increase again $200 making it a total of $600 in one year,  I swear he must be smoking somthing to think we can pay all tht for a run down dump he never does maintance on.  So we hv given our notice an are lookin for new place which i am keeping fingers crossed tht i think we have found.  Plus i got my medical an was finaly able to go in an get the blood tests tht needed to be done and am now waiting for the results.  Once the dr has thm i shld knw if i will be doing another round of clomid or if i will be moving on to a diff procedure.  I know i know alot of info thts not to important but i just had to vent.  Sorry!

So, my goofy pattern of when I get my +opk is no more!  I tested three times today & all negative!  So, that actually makes me feel so much better 'cause now we'll bd tonight & won't do iui till Friday at the earliest.  I feel soooo much better after feeling so stresssed this morning! :)

Shysana:  Welcome back!  Sorry you've been through so much in the past month.  Hopefully you get your place & things start to calm down.  Did AF show?

ad_06:  I'm sorry you didn't get the news you wanted to hear.  I know how difficult that can be.  Don't get too worried about IVF just yet (I know, easier said than done!)  Just concentrate on taking your medication & preparing for iui.  Your doc said 3-4 cycles, which sounds very promising!  You may not have to move on to IVF.  Try to stay positive, although I know it's tough!

Stacey:  I'm glad to hear you're feeling good :)  I was told long ago that I'd probably be really sick when I get pregnant...  nice, huh?  It was because I get really nauseous with too much estrogen.  That's how I first figured out when I was O'ing 'cause you get an estrogen surge prior to your lh surge & I always get nauseous!  I hope morning sickness doesn't run in your family & you are just fine; but I love your comment about saying "thank you" into the toilet bowl!  I can't wait to say my "thank-you's"! ;-)  Thanks again for all your help this morning!!!  I really appreciate it :)

luvkayln:  Thank you, too! :)  I hope you're home relaxing now.  The big day is tomorrow & I'm so excited for you!!!  I'll be home checking in, so be sure to update us a.s.a.p.!!!  Best wishes :)

Guesito:  That is a cute idea!  Why hasn't anyone thought of that?!

Candie:  I'm so sorry about the -hpt.  Hopefully AF isn't on her way.  I'm also sorry dh is feeling a little empty.  That's a tough one, but it's not your fault.  You two will be parents some day soon & you'll be so thankful!  My dad was 30 when I was born (I was the youngest) & he was so not the "old" dad, so your dh will be just fine! :)  By the way, I agree with Stacey... You are still young, my friend & you have such a good heart!  You will be an amazing mommy ;-)
dnikki & mrspace:  Great pics! :)
Why can you only do 3-4 cycles of IUI?  I would think that you could do as many as you like, especially if you can not do IVF.  Will insurance not pay for it after 4 cycles?  I would not worry that the doc said 3-4 cycles since you can always do more.  Take one cycle at a time.  Good luck!
Hello everyone!

GUESITO: I hope AF shows up soon! Congrats on getting to do the FET :-) One has to stick!!
What a story that would be for the Oprah show...Wouldn't that be awesome for all of us to meet?!?!

mrspace: Congrats on the last clomid :-) I hear ya on the hotflashes... DH thinks I've gone mad when  I'm on clomid lol!

Luvkayln: Good luck on your IUI tomorrow!! **Go Swimmers Go** lol :-) Those swimmers have to meet at least one of those 8 follies!! I have a good feeling about it :-) Keep in mind, if you get preggo with a litter, I'm not doing injectables lol j/k...!!!

ad: I'm not sure why your RE will only do 3-4 IUI's... I've had 11 done in the past year and a half and my RE said we can keep going if we want to!! I've taken letrozole...personally, I liked clomid better. I O'd earlier on letrozole, but I got really dizzy and had headaches while on it. The good thing about it is that it doesn't stay in your system very long. Good luck!! I'm not too sure of your story, could you share with me (if you don't mind)?

Mommyin09: I'm glad you didn't get your + OPK as contrary as it sounds! Hopefully you will get it tomorrow though! Thanks for all the wonderful comments on my pics!! I love my family :-)

Candie: Sorry about the -hpt, hopefully the stupid tramp will show her ugly face soon... do you have any plans for next cycle? ((HUGS))

Well at 4 3/4 DPO, I'm not feeling much - bbs are a little sore and I'm hungry all the freaking time - Thanks progesterone....! The achiness isn't as bad, but it will kick in every now and again...I think some of it is the endo... I'm not really that anxious - yet...just wait until CD10 - I'll be off the wall!!!

Good night ladies, Thank you for all your support. We ALL appreciate it :-)

Much Love, Hugs, and Luck :-)
DH and I have been trying for a really long time. Even before we were married, we never tried to prevent it, so we have BD without protection for 6 years. After we got married, I went to a Dr right away, because we had not gotten pregnant within those 1st few years.

That is when I was DX with PCOS, she put me on Metformin right away, I was on CD 80 something when I started the met, and that was August of 2006, well late Septmeber AF still wasn't around and I felt different, tested and tested and BFN, so I went in for blood work, (and at that time I was spotting so I was sure that AF was on her way) and it was a BFP, I was shocked....I ended up finding out 3 days later that I was having a M/C. I didn't have to have a D&C.

So I was asked if I wanted to speed up the process? Of course I did, do we went on with an IUI without meds. It didn't work, I ended up with a cyst and had to take a month off. So we tried 3 months of clomid 50 mg, no monitoring and just BDand  nothing, upped me to 100 mg 1 cycle, and cancelled it, but DH and I BD anyway, nothing. I also had an HSG done, and tubes were clear. I ended up not liking the Dr that I was going to, they acted like they just didn't care, So I decided to change. Went to the new dr in August 08 and we talked about what I wanted and then she had to wait on all of my records from my previous Dr. I went back in Oct, I asked about a Lap, because almost every woman in my family has or had endo, and this Dr was actually up for it, my previous one told me she wasn't doing it, because she had no reason to think I had endo. Anyway, I also asked my new dr if she could do a D&C with the Lap, and she said she usually didn't but if that is what I wanted then she would. So she gave me the option to either do the Lap and D&C or just go ahead to the RE, well I chose the Lap and D&C and she scheduled me for the RE. I ended up not having endo, I had a polyp, tubes were clear.

So I don't know why he didn't mention the injectables. If these next 3 - 4 cycles doesn't work, I will just ask.

Thanks ladies.....sorry this is soooo long! ;)
my insurance won't pay for any infertility treatments. So all of this is right out of our pockets. Which is the hardest part about all of this.

I know, my insurance doesn't pay for my IUIs either and I just hit my max for the meds so now they will be all out of pocket.  I just don't want you to worry about your doc saying 3-4 cycles...there really is no limit.  If that doctor won't do it, just get another doctor who will because a lot of us have done more cycles than that and do not do IVF.  I hope the first one works for you!
Good morning everyone.

I'm cd10 and feeling TERRIBLE!!!!  I'm at work of course because I have to be.  With all the doctors appointments I get scheduled for, I really can't afford to take a sick day.  Oh well.  I'm not super sick.  It's that, my body is trying to get sick and it's just bad enough to annoy the hell out of me.   My whole body just seems to hurt.  My hair even seems to hurt. That's okay though. I just have to make it through work today and tomorrow then I can sleep it off with meds all weekend.  Round 2 of clomid is officially done!  Now I'm just waiting to ovulate.  Last month I didn't O until cd20 so it could be a while still.  Which is okay by me.  I feel weird this month.  Last month was so new and exciting.  This month....after the bad doctor's appointment, I just don't seem to care.  I do care, I'm just not really stressed or worried.  Granted, after I ovulate I could easily turn back into the worry wart I was last month.  The tww kills me every time lol.

luvkayln- Since I'm stupid and can't seem to remember anything...is  your IUI today?  I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you sweetie.  It's going to be an amazing month for you.  I just know it!!!

mommyin09- Thank you for all the wonderful picture comments!  I love getting them.  I have to make a little pink flower hat for my cousin Lexi tonight.  She grew out of the one I made her already.  She's 18mo.  I am so excited for you IUI.  I know it'll all go really well.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you too hun!

nikki- I hope all is going well with you.  I know the tww can be terrible!  I hope it flies by and that you get that BFP!

stacey- I'm so glad that you're feeling well!  That's terrible that your family suffers from such bad sickness.  My mom had pretty bad "all day" sickness with my sister and I. My morning sickness wasn't too bad when I was pregnant.  Then again I never had a healthy pregnancy, so who knows what will happen when I have a good one.  I'm already counting down the days until your u/s. I'm so excited!

Mommyin09  hope it works out your way.and u get ur plus on time!

Guisto  welcome back! february will come in no time at all!

Shysana  Welcome back!  Sorry you've been through so much last month!

stacey I'm so glad that you're feeling well!so happy for you.

Nikki I hope u get ur bfp xx

WEll as for me i feel ruff had the flu for two weeks then when that cleared up i have been haing discharge and i mentioned constipation and wind and today what a headache i have i wanna feel ok lol and did i o or didnt i well either way af due today or tomz better sneak in a bit of time for my beautiful man lol :-)
we have found somewere new to live as my stupid landlord tried t increase the rent new place cheaper bigger and just as nice have a baby room now lol x
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
Guesito: (Getting ready for FET!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)

Leighanne: BFP - 33 weeks
vortex: BFP - 25 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 18 weeks (doc appt 1/20)
Jessie: BFP 14 weeks (doc appt 1/19, 2/16)
Armyprincess: BFP - 12 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 6 weeks

Shysana (waiting for AF?)
BabyMamma:  CD3
kmcarino:  CD6
Keyan: CD6 (doc appt today!)
Pyar: CD6
LinaG: CD8
mamatina: CD10
Mrspace: CD10
Luvkayln: CD13 (iui today!)
Mommyin09: CD14 (waiting for my +opk)
Arlotheslug: CD20
ad_06: CD24
rachjas: CD29 (post-op 1/9)
Hannah1505: CD29

dnikki: 5dpo
Candie: 11dpo
Sexykeme78: 14dpo
luvkayln:  Yay, today's the day!  I'm so excited for you & can't wait to hear your update!!! Best wishes :)

ad_06:  I remembered you saying your insurance didn't pay for infertility (mine doesn't either!).  It s u c k s because none of this is elective.  We wouldn't be going through it if it wasn't necessary.  Just FYI:  I paid for my last iui out of pocket & it was $305 the day of the procedure & then I was billed $50 for the u/s that accompanied it.  I think I also paid something for the semen washing, but can't remember for sure.  It's funny my insurance will pay for an u/s, but not if it accompanies iui!  So, since they won't pay for iui, I'm gonna ask the doc's office to not bill my insurance for the iui, just the u/s & see what happens :)  I was trying to say just to hang in there & not worry about the cost of IVF just yet.  I know it's hard because we're always looking at the full picture, but just focus on your iui's & see if you can try them with injections or a different med if you want.  It is definitely possible that you'll get pregnant with a medicated iui, even though you didn't on a non-medicated one.  Best of luck to you & hang in there!!! :)

Hannah:  That's great that your move worked out for the best! :)  I hope you're feeling better & let's hope AF stays away!

dnikki:  Thanks! :) I know, usually I'm hoping for my +opk & yesterday I was praying it wouldn't show!  Still a negative this morning, but I'm having a lot of sharp pain on my right side.  Maybe it's just my follie continuing to grow?!

I hope you feel better!  It's good that you're not stressing out (yet!) about this cycle ;) Hopefully it'll be a smooth ride for you & will end with a bfp!  Take care!
I hope your appt goes well & you can finally schedule your lap!  I can't wait to hear your update!!! :)
mrspace i know how you feel i think after trying so long you become quite mqtter of fact about things and just go with the flow but i feel ya the tww is still hard

ad_06 mommyin09 we also have to pay for all our treatments
and its hard at the mo i'm scraping every penny together intime for our ivf its not so much the treatment but the drugs that bump it up and this time they want me on thw max dose so i know that gonna be expensive just hope i have the funds by next cycle otherwise we have to wait.

Can anyone give me any tips re my up coming ivf stacey i am right that you had ivf well in my case i have limited ovarian reserve so they don't expect i will respond great to meds as for my iui i got around 1 or 2 follies with little ones in the background i was thinking if we get as far as having eggs for retrieval i would ask them to do icsi just so i have covered all my bases and know i have done everything i can let me know your thoughts anyone thanks
luvkaylan- How did it go today?

Mommyin09- I am anixous to hear about your +Opk and upcoming IUI.

ad_06- My insurance is the same way.. they will pay for diagnosis, but not treatment.  So, we would have to pay for IUI itself if we try that in the future. IVF would not be covered at all.  I just had my Lap last week, I have to cover 10%.  It was worth it though.

As for me, I have my post-appt. 1/9.  I talked to my RE Tuesday. We decided to not take the femara this cycle after all.  I couldn't tell when the spotting from my surgery stopped and AF showed if you know what I mean.  But, I am counting today as CD 5.  Maybe the surgery is all I needed.  She did clear me on the phone to try this month though, just no meds.  If AF shows, we will do Femara next cycle.  Has anyone ever triggered with femara, but did not do an IUI?
Sorry ladies, prepare yourself now - I need to VENT!!!

OMG! I cannot stand my DH's "best bud(s)"! a.)One of them has called maybe 2 times since we've been married b.) They cheat on their wives c.) NONE of them has ever scene our son - HE'S TWO!! d.) The one, I will call him K - sends DH this nasty s h i t  through e-mail - yes ladies you can guess what it is. It got soooo bad last year that I was almost ready to stay at a hotel for a few nights - thats how furious I was... I know when DH is looking at **** because he won't touch me for like two weeks - ding ding, I'm not stupid... So, last year DH sends his buddy an e-mail asking him not to send that stuff anymore "because he almost had to get a divorce lawyer..." whatever, fine at least he sent him the e-mail. Things seemed to be fine until tonight. DH had his e-mail pulled up on my computer when I got on. So I see that a block of like 6 e-mails is from this "K". In the subject of one, it states XX - yeah, seriously like I'm not going to look to see what the h e l l it is. Yeah, most of the woman were clothed (to the bare min) and I get to some of the last pics. A woman down on whoever (a man)!! I am FURIOUS! I wrote DH a nice little e-mail stating "I'm glad to see your "best bud" hasn't changed..." and so on.  UGH! I do not want to have to go over this AGAINI!!

Thanks for listening ladies, I will check back in in a while...and when I calm down a bit...
Dnikki - That is frustrating!!!  Especially since you asked dh not to get those emails anymore!  Well...at least this is taking your mind of the tww ;)  Dh and I had a big blow up fight during my tww and we got our BFP!!  Funny how that works huh??

Rachjas - Good luck with this cycle.  Hopefully your surgery did the trick!

Pyar - Yes we did IVF.  You are on the right track - definitely do ICSI.  We were lucky enough to get 16 eggs and we did half with ICSI.  All of them fertilized and only half of the other half fertilized without ICSI.  It makes a big difference!  There is also something called assisted hatching.  They make a slight cut with a laser on the membrane that needs to separate for implantation.  We did that also.  One thing GUESITO suggested to me was to take 2 full days of bed rest after the transfer.  I really think that made a difference.  I actually took a full week off of work so I would not be stressing about shifting dates etc.  All the best!  It's very exciting! If you have any more questions I would be happy to answer!!

Luvkayln - I am sending stong swimmer vibes your way my dear!!!!

Mommyin09 - Any day now for your IUI!! I'm getting excited for you!

Hannah - Hope you are feeling better!  Your symptoms sound a lot like pregnancy symtoms (symptoms) I have to say.  Have you tested just to be sure?

Keyan - I hope your appt went well!  Looking forward to your update!

Ad_06 - I agree, you could do as many IUI as you want.   You don't have to go to IVF if you don't want to.  I think they just suggest 3 or 4 because the success rate per try is around 25% so after 4, if you are not pg then in their mind you should do something else.  But it is up to you and your dh to do what works for you. All the best!

Well, nothing new with me today!  I think I am going to take my fur baby and head to bed!  I'm tired.

Take care and as always my friends, SSBD!!
Stacey
Well, another negative opk tonight!  Even though I use the Clearblue digitals, I took out the strip & saw the line is getting darker.  So, maybe tomorrow!  It's good that I didn't get my + as early as I expected since dh was so sick!  Now I'm feeling positive & looking forward to a +opk tomorrow & iui most likely Sat.  Thanks for all your support!!! :)

dnikki:  I agree, that is frustrating!  You might mention to dh that your ds is getting older & I'm sure dh doesn't want him seeing that ****.  Also, if he already knows how upsetting it is to you, why is he using your computer to see them?!  I'm sorry you're having to deal with that, but maybe Stacey has something there...  a fight with dh, then a bfp...  Hmmm ;)  Take care!

Luvkayln:  I'm with Stacey, sending extra strong swimmer vibes your way ;-)

pyar:  When will you start your meds?  I can't wait to see how this works for you, as I may be next ;)  Hopefully Stacey is leading the way for us all!!!

rachjas:  That's probably a smart idea not to take the femara till you have a regular cycle.  I will update you tomorrow as cd6.  Best wishes for your appt tomorrow & thanks for thinking of me :) !

Keyan:  Still wondering how things went today.  I'm feeling positive & hoping you will update with good news & a date for your lap!
mommyin09 - Oh my, you're going to make me cry.  But in a good way.  :)  Thanks for such encouraging words.  You're right, we won't be the old parents, we certainly don't act old!  Hope your DH is feeling better.  Looks like you're getting very close to O time!

Stacey - You're right, things like holidays and birthdays really do make you realize how much time has gone by, but one of these times we'll really get to celebrate!  I appreciate your support so much.  I am so happy that you're feeling better about everything.  That's terrible about your sister, but you're right, not everyone gets sick and that doesn't mean anything at all.  I can't wait for you to have your u/s so you can relax and enjoy your little miracle!  :)

luvkayln - How are you doing?

Shysana - Wow, so sorry you had to go through all that.  Hope your bloodwork comes back OK.  Sometimes it just feels like everything has to happen all once!  So frustrating.

ad_06 - I hope this new doctor is able to help you.  If you're not willing to do IVF, no matter what the reason, he should understand that and I'm sure you'll be able to find other treatment options.  I took Femara before and I liked it a lot better than Clomid (not as many side effects).  If Clomid didn't work for you, then maybe the Femara is just the thing you need!  :)

dnikki - Oh, I'm so sorry.  I can imagine I would be pretty upset too.  I hope everything works out.  Take care.

Well ladies, unfortuately AF showed up today.  We're pretty sad, as usual, but I'm still feeling good in general about this year.  I really believe everything will be OK.  Poor DH has the respiratory flu, so I'm off to take care of him and then get ready for bed.  It's been a long day!  At least tomorrow is Friday.
stacey im going to go and get a test today cuz af one day late x
mrspace: Are you feeling better today? Do you usually have long cycles with or without clomid? This tww isn't bad - yet anyway lol  :-)

hannah: That's great you found a new place!! How are you feeling today? Any sign of AF?

mommyin09: Have you got your + opk yet? Hopefully you get it today or even tomorrow morning!! Dh knows where I coming from with this whole ordeal...As far as checking his e-mail on my computer, when he had to download the browser and all to get his e-mail - since this computer used to be his, this is the only computer he can access his e-mail. You can read what I wrote to Stacey.

Keyan: How did your appt go yesterday?

rachjas: Let us know how your appt goes today! Good luck!

Stacey: We didn't really have a blow up fight, but maybe it wil stilll do the trick lol?!? I was very frustrated last night - didn't sleep well, but things are better this morning. DH didn't check that particular e-mail as he was sidetracked by DS. So needless to say he got my e-mail and never checked that particular one. So he now has had a fair warning. I told him I don't want to deal with this again. He said he would contact his "friend" yet again, and tell him not to send that ****.

Candie: So sorry about af - the nerve of that tramp... I'm glad you're feeling okay though. Thanks for the support for the DH situation...things are better now, and I shouldn't have to be dealing with this ever again :-D

Well I am now 6DPO, not feeling much - just hungry (stupid progesterone!). Sorry about the huge vent last night, but I needed to! Everything is good this a.m we had our talk...DH didn't check the e-mais from "K"l as he was sidetracked by DS. So needless to say he got my e-mail and never checked that"K's" e-mails. So he now has had a fair warning. I told him I don't want to deal with this again. He said he would contact his "friend" yet again, and tell him not to send that ****. Is it wrong to want dh to break all ties with K lol?
Have a great day ladies, I'll be waiting for this snow storm to hit tonight - 6-12 inches by tomorrow evening.... Needless to say DS and I will be hunkered down in our warm house, and DH has drill....

Much Hugs, Love and Luck :-D
Good morning ladies! Thank you all for the notes of concern yesterday! I was really upset... I had an u/s yesterday before my iui, and it showed 4-5 follies that were ready to go on the right, and the 2 on the left also ( All 19-23mm). So Sean and I went in the back room like we always do to get his sample, and when he pulled out to put his sample in the cup, half of it fell on the floor! So the sample was hardly anything! So when I came back by myself 2 1/2 hours later for the actual iui ( b/c he had to go back to work) my RE told me his count was only 5 million! I was crushed b/c usually his sample is 35-45 million! The RE said we only need 3 million to have a successful iui, but I was just so upset b/c I've been so excited about this cycle, and I know everyone has too for us, and then this happens! :( I know we still have a chance, but honestly I'm not excited about it anymore. What's meant to happen will happen. We bd'd last night, and already this morning, so I feel like we're covered. I didn't have any O pains until last night around 6pm, so I think that's when I ovulated, so we'll probably bd tonight and tomorrow morning, just to make sure we're covered. Anyway, thanks again for the support and concern! I'm better today! :)

dnikki- I'm sorry I  missed this yesterday, but I'm glad things are better now! :) Hopefully his "friend" will get the hint this time! Congrats on already being half way through your 2ww! Time sure is flying! :) I hope this is it for you sweetie!! :)

Candie- I'm so sorry about AF! :( I'm totally with you though. I know this year is going to be a great year for us all! I honestly have that feeling that we'll all be pregnant this year! :)

Stacey & Mommyin09- Thanks for the vibe!! I hope it works! ;)

mrspace- Sorry I couldn't talk yesterday! I was just so bummed! I hope you are starting to feel better today! I feel the exact same way as you, just going with the flow this cycle! It's in God's hands either way. :) At least you know the round about time you'll ovulate this month, so there's no stressing over that. :)
nikki- OMG I COMPLETELY understand!  DH and I have been married for just over 4 months now.  Not long.  Well our best man at our wedding...DURING our wedding kept whispering to him "don't do it, just say no, don't do it".  The funny thing...HE WASN'T KIDDING.  When I first met him (2 days before the wedding) we were all out to eat.  Well he said "are you sure you want to do this?"  Which was fine.  Everyone kids about that right before you get married.  But in a joking way.  Then he said, "You know that in 5 years or so women tend to let themselves go and get fat and ugly.....or in your case she already has."  NOT KIDDING.  He's an absolute *****. Well, now P (as we will call him) sends my DH emails all the time with girls he could cheat on me with.  He finds women at bars and tells them to email DH and he sends pictures to DH.  It infuriates me! So I know where you're coming from.  I wish that DH would break off all ties with P lol.  As for me, this is only my second round of clomid.  Last month I didn't O until cd20.  Before that I didn't O at all.  I have PCOS. I know that I ovulated on my own last year... well kind of... I was on birth control for 7 years and I got pregnant 5 times.  So I know I ovulated with that.  But then as soon as I went off of the birth control (in January), I had a 6 month long period and didn't ovulate again until I started clomid.  I have no idea what'll happen this month.

mommyin09- I'm so glad that you're feeling so positive.  You are truly an inspiration to me. I'm very excited to hear about your iui.  I'm sure it'll go wonderfully.  Keep us informed! And thanks for being so supportive.

Candie- I'm so sorry that AF showed.  Keep your chin up, hun.  It'll happen for you!

Stacey- Only a few more days until your u/s!! I'm so excited for you I can't even stand it!

luvkayln- I hope everything is okay, hun.  You know I'm here for you.

Okay, well my little update.  I'm cd11 today and SO sick!  I am pretty sure that I have that cold/flu **** that goes around at this time every year. On top of that the clomid is giving me REALLY bad side effects.  The hot flashes are terrible. Except now, I'm getting hot flashes from the clomid followed by chills from being sick.  So the combo is making me throw up all the time.  I'm starting to have some cramping so I think I may O sooner this month. We'll have to see. I'm just trying my hardest to pass the time here at work quickly so that I can go home.  8 more hours til I get to go home.  I've been throwing up all morning.  My boss said I could go home if I needed to but I need to save my sick days for doctors appointments and for *hopefully* best rest if I need it this fall.  Well, I hope I don't have bed rest but I hope that I'm pregnant this fall lol.  You all know what I meant.

Wow...that was a very long entry.

Thanks for being amazing everyone.  
mrspace: OMG! That is HORRIBLE!! "P" is such an A S S!! There is no way I could handle that! I would have to told DH to change his e-mail address...I still can't believe that!!! It infuriates me!!! Maybe we can somehow come up with a plan that will make our DH's cut off ties with "K & P" lol ;-) I also have PCOS - I used to have a cycle about twice a year... Now it's fairly regular - okay between 28 and 34 days... I usually O on CD13 when I'm on Clomid, so at least thats predictable. I need to lose a little more weight to get back down to pre-p/g weight from DS 2 years ago lol :-) I have about 10 more pounds to go...Maybe my body is waiting for me to get back into shape before me getting p/g again...BUT maybe not lol since I'm only 6DPO :-) We shall see!!

Luvkayln: Oh hon, I'm sooooo sorry that happened! At least all of it didn't go on the floor!! Okay, so I have to ask - You go in with DH for his "contribution"? Our RE's office has DH go into some little "forbidden" room by himself lol - I don't even want to know whats in there... Sounds like you def. have your bases covered though!
I have not been 2 or 3 days here, I don't remember and I missed U all much.
I will be short because I can't tell you what is going on with me, I don't want U to worry, and I don't want to be negative at all.

Just want to tell you that I will be off line for same days, I have very hard time starting from yesterday.:((

I had translation on Wednesday & went to sleep at 5a.m., the phone ringed at 6.15a.m. it was my fathers wife telling me that he is not good. OMG!!! I call the Emergency, and get dressed and went with DH to his house, he was very tired, his face was yellow :( & than I took my father to the hospital with emergency car, he had ulcer colon cleavage??? I don't know the words in English. Yesterday I thought he will die!:((((  
Today he is felling much better thanks to Lord, :) he is in intensive department in Toxicology clinic, but steel he is in difficult situation and feels very week.  

That is all, take care of your selfs!!!!
I'll be back soon!

Health, love and peace!
Lina
luvkayln- Oh hun I'm so sorry!  I think it'll be okay though.  I really do.  Stay positive. It'll be okay.  I know you'll get that baby bump soon.  And you know I'm always here if you need to talk.

dnikki- Yes I think we should find a plan to get rid of K & P.  Lol.  DH is pretty good about being on my side when it comes to his relationship with P. P actually was in the area right after thanksgiving (he lives far away from us, but was in the area for something).   Well he called Dh and asked if they could get together and he would just stay at our place for a few days.  DH told him that he'd like to hang out but that he wasn't welcome in our home after the way he treated me during the wedding.  I was so proud of DH!  They are still friends, which I can understand.  They are war buddies.  DH said that when they are overseas fighting... they are best friends. They would give their lives for each other.  But outside of that...P is not the kind of guy DH usually hangs out with.  So he's a little conflicted on the matter.  On one hand this guy stood and fought beside him for 2 years.  On the other..he's a P R I C K.  How is your tww going?
LinaG: I am sorry about your dad, I will keep him in my prayers!

Luvkayln: Try to stay positive my friend, you are covered.

Dnikki: Just 1ww to go!! ..........if that "friend" of your DH does not add anything positive to your relationship and doesn't understand that your DH is not interested in that, then your DH should consider if he's a true friend or not....unfortunately Dh is the one that needs to undertand it and put a stop in to it....w/ your help he will.

Candie: A BFP is in our way. thanks for the note!

Rachjas: How did your post appt go?!?!

Mommyin09: Can't wait for your +opk and IUI!! thanks for the note!

Stacey: I am glad you are feeling better and getting your U/S on Tuesday!!

Well my LAP is schedule for February 11...Finally I have a date....I am starting to get a little worried, but I am also excited to have it done, I want to know how's everything inside and have the endo clean out. soooo any suggestions on any preparation will be greatly appreciated......I have to double up on the multivitamin, my hemoglobine is still on the low/order side.
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
Guesito: (Getting ready for FET!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)

Leighanne: BFP - 33 weeks
vortex: BFP - 25 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 18 weeks (doc appt 1/20)
Armyprincess: BFP - 12 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 6 weeks

Shysana (waiting for AF?)
Candie:  CD2 :(
BabyMamma:  CD4
rachjas:  CD6
kmcarino:  CD7
Keyan: CD7 (lap 2/11)
Pyar: CD7
LinaG: CD9
mamatina: CD11
Mrspace: CD11
Mommyin09: CD15 (iui tomorrow!)
Arlotheslug: CD21
ad_06: CD25
Hannah1505: CD30

luvkayln: 1dpo!
dnikki: 6dpo
Sexykeme78: 15dpo

Luvkayln:  I'm glad you're feeling more positive today!  There is still lots of hope for you & let's hope dh's swimmers are busy at work ;-)  I saw your chart & you are definitely 1dpo!!!  Woo-Hoo for you :-)

Candie:  I'm so sorry about ugly, old AF! :(  She really does S U C K !!!  You are so sweet & are so positive!  It will happen in '09, my friend!!!  Take care of dh & I hope he feels better soon :)

Keyan:  I'm so excited for you to finally get your lap scheduled!  I know it's scary, but you'll have some answers soon & be well on your way to a BFP! :)

dnikki & mrspace:  I completely agree with Keyan!  I was gonna reply to mrspace that dh absolutely needs to cut ties with that creep.  Why would he want a friend whose goal is to ruin his marriage?!  Doesn't make any sense.  Hopefully he'll realize that soon enough :)

dnikki:  Congrats on being almost halfway through your tww!!! :)

mrspace:  I hope you feel better soon!!!

Lina:  I'm so sorry for you!  I'm glad to hear you were able to take care of your dad & that he's doing better today.  He will be in my prayers as well.  ((Hugs!))

Hannah:  Good luck on your hpt!

Well, I got my +opk this morning!  Yippeeee!!!  So, dh gets a night off & iui will be tomorrow morning!  I'm really excited about this.  Thanks so much for all your support, I really appreciate it!!!
Hey, I missed your last comment before I posted & I'll tel ya, it put a smile on my face! :)  Yay for dh!  I couldn't even imagine having to deal with a "friend" who was constantly trying to break you up, but now I understand better.  Good for him! :)
LinaG: I will keep you and your family in my prayers...I hope things get better.

mrspace: Hmmm...what can we plot up lol?!?!  I can completely understand the war buddy relationship... and good for your DH for sticking up to him! DH and "K" are not war buddies, but they go way back to high school. K had the nerve to tell me the night before my wedding that  " DH can go to strip clubs and bars....because that means you have a trusting relationship..." Yeah, seriously dude, you've been married and divorced twice - how's that workin out for ya???? Another part that bothers me the most is ALL of his "best buds" have NEVER seen our DS. They live between 15-40 minutes from us. They are NOT getting Christmas cards next year lol!!! It's not like they ever send us any! My tww isn't bad, it's half over...I'm starting to get a little bit anxious...It would be nice to be able to get p/g w/o an IUI. DH had his physical appt with the RE yesterday and he said he thinks DH may have a small vericocele (sp?) causing his counts to be lower even though his count is much better than when we did IUI and got p/g with our soon in 2006....So I'm just waiting, and hoping :-D When do you think you'll O?

mommyin09: YAY Congrats for your + OPK!! Good luck on your IUI tomorrow!! "Let the swimmers find their way..." lol :-D

Keyan: I'm glad you finally have your lap scheduled! If you have any questions, feel free to ask - I've had 4 laps done for endo now....so I feel like an expert lol.
stacey-its so hard to think positive i didnt detect ,y o this month so we havent really tried but i hope its pg symptoms lol sore boobs today but can be af sign but as long as she stays away x glad ur feeling ok xx

Dnikki-NO sign of af, sending ssbb your way i have sore noobs tday ut that can mean anything carnt it lol and i love snow we dont get much tho lol and yeah the new flat is amazing 2 rooms one for my lil baby when they comex

mommyin09- congrats-no af and didnt have time to pic up a hpt so will pick one up tomoro just hope af stays away lol.

so today sore boobs no period cramps feel a bit sick too had wind last couple of days consitipation has eased at least haha going to get a hpt test in the morning as tomoro af 2 days late hope the which stays away xx

Thanks for updating me to "Getting ready for fet" I was very excited to see that!

Lina  I'm so sorry for you hope things get better.

Keyan I'm glad you finally have your lap scheduled!

mrspace  I hope you feel better soon!!

Luvkayln:  I'm glad you're feeling better today you in the tww good luck xx

Shysana  Hope your bloodwork comes back OK.
GUESITO - Good Luck with fet im exited for you xx

This snow storm is going to be a doozy... They have extended our storm warning until 1 a.m Sunday morning...
Qwik update ladies got my blood tests results and it looks like my progesteron levels are low {3}.  The nurse is going to spk with the other Dr since my Dr is not in today.  She will prob have me start on progestron supposities.   I have never done them and I am not for sure what is going on since she ddnt explain to me wht is happening.  I have looked it on the internet but mostly what i get is how its used to prevent miscarraiges.  To be honest its kinda freakin me out I mean is this bad? Does this mean I may not be able to get pregnant?   Any answers wld be helpful since i am completely in the dark right now. I honestly feel like breaking down with everything else i have going on i dnt need another worry added on to me. : (

Low progesterone is basically an easy fix. Did AF show?
You'll more than likely take progesterone suppositories how ever many days your doc tells you after O. I usually start them 2 day's after O I believe... Anyways, I do them at night and I wear a pad - they are messy uck!! It does work to prevent miscarriages by thickening your uterine lining - which is a good thing!! It's not much to be worried about (easier said than done....). If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!!
((HUGS))
Okay, so I'm going to write another message on here because I have nothing better to do.  We are so slow that my boss left.  So now I have to sit here alone for the rest of the day. He wouldn't let me go home early...just in case someone calls.  So I'm sick, tired, cranky, and now I have to stay here for 2 and a half more hours with nothing to do but sit here on medhelp.  So please..if anyone's online..please message me. Something! lol
Dniki

I hvnt had a period since Nov whn I was given provera to restart my period and then clomid to help me ovulate. Which I did.  My dr syd tht maybe i just needed to jump start my period again an tht i shld be normal well dec passed an no period.  So i did the blood test Tues and now i have to wait for my dr to review bc the other Dr sys tht I am on the borderline of what i have no idea.  So now i have to wait this weekend to find out what is happening.    
A 3 is low if your progesterone was tested 7 days past ovulation, but you're not sure when you ovulated since AF hasn't shown since Nov.  I'm not sure what a normal progesterone level is at any other time of your cycle.  I wouldn't worry.  Just wait & speak with your doctor.  Dnikki is right.  If your progesterone is low around 7dpo, progesterone suppositories are an easy fix.  It will thicken your uterine lining, so when you do get pregnant, your little bean will stay put :)  It's really nothing to worry about, but like dnikki said, it isn't the most pleasant thing you'll do & can be messy.  I'll start them again this weekend.  Yippee :)  The progesterone supps will also help with your luteal phase.  Mine was maybe 9 days long when I first started ttc & now that I take progesterone from O-AF, it's lengthened to 15+ days.  So, I know you've gone through so much lately, but please don't worry about this one.  If you need to take them, it is really an easy fix & it's good that you were tested & will have a solution to this hurdle.  Good luck & keep us posted! :)
OMG I just been on this create a baby website uploaded mine and dans picture and i have just put our baby in my pictures take  look is sooo cute but scarily looks like us if you want to have a go the website is
http://www.vw.com/vwhype/babymaker/en/us/

So what u think of my lil boy lol looks like me more lol x
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
Guesito: (Getting ready for FET!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)

Leighanne: BFP - 33 weeks
vortex: BFP - 25 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 19 weeks (doc appt 1/20)
Armyprincess: BFP - 12 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 6 weeks

Shysana (waiting for AF)
Candie:  CD3 :(
BabyMamma:  CD5
rachjas:  CD7
kmcarino:  CD8
Keyan: CD8 (pre-op 2/6, lap 2/11)
Pyar: CD8
LinaG: CD10
mamatina: CD12
Mrspace: CD12
Mommyin09: CD16 (iui today!)
Arlotheslug: CD22
ad_06: CD26
Hannah1505: CD31

luvkayln: 2dpiui!
dnikki: 7dpo
Sexykeme78: 16dpo
Good Morning from Ohio where the snow is coming down in inches....!

Mommyin09: Good luck with the IUI today!!!! Woo-wooo!! **Go swimmies Go**
Let us know how it goes!!!
Good morning all!

Dnikki - I am kind of jealous!  I like snowstorms where you don't have to go out.  Just stay in, be warm and watch some movies!  Half way through the tww for you!

Mommyin09 - I can't wait to hear about how well your IUI went!!  Good luck!!  Make sure you take it easy for the rest of the weekend!  Do you think you will do another IUI tomorrow?

Hannah - That picture from the website is hilarious.  I'll have to try it when I can get a good picture of dh!

LinaG - I hope your dad is ok.  So sorry!

Keyan - So glad your lap is scheduled!  That is great!  A lot of people get a BFP right after!

Guesito - Hope you are well!  So excited for your FET in Feb.  I have a feeling Feb is going to be a good month!

Luvkayln - How are you friend?  Hope you are taking it easy and letting all those swimmers do their thing!

Mrspace - Hope you are feeliing better and glad dh is able to put some boundaries on his relationship with his "friend".

Well, it is super cold here today!  We just took Honey for a nice walk with a lot of ball throwing!  It's nice to get bundled up.  We are having dinner with dh's parents tonight.  His mom starts chemo next week so we want to take her out for a nice steak dinner to build up her strength!

Enjoy your weekend ladies and rest up for all those BFPs in the works!
Stacey
I hope you are right. Im not ready for a 3rd M/C back to back. We shall see :)
75 degrees here in Riverview, FL anyone?? Headed to my daughters soccer game. Have a great weekend everyone!
Stacey: We have at least 10 inches right now, and it shows no sign of stopping...We have a Winter Storm Warning until 1 a.m Sunday. I'm thinking we will get more than the foot they originally predicted. I think I'll relax with a good book - DS just went down for his nap. I'm hoping the wind stays calm for awhile so I can take him out to play in the snow :-D I'm starting to get a little more anxious sor the end of my tww - I've made it this far so I think I can hold out for another week lol. I'm hoping January '09 is good luck - there are SOOOO many BFP's going on right now it's crazy! Between this forum and the p/g 18-34 forum there is like 2-4 BFP's a day!! Here's to luck... :-)
Hey, ladies!  Thank you all so much for the positive vibes & sweet notes!  I was so happy to see them all :-)  My iui went really well!  I actually felt like I was O'ing about an hour before my u/s & during the u/s, my doc said, yep, my follie was gone! :)  So, the timing was perfect.  She said my egg should already be in my tube & the little swimmers will hopefully do their thing ;-)  Dh's count was 51million, 57% motility & the volume was doubled from last time.  His count actually went up.  It was approx 40mil last time.  Now, silly question, but when they say 51million, are they inserting that amount or is that what was there before they "washed" it?  Just curious.  So, I'll start my endometrim tonight & take it twice/day.  I'm hoping it's better than my other suppository!  Then I'll go in for a blood test on 1/23!  Yippeee!!!

Luvkayln: Tomorrow we will officially be in this tww together, my friend!  I'm keeping my fingers Xd & staying positive for the both of us!!!  I have a good feeling :)

Stacey:  I won't go in tomorrow 'cause I already O'd!  That's perfectly fine by me :)  How is your mil feeling?  Enjoy your dinner with her tonight.  I'm sure she appreciates all the support you two give her ;)  She'll definitely be in my prayers!!!  Let's hope the chemo helps her tremendously!

dnikki:  Let's hope ds gets some play time outside :)  How fun!

hannah:  That picture was too funny!  I checked out the website, but the baby was too hilarious to post!  Ha ha!!!  I think I'll have to find a better picture of us both & try it again...

guesito:  You've got us beat.  It's 72 here :)  Enjoy the soccer game!

By the way, if anyone needs ideas for a baby name, I just saw that Lisa Bonet had a beautiful baby boy & his name is Nakoa-Wolf Manakauapo Namakaeha Momoa!  Wow, what a moutful, huh?! :)
Mommyin09 this is your month i no it welocome to the tww hope its k for you x

dnikki i wish we had snow here lol stay calm and ssbd

Guestio Have a good weekend to you to hope ur daughter kicks but lol

Stacey you have to do one ther so funny lol u seem so relaxed carnt wait till im in ur shoes i was looking at before u new u was preg and i imagined how u felt and now look u never new what was around the corner im soso happy for u x

Well cd31 dont no if and when i od 2 days late my boobs are sore not as sore as usual my consitpation has gone still hae a lil wind i am cramping now hoping its not af being late isnt unusual for me exept recently i have been early not late i dont no anythings possible i hope its my month but i really dont think it is well we will see docs apt for tue x
Good morning everyone.  I'm going to make this short because I don't feel well.  My chart is HILARIOUS.  Go check it out.  The temp spike today is rediculous.  But don't worry, I'm not ovulating.  I'm just sick lol.  I'm cd12.  And that's about all I know. I'll be on and off of here all day probably.  

Oh and DH and I are going to look at a house in 3 and a half hours!!! I'm so excited.  Not the best day to do it since I'm sick, but oh well.
luvkaylan- I am sorry to hear about your IUI mishap... Just remember, it only takes one!

mommyin09- I am glad that your IUI went well today. I don't know much about them.  We will be doing IUI in the coming months... when it seems as though I am going to O from my good side we are going with that route.

mrspace24- I hope you get to feeling better.

My post appt. yesterday.... She checked my scars. I am healing up well.  We then went to her office to talk about the surgery and future plans.  Basically, she recapped everything with me..since I was basically out of it in recovery.  My side where I had my appendix taken out.... we knew it was blocked from the HSG I had done.  SHe said it was flattened like a balloon that the air had been let out of.  She did some procedure that opened it back up.  She knows that it was open because she did the dye test. She said she considered taking it out, but she knew I didn't want that.  We are unsure if it will stay open.  The other concern is the tiny finger-like projections on the end of that tube... I can't remember what those are called.. she said that were affected by the tube being blocked.  They may or may not be o.k.  She was not able to get rid of the presistent cyst on that side that we had been seeing...she couldn't find ti?!?! On my other side, which is open... there was a little scar tissue.  She was able to get rid of that.  She also took a picture looking up at stomach and abdominal wall on my appendix side.... she said scar tissue has my bowel attached to my skin.... she just took that pic to show me..that won't affect me getting pregnant.  She did say that the scarring wasn't nearly as bad as she thought it would be.  She said that she would be willing to go straight to IVF since we do have tubal factor.  We want to try on our own.. plus, the whole money situation.... We did take this cycle off since it started soooo close to the procedure.  We are cleared to try on our own.  I am to call on CD 1.  Go in for U/S CD 1,2 or 3.  Then, if all is good we are going to take Femara 5mg, CD 3-7.  We will be doing IUI if it seems as though I will being Oing from my good side.  Maybe we will get preggo this cycle and not need to do any of the other steps...She said I am at greater risk for a tubal...so, I am to get a + I have to call immediately. Sorry, so long.. we just learned a lot.  I am trying to stay positive.
Good Afternoon from here in cold england
32 dpo still no af still not 2 unusual
im having a sore throart and a stuffy nose today cramps have gone
feel the urge togo have a number 2 lol
i really dont feel preg even tho i dont no what it feels like lol and i think i wil have af but after 15 bfns maybe i will think like that i hope she stays away i am at docs tue x

Were was you all yesterday i missed you

SSbd xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
Guesito: (Getting ready for FET!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)

Leighanne: BFP - 33 weeks
vortex: BFP - 25 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 19 weeks (doc appt 1/20)
Armyprincess: BFP - 12 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 6 weeks

Shysana (waiting for AF)
Sexykeme78: CD2
Candie:  CD4
BabyMamma:  CD6
rachjas:  CD8
kmcarino:  CD9
Keyan: CD9 (pre-op 2/6, lap 2/11)
Pyar: CD9
LinaG: CD11
mamatina: CD13
Mrspace: CD13
Arlotheslug: CD23
ad_06: CD27
Hannah1505: CD32 (doc appt 1/13)

Mommyin09:  1dpiui! (beta 1/23)
Luvkayln: 3dpiui!
dnikki: 8dpo

Rachjas:  I know it's overwhelming to get so much info in one day & it looks like you learned so much!  I'm glad the scarring wasn't as bad as your doctor expected & that you're staying positive! :)  Let's hope you do O from your good side this cycle & you can try iui. That would be perfect timing after all you've been through.  Best wishes!!! :)

Hannah:  What's your doc appt for?  Will they do a blood test?  Good luck!
Mommyin09 well its a bit of everything they will prob do a urine test but its for my aniety and ttc my 1st hopeful steps to getting help 15 months for a 21 yr old is a long time i hope everything is ok its strssing me out but i think im ok its just taking time i have had 2 blood tests they was ok for my hormones to check my o i have had an ultrasound no cysts so its my lap next and dan had had a count done it was low but was 20 mil and shuld of been 28 but we was naughty and bd the nyt b4 lool

hoping af dont show and all is well but after 15 bfns its hard to belive glad my cramps have gone

how are you??
when i sed 15 bfns i didnt mean this cycle lol i mean basically 15 months 16 if af comes
my temp hasnt droped crams light n and of boobs not as sore as normal when af is due i had butterflys but maybe thats me being nevous and anxious i dont no
i preyed to god tonight hoping he would of sent a bit of good news
but i havenot had any meds or anything so carnt see why this month would be different either way lookingforward to apt on tue
how are you all were are u im missing you lolx
hey ladies.  sorry i have been MIA.  my hands with this carpel tunnel do not let me type much.  i was also very busy.  i had my baby shower today.  it was great.  we got so much stuff that i barely know what to do with it all.  only a few other things left to get:)

hope all is well with everyone.
still no af
were are you ladys i miss you x
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
Guesito: (Getting ready for FET!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)

Leighanne: BFP - 34 weeks
vortex: BFP - 25 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 19 weeks (doc appt 1/20)
Armyprincess: BFP - 12 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 7 weeks (u/s tomorrow!)

Shysana (waiting for AF)
Candie:  CD5
BabyMamma:  CD7
rachjas:  CD9
kmcarino:  CD10
Keyan: CD10 (pre-op 2/6, lap 2/11)
Pyar: CD10
LinaG: CD12
mamatina: CD14
Mrspace: CD14
Arlotheslug: CD24
ad_06: CD28
Hannah1505: CD33 (doc appt 1/13)

Mommyin09:  2dpiui! (beta 1/23)
Luvkayln: 4dpiui!
dnikki: 9dpo
Well, 9DPO and getting a bit more anxious lol :-P DS and I went to the grocery store this a.m and I picked up a CBE digital HPT. Won't use it for a few days though...Hey, if was 9.87 for 2 digital tests!!  I have a bad headache right now...nappy time for me when DS goes down for his lol :-)

Rachjas: I'm glad your post op appt. went seemingly well...Are you thinking about IVF? If you don't mind my asking, where do you go for your RE? I noticed you are from SW OH - I am from NE OH...

Anyone in the tww having symptoms?

Hannah: Have you tested yet?
No im at docs tomz but i think af is less than an hr away i feel it x
Hi Ladies!

I hope everyone had a great weekend.  Ours was quite nice and relaxing.  Our dinner with dh's family was nice. His mom is in amazingly great spirits for someone who is about to go through chemotherapy!   I have been very tired in the afternoons and had a nap both Sat and Sun afternoon!  Loved it!  I'm certainly missing it today.  My u/s is tomorrow.  I really hope to see that little heart beating away!!

Dnikki - Great deal on the digital!  You are getting so close!  Do you know when you will test?

Hannah - Hope that is not af on her way.  Good luck with your doc appt tomorrow.

Mommyin09 & Luvkayln - Thinking about you both all the time and sending BFP thoughts your way!

Back to work...or shall I say back to trying to stay awake!

SSBD!
Stacey
Hello my friends.  Sorry I have been missing the past few days.  DH passed along his flu to me and I feel terrible!  He feels so bad, so he's been taking good care of me.

mommyin09 & luvkayln - Hope your IUI's work magic this time!

Keyan - so happy to hear your lap is scheduled.

Stacey - good luck with your u/s tomorrow.

Sorry this is so short, need to get back to resting.  Talk to you all soon.
mommyin09 & luvkaylan- SSBD to the both of you!

candie429- I hope you get to feeling better soon!

dnikki0928- My RE is near Cincinnati, in Blue Ash. It's about 1hr 15min. from my house.  I am right on the OH/KY border, east of Cincy.

Today is CD9.. prolly tmi. I normally don't O until CD 20ish (pre-lap). I am alread feeling a little..wet down there? What is going on? I wasn't going to start my OPKs till tmw., I think I will go ahead a take on today.  I don' know what to expect this cycle.. just had the lap., was on BC for 3 weeks, not taking clomid... this is also the first full cycle on 1500mg metformin....
Well just got a call frm Dr office no progestrone suppositories since I am on the borderline, instead my dr is having me do the provera an clomid again so i will be starting tht tonite so hopefully AF comes soon so i can start the clomid again.  Keepin fingers crossed again
well its not here yet just keeping you updated x thank stacey x
Candie- Aww sweetie, I'm sorry you're not feeling well! :( What a sweet hubby you have to take care of you! I really hope you start to feel better soon! Thanks for the well wishes for mommyin09 & I! AF is due for me on the 22nd, and her beta is on the 23rd!

Stacey- Thanks, you're sweet! :) I can't wait to hear how your appointment goes tomorrow! Be prepared- seeing your baby's heartbeat for the first time is the most precious thing! I'll never forget the first time I saw Kayln's! It's awesome!! I'll be checking in for your update tomorrow! :)

rachjas- Thanks, we'll take all we can get! :) That's awesome you may be ovulating sooner than you thought this month! It's very possible, since you were on the BC and had the pre-lap and everything! Did you start your opk's today? Start bd'ing every other day now until you get your +ve, and then bd like crazy once you get it! ;) Good luck, and here's some SSBD right back 'atcha! :)

ShySana- That's good that  you're starting the provera to get  a period going. I myself never liked provera. I found that it really messed with my next cycle once I finally did start, but I know it works differently on everyone! Hopefully once AF shows and you start your clomid, you won't have to worry about another period for 9 more months! :)

Hannah- Hope AF stays away, but if it's gonna come, I hope it comes soon so you can start a new cycle! If AF does show, do you have a plan for this next cycle? Good luck, and keep us posted!

dnikki- I hope that test says PREGNANT when you do take it!! :) Do you know what day  you are for sure going to test? I hope this is your cycle! Good luck! :)

Mommyin09- Hope your first day back at work after a long weekend went by quick, and you didn't have too much to catch up on! Do you think you will test before your beta, or just wait? I won't be able to test early, not that I ever do anyways, but I for sure can't this time b/c of the hcg shots. I have my last one tonight! yay! No more shots for a while now. :)

mrspace- Are you feeling better? I hope so!

dnikki:  I agree with luvkayln, hopefully it'll read PREGNANT :)  When will you test?

Luvkayln: Right now, I'm saying I won't test before my beta.  It just adds more stress, I think... but ask me again next week ;-)  I'm glad we'll both have our answers so close in time!

Candie:  Oh, I'm so sorry you caught it!  That's great that dh is there to care for you :)  I hope you feel better very soon.  Thanks for your sweet comment :) Take care!

rachjas:  Thanks for the baby dust! :)  Did you start your opks?  Maybe you'll O earlier this cycle!  Let's pray for the good side!!!  Keep us posted :)

Stacey:  Thanks for thinking of me & luvkayln :)  I can't wait to hear how your u/s goes tomorrow!  I'll be thinking of you all day!  I'm sure you & dh will see a beautiful little heartbeat & your worries will be cast aside.

Shysana:  Good luck with the Provera!  Hopefully AF shows very soon!

Hannah:  How are you doing?  Good luck at your doc's appt tomorrow.

Keyan:  I hope you have a good first day back at work tomorrow after so much time off! :)
hey god i have missed you to lol were you been

Mommyin09 any symptoms

Luvkaylin how about you

well no af im nervouse i was sick today from no were just came

i just wana cry and af to come but i prey this is my month what a new yr gift but in my head i carnt see why after 15 months it has happened
on the other hand it will hit me the hardest this time cuz even though im doubtful
im really hoping its my break its 3 am here so im officially five days late argggghhh
love u girls x
hannah- Try not to stress over it, I know it's hard, but it will happen when it's supposed to. I know deep down you want to find out you're pregnant at your appointment today, but be prepared for it to be -ve, that way if you are pregnant it'll be an extra suprise! Are you certain you're 5 days late, b/c you're not exactly sure when you ovulated, right? You could still very well be in your 2ww, so it's not over until AF shows! Will they do an u/s and a test today? I don't have any symptoms, other than the symptoms from my hcg shot that make me feel pregnant. It's way too early to feel anything anyways, since a typical implantation doesn't  happen until 6-12 dpo. I'll be looking in for your update later. Good luck! :)

Stacey- Thinking of you today! :)

Mommyin09- I hear ya! :) I won't tell if you sneak a test in before your beta!! :) Take a peek at my chart, my temps are already messing with me! I swear, it's every month!! But you know I'm not too hopeful for this time around, so I'm not counting on anything. I had to wake Sean up last night to give me my last hcg shot. That was a little scary, since he was literally sleeping while he gave it to me! Yikes! So no more shots for a while, since we definately can't take the injections next month due to cysts that I can seriously feel already!

Candie & mrspace- Thinking of you both, and hoping you both start to feel better soon!

luvkayln just on way to docs im sure im late my cycle is 29 days it was perfect last monh well i thought i was early at 1st bc i have been 1 or 2 days late regually but no today i am 5 days late but to be honest i dont think i am but a bit of hope is always nice will  let u no ok x
Good luck on your U/S today!! Hope you see a precious one beating away. As far as me still waiting on AF... Now that I want it to show up its taking its time.. Oh well!
Thanks ladies!!!  My u/s is at 11am so I am leaving soon!  I will update as soon as I get back.

Fingers crossed!!
Stacey
Good morning everyone.  Not a good morning for me. I started feeling kind of icky around the middle of last week.  I figured that it was just cramping and such because I was *hopefully* getting ready to ovulate.  NOPE!  I've had all negative OPKS.  And then Friday..... Friday the bathroom and I became WELL aquainted (sp).  All weekend I spent the majority of my time there.  I've been SO sick.  Yesterday I got up and got ready for work, only to throw up all over my hair and work clothes.  DH came downstairs to see me puke covered and crying.  I called in sick.  I am just so tired and sore and sick.  Well today I didn't throw up all over myself (yet) but I still feel terrible.  But... I'm at work.  I was late because I got sick earlier this morning.  My boss hasn't said a word to me since I got here.  I'm worried that he's mad.  But I can't help it!  When I called in sick yesterday I had to leave a message because he didn't answer.  Well he never called back or anything. And now, I took something into his office and he said thank you, but that's all he's said all morning.  Oh well.  I'm going to try to not take a lunch break to help make up for being half an hour late this morning.

On a positive note, Richard and I looked at a house on Saturday. WE LOVED IT!  We talked to the finance company yesterday and we can get the loan with no problem.  Now I'm just trying to talk my DH into putting a bid down today or tomorrow.  And a higher bid than he wants. The house is priced LOW.  We have cheap houses here.  It's a really nice house and it's 2 bed 2 bath with another big room that can be remodeled into a 3rd  bedroom.  Full basement, fireplace, big yard, trees, only 50 years old and it's priced at 58,000!  Well DH wants to bid 42,000.  But there are other interested people and it just went on the market. So I'm trying to get him to bid higher so we can actually get this house.  Wish me luck!  Hell, we can afford the asking price!  I think we need to bid like, 48 or 50 and they should take that with no problem.  Oh well...we'll see what happens.  Keep your fingers crossed for us.

luvkayln- I miss you!  How's the tww going?

nikki- How's your tww going?  I hope that everything is going well.  I got a call from P this weekend.  Weird, since he called my phone.  He called and asked me how many times I've cheated on DH since we've been married (4 months).  Then asked if he came into the area if I'd cheat on DH with him!!!! WHO WOULD ASK THAT?  I told him to shut the f*** up and to never call me again.  I added that if he were truly a friend of DH's then he wouldn't make remarks like that. He was like "I'm just messing around".  I said "Yeah?  That's your problem, P.  You mess around with other people's lives. You're a real jacka**.  Please do not contact us again."  We'll see if he listens.

mommyin09- How are you?  What's new with all of your TTC adventures?

stacey-  Today's the day!   I can't wait to read your update!

candie- I hope you feel better soon.  I know how much being sick *****.
hi guys sorry ive been missing lately i have been keeping up to date with you all

mrspace sorry to hear you feeling so unwell chin up

mommyin09 how's it going anything to report?

hannah i have my fingeres crossed for you

stacey wow can't wait to hear your update

nikki how's things when do you test?

luvkayln i feel ya i too feel its best not to get your hopes up to high so if you are blessed with a bfp its a great suprise

guesito typical when you want af to stay away it doesn't

as for me i'm just waiting to o in the next few days i don't do opk's cos they just use to mess with my head so i'm relying on my temping going by pevious cycles should be day 13 so gonna start b'ding now till the end of the week if dh is up for it he typically wants to at the wrong times re ttc and then too tired at the right time oh well i'll have to be extra nice to him
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
Guesito: (Getting ready for FET!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)

Leighanne: BFP - 34 weeks
vortex: BFP - 25 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 19 weeks (doc appt 1/20)
Armyprincess: BFP - 12 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 7 weeks (u/s today!)

Shysana: (waiting for AF)
Candie:  CD6
BabyMamma:  CD8
rachjas:  CD10
kmcarino:  CD11
Keyan: CD11 (pre-op 2/6, lap 2/11)
Pyar: CD11
LinaG: CD13
mamatina: CD15
Mrspace: CD15
Arlotheslug: CD25
ad_06: CD29
Hannah1505: CD34 (doc appt today)

Mommyin09:  3dpiui (beta 1/23)
Luvkayln: 5dpiui
dnikki: 10dpo

mrspace:  Good luck with the house.  Hope you feel better!

luvkayln:  I'm sure I'll let you know if I take an early hpt! :)  Not planning to yet, though!  I looked at your chart.  Just curious, did you have any discomfort yesterday?  Remember you said the nurse mentioned the follies releasing at different times?  Maybe yesterday was one of those days since your temp dipped, then rose?!  Just a thought :)  My temp spiked higher today, but I think it's due to the progesterone.  That's great that you got your last half of the HCG out of the way & now it's just a waiting game!

Hannah:  Good luck today!  No, like luvkayln said, it's way too early for symptoms.  The only ones I have are due to the progesterone I'm taking.  I'm only 3dpo :)

Candie:  I hope you're feeling better & will be back with us soon!  I miss you :)

Arlotheslug:  How are you doing?  I miss you, too!

Keyan:  How's your first day back to work?

Guesito:  Hopefully AF shows soon!  Come on, AF!!! ;)

Stacey:  My thoughts are with you today, my friend!  I can understand being nervous & excited at the same time!  I can't wait to hear your update!!!  Best wishes :)

Well, I'm off to work.  I'm looking forward to tonight.  dh & I are taking Carmelo to our friend's house for a play date with their dog Jake.  Carmelo is still very shy around other people & animals due to not being socialized for the first year & a half of his life, so we've been walking him to the park every day, he's meeting our neighbors & he'll meet a new friend tonight :)  Have a great day, everyone!!!
I just missed you!  I know what you mean about opk's.  Have you tried the Clearblue digitals with the happy face?  They're more expensive, but they also remove all the guesswork!  I love them :)  Yes, be extra nice to dh & good luck with the bd'ing!!! :)
Good luck to everyone on getting our bfps as soon as possible!  I am so excited to be doing another IUI cycle and the time is going fast.  Of course once I have the IUI, the tww will go slow.  I go in tomorrow for another b/w and u/s check.  We think the IUI will be Sunday.  I had around 8 follies over 10 yesterday and many more under 10 so hopefully more will catch up and my estrogen will go up by Friday since it was 497 yesterday.  I hope this new year brings bfps to all of us that are trying so hard to have a baby:)
Hey everyone!!!

Stacey: Good luck with the u/s today!!! I hope everything is perfect!!!

Luvkayln: I sure hope it reads "PREGNANT"!!! It would just be wonderful... how are you feeling - besides the hCG shots lol =)

Mommyin09: How are you feeling? When is your Beta? I'm sooo excited for everyone!!

Hannah: Good luck at the docs today...let us know how it goes. :-)

Guesito: I hope AF gets here REAL soon lol :-) Isn't it funny (you know what I mean...) that we spend 2 weeks wishing her away, then it's like alright, hurry up and get here!!!

Pyar: When do you usually O?

Mrspace: I'm sorry you feel like c r a p... that *****...as far as your boss, if I felt that s h it t y I would just tell him to shove it lol...and the thing about P - HOLY COW!! I would be pi**ed! Okay, even that's an understatement. Are you going to tell DH about it? That is someone who I would never want around my family or my kids....that's just sick. And why would he call your phone? UGH yeah right, he really wanted to know if you'd cheat on DH with him....People make me sick..

As for me, I have been cramping ALOT the past few days. Even when I cough or sneeze hard, it feels like something is ripping my ovaries (or something down there lol) out. My bbs hurt - particulary my right one on the side by my armpit - sorry if tmi, but by now, we should all be used to it lol =) I don't want to read into it much, but it's hard not to. Since it has been abour 4 months since I've had to take the prog. supp. I can't remember exactly what it did to me...the girls seem to be just a slight bigger too...I had a headache all day yesterday and it's basically gone today, but every now and again it let's me know it can come on full power any minute...No sickness though...I don't know what day I should test...Any ideas? I have an appt. for Tuesday for an u/s to make sure the clomid didn't give my any cysts. The tww ***** lol
nikki- Yeah, I told DH about P. He was SOOOO mad. He called him up yesterday and yelled at him and told him to stay away from "his wife". DH had him on speaker so I could hear what he was saying.  He said that he didn't really want to sleep with me.  I mean who would? She's fat and ugly and has tiny boobs.  And she can't even do her ONE job as a wife...give you a son. That's what he said.  Ugh. But he went on to say "I was trying to prove that she's not loyal to you.  No Marine wife is loyal to their husband.  Whether he's active duty or veteran. You just need to wake up and see that she's a cheating, lying, disguisting w h o r e like all the rest."  DH freaked out on him and told him to stay away from us.  He couldn't believe that after all they had been through together (war, deployments, combat missions, etc)... that he would do something like this.  Our lives are so much better off without him.
mrspace: I would say you guys are sooo much better w/o him! He is such an a s s! I wonder what would have happened if you told P yes, and told DH about it and completely set him up?!?!?! He is the one who is disgusting! I'm glad your DH told him off - he soooo deserved it! Well, I need to go do my hair - I'm heading up to a Chiropractor's office to see if I can land their Massage Therapist job!!!
nikki- Oo massage therapy?  Would you like to come live with us? Ha ha. Dh is always asking for backrubs and I could sure use one after all the ttc stress ha ha
Hi Ladies!

Thanks so much for all of your messages and well wishes!
It has all worked.  Everything looks perfect.  The heartbeat was really strong and the size is normal.  They said my ovaries are still enlarged but they should go down.  Not sure exactly what that means.  They said it is normal.  When we say the little guy/gal on the ultrasound it just kind of looked like a jelly bean with a little fast flicker in the middle...so strange!!!  Dh loved it.  So all my anxiety has been lifted for the moment :)  I go back on Jan 28th.

So I am about 6 weeks 4 days (not 7 weeks like I thought) and the due date is Sept 5, 2009.  I have a picture and will post it a bit later.  It doesn't look like too much!

Now I have to get caught up with all of you!  Give me a bit because I have to get caught up with work too! :)
Stacey
Stacey: AWWWW congrats!!! Just wait till the little bean turns into a gummy bear lol it's so cute =)

mrspace: You flying to OH anytime soon lol!?! I had a "mini" interview today that was sooo not expected - I'm hoping to get the call back in about a week or so...I'm hoping that next interview we can discuss pay. I'm not sure how much to expect from them. I know at a regular spa or something of that sort I can make probably $30-50 an hour... The chiropractors office is also a small rehabilitation center. I'm wondering if I can use my own massage table - Not sure if I like theirs lol... Oh, DH has sent "K" the message not to send him that **** anymore...we shall see...I wonder what his response will be lol
Yay! I'm so happy for you & dh! What wonderful news :)
stacey- YAY!!!! I'm so glad that everything looks good. I can't wait to see the picture. I bet you are just floating on cloud 9!  No, better make that cloud 1 million!  I know I would be.

nikki- I wish I could!  That's funny though, P is from OH.  lol.  I really hope you get the job!  That would be awesome. I wish I could fly out there and get a massage. I could sure use one.  My back is all tangled up in knots it seems like.  See, you can give me a massage and I'll make you a bunch of baby blankets, booties, hats, and mittens. I tried to make a baby dress this weekend. It didn't turn out well. Ha ha. I got a little ways into it and just gave up. It's really hard.I'll have to do some work with it to try and figure it out. I just don't have that kind of patience right now lol.  I have 2 and a half hours of work left right now and I'm counting down the time. I'm so tired and I'm still so sick.
Stacey Congrats im so happy for you

Mommyin09 i bet its ur bfp

Dnikki hope ur symptoms are good ones

Mrspace feel better :-)

Well what a day i have had i have found out in england it is completley different to how you do it we dont have a beta we just have a urine test and my doctor said not to have a test done till im 2 weeks late she said it dosent normally show up till then we only get a 3 month scan a 20 week scanand a midwife visit i was so looking forward to posting a beta and now i wont be able to when it comes

So im left in lingo as long as af stays away im fine i have been sick once and feel sick when i eat i have has a bad headache tender boobs but not as bad as when af comes had mild cramps on and of i have never been 6 days late before and tommoro thats what it is my doctor is hopeful for me but i honestly am not expecting it
dan is so exited i keep telling him he is setting himself up for dissapointment
if af stays away for another couple of days i will do a hpt sorry ladys that i carnt give you good news
i creid last night imagining how good it would be telling ppl lol

oh and my doc sed if its bfn she is gonna start runing al my tests and is gonna get me my baby so i have had a good day feel sick with a pounding headache and im very flushed my cheeks are red lol

good luck my freinds x
mrspace: I'm sorry you're still not feeling well - ick...I'm glad human viruses don't travel through here though lol =) So I have to ask, (if you feel comfortable) what is P's last name? I wonder if DH knows him...I think I already told you K's initials are K.P. and he's in Ohio lol...I don't think I'm going to IA anytime soon lol - all the baby clothes sound soo cute :-) Keep working on the dress though, it'll turn out soon enough!

Well, we have yet more snow coming in - right now we have a winter weather advisory and a wind chill advisory. So, more snow today, tomorrow evening/night and into Thursday...
oh and also a bot of advice please lady i had a wet feeling so i went to th loo thinking the worst i have had watery cm and a lump on thick white cm does anyone no what that means x
nikki- P's last name is Scott.  He got out of the Corps in 2007 but just got called back.  And I don't wish that on anyone but man he trips my trigger! Just drives me crazy.  I know...no one ever comes to Iowa. Ha ha.  A lot of people ask me " You live in Iowa? What state is that in?"  Ha ha wow.  Iowa is a state.  lol. I really wish I could just go home.  I have an hour and 45 minutes left in my work day and I feel like I'm dyin'.  I hate being sick and being at work. I'm so tired and my stomach hurts.  Ugh. After work I'm going to the store to pick up some more medicine.  It helps me sleep and makes me feel better lol.  Yay for nyquill cold and flu!  
mrspace: does his first name begin with P? DH has a man at his reserve center with that last name lol - ***** he got called back though...
ALL: I've been gone for a LONG time - took a month off and basically tried to enjoy XMas/New Year, etc...  Am now on CD20-3DPT-6DPR - went in for an US/BW today and they said Est-273....Prog-71.9--lining 11hh....was told the Est just has to be above 100 and everything looked perfect.  Will be going back on the 22nd for Beta/Preg Test.

Stacey - Congratulations - you must be overjoyed.  

I'll be reading the previous "Women of Strength" to bring me up to speed - but wanted to stop in and wish everyone Two Lines in '09!!
nikki- Yup his first name starts with a P.  He's a jerk. P as in Pete or Peter lol.  If your hubby knows him I'm going to laugh.  I really don't like him at all.  Obviously.   P Just got called back in October.  My hubby almost did too but because of his disabilities he wasn't called back.  P made him feel terrible for it. Kept saying that he wasn't good enough for the Marine Corps anymore.  I really just want to punch that guy.  Oh...and did I mention that the morning after our wedding he came by our room and was getting ready to leave.  Richard (dh) was in the bathroom and P came in waiting for him.  He gave me a hug and then kissed me...ON THE LIPS.  I pushed him away but he said that he was just messin' around.  What an idiot.  

Question for the group.  

I have really BAD nails.  They've always been really weak and they bend and break all the time.  I've been on prenatal vitamins for over a year and it didn't help at all, which is no biggie.  But the last week or so my nails have grown so fast and they are so much stronger.  Could it be the clomid?  Any thoughts or ideas?
Thanks again ladies!
I want you all to experience what I did today.  It was amazing.

Hannah - I think it is definitely time for you to take a test!   Sorry, I don't know about the cm but your other symptoms do sound promising!  I have been on progesterone suppositories so my cm is a mess all the time.

Mommyin09 - Thanks for all your support friend!  I hope that Carmelo has a wonderful play date tonight!!

Mrspace - A house...how exciting!  And how cheap!! WOW!  Good luck!  I hope you are feeling better and get your +opk soon!  

Pyar - Happy Bding!!  I understand how you don't do opks.  I eventually gave up on temping too because I was stressed and not sleeping well, and it would mess with me!  Good luck!

Dnikki - I am getting excited for you!  Almost at the end of the tww.  All the best!!  I really hope you get your BFP!  

Luvkayln - congrats on your last shot!  Isn't it nice to know you won't have to do any for a while?  Hopefully never?? ;)

Angelbaby - Welcome back and wow!  How exciting!  I hope you get very good news on the 22nd!!

Guesito - I hope AF shows up asap so you can get on with it!!  It's so true that she stays away when you most want her to show up!!

SSBD ladies!  Talk to you all very soon.
Stacey
Thankyou stacey i have had a bit of heart burn lol never thought i would be exited to get that

i have some mild cramps at the mo bbs ar sore hope it isnt af making a 5 nearlly six day late visit but if it is im starting my tests in 2 weeks
evr cloud has a silver lining huh

Im preying everynght its nyt time x
Congratulations how sweet! Im so glad everything turned out ok.
Stacey- Congrats! :) I know you are sooo happy! I can't wait till I can experience that again!! ~ sigh.... ~

Mommyin09- Girl, you are SO smart! I didn't even think of that! My ovaries were super, super sore yesterday! I even think I wrote something like I know I have cysts b/c I can feel them. Well, I bet I was releasing those eggs like the RE said! Hhmm... too bad we didn't bd last night! :( I haven't felt any O pain today, so I bet that's what it was... What would I do without you!! :)

angelbaby- Congrats on your transfer, and I really hope it works for you!! That's exciting you're 3dpt already! How many did they transfer? AF is due for me on the 22nd, and Mommyin09 has her beta on the 23rd! Hopefully we all get good news together!!! :)

hannah- I used to always get a clump of cm right before af was due, and I'd always start a couple days later. I really hope in your case it's different, but that's how I always knew during my 2ww if AF was coming. It prepared me a little. You are having a lot of symptoms, so hopefully that's a good sign! Let us know when you'll test. And by the way, if you're already late, there's no reason to wait till you're 2 weeks late. We all know it doesn't take that long to show up on a test. :) Good luck!

well thats what my docs sed to do
plus i am a bit worried i have never had a lump of cm before
its gone really watery now though x
Good Morning ladies =)

Mrspace: How are you feeling today? Any sign of O yet? DH got an e-mail back from K with him saying he didn't think he sent him any X stuff - what a loser lol...

Angelbaby: You only have a week left until your beta!! Any symptoms? Good Luck!!

Luvkayln: How are you doing? Do you have any symptoms?

Mommyin09: You have just over a week until your beta.... =) How are you doing?

Hannah: I hope you either get your BFP this time or AF just hurries up and gets here... Did the docs have any answers for you?

I'm getting nervous to test.... bbs still hurt - mainly the right one, headaches off and on the past couple of days. I don't know what to think - I wish those stupid progesterone supp, didn't have any side effects lol!  When do you ladies think I should test? My CBE monitor says I'm getting close to AF - last month I had a 28 day cycle and I think I'm CD25 today...?
Have a great day everyone!!

Hugs, Love, and SSBD =)
Thanks girls ~ BW Results Last go-round: EST-698-/- PROG- 53-/-Lining 12 IEHH

Questions asked: "What does it mean when your lining coverts?" They want the Progesterone above 30 with US - and after transfer it changes to an hh pattern. -/- Medication adjustment: no -/- Able to drink Green Tea decaf? Yes - actually can have under 12oz caffeine a day. -/- Can I go back to acupuncturist? Most acupuncturists wont see you once you are potentially pregnant..there are ways that they actuallly do abortions with acupuncture because it redirects bloodflow throughout the body.

This time the ##'s are alot better - and other than my newly-found KISS addiction (Dark Chocolate)...(compliments of Mandell's Pharmacy sending all the meds in a box full of dry ice and bags of Kisses)...I've not had any real symptoms.  I am now 4DPT.

The chart info I have is:
3-DAY TRANSFER:
1dpt ..embryo is growing and developing
2dpt... Embryo is now a blastocyst
3dpt....Blastocyst hatches out of shell on this day
4dpt.. Blastocyst attaches to a site on the uterine lining
5dpt.. Implantation begins,as the blastocyst begins to bury in the lining
6dpt.. Implantation process continues and morula buries deeper in the lining
7dpt.. Morula is completely inmplanted in the lining and has placenta cells & fetal cells
8dpt...Placenta cells begin to secret HCG in the blood
9dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
10dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
11dpt...HCG levels are now high enough to be immediately detected on HPT

5-DAY TRANSFER:
-1dpt ..embryo is growing and developing
0dpt... Embryo is now a blastocyst
1dpt....Blastocyst hatches out of shell on this day
2dpt.. Blastocyst attaches to a site on the uterine lining
3dpt.. Implantation begins,as the blastocyst begins to bury in the lining
4dpt.. Implantation process continues and morula buries deeper in the lining
5dpt.. Morula is completely inmplanted in the lining and has placenta cells & fetal cells
6dpt...Placenta cells begin to secret HCG in the blood
7dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
8dpt...More HCG is produced as fetus develops
9dpt...HCG levels are now high enough to be immediately detected on HPT
PS: They transferred 2 ..ET:1/10/09 (1-2A 5-cell & 1-3A 8-cell..NO FRAGMENTATION!!)
1/13/09 - Est-273....Prog-71.9--lining 11hh....told "Everything Looks Great!!"
Good morning everyone!

I'm cd16 today and starting to feel better finally.  I am still pretty sick, but it's getting better instead of constantly getting worse.  DH and I talked a lot last night about the house and he's being a jerkface.  He wants to put a bid in...but not today.  Today my boss is out of the office all day so I could slip out for a little bit and go with him and put a bid in. I can't do that on a normal day.  Ugh!!!  So I don't know what he expects.  He said he's just not ready.  I think we're going to lose the house.  But we'll see.  I'll be sure to keep you all posted.

Also, we made some decisions about our TTC process.  I'm on round 2 of clomid and I only have 1 more scheduled.  My doctor wants to put me on 9 MONTHS of Metformin after next month (if I don't get pregnant).  I don't think I'll get pregnant on Metformin alone.  But at the same time, I think that DH and I need a little break.  So what we MIGHT do is go on Metformin alone for a month, maybe two to give us a break.  And then I think I want to ask her if we can do a few more rounds of clomid ON TOP of the Metformin. I've heard of a lot of people who take both.  We may go ahead and go to an RE before this, but that's the next step we want to take. Before injections or IUI or anything like that.  And to be quite honest, we can't afford injections or IUI's.  Not right now.  So.... we'll just have to play that by ear.  

luvkayln- Girl I've missed you!! I feel like I haven't talked to you in ages.  How are you?

stacey- I'm so glad everything went well.  It's going to be a great 9 months for you!!! Well, technically more like 7 1/2 months!

nikki- Hey girl!   So P emailed me yesterday and was a total sweetheart.  It was the weirdest thing.  He appologized for everything and went on to say that he thought I was perfect for Richard and that he was so happy for us and all this other stuff. It was so weird.  He wants to come visit sometime. I don't know...I still don't know that I trust him.  But maybe he really is trying to be a better person. We'll just have to see.   I'm having a TON of ovulation symptoms.  I have some ovulation pain, although nothing like last month. I really don't think that we'll get pregnant this month.  I really don't. I have a really negative attitude towards it for some reason. I dont' know.  At least I'm not stressing out about it this month. I sure did last month!!  How's the tww going?
Mrspace: I sent you a message lol :-)

**************************************************
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
Guesito: (Getting ready for FET!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)

Leighanne: BFP - 34 weeks
vortex: BFP - 25 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 19 weeks (doc appt 1/20)
Armyprincess: BFP - 12 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 6 weeks  

Shysana: (waiting for AF)
Candie:  CD7
BabyMamma:  CD9
rachjas:  CD11
kmcarino:  CD12
Keyan: CD12 (pre-op 2/6, lap 2/11)
Pyar: CD12
LinaG: CD14
mamatina: CD16
Mrspace: CD16
Arlotheslug: CD26
ad_06: CD30
Hannah1505: CD35

Mommyin09:  4dpiui (beta 1/23)
angelbaby_09:  4dpt (beta 1/22)
Luvkayln: 6dpiui
dnikki: 11dpo
Luvkayln:  Hey, there!  Looking at your chart today, I bet that's what it was!  How cool :) If you bd'd last night, that would have covered it, too.  There's always something new & interesting, huh?

Stacey:  I'm so happy for you!  I'm sure seeing that precious heartbeat was a life changing experience & I'm just so excited for you & dh!!!  Now you can relax a bit & enjoy :)

Candie:  How are you feeling?
Stacey: Congrats!! It sounds so exciting!!

Luvkayln: Hey, how are you doing?

Mommyin09: thanks for keeping up w/ all of us!

Candie: Hope you feel better soon!

Arlotheslug: I hope you are doing good.

Dnikki: Sore BBS are a good sign...maybe you can test on Friday?! Baby Dust to you!!

MrSpace: Good luck on the house!!

Angelbaby: I am happy you feel better about the numbers this time...XSBD to you....be careful w/  KISS...they are sooo good! ;o)

Hannah: I hope AF stays away!

Rachjas: How many days post lap did you have to stay in home to rest?...I didn't ask my doc...did you get a +opk?

Nothing new w/ me.....working....got back yesterday!
Candie: Hope you feel better soon

MrSpace: Good luck on the house front

Mommyin09: my fingers are crossed for you

Keyan: Thanks i hope it does to lol

Dnikki:i hope af stays away and i get my bfp had a long chat with the doctor i will tell u about it if this cycle dosent go my way

Well still no af 7 days tommoro i am going to take my doctors advice and wait 2 weeks i carnt handle bfp at the moment u drather see af thanks for ur support and good look x
Keyan- I had my lap on a Tuesday.  I was down totally down Tuesday night and all day Wednesday.  I got up only to go to the restroom and I had to have help just to stand.  Thursday and Friday I was moving around much better.  Saturday I tried to go shopping.. I got really worn out, very quickly ..and none of my "real" jeans fit!  That Monday, I had to go back to work... even though I was tired at the end of the day.. I think it was good for me to get me up moving.  Recovery after I got up and actually did something was much easier.  I am not sure what your procedure is going to entail, but I had 4 scars.  What are you expecting as far as that? THat will efffect how quick your up.

Luvkaylan & Mommyin09- How are you feeling so far?  I started using OPK CD 9, I forgot yesterday, and today it was negative. I don't know what was going on the other day.  I am looking to go by my normally.. Oing around CD 20-22.  Which is the end of next week.  But, I am going to continue to temp.. with all the surgery and new meds. I am not sure what to expect!
Rachjas: it is the first time I go in for a LAP (hope it is the ONLY time) and so I am not sure what to expect, I do beleive that I have endo, as to how severe and how much scar tissue I have, we don't know, I think' that I am also having a D&C because of what the doc thinks is abnormal bleeding that is causing the low hemoglobine ( not really that low). My LAP is schedule for a Wednesday and I am looking foward to going back to work next Monday. I am so silly, I was thinking about this and I don't know why I didn't ask the doc, I asked so many other things and not this, oh well I will have to wait and see......he did say that he expects to do a lot to me that day and that if everything is ok I will most probably go back home the same day..I will find out more info on my next appt...Thanks for sharing  your story w/ me! ;o)
wow ladies, there is lots going on.

it has been harder and harder for me to type with this pregnancy carpel tunnel so that is why i have not been able to do so but i have been reading and keeping up with everyone.

hopefully i will have some pics posted 2night or tomorrow of the babys nusery and my baby shower to show everyone.

Leighanne:  Looking forward to seeing those pictures! :)  How are you feeling, besides the carpal tunnel?  Hope all's well!

Hannah:  I agree with luvkayln.  If you're that late, take an hpt!  Who cares that your doc says to wait two weeks. I would have tested by now ;)  I also have gotten a clump of cm before AF, but it doesn't happen all the time.  I hope that's not the case for you & you get your bfp.  Let us know when/if you test!

rachjas:  You know, I remember one cycle in particular where I had very wet cm a week before I O'd!  I totally forgot about that.  It was just for a day & really confused me.  Hopefully that's the case for you & you'll get your +opk soon!  Best wishes :)  I'm doing good.  I think this tww will go by quickly because I'm keeping very busy with work & our new dog :)

Keyan:  That's good your lap is scheduled for a Wednesday.  That's a good 5 days of rest & hopefully you'll be able to get back to work on Monday.  I'm hoping for the best for you!!! :)

BabyMamma:  Where are you?  How are you?  I'm wondering if you've moved & are all settled in...

Kmcarino:  How are you?  When is your next u/s & when do you expect to do your iui?  I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you :)

Lina:  I hope you're doing okay.  How's your dad doing?

Well, dh is home, so it's time for Carmelo's walk!  Have a great night, ladies!
well had the lump nearlly to days ago and still no af so im hoping it is dif for me cuz i never had it before i will let u no x
Well ladies, I am currently on CD 3 and started my femara today.I have an appt for Jan 23rd to get my u/s. Is there any side effects of the femara that I need to know about? Thanks
hello ladies i could do with some help again i think i o on cd13 which is today and my temp has gone up is that right does it go up when you o or just before or is it after would anyone mind having a look at my chart anyways trying to bd as much as poss to cover it but night before last dh didn't come in till after midmight and i needed to wake 6am i just didn't have the energy so i left it till last night now i feel what if that was the time to do it and i've missed it i was so angry with him he knew this week is crucial regarding b'ding and angry with myself for not just sucking it up and doing it regardless of how tired i am how awful to refer to something thats suppose to be such a wonderful loving thing in this way
ad: I took femara for one cycle and I didn't like it - some people have no side effects but I did. It made me dizzy and I had headaches from it. It sounds stupid, but my head just felt funny...I would much rather deal with the hotflashes from clomid lol :-) I hope you don't have any side effects and this works for you!!!! Good Luck =)

pyar: I have no idea about temping...but if it just rose today I think it's okay you didn't bd the other night :-)
Pyar- I looked at your chart, but what were the temps for today and yesterday? They're not there. Your temp rises the day after ovulation, so if your temp rose today, you could've  possibly ovulated yesterday. We'll just have to see what the next couple days bring and if your temps stay high. If they do, then you definately ovulated yesterday! :) Keep bd'ing, it'll only help! :)
luvkaylyn how weird is that my temps are there do you think it makes a difference with our time zones here in England its 3pm in the afternoon i've just looked again to make sure they are there and they are bizarre
Good morning everyone!  I'm cd17 and back to being sick. I don't know what's wrong with me.  I'm so exhausted and sick to my stomach again.  This is definately not fun.  At least we have a 3 day weekend this weekend!  Extra sleep time for Jessica (me).  Yesterday was quite eventful.  DH's job tried to get him to leave.  As in leaving me for a while.  Not like a separation because we don't get along, but just separating for work.  Again!  And they were sneaky.  They came up to him at work and said "Would you like a $3000 bonus?"  Um...DUH.  Then they said that he would get one at the end of his "assignment".  He does such a good job, they want him to work at a sister school...in Wyoming!  For 6 MONTHS!  So, he said no.  Yay, he's staying here lol.  The extra money would have been nice, but physically being with my husband is more important.  

Also, DH is going to try and show the house to his dad today so we should be able to put a bid in today or tomorrow (hopefully).  Keeping my fingers crossed.  Still no +opk for me, but it should be any time now!  

luvkayln- Hey girl, you're halfway there!  I hope that all is well.  

mommyin09- I hope that everything is going well for you, too.  You do a great job with the thread.

dnikki- Hey!  I posted new pictures last night.  Just some random wedding photos. But you should check them out.  Are you testing tomorrow?

stacey- I hope you're doing great!  
Pyar- How weird! I just checked again, and there's nothing there for yesterday and today! That's really strange! Ok, how about this- what were your temps for yesterday and today? If I know those, I can have a better idea of what your chart looks like. :)

mrspace- I'm doing good, still hanging out in the 2ww. :) Half way now, so not too much longer to go! I'm sorry you're still not feeling well. Hopefully you'll start to feel better soon and in time for your ovulation!

dnikki- Ooh, are you testing tomorrow? Good luck if  you are! :)
luvkaylyn well i don't know whats going on anyhow yesterday my temp was 36.2c and todays it was 36.7c we bd last night so i don't know if our timing is off
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
Guesito: (Getting ready for FET!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)

Leighanne: BFP - 34 weeks
vortex: BFP - 26 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 19 weeks (doc appt 1/20)
Jessie: BFP 15 weeks (doc appt 1/19, 2/16)
Armyprincess: BFP - 13 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 6 weeks  

Shysana: (waiting for AF)
ad_06: CD3
Candie:  CD8
BabyMamma:  CD10
rachjas:  CD12
kmcarino:  CD13
Keyan: CD13 (pre-op 2/6, lap 2/11)
Pyar: CD13
LinaG: CD15
mamatina: CD17
Mrspace: CD17
Arlotheslug: CD27
Hannah1505: CD36

Mommyin09:  5dpiui (beta 1/23)
angelbaby_09:  5dpt (beta 1/22)
Luvkayln: 7dpiui
dnikki: 12dpo

Pyar:  I didn't see your temp for yesterday or today either!  I agree with luvkayln.  Your temp should dip when you O & then rise.  Looking at your temps for yesterday & today (36.2C = 97.16F;36.7C = 98.06F), you could have O'd yesterday, but you won't know for sure till you have three high temps after the dip.  Keep up the bd'ing & good luck!!! :)

Luvkayln:  You're at the half-way point!  This tww is flying by ;-)  Look at my chart if you would. My temp dipped today, but I'm only 5dpo.  Too early for implantation.  Hopefully it'll go up tomorrow & stay up!!!

dnikki:  Good luck!
My estrogen was only 582, which is low for me, on day 9 of my Gonal F shots.  Last cycle it was over 2000.  I just hope it is higher by the time I take the trigger shot.  I go in tonight for more screening.  They had me start taking the Ganirelix shot since Saturday and that slowed things down for me and it also has kept my estrogen level low.  I want it to be at least double what it was on Tues. when I take the trigger.  My IUI will probably be MOnday.  I'll keep you posted.  Good luck to everyone!!
WE JUST PUT A BID ON THE HOUSE!   We will find out by tomorrow if they accept our offer.  I could not be more happy right now.
Well..unless I got a BFP today, which isn't possible since I haven't even gotten my +opk yet.  Ha ha
Hey all just wanted to share:

I AM NOW A LICENSED MASSAGE THERAPIST!!!! I just found out on the Boards website!!! Wooo-hoooo

Now if I can just get me BFP lol..........
ad_06- Let me know how the femara treats you. I am on CD 12 (non-medicated cycle).  If no BFP this cycle, I will be taking Femara 5mg, CD 3-7 with IUI next cycle. Are you doing IUI?

mommyin09- Another - today! Trying to be patient.  I have a 3 day wkend coming up. Should be Oing by the end of next week.  Are you going to test early or just wait till your beta?

mrspace24- CONGRATS! I know what it's like bidding on a house. As of JAN 19. we have been in our home 1 yr.  I know that whole process can be stressful.  

dnikki0928- Congratulations on being licensed!
dnikki ~ I am taking 5 mg total per day, and I get what you are saying. I've been battling a headache for the most part today :(   Congrats on your license's!! I hope you get the bid!!

I haven't had much time to sit and write, and I can't remember if I told you ladies about DH S/A results? Well anyway, I talked to the RE on Friday, and he said that everything was normal except for the motility, or mobility or something, DH is only 32%, and they like to see them atleast at 50%. But he told me not to worry because it could have just been this one time. So I am thankful that we are doing IUI.

Okay ladies, I am going to get something to eat, and finish fighting this headache!!

SSBD to all!!!
hey ladys been very busy all day as were moving next week
hope all is well with all of you
still no af fingers crossed i will test sunday if still nothing
lots of love xx
Mommyin09- I got your message, and I guess you didn't see I posted on your chart instead of here. :) Ya know, it is possible for the  baby to implant at 5 dpo, but I think it's normally 6-12 dpo. I hope it was implantation! Aww.. I'll be so excited if it was!! :) We'll just have to see what your temps do tomorrow! Hopefully they rise, and stay up! :) A week to go for us both... Hopefully we both get good news together! I hope you have a great time at the play tonight! You'll have to tell me how it went, since I've never been to one before. Hopefully Carmelo will be ok without his mommy and daddy for a few hours! :) Oh, and I got Kayln's Valentine's day decorations. I'll take pics for you. :)

Candie- I hope you're starting to feel better! How are things otherwise? I've been think a lot about you. Hopefully you'll start feeling better soon so you're not away from us so much! We miss you around here! :)

Stacey- How are you doing? I'm just so happy for you! I hope you're getting lots of rest and taking it easy. :)

dnikki- Congrats on passing the boards! You must be thrilled! :) Yes, now if you could only get that BFP next! Are you testing in the morning?

mrspace- Hope  you get good news tomorrow about the house! Keep us posted! :)

kmcarino- Hopefully  your iui will be on Monday, so you can join the 2ww with us! :) Why did they have you take the shot which is slowing down your estrogen levels and your follie growth? Hopefully  your follies get into gear, and things get going for you! When is your next appointment?

Pyar- mommyin09 and I will help keep an eye on your temps for ya! :) Hopefully those temps stay high from here on out! That will mean you definately ovulated yesterday! Did you feel any O pain yesterday? At least you bd'd so you covered your basis if  you did ovulate yesterday, but keep bd'ing just in case! :)

Arlotheslug- How are you? Where are you? I hope all is well and you check in soon!

rachjas- Hopefully you get that +ve opk soon! :)

hello all, i know i have been MIA for awhile, but there have been alot of things going on. I decided to start going back to my regular doctors because the ones i have been seeing were horrible, very unprofessional and uncaring. so i have cancelled the appt for the 20th and they got me in this past wednesday the 14th. had a heart rate of 142 and doc said everything from the u/s i had on the 6th looked good, and to just relax as i should be feeling baby steadily very soon. So my next appt is Feb 11th. and they are talking about doing another u/s to take a peek and see what we are having. i am excited about that, as at the anatomy scan they were not able to tell for sure.

anyhow good luck for all of you doing iui, ivf, or are in your tww.  i think that this will be the year for the abundance of bfps to continue....ssbd to all
Tested this morning - BFN with CBE digital... I'm okay about it though! At least I got some really good news yesterday!! I don't think anyone would hire a p/g massage therapist lol...I'll check back in later!!
Dnikki sorry about bfn but congrats on ur licence

I have chicken pox im 8 days late doc sed have to go in for test early so it covers her back for my medicene

booked in for monday i hope i have a bit of good news xx
I'd try another one - they aren't always COMPLETELY accurate!!!

Good luck!
Mommyin09- I got Kayln's Valentine's Day decorations last night. And you know me, I got all the babies something too! :) I got her this really cute little wood carved bear at Hobby Lobby and it's got angel wings on it's back and it's holding a pink heart. They also had a set of 2 that are stuck together and they're each holding a heart and have the angel wings too, so I thought that would be perfect for the twins, since there's 2, ya know? I got everyone a sign that sticks in the ground that says Happy Valentines Day on it. So Kayln will get that, her bear, a heart ornament that says I love you, flowers and a stuffed animal. Her snowgirl that's out there with her right now looks brand new still, which is awesome b/c I figured it would get ruined from all the snow and rain. But it's not. :) So we'll put all her stuff out there with her this weekend, and take down all her Christmas stuff. I can't wait to see your temps today! Anxiously waiting that! :) How was the play last night? I hope you all had a good time! :)

dnikki- Sorry about your bfn! :( Hopefully it's just too early, but i'm glad you're staying optimistic and congrats again on your license! :)

mrspace- I sent you a note, but hopefully you get that +ve opk soon! I know you got it this day last cycle, but like I said, every cycle is different so hopefully you'll get it in the next couple days! :) Can't wait to hear if they accepted your bid today! Good luck! :)
LuvKaylin-Does anyone else here take a shot in mid to late part of their IUI cycle in order to prevent early ovulation?  That is what the doc. tells me the Ganirelix is fo...but it also lowers your estrogen and slows your follie growth so they can all catch up.  I am ok with taking it to prevent ovulation before we are ready for it, but I am not ok with taking that shot for a week.  I think they should have had me start it a few days later at least so my estrogen had time to get high before it was lowered by the shot.  They say that once your estrogen is at 400 or you have a follie at 14, that is when they start you on the Ganirelix.  Please let me know if anyone else takes this shot.  I am pretty sure the IUI will be on Monday so I will be joining the 2ww soon!  I am excited!! (as long as my estrogen gets a lot higher) I am waiting for my results from last night.

mrspace24 - We just had an offer accepted on a house too!  We have to have a quick inspection which will be tomorrow and as long as nothing bad comes out of it, we will be moving into our new house finally!!  We have been living with my mother since July.  Good luck with the house!

DNikki- I am so sorry that af showed up:(  I am glad though that you got your license...that is great!!  You will get your bfp soon...I know it!!

Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
Guesito: (Getting ready for FET!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)

Leighanne: BFP - 34 weeks
vortex: BFP - 26 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 19 weeks (doc appt 2/11)
Armyprincess: BFP - 13 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 6 weeks  

Shysana: (waiting for AF)
ad_06: CD4
Candie:  CD9
BabyMamma:  CD11
rachjas:  CD13
kmcarino:  CD14 (iui Mon?)
Keyan: CD14 (pre-op 2/6, lap 2/11)
Pyar: CD14
LinaG: CD16
mamatina: CD18
Mrspace: CD18
Arlotheslug: CD28
Hannah1505: CD37

Mommyin09:  6dpiui (beta 1/23)
angelbaby_09:  6dpt (beta 1/22)
Luvkayln: 8dpiui
dnikki: 13dpo

Hannah:  Chicken pox?!  It seems that would be dangerous if you are pregnant.  What did the doc say?  Take care!  

dnikki:  So sorry about the bfn! :(  It still could be early, though!  Congrats on getting licensed, that's very exciting!!! :)

mrspace:  Good luck with the house!  Still no +opk?

ad_06:  Don't worry too much about dh's SA.  My dh's SA back in Sep was good, but borderline on mobility or motility or something.  I can't remember!  But we cut out all alcohol & when we did our first iui in Dec., his sample was excellent!  Even better this time, so you should be fine :)

rachjas:  No, I'm not "planning" to test early, but you know how that goes!  :)  I've just got a week to go, so I think I can hold out!  I have a 3-day weekend, too!  Yay! :)  Keep testing & let us know when you get that +opk!!!

kmcarino:  I'm curious, too, why they wanted to slow down your estrogen.  Hopefully your iui will be on Monday!!!  Good luck! :)

michelle:  How are you doing?

Candie:  Yes, we miss you!!!  Hopefully you're feeling better :)

Luvkayln:  Hi.  We had a great time at the play.  Our seats were 1st row behind the orchestra, dead center!  It was such a cute play :)  We didn't get home till 11:30.  So, my temp spiked pretty high today.  It's weird, though, 'cause I had bad cramps this morning.  I would think if it was implantation, I'd have them yesterday, but who knows!?  Please stalk my chart :)  The decorations sound perfect!  I'm sure the twins' parents & the other parents will be happy to see all you've done!  It's really sweet that you include them all :)  You'll have to upload some pics after you decorate.  Yep, just one week to go, my friend! :)  Hopefully we'll both have some good news...
Oh, so the lower estrogen is just a side effect?  I thought they were purposefully trying to lower it.  I don't take any meds with iui, so I can't answer that one, but let's hope all your follies catch up & your estrogen rises so your iui will be a wonderful success!!!  Congrats on the house :)  
mommyin09 my doc said if i am dont panick jsut go to the chemist get some cream and relax 99.9 percent of pregnant wmen with chicken pox are 100 percent ok so im gonna relax lol x thankd for asking how are you x
Good morning everyone.  I'm sick again. Or still.  Not sure which.  I'm just very very tired at work.  If I don't feel better by Sunday I'm going into the doctor.  I have to go anyway for my progesterone test.  Still no +opk for me.  I haven't tested today yet so maybe it'll happen.  Who knows.  Right now I'm a little more worried about being so sick and I'm super excited about the house.  We'll know by 5pm tonight if they accept our opening bid.  I doubt they will but you never know!  I'll be sure to keep everyone informed.

Mommyin09- I'm sooo jealous! I wish my chart looked as good as yours! :) I honestly think this is your month!!!
I think they got scared with my last cycle since my estrogen was 6000 which is dangerously high they say.  There is a risk for blood clots and OHSS.  That is why I think they did it, but if this cycle does not work, I am going to complain about it.
Hi Ladies!

TGIF TGIF!!  This week got really bust at work and I have been really tired in the evenings...I can't bear to turn my computer on!  So I am definitely getting lots of rest which is great and still no morning sickness or anything (knock on wood!).

Mommyin09 - So glad you enjoyed the theatre.  It's such a nice experience and you had awesome seats which makes it that much better!  Implantation can be anywhere from 7-10 dpo - but that is just a guideline.  I started getting some mild cramping around 1 week prior to my beta.  I didn't think too much about it because it really just felt pre-af.  There was one night that does stick out in my mind now because I woke up at about 4am one morning (this is probably 10dpt) and had 3 or 4 sharp cramps.  Now I recognize that that had to be implantation cramping.  I did not have any bleeding.  Good luck!  I know you have a great chance this cycle!  Can't wait for your beta!

Luvkayln - I can imagine that your decorations are adorable!  I would love to see pics.  I can't believe you are already 8dpiui!  That is awesome!  I am praying that you will have wonderful news in 5 or 6 days!  

Hannah - Chicken pox?  My goodness.  That is awful. I hope you have a mild case.  Take care and good luck with your test Monday!  

Mrspace - Good luck on the house!  You never know.

Dkikki - Congrats on your massage therapist license!  That is great!  But a big booo for you BFN.  Just hold a couple of more days and try again.  Let's just hope af stays away!!

kmcarino - All the best with your IUI and congrats on the house too!

ad_06 - I'm with mommyin09, don't worry too much about the SA.  My husband also had some motility/mobility issues but his samples were fine for all our IUIs and IVFs.  

Well have a great weekend everyone.  I am getting excited for us to get some more BFPs!!  :)

Stacey
OKay, the realtor called.  They dropped the price by ONLY 2K!!!  So now we're getting ready to bid again.  

The original asking price is 58,500.

There is one room that needs AT LEAST 6,000 worth of work.  It has to be completely gutted.  

So we bid low and bid 45,000.

They came back just a few minutes ago and said they'd take 56,500 for it.  

So now we're going to bid 48,500.  They came down by 2,000, we're going up by 3,500.  At least we're getting closer.  From what my family says, it's normal to go  back and forth like this a few times.

So wish us luck!
I just wanted to give an update.  I got my results from last night's screening.  My estrogen is only 720 which I am very unhappy with...I really want it to be over 1000 when I do the trigger, which is tomorrow night and it won't be that high by then most likely.  The damn Ganirelix kept my estrogen low the whole time.  Anyway, I am happy with the follicles.  I have 3 17s, 1 18, 1 19, 4 15s, and multiple 13s.  The estrogen level just doesn't correlate with the number of follicles but the nurse said that the Ganirelix can hide the estrogen so it may be higher but the shot keeps it from showing up I guess, so I felt a little better.  I just hope it works this time!!
kmcarino:  I bet that's right, that the ganirelix hides the estrogen!  Your follies are growing nicely :)  Good luck with your trigger tomorrow!  Is iui still scheduled for Monday?  Very exciting!!!

Luvkayln:  Thanks, but you & I have charts that always seem to do something "different". So, I'm not reading too much into it.  I'll be bummed if my temp plummets tomorrow, though!  Just another week to go :)

Stacey:  Thanks for the info.  I had really sharp cramps when I woke up this morning, but that was after the temp rise, so who knows!?  Like I told luvkayln, I'm just gonna see what next Friday shows & not reed too much into it :)  That's great that you're getting lots of rest!  When do you go back to your doc?  Have a wonderful weekend!

Hannah: Good luck on Monday!

Mrspace:  Good luck with the house! :)
20 weeks today and i felt some kicks this morning....the first definate kicks that can not be confused as gas...lol

good luck to all who are testing soon, and to those who are still in the tww.

so sorry for bfn's and af's...hopefully next cycle will be THE ONE.

mommyin09...i truly hope this is your month, i am not sure how to read charts so i am not even gonna pretend that i do....but if the other ladies who have done this before says it looks good then i believe them and will cross my fingers for you

luvkayln....the decorations sound lovely...good luck on your cycle

i do have a question though, does it bother you ladies for those of us who have gotten bfp's to continue on this thread? i can leave if my precense(sp?) bothers anyone.
I know when DH had his S/A a year ago everything was great.. He is 9 years older then me, so I think that has alot to do with us wanting a baby now :)

Anyway - I have bee doing okay on the femara...I have a headache everyday, all day, but if I can get a bfp then it's worth it. I just have a ? What does the femara do? Does it have something to do with estrogen?? My DH brought something to my attention, that I really didn't realize myself, I am not half as moody as I was? Could this med have something to do with it? Or it just could be that we are actually trying again through a  doctor.

Well I better go get a shower, my stepson has basketaball picture in a little while, hope everyone is doing good.
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
Guesito: (Getting ready for FET!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)

Leighanne: BFP - 34 weeks
vortex: BFP - 26 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 20 weeks (doc appt 2/11)
Armyprincess: BFP - 13 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 6 weeks  

Shysana: (waiting for AF)
ad_06: CD5
Candie:  CD10
BabyMamma:  CD12
rachjas:  CD14
kmcarino:  CD15 (iui Mon?)
Keyan: CD15 (pre-op 2/6, lap 2/11)
Pyar: CD15
LinaG: CD17
mamatina: CD19
Mrspace: CD19
Arlotheslug: CD29
Hannah1505: CD38 (doc appt Mon)

Mommyin09:  7dpiui (beta 1/23)
angelbaby_09:  7dpt (beta 1/22)
Luvkayln: 9dpiui
dnikki: 14dpo

Joyce:  Congrats on feeling the baby kick! That's very exciting :)

ad_06:  I never took Femara, but if you were on clomid before, that could explain the improvement in your mood! ;-)  Clomid can have that affect on you.
Unfortunately for me, it does not look good.  I may have to cancel this IUI cycle due to my low estrogen level.  It was 720 from Thursday night and this morning it came out the same, so it did not go up or down.  They expected it to go up a little higher at least.  To me, it means that there is no more growth and that the eggs I have are not mature.  As you know I am trying to get pregnant with at least four.  I need some advice as to whether to go through with it on Monday morning or not.  We are going to take the trigger tonight, go in tomorrow morning for blood work to see if the level has increased.  If it does not, I think we should cancel the cycle.  I have never had a cycle like this one and I am very upset at the doctor that made me start taking Ganirelix on day 6 of the stims...(so I have taken 7 of them) does anyone take a shot to prevent early ovulation?  The shot also slows things down and lowers your estrogen level but my level should have rebounded after a few days of taking that shot.  I have taken Gonal for 13 days which is pretty long and the level should be a lot higher.  I am so upset and so bummed because I was so excited about this cycle.  My goal is to have a healthy baby (and  a baby girl is preferred since I have a boy)....the more I get pregnant with, the better the chance is of achieving my goal.  I do not want to only get pregnant with one or two and then have to have an abortion when they both have my disorder. They say that when the estrogen plateaus like it did, it means that the eggs are ready to be released.  Here are the follicles I have : On the right, one 20, one 19, one 18, and multiple at 14.  On the left, one 19, one 18, one 17, one 16, one 15, and multiple 14s.  The thing is that the multiple 14s were multiple 13s on Thursday night which shows me that they are not growing at the normal rate of 2-3 a day.  I don't think the smaller follicles will make it...only the 18s and above.  The number of follicles are fine, but it does not match with the estrogen so something is not right.  This is so hard for me to decide.  Please help me.
It does sound like your follicles are growing...it sounds like they are all growing even if slowly.  The good thing is you know what the problem is and can fix that for next cycle.  If you and your doctor agree that this is not a good cycle then maybe you should cancel the IUI?  You can still bd and hope for the best, but save your money until you know it is a good cycle with good follicles.  Wait and see tomorrow.  Hopefully they can do an u/s also to see the follicles.  My understanding is that anything over 20 is mature.

I'm so sorry this cycle is not working out like you wanted.  It really s u c k s...but wait and see what tomorrow brings.

Good luck!
Stacey
Thanks for your response:)  I really appreciate your support.  We will wait and see what the results are tomorrow and then decide.  We can not bd though like you said because we do not want to get pregnant with less than four due to my disorder.  The follicles are fine, there is no problem with them...it is just the estrogen level that is low for all of the follicles that I have.  The follicle growth has just seemed to stop now and was slowed by the Ganirelix shot.  I'll keep u posted...the sorse case is canceling this IUI and waiting a few weeks to start another cycle and I will refuse to take that shot too early in the cycle.
Hi.  I'm so sorry you're having issues so close to iui!  I can imagine how disappointing it is for you.  I remember you talking about your disorder, I just don't understand what you mean by getting pregnant with four. Do you mean you want at least four mature follies for your iui?  It does look like they're growing, although slowly & you still have two days for them to get bigger.  I agree with Stacey.  Wait & see what tomorrow brings & anything over 20 is considered mature.  I hope you get some good news tomorrow!!!  If not & you decide to cancel your iui, you will know what to do different next time.  Hang in there & keep us posted!!! :)
Just a quick update: BFN again with FMU - No AF but I'm still taking the prog. sup. I'm thinking I will stop taking them. I don't even feel p/g. But like I said, I'm fine with it this cycle. Do you guys think I should just go ahead and stop the prog.? I have an appt. on Tues with RE for u/s...

kmcarino: I'm sorry about your levels, but it seems like your follies are growing even if it's just slow. I agree with the others, wait and see... I hope you get good news! I'm not familiar with your disorder and not fully understanding wanting to get p/g with 4. If you would maybe fill me in a bit...? If you feel comfortable wtih it!
i was in terrible pain last might i callled my on call doctor he has told me not to test yet i have to make a new appointment to go see my doctor sorry ladys this is driving me mad to x

ssbd x
Hi Hannah,
Your doctor has no reason or right to tell you not to test on your own.  It is up to you if you want to buy an home pregnancy test and test. That is what they are for. You are very late and have other symptoms.  If you think you could be pregnant, just test.  Your doctor can recommend other tests but there is no harm in you doing an hpt test.  This seems to be going on for too long!  Just test if you want to!
Just my two cents :) Good luck with whatever you decide.
Stacey
i agree hun i had not a wink of sleep last night im a worrier and suffer bad with anxiety so when the doctor advises me i feel oblogied to listen to him i  have started my vitamins any way as they carnt hurt im going to keep of for a few days and sort it all out as soon as i get any news i will let you all no in england our doctors arnt very nice he told me to carry on and forget about it i couldnt belive him but still i will speak to you all soon thanks for all your support just hope its my bfp if it isnt what could it be am i ok x
It looks like we are canceling my cycle...my dh, mom, and I talked about it last night and we do not feel comfortable going forward unless there is a good chance of a multiple order pregnancy of at least 4.  We are using fertility procedures in order to get pregnant with multiples..we have no fertility issues.  We do not try naturally because a baby would have a 50/50 chance of having my disorder and I do not want to be faced with the decision of abortion...I would not want to do it, but my family is adament that it would be the best thing.  I am really trying for a healthy baby girl since I have a little boy, but the main thing is that the baby does not have my disorder.  We have tried IVF, where they test the embryos prior to transfer.  Each cycle we had 3 transferred and no pregnancy.  IUI worked the last time...I got pregnant with five and due to my small uterus, they told me I should reduce to one so I had selective reduction done.  The higher the multiples the better chance I have of having a healthy baby and of it also being a girl, so since my estroigen level stayed the same between Thurs. night and Sat. and was slo rising the whole cycle, I don't think there is anyway to get pregnant with four.  Also from what I read people who's estrogen do that have a muh less chance of getting pregnant at all, so we will save our money and try in a few weeks, unless by some miracle the level rose to 1000 from yesterday to today.  They are going to call me in about an hour with the results but I am pretty sure we are canceling it.  I will not take that Ganirelix shot next time until I feel it is necessary or not at all...many people don't take it at all and don't ovulate early.  Thanks for all of your support.  Sorry this is so long.
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
Guesito: (Getting ready for FET!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)

Leighanne: BFP - 34 weeks
vortex: BFP - 26 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 20 weeks (doc appt 2/11)
Jessie: BFP 15 weeks (doc appt tomorrow, 2/16)
Armyprincess: BFP - 13 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 6 weeks  

Shysana: (waiting for AF)
ad_06: CD6
Candie:  CD11
BabyMamma:  CD13
rachjas:  CD15
kmcarino:  CD16 (iui Mon?)
Keyan: CD16 (pre-op 2/6, lap 2/11)
Pyar: CD16
LinaG: CD18
mamatina: CD20
Mrspace: CD20
Arlotheslug: CD30
Hannah1505: CD39 (doc appt Mon)

Mommyin09:  8dpiui (beta 1/23)
angelbaby_09:  8dpt (beta 1/22)
Luvkayln: 10dpiui
dnikki: 15dpo
*************************************************

dnikki:  You could wait till your u/s to stop the progesterone since they'll see "something" if you are in fact pregnant & if not, stop taking it.  Sorry about the bfn!

Hannah:  I have to agree with Stacey.  Who cares what the doc says?!  I personally don't understand why you would be listening to a doc you say is unkind & doesn't care?!  If you're 10 days late, it doesn't make any sense to me to wait so long.  It's up to you; but if it was me, I would have tested long ago :)

kmcarino:  Good luck with your estrogen numbers today!  I'm sorry the iui may not go forward, but it is better to cancel rather than to go through with something that you know isn't going to work.  We may have talked about this before, but if your uterus is too small, are you able to carry 4 babies to term?  My uterus is too small to carry healthy multiples, so I'm just curious what the difference is.  Take care!
We decided to cancel our IUI since my estrogen actually went down from Sat to today.  As u said, we shouldn't go through with something that is not going to work or meet our goal.  I do have a small uterus and they strongly recommended me only carry one the last time around so I had to reduce four of them.  I want many multiples in order to have the best chance of conceiving a baby that does not have my disorder (there is a 50/50 chance with each baby) and am hoping for a baby girl as well.  I will not be carrying more than one to term..I will have to selectively reduce again.  It ***** but it is better than having a full blown abortion I think so that is why we don't want to take the risk.
Hey everyone.

I got my +opk.  But I have bad news.
Please, your prayers are needed.

My mom  has some great friends that are also music teachers.  Dane and Mallory are new music teachers.  They are 22 years old and just got married in June.  Well last night Mallory stayed the night with my mom because she wanted to go to church with my mom.  Dane handles the music at a different church.  Well on his way to church this morning, Dane was killed in a car accident.  It's absolutely devestating. She really needs your prayers.

Life is precious and rare, people.   Cherish every moment.
mommyin09 - Hey there.  I've missed you!  Wow, I've never had the respiratory flu and it's definitely been at least 10 years since I've been that sick.  Still coughing, but feeling much better, just still really tired.  I can't believe your beta is this Friday already.  How exciting!  Your temps look great and it looks like you have some other good symptoms too.  Ooh I hope this is it!  :)

Stacey - I'm so happy for you and so glad to hear that you are feeling good, just a little tired.  Hope you were able to get a lot of rest this weekend.  I'm sure Honey loves napping with you!  :)  Thanks so much for your note.

luvkayln - I looked back through the posts real quick and didn't see too many from you.  Hope you are doing OK.  How are you feeling?  I hope both you and mommyin09 are celebrating this week!  :)

Keyan - How are you?  I miss seeing you around here.  I know you're kind of in a holding pattern until your lap next month though.  Hope it gets here fast!

dnikki - So sorry about the BFN.  I know you were really hopeful.  

mrspace - Congrats on your +OPK, but wow, that is such terrible news.  I can't imagine how you would deal with something like that.  You're right, life is precious and sometimes we just all take it for granted.  You just never know.  

kmcarino - I'll be honest and say that I don't really understand everything that is going on with your situation, but I'm so sorry that you had to cancel your IUI.  I hope things work out better next time around.  ((hugs))

Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone!  
kmcarino:  Yes, I remember now. I'm so sorry you had to cancel your iui!  Let's hope AF shows quickly so you can move forward with your next cycle & this time you'll think twice about the ganirelix.  Take care!!!

mrspace:  Congrats on the +opk!!!  Yes, life is truly precious.  I'm so sorry for your mom's friend.

Candie:  It's so nice to have you back with us!  I definitely missed you around here :)  It's great to hear you're feeling better, although it'll take some time before you're back to your normal self.  Take it easy & thanks so much for the positive thoughts :)

*****I'm starting a new thread Monday morning, so keep an eye out for it! :)*****
Hello my friends,

I'm happy that I'm back!
Also I'm very happy for those who are already blessed by God!!! :)
Happy for those who are going to be very soon blessed by God!!! :) and Happy for those who are trying to be blessed by God this year, where I belong two.
I'm finally all right since my dad is feeling very good, after he came back home from the hospital. I should still take care of him since I'm taking him to Doc. appointments, but that is not to much stressful for me.:)

About my OT I really didn't have time to analyze my symptoms at all, I think I O immediately after my period but I don't know is that or can it be possible??? Can someone tell me?
Based on FF i have O 5 days ago, so based to it I'll be 5DPO today?  

- I would like to know something about U:

Michelle: How are U doing? I hope that this year will bring U joy & happiness! Hugs

Guesito: Congratulations for taking new step in you life! How is you DD doing? Hugs

Leighanne: I hope that U are all right, there are only few weeks your angel to come in this world, OMG SUPER, God bless!!! Beautiful pictures! Hugs

vortex: How are U doing? Hope everything is OK with both of U! Hugs

Joyce: How are U doing? Hope everything is OK with both of U 2! Hugs

Jessie: Hope to hear good news today from doc appt! Hugs

Armyprincess: Beautiful pictures, wish U both to be all right! Hugs

Stacey: I'm very happy for U 2. Take care of your self and your angel!:) Hugs

Shysana: I hope you are doing well? Hugs

Candie: Hope that U will be all rightly soon! :) God Bless! Hugs

BabyMamma: I hope you are doing well 2! Hugs

rachjas:  I hope you are doing well 2! Hugs

kmcarino:  Dear don't worry, It will work for U soon! God bless! Hugs

Keyan: I hope that February will be your month, when U will discover the things & after U will make a new step in you life!:) Hugs

Pyar: I hope you are doing well 2! Hugs

mamatina: I hope you are doing well 2! Hugs

Mrspace: Congratulations on + OPK!!! :) and I'm very sorry for Dane. God bless him:(

Arlotheslug: Thank U very much for your note! How are U? Hope that this year will bring new joy & happiness in your home!:) Hugs

Hannah1505: I hope to hear good news today from U. Take care:) Hugs

Mamushko I'm very very happy, I cant wait to hear a wonderful news from U!! Thank U for your note and your thoughts about me:) God Bless U!!! Hugs

angelbaby_09:  I hope this week U will be blessed 2! Hugs

Luvkayln: I'm also happy for U very much, don't worry, we need only 1 sperm to fertilize our egg:) Be positive future mommy!
You are amazing person!!! I would like to see some picture of Kaylin and her friends:) Hugs

dnikki: I hope this is your month 2! Be positive, God will on your side! Hugs

So if I have forget anyone, I'm sorry!!!
I wrote to much today but I wanted to say hello to everyone!:)

At the end I wish U all:
health, love, luck, positive thoughts, baby angels, happiness, success..........and much much more!:)
Lina

hello everyone!!!!! how are you all mommy in 09 any symptoms

well i went to my doctors today i have an ultrsound booked this week and she has took my blood they dont really do it in england but i demaned one woohoo so here we go i will get the results hopefully in the morning if not the day after but the pain has gone so thats good the ultrasound it to look at my tubes doc said my chances are goodbut to be patient i am taking my vitamins so fingers crossed
good luck ladys x

Thankyou for you supprt
and i he everyone is ok x
Lina thanks for your happy thoughts right back at ya sis
mommyin09 great work keeping us all up to date on that note could i ask to be put up as 5dpo how are you doing any symptoms yet fingers crossed