Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Calling All Women of Strength!!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Calling All Women of Strength!!!

A Strong Woman VS. A Woman Of Strength

A strong woman works out every day to keep her body in shape…
But a woman of strength builds relationships to keep her soul in shape.

A strong woman isn't afraid of anything…
But a woman of strength shows courage in the midst of fear.

A strong woman won't let anyone get the better of her…
But a woman of strength gives the best of herself to everyone.

A strong woman makes mistakes and avoids the same in the future…
A woman of strength realizes life's mistakes can also be unexpected blessings and capitalizes on them.

A strong woman wears a look of confidence on her face…
But a woman of strength wears grace.

A strong woman has faith that she is strong enough for the journey…
But a woman of strength has faith that it is in the journey that she will become strong.

Author Unknown.
**************************************************************************
Michelleinhawaii is CANCER FREE!!! Congrats & best wishes =)
Arlotheslug: We're praying that you're home, loving your little girl!!! Update soon =)
Rachjas: Our hearts, thoughts & prayers are with you & your family! (D&C tomorrow)
Scripps: You're in our thoughts & prayers! (appt 8/31)

Leighanne: 2/10/09 Jaedyn Michael was born beautiful & healthy!
Vortex: On 4/20/2009, Sahana was born! (Check out her pics!!!)
Joyce: 5/28/09 Daniel Joseph was born, 8lbs, 8oz and 19 3/4 inches long.
Jessie: 6/11/09 Zachary Kaden arrived at 5:43am. 7 lbs, 12 oz and 20.5 inches long
Armyprincess: 7/24/09, Jeremy Michael was born 9lbs, 3 ozs & 20 inches
Stacey: 8/12/09, Jake Harrison was born a healthy 6 pounds! Check out his handsome pics! =)

Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 33 weeks with Hayden!!!
Luvkayln: BFP!!! 22 weeks with Adalynn Noelle!!! =) (appt 9/8)
Dnikkki: BFP!!! - 14 weeks!!! (appt 9/15)
Looloo: BFP!!! 14 Weeks!
Mommyin10: BFP!!! 8 Weeks with twins! (1st ob appt is tomorrow, last RE appt Sat.)
sbumblebeeo: BFP! 7 Weeks!

Keyan: Will ttc after last Lupron shot is out of her system!!! =)
Guesito: Meeting with new RE 9/10!
mrspace: Working with the doc on finding a solution/results - Stay strong!

Hannah: CD5 (appt 9/9)
Naf: CD5
Candie: CD15
Pyar: CD16
Lina: CD19
jmh2005: CD24
ad_06: CD26
Mamatina: CD44
***************************************************************************************************
dnikki:  I feel the same way & I bet you're right! Once you feel the baby moving, it will definitely sink in! ;)  I'm actually starting to show & I'm just waiting for someone at work to notice (and hopefully not just think I'm getting fat!) haha!  That's great that you scheduled your massages with a break in between two.  How long do you think you'll be able to work that hard, though?  I can imagine you'll get pretty tired really fast!  Make sure you're not on your feet too long...  We're in the same boat with the house.  Dh is thinking time will fly by & is busily trying to get things done ;)

Keyan:  Congrats on the motivation to lose weight!  Hey, that's what I did before we got pregnant ;)  I'm always praying for the best for you, my friend & I hope your Zumba class will take your mind off your worries, even if just for an evening!!!  Take care =)
Just a quick check-in to say HI! I'm off today, so of course going to do some more baby shopping! (Told you all I was addicted! Haha!! :) I'll catch up with everyone when I get home, Sean and I are going to get breakfast right now. :)

Looloo: BFP!!! 14 Weeks!
Mommyin10: BFP!!! 8 Weeks with twins! (1st ob appt TODAY! last RE appt Sat.)
sbumblebeeo: BFP! 7 Weeks!

Guesito: Meeting with new RE 9/10!

Hannah: CD6 (appt 9/9)
Naf: CD6
Candie: CD16
Pyar: CD17
Lina: CD20
jmh2005: CD25
ad_06: CD27
Mamatina: CD45

Luvkayln:  Enjoy your day off! =)

I'm working 1/2 day today 'cause my first ob appt is this afternoon.  I'm excited to see my ob again & to find out what to expect by way of testing & appts, etc.  I want to see how she feels about carrying twins with a t-shaped uterus and how that may affect my pregnancy.  dh and I are going out for a nice dinner tonight, so I'm looking forward to that ;-)
Ok, well that was absolutely annoying! I just had a whole post typed out and then my computer out of nowhere shut itself off and then turned itself back on!? Ggrr...! Well anyway, let's see if I can remember what I had written! ;)

Mommyin10- I can't wait to hear about your first OB appointment today! I know you are so excited to finally be able to go and she'll just be so happy for you! :) That's so sweet that your mom is taking you maternity clothes shopping; That'll be so fun! :) And aww... you're showing already?! You know what that means, right? Belly pics soon!!!! :) I hope you enjoyed your half day today!

sbumblebeeo: Thanks for the update! :) We were really starting to wonder about you! Ya know, just b/c you got your +OPK, doesn't neccessarily mean you ovulated 24 hours later. You can get your +, and then ovulate anywhere from 12-72 hours later! And that may just be why your baby is measuring just a little "behind." Also, I know mommyin10 told you already, but look at her situation! Her first u/s, they only saw 1 sac, and then the next week saw 2 sacs but only 1 h/b, and then the week after saw 2 beautiful beating hearts! :) I know you're worried, but seriously, your little one is doing just great! Congrats on seeing the h/b! I know you were relieved to see that! ;) I'm sorry you've been feeling so sick though! :( Hopefully that will start to subside soon!

Stacey & Candie- Thinking of you both! :)

Keyan- Ok, then we definately won't cheer for AF, b/c you're absolutely right! You will ovulate before AF arrives, so we'll cheer for that and then hopefully you won't have to worry about AF for another 9 months after! ;)

It's been such a long day! I basically rode around with Sean all day while he worked, so I really didn't get anything done today that I wanted to, but it was also nice to spend that time with him. :) We did stop at Old Navy, and they had so much baby clothes on sale so of course I went crazy! :) And then Sean's friend's sister just had a baby girl 3 months ago, so she gave me a bag full of new born clothes, which was very sweet of her! :) Well, I hope everyone had a great day!
Thanks :)  My appt went great!  I feel a lot better knowing that my ob isn't overly concerned about my T-shape.  She basically said it's good that my RE tried to avoid multiples, but now that I'm pregnant with twins, there's nothing I have to do differently, which is a relief.  We did another u/s & the smaller baby is measuring 8 weeks, 4 days; where the larger one is measuring 8 weeks, 5 days!  So, I'm happy to see that the little guy/gal is catching up!
It sounds like you had a nice, relaxing day with Sean & how cool to get a bag full of baby clothes =)  It looks like we both have our next ob appt on Sept 8 ;)  I'll go back to my RE on Saturday for the last time...
Hi everyone

Scripps: I do NOT think your flight caused anything. The reason is, I’d spoken to my doc about flying. She said she personally doesn’t recommend it to her patients ONLY because it MAY slow the growth of the fetus and it MAY lead to an early delivery. All this is because of the pressure variation. But it DOESNT lead to m/c. she told me I cud fly if I wanted to go home. so pls don’t beat urself up about it, dear.

Mrspace: im so sorry for you. But please don’t lose hope. You’re in my prayers.

Mommyin10: twins!! That’s great! Take a lot of rest and drink a lot of fluids. All the best! Im so excited for you. God saw your efforts and decided you deserved 2 babies despite ur precautions!!

Hannah hope this is ur cycle dear.
Rachjas: im so sorry hon. Hope things get to normal soon. Praying for you!

Abt myself, ive lost 9 kilos since starting pregnancy. That’s almost 20 pounds!! But the nausea’s retreating a little. Nowadays, I throw up only about 3-4 times. (as opposed to 12-15…ughhh)
The vanishing twin’s still there, though has shrunk to a small mass. The doc showed me the ‘structure’ on the screen. When I asked her if it wont affect the baby she said to not worry. Apparently for some people, the dead fetus remains till delivery when it\ll just be like a little bit of waste along with everything else. i just hope that's the case and i wont have any complications coz of this.

The baby’s doing fine by God’s Grace. Ive become so thin tht all of my clothes are now so baggy. I even had to drop a bra size! My dh is so sad seeing me so weak and quite (he usually cant shut me up), he sits by me and says, “that little one is really sucking u up, huh?” and I reply “it’s okay. Let it drain me all it wants, I don’t care…I’ve waited too long for this!”
I still have my fainting spells, so cant be left alone. My pressure’s low but not dangerously so. My hypothyroidism is under control indicating tht it’s preg induced. But cant stop meds coz whn we chkd my TPO antibody, it was way high.
Ive stopped spotting, though I still cramp. Doc said I might even feel like pushing (!!) but don’t!

So all in all, things r gud. All the best to all of you. Take care!!! Will post again as soon as I can.
Mommyin10: Congrats, your babies are doing so good. I know you must feel so releived that the doc is not worried about your T-shape and multiples!! I agree with Luvkayln, Belly pics coming soon!!!

Luvkayln: Thanks!! yes hopefully I will O in about 7 or 8 weeks!!! It sounds like baby Addy will have new outfits to wear every day, probably with every diapper change!!

Looloo: I am sorry you were so sick, but it is all worth it!! your are bringing a new life in to this world......I have a friend that lost about 30 lbs with the pregnancy and breastfeeding, she is around her late 20s, but now looks like a 21year old...she looks great! at first she felt horrible with all the morning sickness, but not now, she has a new skinny mommy look!!! and a special mommy glow!!

Dnikki: how was your first day at the new job?  

Rachjas: I am thinking of you ;o(

I am feeling a little tired/sore from the Zumba class, is a new teacher, so we are getting used to her. This friday/saturday I go to my docs office to pay up for the lap, I will try to ask for a reembursment from the insurance, haven't heard from the hospital to see if they and what are they charging for the surgery....the temperature here is starting to go down, just a little, but a little is good!! by hot flashes should be gone in about 3 weeks or so, I AM SO looking foward for this, not as much as for a BFP but you guys know what I mean, right?! ;o) Happy Wednesday!
Hey ladies :-)

Luvkayln: How much more do you have to buy lol? I hope her room is huge to accomodate all of it!!!!

Mommyin10: Have you guys figured out how you will sleep the twins - like sharing a crib or seperate cibs but same room? My brother and his wife had a set of twins last year and they shared a crib - but for way toooo long - but their house is really small so I'm not sure what they are going to do...I hope you are feeling well! You'll have to post some belly pics - I want to see them!!! Man, It's been really slow on here :-(

Looloo: It's great to hear from you!!! I'm glad you are starting to feel a bit better - did the OB say any concern on losing that much weight? I lost 5lbs and I thought that was bad enough lol! I glad the vanishing twin won't cause harm to the other baby - and I'm glad that baby is doing well!!! Keep in touch!!

AFM: Yesterday was my first day at work - When I went in I only had 3 massages to do, but by the end more people had booked so I ended up with 5!! I was soooo tired at the end!! I'm a bit sore today - just my low back and my hands. I'm glad I have 2 days off so I can do some R&R lol. But I mad $65 just in tips and I also got a bonus b/c one of my clients signed up for the "club".
I'm just waiting until this little one really starts kicking - It's gonna bop someone on the head lol!!! I'm still not feeling a ton of movement - maybe once or twice a day I'll feel a good one. I wish I felt more to keep easing my nerves. I'm still leary of this pregnancy and I'm not quite sure why...
Potty training seems to be going a bit better - the sitter is on vacation so we've had time to do one on one with him - so as long as he stays dry and goes on the potty he gets a farmyard sticker  (LOVES animals!!) and a smartie - if he pooes he gets the same but with chocolate and a BIG sticker lol!!! So no accidents yesterday!!! I'll check in later!!!

Hugs, Love and SSBD to all :-)
Keyan: We were posting/typing at the same time!!! With you paying all of this $$ out for health care - keep track of all of it - meds, co-pays you can write ALL of it off on taxes. We wrote off almost 5K last year from all of it. I hope everyone on here sees this and can benefit from it too!! I'm glad the temp is going down - hotflashes are aweful lol!!! I hope the weather is nice when we come down - I can't wait for fall here - I love 65-70 degree weather and the leaves changing and such.. Hope everything else is good with you!!!
Looloo- It's great to hear from you! I'm sorry you've still been feeling so sick, but so glad to hear your little one is doing so well! :)

Keyan- Haha, I think you're right! ;) I've been going so crazy shopping for her, but I just can't help it! It's so fun to do, and I've been warned about how many clothes they'll go through daily, so I'm just prepared! ;) Sean thinks I'll just play "dress up" with her, he has no idea! Haha!! ;) j/k Wow, 7-8 more weeks and you'll ovulate? Why does it take so long? I guess to get your body back on schedule after the shots? How do you plan to monitor your ovulation now? Sorry for the 20 questions! Haha! ;)

Dnikki- Haha, I definately don't NEED anymore for Addy, but you know how it is! ;) Baby shopping is the funnest! Just wait till you find out what you're having! ;) Hey, congrats on starting your job yesterday! That's funny, the baby probably WILL kick someone in the head! haha!! :) I still get that way, like if I don't feel Addy kick a lot. Like the other day, I was just sitting and thinking how much more active Kayln was than Addy, and then all of a sudden, Addy will be SO active that day! I forget they have to sleep too! lol ;) But I have my heart monitor if ever in doubt, do you have one? If not, you should definately look into getting one! I bought mine from a company on ebay for only $100.00 and it works just like the doctor's!

Mommyin10- That's great everything went so well at your appointment! :) Did you tell her you want an u/s every time?? ;) I'm excited for you to find out what you're having now! Just think, you basically only have approx. 7-11 more weeks till you find out! Ok, when I put it like that it seems like forever! haha! ;) Really though, you'll find out the sex and then Addy will be here like 2 weeks later! Yay!! ;)

Rachjas- Thinking of you and hoping you able to get some rest over the next few days! Take care! (HUGS)

Mrspace- How are you doing? Haven't heard from you in a couple days, hope all is well! :)
Hello ladies! finally made it home last night around midnight. Everything right now is pretty good. My Dad's actual surgery went good....last longer than expected, but he made it through. The 2 days after surgery were't very good. He kept sleeping all of the time and I kept asking the nurse's why because he'd fall asleep in the middle of eating? The kept telling me it was the pain meds, but I thought differently. I think it was Thursday night, a bunch of nurses and respitory people came in and said that his blood gases were all messed up because he was breathing in, but wasn't getting all the carbon monoxide out when he exhaled, I think they called it hypoxia...... So he got taken to the cardic unit to be watched better. He had a team of lung specailists and respitory people....and they found nothing wrong. He has been on a C PAP for his sleep apnea and they were thinking that it wasn't doing it's job anymore. So they switched him to a Bi PAP and he has to be on oxygen 24/7. So now we have to continue seeing these lung doctors to see if his lungs have gotten worse, (he has COPD, and was a smoker from the 50's till 85) But leg wise' he has been doing good getting around.....he can't put pressure on the leg that had suergery for about 6 - 8 weeks....so he's doing his best with a walker. We are all just glad he is okay, and to be back home. 7 days without DH was hard! Hopefully things continue to get better.
Hey everyone.  I'm doing okay.  I've been busy with work and just busy with my own issues the last few days.  We're at a "hurry up and wait" point with all of this.  I'm still in a lot of pain, but all the bleeding has stopped.  My temps never went all the way back down.  I did call the doctor back last week and apparently, my hcg went from 42 to 25, which he said was a miscarriage.  So now we're waiting until Friday, then going back in to retest everything.  See if the hcg is gone, if my ovary has shrunk at all, all that jazz.  Although I have a feeling that my ovary has gotten even bigger.  On top of all that, I'm dealing with DH right now.  I love that man so much and he's having SUCH a hard time.  Monday night he had the worst PTSD episode I've ever seen him have.  He has night terrors and I'm used to those, but this episode happened while he was completely awake.  It was crazy.  He kept telling me to go to the bedroom and lock the door, or to go to his parents house.  But I didn't leave.  He was shaking and crying uncontrolably.  Which is big because he NEVER cries.  He just went off the handle and couldn't seem to get his head in the right place.  It was terrible.  

***small vent session** Okay, and this is what makes me mad.  He goes through all of this pretty often.  Usually he's asleep, but still.  Almost a year ago, he went in two different times to the VA and saw two different psychologist and they both told him that *basically* since he doesn't want to kill or harm his loved ones, then nothing's wrong with him and there's nothing they can do.  What a load of ****. So now I'm going to do some research on some local psych people who specialize in ptsd.  It's just nuts.

mommyin10- I'm so glad that you're doing well....all three of you!  I am so happy for you!  

dnikki- I'm glad that your first day went so well!  And that your little one is doing so great!  

luvkayln- Thanks for continuing to check up on me.  How's Miss Adalynn?  

keyan- I am so excited for you to start TTC again!  Also, I keep hearing about Zumba.  What the heck is it?  Lol

Rachjas: Our hearts, thoughts & prayers are with you & your family!

Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 34 weeks with Hayden!!!
Dnikkki: BFP!!! - 15 weeks!!! (appt 9/15)
Looloo: BFP!!! 14 Weeks!
Mommyin10: BFP!!! 8 Weeks with twins! (last RE appt Sat., ob appt 9/8)
sbumblebeeo: BFP! 7 Weeks!

Guesito: Meeting with new RE 9/10!

Hannah: CD7 (appt 9/9)
Naf: CD7
Candie: CD17
Pyar: CD18
Lina: CD21
jmh2005: CD26
ad_06: CD28
Mamatina: CD46

luvkayln:  Haha!  I'm reading your post, thinking that sounds like forever & then you said the same thing... Too funny!  But you're right, time will fly by and then we'll know the sex & your little one will make her debut! =)  Wow!  My ob actually mentioned u/s every two weeks, but she did say in the second trimester there isn't much to do, but I think she did mention u/s's, so I just don't know!  :)  Like I said, too much info & I get confused! =)

Keyan:  Thanks!  Yes, my ob did say that there isn't anything I have to do differently, no precautions I need to take, which is great, but when you have multiples, there is less room for them to grow & again, with a T-shaped uterus, there is even less room... so, we'll have to hope & pray that they do well & luckily they're in separate sacs, which is the best case scenario! =)  I can't wait til you can start ttc again!!!  I have a feeling this Thanksgiving will be full of blessings ;)

dnikki:  Happy 15 Weeks!!! =) That's great your first day went well, but I can't imagine how tired you must have been! ;(  Good for you to have a few days off to rest. We haven't discussed how they'll sleep, but I would imagine they'd have separate cribs?!  Hmmm, hadn't even thought about it! Haha =)

looloo:  Thank you! That was so sweet =)  It's so good to hear from you!  It's been so long!  I'm sorry to hear you're so sick & actually losing so much weight ;(  I'm glad your baby is doing well!!!  Take care and be sure to check in with us soon ;)

ad_06:  I'm glad your dad's surgery went well!  I'm sure that's a huge relief for you & now your dh can have you back! =)  I'm sure he missed you too.  That's a long time to be away.  When will your dad get to go home?

mrspace:  So, were you bleeding this whole time?!  I'm not sure I understand.  You're bleeding before having a m/c or are you going through a m/c?!  Sorry, for me my numbers went down and then later on, I bled, but just a little more than a regular AF...  I guess we're all different...  Sorry to hear about dh.  I hope he gets some help soon ;(
mommyin10- When I went in for our u/s last Tuesday I had a few tinges of blood.  Nothing too major.  Even the doctor said that it can be completely normal when you're early on in a pregnancy.  But by that night, the bleeding REALLY started.  So I kept bleeding the whole time.  I stopped bleeding on Monday.  I started bleeding during the miscarriage.  I'm sorry for the confusion.  In all honesty, the miscarriage hasn't been that bad.  It's my ovary that's making everything bad.  I did bleed much worse than my typical AF and I was in a lot of pain. But again, the pain is mostly from the ovary.  We'll be going in again Friday to check everything out again.  The doctor said that by then everything should be out of my system and we can start working on my ovary to try to shrink it down, or see what we need to do.
Luvkayln: Do you think this one would work?

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-3-MHz-PRENATAL-FETAL-DOPPLER-BABY-HEART-MONITOR-GEL_W0QQitemZ190302362468QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item2c4ee79b64&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14
I'm so glad you appointment went well and you are all in good health.  That is so reassuring to me.

I am officially 8 weeks...again!  LOL.  Man those 5 days made a big difference.  Oh well.

Take care.
they moved my apt forward it the second woohhooooooo x
Hi Ladies!
Sorry but the last week has been a bit of a blur!  Jake came home just before the weekend and we have been getting to know him and his little schedule.  I'm already getting a bit nervous for when dh goes back to work!!  He is doing really well and all of his lung issues have cleared thank goodness.  It turns out that he was misdiagnosed.  He did not have fluid in his lungs but he was having respiratory distress because his lungs were underdeveloped.  This led to the lung collapse etc.  We are just so thankful everything turned out fine and that we are all home and healthy again.  I have recovered really well from the c-section and have been going on walks with dh, Honey and Jake in the stroller.  Honey has been so good.  Whenever Jake stirs or cries in his crib Honey runs over to him and starts whining.  She is very curious and has learned to sleep through his grunting and animal noises :)

I posted some new pics :)

Mommyin10 - Congrats again on an amazing appt and great u/s!!!  I'm so glad it does not seem to be that your uterus will be an issue.  I think it will do just fine!  So exciting!  Are you showing yet?

Luvkayln - Sounds like you are super organized and have a ton of stuff!  It's great that you have lots of clothes because I can't believe how many sleepers, onsies, blankets and bibs we go through with Jake!!!!  Mommyin10....start stocking up!  I can't imagine twins!!

Mrspace - So sorry you have been going through a rough time :(  I really hope you find some answers soon.  You have already been through so much.

Dnikki - Congrats on the new job!  I started feeling some movement around 15 weeks too.  It was only once in a while which is where my fetal heart dopler came in handy on the days I felt nothing.  Happy 15 weeks!

Keyan - Can you believe Sept is just around the corner and you will be ttc again very soon?  I know it has been a long wait for you.  

I'm so glad to be back ladies and as always SSBD!!!

Stacey
Dnikki- Yep! That's exactly what I have, except mine is pink and white! ;) Also, if you're anything like me, you'll run out of u/s gel asap, but you can buy more on ebay for like $3.00. :)

Stacey- Hey! :) It's good to hear from you! I've been thinking a lot about you and wondering if baby Jake was home yet or not! How sweet that Honey is so protective of Jake already! I hope my dogs react the same way to Addy. :) Gosh, that's so scary he was misdiagnosed, and that makes me nervous that they went ahead and scheduled your c-section but his lungs were slightly underdeveloped. I'll have to make sure that they check Addy's lungs before they induce me. My doctor did say at 36 weeks that she may need help breathing (would have to give her oxygen) but at 37 weeks should be fine, but still... your experience is a huge eye opener, I'm just so happy he's doing so great now and there's nothing to worry about anymore! :)

Mommyin10- Haha! ;) You're definately right, it'll be here before you know it! :) How cool that your OB is willing to do an u/s every 2 weeks! Doesn't that make you feel so great that she feels the same way you do!? I think that's awesome! :) I'm not sure if I'll get any more u/s. In fact, at my last appointment, she said there's no reason to do any unless there's something wrong, and I didn't even think of it at the time, but you know, that's exactly what they said when I was pregnant with Kayln. "Everything looks great, her growth is right on target.. we'll only do an u/s if something is wrong" bla bla bla... But the whole reason for me going to this particular hospital is b/c they specialize in high risk, and so I'll just have to tell her, I don't just want to see HER in the u/s, I want that cord checked constantly, especially near the end, ya know?? I know she's fine, so was Kayln, and look what happened! :(

Mrspace- Addy's doing great, thanks! :) Gosh, I'm so sorry for what dh is going through! That sounds terrible! :( I hope things start to get better for both of you, and you know they will! :)

Hannah- Congrats on getting your appointment moved! The 2nd is just right around the corner! Hopefully now you'll get some resolutions going, and be well on your way to your BFP! :)

sbumblebeeo: Hey, congrats on being 8 weeks... again! ;) When's your next u/s?

Ok, gotta go make dinner! Have a great night ladies! :)
quick grandbaby update....went to ob today daughter is 2cm dialated! she will be moving with me tommorow and I have been so busy decorating her nursery! cant wait! doc said baby next week 4 sure.. either natural or indused!
Luvkayln: Thanks!! I just ordered it and it should be here in 3 days!! Woo-hoo!! I have a cheapo one from WalMart but it doesn't do a bit of good. I couldn't hardly hear it when I was almost due with DS! It will be such a relief to hear baby anytime I want lol! Also, I couldn't find where I could buy extra gel...I typed in anything I could think of...

GUESITO: I'm glad DD is moving in with you! How fun to decorate the nursery!! Congrats on the appt. with the new RE! Keep us updated!!
mrspace:  You really don't have to apologize for any confusion! ;)  I was just curious & concerned.  We're all different, going through different crazy experiences.  That's good you're going back to your doc on Friday.  It sounds like he'll be keeping a close eye on you!

sbumblebeeo:  Thanks & congrats on your 8 weeks!!!  That's awesome =)  Remember I was telling you about our second baby being smaller?  Well, he/she is now only a day behind the other, so they do catch up! =)  No worries, okay?!  How are you feeling?

Hannah:  That's great news!  =)

Stacey:  It's wonderful to have you back with us!  You were definitely missed & thought of often ;)  What great news that you're home & Jake is doing so well!  Your pictures are just beautiful.  I'm just so happy for you and your family & Honey sure sounds like a great big sister!!! =)  Yes, I'm showing, but I think the clothes I wear kind of hide it.  Just today, three people at work noticed.  They already knew I was pregnant, but it was cute when they commented! :)

luvkayln:  You're so right.  I'm sure when you voice your concerns again to your doc, she'll understand ;) I was thinking of buying a monitor, too, but my ob said that when she listens to the h/b, she'll also do an u/s because otherwise you don't know if you're hearing two healthy h/b's or the same one twice... That scared me a bit.  I'll have to rely on my u/s and most likely worry in between!

Guesito:  I'm so happy to hear you & your daughter worked things out & she'll be home with you!  What wonderful news :)  Keep us posted!

Just quick everyone - if you could click on this link and see if you or anyone you know recognize this tatoo - This happened VERY close to where I grew up. Things like that in that town just don't happen. If you could e-mail to people I would sure appreciate. No one knows who she is and the only thing recognizable is her tatoo...

PLEASE READ: http://www.ottawacountysheriff.org/News%20Releases/Carroll%20Township%20Body%2008-25-09.htm
If you recognize this please contact them!!!

Thanks Ladies!!
mommyin10-  I did read that on your page and I wondered if the baby had a bit of a growth spurt.  I am so excited for you.  I am hoping that this baby just grows normally and they don't continue to tell me I've lost a few days here and there when I go back.  I am exhausted I can't imagine how you feel with two in there.  Get your rest!

luvkayln- I saw your new pic, you're so cute.  I can't wait for that baby bump you've got.  My next appointment isn't until September 18.  The doctor said he was ordering some special u/s to look for deformitites.  What ever that means.  I am hoping that is just a standard proceedure.  Well take care, you're looking great.
Hi ladies,

I know I've been away for a while, but it's been crazy busy here.  I cannot believe I'm at the top of the list now, it doesn't seem possible!!

Please pray for my little precious baby.  I went to L&D yesterday with contractions and they said I am between 2-3 cm dilated.  They gave me medicine and the contractions stopped, so I went home.  I am off work now, but I am having contractions again this morning only closer together.  It's so early, though!!

They told me they wouldn't stop the delivery again, but just let it happen if it does.  Which makes me so scared. :(  I just want my little one to be healthy and I feel so wretched for complaining about how uncomfortable I have been...

I would appreciate your thoughts and kind wishes.

--Worried mama...
Good morning everyone!  It's a MUCH better day today!  My temps went down quite a bit this morning, which is a great sign.  DH and I ended up in the hospital last night around 11:30pm.  At about 10:30m, I had started making supper (since DH gets off work at 11pm) and I started getting a small headache.  By 11pm, I was not doing good.  My left side (bad ovary side) kept having sharp pain after sharp pain.  My head was killing me.  And I felt nauseated.  So then at 11:30, I started vomiting really bad.  I took my temp and it had spiked from about 98.2 (took it at around 7pm) to 101.9.  So we rushed to the ER.  Luckily, my ovary/tube did not rupture.  My ovary is still really really big and the doctors don't really know why I got so sick.  By about 1am my temp was back to normal and I was feeling much better.  The doctor said it could be a hormonal thing too.  Since my hormones are all over the place.  So now, it's back to just taking it easy.  We'll know more tomorrow after my appointment.

DH's update is great too.  We think we found a psych guy around this area to go talk to.  According to his website, he specializes in military ptsd, but he's not a part of the VA.  He has a separate business specifically for that reason.  For some reason, sometimes, men and women in the armed forces get treated like **** if they mention ptsd or needing help.  It's stupid.  So this guy is off base so that they can come to him without feeling like less of a soldier/Marine/sailor/etc.  So I think we're going to book an appointment with him.  Can't hurt, right?

luvkayln- I'm glad you are both doing so well.  I can't believe that you're over halfway through already.  I can't wait to see her.  She's going to be so perfect!

mommyin10- Thanks for all the support.  It's good to know that I have people who are concerned about me.  I feel so much better today, it's rediculous.  The pain is still there, but I have a lot more energy and I just feel better.   So hopefully I'll still feel this good after work and I'll be able to get a little bit of housework done!  Ha ha.  How are you doing?

stacey- Your family is so sweet and perfect. I'm so happy for you and happy that you're all home and healthy.  He's a perfect baby.  Congrats!

sbumblebeeo- Congrats on being 8 weeks!  I'm glad you are feeling better and I can't wait for your next u/s.  
Kaylee: It's good to hear from you! I'm sorry about the contractions, but if you're getting them again and they are closer together - you need to go back to L&D right away! Did they say why they weren't going to stop it again? Best of luck to you and you know we'll all keep you and little Hayden in our thoughts and prayers! Update us ASAP!!! GOOD LUCK!!

Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 34 weeks with Hayden!!! We're all praying for a healthy delivery!!!
Luvkayln: BFP!!! 23 weeks with Adalynn Noelle!!! =) (appt 9/8)
Looloo: BFP!!! 14 Weeks!
Mommyin10: BFP!!! 9 Weeks with twins! (last RE appt Sat., ob appt 9/8)
sbumblebeeo: BFP! 8 Weeks! (appt 9/18)

Guesito: Meeting with new RE 9/10!
mrspace: Working with the doc on finding a solution/results - appt Fri.

Hannah: CD8 (appt 9/2)
Naf: CD8
Candie: CD18
Pyar: CD19
Lina: CD22
jmh2005: CD27
ad_06: CD29
Mamatina: CD47
Kaylee:  Wow, it is getting close!  Did the doctors give you any reason to worry if Hayden comes early?  I know it's got to be scary, but you & your little one are in our thoughts and prayers!!!  I'm glad to hear you're off work & taking it easy :)  Keep us posted & take care, Mommy!!! =)

sbumblebeeo:  I bet your little one will be just fine =)  I know it's hard not to worry, but to see that mine was over a week behind and is now just a day behind, I hope that gives you some hope ;)  I have another u/s on Sat., so it'll be good to see how they've grown.  I had the worst time walking the dog last night.  My whole belly felt like it was stretching!  I wonder if that's when the growth spurts happen?!  Did your doc give you any meds? I hope you're feeling better!!

luvkayln:  Happy 23 Weeks! =)

Candie:  Where have you been?  I hope you're feeling better! ;)

Keyan:  I'm glad your temps are getting cooler!  OMG, it's back up to the high 90s here & just hot, hot winds ;(  It's miserable!  Feels like walking through an oven...  maybe more so 'cause I'm pregnant?!  Who knows! ;)  Good luck with your medical bills!
Thanks for all your words -- having the support helps more than you know.  

They said that babies born at 34 weeks generally need a little more care, but that they do just fine and there is no reason to worry.  I'm not sure why it wasn't very reassuring, but... I just know that she probably won't be quite 5 lbs yet.  I just want her to be healthy, you know and I guess I prepare for this just yet?  I am trying to *calm down* though and take a warm bath to see if it helps.  If they get closer together still or more painful in the next hour, I will go back in.

I woke up the hubbie and so we'll wait it out together.

I'll update you guys soon.
kaylee-  Don't worry.  You are far enough along that your baby will be just fine.  It not than the doctor would have tried to stop the contractions again.  They know what they're doing.  Keep your thoughts positive and we'll keep praying for you.  All will be just fine, you'll see!

mommyin10- Yes you did make me feel much better.  I hope your right and this little one catches up just like yours!  The doctor gave me Zofran for all the vomitting and it has worked like a charm.  I put the weight back on that i lost and that is a good thing.  I'm pretty small at 108.  He also gave me the prescription prenatals.  I was taking the over the counter kind.  I want to go back to those.  These new ones make me constipated.  I haven't gone potty since I started taking them last Friday.  UGH my belly hurts.  I'm really glad you said you can feel your belly stretching.  I thought I was crazy!  I swear I feel it too from time to time.  I hope that means they are all growing just as they should.  I cant tell you how happy I am for you.
So upset right now!!!!!! daughter not moving in with me....decided to stay homeless with her husband living in different homes everyday! Nursery is just making me break down!

sorry :(
So can someone please ease my mind about being intimate with my husband?  We have not BD'ed since we concieved in July.  I just have it in my head that if the doctor can stick his wand in there and see the baby then Larry can stick his "wand" in there and poke it or cause me to lose another one.  We asked the doctor and he said as long as we don't bleed we're fine but I just can't get it out of my head.  He is starting to get anxious and asked how much longer he needs to wait.  Anyone else wait?  Am I just too paniced?
sbumblebeeo: As long as you aren't bleeding and the doc didn't give you any restrictions on that particular issue - You should be fine. I was the same way, but also thought, well the RE has done how many vaginal u/s...?? Go ahead and do the deed!!
Hi there everyone!  So great to see so many happy, healthy pregnant ladies and so many new additions.  I'm so happy for you all.  I've been checking in to make sure you're all OK, just not posting.

Thank you all for your notes, I will definitely catch up with you all soon.  I've been feeling a little better each day, just a slow process.

Take care my friends!  :)
Sorry for venting!!! I just want to pull my hairs out. I need to forget about everything and everyone thats upseting me and focus on getting mentally healthy to TTC.  Thanks for listening!!!!
Hi ladies sorry i've been missing lately just thought i'd pop in and update i'n 5dpo but really have no hope this month.Hubby and I have been having issues.I will catch up when I have more time I hope you are all welll see you for now.
Quick update!!! I have to get ready for work =)
We went for a nice trip to the fair last night and had a blast!! DS LOVED the animals!!! We really didn't eat much fair food - but I did end up getting sick and tmi diarrhea also. Just once though...I feel better this morning. I wish I would have gotten a little more sleep to run on today!!! I should be recieving my fetal doppler soon, I'm pretty sure it was shipped yesterday!!! I'll update on everyone later!! Have a good day!!!

Hugs, Love and SSBD to all :-)

Looloo: BFP!!! 14 Weeks!
Mommyin10: BFP!!! 9 Weeks with twins! (last RE appt Tomorrow., ob appt 9/8)
sbumblebeeo: BFP! 8 Weeks! (appt 9/18)

Guesito: Meeting with new RE 9/10!

Hannah: CD9 (appt 9/2)
Naf: CD9
Candie: CD19
Lina: CD23
jmh2005: CD28
ad_06: CD30
Mamatina: CD48

pyar:  5dpo

Candie:  It's always great to hear from you ;)  Even though it's a slow process, I'm happy to hear your body is healing.  Have a wonderful weekend!

sbumblebeeo:  I'm glad you feel the stretching too!  Haha =)  I think I'll ask my RE tomorrow if that's what it is.  That's great that the Zofran is helping you!  Yes, you are tiny at 108.  Is that a normal weight for you, a pre-pregnancy weight?  To help with constipation, be sure to drink A LOT of water all day long & get lots of fiber.  I've read up on it & Raisin Bran for breakfast is great, also Fiber One has some really good chewy granola-type bars.  I keep one in my purse each day.  As far as intimacy, I agree with dnikki.  I had been waiting too 'cause I couldn't remember if I was told to wait till I see or hear the hb!  My ob said, go ahead and bd, exercise, etc...  I decided I'll hold off on the exercise, though.  I couldn't forgive myself if anything happened...  I'm glad you're feeling better!!!

pyar:  Good to hear from you :)  Sorrry you don't feel positive about this cycle, but sometimes you never know...  Best wishes!

dnikki:  Sounds like a fun night! =)  I tried your link, but it didn't work.  I'll try again.  Have a great day!

Luvkayln:  How are you?  Are you working this weekend? ;)

Keyan:  So, tomorrow  you meet with your doc to pay the bill?  When will he examine you to see if the PCOS is due to the Lupron or not?  I hope you're feeling better & you have a good weekend =)
How are you & Hayden doing?
sbumblebeeo: I think it's your own personal decision if you want to bd or not... Honestly, I don't feel comfortable doing it, and we really only have a few times during this pregnancy. Reason being, and I hate to even talk about this, but when I was pregnant with Kayln, we had sex all the time. So 3 days before we lost her, we had sex, and you know what... she got scared or something and jumped up into my ribs and it was the most painful experience ever! She stayed there for about 30 minutes, and it's my belief that when she relaxed and went back to down to being head down, her cord then got wrapped around her neck and got the knot in it. I have 13 weeks to go, and I'm not trying to risk anything!! Trust me, I can't get that out of my head, and I worry non-stop about something happening to Adalynn. I'm not trying to scare you, it's definately your decision and you are still very early, so like the other girls said, it's fine as long as there's no bleeding. But I'm at the point where sex isn't even appealing to me, it's my child that's #1, nothing else. This is just my personal decision inspired by my own personal fear.

Pyar- Congrats on being 5dpo! I'm sorry you're not too hopeful this cycle, and I hope things get better with you and dh! We will all still hold out lots of hope for this time! :)

Dnikki- Hhmm.. you should be able to search for "ultrasound gel" on ebay, and you should be able to find a good deal. I'll see what I can find for you. :) That's awesome that you'll be getting your monitor soon, that way you'll be able to hear the baby at any point! :) Have a great day at work!

Mommyin10- Yes, unfortunately i'm working until midnight tonight, and then tomorrow I'm working until 10. I'm off on Sunday, so that's good! :) Here's an early congrats for tomorrow's ultrasound, and it being your LAST visit to the RE! Yay! :)

Candie- Hey there! It's so good to hear from you! :) I'm glad you're starting to feel better! Hopefully if no luck this cycle, you'll be able to start your Femara next cycle! Are you thinking you'll be able to? Good luck this time though! Fingers are crossed!!!! ;)

Keyan- Thanks for the note! :) I'm excited to only have 13 more weeks! That seems so unreal! :)
No one can blame you.  Your experiences with your last pregnancy was terrible but that isn't going to happen this time.  It was a crazy fluke that should never have happened and your doctors know what to look for now.  I bet you are going to have the most perfect little girl anyone has ever seen!  You deserve it more than anyone I know including myself.  

God Bless you and your baby!!!!
Hi everyone!  I am back from the Poconos after three weeks.  I have not caught up on all of the posts yet but it looks like everyone is doing well.  I am glad everyone is doing well.  I am hoping to do an IUI cycle in September but I am not sure yet.
Pregnancy or Fertility questions?
100,000+ doctor answers