Calling All Women of Strength!
A Strong Woman VS. A Woman Of Strength

A strong woman works out everyday to keep her body in shape…
But a woman of strength builds relationships to keep her soul in shape.

A strong woman isn't afraid of anything…
But a woman of strength shows courage in the midst of fear.

A strong woman won't let anyone get the better of her…
But a woman of strength gives the best of herself to everyone.

A strong woman makes mistakes and avoids the same in the future…
A woman of strength realiizes life's mistakes can also be unexpected blessings and capitalizes on them.

A strong woman wears a look of confidence on her face…
But a woman of strength wears grace.

A strong woman has faith that she is strong enough for the journey…
But a woman of strength has faith that it is in the journey that she will become strong.

Author Unknown

**************************************************
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)
Arlotheslug: (We miss you!)

Leighanne: BFP - 36 weeks!
vortex: BFP - 27 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 21 weeks (doc appt 2/11)
Jessie: BFP -16 weeks (doc appt 2/16)
Armyprincess: BFP - 14 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 8 weeks :)

kmcarino: (waiting for AF)
Shysana: (waiting for AF)
Guesito: (waiting for AF to start FET!)

Mommyin09: CD2
dnikki: CD4
Hannah1505: CD5 (u/s 1/29)
Luvkayln: CD5
jmh2005: CD13
ad_06: CD14 (iui today!)
mamatina: CD28 (any news?)

wishandaprayer: (appt today, retrieval soon!)

BabyMamma:  3dpo
Candie:  4dpo
rachjas: 5/6 dpo
Sexykeme: 7dpo
Mrspace: 8dpo
Keyan: 10dpo? (pre-op 2/6, lap 2/11)
Kaylee_Frye: 11dpo! BFP!
Lina: 12dpo
pyar: 12dpo
angelbaby_09: 16dpt (2nd beta today!)
*************************************************
Good morning ladies - My computer is back up and running...Well I finished my clomid yesterday, so we shall see. I didn't have time to read everyone's posts but know I am thinking of you all and I will catch up hopefully later today. The job interview was basically the wrong one - his boss didn't tell him I was interviewing for an LMT job not a SECRETARIAL JOB lol!! Oh well...I go to look at some office space today so maybe I can be my own boss - that would be great! Then I would be able to schedule my clients around my ttc appointments!!!

Well, I will catch up later - I'm going to post a journal...
Pyar- I'm so sorry AF showed! :( But that's great you're getting closer to your IVF! How exciting!!! :)

Leighanne- I've heard that too, about the baby's sleeping patterns being the same as they were in utero. It'd be interesting to see if that works for Jaedyn, b/c I never got to find out. :( Kayln started sleeping through the night for a while  before I delivered her, and I had her at 36 weeks. And the alarm clock would go off every morning at 5:30 and it would wake her up, and then she'd be ready to start her day! :) Can't wait to see pics of the little guy once he's born! :)

dnikki- Oh, I'm sorry about your interview! I think that would be awesome though if you rented your own space, and could be your own boss! What all of us would want, especially during ttc since you can schedule your appointments around your ttc schedule! :) Do you have a plan for next cycle, just in case? I'm ready for you to start the injections with me! :) I'm able to go back on them once this cycle is over, and it'd be fun to go through it with someone else too! :) But I have high hopes for you this cycle, so hopefully this one works and you don't have to worry about the injections! Good luck! :)

Keyan- Don't tell mommyin09 lol ;) , but I finished the book last night and bawled like a baby! It is a very well written book though, and it does involve ttc so it pulls you right in! What's a better book to read, it involves animals and babies! :) I hope AF stays away for you tomorrow, but if the nasty witch decides to show, I'm glad you are getting geared up for your LAP! That will surely help with this ttc process and get you your baby! :) Good luck!

mrspace- How are you feeling today? Stay positive, Sunday is just a couple days away! Come on BFP! :)

Hey there!  Gosh, I'm glad things are better and that you read this with your hubbie.  That sounds super healthy!  I never show mine these boards!  What communication.  Thanks for the name compliment.  I like it too: unfortunately it's not really mine.  It's based off a character in a TV show I like a lot.  

I value my anonymity somewhat, but my friends would be able to easily piece it together if they saw my username.  Love my shows!

Unrelated: is anyone catching Big Love this season?  Whoa....
Good morning!  And it is a FABULOUS morning.

I'm 12dpo.  And NO AF!  Last month I started spotting right before I went to bed on 11dpo.  Then when I woke up my temp dropped and I was really spotting.  Since this cycle is mimicing last cycle A LOT.... I was expecting the same.  Well it's 9am on 12dpo...not even a tinge of color on my cm let alone spotting.  And....my temp went up by .2 degrees!  So I really hope this is a good sign.  I'm trying to stay calm today.  I want to test tomorrow (and I might). But I'm going to TRY to hold off til Sunday.  After work today I'm going to buy the tests so wish me luck.

My stomach is bothering me again this morning.  I haven't gotten sick but my tummy keeps grumbling. It's a mix between nausea and hunger pains.  Weird.  I'm still craving spaghetti o's from yesterday ha ha.  My bbs last night... I swear I wanted to cut them off they hurt so bad.  They aren't as bad this morning.

I feel a lot more crampy this morning, but I'm still having "those problems" from earlier this week and I'm pretty sure it's from that.  But we'll see.  I'm still attempting to prepare myself for AF to show.  But dear God I hope she doesn't.  This could really be it!

luvkayln- Thank you for the kind words. I think my temps are looking pretty good right now, but we'll see.  I think part of the reason my stomach hurts is that I'm so nervous. I already opened up the Tums this morning lol.

mommyin09- David Cook and I met a few years ago.  I only live a few hours away from where he's from.  I heard him sing in a bar with some friends of mine.  It was AWESOME.  He was so darn cute and so good.  Granted...I was engaged at the time lol.  He had a drink with my friends and I.  We didn't think anything of it til American Idol started last year.  Holy ****.  I mean, I don't know the guy but it was cool. I felt famous by association ha ha!  Oh, check out my temps compared to last month. I think it looks good!!

kaylee- Oh sorry!  I understand about not wanting everyone to know your real name.  I'm okay with it I guess.  Most people can guess what my name is, or they know what my name is. I'm not worried, personally.  How's that little one doing?  I bet you're getting excited!  I can't wait til your ultrasound!  Hopefully I'll be joining the BFP list after this weekend!

Keyan- Well I'll be 14dpo on Sunday so that WAS my plan.  But since I normally start my period on 12dpo, I'm thinking of testing tomorrow.  Plus, I'm REALLY impatient.  I think I'll wait to see what my temp does tomorrow. If it stays up then I'll test tomorrow.  I'm so nervous! My stomach is already in knots.  Granted I'm also a little nauseas this morning lol.

candie- Yes, I hope I get a nice surprise too.  I hate this part of the tww!  When you only have 1 or 2 days left til test day.  It's so nerve-wracking.  You'll be there soon!  Hopefully we'll both be joining the bfp list!

mrspace- You're getting me nervous just reading your post! lol :) Now my insides are doing flips for you!! :) I hope you test tomorrow! Good luck! :)
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)
Arlotheslug: (We miss you!)

Leighanne: BFP - 36 weeks!
vortex: BFP - 28 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 21 weeks (doc appt 2/11)
Jessie: BFP -16 weeks (doc appt 2/16)
Armyprincess: BFP - 15 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 9 weeks
Kaylee_Frye: BFP! (u/s 2/24)

angelbaby:  waiting for AF ;(
kmcarino: waiting for AF
Guesito:  Come on, AF! waiting to start FET!
(send prayers for her mom!)

pyar:  CD1 ;(
Lina:  CD3
Shysana: CD5
Mommyin09: CD6 (u/s 2/5)
dnikki: CD8
Hannah1505: CD9
Luvkayln: CD9
jmh2005: CD17
mamatina: CD32 (any news?)

wishandaprayer: (transfer soon!!!)

ad_06: CD14: 4dpiui
BabyMamma:  7dpo
Candie:  8dpo
rachjas: 9/10 dpo
Sexykeme: 11dpo
Mrspace: 12dpo
Keyan: 14dpo (pre-op 2/6, lap 2/11)

Pyar:  I'm so sorry about AF ;-(  You are one step closer to IVF & I am happy for you for that.

mrspace:  Your chart & symptoms do look/sound promising!  Keep us posted...I bet you can't wait till Sun to test! ;)

Keyan:  I'm still holding out hope for you, my friend, but I know you're already looking ahead to your lap & I'm glad you're so positive!  Yes, I know you are emotional & so maybe you should wait for the DVD!  I will wait, too, but I'm loving the book in the meantime ;-)

dnikki:  Ugh!  Sorry about the interview!!!  That is a great plan, though, to have your own space :)  Keep us updated!!!

leighanne:  That's so cute you're even wanting to wash the baseboards!  I'm sure Jaedyn will appreciate it ;-)  I'm sure it's normal to be nervous, but I bet you'll be a great mommy!!!
TEST! TEST! TEST!

(Take it with a grain of salt, I couldn't stand the waiting either).  

Oh and don't take my name preference to heart as anything critical of you or anyone else.  I am unnecessarily paranoid about the nets.  What in the world would I even have on this site that could possibly compromise me?  An ovulation tracker?!  I'm sure you are just fine :)
I swear I'm going nuts over here.  It's 10:30 right now.  I go to lunch at 11, and then I don't get off work til 5.  Then I'm going to buy the tests because the store isn't open on Saturday (weird I know).  Then I'm testing tomorrow morning I think.  Part of me thinks I should wait until Sunday, but since my period hasn't started yet, I think it'll be fine.  I'm going to see what happens with my temps tomorrow. If they drop, then I probably won't test. But if they stay up-ish (above that line we all know so well), then I'll test.  It'll just depend on what happens.

If I test tomorrow and it's positive, I'm going to take ALL the tests (coz we all do it), and put the digital one in a ziplock baggie and pack it with Dh's lunch.  I know that sounds gross but it's not. It's in a baggie (as all the food is).  Then take it to work for him and watch his face as he opens it.  I so hope that it happens that way.

I'm so nervous and anxious and excited and scared and...ahhh... it's not a good day for me to be at work ha ha.  Nothing to keep me busy right now.
OK ladies.  I'm certainly not getting my hopes up, and I know it may not mean anything, but my temps are really high!  It was 98.61 this morning and almost as high the past few days and it's never been like that.

mommyin09 - Oh, I'm sorry you hit a rough part in the book.  There are a few of those, but luvkayln is right, that's only natural since some of the parts revolve around ttc and family too, so it definitely hits home for us on all levels.  I'm glad you are enjoying it again.  When we saw the movie, it was the same way.  We'd laugh out loud at certain parts and then be crying at others.  

luvkayln - It's so good to hear from you!  I'm glad you're enjoying your month off.  Hopefully AF goes away and you can get on with it.  I know what you mean about the book.  When DH and I got home from the movies, we ran to Nittany and showered him with hugs and kisses.  We were joking that he'd be thinking, "what the hel l is wrong with you??"  I think it made it even harder because he's the same type of dog and we can relate to a lot of the things that Marley did and Nittany is starting to get older (he's 9) and gray, so we really are fearing the "end of the story."  It really is a beautiful story though, isn't it?  Are you planning to see the movie?

Keyan - Thanks for the good wishes!  I hope you're right.  I really hope AF stays away for you, but if she does show, it's OK because you have your lap to look forward to and that will definitely bring you the happy ending you deserve.

pyar - So sorry about AF.  Take care.

Kaylee - Yay for you!  I'm so happy that your numbers are looking so good and I hope things continue to progress so well for you.  Enjoy being pregnant!  :)
Good morning....and HAPPY FRIDAY!!!  I am so excited to sleep in tomorrow morning!

Thanks for all your kind words regarding my parents.  It's really fine.  My sister and I had a good laugh over it.  We also know my parents really well and don't find their reaction surprising at all. Over the next few months they will get more excited I am sure.  I kind of surprised them with it :)

So, the baby had a fast heartbeat which could mean a girl, and I did the Chinese birth calendar and it said boy!  So, I think it could go either way.  I definitely want to find out but would be equally happy with a boy or a girl....no preference.  Just healthy and bouncy please! :)

Leighanne - You are getting so close!  How exciting.  I'm sure things could change very quickly but I do know a lot of mom's who were a bit late on their first.

Pyar - So sorry about AF :(  But as mentioned you can now do IVF and I'm sure you will get your BFP very soon!

Luvkayln - I get teared up just imagining what the ending of that book is!  I'm with Keyan - I don't think I can do it.  I still get sad when I think of "Old Yellar"!  You may be too young for that but it was another sad dog story :(  Glad you are relaxing but it is hard to stay away from here isn't it??  Regarding AF, I don't recall my AF being longer from injections.  I would call your RE if it doesn't start to lighten up in the next day or so.

Mrspace - Wow...you are having lots of symptoms and no sign of af?  I also feel nervous for you.  It will be very tempting to test tomorrow!  I can't even say don't, because I probably would.  I really like American Idol too and saw the concert when they were here last year :)  David Cook is awesome but I find he is a little full of himself now...a bit arrogant!  He is great though.

Keyan - Sorry about your BFN! :(  There is still hope but even if AF shows you are on to bigger and better things and you will get your BFP soon after!  I know it.  

Candie - Thinking of you!!!  I'm sending lots of baby dust and BFP vibes your way my friend!!

Guesito - My thoughts are with you and your family.  Update us when you are ready.

Kaylee - Awesome about your beta!!!  Congrats!!  I remember the relief of that second beta very clearly!  And a lot of people on here don't use their real names.  I get so used to the name "handles" that when people tell me their real names I find it really hard to switch over!!

Dnikki - Sorry about the interview. It may have seemed like a waste of time but if you made a good impression (I'm sure you did) and they have a LMT opening, I'm sure you will be top of mind!  Good luck with the clomid!

Mommyin09 - Good luck with the end of the book!  It sounds like you may need a box of Kleenex by your side :)
ladies thanks for all your words of encouragment yes looking forward to ivf

mrspace thinking of you good luck
Stacey- I am very nervous and jittery today.  I've never felt this positive (or this nervous) before.  The signs seem to all be there.  I checked my cm againg a little bit ago and still no color change or spotting at all. So that's good. I think I am going to test tomorrow morning since AF will be one day late at that point. But it'll depend on what my temps do.  If my temps drop..I won't.   The chinese birth chart has been right for my family every single time so I am pretty sure it'll work for me. But I completely agree with what you said... as long as it's a healthy baby, I could care less.  If I am pregnant.... according to the chinese chart, we should be having a little girl on my little sister's birthday lol.

candie- Your temps look AWESOME!  I'm so excited for you!  Just a few more days til you test!  I just know it's going to be an awesome month for us... and an even more awesome year!  

Too the rest of you...I'm sorry if I start to annoy you all today by writing on here a lot.  I'm trying to keep myself busy ha ha.  We literally have nothing to do here at the office.  My boss is playing solitaire on his computer. I don't have games on my computer so I am sitting on medhelp and working on my online store.  My boss actually was helping me with my online store earlier this morning. So forwarning..... I may post a lot today.
OMGosh, I have to know!!!  Candie & MrsPace: let us know immediately after you test!

I want everyone here to be BFP with me!!  Then we have to inundate the October Babies forum.  Yaaaayyyyy!
Thanks for all your support and prayers.. She is in stable condition in a vegetative state and Dr's say they are done with her. She has a very long history of Strokes & Diabetes. They are transfering her to a Hospice facility (End of life) and we can just enjoy her until god comes for her very soon. When I got there she recognised me and she gave me a big smile and we both started crying.
Candie: OMG! You never voice your maybes, so now you've got me excited! :) Do you have a chart I can see? Imagine, after all this time the few of us have been together, Stacey really may be leading the way... Oh, I sure hope so! Fingers tightly Xd for you, my friend!!!

Mrspace: Youre gonna drive yourself crazy hanging out on the site all day! LOL! I hope the rest of your day flies by & you get to pack dh a special lunch ;)

Stacey: Oh, you had to mention Old Yellar... ;-( What a shock for us kids, huh!? Yes, I'll have my Kleenex handy!

Guesito: Oh, I'm just heartbroken for you! ;( Take care & know we're all thinking of you...
Ok, I guess maybe I have to be signed in to see O trackers... Your chart looks really good, very promising!!! Best wishes :-)
Candie - I took a look at your chart too and it does look very good!  Keep those temps high!!!  I'm getting excited too....come on bfp!!

Mommyin09 - I knew I could count on you for remembering poor Old Yellar!! :)

Mrspace - Good luck tomorrow!  May your temps stay sky high!

Guesito - I am just so sorry.  It is absolutely heartbreaking.  I hope your mom is pain free and comfortable.  It's wonderful that she recognizes you and I am sure you will cherish every second with her.  Thinking of you.
Mommyin09- My day is going by a little faster now.  Not much but a little. It's either stay on here/work on my website, or twiddle my thumbs all day long.  I should have brought a book to work so I could read! But I didn't think ahead very well.  But it's been nice.  There have been some wonderful girls keeping me company and helping to keep my mind off of things.  We've been swapping recipes so now I'm hungry again.  Ha ha

stacey- Thanks for the kind words.  I am going to try REALLY hard to NOT test tonight.  But I'll be home alone until 10:30 when DH gets home. So knows what I'll do. I don't have a lot of will power! I keep feeling like I might be having cramps, but then it turns out to be gas bubbles. Sorry if that's TMI.  Also, I slept in a really bad position last night and so my lower back hurts from that a little too. I keep over thinking everything!  Ahhh.  It's okay.  Only a few more hours left in the work day and I can go buy the tests and go home for the weekend!
Good morning! :)

Mommyin09- I hope you had a safe drive to your mom's last night! Enjoy your weekend of having nothing but a great time! :) You didn't say anything to me about keeping the thread up to date throughout the weekend for you, so I'm assuming you'll be popping in and out over the weekend to update us. :) I can't wait to hear if you chicken out or not with Sylvia Browne! lol ;) Please prove dh wrong!!! ;)

Mrspace- Sorry about your bfn last night! :( I know they are always hard to see, especially when you absolutely feel this is it! But like I said, the baby could just now be implanting (6-12dpo) and since last cycle you were already spotting by 11 dpo and full AF by the morning of 12 dpo, you are technically late now! I hope your test this morning brings you a BFP! Good luck! :)

Guesito- Oh sweetie, your post brought tears to my eyes! :( I'm just so sorry you are going through this! Even though I've been through terrible losses before, I've never experienced the pain of losing a parent. My prayers are with you and your family, and I hope God gives you strength and comforts you during these very, very hard times! Thank you for keeping us posted. ((HUGS))

Candie- I checked out your chart, and it looks great! :) I really hope this is it! Lord knows you deserve it! :) It's CD 10 for me, and I think AF is FINALLY over with! That's the longest I've ever experienced a period, so it must be from these injections! Maybe the thicker your lining is, the longer your AF? I have no idea, but my lining was super thick on the follistim and was never that thick on clomid. Yes, I LOVED the book! I cried non-stop near the end, but that's expected with any dog lover! :) I really do want to see the movie. I'm wondering how closely it will follow the book though! I just started reading another book called Night I held an Angel: An inspirational testimony of a mother's healing journey after the loss of her still born child. I have another one waiting for me when this one is done, and really, I'm near the end already! I just couldn't put it down! She lost her baby the exact same way I lost Kayln, a cord accident. I think it's good for me to read it though, it feels theraputic for me. It makes me want to write a book about Kayln! I really think I should, I think that would be a great way to keep her memory alive, and it would help me in so many ways emotionally! She will always be my inspiration, always! :)

Keyan- I hope AF stays away for you today!! I know the LAP is coming soon, but it would be great if you got your BFP instead! :) Good luck! I'm holding out so much hope for you!! ;)
Good morning everyone.

13dpo now, no AF still and I got another BFN this morning. I feel awful this morning.  Headache and nausea.  My temps didn't drop a whole lot (just .2 degrees).  So I think I still have a chance. We'll just see what tomorrow brings.
mrspace- I'm sorry for the bfn. :( But like you said, your temps didn't drop by much, and AF still isn't here, so you definately still have a great chance! Keep up that positiveness, and hopefully you'll get great results tomorrow! :)
I got 3 Neg pregnancy tests and was pregnant for my last cycle I was testing too early. I hope you are too!!! Good luck!
Mrspace-don't give up hope yet!!

Guesito-I will say a prayer for you, take care

I got the call today that all 15 embies are still continuing to grow and I am on schedule for transfer Monday at 12:30. I will definitely transfer 2 and maybe 3 if they will let me!

wishandaprayer- Awww... CONGRATS!! This is so exciting!! :) Will you freeze the rest since you are only transferring 2-3? I'll be thinking of you on Monday! :) Good luck!!
luvkayln & guesito- Thanks so much for the positive words. I have a pretty positive attitude this morning.  There is still no sign of AF.  Even though she's one day late now.  So we'll see. I'm excited to test tomorrow!
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)
Arlotheslug: (We miss you!)

Leighanne: BFP - 36 weeks!
vortex: BFP - 28 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 22 weeks (doc appt 2/11)
Jessie: BFP -16 weeks (doc appt 2/16)
Armyprincess: BFP - 15 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 9 weeks
Kaylee_Frye: BFP! (u/s 2/24)

angelbaby:  waiting for AF ;(
kmcarino: waiting for AF
(send prayers for her mom!)

pyar:  CD2
Lina:  CD4
Shysana: CD6
Mommyin09: CD7 (u/s 2/5)
dnikki: CD9
Hannah1505: CD10
Luvkayln: CD10
jmh2005: CD18 (any news?)
mamatina: CD33 (any news?)

wishandaprayer: (transfer Monday!!!)

ad_06: CD14: 5dpiui
BabyMamma:  8dpo
Candie:  9dpo
rachjas: 10/11 dpo
Sexykeme: 12dpo
Mrspace: 13dpo
Keyan: 15dpo (pre-op 2/6, lap 2/11)

Luvkayln:  Thanks!  I hope I don't chicken out.  I'll update you tomorrow! :)  I'm actually leaving in about an hour.  I wouldn't make the drive at night.  It's just 2 hours, but dh wouldn't be comfortable with that!  If you want to update our list tomorrow, that would be great!  Hey, I just realized that I have one full week of work next week, then I'll be off for a full week, all around the time I expect to O.  What timing, huh!?  Have a great weekend!!!

mrspace:  I'm glad you're staying positive!  It could be too early, the other ladies are right.  Hang in there & let's hope AF stays far away :)

Keyan:  Hopefully AF doesn't show for you, as well!!!  I'm keeping my fingers crossed :)  Have a wonderful weekend with your visitors!

Candie:  I can't wait to hear from you!  I hope it's a wonderful weekend for you & dh ;-)

wishandaprayer:  Congrats!!!  Once again, I'm really excited for you & dh!  Will you take some extra time off of work?  Stacey is a big supporter of staying off your feet after your transfer & she's doing great.  So, I'll be thinking of you & sending lots of positive energy your way :)

Just FYI:  Luvkayln was mentioning Sylvia Browne.  For those who don't know her, she's a psychic who used to appear on Montel Williams.  She has a show tonight out by my mom's house & I got us tickets, (front row, center!)  Perhaps a little too close! :)  Anyway, I'm spending the weekend with my mom, shopping & doing mother-daughter stuff :) & we're interested to see if Sylvia will share any info with me re: our ttc journey.  It should be fun :)  I will be sure to update you all tomorrow.
Well ladies, as you know I am 5 dpiui, nothing really going on symptoms wise and things, just being really tired!! I don't even have sore bbs like I always do in the tww!!!! I think I am going to test on the 5th which would be 10dpiui, I am really hoping for a bfp, but afraid to get my hopes up.... When I got my BFP in 2006,  I had to get beta to even get my bfp...so we'll see.

Good luck ladies.

Sorry I don't post much....I just never seem to have the time.
Good morning ladies...

wishandprayer: That is awesome!!! Good luck with everything :-)

GUESTO: I'm so sorry about your mom...I will keep you and your family in my prayers. I hope everything works out for the best.

Leighanne: Not much longer to go!! Are you ready?

mrspace: How are things on your end? I know I talked to you last night, just wondering if anything else in new...?

Luvkayln & Hannah: It's nice to have such close cycle buddies :-) How are you guys doing?

Well, CD 10 here... I felt my ovaries start to kick in yesterday - I did nothing but driving all day I swear!! I'm hoping I'll get 2 good follies this time around. I'm using my monitor to detect O - So I will call the day of peak for IUI the next day. Do you think when I go in for the IUI I should ask for an u/s? Also, I thought about doing the trigger...what do you all think, and when should I do it?
I was with my friends yesterday, we were dress shopping for her wedding. She decided she wanted all of us to match instead of us picking basically our own dresses. I'm kind of stuck because if I get p/g in the next couple of months I'll be 4-6 months at her wedding and there will be NO WAY I will be able to wear the dress she picked. So I didn't order mine and figured I'll wait a couple of months to see what happens....

I hope everyone is having a good weekend!!!
Oh yeah, I have to wait until tonight to see if I have jury duty this week... :( Going to try to get out of it if I get picked...that will so screw up my IUI!!
dnikki- Doing good here! :) That's great you've decided to do iui this round! That will really increase your chances! I would do the trigger, that way they can time your iui around that. When is your next appointment, and are they monitering you with u/s at your appointements? I would let them know that you are planning to do the trigger with your iui, that way when your follies are mature they'll instruct you to do the trigger shot around 10 pm and then you'll come in 36 hours later. Actually, your dh will have an earlier appointment, and then you'll come in 2 hours or so later than his appointment ( but yours will be exactly 36 hours later). That's how it works at my RE anyway! :) My RE never does an u/s the day of iui, but he did this last time b/c I was worried that I had already ovulated but I hadn't so they went ahead with the iui. There's really no need to, b/c you'll usually have an u/s the day of your trigger shot, or the day before so you have an idea of how many follies, etc you have. That's great you're feeling your follies getting into action! My left one has been for a few days now, and my cysts are in the right so I know it's my follie trying to gear up too. But I'm honestly not trying this month, it's just that there's no way I can ignore my body! I've been doing this for too long to not pay attention to my ovaries, cm, etc! :) Good luck, and I'll keep my fingers  crossed that you don't have to do jury duty! What a bummer that would be if it messed up the timing of your iui!
I hope everyone is doing well in their ttc journey!  I am finally able to start my next cycle:)  I am CD1 and so excited to start this cycle.  This is a good month for me since Valentine's Day is my 6th wedding anniversary and my favorite day of the year anyway and my birthday is the day after, the 15th.  I am hoping since mY IUI will fall around then that it will bring us good luck and we will get pregnant!!

I am wondering if Mrspace tested this mornign and what the result was!  I am excited for her!
kmcarino- Wow, you are an inspiration girl! ;) I'm so glad you are jumping right into this next cycle, with great expectations! That's amazing that so much will be  happening for you this month, and what a way that would be if you could top it off with a BFP! :) Keep up the great attitude, and great things will happen for you!!!! :)

Mrspace- Ooh, still no AF?! Test, test, test!!! :) Good luck!!
Luvkayln: Got called for jury duty for sure - I just checked the website :-( Mommyin09 suggested I just tell them I have a fertility treatment scheduled for this week, so hopefully that should work - not to mention I don't have a sitter.
They are not monitoring me by u/s...it was my choice. I have the CBE monitor which works well for me. Maybe I'll go in the day I get my peak reading for an u/s to see the follies. I hope it works this cycle...we are coming up on a year and a half of IUI's and clomid....
14dpo now, still no sign of AF....got my 3rd BFN in a row.   Temps are dropping.  I don't think it's going to happen.  Even though AF is 2 days late now with no sign of showing.
dnikki- Aww... darn! :( Hopefully once you tell them your reasons, they will let you off of jury duty! I'm sure they will if mommyin09 told you that, since she works in a court room! :) I think that would be a good idea to go in for an u/s once you get a peak reading. That way, they can check to see how close you are to O'ing, and still do the trigger and timed iui. I hope this cycle works for you too, but can I suggest if this cycle doesn't work to seriously think about injections. I just think if you've been doing the clomid and iui's for a year and a half, and it hasn't worked yet, that it's probably safe to move on to something more potent, such as injections. I know you were thinking about it, but I think it's a positive step for you to take. I wish you all the best for this cycle though! :)

Mrspace- I sent you a note, but  again, I'm so sorry! :( One month I had a 26 day LP and I for sure ovulated when I thought I did b/c they did an u/s on me. Sometimes our cycles just do that, and there's no rhyme or reason to it! Even if AF is on it's way, just keep your head up and keep trying. You know you can get pregnant, it's just a matter of when.
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)
Arlotheslug: (We miss you!)

Leighanne: BFP - 36 weeks!
vortex: BFP - 28 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 22 weeks (doc appt 2/11)
Jessie: BFP -16 weeks (doc appt 2/16)
Armyprincess: BFP - 15 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 9 weeks
Kaylee_Frye: BFP! (u/s 2/24)

angelbaby:  waiting for AF ;(
kmcarino: waiting for AF
(send prayers for her mom!)

pyar:  CD3
Lina:  CD5
Shysana: CD7
Mommyin09: CD8 (u/s 2/5)
dnikki: CD10
Hannah1505: CD11
Luvkayln: CD11
jmh2005: CD19 (any news?)
mamatina: CD34 (any news?)

wishandaprayer: (transfer Monday!!!)- Good luck tomorrow!

ad_06: CD14: 6dpiui
BabyMamma:  9dpo
Candie:  10dpo
rachjas: 11/12 dpo
Sexykeme: 13dpo
Mrspace: 14dpo (AF stay away!)
Keyan: 16dpo (pre-op 2/6, lap 2/11)
Mamushko I just wanted to help U & update everyone here. Have a nice time with your dearest Mama!:)

Good night ladies from me!:)
Hugs & kisses,
Lina
Luvkayln: Hopefully I can tell them first thing in the morning when I get there what is going on with me this week...Since I'm group #10, I don't really want to sit there all day just to tell them there is really no way I can do jury duty!! I hope they let me off. I'll call the RE's office tomorrow and talk to them about the trigger and u/s on peak day. I've had the trigger a few times. Actually the first time I had one I did get my BFP but I had a m/c... That was when I found medhelp to see what the heck was going on (April 2007). If I get the office space at my RE's office I will go to injects in a month or two. It's not that the clomid isn't working, because I make usually 2 great follies with it and they both release...I'm not sure what the deal is.

mrspace: I'm sorry...it ain't over till AF shows though. Just keep your head up - although it is always hard to do...Just know we are here for you :-) Let me know if you need anything. I won't be on much tomorrow and I won't be able to answer my cell due to wonderful jury duty, but I can always get back to you.
Hey everyone!  Thought i'd pop in and see what's happening wiht you all.  OMG, lots of names I don't recognize but lots of BFP's..wonderful!  Thought our fertility events were over...but here we are with 3 embryos waiting and I finally got a period and started on Estrace...hopefully will have transfer in the next 10 days.  This will be our last attempt...we brought our embryos home from the states, 3 of them, we'll transfer them all as I'm 47 this month.....last chance.  I'm excited and terrified at the same time.  If any of you remember, Leighanne and I were due days apart except I miscarried twins at 9 weeks in July.  Wishing you all the best...I'll drop by when I can. :)
Hey everyone.  It's officially over.  AF started tonight.  Just spotting still but lots of cramps.

I also starting lactating yesterday.  I don't understand it.  I talked to my aunt and she said that I was probably producing the clear fluid that comes before you produce breast milk.  But it's not.  It's breast milk.  (I even showed my aunt..since she used to be a prenatal nurse).  The "liquid" is a yellowish cream color.  My boobs hurt so bad.
mrspace sorry about AF showing up did your aunt have any ideas re the lactating i ask because i also have it spoke to my doc and he did a blood test for prolactin and it came out normal and he just put it down to hormones but its always been in the back of my mind as to whether it affects my ferttility stay strong lets see what happens going forward
Good morning.

MrSpace - I am sorry about AF. about the lactating issue, maybe next time you go in for a check up , you can ask your doctor to check them. I am also expecting AF.

Mommyin09 - I am glad you had a great time w/ your mom!!

Luvkayln - I didn't know about that TTC was involve in the book/Movie? ...ummm maybe I will rent the movie.

Candie - I can't wait for your update today.....tons of SSBD

Babynr - Such a long time...I am glad to see you back and will pray hard for those 3 little one to make it.

Dnikki - I hope you don't have to sit there all day, I know how that feels.....good luck.

AF hasn't show for me yet...got a BFN on Friday and did another one today BFN. I am hoping the test are wrong, but If they are correct for AF to hurry up and show. I could still go waiting for another 4 days....due to medhelp's tracker that will put me on Thursday at 14dpo and so AF should be here on Friday...so a lot of waiting for me.

Good day to all!
just a quick CONGRATS for any new BFP's and some very super sticky babydust covered in super sticky sweet honey.....for those who are in the 2ww and are still ttc.

i have been kinda lurking cause i am just afraid of upsetting anyone with constant updates but i thought since i was posting and i havent posted in awhile i will give full update.

dh/bf/whatever...lol...and i are starting to do better, i think mostly it was hormones that was irritating me so badly and once we talked about it, it all seemed kinda like silly things to get upset about.  
as for baby, all seems to be going well, the incisional hernia that i have way low in my abdomin seems to be getting bigger and i am suppose to be wearing a abdominal binder, but the one i have doesnt work very well...ugh... it doesnt hurt but it just feels like that part of my belly is stretching more and there is alot of pressure. i go to OB on the 11th but i think i am gonna try to get in with my general surgeon this week, she said something about possible bedrest if it got too bad...ugh, my life is wayy too busy for bed rest, but then again i will do what i need to do for a healthy baby. now i had been completely freaking out cause at 18-19 weeks i really wasnt feeling any REAL movements so switched doctors and about 3-4 days after seeing my regular OB i started feeling REAL kicks....that was 2 weeks ago, and i am feeling constant movements several times a day. it is so cool....my boys havent felt it, but they are neither real interested nor patient.  my daughter has felt it a few times and bf has felt it every night when i flip onto my back....apparently baby kicks him in back/ribs...lol

hopefully we will be able to find out gender at my appt as they are talking about doing another u/s since i have to do glucose testing anyhow...lol

again good luck to all and here's to LOTS of 2009 BFP's and BABIES.......
dnikki- yes i am getting very close which makes me nervous.  it is all going to be so real soon.  everything is all set up, just a few last little things that arent really important.  i do need to pack my hospital bag though, we already have Jaedyn's packed.

babynr- that is great that you might be doing the transfer soon.  i really hope this is the time.  please keep me posted, we have a little kinship.
Good morning!
I hope everyone had a great weekend.  I spent it at my sister's place and we had a nice time.

Mommyin09 - Can't wait to hear how your weekend was and what queston you asked (because I know you would not have chickened out!)  Also looking forward to your u/s results this Thursday!

Mrspace - So sorry about af.  It is the worst when all the symptoms could be pointing to a bfp and then af shows.  It doesn't seem fair.  Regarding the lactating, have you done any research?  I have never heard of this before.  I think it is good to check in with your doctor/RE to see what it could be from.  

Keyan - So sorry about the -ve but as we always say, it is not over until it is over!  I'm still holding out hope for you!

Babynr - Welcome back!  I wish you all the best and a big BFP with this upcoming transfer!!  

Dnikki - Good luck with getting out of jury duty!

LinaG - Thanks for updating us in Mommyin09's absence!

Candie - Looking forward to your update!!  I hope you have some good news for us!
mommyin09 - Hope you had a great weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keyan - Oh, I am so sorry about the BFN.  I was hoping to hear better news.  If your 2nd O date is right though, then maybe it's still too early.  I'm still hoping those truckloads of SSBD bring you lots of luck!  :)  I'm doing OK.  My bbs started getting really tender last night and I have a little cramping this morning.  I'm fearing AF, but my temps are still super high.  If i make it through today, I think I'm going to have to cave in and test tomorrow.

mrspace - So sorry about AF.  I really had hoped we'd be celebrating this week.  I'm not sure about the lactating issue, but maybe you should call the doctor.

dnikki - Yikes, I hope you are able to get out of the jury duty.  I think that sounds like a great idea to just use your monitor, but go in for an u/s just to be sure about the follies.  I had no idea you have been on Clomid for that long!  Does your doctor have any other options for you?  I hope something works out for you soon.

kmcarino - February is a big month for you!  Congratulations on your 6th wedding anniversary.  I really hope that all of those events bring you lots of luck for you IUI.  It would be so wonderful to be able to add the celebration of starting your family to all of the other special celebrations.  I'll be praying extra hard for you!  

leighanne - I can't believe that the time is almost here!  I can understand being nervous, I'm sure I would be too.  It's just going to be so awesome when you get to meet him for the first time.  I wish you all the best.  :)

Joyce - Glad to hear things are going well.  How exciting to be feeling the little kicks.  I hope your hernia doesn't get any worse, but you're right, I'm sure we'd all do whatever we had to for our baby.  Take care and good luck at your appointment!

babynr - Welcome back!  That is so exciting that you could be having a transfer soon.  Good luck to you!  Be sure to keep us updated.  I'd love to see your name on the BFP list soon.
Good morning everyone. I'm cd1, officially.  I'm trying my best to stay positive but it's hard right now.   This is why:

Last night we went out with some friends.  The wife, we'll call her S, drove me CRAZY!  She keeps talking to me about having PCOS.  We go to the same doctor.  She has a 2 year old and is preggo again.  

Well last night I find out that she was never even tested for PCOS.  MY doctor (the one who took years to even check anything out, will barely treat me, and doesn't give me the time of day) just decided that she COULD have it so she started treatment.  

Second thing.... my doctor REFUSES to give me Metformin AND clomid together...EVER.  She said that you can't take both.  Well I know that's ****, but she has S on both!  And she's had S on BOTH for 6 months (before she got pregnant).  She won't let me do more than 3 months.  I asked her if this was because of the damage I have or my ovaries or whatever (which would make sense) and she told me you CAN'T take more than 3 months.  

Then.... She also flushed S's tubes.  S has NO reason to think that her tubes were blocked, but my doctor was trying to give her the best chances.  I've had damage and scar tissue galore, and she WON'T flush my tubes.  Or check me for endo, or anything else.  

So I'm just really aggrivated.  Lucky, S also gave me the name of an amazing doctor who she was ABOUT to go to, if she didn't get pregnant when she did.  He is fantastic and I've heard that a lot of people with fertility issues around here go to him.  So I'm going to call my DR for my appointment today and depending on what she says/does, we'll be taking one or two months off and switching doctors.  I'd like to take 2 or 3 months off...get tested for endo....have my tubes flushed...relax..... and then around the beginning of summer (once we're moved and have some things paid off...) start again.  And I'd like to go on Metformin while I'm taking time off.  Then go on both clomid and Metformin.  But we'll see what happens.

Oh, and to answer some of your questions, I talked to my doctor last month about my lactating.  She checked my prolactin and everything came back normal.  She said it wasn't because of the clomid and that I should just not worry about it.  But never told me why it was happening. If it's not hormones and not prolactin..what is it?  I hate it.  It hurts so bad and I leak everywhere.  My doctor tried telling me it was... collostrum (sp)...but I showed her that it wasn't. It's a definate yellowish cream color and it's definately milk. So I don't know.  AF started and I'm still lactating.  Great fun, let me tell ya.

Sorry for my negative attitude, but I'm just so over it right now.  I just want to get through my doctor's appt and give it a rest for a while.  I'll still be on here of course, I just need to get away from that doctor.
Stacey - We always seem to post at the same time!  Great minds think alike, right?  :)  I'm doing OK.  Like i told Keyan, I'm having some AF symptoms today, but my temp was still up, so I guess we'll see what the day brings.  Thanks for checking on me.
Thanks for the best wishes!  I am also really hoping that your test tomorrow will give you a bfp!!  I think it will and I can't wait for you to tell us that you got a bfp.  I will be starting Lupron, twice a day I think and Gonal tomorrow.  I am just so excited right now!
Unfortunately making funeral arrangements. Mom's health has worsen. Another Stroke![
Unfortunately making funeral arrangements. Mom's health has worsen. Another Stroke!