Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Calling All Women of Strength!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Calling All Women of Strength!

A Strong Woman VS. A Woman Of Strength

A strong woman works out everyday to keep her body in shape…
But a woman of strength builds relationships to keep her soul in shape.

A strong woman isn't afraid of anything…
But a woman of strength shows courage in the midst of fear.

A strong woman won't let anyone get the better of her…
But a woman of strength gives the best of herself to everyone.

A strong woman makes mistakes and avoids the same in the future…
A woman of strength realiizes life's mistakes can also be unexpected blessings and capitalizes on them.

A strong woman wears a look of confidence on her face…
But a woman of strength wears grace.

A strong woman has faith that she is strong enough for the journey…
But a woman of strength has faith that it is in the journey that she will become strong.

Author Unknown

**************************************************
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)
Arlotheslug: (We miss you!)

Leighanne: BFP - 36 weeks!
vortex: BFP - 27 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 21 weeks (doc appt 2/11)
Jessie: BFP -16 weeks (doc appt 2/16)
Armyprincess: BFP - 14 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 8 weeks :)

kmcarino: (waiting for AF)
Shysana: (waiting for AF)
Guesito: (waiting for AF to start FET!)

Mommyin09: CD2
dnikki: CD4
Hannah1505: CD5 (u/s 1/29)
Luvkayln: CD5
jmh2005: CD13
ad_06: CD14 (iui today!)
mamatina: CD28 (any news?)

wishandaprayer: (appt today, retrieval soon!)

BabyMamma:  3dpo
Candie:  4dpo
rachjas: 5/6 dpo
Sexykeme: 7dpo
Mrspace: 8dpo
Keyan: 10dpo? (pre-op 2/6, lap 2/11)
Kaylee_Frye: 11dpo! BFP!
Lina: 12dpo
pyar: 12dpo
angelbaby_09: 16dpt (2nd beta today!)
*************************************************
Keyan:  Yes, we're planning to do iui again.  Hopefully third time's a charm ;-)  I'll check out your chart.  I'm running late for work... again!

Candie:  Welcome to the tww!!! :)

Babymamma:  Welcome to the tww as well! :)

wishandaprayer:  Good luck today!  I'm anxious to hear when your retrieval will be :)

ad_06:  Best wishes today!  Let us know how it goes!

angelbaby:  Hope you get higher numbers today!  Fingers X'd!!! :)

Well, I'm running late for work, so better go!  I'll check in with you all later today :)

mrspace: I hope you are feeling better.  Is your fever down?  Take care!

guesito:  I really felt your pain in your last post!  I can only imagine trying to be so strong & then breaking down.  I'm very hopeful for you & dh with your FET!  Now, come on, AF!!! :)
Mommyin09 - thanks ~ have a good day!!....(guess I should have waited to post what I did before..oh well, that's what I get for being away so long!)
Good afternoon everyone.  I did not go to work today. I'm not happy about it, but I couldn't.  This morning I checked my temp and it was 99.4.  Half an hour later it was back up to 100.9.  Right now it's 101.7.  And I've been really sick.  My back is killing me because I tossed and turned so much last night trying to sleep.  At least DH has the day off so he's taking care of me.  (or at least he'll start in a minute when he finishes his stupid video game). lol  

I'm 8dpo and I'm doing okay otherwise. My temps were looking pretty good til my fever today lol.  But we'll just have to see what happens.
Hi Ladies,

Hope you had a great weekend!  I had a friend visiting so we had a good time.  We even went out dancing on Saturday night.  I stayed out until about 11:30...not bad for a pregnant chick! :)  I have my second ultrasound on Wednesday morning.  I'm not as nervous as I was for my first but still feel a little anxious.  I can't help it and just hope everything is progressing normally!

Mommyin09 - Thanks for the new thread!  Here's hoping your IUI this month is as perfect as the last...but with a nice BFP at the end!

Luvkayln - Sorry about the cysts.  2 is not bad and they will dissolve on their own.  So glad you are taking a little vacation from ttc.  You need it!  Just have fun, bd when you want and relax.

Mrspace - Hope you feel better.  Sounds like a flu or something.  And congrats to making it through the first week of the tww!

Candie - Congrats and welcome to the tww!!  Fingers crossed for you my friend!!

Guesito - That is so sad but I'm so glad your dh is so supportive and right there with you.  It will happen again for you!  I can't wait for your FET.  Come on af!

ad_06 - Good luck today!

Wishandprayer - Good luck also!

angelbaby- I sent you a note, but again, I'm just so sorry! :( Keep your faith, you will get pregnant again and have a beautiful, healthy baby! I'll be thinking of you, as we all will! Stay strong my friend! ((HUGS))

Stacey- Thanks! :) I feel less stressed already! Sean and I are eating much healthier starting this month, and are cracking down on the vitamins! :) Usually we forget, or just take them every other day, but we're already doing better. Of course, I'm the one who has to remember and remind Sean! lol :) That sounds like you had a great time on Saturday! I can't wait until your next u/s on Wednesday! :)

Mommyin09- Thanks for the new thread! :) I hope third time's a charm too! ;) You deserve a BFP, and I pray this cycle is your cycle!!! :)

mrspace- Sorry  you're still not feeling well! :( Hopefully you'll start feeling better soon! Have you thought about going to see a doctor?

Candie- I sent you a note, but welcome to the 2ww! :) I really, really hope this is it for you sweetie!! Good luck! :)

Guesito- I'm so sorry! :( But that's all part of the healing process. I know your pain, some days are harder than others and you just can't help but break down! I'm just relieved that dh was able to cry with you. I think that's so precious, and you have each other to cry with and heal with. Your FET is just right around the corner, and not that you will ever truely heal from your m/c, but maybe this next pregnancy will help heal that hole in your heart! I'll be thinking of you sweetie! ((HUGS))

Gosh, our 2ww list has truely grown! Hope we have some more BFP's coming our way! Good luck to all! :)
I got my IUI!! DH count was better too. 70 million with 90% mobility :) The lady that did it was super nice, she even did the u/s to make sure it released and she didn't even charge me for it. She told me to test in 14 days and so forth and so on. I have a ? Since I had 4 follies, if only 1 released do all the other disappear? Because when she did the u/s she said that she only saw tiny ones, so it must have released. Thanks for all the support!!
This is my goodbye note.

I'm most likely leaving medhelp. Not sure yet.  Today has been a day of changes. No more house...we're not buying it.  DH says we can't afford it all of a sudden.  Because I am costing too much money with everything else.  I'm getting rid of my cell phone because I am talking too much.  Our phone bills has been double the normal price for 2 months in row now.  So I'm cancelling my phone.  And I'm done trying to have a baby.  It's too expensive.  

So I'm done....

I wish you all the best of luck in everything you do. You'll all get BFPs.  I know you will.

Thank you for being such wonderful friends to me.
Angelbaby - So sorry :(   You will get your BFP ...don't give up.  

Mrspace - I also sent you a note.  Do what you need to do to get healthy and happy and come back when you are ready.  Sometimes time off is just what you need in order to get back on track...and maybe even a bfp.  Take care.  We are here.

ad_06 - Fantastic numbers!  Your dh must be very proud of himself.  If she only saw tiny ones wouldn't that mean that all 4 released?  Either way it sounds very promising.  Good luck!
stacey ~ I was thinking the same thing! That's alright though :)

mrspace ~ You do what you need hun. I know how you feel about all this. Men, just don't understand us all of the time. DH makes me feel bad for everything that we have to go through sometimes. Sometimes I feel like I want it way more then he does. If you need a break, it will probably help. Just know that we are always here!!
angelbaby:  I'm so sorry! :(  I was thinking of you today & hoping for higher numbers.  Take care & know that we're here.

mrspace:  I can imagine that all you're going through has gotten a bit overwhelming.  I agree that maybe just some time away will calm things down.  Take care & be sure to check in with us occasionally ;-) I hope you're feeling better!!!

ad_06:  Wow!  Those numbers are amazing, congrats!!! :)  Were your four follies mature before today?  If so & she only saw tiny ones today, I bet maybe they all did release!  Wow! Welcome to the tww & best wishes!!! :)

luvkayln:  Thanks! :)

Stacey:  Thanks!  Yes, not bad at all for a pregnant chick! :)  Sounds like you had a good time.  I can't wait to hear about your u/s on Wednesday!!!

wishandaprayer:  How'd it go today?
mrspace- I'm so sorry! :( I understand financially ttc can be hard and frustrating! Your time will come, and like me, you just need a little break away from the stress of it all. You obviously know you ovulate on your own, so maybe you honestly don't even need to take the clomid and see your OB every month. There are much cheaper ways of ttc. Take temping for example. Also, you can tell when you're getting ready to be fertile if you track your cervical mucous. Maybe if you and dh just take a break for a while, you'll be able to start trying again when the time feels right. Please know that we are always here for you, and like Mommyin09 said, please check in with us every once in a while! I know you are meant to be a mommy, so please don't give up just yet! Look me up if you want to talk! ((Hugs))

ad_06- Congrats! Welcome to the 2ww! It sounds like to me all your follies released, and you have a great chance! Good luck!!! :)

by today my follies should have been right side 19.6 and 16.4 left side should have been 16 and 14......keeping my fingers crossed! Thanks again ladies
Actually, I don't ovulate on my own. At all.  So that part ***** big time.  The doctor said that without help (from clomid or whatever) we can't physically get pregnant.  So.... I don't know.  It'll be okay.  I'm just frustrated and having a hard time.  It'll be fine.  I just made some mistakes. I ran up our phone bill and my medical bills are piling up.  DH just got really upset and mad at me.  But it'll blow over some time. I just wish that I could make more money.  But I don't know how I can do that.
I hear that you are taking Ganirelix.  You are doing an in vitro cycle, right?  I did not know Ganirelix was used for IVF cycles.  I think my clinic uses Lupron for IVF.  Anyway, my situation is a little different from everyone else's, but I was unhappy with what the Ganirelix did to my cycle last time.  It slowed things down and my estrogen stopped increasing.  I was told to take it starting on day 6 of the stim meds so since I was on the stim meds for 13 days, I took 7 Ganirelix shots.  I think Ganirelix works well when it isn't used for too long and whn it isn't used too early in the cycle.  But IVF is different and I am sure you will be fine!!  Let us know when your retrieval is.  I hope you get a lot of mature eggs!
mrspace- Oh, I'm sorry! I thought you did ovulate on your own! So with your m/c's you were taking something to get pregnant? I know this is frustrating for you, but the bills will get paid. Even if you just make payments each month, they will eventually be paid off. You have your tax returns coming up soon too. Maybe you and dh can get those medical bills paid off then? Don't let money and bills stress you out. I know it's hard, that on top of the stress of ttc, but everything will work itself out. It always does.
MrSpace - I am really sorry you are feeling like this, have a good conversation w/ dh and make plans as to how you will work together as a couple to resolve the $ issue, don't carry it on your back alone....also do the same w/ fertility and other issues. when you feel better and ready, come back...we will be here! Good luck!

Angelbaby - I am sorry it didn't work out ;o(

mrspace: Good luck to you, I know you will be able to work through these tough times-we are here for you

kmcarino- They told me Ganarelix was added to keep my larger follies suppressed so the smaller ones could catch up. As of yesterday, I was told that follies were very close in size- nurse practioner said she saw 20!! b/w both sides. This is my first cycle, so I hope it works

I did my trigger shot last night and go for my retrieval tomorrow morning at 7:30am. Wish me luck!!
MrsPace ~  You sound heartbroken.  I am so sorry this is happening.  It sounds like your hubbie is very stressed right now.  Give it a little time to settle, then bring it up again maybe next month.  I'll bet he has a change of heart.  I'm a believer in the power of well-timed persistance.

Just an update: I got my first beta yesterday.  The doc wants me to come back in 2 days.  He wants my numbers to double.  Ugh ~ I am trying not to stress and to be cautiously optimistic.

But, I'm hot all the time now and my b**bs hurt.  Should I be experiencing this stuff already?
Kaylee-Frye - Congratulations!  I just got my BFP in December so it is all fresh in my mind!  Yes, my bbs hurt before I even knew I was pregnant and have hurt up until about a week ago (I'm 8.5 weeks).  I don't remember being hot but I was crampy, with a bit of nausea and hungry!  The first few weeks are nerve wracking...but you will get through it.  I still feel nervous!  Good luck!

Good morning everyone!

I'm 9dpo and doing MUCH better this morning.  Thanks so much for your kind words.  Last night was rough.  Richard (dh) and I fought a lot and had it out left and right.  But we talked through things. I know that it was my fault completely.  He just couldn't believe that I could talk on the phone THAT MUCH. lol

But this morning I woke up a little more refreshed.  First thing at work this morning, I got my paperwork done from yesterday then I balanced our checkbook. And I think we will actually be just fine.  It's just a tight spot.  And I think if I can show Richard that...it'll be okay.  We're still going to apply for the loan tomorrow I think.  I'm not sure yet.  We only have our w-2s from last year (I am still waiting on one from this year).  So it's going to be a long process anyway.  The mortgage company said that it usually takes around 30-40 days.  So by then we should be a little more on our feet.  

Plus when we get our tax refunds and stimulus checks, we're paying off a lot of our debt.  As much as we can anyway.  I think that I'm going to take about 200 out of mine and save it...then pay off wedding stuff and my credit card. Richard is going to buy new tires (he needs them) and pay off more of his credit card.  

I know it sounds like we have crazy debt but we don't.  We paid for our wedding 100% by ourselves.  DH and I have a total of 4 credit cards.  That total equal less than 5000 dollars of credit availability.  We put a lot on our credit cards for the wedding and now we have almost 2500 to pay off.  It's really not as bad as it sounds.  With everything we have (car debt, wedding debt, credit card debt, medical bills etc) we have less than 15,000.  Which is not bad at all (at least I don't think) considering how it could be.

I really think we'll be fine.  We talked about buckling down last night.  We need to make our food last longer.  Instead of making big meals and throwing the leftovers out, we need to make smaller meals and actually eat the leftovers.  Also...spaghetti is super cheap to make.  So we'll be eating a lot of pasta.  lol.  Which is fine.  

Either way I feel a lot better.  I'm 9dpo and that is sucking!  I started getting some nausea and heartburn and I just feel awful.  Granted I've also been sick.  My temp dropped a lot today (after my fever).  But we'll see what it does.  If we're not pregnant this time, I really think we're going to talk to the doctor about taking a break for a few months and then coming back.

Anyway..thanks for letting me vent and get all of this off my chest.  You are all amazing people and I really appreciate you all being here for me.  For now I'm not going anywhere.  We'll see what happens in the next few days (if I'm pregnant or not).
vortex: BFP - 27 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 21 weeks (doc appt 2/11)
Jessie: BFP -16 weeks (doc appt 2/16)
Armyprincess: BFP - 14 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 8.5 weeks :)
Kaylee_Frye: BFP! (2nd beta tomorrow)

angelbaby:  waiting for AF ;(
kmcarino: waiting for AF
Shysana: waiting for AF
Guesito:  Come on, AF! waiting to start FET!

Mommyin09: CD3 (u/s 2/5)
dnikki: CD5
Hannah1505: CD6 (u/s 1/29)
Luvkayln: CD6
jmh2005: CD14
mamatina: CD29 (any news?)

wishandaprayer: (retrieval tomorrow!!!)

ad_06: CD14: 1dpiui
BabyMamma:  4dpo
Candie:  5dpo
rachjas: 6/7 dpo
Sexykeme: 8dpo
Mrspace: 9dpo
Keyan: 11dpo? (pre-op 2/6, lap 2/11)
Lina: 13dpo
pyar: 13dpo
mrspace:  I'm glad you are feeling better.  I agree 100% with Keyan.  It's important to discuss all major issues as a couple & see how you can work together to resolve them. Sounds like you're gonna be just fine ;)

wishandaprayer:  Wow, 20 follies!? Congrats!  I'm so excited for you :)  We'll all be thinking of you tomorrow!

Kaylee:  Did your doc give you a beta number or just that he wants it doubled tomorrow?  I'll be thinking of you tomorrow.  Be sure to update us asap! :)

Keyan, Lina & Pyar:  You're getting so close!  Will you test or just wait for AF?  I'm keeping my fingers X'd & praying hard for each of you :)
luvkayln - I'm so happy to hear that you are feeling better and less stressed.  After being on Clomid and then Femara for 8 straight cycles, we both felt like we were going to lose our minds.  I hope this is just the thing you need to get back on track!  :)  Good idea to keep up with the vitamins.  It's a good thing our DH's have us to take care of them - I have to get his vitamins out every morning with breakfast or else he'd never remember.  All the best to you both.

mommyin09 - I see you got an u/s scheduled.  This is to check on your follies I am assuming?  I hope those little eggies and spermies get their acts together and find their way to one another this time!  :)

Stacey - Wow, your u/s is tomorrow already!  I am so excited to hear how it goes.  I may not be remembering correctly, but weren't you waiting until after this u/s to tell your families?  Could be a really big day for you.  Good luck my friend!  I'll be praying all goes well.  :)

Keyan - I posted a reply to you yesterday on our old thread, so you probably missed it.  Anyway, I know we all try not to get our hopes up, but do you think there's any possibility that the second jump in your temps is actually due to implantation?  Oh, how I hope and pray that's the case!

wishandaprayer - Holy cow, that's a lot of follies!  That's awesome that your retrieval is tomorow already.  I'm sure you're excited and nervous all at the same time!  Good luck to you.

Kaylee - Congrats on the BFP!  It's only natural to be nervous at this point, but try to hang in there.  I hope your beta numbers look great tomorrow!

angelbaby - I'm so sorry.  Hope you are OK.

ad_06 - That's great that your IUI went so well.  Those numbers sound wonderful!  Looks like you could very well be celebrating a BFP soon.

mrspace - So sorry for everything that you've been through lately.  TTC is hard enough without all the other stressful things that you have been dealing with.  I agree with the others, as long as you are both communicating and making each decision as a team, then everything will be OK.  If you need a break, we understand, but know that we'll be here when you're ready.

LinaG - You're really getting close to the end of your 2ww!  I hope we see you on the BFP list soon!  :)
hey! I am sorry I didn't get back at you earlier.........I didn't really know what a triphiasic was, so I look it up and no, I don't think is my case, unfortunately ;o(...the third temp rise, should remain steady..........and mine is not, well not yet, I hope.........well this is what I understood anyway, but I am no expert....so who knows......the implantation dip, I HOPE it is.....but the truth is that I am not sure as to when I Oed......so I am not getting my hopes up, but I got to say that I am actually starting to think that maybe there is a possibility. ...Thanks for your prayers and for checking in on me!
Hi my girls!:)

Thank You all very much for your wishes and hopes for me God bless U all, but I think that this time I'll not get BFP! My BBT yesterday was 98.24 F & today dropped at 97.16 F.
I'm a little sad:( but I'm not down b/c of my previous situation this month! I expect my AF to show tomorrow or Thursday the day when my lovely DH was born, God bless him 2:) so I'm going to prepare a b-day party for him at our home:)

I had very hard time yesterday was very negative :( but today I feel very good & positive even that my temperature dropped, don't worry at all for me! :)

To all my girls here wish them BFP soon, & to all girls that have BFP wish them health and happiness in 9 months journey!!! :-)) Cheers....

Have a nice day girls!
Lina
Good Morning All

I had to take some time off from here since i got pretty sick and ddnt take care of myself.  I ended up with pnemonia (pneumonia) but now i am alot better and guess what?!!!  No more waiting for AF she finally came!! So mommmyin09 can you changed me to CD2  and tommorow i start clomid 150mg so lets go Hot Flashes and Moodiness!! LOL  
Candie: Yes, my u/s is to check my follies 'cause I should O sometime just after that weekend :) Thaks for the pep talk! I hope my egg & dh's swimmers heard it loud & clear! Come on, guys, let's get it together :) Oh, I started reading Marley & Me! I'm loving it & would recommend it to all dog lovers & ttc'ers :)

Keyan:  I know it's a hard struggle between keeping a cool head & getting excited, so I'll be excited for you, my friend, because your chart looks amazing!!! Best wishes!!!

Lina: I'm sorry you're expecting AF! Remember that it's not over till she shows, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you! I'm glad you're feeling positive. That's so important! :) Happy b-day to dh!

Shysana: Woo-hoo! Straight from pneumonia to hot flashes & mood swings! I hope dh has been forewarned ;) I'm glad you're feeling better! Looks like we're cycle buddies :) I'll update you tomorrow.

Candie - Thanks for the nice note :) You have a good memory my friend! Yes, if all goes well tomorrow dh and I wil be calling my parents to tell them the news.  I would have preferred to do it in person but I won't be seeing them for at least a month and at some point they are going to be upset that I have been hiding this from them!  So, I really hope all goes well so we can tell them the good news.  I can't believe you are already 5dpo!  Almost in the second week.  Hoping for a nice BFP for you!

Mrspace - Glad you are feeling better and that you and dh have a plan.  Good luck with everything.  Did you get pg on your own before when you had your miscarriages?  I think the break will be good for you both.  

Shyshana - Glad AF finally showed!

LinaG - Sorry your temp dropped but there is still hope.  There are a lot of reasons why your temp could drop...it's not over till it's over!   Have a wonderful bday party for dh!

Keyan - There is definitely a possibility for a bfp.  Sometimes your temps won't show exactly as you think they should.  I found when I was temping the smallest things could throw it off.  I am very hopeful for you!   Either way you have your lap scheduled so your chances are only going to get better!  

Wishandprayer - That is a great number of follies!   Are you doing ICSI or just regular fertilization?   Make sure you really rest for a few days after the transfer.  I really think this helped with my BFP :)  Good luck and can't wait to hear how everything goes over the next few days.
stacey- Yes I got pregnant on my own in a way.  I was on a regiment of birth control.  We since have found out that the birth control will make me ovulate but has BAD side effects. It doesn't work for me AT ALL. I got pregnant almost every time (pretty much every time with DH).  But it was impossible for me to keep the babies.  So I don't want to risk trying that again. The doctors said that when we do want to use birth control we should try something like mirena.  Without some sort of hormone suppliment (birth control, clomid, etc) I cannot get pregnant.  I don't produce follicles and release eggs.  Yay for having PCOS.
I'm very very happy..... I just heard wonderful news in the TV news: in state California were born 8 babies:)))) yeaaaaa!:) 6 baby angel girls & 2 baby angel boys :) (they weight 800grams, so next 48 hours are crucial for them! I'll pray and ask Lord to help them be healthy!!!:) God bless all of them!!! I'm very happy for their parents!:)

Mamushko & Stacey thanx for the wishes for my loved DH B-day:) You are welcome to join us:-)))
Sorry mistake, 6 baby angel boys & 2 baby angel girls: )
I'm sending the link about this wonderful news:
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/01/27/MN1R15HJSQ.DTL
Yes, that happened very close to where I live.  Maybe 10 minutes away.  Very exciting, huh?!  Sounds like they're all doing well ;)
The doctor sent me a message that my level was positive for pregnancy, but very low.  He says this is nothing to be concerned about, just consistent with a super-early pregnancy.  I guess I am only 12 dpo today afterall.

He didn't tell me the number yet, but I have a great relationship with my gyn.  I find him to be very knowledgable, thorough and sensitive.  It's an important combination for me and so I went doctor shopping until I found one both the hubbie and I like.

I asked for him to give me both numbers after the 2nd Beta.  I'm going to take that tomorrow, so he should get the results Thursday noonish.  I'll update you all then!

I totally hear you!  I shopped around for the perfect Ob & I love her!  Now I'm seeing an RE & I love everyone there as well, but I'll be perfectly happy to return to my Ob :)  I'm glad you're comfortable with yours, as well!  Good luck tomorrow & I can't wait to hear your news!!!
Mommyin09: Thanks for being excited for meeeee!!! ;o)

Candie: again, thanks for cheking in on me!!

MrSpace: I am glad you are feeling more positive!!

Stacey: you are right...w/ the LAP hopefuly things will only get better!!

LinaG: I saw your mood, not sure it you say AF arrived or not, if she did, I am sorry.

as of today my temp is not saying much....I already started feeling AF type of symptoms and I have no sore bbs, just tender and full, which is normal for me. I am thinking that if my temp rises tomorrow I might do a test, if not, I guess I will wait. I have to say that the good thing about thinking about my chart and "suppose" possibilites is that is has helped me to keep my mind busy and not stress about the LAP.

Happy Wednesday!  
Good morning everyone!  I'm 10dpo and feeling so much better.  Attitude-wise.  I am still feeling pretty sick.  Especially this morning.  My stomach keeps churning and I have a lot of nausea.  It did this yesterday too, but by midafternoon I felt SO much better.  I've starting having some cramping that could be consistant with AF.  But normally all my AF pain is in my lower back.  It's a trait in my family.  All the women have 100% back labor and we all have back cramps during AF. Weird.  But this time my lower back is sore... but not cramping.  All my cramps are just little twinge cramps in my abdomen.  Way low, so I know it's not my stomach.  So I don't know what that's about yet.  We'll see in a few days.  We're supposed to test on Sunday.  Not much longer to wait now!

DH and I are doing better, still getting on each other's nerves a lot, but it's kind of that time of year for us. I think that when I took all the medicine when I was sick this weekend/Monday, it had a bad effect on my anti-depressants. Because they were NOT working lol.  With our money struggles, house struggles, baby struggles...we're both just a little tense.  But that's okay.  We're both working on it.  And it's all going so much better.

This morning I feel much better. I'm in a pretty decent mood even though I feel sick to my stomach and tired still.  I'm at work and doing well! My boss is treating me like a QUEEN!  Yesterday I made a call to the flower shop to see if he had ordered flowers for his wife yet.   The first week I started my boss and I sat down and had a long talk..just getting to know one another.  Well during that, I jotted down his birthday, his wife's birthday, their anniversary...etc.  Well yesterday was their 2 year anniversary (they are not much older than me).  And he mentioned that he always buys her these certain flowers.  So yesterday I called at lunch to make sure he'd ordered them.  He hadn't.  So I put in an order that was to be confirmed by him as soon as he got back in the office...just in case.   Sure enough he came in super late from lunch and appologized.  I said it was fine and I figured he'd be busy making plans for tonight.  (He always tries to do something romantic for her).  He looked at me like I was a mental patient.  I said... you know.....tonight's your anniversary?  His eyes got huge and then the cuss words started.  Which he appologized for.  He'd COMPLETELY forgot.  Ha ha.  Well I told him I'd already started the order for the flowers and that I knew that J B's had it's private room empty for the night.  DH and I had talked about going a few nights ago and it was still open from what I had heard.  J B's is a SUPER fancy restaurant in town.  He was SO relieved.  So now he's all happy because of me.  lol.  Yay me.

mommyin09- Thank you thank you thank you for your constant support.  After talking to DH a lot these last few days, I'm not sure if we'll take a break or not.  We are going to see what happens.  My doctor is NOT being very aggressive with any of this.  In fact the staff is expecting me to come into the office in a few days WHEN my period starts.  When they told me that yesterday I replied "well hopefully I'll be coming in for a blood test". They said "You could, but probably not, so we'll see you when your period starts."  So I'm getting fed up with it.  If AF does show, we're going to ask to have my dose raised and to start more monitoring or we're taking a break for a month or two.  After our break we'll go to an RE.   Thanks for being so supportive!

luvkayln- I hope that you're doing really well hun. I bet that having a month off with no testing feels GREAT!  I can't wait til we can stop testing for a little while..for whatever reason.

stacey- How's that little one doing?  I can't believe how fast it's going already. You're already 2 months along!  Yay!  You're doing so well!

keyan- I hope you're doing well. My fingers are crossed for you.  Come on BFP!

Kaylee- First of all, nice to meet you.  Second... CONGRATS!!!  DH and I were reading this post last night and his first comment was "Hey, that's our second daughter's name!"  We've already picked out names because we've been p/g so many times.  But Kaylee is our second girl's name lol.  Beautiful name.  I'm so excited for you and I can't wait to hear your updates!

Nikki- Yay for your first sale! I was sooo excited to hear that last night!  I'm so happy for you.  It's all up hill from here! I will be sure to get those programs in the mail after I get your packet.  I can't wait to teach you photoshop!

candie, LinaG, wishandaprayer- Thanks for all your kind words.  You ladies are wonderful.

hi everyone hope you are well

mrspace glad you are feeling better and things are sorting themselves out with dh me and dh are also very tense with each other at the mo i guess its a combination of the time of year and ttc

lina how are you doing did AF show yet we are on exactly the same cycle day

wishandaprayer wow what i wouldn't give for that many follies well done you
mommyin09 how you doing have you had you u/s yet

luvkaylyn how's your chilled out stress free month going sounds great

as for me i'm 14dpo but honestly i really can feel AF on her way my temp dropped this morn and i have been cramping since yesterday also i had a tiny spot of blood i have had my protocal come through and i am a little confused i thought my ivf would be gonal f like my iui was but ther's alot of other stuff  aswell like menupor in my script none of which my doctor mentioned so i will have a good read of it all and get my head around it then update you guys and more than likely ask for your advice
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)
Arlotheslug: (We miss you!)

Leighanne: BFP - 36 weeks!
vortex: BFP - 27 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 21 weeks (doc appt 2/11)
Jessie: BFP -16 weeks (doc appt 2/16)
Armyprincess: BFP - 15 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 8.5 weeks (u/s today!)
Kaylee_Frye: BFP! (2nd beta today!)

angelbaby:  waiting for AF ;(
kmcarino: waiting for AF

Lina:  CD1 ;(
Shysana: CD3
Mommyin09: CD4 (u/s 2/5)
dnikki: CD6
Hannah1505: CD7 (u/s 1/29)
Luvkayln: CD7
jmh2005: CD15
mamatina: CD30 (any news?)

wishandaprayer: (retrieval today!!!)

ad_06: CD14: 2dpiui
BabyMamma:  5dpo
Candie:  6dpo
rachjas: 7/8 dpo
Sexykeme: 9dpo
Mrspace: 10dpo
Keyan: 12dpo? (pre-op 2/6, lap 2/11)
pyar: 14dpo

Stacey:  I'll be thinking of you today! :)  I hope dh gets to go with you & you have pictures to post???  How exciting to finally be able to tell your parents your wonderful news!  Take care & keep us posted :)

wishandaprayer:  I'm excited for you, too!  Best wishes for a successful retrieval :)  I can't wait to hear your update! :)

Kaylee:  Wow, so much news today! :)  I'm looking forward to hearing how your blood test goes.  Come on, beta!  Let's triple those numbers!!!

Lina:  I'm so sorry about AF ;-(  I know you were expecting her, but it's still never easy.  You have an extremely positive attitude & I know you will be blessed some day very soon.  Keep your chin up & happy b-day to your loving dh! ;-)

shysana:  Good luck with the clomid! :)

Keyan:  Of course, I'm very excited for yoouuuuu!!! ;-)  I'm keeping a close eye on your chart & although the temp didn't go back up, it didn't go down either.... so, stay positive & let's hope AF stays away!  Fingers Xd!!! :)

Have a wonderful day, ladies!!!
Pyar:  It seems like I always just miss you!  I know when my RE discussed IVF with dh & I, there were lots of different meds.  I just can't remember them all because my mind isn't there yet ;)  Maybe Stacey will be able to help.  Well, let's pray that your spotting & temp dip is implantation & not AF!  Good luck!!! :)

mrspace:  I'm glad you're feeling a bit better.  You haven't been happy with your ob's office for quite some time, so maybe you should look around for another one?  You're getting close to the end of your tww!  Think positive & just take some time to enjoy being a newlywed ;-)  Keep us posted!
Yuck!  i feel bloated, cramping an my back is so sore today :(   I am stressed the hell out and i have a dr apt for a check up on my pnemonia (pneumonia) today also. Plus I am tired from the move this week so YUCK! But..............I am super excited tht I will start clomid today I went from 50 to 150mg  so i am hoping this higher dose works out.  The DH has been forewarned lol and he sys he is willing to take one for the team if it results in BFP.

Sending out SSBD to all you ladies!!!!   Have a GREAT wensday!
mommyin09- You're right.  I really haven't been happy with my OB in a while. The problem is where I live.  I have to drive 40 minutes just to see her.  And she's the closest one around!  I've heard of some good RE's and OB's but to get there, I'll have to drive almost 3 hours.  And that's only one way.  So it's a difficult decision. I know that it's worth it, but I just started this job and I don't want to lose it because of constant doctor's appointments. So we're weighing our options right now.  Which is why I think that this break will be GREAT!  Well...hopefully we won't even have to take a break!  4 more days til we test!  No spotting or anything yet, so that's a good sign. Last month I spotted a little on 12dpo and started AF on 13dpo.  So my fingers are still crossed.  DH and I are enjoying being newlyweds.  Although he's not quite getting the concept of me working days.  He wakes up when my alarm clock goes off in the morning and thinks that THAT is the time to BD.  Um...no...I have to go to work lol.  Silly boys.

shysana- That's so exciting that your dose has been upped!  I will be crossing my fingers for you.  I'm on my second round of clomid.  Well...I'm 10dpo right now.  I'm still on 50mg and I'm hoping that my doctor will up my dose this time. But we'll see.  Good luck hun!
I haven't been on here much.  Since Sunday, we have been hit with snow.  Monday night unitl about 12 today, we had a huge storm.  I have been out of school T & W.  Tmw, is not looking good either.  My internet connection hasn't been the best.  I am 7/8dpo (depending if you look at this tracker or my FF one).  I am not feeling much.  I have been very crampy.  I am worried that I am going to have cysts when I go in for my baseline U/S..that is if I am not preggo this cycle.  AF should be here early next week if she is going to show.  My LP tends to be on the shorter side..... I am going to see how long it last this cycle, and then address my concerns with my RE about it.. we haven't really talked about that at any appts.
My mom had an eight stroke. Dr's say she wont make it. They  want us to decide to end her life or not. Your prayers are highly welcomed. With this being said It may not be a good idea to do a FET for now. Im going to be an emotional wreck and do not need another M/C!!
Oh I am so so sorry.  What a heartbreaking position to be in.  My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.  Miracles do happen.  
guesito you and your mom are in my prayers i'm so sorry for you hugs
Guesito_ this is terrible, i will pray for you

Ladies-18 retrieved today! I am on the couch-so sleepy! Will update tomorrow
mommyin09 - That's so nice that your doctor monitors you so closely with the u/s.  I'm so glad that you are loving Marley & Me.  It was such an emotional book for me to read, and I cried through many parts of the movie, but it really is a great story.  It has such heartwarming dog stories for those of us that love our furbabies, but it also has a bigger lesson about learning what really matters in life.

Keyan - Glad to hear we're all helping you keep your mind off of the lap.  We'll certainly be excited for you and keep praying that it's for real!  That's what friends are for.  :)

Shysana - Wow, pneumonia.  Hope you are feeling better.  DH and I both had the respiratory flu and I thought that was bad!  Good luck with the Clomid.  I hope the increased dose does the trick.  :)  Your DH sounds sweet.  Mine has used that phrase before too, especially when he had to go for his SA.  Laughing about it always makes things a little easier to handle.

LinaG - Happy Birthday to your DH!  Hope he has a wonderful day and that the party goes well.

mrspace - Glad to hear you're feeling good and that you haven't had any spotting yet.  If you don't end up with a BFP this time, then I hope that taking a break will help you and DH.

rachjas - I really hope you end up with a BFP and don't have to worry about cysts!  :)  How long is your luteal?  Mine is usually around 10 and I've heard that while it's not great, anything over 9 or 10 should be OK.  I'll be interested to hear what your RE thinks.  

luvkayln - How are you?  We miss you around here.

Guesito - Oh no!  I am so sorry to hear that.  I can't imagine what you must be going through right now.  I will certainly keep you and your family in my prayers.
Hi Ladies!
Well, my ultrasound went really well today!  I am finally starting to believe that this is actually happening.  The little one was moving around a lot and had a very strong heartbeat of 174 beats per min.  It was awesome.  I kept laughing because it didn't look real when it was moving. So I will be calling my parents tonight...I don't know why but I feel nervous!!  I posted a pic of the ultrasound but it is not great.  Check it out :)  I can't wait until each of you experiences this....I know you will soon!

Kaylee - I hope your beta results doubled or tripled!  Let us know.

Mommyin09 - I have been tempted to read Marley & Me but I haven't because I was told that there were sad parts and I know I would be crying like a baby!  One thing I cannot handle is sad dog stories!!  Glad you are enjoying it though :)

Keyan - I hope af stays far far away!!!

Pyar - I hope af is not on her way!!!  The good news is that IVF is a great option so you should be very excited regardless.  With regards to the protocol this is what mine was:
- birth control pills for 21 days
- then started Lupron injections up until 2 days before retrieval
- Started Puregon injections on what was considered my Day 1 (about 10 days later)
- Started Menopur injections on Day 1
- HCG trigger shot 36 hours before retrieval (Day 12)
Let me know if you want any more details.

Mrspace - Glad you are feeling better and that work and home are both good.  Let's hope af stays away!  Only 4 days left to test...very exciting.

Wishandprayer - 18 eggs is awesome!! Congrats. Let's hope they all fertilize!  Wishing you a successful transfer.

Shyshana - Hope you feel better.  That is a big doseage increase!  You will definitely feel your ovaries working this cycle!

Candie - I am so afraid to see the movie Marley & Me because I think I will be crying too much!!  Maybe I will rent it on a Friday night when dh is out and I can cuddle Honey.

Guesito - So sorry again.  Please keep us up to date.

Guesito- You're in my thoughts and prayers.

candie429- My luteal is 9-11 days.  I have been with RE for 2 medicated cyles... one cycle I had a lap was also on birth control.. and this cycle no meds (cycle after lap).  I am going to talk w/ her about my LP when I go in next if AF shows.  I am just really crampy... I don't remember being like this. Is is due to the Lap? Is it due to being off the bc? Is it cysts? I just don't know... If I'm not preggo this cycle, I just hope that everything is o.k so that we can try femara next cycle...We are also going to trigger and try IUI for the first time.

mrspace24- I am glad to hear you are starting to feel better. You are getting close to testing.  

luvkayln- I hope your time off is treating you well!
Guesito:  OMG!  I'm so sorry ;-(  You & your family are in my thoughts & prayers.  Take care!!!

Shysana:  Wow, that's a big jump from 50mg - 150mg!  I hope it treats you well & it does the trick for you & your dh :)

mrspace:  I didn't realize you'd have to drive that far.  Geesh!  Well, hopefully you will have good news in a few days :)  If not, perhaps you'll move on to the RE when you & dh are ready.

rachjas:  That's good you're safe & warm at home during such weather!  Maybe the cramping is a good sign since you're halfway through?  Was it just today or have you been cramping since day 1?  Take care & fingers Xd that AF doesn't show :)  Good luck!!!

wishandaprayer:  Whoa!  18!?!  That's awesome :)  I'm so excited for you & can't wait to hear how many they'll transfer.  Take it easy!

Candie:  How are you feeling in your tww?  I knew we wouldn't see the movie till it came out on DVD, so I'm glad I got the book.  I'm really enjoying it ;)  Yep, just one more week til my u/s & trying once again.  Woo-Hoo! :)

Stacey:  I'm so excited for you to be able to actually see your little one!!!  I can only imagine the overwhelming joy you felt today, my friend!!!  Have you told your parents yet tonight?  Oh, I bet they are gonna be so thrilled for you!!! Your u/s picture is just perfect, congrats! :)  I would recommend the book/movie.  I'm a sap, too, especially when it comes to animals, but so far it's been great.  Lots of ttc & life lessons mixed in with the life of a furbaby ;)
Guesito: I am really sorry..will keep you in my prayers

Stacey: OMG too cute!! I can't wait either for our turn to experience that!!! 174 sounds like a great number!! ummmmmm could it be a girl!!?!?! soon you will find out....how was it telling the good news to your parents!! How about DH, is he still dancing in the snow :o)?!?!

Rachjas: I hope the cramping means Implantation!!

Candie: yes my friend, you all have helped me keep my mind off the LAP THANKS!! You are really sweet!! How are you feeling in your 2ww?

Luvkayln: Hi! How are you feeling? I bet you are and your DH are relaxing and having fun!!

Mommyin09: Thanks for your support and cheer! ...for this cycle O is schedule for cd13 or cd15?!

Shyshana: How was the dr appt for the pneumonia? How are you feeling today?

Wishandprayer: WOW 18!! Congrats!!

Pyar: I hope AF stays away.
Stacey-I'm thinking girl too!

Thank you all for your support and well wishes!! The lab called this morning and of 18:
17 mature
15 fertilized!

They will call me on Saturday to give me an update, but they are keeping them in the incubator undisturbed til then.

Still feeling sore from the retrieval, but I have the urge to clean or do something!!
Good morning!  It is turning out to be a lovely day!  

I'm 11 dpo and feeling terrible lol.  But I'm HOPING it's a good thing.  My temps went up this morning.  They had gone down after my fever, but now they are up again.  Not by a lot, but hey, it could be good!  The last 3 days I've gotten sick in the morning, had nausea the rest of the morning, and then I'm starving by lunch.  Then I'm fine. Granted, I had the flu on Monday.  So I don't know if that's related at all.  My bbs are SOOOO sore and swollen.  DH said they've grown another 1/4 cup size probably. Which doesn't sound like much, but I don't have much to begin with lol. I'm super moody.  Oh wait...that's not much different than normal.  Ha ha.

No sign of AF though.  Usually I have lower back cramps, and I only have lower back pressure because I'm having some "other problems".  I seem to be really constipated. I know that's gross, and I'm sorry.  I didn't change anything though.  My diet is the same, meds are the same... so I don't know.  Earlier this week I did have a few twinges in my lower abdomen. So maybe AF will start.  Who knows. I never have cramps or "twinges" in my abdomen though.  Always in my lower back.  So we'll see.  I'm supposed to test on Sunday morning, but I'm thinking about testing on Saturday morning.  AF should show up tomorrow night (that's what it did last month). So we'll see.  I'm going to try to hold off until Sunday.

luvkayln- I hope you are thoroughly enjoying  your stress-free cycle!  I miss seeing you around here though.  I hope that you and DH are doing very well.  

mommyin09- Thanks for being a constant support.  Yes, I do have to drive a long way to see an OB. The closest RE is 3 hours away from where I live.  Which...it's worth it, but it's stressful since I'm still new to my job. I don't want to lose my job because I have to go to the doctor's every week.  Right now, I go to my OBGYN and there is no monitoring done other than my progesterone blood test and that she looks over my chart at the end of every month.  And I still have to go to an appointment 3 weeks out of the month.  But that's okay because it's worth it. DH and I are doing wonderfully.  Last night something happened...not sure how or why but we ended up getting into a wrestling match. Seriously. It was so funny and I don't remember what even caused it.  But we laughed and laughed and it was so great.  Laughter really can heal the soul.  

dnikki- I hope that your computer gets fixed soon. I miss ya around here.  I'll try to give you a call tonight after I get off work!

stacey- I hope that you and the little bean are doing wonderfully!  How did the conversation with your parents go?  I bet they are thrilled.  I know I'm thrilled for you!

Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)
Arlotheslug: (We miss you!)

Leighanne: BFP - 36 weeks!
vortex: BFP - 28 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 21 weeks (doc appt 2/11)
Jessie: BFP -16 weeks (doc appt 2/16)
Armyprincess: BFP - 15 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 8.5 weeks (u/s today!)
Kaylee_Frye: BFP! (2nd beta results?!)

angelbaby:  waiting for AF ;(
kmcarino: waiting for AF
(send prayers for her mom!)

Lina:  CD2
Shysana: CD4
Mommyin09: CD5 (u/s 2/5)
dnikki: CD7
Hannah1505: CD8 (u/s tdoay)
Luvkayln: CD8
jmh2005: CD16
mamatina: CD31 (any news?)

wishandaprayer: (transfer soon!!!)

ad_06: CD14: 3dpiui
BabyMamma:  6dpo
Candie:  7dpo
rachjas: 8/9 dpo
Sexykeme: 10dpo
Mrspace: 11dpo
Keyan: 13dpo? (pre-op 2/6, lap 2/11)
pyar: 15dpo

pyar:  Are you planning on testing soon?  I'm keeping my fingers Xd for you!!! :)

Keyan:  I'm glad to see your temps going back up!  Come on, BFP!!! ;-)

mrspace:  Wrestling & just being silly is really the best medicine! :)  Your symptoms sound promising, but like you said, it's hard to know if it's from your flu or could be a bfp in the making ;) Let us know if you test & good luck!!!

luvkayln:   How are you feeling with your cysts?

Candie:  Halfway through, my friend!  How's it going?

wishandaprayer:  Wow, that sounds wonderful!!!  So, when will your transfer be?  You're funny!  It doesn't take long before we just can't sit still anymore! ;-)
Good luck today.  Let us know what you find out :)
You guys are so funny!  I just heard of the fast/slow heartbeat theory and apparently it is true in many cases and yes, if that is the case then it would definitely be a girl :)  174 is quite fast!!

I told my mom last night.  It was an "interesting" conversation.  My parents don't know anything about our ttc journey and I never talked to them about whether we were for sure having kids.  So, my news was a definite surprise!  I only talked to my mom and she seemed happy.  I think she was trying to absorb the news and figure out how it is going to impact her September schedule!  I haven't talked to my Dad.  He was out shoveling the driveway and I expected him to call...but he never did. I don't know, my parents are getting weird as they get older. :)  I can't say I'm too surprised or expected too much more!  They are not too involved with my sister's baby so can't see it being different for us.

Keyan - You are too funny!  Dh has not yet lived up to his "dancing in the snow" promise, but I bet I can get him to do it before the end of the winter! :) How are you feeling?  You are near the end of the tww!  Are you planning to test??  Sending you BFP vibes!!!

Wishandprayer - 15 fertilized is awesome!  Congrats!!

Mrspace - All your symptoms could definitely be bfp signs.  Take care of yourself and rest this weekend.  Hopefully you get a nice surprise on Sunday!  And yes, it is amazing what a good laugh can do!

Candie - Officially half way there my friend!!!  Come on B-F-P!!!!!  How are you doing?

Luvkayln - Miss you but glad to see that you are taking some time off...like you promised!  Hope you are relaxing and enjoying a stress free cycle.  Those cysts will be gone by next cycle.

Mommyin09 - Your u/s is coming up fast - one week to go!  Woo hoo!
Well, just a quick update because I'm bored at work.  My bbs are hurting SOOO bad.  It just keeps getting worse.  It feels like they are filling up and there is pressure like I've never felt before.  No lactating or anything, but it hurts.  

I'm going to go buy my tests tomorrow.  I'm trying to stay calm and so far it's working.  Tonight I'm going to focus on the scarf I'm making, the blanket I'm making, the dishes, and folding laundry.  Oh...and American Idol. I'm obsessed.  It's the truth.

Stacey- I'm so happy for you. Every time I read your posts I get so excited that someday it could be me!  I'm sorry that your family didn't seem to overly happy.  But we're all thrilled for you!  My mom checked my chinese birth chart last night and called me and told me that if we are pregnant this month, then it'll be a girl.  The Chinese birth chart has been correct for every member of my family so far.  So we'll see!
Stacey - I'm sorry things didn't go quite like you had hoped with your parents.  Like you said though, they didn't know anything about your TTC and I'm sure it was quite a shock to them.  Once things sink in, I'm sure they'll get more and more excited.  Regardless, I know they are happy for you.  Yes, I am actually more than halfway through my wait since I ususally only make it 10dpo.  I guess I'll know early next week!  By the way, I would definitely recommend Marley & Me.  The book is great and the movie is completely true to the story.  DH and I were both sobbing at the end of it (it's the life of a dog, so you obviously know what has to happen at the end), but it's definitely one of those stories that teach you a lot about life.  

mommyin09 - I'm doing good, thanks for asking.  Still hopeful, as always.  :)  Like I told to Stacey, only a few more days to go!

Keyan - I'm really hoping for you!  I'm doing OK.  I should know by the beginning of next week, so let's keep our fingers crossed!

wishandaprayer - Sounds like you are making great progress!  Hope it continues.

mrspace - Those sound like great symptoms.  If you decide to test, hopefully you'll get a nice surprise!  
Stacey: Sorry about your mom & dad's reaction. Your comment about them getting weird as they get older cracked me up! :) I'm sure they're happy for you even if they don't know how to express it & mrspace is right... your MedHelp family is totally thrilled for you!!

Candie: I'm at a point in the book where I'm really not happy... Hmmm... I was so optimistic, yet I'm not even halfway through. I guess I'll be a mess when I get to the end!

mrspace: I'm a huge American Idol fan! I even went
to a taping a few years ago. Dh won't admit that he likes it, but he always remind me that "my show" is
on ;-)

Kaylee: I hope your beta came back sky high & you're out celebrating! Give us an update :)

mommyin09-  I almost auditioned for American Idol a few years back.  I am actually a classically and jazz trained vocalist.  It was my life for a while. But there are more important things to me and I didn't want to try to raise a family with a professional singer's life.  So I made some big adjustments.  Although sometimes I wonder....what if.  But that's okay. I love watching the show.  What do you think of the talent this year?  I'm not super impressed.  I was such a huge fan of David Cook last year.
Got my betas.  They were 58 on Monday and 178 on Wednesday.  Doctor says this is GREAT!  Next appt is Feb. 24th where we do the first sono.

YAY!  YAY!  (Am I allowed to say it again? :) - maybe just once more)  YAY!

Stacey: Thanks!  Congrats on your pregnancy and u/s!
stacey- the heartbeat myth was not true in my case. Jaedyn had a very high heartbeat at the beginning, always in the 170's and then around 15 weeks or so he only dropped down to the 150's and 160's and that is where it has stayed.  so if that myth was true he would be a girl.  are you wanting a girl more?
Awww.. you guys are all so sweet! :) Sean and I are doing great! Just relaxing and not thinking about ttc, which is a first! :) I have a feeling though that this will be a very looonngg cycle, b/c I'm CD 8 and still having AF! I'm usually done by CD 5, and CD 6 at the very latest! It's really weird! I'm sure it's b/c of the follistim.

Ok, let me get caught up here...

Stacey- CONGRATS on seeing your little one move! I didn't see Kayln move until I was 10 weeks, so that's great you saw movement already! :) I think you're having a girl too! Kayln's h/b was normally around 147, and I think one time is was 153 but I have a friend who just had her little girl and her h/b was always in the 170's! :) I know either way, you'll be happy with whatever God has given you! :) I'm sorry your mom and dad weren't overly ecstatic like we all were! Your comment made me laugh too! :)

Mommyin09- It's weird b/c I have the 2 cysts on my right side, but my ride side really isn't hurting, it's my left side that is. So maybe my ovaries are just confused! :) Like I said, this cycle is going to drag out like no other, I just have a feeling! And that's ok, when it finally decides to come we can give the follistim another chance. :) I'm glad to see you are enjoying Marley and Me! It's a great book, but like Stacey said, it is hard to read b/c it's a sad dog story. And I'm right at the end, 2 chapters to go, and am bracing myself! :( I won't ruin it for you though! :)

Candie- Thank you for the sweet comment! Trust me, it's hard for me to stay away and I'm still thinking of you all daily! :) Don't think I haven't been checking in though, b/c I have. :) You're already half way through, wow! Time sure is flying! I really hope this is your month! :) Here's a TON of *baby dust* for you!!

mrspace- Those symptoms sound really promising! You're 2ww is almost over, test time is almost here! I'm super excited for you, and I really hope your +ve is only a few days away! :)

wishandaprayer- Wow! 18 retrieved and 15 fertilized! That's truely amazing!! :) I know this is it for you! Get ready for your +ve!! :) How many are they planning to transfer?

Keyan- Thank you for the sweet note! :) I saw your temps, and they look great! I am a little confused though b/c you have 2 ovulation lines. I remember reading that FF has you at 13 dpo and medhelp has you at a different dpo. I guess we'll see if AF shows up tomorrow, but I'm hoping you test again tomorrow and get a BFP instead! Good luck!! :)

rachjas- That's exciting you'll be doing iui for the first time next cycle if you're not pregnant this time! I'm sure everything is just fine though! Do you plan on testing? Good luck!!

Guesito- Oh, I'm so sorry to hear about your mom! :( My prayers are definately with her, you and your family! I completely agree that you should put your FET on hold for a while. You don't need any extra stress right now, and the time will come when you feel it's right to go back for them. I'll be thinking of you, and please keep us posted on your mom! ((HUGS))

Pyar- Wow! You're 15 dpo! Test girl! ;)
Leighanne- I think the  higher the heart rate, the more active your baby is. I think they say girls are more active than boys, so that's why the myth says girls heart rates are higher than boys'. Kayln was a VERY active baby, and my friend who had a boy hardly ever felt her baby move, but I think it's all a myth too! :) I think it's just something to have fun with! :) You have less than a month to go, so hold on to those movements and kicks b/c you'll miss them when they're gone, trust me! :)
mrspace: I was a huge fan of David Cook, too :)  Just after he won, dh was at the Laker game where David Cook sang the national anthem.  dh texted me a picture :)

Kaylee:  I'll say it again for you.  Yay, Yay, Yay!!!  That's so exciting !!! :)  I'm so happy to hear you are officially preggers & all is well! :)

Leighanne:  Your due date is fast approaching!  I can't believe it.  Are you ready?! :)

luvkayln:  Yes, I'm enjoying the book.  I got through a tough part today & now I'm enjoying it again ;)  That's crazy that AF is still going strong.  Will you ask the RE if it's due to the follitism?  Have you ever had AF last this long?
Mommyin09- No, actually this has never happened before. I'm sure it's just from the follistim, since it was my first time on it and everything. I might mention it when I get AF again and go back to start another round of follistim, just to see if it's normal. Ok, so I just finished Marley & Me! What a great, but very sad book! It makes me want to cuddle up with all four of my dogs and hug them and give them all kisses! :) Now I just have to wait for my next 2 books to get here. I'm sure I'll cry with those too, but I feel it will be very theraputic for me to read them.
I've only been reading it at work & I was quickly engrossed.  I'm sure it'll get tough as I get closer to the end.  You're probably right, your crazy cycle could be due to the follitism.  Your poor ovaries had a huge adjustment this cycle, huh!?  They'll be all ready to go after a one-month reprieve ;-)
hi ladies sad news  AF showed upped after teasing me for several days oh well its here now so i can hopefully get geared up for my ivf mommyin09 could you please put me up as cd1 thank you
luvkayln- what's funny is even my first gender ultrasound the tech thought he was a girl because he would not open his legs and i guess girls did that more.  but the next US he revealed his pickle as i gracefully call it.  yes i am trying to take in all these kicks and movements but i also am always asking myself already if maybe one if enough for me.  I never wanted a large family but i gues only time will tell.  another good myth that i am hoping is true is that if the baby has good sleeping habits in utero that they will when they are born.  Jaedyn sleeps straight through the night now and never wakes me up. he is more active during the day so i hope a setting a sleeping scheule with him will be semi easier.

mommyin09- i am so close but so far.  i am not dialted.  jaedyn is still up very high and i have not even had one braxton hicks contraction, so he might be late.  i at the same time and also very nervous and i think it happens to everyone but i am starting to question myself as to am i going to be a good mother and have all those crazy worrying thoughts.  i do think my nesting has kicked in because for some reason i am adamant that all the base boards in the house need to be washed this weekend. my mom keeps laughing at me and saying, "yeah leigh, cause when you bring jaedyn home he is going to yell at you for not having freshly cleaned base boards,"
Pyar: I am sorry about AF.....one step closer for IVF!

Luvkayln:  Thanks for checking in on me. Yes I have two different O dates....I go w/ FF....which if correct AF should be here tomorrow.....today is 14dpo for me. It is so weird how with the same info I get different dates for O.

Mommyin09: So many people have told me to see the Movie Marley & Me...but I don't want to go....I really don't know the end, but I can imagine it...and I just don't want to cry, I will really start crying if it is too sad..and will be hard to stop....as I've told you before I am very emotional..........so I am keeping myself away from it....for now TTC is enough for me to cry over.

Candie: I'll say the cheer for you....COME ON BFP!! Relax over the weekend, hopefully there will be a lot of celebration next week....stay positive!

Kaylee: Congrats once again!!

MrSpace: your symptoms sound very promising...when will you plan to test? Baby dust to you!

Stacey: I am sorry your parents didn't react as you had hope, I BET  they won't be able to hold in the excitment once they get to see the little one in a few months!!...just know that over the phone is hard to express how we really feel.............. well my friend promises are promises, Dh needs to the dancing....maybe when it is a little warmer, you don't want him to get sick......Myths are myths, but is fun to wonder, but I am really sure you will be Happy with a little girl or a little boy.

SO I did a test yesterday, BFN....waiting on AF and moving foward w/ my LAP which is coming fast....less than 2 ww ...I am ok about the BFN and excited to move foward w/ the LAP, hoping that it does help dh & I get our blessing!!

I wish to all a great weekend!
Good morning ladies - My computer is back up and running...Well I finished my clomid yesterday, so we shall see. I didn't have time to read everyone's posts but know I am thinking of you all and I will catch up hopefully later today. The job interview was basically the wrong one - his boss didn't tell him I was interviewing for an LMT job not a SECRETARIAL JOB lol!! Oh well...I go to look at some office space today so maybe I can be my own boss - that would be great! Then I would be able to schedule my clients around my ttc appointments!!!

Well, I will catch up later - I'm going to post a journal...
Pyar- I'm so sorry AF showed! :( But that's great you're getting closer to your IVF! How exciting!!! :)

Leighanne- I've heard that too, about the baby's sleeping patterns being the same as they were in utero. It'd be interesting to see if that works for Jaedyn, b/c I never got to find out. :( Kayln started sleeping through the night for a while  before I delivered her, and I had her at 36 weeks. And the alarm clock would go off every morning at 5:30 and it would wake her up, and then she'd be ready to start her day! :) Can't wait to see pics of the little guy once he's born! :)

dnikki- Oh, I'm sorry about your interview! I think that would be awesome though if you rented your own space, and could be your own boss! What all of us would want, especially during ttc since you can schedule your appointments around your ttc schedule! :) Do you have a plan for next cycle, just in case? I'm ready for you to start the injections with me! :) I'm able to go back on them once this cycle is over, and it'd be fun to go through it with someone else too! :) But I have high hopes for you this cycle, so hopefully this one works and you don't have to worry about the injections! Good luck! :)

Keyan- Don't tell mommyin09 lol ;) , but I finished the book last night and bawled like a baby! It is a very well written book though, and it does involve ttc so it pulls you right in! What's a better book to read, it involves animals and babies! :) I hope AF stays away for you tomorrow, but if the nasty witch decides to show, I'm glad you are getting geared up for your LAP! That will surely help with this ttc process and get you your baby! :) Good luck!

mrspace- How are you feeling today? Stay positive, Sunday is just a couple days away! Come on BFP! :)

Hey there!  Gosh, I'm glad things are better and that you read this with your hubbie.  That sounds super healthy!  I never show mine these boards!  What communication.  Thanks for the name compliment.  I like it too: unfortunately it's not really mine.  It's based off a character in a TV show I like a lot.  

I value my anonymity somewhat, but my friends would be able to easily piece it together if they saw my username.  Love my shows!

Unrelated: is anyone catching Big Love this season?  Whoa....
Good morning!  And it is a FABULOUS morning.

I'm 12dpo.  And NO AF!  Last month I started spotting right before I went to bed on 11dpo.  Then when I woke up my temp dropped and I was really spotting.  Since this cycle is mimicing last cycle A LOT.... I was expecting the same.  Well it's 9am on 12dpo...not even a tinge of color on my cm let alone spotting.  And....my temp went up by .2 degrees!  So I really hope this is a good sign.  I'm trying to stay calm today.  I want to test tomorrow (and I might). But I'm going to TRY to hold off til Sunday.  After work today I'm going to buy the tests so wish me luck.

My stomach is bothering me again this morning.  I haven't gotten sick but my tummy keeps grumbling. It's a mix between nausea and hunger pains.  Weird.  I'm still craving spaghetti o's from yesterday ha ha.  My bbs last night... I swear I wanted to cut them off they hurt so bad.  They aren't as bad this morning.

I feel a lot more crampy this morning, but I'm still having "those problems" from earlier this week and I'm pretty sure it's from that.  But we'll see.  I'm still attempting to prepare myself for AF to show.  But dear God I hope she doesn't.  This could really be it!

luvkayln- Thank you for the kind words. I think my temps are looking pretty good right now, but we'll see.  I think part of the reason my stomach hurts is that I'm so nervous. I already opened up the Tums this morning lol.

mommyin09- David Cook and I met a few years ago.  I only live a few hours away from where he's from.  I heard him sing in a bar with some friends of mine.  It was AWESOME.  He was so darn cute and so good.  Granted...I was engaged at the time lol.  He had a drink with my friends and I.  We didn't think anything of it til American Idol started last year.  Holy ****.  I mean, I don't know the guy but it was cool. I felt famous by association ha ha!  Oh, check out my temps compared to last month. I think it looks good!!

kaylee- Oh sorry!  I understand about not wanting everyone to know your real name.  I'm okay with it I guess.  Most people can guess what my name is, or they know what my name is. I'm not worried, personally.  How's that little one doing?  I bet you're getting excited!  I can't wait til your ultrasound!  Hopefully I'll be joining the BFP list after this weekend!

Keyan- Well I'll be 14dpo on Sunday so that WAS my plan.  But since I normally start my period on 12dpo, I'm thinking of testing tomorrow.  Plus, I'm REALLY impatient.  I think I'll wait to see what my temp does tomorrow. If it stays up then I'll test tomorrow.  I'm so nervous! My stomach is already in knots.  Granted I'm also a little nauseas this morning lol.

candie- Yes, I hope I get a nice surprise too.  I hate this part of the tww!  When you only have 1 or 2 days left til test day.  It's so nerve-wracking.  You'll be there soon!  Hopefully we'll both be joining the bfp list!

mrspace- You're getting me nervous just reading your post! lol :) Now my insides are doing flips for you!! :) I hope you test tomorrow! Good luck! :)
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)
Arlotheslug: (We miss you!)

Leighanne: BFP - 36 weeks!
vortex: BFP - 28 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 21 weeks (doc appt 2/11)
Jessie: BFP -16 weeks (doc appt 2/16)
Armyprincess: BFP - 15 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 9 weeks
Kaylee_Frye: BFP! (u/s 2/24)

angelbaby:  waiting for AF ;(
kmcarino: waiting for AF
(send prayers for her mom!)

pyar:  CD1 ;(
Lina:  CD3
Shysana: CD5
Mommyin09: CD6 (u/s 2/5)
dnikki: CD8
Hannah1505: CD9
Luvkayln: CD9
jmh2005: CD17
mamatina: CD32 (any news?)

wishandaprayer: (transfer soon!!!)

ad_06: CD14: 4dpiui
BabyMamma:  7dpo
Candie:  8dpo
rachjas: 9/10 dpo
Sexykeme: 11dpo
Mrspace: 12dpo
Keyan: 14dpo (pre-op 2/6, lap 2/11)

Pyar:  I'm so sorry about AF ;-(  You are one step closer to IVF & I am happy for you for that.

mrspace:  Your chart & symptoms do look/sound promising!  Keep us posted...I bet you can't wait till Sun to test! ;)

Keyan:  I'm still holding out hope for you, my friend, but I know you're already looking ahead to your lap & I'm glad you're so positive!  Yes, I know you are emotional & so maybe you should wait for the DVD!  I will wait, too, but I'm loving the book in the meantime ;-)

dnikki:  Ugh!  Sorry about the interview!!!  That is a great plan, though, to have your own space :)  Keep us updated!!!

leighanne:  That's so cute you're even wanting to wash the baseboards!  I'm sure Jaedyn will appreciate it ;-)  I'm sure it's normal to be nervous, but I bet you'll be a great mommy!!!
TEST! TEST! TEST!

(Take it with a grain of salt, I couldn't stand the waiting either).  

Oh and don't take my name preference to heart as anything critical of you or anyone else.  I am unnecessarily paranoid about the nets.  What in the world would I even have on this site that could possibly compromise me?  An ovulation tracker?!  I'm sure you are just fine :)
I swear I'm going nuts over here.  It's 10:30 right now.  I go to lunch at 11, and then I don't get off work til 5.  Then I'm going to buy the tests because the store isn't open on Saturday (weird I know).  Then I'm testing tomorrow morning I think.  Part of me thinks I should wait until Sunday, but since my period hasn't started yet, I think it'll be fine.  I'm going to see what happens with my temps tomorrow. If they drop, then I probably won't test. But if they stay up-ish (above that line we all know so well), then I'll test.  It'll just depend on what happens.

If I test tomorrow and it's positive, I'm going to take ALL the tests (coz we all do it), and put the digital one in a ziplock baggie and pack it with Dh's lunch.  I know that sounds gross but it's not. It's in a baggie (as all the food is).  Then take it to work for him and watch his face as he opens it.  I so hope that it happens that way.

I'm so nervous and anxious and excited and scared and...ahhh... it's not a good day for me to be at work ha ha.  Nothing to keep me busy right now.
OK ladies.  I'm certainly not getting my hopes up, and I know it may not mean anything, but my temps are really high!  It was 98.61 this morning and almost as high the past few days and it's never been like that.

mommyin09 - Oh, I'm sorry you hit a rough part in the book.  There are a few of those, but luvkayln is right, that's only natural since some of the parts revolve around ttc and family too, so it definitely hits home for us on all levels.  I'm glad you are enjoying it again.  When we saw the movie, it was the same way.  We'd laugh out loud at certain parts and then be crying at others.  

luvkayln - It's so good to hear from you!  I'm glad you're enjoying your month off.  Hopefully AF goes away and you can get on with it.  I know what you mean about the book.  When DH and I got home from the movies, we ran to Nittany and showered him with hugs and kisses.  We were joking that he'd be thinking, "what the hel l is wrong with you??"  I think it made it even harder because he's the same type of dog and we can relate to a lot of the things that Marley did and Nittany is starting to get older (he's 9) and gray, so we really are fearing the "end of the story."  It really is a beautiful story though, isn't it?  Are you planning to see the movie?

Keyan - Thanks for the good wishes!  I hope you're right.  I really hope AF stays away for you, but if she does show, it's OK because you have your lap to look forward to and that will definitely bring you the happy ending you deserve.

pyar - So sorry about AF.  Take care.

Kaylee - Yay for you!  I'm so happy that your numbers are looking so good and I hope things continue to progress so well for you.  Enjoy being pregnant!  :)
Good morning....and HAPPY FRIDAY!!!  I am so excited to sleep in tomorrow morning!

Thanks for all your kind words regarding my parents.  It's really fine.  My sister and I had a good laugh over it.  We also know my parents really well and don't find their reaction surprising at all. Over the next few months they will get more excited I am sure.  I kind of surprised them with it :)

So, the baby had a fast heartbeat which could mean a girl, and I did the Chinese birth calendar and it said boy!  So, I think it could go either way.  I definitely want to find out but would be equally happy with a boy or a girl....no preference.  Just healthy and bouncy please! :)

Leighanne - You are getting so close!  How exciting.  I'm sure things could change very quickly but I do know a lot of mom's who were a bit late on their first.

Pyar - So sorry about AF :(  But as mentioned you can now do IVF and I'm sure you will get your BFP very soon!

Luvkayln - I get teared up just imagining what the ending of that book is!  I'm with Keyan - I don't think I can do it.  I still get sad when I think of "Old Yellar"!  You may be too young for that but it was another sad dog story :(  Glad you are relaxing but it is hard to stay away from here isn't it??  Regarding AF, I don't recall my AF being longer from injections.  I would call your RE if it doesn't start to lighten up in the next day or so.

Mrspace - Wow...you are having lots of symptoms and no sign of af?  I also feel nervous for you.  It will be very tempting to test tomorrow!  I can't even say don't, because I probably would.  I really like American Idol too and saw the concert when they were here last year :)  David Cook is awesome but I find he is a little full of himself now...a bit arrogant!  He is great though.

Keyan - Sorry about your BFN! :(  There is still hope but even if AF shows you are on to bigger and better things and you will get your BFP soon after!  I know it.  

Candie - Thinking of you!!!  I'm sending lots of baby dust and BFP vibes your way my friend!!

Guesito - My thoughts are with you and your family.  Update us when you are ready.

Kaylee - Awesome about your beta!!!  Congrats!!  I remember the relief of that second beta very clearly!  And a lot of people on here don't use their real names.  I get so used to the name "handles" that when people tell me their real names I find it really hard to switch over!!

Dnikki - Sorry about the interview. It may have seemed like a waste of time but if you made a good impression (I'm sure you did) and they have a LMT opening, I'm sure you will be top of mind!  Good luck with the clomid!

Mommyin09 - Good luck with the end of the book!  It sounds like you may need a box of Kleenex by your side :)
ladies thanks for all your words of encouragment yes looking forward to ivf

mrspace thinking of you good luck
Stacey- I am very nervous and jittery today.  I've never felt this positive (or this nervous) before.  The signs seem to all be there.  I checked my cm againg a little bit ago and still no color change or spotting at all. So that's good. I think I am going to test tomorrow morning since AF will be one day late at that point. But it'll depend on what my temps do.  If my temps drop..I won't.   The chinese birth chart has been right for my family every single time so I am pretty sure it'll work for me. But I completely agree with what you said... as long as it's a healthy baby, I could care less.  If I am pregnant.... according to the chinese chart, we should be having a little girl on my little sister's birthday lol.

candie- Your temps look AWESOME!  I'm so excited for you!  Just a few more days til you test!  I just know it's going to be an awesome month for us... and an even more awesome year!  

Too the rest of you...I'm sorry if I start to annoy you all today by writing on here a lot.  I'm trying to keep myself busy ha ha.  We literally have nothing to do here at the office.  My boss is playing solitaire on his computer. I don't have games on my computer so I am sitting on medhelp and working on my online store.  My boss actually was helping me with my online store earlier this morning. So forwarning..... I may post a lot today.
OMGosh, I have to know!!!  Candie & MrsPace: let us know immediately after you test!

I want everyone here to be BFP with me!!  Then we have to inundate the October Babies forum.  Yaaaayyyyy!
Thanks for all your support and prayers.. She is in stable condition in a vegetative state and Dr's say they are done with her. She has a very long history of Strokes & Diabetes. They are transfering her to a Hospice facility (End of life) and we can just enjoy her until god comes for her very soon. When I got there she recognised me and she gave me a big smile and we both started crying.
Candie: OMG! You never voice your maybes, so now you've got me excited! :) Do you have a chart I can see? Imagine, after all this time the few of us have been together, Stacey really may be leading the way... Oh, I sure hope so! Fingers tightly Xd for you, my friend!!!

Mrspace: Youre gonna drive yourself crazy hanging out on the site all day! LOL! I hope the rest of your day flies by & you get to pack dh a special lunch ;)

Stacey: Oh, you had to mention Old Yellar... ;-( What a shock for us kids, huh!? Yes, I'll have my Kleenex handy!

Guesito: Oh, I'm just heartbroken for you! ;( Take care & know we're all thinking of you...
Ok, I guess maybe I have to be signed in to see O trackers... Your chart looks really good, very promising!!! Best wishes :-)
Candie - I took a look at your chart too and it does look very good!  Keep those temps high!!!  I'm getting excited too....come on bfp!!

Mommyin09 - I knew I could count on you for remembering poor Old Yellar!! :)

Mrspace - Good luck tomorrow!  May your temps stay sky high!

Guesito - I am just so sorry.  It is absolutely heartbreaking.  I hope your mom is pain free and comfortable.  It's wonderful that she recognizes you and I am sure you will cherish every second with her.  Thinking of you.
Mommyin09- My day is going by a little faster now.  Not much but a little. It's either stay on here/work on my website, or twiddle my thumbs all day long.  I should have brought a book to work so I could read! But I didn't think ahead very well.  But it's been nice.  There have been some wonderful girls keeping me company and helping to keep my mind off of things.  We've been swapping recipes so now I'm hungry again.  Ha ha

stacey- Thanks for the kind words.  I am going to try REALLY hard to NOT test tonight.  But I'll be home alone until 10:30 when DH gets home. So knows what I'll do. I don't have a lot of will power! I keep feeling like I might be having cramps, but then it turns out to be gas bubbles. Sorry if that's TMI.  Also, I slept in a really bad position last night and so my lower back hurts from that a little too. I keep over thinking everything!  Ahhh.  It's okay.  Only a few more hours left in the work day and I can go buy the tests and go home for the weekend!
Good morning! :)

Mommyin09- I hope you had a safe drive to your mom's last night! Enjoy your weekend of having nothing but a great time! :) You didn't say anything to me about keeping the thread up to date throughout the weekend for you, so I'm assuming you'll be popping in and out over the weekend to update us. :) I can't wait to hear if you chicken out or not with Sylvia Browne! lol ;) Please prove dh wrong!!! ;)

Mrspace- Sorry about your bfn last night! :( I know they are always hard to see, especially when you absolutely feel this is it! But like I said, the baby could just now be implanting (6-12dpo) and since last cycle you were already spotting by 11 dpo and full AF by the morning of 12 dpo, you are technically late now! I hope your test this morning brings you a BFP! Good luck! :)

Guesito- Oh sweetie, your post brought tears to my eyes! :( I'm just so sorry you are going through this! Even though I've been through terrible losses before, I've never experienced the pain of losing a parent. My prayers are with you and your family, and I hope God gives you strength and comforts you during these very, very hard times! Thank you for keeping us posted. ((HUGS))

Candie- I checked out your chart, and it looks great! :) I really hope this is it! Lord knows you deserve it! :) It's CD 10 for me, and I think AF is FINALLY over with! That's the longest I've ever experienced a period, so it must be from these injections! Maybe the thicker your lining is, the longer your AF? I have no idea, but my lining was super thick on the follistim and was never that thick on clomid. Yes, I LOVED the book! I cried non-stop near the end, but that's expected with any dog lover! :) I really do want to see the movie. I'm wondering how closely it will follow the book though! I just started reading another book called Night I held an Angel: An inspirational testimony of a mother's healing journey after the loss of her still born child. I have another one waiting for me when this one is done, and really, I'm near the end already! I just couldn't put it down! She lost her baby the exact same way I lost Kayln, a cord accident. I think it's good for me to read it though, it feels theraputic for me. It makes me want to write a book about Kayln! I really think I should, I think that would be a great way to keep her memory alive, and it would help me in so many ways emotionally! She will always be my inspiration, always! :)

Keyan- I hope AF stays away for you today!! I know the LAP is coming soon, but it would be great if you got your BFP instead! :) Good luck! I'm holding out so much hope for you!! ;)
Good morning everyone.

13dpo now, no AF still and I got another BFN this morning. I feel awful this morning.  Headache and nausea.  My temps didn't drop a whole lot (just .2 degrees).  So I think I still have a chance. We'll just see what tomorrow brings.
mrspace- I'm sorry for the bfn. :( But like you said, your temps didn't drop by much, and AF still isn't here, so you definately still have a great chance! Keep up that positiveness, and hopefully you'll get great results tomorrow! :)
I got 3 Neg pregnancy tests and was pregnant for my last cycle I was testing too early. I hope you are too!!! Good luck!
Mrspace-don't give up hope yet!!

Guesito-I will say a prayer for you, take care

I got the call today that all 15 embies are still continuing to grow and I am on schedule for transfer Monday at 12:30. I will definitely transfer 2 and maybe 3 if they will let me!

wishandaprayer- Awww... CONGRATS!! This is so exciting!! :) Will you freeze the rest since you are only transferring 2-3? I'll be thinking of you on Monday! :) Good luck!!
luvkayln & guesito- Thanks so much for the positive words. I have a pretty positive attitude this morning.  There is still no sign of AF.  Even though she's one day late now.  So we'll see. I'm excited to test tomorrow!
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)
Arlotheslug: (We miss you!)

Leighanne: BFP - 36 weeks!
vortex: BFP - 28 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 22 weeks (doc appt 2/11)
Jessie: BFP -16 weeks (doc appt 2/16)
Armyprincess: BFP - 15 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 9 weeks
Kaylee_Frye: BFP! (u/s 2/24)

angelbaby:  waiting for AF ;(
kmcarino: waiting for AF
(send prayers for her mom!)

pyar:  CD2
Lina:  CD4
Shysana: CD6
Mommyin09: CD7 (u/s 2/5)
dnikki: CD9
Hannah1505: CD10
Luvkayln: CD10
jmh2005: CD18 (any news?)
mamatina: CD33 (any news?)

wishandaprayer: (transfer Monday!!!)

ad_06: CD14: 5dpiui
BabyMamma:  8dpo
Candie:  9dpo
rachjas: 10/11 dpo
Sexykeme: 12dpo
Mrspace: 13dpo
Keyan: 15dpo (pre-op 2/6, lap 2/11)

Luvkayln:  Thanks!  I hope I don't chicken out.  I'll update you tomorrow! :)  I'm actually leaving in about an hour.  I wouldn't make the drive at night.  It's just 2 hours, but dh wouldn't be comfortable with that!  If you want to update our list tomorrow, that would be great!  Hey, I just realized that I have one full week of work next week, then I'll be off for a full week, all around the time I expect to O.  What timing, huh!?  Have a great weekend!!!

mrspace:  I'm glad you're staying positive!  It could be too early, the other ladies are right.  Hang in there & let's hope AF stays far away :)

Keyan:  Hopefully AF doesn't show for you, as well!!!  I'm keeping my fingers crossed :)  Have a wonderful weekend with your visitors!

Candie:  I can't wait to hear from you!  I hope it's a wonderful weekend for you & dh ;-)

wishandaprayer:  Congrats!!!  Once again, I'm really excited for you & dh!  Will you take some extra time off of work?  Stacey is a big supporter of staying off your feet after your transfer & she's doing great.  So, I'll be thinking of you & sending lots of positive energy your way :)

Just FYI:  Luvkayln was mentioning Sylvia Browne.  For those who don't know her, she's a psychic who used to appear on Montel Williams.  She has a show tonight out by my mom's house & I got us tickets, (front row, center!)  Perhaps a little too close! :)  Anyway, I'm spending the weekend with my mom, shopping & doing mother-daughter stuff :) & we're interested to see if Sylvia will share any info with me re: our ttc journey.  It should be fun :)  I will be sure to update you all tomorrow.
Well ladies, as you know I am 5 dpiui, nothing really going on symptoms wise and things, just being really tired!! I don't even have sore bbs like I always do in the tww!!!! I think I am going to test on the 5th which would be 10dpiui, I am really hoping for a bfp, but afraid to get my hopes up.... When I got my BFP in 2006,  I had to get beta to even get my bfp...so we'll see.

Good luck ladies.

Sorry I don't post much....I just never seem to have the time.
Good morning ladies...

wishandprayer: That is awesome!!! Good luck with everything :-)

GUESTO: I'm so sorry about your mom...I will keep you and your family in my prayers. I hope everything works out for the best.

Leighanne: Not much longer to go!! Are you ready?

mrspace: How are things on your end? I know I talked to you last night, just wondering if anything else in new...?

Luvkayln & Hannah: It's nice to have such close cycle buddies :-) How are you guys doing?

Well, CD 10 here... I felt my ovaries start to kick in yesterday - I did nothing but driving all day I swear!! I'm hoping I'll get 2 good follies this time around. I'm using my monitor to detect O - So I will call the day of peak for IUI the next day. Do you think when I go in for the IUI I should ask for an u/s? Also, I thought about doing the trigger...what do you all think, and when should I do it?
I was with my friends yesterday, we were dress shopping for her wedding. She decided she wanted all of us to match instead of us picking basically our own dresses. I'm kind of stuck because if I get p/g in the next couple of months I'll be 4-6 months at her wedding and there will be NO WAY I will be able to wear the dress she picked. So I didn't order mine and figured I'll wait a couple of months to see what happens....

I hope everyone is having a good weekend!!!
Oh yeah, I have to wait until tonight to see if I have jury duty this week... :( Going to try to get out of it if I get picked...that will so screw up my IUI!!
dnikki- Doing good here! :) That's great you've decided to do iui this round! That will really increase your chances! I would do the trigger, that way they can time your iui around that. When is your next appointment, and are they monitering you with u/s at your appointements? I would let them know that you are planning to do the trigger with your iui, that way when your follies are mature they'll instruct you to do the trigger shot around 10 pm and then you'll come in 36 hours later. Actually, your dh will have an earlier appointment, and then you'll come in 2 hours or so later than his appointment ( but yours will be exactly 36 hours later). That's how it works at my RE anyway! :) My RE never does an u/s the day of iui, but he did this last time b/c I was worried that I had already ovulated but I hadn't so they went ahead with the iui. There's really no need to, b/c you'll usually have an u/s the day of your trigger shot, or the day before so you have an idea of how many follies, etc you have. That's great you're feeling your follies getting into action! My left one has been for a few days now, and my cysts are in the right so I know it's my follie trying to gear up too. But I'm honestly not trying this month, it's just that there's no way I can ignore my body! I've been doing this for too long to not pay attention to my ovaries, cm, etc! :) Good luck, and I'll keep my fingers  crossed that you don't have to do jury duty! What a bummer that would be if it messed up the timing of your iui!
I hope everyone is doing well in their ttc journey!  I am finally able to start my next cycle:)  I am CD1 and so excited to start this cycle.  This is a good month for me since Valentine's Day is my 6th wedding anniversary and my favorite day of the year anyway and my birthday is the day after, the 15th.  I am hoping since mY IUI will fall around then that it will bring us good luck and we will get pregnant!!

I am wondering if Mrspace tested this mornign and what the result was!  I am excited for her!
kmcarino- Wow, you are an inspiration girl! ;) I'm so glad you are jumping right into this next cycle, with great expectations! That's amazing that so much will be  happening for you this month, and what a way that would be if you could top it off with a BFP! :) Keep up the great attitude, and great things will happen for you!!!! :)

Mrspace- Ooh, still no AF?! Test, test, test!!! :) Good luck!!
Luvkayln: Got called for jury duty for sure - I just checked the website :-( Mommyin09 suggested I just tell them I have a fertility treatment scheduled for this week, so hopefully that should work - not to mention I don't have a sitter.
They are not monitoring me by u/s...it was my choice. I have the CBE monitor which works well for me. Maybe I'll go in the day I get my peak reading for an u/s to see the follies. I hope it works this cycle...we are coming up on a year and a half of IUI's and clomid....
14dpo now, still no sign of AF....got my 3rd BFN in a row.   Temps are dropping.  I don't think it's going to happen.  Even though AF is 2 days late now with no sign of showing.
dnikki- Aww... darn! :( Hopefully once you tell them your reasons, they will let you off of jury duty! I'm sure they will if mommyin09 told you that, since she works in a court room! :) I think that would be a good idea to go in for an u/s once you get a peak reading. That way, they can check to see how close you are to O'ing, and still do the trigger and timed iui. I hope this cycle works for you too, but can I suggest if this cycle doesn't work to seriously think about injections. I just think if you've been doing the clomid and iui's for a year and a half, and it hasn't worked yet, that it's probably safe to move on to something more potent, such as injections. I know you were thinking about it, but I think it's a positive step for you to take. I wish you all the best for this cycle though! :)

Mrspace- I sent you a note, but  again, I'm so sorry! :( One month I had a 26 day LP and I for sure ovulated when I thought I did b/c they did an u/s on me. Sometimes our cycles just do that, and there's no rhyme or reason to it! Even if AF is on it's way, just keep your head up and keep trying. You know you can get pregnant, it's just a matter of when.
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)
Arlotheslug: (We miss you!)

Leighanne: BFP - 36 weeks!
vortex: BFP - 28 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 22 weeks (doc appt 2/11)
Jessie: BFP -16 weeks (doc appt 2/16)
Armyprincess: BFP - 15 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 9 weeks
Kaylee_Frye: BFP! (u/s 2/24)

angelbaby:  waiting for AF ;(
kmcarino: waiting for AF
(send prayers for her mom!)

pyar:  CD3
Lina:  CD5
Shysana: CD7
Mommyin09: CD8 (u/s 2/5)
dnikki: CD10
Hannah1505: CD11
Luvkayln: CD11
jmh2005: CD19 (any news?)
mamatina: CD34 (any news?)

wishandaprayer: (transfer Monday!!!)- Good luck tomorrow!

ad_06: CD14: 6dpiui
BabyMamma:  9dpo
Candie:  10dpo
rachjas: 11/12 dpo
Sexykeme: 13dpo
Mrspace: 14dpo (AF stay away!)
Keyan: 16dpo (pre-op 2/6, lap 2/11)
Mamushko I just wanted to help U & update everyone here. Have a nice time with your dearest Mama!:)

Good night ladies from me!:)
Hugs & kisses,
Lina
Luvkayln: Hopefully I can tell them first thing in the morning when I get there what is going on with me this week...Since I'm group #10, I don't really want to sit there all day just to tell them there is really no way I can do jury duty!! I hope they let me off. I'll call the RE's office tomorrow and talk to them about the trigger and u/s on peak day. I've had the trigger a few times. Actually the first time I had one I did get my BFP but I had a m/c... That was when I found medhelp to see what the heck was going on (April 2007). If I get the office space at my RE's office I will go to injects in a month or two. It's not that the clomid isn't working, because I make usually 2 great follies with it and they both release...I'm not sure what the deal is.

mrspace: I'm sorry...it ain't over till AF shows though. Just keep your head up - although it is always hard to do...Just know we are here for you :-) Let me know if you need anything. I won't be on much tomorrow and I won't be able to answer my cell due to wonderful jury duty, but I can always get back to you.
Hey everyone!  Thought i'd pop in and see what's happening wiht you all.  OMG, lots of names I don't recognize but lots of BFP's..wonderful!  Thought our fertility events were over...but here we are with 3 embryos waiting and I finally got a period and started on Estrace...hopefully will have transfer in the next 10 days.  This will be our last attempt...we brought our embryos home from the states, 3 of them, we'll transfer them all as I'm 47 this month.....last chance.  I'm excited and terrified at the same time.  If any of you remember, Leighanne and I were due days apart except I miscarried twins at 9 weeks in July.  Wishing you all the best...I'll drop by when I can. :)
Hey everyone.  It's officially over.  AF started tonight.  Just spotting still but lots of cramps.

I also starting lactating yesterday.  I don't understand it.  I talked to my aunt and she said that I was probably producing the clear fluid that comes before you produce breast milk.  But it's not.  It's breast milk.  (I even showed my aunt..since she used to be a prenatal nurse).  The "liquid" is a yellowish cream color.  My boobs hurt so bad.
mrspace sorry about AF showing up did your aunt have any ideas re the lactating i ask because i also have it spoke to my doc and he did a blood test for prolactin and it came out normal and he just put it down to hormones but its always been in the back of my mind as to whether it affects my ferttility stay strong lets see what happens going forward
Good morning.

MrSpace - I am sorry about AF. about the lactating issue, maybe next time you go in for a check up , you can ask your doctor to check them. I am also expecting AF.

Mommyin09 - I am glad you had a great time w/ your mom!!

Luvkayln - I didn't know about that TTC was involve in the book/Movie? ...ummm maybe I will rent the movie.

Candie - I can't wait for your update today.....tons of SSBD

Babynr - Such a long time...I am glad to see you back and will pray hard for those 3 little one to make it.

Dnikki - I hope you don't have to sit there all day, I know how that feels.....good luck.

AF hasn't show for me yet...got a BFN on Friday and did another one today BFN. I am hoping the test are wrong, but If they are correct for AF to hurry up and show. I could still go waiting for another 4 days....due to medhelp's tracker that will put me on Thursday at 14dpo and so AF should be here on Friday...so a lot of waiting for me.

Good day to all!
just a quick CONGRATS for any new BFP's and some very super sticky babydust covered in super sticky sweet honey.....for those who are in the 2ww and are still ttc.

i have been kinda lurking cause i am just afraid of upsetting anyone with constant updates but i thought since i was posting and i havent posted in awhile i will give full update.

dh/bf/whatever...lol...and i are starting to do better, i think mostly it was hormones that was irritating me so badly and once we talked about it, it all seemed kinda like silly things to get upset about.  
as for baby, all seems to be going well, the incisional hernia that i have way low in my abdomin (abdomen) seems to be getting bigger and i am suppose to be wearing a abdominal binder, but the one i have doesnt work very well...ugh... it doesnt hurt but it just feels like that part of my belly is stretching more and there is alot of pressure. i go to OB on the 11th but i think i am gonna try to get in with my general surgeon this week, she said something about possible bedrest if it got too bad...ugh, my life is wayy too busy for bed rest, but then again i will do what i need to do for a healthy baby. now i had been completely freaking out cause at 18-19 weeks i really wasnt feeling any REAL movements so switched doctors and about 3-4 days after seeing my regular OB i started feeling REAL kicks....that was 2 weeks ago, and i am feeling constant movements several times a day. it is so cool....my boys havent felt it, but they are neither real interested nor patient.  my daughter has felt it a few times and bf has felt it every night when i flip onto my back....apparently baby kicks him in back/ribs...lol

hopefully we will be able to find out gender at my appt as they are talking about doing another u/s since i have to do glucose testing anyhow...lol

again good luck to all and here's to LOTS of 2009 BFP's and BABIES.......
dnikki- yes i am getting very close which makes me nervous.  it is all going to be so real soon.  everything is all set up, just a few last little things that arent really important.  i do need to pack my hospital bag though, we already have Jaedyn's packed.

babynr- that is great that you might be doing the transfer soon.  i really hope this is the time.  please keep me posted, we have a little kinship.
Good morning!
I hope everyone had a great weekend.  I spent it at my sister's place and we had a nice time.

Mommyin09 - Can't wait to hear how your weekend was and what queston you asked (because I know you would not have chickened out!)  Also looking forward to your u/s results this Thursday!

Mrspace - So sorry about af.  It is the worst when all the symptoms could be pointing to a bfp and then af shows.  It doesn't seem fair.  Regarding the lactating, have you done any research?  I have never heard of this before.  I think it is good to check in with your doctor/RE to see what it could be from.  

Keyan - So sorry about the -ve but as we always say, it is not over until it is over!  I'm still holding out hope for you!

Babynr - Welcome back!  I wish you all the best and a big BFP with this upcoming transfer!!  

Dnikki - Good luck with getting out of jury duty!

LinaG - Thanks for updating us in Mommyin09's absence!

Candie - Looking forward to your update!!  I hope you have some good news for us!
mommyin09 - Hope you had a great weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keyan - Oh, I am so sorry about the BFN.  I was hoping to hear better news.  If your 2nd O date is right though, then maybe it's still too early.  I'm still hoping those truckloads of SSBD bring you lots of luck!  :)  I'm doing OK.  My bbs started getting really tender last night and I have a little cramping this morning.  I'm fearing AF, but my temps are still super high.  If i make it through today, I think I'm going to have to cave in and test tomorrow.

mrspace - So sorry about AF.  I really had hoped we'd be celebrating this week.  I'm not sure about the lactating issue, but maybe you should call the doctor.

dnikki - Yikes, I hope you are able to get out of the jury duty.  I think that sounds like a great idea to just use your monitor, but go in for an u/s just to be sure about the follies.  I had no idea you have been on Clomid for that long!  Does your doctor have any other options for you?  I hope something works out for you soon.

kmcarino - February is a big month for you!  Congratulations on your 6th wedding anniversary.  I really hope that all of those events bring you lots of luck for you IUI.  It would be so wonderful to be able to add the celebration of starting your family to all of the other special celebrations.  I'll be praying extra hard for you!  

leighanne - I can't believe that the time is almost here!  I can understand being nervous, I'm sure I would be too.  It's just going to be so awesome when you get to meet him for the first time.  I wish you all the best.  :)

Joyce - Glad to hear things are going well.  How exciting to be feeling the little kicks.  I hope your hernia doesn't get any worse, but you're right, I'm sure we'd all do whatever we had to for our baby.  Take care and good luck at your appointment!

babynr - Welcome back!  That is so exciting that you could be having a transfer soon.  Good luck to you!  Be sure to keep us updated.  I'd love to see your name on the BFP list soon.
Good morning everyone. I'm cd1, officially.  I'm trying my best to stay positive but it's hard right now.   This is why:

Last night we went out with some friends.  The wife, we'll call her S, drove me CRAZY!  She keeps talking to me about having PCOS.  We go to the same doctor.  She has a 2 year old and is preggo again.  

Well last night I find out that she was never even tested for PCOS.  MY doctor (the one who took years to even check anything out, will barely treat me, and doesn't give me the time of day) just decided that she COULD have it so she started treatment.  

Second thing.... my doctor REFUSES to give me Metformin AND clomid together...EVER.  She said that you can't take both.  Well I know that's ****, but she has S on both!  And she's had S on BOTH for 6 months (before she got pregnant).  She won't let me do more than 3 months.  I asked her if this was because of the damage I have or my ovaries or whatever (which would make sense) and she told me you CAN'T take more than 3 months.  

Then.... She also flushed S's tubes.  S has NO reason to think that her tubes were blocked, but my doctor was trying to give her the best chances.  I've had damage and scar tissue galore, and she WON'T flush my tubes.  Or check me for endo, or anything else.  

So I'm just really aggrivated.  Lucky, S also gave me the name of an amazing doctor who she was ABOUT to go to, if she didn't get pregnant when she did.  He is fantastic and I've heard that a lot of people with fertility issues around here go to him.  So I'm going to call my DR for my appointment today and depending on what she says/does, we'll be taking one or two months off and switching doctors.  I'd like to take 2 or 3 months off...get tested for endo....have my tubes flushed...relax..... and then around the beginning of summer (once we're moved and have some things paid off...) start again.  And I'd like to go on Metformin while I'm taking time off.  Then go on both clomid and Metformin.  But we'll see what happens.

Oh, and to answer some of your questions, I talked to my doctor last month about my lactating.  She checked my prolactin and everything came back normal.  She said it wasn't because of the clomid and that I should just not worry about it.  But never told me why it was happening. If it's not hormones and not prolactin..what is it?  I hate it.  It hurts so bad and I leak everywhere.  My doctor tried telling me it was... collostrum (sp)...but I showed her that it wasn't. It's a definate yellowish cream color and it's definately milk. So I don't know.  AF started and I'm still lactating.  Great fun, let me tell ya.

Sorry for my negative attitude, but I'm just so over it right now.  I just want to get through my doctor's appt and give it a rest for a while.  I'll still be on here of course, I just need to get away from that doctor.
Stacey - We always seem to post at the same time!  Great minds think alike, right?  :)  I'm doing OK.  Like i told Keyan, I'm having some AF symptoms today, but my temp was still up, so I guess we'll see what the day brings.  Thanks for checking on me.
Thanks for the best wishes!  I am also really hoping that your test tomorrow will give you a bfp!!  I think it will and I can't wait for you to tell us that you got a bfp.  I will be starting Lupron, twice a day I think and Gonal tomorrow.  I am just so excited right now!
Unfortunately making funeral arrangements. Mom's health has worsen. Another Stroke![
Unfortunately making funeral arrangements. Mom's health has worsen. Another Stroke!