Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Calling All Women of Strength...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Calling All Women of Strength...

A Strong Woman VS. A Woman Of Strength

A strong woman works out everyday to keep her body in shape…
But a woman of strength builds relationships to keep her soul in shape.

A strong woman isn't afraid of anything…
But a woman of strength shows courage in the midst of fear.

A strong woman won't let anyone get the better of her…
But a woman of strength gives the best of herself to everyone.

A strong woman makes mistakes and avoids the same in the future…
A woman of strength realizes life's mistakes can also be unexpected blessings and capitalizes on them.

A strong woman wears a look of confidence on her face…
But a woman of strength wears grace.

A strong woman has faith that she is strong enough for the journey…
But a woman of strength has faith that it is in the journey that she will become strong.

Author Unknown
**************************************************************************************************

Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)
Arlotheslug: (We miss you!)

Leighanne: BFP - 37 weeks!!!
vortex: BFP - 28 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 22 weeks (doc appt 2/11)
Jessie: BFP -16 weeks (doc appt 2/16)
Armyprincess: BFP - 15 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 9 weeks
Kaylee_Frye: BFP! (u/s 2/24)

angelbaby:  waiting for AF ;(
Guesito:  Come on, AF! waiting to start FET!
(send prayers for her mom!)

Mrspace:  CD1 ;(
kmcarino:  CD2
pyar:  CD4
Lina:  CD6
Shysana: CD8
Mommyin09: CD9 (u/s 2/5)
dnikki: CD11
Hannah1505: CD112
Luvkayln: CD12
jmh2005: CD20 (any news?)
mamatina: CD35 (any news?)

wishandaprayer: (Transfer Today!!!)
babynr:  (Transfer soon!)

ad_06: CD14: 7dpiui
BabyMamma:  10dpo
Candie:  11dpo
rachjas: 12/13 dpo
Sexykeme: 14dpo
Keyan: 17dpo (pre-op 2/6, lap 2/11)
*************************************************
mrspace:  Sorry about AF ;(

kmcarino:  For you, I'm happy AF showed! :)  Now you can move forward.  Sounds like an exciting month for you & let's hope it's a lucky one for you & dh!

babynr:  So nice to hear from you & it's exciting to hear that you'll soon be transferring 3 little ones.  Best wishes to you & your dh! :)

dnikki:  Sorry about jury duty.  I know things are probably different in our states, but we have the one day/one trial procedure, so that if you don't get picked today, you'd be done for the year.  I'm sure you've already gone, but my suggestion would have been to mention in the jury room your situation & if they just tell you to discuss it with the judge when/if you get assigned, then ask the judge for a "side bar" and speak to him/her privately.  I can't imagine he/she wouldn't be understanding, just with my experience.  Good luck!!!

Candie & Keyan:  I'm holding out all hope for you two!!!  Fingers are tightly crossed ;-)

Lina:  Thanks for updating our list while I was gone! :)

Joyce:  I'm glad to hear everything's going well, especially between you & your baby's dad :)

Stacey:  No, I didn't chicken out!!!  I actually had to stand up at a microphone in front of everyone (which is totally crazy for me) and my question was:  when will I have my first child...  the answer was in 4 years & it will be a boy!!!  So, my first thought was that because I look young, that was a good guess for her.  We shall see & hopefully I prove her wrong!!!  We had a great time :-)

wishandaprayer:  I'll be thinking of you today!  Best of luck to you!!! :)
bump
Mommyin09 - thanks for the new thread.  4 Years??  Yes, you do look young.  She probably assumed you weren't even married yet.  Good for you for getting up and asking a question - and such a direct question!  You are very brave!!  And, I am guessing you will get your bfp within 4 months, not 4 years!!
I should have named this thread #2! LOL! Just trying to bump it back up :)
I know! I hope she's wrong! :) Maybe she meant it'll take 4 years of ttc??
Mommyin09: Thanks for starting a new thread yet again :-) Yes, maybe she meant 4 yrs of ttc...how long have you been ttc (sorry, I don't know...)?

Well, two hours into the jury selection the creep decides to settle out of court...but the stupid thing is, is that we are all still on call for jury duty the whole week!! We can get assigned to another case! Ridiculous I know...BUT I talked to the one bailiff and just told her I have a fertility procedure this week and it would be either Wed or Thurs. She said if I get called on the day of the procedure to just call and talk to her and she would excuse me for it.
Oh, and my ovaries are HURTING!! The follies must really be getting ready for this cycle lol. I'm going in for an u/s tomorrow to see if my follies are ready for a trigger or not..yup, decided to do the trigger. It gives me better chances right lol ?!?
That s u c k s ;( I guess our procedures are different. That's good that the bailiff could excuse you, though. That wouldn't happen here. Good for you that you decided on the trigger! I've never done that. I will test with opk's & go in for iui the day after I get my +. They always do an u/s for me before the iui.  I say always, but I've only done it twice! :) We've been ttc for two years this month. So, even if Sylvia meant 4 years ttc, I'd still have 2 more to go! Yikes! Hey, it just occurred to me, maybe I'll be pregnant in 4 weeks... My iui should be this weekend or early next week ;-)
Or maybe she meant that you will have an awesome u/s in 4 days, be pregnant within 4 weeks, and have 4 kids within 4 years! ;o)
Mamushko - I agree & hope that Stacey is right!:) Hope that this is going to be your conceiving month!:) Thank U for the new thread also! I wrote an message to U.

Dnikki - good luck to U! Hope that this month is your too!:)

Stacey- How are U doing?  

I'm doing OK, I'm going to chat with my sister now, than watch TV now, my DH is 3rd shift at work from 10pm-6am, & go to sleep soon.

Have a nice day and evening ladies:)
Stacey: Haha! Wouldn't that be perfect?! Maybe I should have just gotten a reading from you ;-)

Lina: Thanks! It doesn't hurt to hope :-) Have a nice night!
I haven't been around. I was hoping for good news this weekend... not some much, my temps dropped this entire wkend and AF showed today.  I called. I have a baseline U/S Wed (2/4)... If all is well, I will be on Femara 5mg, CD 3-7, trigger and IUI 36 hours later.  This is my first cycle with this type of meds. and first ever IUI.  I will go back on 2/15 for a CD 14 u/s (not cd 12 bc I O later in my cycle).
I'm so sorry about AF ;(  Let's hope the meds & iui are just what you need.  Take care!!!
Stacey- OMG, you crack me up! But I LOVE your thoughts for mommyin09! I think she's right, she should've just gotten a reading from you!! lol :) Thanks for the comment on Kayln's memorial! I'm just so happy she finally has it! Pictures say a thousand words, but it's so much more inspiring in person! I cried when I got there and saw it, it's just beautiful, and now I feel more complete that she has it! :) Now we are working on a special memorial area for Kayln in our front yard, since she can't have all  her decorations back since there is no room now. I'm going to get a stepping stone, and paint her name on it, and put up all her decorations around it with flowers, etc. I think it'll look great, and we'll have a place of memory for her here as well.

Mommyin09- Thank you for the photo comments too! :) I feel like I've been waiting forever for it to get here, and I know you've been anxious to see it too! It's perfect, I just love it! I feel like it's a beautiful tribute to Kayln, and it has definately brightened my day! :) I sure hope Stacey is right, she's so funny! :) I think you're right though. Next time, save your money and just ask Stacey! lol ;)

Keyan- Thank you for the photo comment as well! :) Still no AF?! Woo hoo!! Good luck!!! :)

Ok, looks like I need to look at our old thread and get caught up... Be back soon! :)

rachjas- I'm so sorry AF showed! :( Hopefully everything will go great at your u/s on Wednesday and you get the OK to move on to another medicated cycle! Keep your chin up sweetie! Good luck!!
mrspace- Oh, I'm so sorry AF showed officially today! And I'm even more sorry about your doctor being such a butt head! :( Hopefully you can start seeing that new doctor that knows more about fertility treatments, and will be able to give you what you need!

Keyan- Sorry about your bfn today! :( I agree, if it's a for sure negative, then bring it on AF so we can move on to the next cycle!

Candie- That's awesome that your temps are still up and no AF!! I'm getting excited!!!! :) I can't wait for your test results in the morning! Come on BFP!!! * Baby Dust!!*

sexykeme- So sorry about AF! :(

Joyce- That's great everything is going so well between you and dh now! :) That's exciting that your next u/s could possibly reveal the sex of your baby!! I hope you get a better tech then you did last time! Can't wait for your next update!! :) Oh, and please post here as much as you'd like! It's encouraging to have women on here that've been trying for a baby to successfully get their BFP, and to continue to stick around to support other's who are still trying! :)
Guesito- I just realized I sent my message too soon! Oh you poor thing, I'm just so sorry about your mom! :( My heart is breaking for you and your family! Gosh, I'm just so sorry!!! We're here for you, please know that! I will continue to pray for you and your family! ( HUGS)
Good morning everyone

Mommyin09: hey! I agree w/ the stacey...in 4 weeks will be great and even 4 months!....you got to beleive a pregnant woman ;o)

Luvkayln: Thanks! Af show yesterday afternoon....I am starting to get nervous about the LAP, but I am really excited to be moving foward.

Stacey: Keep it up....what do you think about me?!? lol ;o) ...at this point dh and I would be happy w/ 6 kids.....we talk that after all this journey there is no more "avoiding" babies for us....

Dnikki: I am sorry you are hurting, but that's good, they are working for you!!

LinaG: Hope you are doing good....will you try something different this cycle?

Rachjas: I am sorry about AF, but happy that you are moving foward w/ treatments.

Candie: Can't wait for your BFP!!! a third truck full of Baby dust is on the way!
thanks luvkayln and mommyin09.....yes things are going well and i am VERY anxious to find out everything on the 11th.  the only thing that is really bothering me right now is the incisional hernia that i acquired after my youngest was born....it was fixed and because of my ex being the lazy bleepity bleep that he is/was...it returned within 4 months. with the weight of baby and all (it likes to hang out REALLY low) i feel it stretching...will hopefully see my general surgeon on the 24th of this month. the binder that i am using or suppose to use is very uncomfortable and cutting into my sides so i need to see if there is something else that can be done.  i am hoping that they dont put me on bedrest yet, but if so i guess i will endure it.  they just dont want the intestines or anything else to become stuck in the hernia sack and strangulate. i am trying to take it as easy as possible but is not always as easy done as it is said...lol

btw today is bf/dh and my 1 yr anniversary.....lol
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)
Arlotheslug: (We miss you!)

Leighanne: BFP - 37 weeks!!!
vortex: BFP - 28 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 22 weeks (doc appt 2/11)
Jessie: BFP -16 weeks (doc appt 2/16)
Armyprincess: BFP - 15 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 9 weeks
Kaylee_Frye: BFP! (u/s 2/24)

angelbaby:  waiting for AF ;(
(send prayers for her mom!)

Keyan: CD 2 (pre-op 2/6, lap 2/11)
Sexykeme- CD 2
Mrspace:  CD2 ;(
kmcarino:  CD3
pyar:  CD5
Lina:  CD6
Shysana: CD9
Mommyin09: CD10 (u/s 2/5)
dnikki: CD12
Hannah1505: CD13
Luvkayln: CD13
jmh2005: CD20 (any news?)
mamatina: CD35 (any news?)

babynr:  (Transfer soon!)

wishandaprayer: 1 dpt!! :)
ad_06: CD14: 8dpiui
BabyMamma:  11dpo
Candie:  12dpo- Fingers X'd for a BFP today!! :)
rachjas: 12/14 dpo

Keyan: 17dpo (pre-op 2/6, lap 2/11)

Good morning :-)

Mommyin09: I totally agree with Stacey lol! Wouldn't that be something?

Rachjas: Sorry about AF but glad you have a plan for next cycle...

Keyan: Don't be too nervous about the lap - I'm sure things will turn up fine :-) Are they just looking to see if they find something...?

Well I think I screwed up my clomid days this month. I think I'm really supposed to be CD13 but not sure. What could have been CD1 for me was very light bleeding, basically just spotting. The next day (which is what I considered CD1) was very heavy. But who knows. The only reason I'm thinking this is because I got a "peak" reading on my monitor and my RE confirmed it by u/s. But my follies look great - I have two on my left side which I found odd since my rt side hurts so dang bad. But one measured 22 and the other 17. So I got the trigger this a.m (10,000 units) and I have IUI tomorrow :-) I'm sure I'll feel like s h i t for the next few days due to this shot (never fails lol). My lining was 9.8 or something like that and category B which is fairly good too.

Have a good day ladies!!

Good morning all!

I'm cd2 today.  Here we go again!  I got to the bottom of some of my doctor issues with her new nurse on the phone yesterday.  Her new nurse was APALLED (sp) by some of the things that have been going on with me and the staff.  So my appointment is now at 4:30 this afternoon and after my exam, I will be meeting with the head of the clinic to go over some of my complaints.  I don't want to cause any trouble for the clinic. I really don't.  But I don't want to keep going to this clinic.  And to be quite honest, my doctor is a very good doctor for many things.  She is awesome at delivering babies.  She's great when it comes to dealing with women's cancers.  She's great at all that.  So great that she's busy ALL THE TIME.  That's part of my problem.  She doesn't specialize in fertility.  She doesn't really have the time to really give someone with infertility the things they need.  I understand that.  Which is why I want to switch to a doctor who has time to treat me.

So I'm kind of hoping that she'll up my dose to 100mg.  Then if we don't get pregnant this month, I'll be going to the new doctor.  If she will not up my dose, then I will tell her that we are not going to do clomid this month.  I'm HOPING she'll let me do another 3 rounds in a few months. I've only done 2 rounds so far, but she said I can only do 3.  Doesn't make sense to me.

What I want to do is go on Metformin for a few months (take a break, relax, etc).  Then this summer (may, june, july ish) go back on clomid (100mg) WHILE I'm on Metformin.  I think doing both will really help me. So that's MY plan.  We'll see what she says.

luvkayln- Kayln's headstone looks AMAZING.  It's beautiful.  I think that making your own little memorial at home sounds wonderful too.  I hope you're doing well during your month off.

Nikki- Hey hun!  I'm sorry that you're hurting, but come on little follies!!  I'm excited for your IUI tomorrow. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed all day!  I've got a good feeling this time!

candie- I'm anxiously waiting for that post from you... Come On BFP!  My fingers are crossed...SSBD!

OH!  I completely forgot! We officially have applied for the loan!  The mortgage guy said that we should have NO problems and we should be able to close on the house in early March.  He thinks we'll close around March 4th.  Then I'm going to take that following weekend to do all my painting, fixing, etc.  Then we'll move the following weekend (around the 14th).  Wish us luck!

We also just bought a new house and settlement is Feb. 20th.  My husband is going to do some work on it before we move in though so it may be two months before we move.  Good luck with your move!
dnikki- Woo hoo! :) I'm so happy that your follies are ready to go, and you already got your trigger shot today! Wishing all the best for your iui tomorrow!! :)

mrspace- Thank you! I'm so happy her headstone turned out so good! It'll look even better when grass starts growing around it instead of all that dirt that's there now! I think that's great you have a plan! I really hope the doctor sees it your way! Good for you for cracking down on what you feel needs to be done, and if they aren't willing to do what needs to be done, then you have to do what you have to do! I think a few months off will do you some good! Look at me, I've only been on a med free cycle for a couple weeks and am already less stressed! :) I honestly thought when I was temping that it didn't stress me out, but now that i'm not doing it, I realize that it WAS stressing me out! Right when I hit my 2ww, I was analyzing every day, ( temp rise, temp drops, etc.) I feel that I will no longer temp, even when I start my meds next month! Good luck today at your appointment and good luck with your house! That's exciting! :)

Candie- Come on sweetie!! We're all anxiously waiting for your BFP today!!! :)

Mommyin09- Hope your dentist appointment went well! :)

Keyan- C R A P! I just saw that I left you on the list at 17 dpo! I'm sorry, I was barely awake this morning when I did that! At least I remembered to put you at CD 2 too! I'm sorry!

Kmcarino- Good luck with your gonal f injections tonight! :)

wishandaprayer- Congrats on being 1dpt! Hope everything went well yesterday, and you are at home getting plenty of rest! :)
Dnikki - Good luck with your IUI tomorrow!!!!  Those are a couple of nice follies that you have!  

Mrspace - Glad you are able to voice your concerns about the clinic.  That is good.  Also, good luck with the loan!!  Very exciting.

Keyan - It's hard not to be nervous about new procedures but this is a big step closer to getting your BFP!  I'm sure your excitement is outweighing the nervousness :)  The great thing is that it is coming up so soon!  

Luvkayln - I absolutely love Kayln's headstone.  It is so perfect.  I think it is also a really nice idea to have a memorial for her in your garden.  She is a very loved little angel!

Mommyin09 - Happy to do a reading for you anytime! ;)

wishandprayer - Hope the transfer was perfect and that you are relaxing as much as possible for the next few days.

Candie - How are you doing??  I know we always post at the same time :)  I hope your temps have stayed high and that af has stayed far far away!  
Good Afternoon everyone! No news for me yet, hoping AF doesn't show this month, still a few more days to go! Hope everyone is doing well...
Hey there friends!  You are all the best!  :)  Still no AF, but my bbs are still so sore and I have some cramping too.  I caved in and tested and got a BFN, so I'm afraid I'll be out soon.  I have a presentation to give to about 40 people at work tomorrow morning, so I'm sure it will hit me then!  Also, I just went to the bathroom and someone asked me how my baby was doing (she got me confused with another woman in our building).  I know it wasn't her fault, but she has no idea what a comment like that can do to us.  :(

luvkayln - I am so happy for you that you finally have Kayln's headstone.  I know you've been waiting for that for a long time.  I'm sure she loves it and it looks beautiful, especially with her valentine flowers.  

Keyan - Hey, I'm with you.  After all these struggles, we'd be happy with as many kids as God is willing to give us!  DH and I always say, once we get it to work the first time, we're just going to keep at it!  :)  I'm so sorry about AF, but bring on the lap!!!  I'm sure I'd be nervous too, but I'll be praying that this will be just the thing you need and you'll be announcing your BFP within the next few months.  Hugs to you.  

mommy - I like Stacey's prediction, I'm going with that!  Regardless, she did say that you will be a mom at some point, and I just know that will be true.  :)  Hope your u/s goes well this week.

mrspace - Good luck at the doctor's today.  I hope you can get some things resolved.  Congrats on applying for the loan!  Hope it all goes smoothly for you.

dnikki - Wow, those follies sound great!  Good luck with the IUI.

rachjas - Oh dear, so sorry about AF.  At least you have something good to look forward to with the Femara and IUI.  I definitely preferred the Femara over Clomid, so I'm excited for you!  I hope it does the trick.  Keep us posted.
OK Stacey, now it's just starting to get creepy.  :)  
Ahhh!  That is creepy!  :)
Candie- Oh, I'm sorry about that stupid bfn! :( And I'm even more sorry about the woman asking how your baby was doing! I can totally relate to that! When I got back from my maternity leave, everyone basically knew what  happened to Kayln. But there was this one girl who didn't work that much, and when she saw me one day asked me how my baby was! :( My heart broke in half right then, I swear! :( So then I had to tell her that Kayln had passed away, and she felt terrible the rest of the night, even when I kept reassuring her that it was ok b/c she didn't know! But it still hurt like hell! :( I really hope that it's still too early for a +ve for you, and AF stays away! Good luck! :)

Stacey- Thank you so much! :) I absolutely just LOVE it! I'll be sure and take pictures of her memorial at our house when we do it. I think we'll wait until spring, when it starts getting nicer out! :)

rachjas- I'm sorry, I forgot to change your stats on our list too today! Geez... I bet mommyin09 will never ask me to update the list for her again! :)

Mommyin09- Looks like you get to fix all my mistakes tomorrow! Oopsie!! :)
Candie - So sorry about the -ve!!  That s u c k s.  I still have hope though because it is early.  I'm really hoping this is your month.  I'm also sorry that lady asked you that question in error and her timing was really bad too. :(  People who have never had difficulties with ttc have no idea how little questions and comments can resonate in such a painful way. Try to stay strong and I'm sure you will do fine with your presentation tomorrow.
Stacey - Ha, ha.  You're funny.  Out of all the people that I could be on the same wavelength as though, I'm definitely glad it's my pregnant friend!  Maybe that's a good sign.  :)
Candie: Sorry about the -ive...that's c r a p p y and also the comment. I know the feeling. I'm sure your presentation will go smoothly tomorrow...

Luvkayln: I will check out your new pics soon. Are you temping this month?

Well, maybe TMI but I went to the bathroom and there was a load of ewcm. I don't think I've ever had it like that before  - If I did it was a long time ago lol! My abdomen feels sooooo bloated it's not even funny. I'm really excited for this IUI, and this tww is going to be AWEFUL (sp? doesn't look right...)!!!
I talked to my RE again about the office space he has...the one I really really want and it would perfect - he wants $650/mo for it! When I see him tomorrow I think I will tell him $450 including utilities except phone line. Seriously, it's not like he's poor and doesn't make any money at his profession! You guys think he'll go for it? He's got 3 empty spaces that have been empty for A WHILE :-P We shall see....but it would be perfect.
Luvkayln: You're so funny :) Thanks for updating our thread. I'm glad I got the dentist out of the way early. Had to be there at 7am! Yes, Kayln's headstone is just beautiful & the stepping stones & memorial at home is a wonderful idea! I can't believe that comment ;( There you are, assuring her that it's okay when your heart was broken...

Candie: Sorry about the bfn, but I'm not losing hope! Have you ever gone this long without AF?! We'll keep the shipments if baby dust coming ;) Sorry about the comment. People don't think & really don't understand how powerful their words are. Hopefully it's a sign that there is a little one in there ;) I love that you're on the same wave length as your pregnant friend! That's awesome :)

Keyan: Again, I'm sorry about AF! I'm sure it's scary to think about your lap, but it'll be over
before you know it & then should pave the way for your first of six... Wow, six!? Let's ask
Stacey what her prediction is...

Stacey: You make me laugh! :) So, do you see
any basketballs in my near future, like on Thursday at my u/s? ;)

Wishandaprayer: I'm thinking of you & hoping
your transfer was a success!!!

Dnikki: Good luck with the office space! How
exciting that you've done your trigger & your iui
is tomorrow!!! Best wishes to you :)

Mrspace: Good luck today! I hope you get
some answers. Good luck with the house, too!

Jmh2005: When do you expect AF? Good luck!!!
Just a bump...and I'm really excited for tomorrow lol :-P
I am assuming if she would show it would be within a week or so since im CD 20 around 8 days? im usually pretty regular so we will see. We only baby danced 3 times this month but all around ovualtion so we will just keep praying...
Good Morning Ladies  :-)

jmh: Lets hope af stays away!!! When do you think you will test?

Candie: Good luck with your presentation today :-)

Stacey: How have you been feeling lately?

Mommyin09: Good luck with your u/s tomorrow!! Let's hope to see some great follie(s)!!!

Well, DH just left to make his contribution lol...I will leave in about an hour for my IUI!!! I think I'm going to ask if I can have an u/s done too to see how my follies did overnight. I'm still hurting some, I have to pee all the time - not kidding, and the hCG shot has made me a bit nauseated. I need to go and eat a small breakfast and take some tylenol that way when the IUI is done I won't hurt so bad :-) I'll let you ladies know how it went when I get back.
dnikki0928- I am so excited for you! I am very hopeful that this is your month.  

mrspace24- I know that buying a home is wonderful... the loan part not so much. How did your appt go?

luvkayln- The headstone is amazing! and no problem about the day thing.. today is CD 3 for me.

Everyone- thank you so much for the well wishes.  I know it's hard for everyone getting - and AF arriving.  I have my Dr. appt today at 4:30! If all is well, I will start my femara tonight!!!!! Who' s taken it before? How did it go? Did you do IUI and trigger with it?
Good morning ladies.  After how wonderful you all have been this time, I really hate to give you the bad news, but AF showed up this morning.  :"(

I have lots to do at work this morning, but I'll check back in around lunchtime.
*******************************************
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)
Arlotheslug: (We miss you!)

Leighanne: BFP - 37 weeks!!!
vortex: BFP - 28 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 22 weeks (doc appt 2/11)
Jessie: BFP -16 weeks (doc appt 2/16)
Armyprincess: BFP - 15 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 9 weeks
Kaylee_Frye: BFP! (u/s 2/24)

angelbaby:  waiting for AF ;(
(send prayers for her mom!)

Keyan: CD1 (pre-op 2/6, lap 2/11)
rachjas:  CD3 (doc appt today)
Sexykeme- CD 3
Mrspace:  CD3
kmcarino:  CD4
pyar:  CD6
Lina:  CD7
Shysana: CD10
Mommyin09: CD11 (u/s tomorrow)
dnikki: CD13 (iui today!!!)
Hannah1505: CD14
Luvkayln: CD14
jmh2005: CD21

babynr:  (Transfer soon!)

wishandaprayer: 2dpt!! :)
ad_06: CD14: 9dpiui
BabyMamma:  12dpo
Candie:  13dpo- Fingers X'd!!

Candie:  How are you doing?  Sending more baby dust your way!!! ;-)  Good luck with your presentation.  I'm sure you'll do great!

dnikki:  Best wishes for your iui!!!  Let us know how it goes!

rachjas:  Good luck at your appt today.  Let's hope you can start your femara tonight.  I can't remember which is your good side.  I want to think positive thoughts that you'll O from your good side this time! :)

Keyan:  So sorry about AF!  Was it just spotting earlier in the week?  Well, your lap is fast approaching.  We're now in your 1ww.  We'll all be thinking of you & hoping this is just what your body needs! :)

Stacey: What day is your next u/s?

jmh2005:  Fingers Xd that AF stays far away!

Hannah:  What ever happened at your u/s or xray?
Oh, No!  How did I miss your last post... I'm so sorry, dear friend ;(  I was really hoping, as I know you were too.  I'm just so sorry.  I hope you have a good day & your presentation keeps your mind off things.  Take care!!!
Hey girls.  Well I had my appointment yesterday. It ... went okay.  I'm definately going to a different doctor.  I'd write it all out here, but it's a really long story.  I wrote it all in my journal entry today.  So please go check it out and let me know your thoughts.

mommyin09-to update my stuff, I'm no longer on clomid.  I'm cd3 and having HSG done on Monday.  Other than that...we'll see what happens.

dnikki- GOOD LUCK TODAY!!!  My fingers are crossed for you sweetie!
Candie- Oh, no! :( I'm so sorry about AF! Well, good luck with your presentation today! I know you'll do great! :)

dnikki- I'm so excited for your iui today! Good luck!! :)

mrspace- I will be sure to read your journal entry today! That's great you are having an hsg done on Monday! Hopefully everything is all clear! Good luck! :)

rachjas- Thank you so much! You are so sweet! :) Good luck today!

mommyin09- Good luck tomorrow at your u/s! I can't wait for your iui!! :)
Mommyin09: I am CD3 today...but you know...it really doesn't matter...probably the Lap will mess my cycle anyway....you can keep me as on "hold" or something.  I know 6 kids sounds like a lot, right lol!!! ;o)....we will see what GOD has to say about that...I will be happy w/ just one healthy baby, and from there, it will be up to GOD to say how many more, if more. ...BTW I am an only child and as little girl I always said that I would have 6 kids, 3 girls and 3 boys.....................If only things were that easy.

Candie: I am so sorry my friend. AF has a way to mess w/ our heads....hope your presentation kept your mind busy today.....

Dnikki: Good luck today!! and welcome to the 2ww ;o)

MrSpace: I am glad you are moving foward on tests....hopefully the HSG will show all clear.

Thank you all for the luck :-)

rachjas: I was on femara for 1 cycle and I hated it. It made me dizzy and my head just didn't feel right - I know it probably sounds stupid lol. I also had headaches with it almost every day. I would rather take the hot flashes from the clomid any day! And I believe I did the trigger with it and I know I did IUI, but it didn't work for me. But I do know of a lady who took femara with no success on clomid - the first month she took it she got p/g with twins, so everyone's different! Good luck today :-)

Mrspace: I'll take a look at your journal...I'm glad you are starting to get somewhere though :-)

Keyan: Wow, six is a LOT lol :-) My mom is one of lik 8 or 9   (my family is soooo dysfunctional when it comes to that, I can't keep track of who's who lol)!

Well, the IUI went great, but it hurt real bad about 2 mins after. It hurt to the point of where I almost got sick. I came home and laid on the couch for about an hour or hour and a half, and it's better now. Just the same bloated crampy feeling as usual with O. I am soooo proud of DH and so amazed at what vitamin C does for swimmers!!! His count today was 30 million and almost 100% motility!!!! I couldn't believe it! Usually it's between 18-26 million and only 30-40% motility... He's been on extra vitamin C + his daily vitamin since the later part of December... So I am very happy :-) I go in on Friday for an u/s to make sure I O'd and then start my progesterone. My beta is the 19th I believe...man that seems like such a long time lol :-)
Dnikki- I'm so very happy for U & your DH! God bless U this month!:) Take care of your self now, relax more and stay positive!:) Hugs

Mrspace- I took a look at your journal...I'm glad that U have found out and had a talk with your Doc and maybe is better to change you Doc & look for another opinion. As I understand from U, U believe & think that you Doc is very good, but there are another people who are also very good. Good luck in your step forward. :-)

Keyan- I also was thinking earlier that I want more than 2 children. B/C I have only 1 sister but she is fare away from me:( I miss her a lot & love her till death! & thought that I should have more than 2 children if one of my children goes abroad, the second one to not feel alone b/c there will be another sis/bro?! :-) But now I pray to God to have at list 1 baby angel:)

Candie- I am so sorry again. But that is our life. Good luck in next month! I hope too that your presentation will keep your mind busy today... Hugs

LuvKayln- I'm very happy that U are happy. I like also the idea of stepping stones & memorial at your lovely home!:)

Mamushko- Good luck and good news tomorrow! :-); bthw I'll be CD 9 tomorrow :)
Good afternoon everyone.  I hope everyone is having a better 2009 than I am.  DH and I go on this Monday to find out what we are having.  Its exciting and scary at the same time. I know I had said the 16th was the big day awhile ago but my doctor bumped it up a week.  Then on Tuesday we have to go to a specialist bc my hormone levels came back a little funny so they just want to talk with us and then maybe to an amniocentesis depending on what the ultrasound shows.  Really scary but I guess I would rather be prepared for it than it be a surprize.  
Then last Thursday night I got a phone call from my boss letting me know that my coworker found her 31 old son dead in her livingroom.  We think he had a heartattach or seizure but are not 100% positive.  The funeral for that was Monday.  And today we got a phone call from the same coworkers sister letting us know that they dont expect their dad to make it through the weekend. He has been on Hospice for the last several months. Its just so sad and I feel horrible for the family.
DH got a served papers for getting sued for childsupport... funny thing there is that we have had the kids the whole time so now we have to go to court about that. Which the eggdonor didnt even call Olivia on her birthday.  Williams birthday is coming up too and I can garantee that she wont call for his bc she cared more about her. In fact after not calling for 6 weeks straight when she finally did call she didnt even mention the kids but had the nerve to send me a message saying that I need to remember that she will always be their mother and I wont.  

Sorry for that being so long and so much drama.  There is more but those were the main big things. Other than that I have been doing ok.  I have been having some "growing pains" as my doctor calls them as everything stretches out.  It wouldnt be so bad if I didnt get them at night when I was trying to sleep.  It basically feels like im being stabbed with a  knife and someone is twisting it.  The kids are doing great and getting so big.  I need to upload some new pics of them.  I did add a pic of my little belly a couple of days ago.  

Hope everyone is having a good day.  SSBD to all!
mommyin09 - That's OK, we must have been posting at the same time.  One of these days, all of our good thoughts will pay off.  The presentation went really well.  It was an hour long, but I had 2 of my co-workers with me, so that made it better.  Hope your u/s goes well and you get to move on with your cycle.

Keyan - I know, I hate when AF plays these stupid games.  That's so cute that you always wanted 3 boys and 3 girls.  Kind of like your own Brady Bunch LOL.  I'm sure God will answer your prayers and give you at least one.

luvkayln - I'm doing OK.  I'm going to join your club this cycle and not do any charting.  I should O around Valentine's Day, so we'll just try to enjoy the spirit of the holiday.  Plus, I'm seeing a new doctor in April, so we're just going to look forward to that.

rachjas - Hope your appt went well and you get to start the Femara!  I agree with dnikki, I think all of these things affect everyone differently.  I took it for 4 cycles and liked it better than Clomid.  I would usually get a headache around O time though.

Jessie - I'm so sorry for everything that you have been going through.  Life is like that sometimes, when it rains it pours.  I hope everything goes OK with your u/s and that the little one is doing good.  Love the new belly pic, very cute.

LinaG - Thanks again for the kind words.  I'm doing OK.  After the negative test yesterday, I guess I kind of expected it.  I was like you, always dreaming my whole life of having at least 2 or 3 kids and now we'd be happy with just 1.  It will happen, hopefully soon.  :)

dnikki - I'm so happy your IUI went well (except for the pain) and that DH's counts were so impressive.  Looks like you've got a great chance.  
candi429- I am sooo sorry to hear about AF showing.

dnikki- WOW! Your DH's numbers were great today.  Sounds very promising. Do think you will test before your beta?!?! I am nervous about my upcoming IUI.. I have never had one.  Have you had a HSG?  My HSG hurt really bad. I am hoping the IUI doesn't feel like that!?!?!

I just got home from my appt.  I am depressed.  I have struggled with depression for several years.  A lot of it seems from the passing of my Mother. But, I believe some is related to PCOS, hypothyroidism....infertility..etc.. it seems like it's all interconnected. Anyway, I have a cyst on my left side. That's my bad side.  It has been there ever since I have been with my RE (probably there long before also).  When I had my Lap. done in December she couldn't find it, that's why she couldn't take it out.  My uterine lining was only 1.8. Is that thin?  I am on CD 3.  I have had some heavy bleeding thus far.  I am not used to that. Could it be since this is my first real AF since the Lap? My last AF was really after I came off of BCPs. I was cleared to start my Femara (CD 3-7, 5mg). Along with that I am on Metformin ER 1500mg, Synthroid 25mcg, Prenatal and a vitamin E supplement.  RE says I am at great risks for a tubal.  She is willing to go straight to IVF due to that.  I want to try other things before. I just don't think she seems to optimistic that it's going to work.. or perphaps she thinks I can get pregnant, but she is very worried about having a tubal.  I can't wait to go in on CD 14 to see how my follies are doing. I asked the nurse when they would tell me more about the actual procedure.. she said CD 14 when I go back.  I am anxious to see if I will be ready then.. or if I will have to wait a few days. I am sorry for the rambling, I just have a lot on my mind.  

Hi ladies! I've had a couple glasses of wine, and am feeling very "chill" at the moment! lol :)

Candie- That's great you're taking a cycle off from temping! I swear, I feel so much less stressed now that I'm not doing it! I always felt that I wasn't stressed while temping, but now I seriously see that during my 2ww I would analyze everything and that would get me anxious/stressed out! I think you'll feel better about it too. I mean, to those who can do temping and not get anxious about their temps during their 2ww, I give them props! :) Good luck on your stress free/temp free cycle! ;)

rachjas- Gosh, I never knew that much was going on with you! You really do have a lot on your mind! I think you do what your heart is telling you to do. If you think you should wait and try other procedures before moving on to ivf, then do it! You know your body better than any doctor, so follow your instinct! I hope they find great results on CD 14 for you! Good luck for this cycle! :)

dnikki- Congrats to your dh for such an improvement! :) I pray this cycle works for you! Good luck! :)

LinaG: Thanks!!! I'm trying to relax as much as possible lol :-)

Jessie: I'm sorry things have been so rough lately, I hope it gets better for you and soon:-) HUGS!!

Rachjas: Thank you!! I will more than likely test before my beta - I usually do lol! I have a bunch of cheapie tests I will use to monitor the hCG shot they gave me. I think the IUI's are more uncomfortable than the HSG (only when I have the trigger lol). The trigger, + O and IUI = some pain for me lol! But IUI's really aren't that bad. I get crampy like when you get an HSG - but in the end, it's all worth it right?! I hope things start going a little better and your mind settles down a little...Just know we are always here no matter what!! ((HUGS))!!!

Luvkayln: An adult beverage sounds good lol...

Well, apparently in the county I live in we are "on call" for jury duty all week. SOOO, guess what? I have to go back for jury duty in the morning....yeah, fun times. NOT! They called in 28 groups for tomorrow - That's a lot of people!! On Monday they called in 11 groups and there was already at least 50 people there! Oh well, I guess I must surrender to the public duties lol...
dnikki:  Hey, at least you didn't have jury duty today!  Perfect timing for your iui! :)  I'm so glad it went well & dh must be proud ;-)  I'll be pulling for you & hoping this is it for you!!!

Keyan:  I'll put you back to CD4 tomorrow.  I realize I looked at Candie's post this morning & thought for some reason it was yours!  That's why I didn't understand why I missed her post.  Anyway, I'll clear it up tomorrow! :)

Candie:  I'm glad the presentation is over & that it went well!  Good for you :)

luvkayln:  Enjoy that buzz! ;-)

rachjas:  I'm sorry, too, for all you're going through!  Gosh, I can't even offer any help with the meds.  I haven't taken them. My RE wants us to go straight to IVF, as well, but we're trying iui without meds while we make our decision & save money, etc.  He doesn't recommend iui for us, but it can't hurt to do what you feel is right in the meantime.  Here's hoping you O from your right side this cycle! Take care :)

Lina:  Thanks for the good luck :)  I'll update my results tomorrow & I will correct your cd as well, sorry! :)

Keyan: I know what you mean.  I think we're all trying for one healthy baby, but we'll be perfectly happy with whatever God has in store for us!

Jessie:  Again, I'm sorry for all you're dealing with, on top of being worried about your testing on Tuesday.  I'll be thinking of you & praying all goes well.  Good luck on Monday, as well!  Be sure to update us with your news & take care of yourself!!!  I'll check out your pic :)

mrspace:  I'll take a look at your journal.  I'm glad to hear you're having your HSG.  That will let you know if your tubes are clear & will hopefully give you hope that all's well. Best wishes to you!!!
hey ladies- i am going in for my 37 1/2 week check up today.  hopefully the doctor will tell me i have some signs that he is coming out a little before or at least near his due date so i can stop all the hand carpel tunnel pain.  I will keep you all posted.
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)
Arlotheslug: (We miss you!)

Leighanne: BFP - 37 weeks!!! ( appt. today!)
vortex: BFP - 28 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 22 weeks (doc appt 2/11)
Jessie: BFP -16 weeks (doc appt 2/16)
Armyprincess: BFP - 15 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 9 weeks
Kaylee_Frye: BFP! (u/s 2/24)

angelbaby:  waiting for AF ;(
(send prayers for her mom!)

Candie: CD 2
Keyan: CD2 (pre-op 2/6, lap 2/11)
rachjas:  CD4 (doc appt today)
Sexykeme- CD 4
Mrspace:  CD4
kmcarino:  CD5
pyar:  CD7
Lina:  CD9
Shysana: CD11
Mommyin09: CD12 (u/s today!)
Hannah1505: CD15
Luvkayln: CD15
jmh2005: CD22

babynr:  (Transfer soon!)

dnikki: 1dpiui!
wishandaprayer: 3dpt!! :)
ad_06: 10dpiui
BabyMamma:  13dpo

Mommyin09- Good luck at your appointment today! :) I hope you are getting close to O'ing! Good luck! :)

Leighanne- Good luck to you as well! I hope he's getting close to coming out too! :)

Hope everyone is doing great!! :)
Luvkayln - hey, are you still chilling?ll ;o)....you do sound very relax this cycle, taking it eeeeeassssyyyyyyy! .....taht's great!

Candie - Yes, like a brady bunch! but one sounds good too!

Mommyin09 - how are you? how did the u/s go?

LinaG - that's good thought about 3 sibblings, although the truth is we can have 6 or even 10, and they all could decide to move away from each other....

Dnikki - I think I will ask Dh to start vitamin C, it couldn't hurt, right?! Congrats on the results, hopefully the 19 will be here really fast and you will be celebrating the BFP!

Rachjas - I am sorry, I agree w/ luvkayln, you do what you think is right. hopefully you will get good news on CD14.

Leighanne - in just a few days you will be holding in your arms your baby boy!!! How exciting!!! what did the doc say today at your ck up?

slow day here, huh?! hope everyone is doing good!
Hello all, Sorry i been away, not been able to get to internet much :o( ...

Well am feeling like poo at the moment...lots of backache and sickness.. All my tests been BFN!!! so am not hopefull neither x

Hope all are well xxxx
Hey all :-)
Well, I was selected for the jury today...The trial started already and is suspected to last until Monday or Tuesday. It's kind of interesting, but the defense lawyer is a complete A S S!! Excuse my language, but seriously, there is no need for that lol! I'm still a little crampy, not sure why. I go in tomorrow morning for an u/s to make sure I O'd, which I'm pretty sure I did yesterday. For some reason late last night I had a bout of the scoots (diarrhea TMI sorry...) At least one time and I was fine. Don't know what's up with that. So, IUI yesterday, BD last night (just to be sure lol) and probably BD tonight. Everything shall be covered!!

I will talk to you ladies later tomorrow... Have a good night/day tomorrow!!!
OMG my appt was crazy today.  here is the break down:
So i went in for my regular weekly check up and my blood pressure was in the high 130's so my doctor sent me to L & D to be checked out.  But before that he did an internal and realized that my pelvis is very small and we are probably going to be scheduling a c-section.  i then had an ultrasound to check his position which he is the exact way he is supposed to be.  I got some cute pics of him.

then off to L & D.  i was hooked up to the NST machine and all was well.  my blood pressure stayed high the first few readings but eventually went down.  all my blood work was fine, Strep B was negative and the baby's heart was great.  So i was sent home on bed rest til my appt Monday.

It was just an awful feeling to think all is well and have the doctor turn to you and be like, Oh i'm sending you to the hospital.
Hi, ladies! :)  Today was a busy day!  I had to leave early for my appt, so didn't have time to log on.  Thanks, Luvkayln, for updating us once again!!! I went straight to work from my appt & was busy all day, which is actually nice because the day flies by!  My appt went well.  Thanks, Stacey!  Your prediction was dead on! :)  I have one 15mm follie on my right side, which is just what I wanted to hear :)  My doctor has predicted that I'll O in approx 5 days, based on the size of my follie. So, we'll see just how accurate he is! :)  I will keep testing with opks & go in for iui the day after my positive.  I'm so happy I'm off most of next week, so no stress & whenever the iui is, I'll be relaxed & ready :)

Keyan:  I'll be thinking of you at your appt tomorrow.  Be sure to update us on how it goes.

dnikki:  I hope jury duty is quick & painless for you ;-)  It sounds like you're covering your bases & your u/s tomorrow will confirm that you are officially in the tww!  Best wishes to you & dh!!! :)

leighanne:  Wow, what a day!  I can imagine it was a little scary, thinking all's well & then being rushed off to the hospital.  I'm glad to hear you & Jaedyn are okay.  So, had you already stopped working or are you now officially off?  That's good.  I'm sure it'll be good to relax a bit.  Take care!!!

BabyMamma:  Welcome back :)  How'd the move go?  Don't worry about the bfns just yet.  You're still early.  Hopefully you'll test again in a few days & get your BFP :)

mrspace:  I saw your journal last night & I think it's good that you've been assertive with your doc, trying to get your questions answered.  Now that you've done that, you'll be more comfortable with your decision to move on to someone else.  It's too bad you're so far (in distance) from another ob or an RE, but even getting the HSG is a huge step & maybe you just try on your own a bit afterwards & see what happens before you make the move to an RE.  Good luck on Monday & best wshes!!! :)
Keyan - Yes, one would definitely be fantastic!  :)  You're right, it's definitely been a little slow here lately.  Our internet was down at work all day and it was killing me to not be able to log on and check on you guys.  

luvkayln - I can't believe you are cd15 already.  Sounds like you're enjoying your relaxation.  :)  Some wine sounds really good right now.  I'm with you, I always stress about my temps around O time and during the 2ww.  Even though I don't think I do, if it drops even a little, I get totally freaked out.  

mommyin09 - Hope your u/s went well today!

leighanne - Wow, that would be a little scary to go in for a routine appt and end up in the hospital!  I'm glad to hear everything is OK now.  Take it easy this weekend!  You're almost there.  :)

dnikki - It definitely sounds like you have all of your bases covered.  Hope the rest of your 2ww (and your jury duty) goes by quickly.

rachjas - I am so sorry for everything you are going through.  I really think your thyroid can influence your depression, and ttc and the passing of your mom could certainly affect it too.  Even though your doctor is not optimistic, I think it's important to do what you feel is best for you.  Anything is possible, so it's definitely worth a try.  Don't ever give up hope.
mommyin09 - Looks like we were posting at the same time again!  I am so happy to hear that you have such a great follie!  You must be so excited.  O'ing in about 5 days works out so perfectly for you since you'll be off work.  I hope the relaxation gets you the results you've been praying for!  :)
mommyin09- no i am only off thru monday.  hopefulyl they let me go back tuesday and make it through the 18th like i planned.  i can sit and do all paperwork so it will not be too stressful.  but i am going to hang in the next 4 days.
Well this tww is almost over :) I can't wait to test, but I am so nervous too. I am having some twinges in my left ovary today, so I am hoping that AF isn't coming. To the plus side, bbs are a little more sore (nothing major though) and I am super tired! I am not suppose to test til Monday, but I don't know if I can hold off the temptation...lol well we'll see how that goes!

Good Luck Ladies
ad_06:  Let us know if you make it through the weekend!  I know I wouldn't ;)  Best wishes to you!!! Let's hope your BFP is just around the corner :) SSBD!

leighanne:  Oh, that's good.  The 18th is not too far away anyway.  Hang in there & take care!!! :)

Candie:  Thanks! :)  You're very sweet!  I will definitely be relaxed.  I'm feeling very stress-free this cycle & I really like how it feels ;)

Luvkayln:  I know you're taking it easy, but I miss you!  
Hey ladies i think i am on CD11 and so far we are tryin to BD every other day.  Just a few twings here an there not much thought there wld me more since 150mgs of clomid.  If all goes well we shld O sometime on CD16 i need to get sum OPKs but with money being tight i hv to wait till pay day next week.
hi ladies sorry i've not been around much lately i have been popping in and keeping up with everyone in the meantime i have just been trying to gear up for my up coming ivf if we don't strike lucky this month anyway below is my protocol i would appreciate anyones thoughts thanks
cd2 gonal f 525iu + menopur 75iu  injections once a day
cd6 as above + cetrotide injections 0.25mg
cd8 u/s to check follies
iui some time after that then utrogestian  capsules twice a day till 10thweek if pregnant (i think thats just another name for progestrone here)
stacey i'm also going to ask about icsi and hatching if we get that far in the meantime i'm just trying to be as healthly as poss also trying to lose some weight as i gained around 14 llbs with all the meds from my iui's but am really struggling to lose it now
also my prescription is meds for 12 days i'm tempted to order less trying to save some money i have never had to go 12 days on meds b4 doyou think this is ok
Good morning everyone!

I'm cd5 and I'm doing okay.  AF gave me quite a scare this week.  I kept having clots the size of grapefruits and AF was REALLY heavy.  (tmi) I was soaking through a super plus tampon and big pad every half hour.  I told my doctor about it at my appointment and she said it was nothing to worry about. So for 2 days it kept up like that.  Lots of pain and lots of clots and bleeding.  In all honesty it felt VERY similar to some of my previous miscarriages.  But I'm okay now.  It's lightened up a lot and the pain is starting to decrease.  At least I'm having the HSG done on Monday.  From what I read, it also helps to clean you out, so hopefully...if it was a missed m/c ... that will take care of everything.  

I called an RE's office in KC this week.  Just talking to the receptionist made me feel so much better.  She talked to me for almost half an hour!  She said that typically they like their patients to have been ttc for at least a year.  But there are always exceptions, and apparently I'm a DEFINATE exception.

She said that after my HSG I should print off the application and get my records transferred and set up an appointment. She also said that I sound like a poster child for endo, so looks like I will probably be having a Lap done sometime. I want to wait til closer to summer to do it for financial reasons.  I am going to talk to my insurance to see if it's covered or how much we'd have to pay.  I am going to have it done regardless, but we have to think about our finances.

Thank you all for being so supportive.  I know I've been whiney and cranky lately and I'm sorry for that.  I've just been frustrated.  And I get even more frustrated when people on medhelp (not you guys) email me telling me to basically "grow a pair" and get over it.  

mommyin09- I'm so glad that you have such a great follie!  My fingers will DEFINATELY be crossed for you!  

luvkayln- Great job updating everyone.  I hope that you're doing just great!  The glass of wine definately sounds good.  Now that DH and I aren't going on clomid this month, I'm going out tonight for the first time in a while.  My mom, myself, and some of my friends are all going out to the bar.  It's going to be fun.  I'm not going to get sloshed or anything, but it'll be fun.

ad_06- I hope that you get that BFP!  SSBD to you!  My fingers are definately crossed!

candie- I'm so sorry that AF showed :(

dnikki- Sorry you have jury duty hun! I hope that everything goes well and that those little guys stick!  My fingers are crossed!
Mommyin09- I'm 16 wks and 4 days pg. Thanks for adding me!
*********************************************
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)
Arlotheslug: (We miss you!)

Leighanne: BFP - 37 weeks!!!
vortex: BFP - 29 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 22 weeks (doc appt 2/11)
Jessie: BFP -16 weeks (doc appt 2/9 & 10)
Armyprincess: BFP - 16 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 10 weeks
Kaylee_Frye: BFP! (u/s 2/24)

angelbaby:  waiting for AF ;(
(send prayers for her mom!)

Candie: CD 3
rachjas:  CD5
Keyan: CD5 (pre-op today, lap 2/11)
Sexykeme: CD 5
Mrspace:  CD5 (HSG Mon)
kmcarino:  CD6 (doc appt today)
pyar:  CD8
Lina:  CD10
Shysana: CD12
Mommyin09: CD13
Hannah1505: CD16
Luvkayln: CD16
jmh2005: CD23

babynr:  (Transfer soon!)

dnikki: 2dpiui
wishandaprayer: 4dpt
ad_06: 11dpiui
BabyMamma:  14dpo

mrspace:  Sounds like you've got a good plan :)  It's so important to find a doc who really takes time to understand your situation & who cares about you.  Sounds like you found that doc.  Good luck to you!  The HSG will flush out your tubes, not your uterus (that's my understanding, anyway).  If you do have a missed m/c, it would definitely show on the xrays because they show your tubes and your uterus.  I think it's a great idea that you're having it done.  By the way, before my HSG I took 600mg of Ibuprofen.  I did have very minor cramping, but nothing major.  I know we're all different, but it wouldn't hurt to take something beforehand.

pyar:  I've never done IVF, but I'm confused by what you wrote as your protocol.  Are you doing an iui, too?  Maybe I just don't understand.  When will you start your meds?  Good luck with the weight loss!  I know it's tough after all the meds.  I'm a big supporter of the South Beach diet.  It's really healthy, regulates your blood/sugar levels & I lost weight while on it. Anyway, there's my endorsement :)

Shysana:  Sounds like we're pretty close this time.  I am cd13 & expect to get my +opk on cd15, iui on cd16 (or thereabout).  So, I'll be testing all weekend.  Good luck to you!!! I'm glad the higher dose of clomid isn't too hard on you :)

Stacey:  How are you doing?

Keyan:  Best wishes for your appt today!!!  I'll be thinking of you!
Happy Friday friends!

I can't believe this week is finally over! TGIF.  Work got really busy for me this week and I have been so so tired in the afternoons.  I haven't announced at work yet so I am still trying to hide but it's getting harder.  I can't wait until I can just tell the world.  I have my next u/s on Feb 12 so assuming all goes well, I think I will start officially spreading the news at that time. :)  

Mspace - It does sound like you have a good plan.  Good for you.  Mommyin09 is right about the HSG - it is to look at and flush your tubes to ensure there are no blockages and that the eggs are making it to your uterus ok.  I also took xtra strength Advil (ibuprofen) an hour or so before.  Interesting about the endo.  A lap could definitely help you.  So glad to see things are happening for you.

Dnikki - Congrats on a successful IUI.  I find it strange that you said it was so painful!  None of my 3 IUIs were ever painful.  But it sounds like you are covered with the IUI and bding - all the best this cycle!  And sorry about jury duty!

Mommyin09 - Woo hoo for your nice follie!  You always have a good one so it wasn't really that hard to predict :)  I'll keep my day job for now!

Keyan - Good luck today!  Looking forward to your update.

Pyar - I can't compare your protocol to mine because the drugs are different but I have the same question as Mommyin09 - are you doing iui first?  I'm glad you will inquire about the ICSI and hatching.  That should help increase your chances even more for IVF.  Good luck and I'm happy to assist you in any way I can!

Shyshana - Good luck!  Sounds like you are doing a good job with the bding!

Ad_06 - Good luck to you!!!  I hope you get your BFP!  

Luvkayln - You did a great job updating for Mommyin09!  Thank you.  Wow...time is flying.  I can't believe you are CD16 already!  Have a wonderful weekend!

Leighanne - So glad all is ok with you and little Jaedyn.  Good luck on working until the 18th...that is less than 2 weeks!  I can't believe you are so close.  You must be so excited.

Candie - You must be glad it is the weekend too!  You have had quite a week.  I hope you are able to relax and spend some nice time with dh and your fur baby.  That's exactly what I want to do.  

Have a great weekend everyone and SSBD!!!
Stacey
sorry guys duh i don't know why i wrote iui no we're not doing iui well if there are not enough follies for ivf then they say they can convert to iui but seriously i really don't not why i wrote that i think ttc has made me a bit loopy
Pyar - No worries!! :)  So many acronyms it's easy to get mixed up!  I'm glad you are doing IVF!  Do you have an estimated retrieval and transfer date?
I just wanted to give an update on my appt today.  Since it is only stim day4, there isn't much to tell with the u/s since there are a lot of follies but some will not grow and some will.  There are approx. 30 with the biggest one at 10.  got my estrogen level and it is 532!!!  I am very happy with this number:)  It is more than double what it was at this pont last cycle and that is what we are striving for.  Due to the high estrogen level this early, I have to go back in on Sunday morning so I'll up date you after the appt.  Have a great weekend everyone!

Good luck to those of you who are testing over the weekend!
Hey everyone! Well, the trial went through today, and we meet again on Tuesday and hopefully we can deliberate on Wednesday...
I went to the RE's first thing this morning, he did an u/s and it showed at least one of my follies ruptured. The cyst from it is 42! No wonder my left side is tender. He could only see that one, but I've always had both follies rupture... He said that DH's count had 99% motility...It was reassuring to hear him say it again. I start the dreaded progesterone tonight, 2 100mg suppositories, as always. Ick. They are so gross lol! And we did not bd last night, we were  both utterly exhausted.

Stacey: Usually when I have 2 IUI's done in a cycle, the first one isn't bad b/c it's usually right before I O. But when the IUI is done basically when I am O'ing, it's pretty uncomfortable. It could be due to the endo and pcos...I'm not sure but it's a possibility.

Mommyin09: Congrats on the follie!!!

Leighanne: Sorry your appt was stressful. It sounds like everything is okay now, which is good. Just keep taking it easy and get plenty of rest...you only have a couple of weeks :-)

Candie: Thanks!!! How are you doing?

Ad: Good luck with the testing! Let us know when you do!!!

Pyar: Good luck with IVF!! Is there a date (I might have missed it, sorry)?

Mrspace: I'm glad your are feeling a bit better and the bleeding has lightened up. It's definately something to be concerned about. It feels wierd not talking to you all the time lol! Darn jury duty!!

Km: WOW!! 30 follies lol :-) and it looks like your levels are good! Good luck with it all!!

well ladies- my first day of bed rest was awful.  so boring.

dnikki- i feel for you.  i do not miss the progesterone at all.  lovely med that makes you bloated and tired.  yuck.

kmcarino- thats great that your # is good.

stacey- you are getting close to entering your 2nd trimester.  any new symtpoms?  around 8 weeks i started having severe night sickness til about week 14.  then from week 14 til mid 20's it was great.  now i am so slow.  yeah only like 2 1/2 more weeks til my due date.  they think i will need a c-section so i might know the exact date of when he will be here soon.

Leighanne - Very interesting that you say that.  Just this week I have been getting headaches and nausea at night.  It starts between 8 and 9 o'clock.  I have not vomited once yet (knock on wood!) but my evenings have become the time of day were I feel the worst. I am just soooo excited to finish the first trimester!  2 more weeks...yippee!  If they schedule a c-section for you it will probably be a week or so earlier than your due date right?  Little Jaedyn is going to be here before you know it!!  Is your dh or someone going to be with you for the first week or two?  You will probably need lots of help if you get a c-section.  Good luck with the bedrest!  
stacey- i am so lucky because i will have my fiance and mother with me for the first couple weeks.  with all the craziness in the economy right now, they are both alid off.  me and my fiance started our own little construction buisness so even though he collects unemployment right now, we are getting extra money and at any time he can put jobs on hold and be with me, so it is good because if i need the c-section i will need lots of help.  yeah right aroudn week 8 craziness started. i thought i would be lucky with no symptoms sinc ei lasted til 8 weeks and then it all hit me every night but it goes by quick and before you know it, you will be 20 weeks along with a baby bump.

i go back to the doctors on monday and hopefully i can get them to give me a c-section date and that my BP is normal so i do not need to be hooked up to tons of machines again in the hospital. it was kind of scary.

the bad part is the only doctor/midwife that could see my monday is the one who was so rude to me my first miscarriage when we found out there was no heartbeat during an ulttrasound.  she literally walked into the room and said, "well sorry  but there's no heart beat and you have 2 choices."  I had to tell her to slow down and explain the first part of her sentence.  so it is nerve wracking to see her but as i am telling myself, its not about me, its about jaedyn right now,
well ladies....12 dpiui and BFN! I really do feel like AF will be coming within the next few days....I have been super grouchy and what not. So we will see!

Good luck
Thanks for all of the best wishes!  I am very excited this cycle!
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)
Arlotheslug: (We miss you!)

Leighanne: BFP - 37 weeks!!!
vortex: BFP - 29 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 23 weeks (doc appt 2/11)
Jessie: BFP -18 weeks (doc appt 2/9 & 10)
Armyprincess: BFP - 16 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 10 weeks (u/s 2/12)
Kaylee_Frye: BFP! 5 weeks (u/s 2/24)

angelbaby:  waiting for AF ;(
(send prayers for her mom!)

Candie: CD4
rachjas:  CD6
Keyan: CD6 (lap 2/11)
Sexykeme: CD6
Mrspace:  CD6 (HSG Mon)
kmcarino:  CD7(doc appt tomorrow)
pyar:  CD9
Lina:  CD11
Shysana: CD13
Mommyin09: CD14
Hannah1505: CD17
Luvkayln: CD17
jmh2005: CD24

babynr:  (Transfer soon!)

dnikki: 3dpiui
wishandaprayer: 5dpt
ad_06: 12dpiui
BabyMamma:  15dpo
ad_06:  Sorry about the bfn, but as we always say, it's not over til...  Good luck to you & keep us posted! :)

leighanne:  I'm sorry your mom & fiance got laid off, but I'm glad you'll have so much support when Jaedyn arrives ;)  What a pain in the butt that nurse is.  I can't even imagine, but you're right.  It's about Jaedyn now.  Take care!!!

dnikki:  I was gonna mention that maybe you were O'ing right around the time of iui & that caused the pain 'cause like Stacey, I haven't had pain with my iui's either.  It makes sense that it was from O'ing & now you mention the cyst!  Ouch!  Hope you're doing better & the trial is over quickly!

kmcarino:  I'm so happy to hear your estrogen level is just where you want it!  I remember how stressful that was last cycle.  Wow, 30 follies!  That's great.  I hope your appt tomorrow goes just as well!!! :)

pyar:  That makes sense!  You have a backup plan ;)  When will you start your meds or have you already started?

Stacey:  You always crack me up! :-) How cool that your next u/s is next week & that you'll start letting people know!!!  I can imagine the excitement at your office ;)  Let us know how it goes!

BabyMamma:  How are you doing?  Will you test again soon?  SSBD!!!

So, I'm expecting my +opk tomorrow or Monday & will go in for iui the following day.  I'm off work til next Friday, so the timing is just perfect!  I feel so relaxed this cycle.  I can't explain it, but it feels great! :)  I think I was so focused on that Christmas BFP for so long, that when I got my negative beta on 12/21, I was crushed.  And now, I don't have that urgency.  I just feel like it'll happen when it's time :)  Have a wonderful weekend, ladies!!!
mommyin09- That's awesome you should be getting your +ve opk tomorrow or Monday! Wow, your iui is just a few days away! How exciting!! :) That's awesome you're taking this cycle stress free. It just feels great, doesn't it? :) I know, now that you're over the initial shock of not getting your +ve by Christmas, you just have the whole year to look forward to b/c you know it will happen for you this year! I just went and saw Kayln, the weather is just awesome here! Windy, but finally can wear flip-flops! :) Hope you and dh are having a wonderful weekend, and I hope you have a nice, relaxing week off from work! It will be perfect timing with your iui! Then you can spend the day relaxing afterwords so those little swimmers can do their job! :) What do you plan on doing for the rest of the week off?

kmcarino- Congrats on your E2 levels being so great! :) I know you're so relieved and getting more and more excited for this cycle! I have a good feeling! ;) Good luck at your u/s tomorrow! Grow, follies grow!!!

dnikki- Ouch, a cyst at 42! Wow! I had 2 cysts on my right side, and he measured them together and it was 72! I think they're still there though, b/c both sides have been hurting and my RE said it may take me longer to ovulate this cycle since there were 2 of them. That's great you ovulated 1 egg though, and dh's motility is awesome so you have a great chance! :) Good luck!!

ad_06- Sorry about the bfn and that su cks that you feel like Af is on her way! :( Hopefully not, and you have a BFSuprise coming your way instead! Good luck!!

Candie- Hope you are enjoying your stress free cycle! :) Good luck!!
I hope you ladies are having a good weekend :-) I guess I just want to clarify about the cyst. I shouldn't have called it a cyst - it's not from the clomid but from O'ing - I think it's called a corpus luteum (sp?), so that is what is so freakin big lol! I'm guessing it's a good thing...?

Mommyin09: I hope you get your +OPK this weekend!!!
Hope you all are enjoying your weekend!!

Just wanted to give an update and check on everyone. I am 5dp5det. Well, I feel absolutely normal, and I am trying to stay away from the HPT! I will let everyone know when I go running for the medicine cabinet to grab that stick....

Any words of wisdom for me?

ad_06 sorry about the bfn-lets not give up yet though!

Mommyin09-get to work this weekend if you get the +, (or if not lol)
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)
Arlotheslug: (We miss you!)

Leighanne: BFP - 37 weeks!!!
vortex: BFP - 29 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 23 weeks (doc appt 2/11)
Jessie: BFP -18 weeks (doc appt tomorrow & 2/10)
Armyprincess: BFP - 16 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 10 weeks (u/s 2/12)
Kaylee_Frye: BFP! 5 weeks (u/s 2/24)

angelbaby:  waiting for AF ;(
(send prayers for her mom!)

Candie: CD5
rachjas:  CD7
Keyan: CD7 (lap 2/11)
Sexykeme: CD7
Mrspace:  CD7 (HSG tomorrow)
kmcarino:  CD8(doc appt today)
pyar:  CD10
Lina:  CD12
Shysana: CD14
Mommyin09: CD15
Hannah1505: CD18
Luvkayln: CD18
jmh2005: CD25

babynr:  (Transfer soon!)

dnikki: 4dpiui
wishandaprayer: 6dpt
ad_06: 13dpiui
BabyMamma:  16dpo

wishandaprayer:  It's good to hear from you!  Let us know if you cave in & test.  Still no +opk & I am working hard ;-)

kmcarino:  How'd your appt go today?

luvkayln:  I'm glad you were able to spend time with Kayln this weekend!  I still don't have my +opk, but will keep testing.  dh has to be at work early tomorrow & Tues (too early to provide his sample before going to work), but he is planning to come home for an hour on the day of iui.  I am so relaxed this cycle that I feel like just saying let's not do the iui if it's that much of a hassle...  It's funny, but I don't even want to worry about anything this time around :) We'll see!  Anyway, if we do iui, looks like Tues or Wed now :)

My appt. went well.  I am so excited to report that my estrogen is 1224 which is very high for this early on.  I lowered the dosage of the Gonal starting today so hopefully the level will nto get too crazy.  They could not see the follicles well enough to measur emost of them due to bowel issues.  Anyway, they did measure a 15 and two 12s but there are a ton of follicles and the estrogen level proves that so I am ecstatic!!  I go in again on Tuesday.  I hope the follicles do not get too big.  It looks as though the IUI may fall on my birthday, this coming Sunday the 15th!  That would be awesome to conceive that day!  My 6th wedding anniversary is Feb. 14th too.

Good luck to everyone!!
I'm so happy your appt went so well & your estrogen level is where it should be :)  If your follies are around 15mm, they'll be nice & big by the time your iui comes around & how cool to do it on your b-day :)  You will definitely have an exciting weekend!!!
mommyin09-I bet you get your +ve opk tonight or tomorrow morning! Today is CD 15 and remember last month it did this too, and we thought your "cycle" was broken b/c you hadn't gotten your +ve opk yet, and then you did that night. So I really think it'll be tonight! :) So I honestly think I ovulated last night! :) My left ovary was KILLING me, literally! It was throbbing it hurt so bad, and it only lasted for an hour or so and then it was gone. Today I haven't felt anything on either side, so I think my cysts are gone too! :) Yay!! :) Plus, I started getting watery/slippery cm yesterday, and last night through today it  has been VERY slippery, and I was nauseated today. I always get nauseated when I ovulate for some reason... ( My RE said it's normal and it's the change in hormones that causes it. Interesting fact... ) It's funny how well I know my body these days! :) I'm glad you're feeling so relaxed this time around! It's good not to stress about it, b/c there's nothing we can do about it anyways and if the timing is right, it will happen. Hopefully you can do your iui, but that's cool you'll be ok either way! :) I'll be praying your cycle holds true, and you get your +ve opk tonight and you'll be ovulating in the next day or two! Good luck!!

kmcarino- Great results!! Congrats!! :) This cycle is going so much better for you, that's awesome! I hope it ends in a BFP for you!! Good luck! :)

mrspace- Good luck with your  hsg tomorrow! Let us know how it goes! :)

wishandaprayer- I can only imagine how anxious you are to test right now! Lord knows I wouldn't be able to stand it, especially if the tests are already in my house! I don't want you to test too early and get a false -ve, so just try to hold off for a few more days and then maybe start testing? I'm not sure after an ivf when you should start testing, so I'm  not much help but I do wish you all the best of luck!! :)

dnikki- Yes, the corpus luteum is just the "shell" that holds the egg and when it doesn't collapse so the egg can release, they call it a cyst but it will definately go away this month. The clomid recruts all the follies, and since you had 2 this time, but only 1 released, it's just there waiting to rupture and it probably will soon since it was so big at your u/s.This was my second cycle with a cyst, but they're always gone when af arrives and I have my baseline u/s, so that's good! :)

Ok, seriously, everytime I post something on this website lately, it does it twice!! It did it yesterday when i left mommin09 a note too! I don't get it!??
That's funny your messages keep getting posted multiple times.  I can't explain that one! :)  So, yes, I got my +opk today! :)  I tested first thing in the morning & it was negative, then at 1:30 it was positive.  dh HAS to be at work at 5:00 in the morning & will be super busy all day.  That's true for Tuesday as well. I'm guessing I'll O late Monday afternoon/early evening.  So, because your egg will survive up to 24 hours after O, I'm going to call my RE tomorrow & see what the latest time is that we could go in on Tuesday.  If it doesn't work out, it's totally okay!  We're bd'ing & covering our bases & I just really don't feel like stressing about it or stressing dh.  I know how busy the next two days are for him.  I'll also have tomorrow off to relax! :)  And I'm planning to cancel my other days off.  I'm already off on Thurs anyway.  It's a holiday for us.  That's great that you think you O'd yesterday!  We're gonna be close again this time around ;)  I get nauseous too just before I O & I learned that you get a surge of estrogen before your lh surge & I already know I get nauseous with too much estrogen.  That's how I first pinpointed when I was O'ing :)  I know, we know waaay too much about our bodies, huh!?  Okay, have a great night.  I'll keep you posted!

mrspace:  Best wishes for your HSG tomorrow!!!

Jessie:  How exciting that you may know the sex of your baby tomorrow!  Please keep us posted :)
Evening ladies

Just a qwik update if anyone cares. I had creamy white CM yesterday which I have never had am hoping tht it means tht I will be O'ing soon .   Today I have had cramps and twinges on and off thru the day so i am hoping tht means tht the clomid is working.  I have one OPK left lol and payday is on tuesday lol so untill then I hope I O tommorow lol.  

Mommyin09-  Yippie You got a Postive hopefully i am right behind u

MsSpace- Good luck with your HSG

Good luck to all the ladies going thru a procedure this week.

Prayers and SSBD to all the ladies in the TWW.

Stacey: OMG almost done w/ the first trimester! Congrats..how fast!!

Mommyin09: COngrats on the +opk! and your relaxing week off work!

Leighanne: that's good you will have help after the birth! Sorry you have to go see that doc today, try to keep your mind focus on Jayden, I can understand why you wouldn't want to see that doc again. I wouldn't either.  

ShySana: keep up with BDing! Hopefully you will be Oing soon!

Luvkayln: Congrats on Oing! ..Welcome to the 2ww!

So my appt on Friday went kind of good....I didn't know I was suppose to get an appt at the hospital for the admission... ;o(.....SO although I have the GO for the LAP I have to go Tomorrow AGAIN for information and instructions and also to speak to the anesthesiologist. I have to have a liquid diet tomorrow right after breakfast, my doc wants me to have clean intestines, which they are cause I got sick this weekend, fever and all, I feel low on energy, haven't really been able to eat much, but I feel much better today than what I did yesterday. Looking foward to being back home on wednesday after the LAP is done...that's my focus now! lol
OK, hopefully this post will only come up ONCE! lol :)

Mommyin09- CONGRATS again on getting your +ve opk! I can really tell you are so not stressed this time around! That's great! :) If iui is meant for you and dh this month, it will happen but if not, you sound totally cool with it! You're right, you're basis will be covered either way! Ok, now I'm jealous! You get the whole week off? No fair! ;) Enjoy it, you deserve it!

Candie- How are you doing? Hope you had a great weekend! :)

Stacey- Wow, time is just flying by! Already almost out of your first trimester! :) Enjoy it though, b/c you'll miss these moments when they're gone! :)

Shysana- Of course we care! :) That's great your cm is in the process of changes, and that you can feel your ovaries at work! Are you being monitered with u/s since you're taking clomid, or just taking opk's and bd'ing when you get your +ve? Hopefully that 1 opk you have left will give you your +ve! Good luck! :)

Keyan- Thanks! I'm not 100% sure, but I'm pretty sure I did ovulate. I'll just keep paying attention to my CM and just keep bd'ing. I'm not that concerned with it, just b/c we'll be doing the follistim next month again, but I love this "care-free" attitude I have right now about ttc. We're trying, but not trying ya know? If I can just keep that up, even during my medicated cycles, I think it will help and make life easier! :) I'm sorry you weren't feeling good over the weekend, but that's great you're feeling better today! Yes, just focus on wednesday when you're at home relaxing after this whole procedure! It'll be over before you know it!

mrspace- thinking of you today!

another BFN @ 14 dpiui! My LP is usuallly around 16 days, so I am not going to test anymore till after then if AF doesn't show. Still holding on to some hope, but really don't think it worked this cycle :(
Hhmm... now my ovaries are sore again so maybe I haven't ovulated like I thought! lol Oh well, like I said, I'm not that concerned with it but I will watch my CM and just continue bd'ing while I have fertile CM. Just wanted to let you all know! :) And did you see... it only posted my message once! lol :) I'll check in later!
Good morning everyone!  Hope you had a good weekend.  Ours was nice.  DH took me shopping and to dinner on Saturday, so that was really nice.  He didn't even complain when I tried on clothes!  :)  I don't know how I got so lucky.  Just relaxed yesterday with him and the dog.  Now it's back to work.  :(

mommyin09 - Congrats on the +OPK!  How exciting!  I hope everything works out for your IUI, but like you said, what will be will be, so there's no sense in getting stressed about it.  Enjoy your days off and I'll be praying that everything is timed perfectly for you this week!  

Keyan - So glad to hear that everything is progressing for your lap.  I'm so sorry you were sick this weekend.  I hope you are feeling better and are able to get some rest.  Are you working this week?  Let's pray that Wednesday gets here fast and that the lap is successful!  :)

luvkayln - Hope you are O'ing (or will soon).  Keep up the bd and I'm sure you'll be fine.  :)  I'm glad to hear you are still enjoying the relaxation.  That's so nice that you got to spend some time with Kayln.  I'm sure that helped contribute to your peaceful state of mind.  We're actually having good weather here too.  The sun is out today!  I thought I'd never see it again LOL.  We've had so much snow and such cold weather, but it's going to be in the 40's and 50's all week.  I think the snow will be back next week, so I'm going to enjoy it while I can!

Stacey - Aside from the nausea, I'm so happy to hear you are feeling so good!  I bet it would be getting hard to hide it at work.  Not only because your body is changing, but also because you probably can't stop smiling!  :)  Good luck at your u/s this week.  I can't wait to hear how it goes.  

Shysana - Yes, we care!  That's wonderful that you are having fertile CM this time around.  There have been times when I didn't have it a lot, so it's always so exciting to see!  Sounds like the Clomid is working.  Hope you O soon and good luck this cycle!

ad_06 - Sorry about the BFN, but you're right, it may still be too early to test.  Hopefully you can hold out a few more days and get a better result next time!!

kmcarino - Your follies sound like they are progressing nicely.  That is so exciting that you'll be having your IUI around both your b-day and your anniversary.  I hope that brings you a lot of luck and you end up having even more reason to celebrate!

wishandaprayer - I completely understand why you are so anxious.  After going through IVF, I can only imagine how badly you want it to work and how tempting it is to test.  Hope you can hold out a little longer and that you get your BFP!
ad_06- so sorry about the bfn :( but you're right, it may be too early! I really hope it is! If AF isn't due for a couple days, I agree that you should wait it out and see if it  comes, and if not, then test again. Stay positive, and Good luck!!

Candie- Sounds like you had a nice weekend! :) How sweet of dh to take you shopping and even let you try on clothes! :) The weather is great here again today. I'm not sure what it's supposed to be like for the rest of the week, but I really think that the nice weather makes you feel better and that is definately helping me stay relaxed. And the fact that I'm able to visit Kayln more during nice weather definately is helping, you're right! :) You better enjoy this week, that su cks that the **** py weather is just right around the corner for you! Hope you're having a good day at work!