Calling All Women of Strength!!!
A Strong Woman VS. A Woman Of Strength

A strong woman works out every day to keep her body in shape…
But a woman of strength builds relationships to keep her soul in shape.

A strong woman isn't afraid of anything…
But a woman of strength shows courage in the midst of fear.

A strong woman won't let anyone get the better of her…
But a woman of strength gives the best of herself to everyone.

A strong woman makes mistakes and avoids the same in the future…
A woman of strength realizes life's mistakes can also be unexpected blessings and capitalizes on them.

A strong woman wears a look of confidence on her face…
But a woman of strength wears grace.

A strong woman has faith that she is strong enough for the journey…
But a woman of strength has faith that it is in the journey that she will become strong.

Author Unknown.
*********************************************************************
Michelle: (You have our continuing support & prayers!!!)

Leighanne: 2/10/09 Jaedyn Michael was born beautiful & healthy!
Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 38 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 33 weeks
Jessie: BFP - 27 weeks
ArmyPrincess - 26 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 20 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 15 weeks
kmcarino:  BFP - 10 weeks (test results in 1 week!)
wishandaprayer:  BFP!
ad_06:  BFP! (u/s tomorrow!)
Luvkayln:  BFP!!! (u/s 4/27!)
Mommyin09:  BFP!!! (2nd beta tomorrow!)

naf38:  Welcome Home!!!
mrspace:  Kya's due very soon! ;)
Shysana: Taking a break
Guesito: FET 5/20!
Keyan:  Last Lupron shot 5/4, lap 6/3

Lina:  CD1 ;(
Candie:  CD3 (b/w today!)
dnikki:  CD4 (b/w, u/s & HSG 4/22!)
rachjas:  CD5
jmh2005:  CD10
Arlotheslug:  CD24
Pyar:  CD31

Hannnah:  13dpo
***********************************************
CD: 21 for me
Welcome =)  I'll add you to our list tomorrow!
Thanks for starting another thread :-)
Good luck tomorrow!! Let us know as soon as you get your results!!!
YES i want to know as soon as you get your results too....

i have a question for those of you who have done IVF.  what is the criteria for a egg donor in most areas? just curious... i have thought about doing egg donation before but didnt do much research. i have heard though that body type and age play BIG factors in whether or not they accept you for a donor.

cant wait to hear some more awesome numbers ladies... good luck and let us know
well you can add me, but im still on my path to my TR. im just tracking now so that when i get my surgery in dec or jan ill already know my body and cycles so to better conceive quicker :) im CD16 now according to my tracker,
Thank you ladies for all the hope. The discharge has turned to a REALLY dark brown and have tiny clots in it, but no bright red, so I guess that is good. I hope that if there is something wrong that he is able to give me something to fix it. But right now I am just trying to think positive, but then again trying to prepare myself for bad news. I know that sounds confusing, but it makes sense to me. I just hope God knows that I am going to be a great mom, and isn't punishing me for something. That is how it feels sometimes, but I just have to leave it in his hands and he knows what's right. I will let you ladies know as soon as I get home tomorrow what is going on. Keep me in your thoughts and prayers please.
ad_06:  You are definitely NOT being punished.  Please don't think that.  I'm sure He knows you will in fact be a wonderful mommy! =) The dark brown sounds good.  I think that's old blood, so try not to worry & just know that you've got a whole thread full of women pulling for you & praying for you!!!  We'll all be thinking of you tomorrow! Best wishes =)

dreamingofson:  I'm sorry, what is TR?

dnikki & Joyce:  Thanks!  Yes, I will definitely post asap =) Keep your fingers crossed, pretty please!!! =)
mommyin09 good luck today thanks for starting the new thread

ad_06 no way you are not being punished no bright red that sounds good thinking of you

hannah are you testing today? good luck i have everything crossed for you

luvkayln how are you any symptoms yet?

can i just vent arrrrrrgh cd32 and nothing yet temps have risen slightly i'm so frustrated i wish i knew whars going on
hannah your poem by the way its beauiful thank you for posting it
Pyar Thanks i got a bfn yesterday but no af and o af today yet either i forgot and went to have fmu today so if no af will hopefully get a bfp tomoro thanks

good luck pyar nice to have somone who nos how **** the nhs are lol

mommyin09 im awaiting your results xx
Sorry ladies for being negative inmy last post. It has just been a long weekend. I will update as soon as I get back. Thanks for pulling for me.
Ad and Mommyin09: Good luck today :-) Keeping my fx for both of you!!!

pyar: WIshing you the best of luck this cycle!!! You don't have much longer to wait - when do you plan to test?

I am such AN IDIOT!!!! I get up this morning do my usual routine....do my injections...OOPS! Wasn't supposed to do them until tonight!!!! I guess I just got used to doing them morning and night...I called my RE's office and she said it was fine just don't take it tonight. So now, I'm going to have to call them back because I'm supposed to take it tomorrow night only too. So now b/c I screwed up I don't know if I should take it tomorrow a.m or p.m.  I hope I didn't mess anything up lol!!!!

I'm off work today (woo-hoo!) so I'll check in periodically...I'll be waiting for updates!!!

Hugs, Love, and SSBD to all...
hello everyone i am 14 dpiui and will have beta done at 930am today and will get results at 430pm i'm afraid to find out because i feel no prego symptoms not even sore bbs...
GOOOOOOD LUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!  to everyone who is getting betas done today.... i have my fingers, toes, and everything crossed for you. update and let us know as soon as you can.

hugs and SUPER STICKY BABYDUST (covered in honey----gotta make sure those beans stick REALLY well)

Good Morning everyone and welcome to the new ladies.

Mommyin09: I am keeping everything cross for you today!!! Can't wait for your update. BTW thanks for starting a new thread the other one was getting really slow to upload!! I am off from work today! Thank God!! I am really tired from the busy weekend. But I did sleep well last night, so that is great!!

Ad_06: No my friend, He is not punishing you...I hope your baby does make it and there isn't a bad reason for the spotting, and even if the worse happens, there is always a reason and in the future we will know why it happend...Trust me, I know what I am talking about, I felt like you did, but is normal to feel like that, we are humans with lots of emotions and feelings, but just take it one day at a time! Will be praying for you and hoping you have good news to share later today after your u/s!!

thetam01: Good luck to you today!! what is your story? for how long have you been TTC and what was your plan for this cycle.

dreamingofason: Hi! Welcome to our thread. what is your story? what is TR, a surgery?

Stacey: Hi!! How has it been getting back to work? How is your MIL doing? Congrats on being half way!! 20 wks!!

Candie: Hey! so I see you had a busy day yesterday with blood work, when will you get the results! How are you and dh feeling?

Dnikki: I am sure everything will be ok, dont' worry.

Arlotheslug: Hey my friend! How are you? Busy getting ready for your little boy?! Have you thought of a name yet? ...I pray everyday that the plan continues as it has been "planned"!!!  You and dh deserve this little boy and it will be yours!!

Michelleinhawaii: I am so sorry for what you have been thru. I will pray God gives you and dh the strength you need to overcome this difficult time. Hopefully from now on, only good news and things will come your way!!

Luvkayln: the days need to go by fast, I can't wait for you u/s day!! it seems so long  ;o)!!
but I know time will fly by fast and before we know it you will be uploading your baby's first picture to share with us all!!!

Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 39 weeks!!!
Joyce: BFP - 33 weeks
Jessie: BFP - 28 weeks
ArmyPrincess - 27 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 20 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 15 weeks
kmcarino:  BFP - 10? weeks (test results in 1 week!)
wishandaprayer:  BFP!
ad_06:  BFP! (u/s today!)
Luvkayln:  BFP!!! (u/s 4/27!)
Mommyin09:  BFP!!! (2nd beta today!)

naf38:  Welcome Home!!!
mrspace:  Kya's due very soon! ;)
Shysana: Taking a break
Guesito: FET 5/20!
Keyan:  Last Lupron shot 5/4, lap 6/3

Lina:  CD2
Candie:  CD4
dnikki:  CD5 (b/w, u/s & HSG 4/22!)
rachjas:  CD6
jmh2005:  CD11
Mareski:  CD22 (waiting for +opk!)
Arlotheslug:  CD25
Pyar:  CD32

Hannnah:  14dpo
thetam01:  14dpiui (beta today!)

Good morning!  Just a quick update before I go for my beta.  I'm nervous, but excited too.  Thanks for all the positive energy! I'll update asap =)

ad_06:  I'll be thinking of you today!!!

Keyan:  Thanks!  I'm glad you finally have a day off to relax =)

dnikki:  You sound like me.  Haha! ;)  I'm sure everything will be fine!
Welcome to our thread!  I added you to our list =)  Good luck today!!!
Good morning everyone!

No puppies yet.  Kya is taking her sweet sweet time. She had 3 contractions (at least) while I rubbed her belly on Saturday night. I thought for sure that's when she'd have them.  We called the vet the next morning and he came by to see her.  He said it was probably a doggie equivilent to Braxton Hicks.  Just her body getting ready.  Her belly has been bigger (if you can believe that) and firmer since then. Her milks in and she's moving a little slower.  Unless Daddy's home, then she's hyper ha ha.  

As for me, I'm doing alright.  I was SUPER hormonal this weekend.  Just easily aggitated and frustrated.   Last night I got an intense headache on the left side.  My temple/forehead area.  It was awful.  I took some medicine and DH rubbed my head for a while until I fell asleep.  The headache went away.  I woke up in the middle of the night and my head was fine.  Then I woke up this morning and I have the same headache, just on the right side.  No fun.  I usually don't get headaches.  I think it's probably because of the season.  Allergy season, here we come!

luvkayln- That's so awesome that your numbers went up so well!!  I agree with mommyin09, it's going to be a long 10 days (or however many are left).  I want to know now!  ha ha.  I'm impatient for you.  Congrats, though.  I couldn't be happier for you.

mommyin09- I am on pins and needles over here, waiting for your update!  I can't wait to hear what your numbers are like today!  And that food you were talking about earlier... it's 9am and I'm ready for supper.  It sounds so good!  Thanks for starting the new thread!  

dnikki- I'm sorry you accidently did your injection this morning. But I'm sure it'll be okay!  Your doctor doesn't seem worried.  I've been thinking about you.  Anytime I hear even a little peep out of Kya, I almost call you.  ha ha.  I hope that you, DH and DS are all doing great!

hannah- I'm sorry you got a bfn yesterday but that's awesome that AF is still gone.  Sometimes it just takes a while to get that BFP.  Don't lose hope!

wishandaprayer- I am so sorry honey!!  But I agree with everyone on here.  It ain't over til its over.  I'd get a second opinion and do what the guesito said.  My fingers are still crossed for you and we're all here for you.

ad_06- You are in prayers, dear.  Just take it easy, I'm sure everything will be just fine. Update us when you can, but TAKE IT EASY!

Keyan- I hope you're doing well!  

Candie- I hope your b/w goes well today.  

arlotheslug- I can't wait to see u/s pictures.  Granted, now that I say that, I should probably go see if you even have any up!
Ad06 - Praying for good results today!!!  You don't have to apologize for being negative.  You are going through a very very scary experience!  I really hope that your u/s shows that all is ok!  Fingers crossed for you!!!

Mommyin09 - I just know your results will be good.  I saw the pic of your hpt test and the darker line means higher numbers!!  Let's see how high they are!

Keyan - How was your busy weekend?  Work is ok thanks.  I'm working from home 2 days a week which really helps.  But, it is very difficult to be focused!  I'm really only working for another 4 months so it's hard to put in full effort.  MIL is doing well thanks for asking.  She is recovering from chemo and we just hope the cancer stays far away!!

Dnikki - That is too funny! (sorry!)  Just call your RE again.  I'm sure everything will be fine! :)

Candie - How was everything Sunday?  Blood tests ok?  What are your next steps?

Luvkayln - How are you feeling?  Your u/s is only one week away!  I can't wait.

MichelleinHawaii - My heart goes out to you and I don't know where you get the strength, but you have it my friend.  Just know that we are thinking of you and pray things make a turn for the better very soon!  I love your plan for adoption...I think it will work out wonderfully.  Chemo will be difficult but you will get through it.

As for me, I'm having a lazy Monday working from home today.  My next appt is with my OBGYN on April 28 just for a check up.  I feel like little Jake is growing quite a bit!!!  He has days where he is very quiet and I think he goes through little growth spurts.  My other baby Honey has a big birthday today!  She is 3 :)  We don't give her human treats because of her weight issue but she loves bananans and watermelon so dh made a special plate for her that we will give to her tonight. He wanted to give it to her at 7am this morning he was so excited!  I also bought some birthday hats so we can take some pictures!  I'll post them after.  (Welcome new ladies! Just for reference Honey is my Golden Retriever!).

Have a great day and I will be checking in often for great results Ad06 and Mommyin09!!!
Stacey
stacey- I'm glad you and Jake are doing well!  And Happy Birthday to Honey!  Kya's birthday is this week too.  She'll be 4 on Friday.  We give Kya human treats all the time. We give her chicken, some beef, certain veggies.   Basically the same stuff that her dog food is made of.  That's so cute that your DH is so excited for Honey's birthday.  I don't think we'll do too much for Kya's birthday.  Hopefully she will have had the puppies by then, so we'll probably give her whatever she wants ha ha.  

michelleinhawaii- You are in my thoughts and prayers, dear.  I wish I had the magic words to make everything better, but I don't.  No words will make everything better. But know that we are all here for you, always.
Mrspace - Thanks!!  This is Honey's first birthday with us since we only got her in August so we are a little excited :)   It sounds like Kya is going to have those puppies at any time!  I can't wait to see pictures.  
Stacey - Happy Birthday to Honey!!!  :)  Glad to see someone else has birthday parties for their furbaby - I knew we weren't that crazy LOL.  Can't wait to see the pictures!  Enjoy your lazy Monday.  I'm so jealous!  Wow, your appt is next week already.  I'm sure he'll start growing a lot now.  Bloodwork went good.  Not sure if they'll update me with each result, or just wait until the end of the month and give me the whole picture.  I believe my next one is cd8 and then I'll go about every other day so that they can see how my body is preparing for O and having adequate progesterone, etc. after O.  I'm anxious to find out what my body is up to!  :)

mrspace - Oh, poor sweet Kya.  I'm sure she's pretty uncomfortable at this point.  Hope those little ones come soon!  Sorry you had a bad weekend.  Hope you feel better.  :)

mommyin09 - Hope you got to have a nice romantic dinner with DH yesterday.  Good luck today!  Can't wait to hear your number!!!  :)  Hang on tight to mommy little bean!  :)

luvkayln - Hope you had a good weekend.  Looks like your little one (or ones!) is doing great.  When is the next test/us?  Anything scheduled yet?  That's so funny that your belly is sticking out already.  Yay, now you really feel pregnant!  :)

Keyan - That's great you have the day off today!  Any big plans?  Hope you get to rest.  It was sunny and warm here all weekend, and now we're back to cold and rainy.  :(  DH and I are doing OK.  Had a couple down moments over the weekend, especially since AF is here too, but we just need to start over, be positive, and keep going!  Thanks for asking.  :)

dnikki - Wow, you're off too!  Enjoy your day.  If the RE's office isn't concerned, then I'm sure you'll be OK.  Soemthing always has to happen to make us worry!

ad_06 - No need to apologize.  We are here to listen.  Praying that your little bean is Ok and you get your fears relieved today.  ((hugs))

hannah - Your poem was so beatiful.  Thanks so much for sharing it with us.  Hope AF is staying away!  

pyar - I'm so sorry your body isn't cooperating.  How frustrating!!  Hang in there and we'll all send good vibes your way.  Keep us posted!

thetam01 - Welcome!  Good luck today.  I'm sorry you're not feeling too hopeful, but hopefully you get a good surprise!  :)

Dreamingofason - You are more than welcome to hang out with us while you wait!  :)  Good luck to you.
Stacey: Happy Birthday, Honey!!! =) You're definitely not the only one who celebrates your fur babies' birthdays! Carmelo will have his 2nd b-day (first with us) on the 30th & I'm planning to buy party hats too! The watermelon & bananas sounds yummy! Carmelo prefers bell pepper & zucchini! =)  I can't wait to see your pics!

Candie: We decided to postpone our romantic dinner ;) Can you believe it was 90 degrees yesterday!? Dh did yardwork while I watched ;) & we were pooped from the heat! He did get us dinner, but we plan to go out sometime this week.

Okay, so I talked to the RE's office (again lol)... I'm not to take anymore Gonal until tomorrow night. She said it definitly won't hurt anything. So thankful!!! I am now realizing that I will have some leftover meds too...I think I'll have two full pens left and then in each of the 3 pens I've already used, there is still at least 50-75iu's left...(RE's office told me that also...) So, if this cycle doesn't work (okay, It better work lol) I won't have to spend so much for next :-) YAY!!!

Mommyin09: Waiting Waiting Waiting lol!!!!
I can't wait to hear your second beta results.  When will you get them?  Please update me to 11 weeks on the list:)  I should get my results one week from this Wednesday.

Ad 06-  I really hope everything looks great on the ultrasound today:)  Please let us know as soon as you can.
Welcome new friends!! We're glad  you were able to join us! We've got a good thing going lately with all the BFP's, so you've come to the right thread! ;)

Candie- So glad to hear the b/w went well yesterday! Hopefully they won't keep you waiting till the end of the month, but they may just so they can analyze all the results together, and come up with a plan by doing that? Yes, everything is going great so far on my end, which I am SO thankful for! My tummy actually isn't as bloated anymore, starting yesterday! I'm telling you, it was sticking out so far, it was crazy! LOL Now, I've actually lost a little over a pound, but I know that's OK b/c I did the exact same thing with kayln and it's so common to lose a little in early pregnancy. Plus, I'm sure it's b/c I'm not bloated anymore! :) My u/s is scheduled a week from today, on the 27th, so I'll be sure and post pics as soon as I get home! :) Good luck with your next blood draw! And I really  hope they come up with a great plan for you!! :)

Stacey- It seems like we're all enjoying our Monday off! You, Mommyin09 (am anyways!), Keyan and myself! :) I know you're working from home, but I wouldn't be able to concentrate either! LOL :) Your appointment is the day after mine! :) That's cool! Oh, and a BIG Happy Birthday to Honey! That's sooo cute you got her birthday  hats, and dh fixed a special dinner for her for tonight! :) We don't give our dogs people food either, but they do get a special treat for their birthday's too! :) Gosh, we have a 6 year old, a 4 year old, a 3 year old, and a 2 year old! (Fur babies, that is! :) That's a lot to remember!! Haha!! :)

Mommyin09- Definately thinking about you today, and I can't wait till you get your results!!! I'm sooo excited!! :) Then once you get these, they'll probably schedule your u/s, right? Or do you have to get a third beta done since you found out so early?

Mrspace- Thanks, I know! I can't wait for my u/s either! I'm already so nervous just thinking about it!! :) Just a week from today, and it'll be here! Woo hooo!!!!! :) That's awesome Kya's babies are almost here!! I know you're excited!! :) Be sure and post pics of them when they arrive! I know you will! ;)

dnikki- I was gonna say, I'm sure it'll be fine that you took it this morning! It won't hurt anything at all, just get them a little more geared up earlier in the day! LOL :) That's great you'll have some meds left over, and won't have to buy as much next month, but I'm honestly thinking you won't have to worry about it!! ;) Good luck for this cycle!! We're all rootin' for ya! ;)

ad_06- Oh gosh, honey, definately don't apologize!! I've been thinking about you all morning, as we all have, and we're just hoping for the best for you! I sent you a note, but God and I had a little talk about you last night, and I just asked him to let everything be OK and for your fears to be relieved today at your u/s!! Update us as soon as you can, we're all praying for you! (HUGS)

Keyan- Enjoy your day off today! I'm right there with ya, but do need to get the dishes done! The weather is beautiful here today, so I should be out enjoying it, but I had to check on my girls and wait for some good news from a couple! :) Hope you get some rest time in, and some time for yourself!! It seems like I never get that anymore! Thanks for all the notes too! :)

I took Kayln her spring stuff this morning before going to my Insurance company, so I'll be sure and post some pics! :) I went and got a quote for life insurance for the little one! :) It's not too early, right? LOL :) Hey, at least i'm thinking about it, right?! Haha!! :)

Mommyin09- Thanks for putting me on the list. How are you feeling? Did you get your new numbers yet?

Mrs Space- How are you doing and feeling today?

Everyone else have a great day!
Well ladies, the u/s didn't show anything :( I am waiting on him to call me, he did more blood work to see what type I am and another beta. He said that if my #'s are still going up then Wednesday we will have to have a procedure done where they vacuum a little bit of tissue out of the uterus and send it to the pathologist, to see if there is a pregnancy in there. If that comes back that there isn't then I have a tubal! So I really don't know what to think right now. I've never had a tubal so don't know what I should be feeling if it is. I asked the nurse about work, and she said there wasn't any need not to go, cause if I am going to m/c it's going to happen either way! But being on my feet for a little length of time today, made it go back to pink, so I am taking tomorrow and Wednesday off to be sure. I don't want to take anything for granted!I I am waiting on his call so I will update asap. Thanks ladies.
Quick update. I'm in my car at the drive-thru, but didn't want to keep you waiting!  My beta came back at 137! =) So, I'll have a third beta on Friday & if all's well, we'll schedule my first u/s.

Ad_06: I don't know what to say ;( I'm sorry you're having to go through this stress... I'm glad you took a few days off work! Take it easy ;) I'll be hoping & praying for you!!!
Is there any way you can take a sick day or two anyway?  My doctor told me something similar about it being difficult to prevent a m/c, but told me to stay home and rest hoping that the bleeding would stop.  I had a scary bleed at 9 weeks, but then it eventually did stop and now I'm almost 16 weeks.  When I got up and around, it definitely made things worse!

At any rate, I did have a m/c in September and I was so ripped apart emotionally that I couldn't have worked if I wanted to.  I cried for hours and hours and hours non-stop.  I hope this is NOT happening, but if it does and you can spare the time off work... it might be best to stay home...

Just my thoughts.  My prayers are with you.

mommyin09: looking forward to hearing back about your numbers.  Mine were low at 10 dpo, too: 58 I think.  But that's still preggers! :)

Sorry, I just re-read and saw that you're taking 2 days off.  Good; I am very glad.

mommyin09: congrats on your numbers!!  Welcome again to the preggers club!
Ad_06 - I'm really sorry they couldn't see anything.  Could it just be too soon to see a sac?  I'm also glad you are taking a couple of days off.  Regardless of what the nurse said I do think it helps to be in bed and stay off your feet.  Wouldn't you be experiencing pain with a tubal??  Praying that you get some good news very soon!

Mommyin09 - Congrats!  I knew your numbers would be just fine!!  I bet they will be 600-700 range on Friday!
mommyin09 ~ those are some great numbers!! :) I am so happy for you!!!

stacey ~ that is what dh and I thought that with a tubal you'd have cramping or something. I am wondering myself if it is too early because I had what I thought was implantation spotting on the 10th and 11th, but who knows.

Kylee ~ with my first m/c I took a week off cause I couldn't have handled it. I hope that is not what is happening now, but I am just trying to prepare myself. There isn't much preparing, because it's hard either way....but at least I'm giving myself a little heads up. I'm just going to rest up and see.

I called the RE's office again to see if he is going to call me today!! They close at 4!!! Gee whiz this is killing me!!
ad_06

I had a tubal pregnancy that was around 6 weeks. I had bleeding like a normal cycle and then started to have dull aches on one side. My numbers were rising normally but then I went to the ER because I was scared and ended up having an ectopic. I didn't notice any major pain like most say they do. The severe pain starts when you are further along. I did save my tube however it is still blocked so I have to wait for right sided follies to try to concieve thats why it takes us a long time.

Let us know what the doctor says.

mommyin09

Congrats on great numbers!
mommyin09.... CONGRATS on your numbers.... whoo hoo
hello everyone its 10pm here so im 15dpo in 2 hrs and NO AF!!
im going to test tomoro i prey my bfn was just a bit to early at 13 dpo

mommyin09 wooooohooooo bet they are amazing on fri is this ur first ever bfp how did it feel to see it ??????

Ad 06 im so sorry

Luvkayln how u feeling any symptoms xxx

****************************************Baby Dust *****************************************
Mommyin09: WOOOO-HOOOOO!!!! Yay for the numbers!!!! Those numbers are sure going to rise by Friday :-)

Ad:How far along are you? It may be early yet to see anything on the u/s. I would also take it easy for a couple of days...Keeping my fx for you!!!

So I thought of a fun little "game" we could do...How many Follies will I have on Wednesday??? I'm not going to play (unless ya'll want me to lol), but let's see who can guess it right on...Just thought it might give us something to do to pass the time lol...If you missed it here is what is going on this cycle:
Sat: 300iu of Gonal F
Sun: 300iu of Gonal F
Mon: 150iu of Gonal F (today)
Tues: 150 iu of Gonal F
Wed: U/S, B/W and HSG

I'll check in later :-)

Hugs, Love, and SSBD to all :-)
well ladies, my beta went from 188 to 122. I have to have another beta on Wednesday. Then we will go from there. I'm just so lost right now. If I do have a m/c I think I am going to take the summer off. This is just tearing me up. Going through this all of the time. I mean I don't really want to take a break, but financially and emotionally I think I need to. I am trying to be so strong right now, but it's not working. Seeing the look on DH face just kills me. Thanks for all the support, I will let you know what my numbers are Wednesday. I'm hoping for a miracle, but don't think that it's going to happen.
Ad_06 - I am so so sorry.  Just try to take it one day at a time right now.  All you can do is continue to take it easy and get another test on Wed.  I feel so awful for you and dh and can only imagine how terrible you feel.  We are here for you and I hope and pray things turn around for you.  Miracles do happen.
ad_06- My thoughts are with you and your family.

mommyin09- Congrats! Wow, your BETA is great.

luvkayln- How are you feeling? Feeling preggo yet?

dnikki- I am not sure how many to guess! I am not familiar with injects. at all. We are actually considering doing them next cycle if this cycle doesn't do the job. I just hope that you get what you need and you get your BFP in a couple of weeks!

Update- CD 6, tamoxifen is making me very fatigued. By 1pm I am exhausted. I never felt like this on femara or clomid. I haven't heard back about any of my bloodwork. RE was checking thyroid (TSH) for me since I am on my last bottle and also is checking me for 4 blotting clotting disorders. Nurse said a couple of those tests take a couple of weeks to complete. Hopefully, I will know by my CD 14 appt at least some of the results. I am assuming my thyroid is in check. I think they would have called and adjusted my meds. if not. I am praying for a good follie on my good side next week. I just can't seem to get my mind around making a decision.. .injects or ivf...
Mommyin09- TR is tubal reversal, im having my surgery in december hopefully, if not then jan at the latest, my insurance does not cover any of it so its $5000 out of pocket. oh well. and thank you for the understanding, im just hanging around and watching, soon i will be TTC myself, im learning how to read my body signals now really, its helpful, and im 34 soon to be 35 so.. i want to know things now, so the easier it will be to TTC when i can begin. again thank you.

good luck to all you ladies with the BFP!!! im happy and excited for you!!
mommin09-  Congratulations!  I am so happy that your beta has gone way up!!  This is so exciting!!

Ad 06-  I am so sorrty that you are having to go through this.  My heart goes out to you.
For us dog lovers I posted a couple of Honey Birthday pictures.  Enjoy!
thankyou for accepting me to this forum....  my beta was negative...  mommyin09 congrats on ur beta keep us posted... ad06 i am also praying for a miracle for u this whole process is so unfair i hope get bfps and and healthy happy endings we all deserve it
mommyin09- i am yelling with joy.  oh i am so happy.  you and luvkalyn are preggers together, that is so great.  again i am totally here for all your preggo questions.  i love answering them.

ad_06- like said above, take it one day at a time.  i am so sorry you are going through this.  wait to see what the doctor says.  i know the feeling all too well after having 2 mc's but please try not to stress, wait for the doctor.
Cra*p.  

Don't worry about being strong - I know people are different, but I honestly don't think it's possible with what you're going through.  Lay down and hug your husband until you fall asleep.  

At least for me, the only thing that made the waiting bearable was burying my face in his tear-soaked t-shirt and letting him wrap his bear arms around me.  I know you have been here before, but I can't imagine it gets any easier, so my heart goes out to you.

There is just nothing fair about mother nature.  
So sorry...I agree with Kaylee, don't worry about being strong.  The whole time I was going through my bleeding and miscarriage everyone around fell apart, so I felt like I needed to be strong.  Then when I was diagnosed with the molar pregnancy I was still strong and was like...oh don't worry it's okay I 'll get a D and C and they will remove it.  My mother, sisters, husband, MIL everyone was so anxious telling me that it could turn into cancer.  I was just so positive and trying to be so strong I would tell them stop worrying and that I was going to be fine.  It wasn't until after my second D and C and received my "cancer" diagnosis that I lost it.  I lost it good, too. I could barely function for a good 2 weeks.   Looking back it was all too much for me and I just wanted to be so strong.  It wasn't until I started seeing a therapist and he gave me an article to read and their was a line in the article that really stuck in my head and I think of it often.  It said that when Jesus couldn't carry his cross to his crucifiction Simon helped him carry the cross...meaning that we all need help sometimes and it does not mean that we are weak or not strong.  This was the line I remembered when I was scared to go on my "crazy" meds, but I realized that I am not crazy and I did need help to get through  this difficult time in my life. I wish I would have been STRONG enough to realize that I needed to take a break from TTC or that I needed to lean on my husband and my family throughout my miscarriage and surgeries.

TTC is  a roller coaster, especially when you are being pumped with all the artifical hormones.  You wait 2 weeks to TTC, getting ready by taking your clomid or follistim or gonal or whatever, then you wait 2 weeks to see if you are pregnant...getting your hopes up every month only to be let down.  When it finally happens all we do is worry waiting for the worst to happen.  You have been through this once already and I hope to God that you don't have to go through this again.  Supposedly miracles do happen, not for me and if they have to happen for someone....I'm hoping that someone is you.  
Stupid stupid me day 33 i tested this morning and read the test wrong for about 10 seconds i thought it was + but it was definatley BFN stupid stupid me

Hannah how you doing any sign of af yet

ad_06 my thoughts are with you praying for a miracle with you

mrspace  any sounds of tiny paws yet?

michellinhawai hopefully there is a miracle for all of us out there

Welome to all the new gals here this thread is the only thing that keeps me sane you will find it such a support ther are some fantasic ladies here with a wealth of knowledge ssbd to you all
You are so wonderful and thank you for you knd words and great advice. Unfortunately, my # dropped to 97 yesterday and got full on AF this morning. I will be in touch soon after we work thru our next steps.

You are all in my thoughts and prayers
Pyar-no no sign keep forgeting to test lol but im sure af will be here or i will test soon
15 dpo cd 31 normally have af at cd 29  well im nevous but no its prob a bfn thats why im not over the moon about testing lol

Wish and prayer im so sorry your in my prayers

ad06 i agree with everyone dont worry about being strong thinking of you xx
hannah this is too bizarre we are more or less on the same cycle day and we're both late i was due cd 27 at the lastest.How creul is it that we wait soo long to miss our period and when it finally happens its bfn.I'm not going to test anymore i'm sure by now if i was preggers it would have shown on hpt looks like i'm just having a weird cycle its hard too convince my self i'm not preggers but the test don't really get it wrong if its neg at a week late i don't see it changing so come on af where are you
Good morning everyone!

No puppies yet.  I'm getting very anxious.  I want her to have the puppies soon.  It should be no later than Friday.  If she doesn't have them by Friday, we're taking her to the vet.  There's no real concern right now. She's happy as can be and she's still being pretty active.  We figure that dogs know their bodies pretty well. If something's wrong, she'll let us know.  Probably just not time yet.  

I posted some new pictures of her and DH and also of a new dress I made.  Check them out if you'd like to.

Last night DH took me on a date.  It was pretty sweet.  We just went out to dinner together.  Nothing huge.  But it was still nice.  

mommyin09- I hope you are feeling well and doing great.  I can't wait to hear the results of your next beta/us.

luvkayln- Okay, I'm already impatient for your u/s results.  Really impatient.  Ha ha.  I hoep you're feeling well.

stacey- I can't wait to go look at Honey's pictures!  I'm sure they are so cute!  I posted a few pictures of Kya and DH last night.  I hope you and Jake are doing great!

ad_06- You are in my prayers dear.  I still hope that things turn around.  But I agree with the girls on here.  Don't worry about being strong.  We are all here for you.  And you are an amazing person.  We're all here to support you.

wishandaprayer- You are in my prayers, also.  We're all here for you, no matter what.

hannah & pyar- That's great that AF hasn't shown yet.  I can't wait to hear your test results!

kaylee- I hope you're feeling great!  I can't believe how fast your pregnancy seems to be going!  When do you find out the sex?  Or are you going to find out?

dnikki- Yay for the last day of injections!   My fingers are crossed for you hun.  I hope you, DH, and DS are doing great!  

leighanne- Your little man is too freakin' cute.  I was looking at your photos last night.  Too adorable.  Just wanted to say that.

candie- My weekend wasn't terrible.  I just had a bad headache.  Kya definately looks miserable these days.  Even still, she always has that "doggie smile" on her face and her tail wagging.  She's such a good dog.  I hope you're doing great!  

keyan- Not too much longer with the Lupron shots, right?  I hope you're doing really well!!!
mommyin09 - Yay, that's a great number!  I'm sure you'll be much higher by Friday.  How exciting that you'll be getting to schedule your first u/s!  Boy, it's going to be hard for you to concentrate at work this week.  :)

luvkayln - Glad to hear you're not so bloated anymore.  I've also heard that it's typical to lose a little weight at first, so that makes sense.  Wow, I can't believe your u/s is next week already!  I'll be anxiously waiting to see those pics.  :)  I couldn't agree more with what you said in your note, I know God (and Kayln) are watching over you and your little one and everything will be just fine.  This year, December will be the best month ever for you!  :)  Thanks again for your good wishes.  I'm looking forward to seeing what these tests show.  

mrspace - Your pictures of Kya and DH are adorable!  Looks like she is getting the royal treatment.  :)  Can't wait to see those puppies!  I love the little dress you knitted too.  It is adorable!  You have quite the talent there.  I wouldn't even know where to start with something like that!  

Stacey - OK, those pictures may be some of the cutest I have ever seen!  Our dogs are definitely part of the family, so we need to treat them like it, right?  :)  I'm impressed she kept the hat on, what a good girl!  Thank goodness you rescued her, she's got such a good life now.  :)  

Kaylee_Frye - You are exactly right.  No matter what I'm going through, just laying in DH's arms and having a good cry always makes my heart feel better.  Thank goodness we all have such wonderful husbands to take care of us.  Hope you are feeling good!  :)

ad_06 - Oh dear, I am so sorry.  I know no words can make this better right now, but know that we are here for you and praying that everything will be OK.  I hope it's not in your tubes.  I know what you mean, seeing our strong DH's break down and get sad is the worst.  Just lean on each other right now and you will get through this.  I just wish this didn't have to be so hard for you.  Try to get some rest.  ((hugs))

wishandaprayer - I'm so sorry about your number, and about AF.  I pray that you both find the strength to make it through this difficult time and know that we are here to listen if you need us.  ((hugs))

pyar - Ugh, that stinks about the BFN.  You know, one time I took a test and looked at it after I got out of the shower and since I didn't have my glasses on, for a split second the 1 line looked like 2 and my heart skipped a beat.  I was so mad at myself too!  Hang in there dear.

Michelleinhawaii - Your words to ad_06 are so heartfelt and honest.  You are exactly right.  We always try so hard to be strong, not only for ourselves, but for others, and sometimes we just have to realize that it's OK if we need to lean on someone.  God certainly never intended for us to walk this path alone.  The story about the crucifix is a perfect example, as is the Footprints story.  Both showing us that when we are at our weakest and feel we can't go on, God will step in and get us through somehow.

thetam01 - I'm so sorry about your BFN.  Was this your first IUI?  Hopefully you will get better news next time.  You're right, it would be wonderful to see happy endings for all of us!

rachjas - I don't have any experience with tamoxifen, so sorry I can't give you any advice.  I know that when I was on Clomid and Femara, I'd be ready for bed right after dinner!  I hope you end up with at least one nice follie on your good side and that you find out your bw results soon.  I know it's a lot to think about, so hopefully your doctor will have some advice for you.  Good luck to you this cycle!  :)

hannah - Still no AF?  Don't you hate it when our bodies play tricks on us!  Hopefully in your case, it's for a good reason.  Let us know if you test!  SSBD!!
wishandprayer & ad_06: I am really sorry ;o(

Stacey: cute pic!! happy b-day Honey!! the treats for her sound yummy!! I am really glad MIL is doing better.

Mommyin09: congrats once again!! I am really happy for you ;o)....will you stay with your RE until he releases you or will you go to your OBGYN??

Pyar & Hannah : I am sorry for BFN!! hopefuly if it is ture BFN, then AF won't keep you waiting.

Dnikki: Umm out of guess...not that I have any experience...but I am guessing maybe 4 or 5 in each....let's say 4 on left and 5 on the right side...

Luvkayln: It was really nice yesterday relaxing, now I am here at work and this few weeks before my LAP are going to be really busy!! I will go ck out your picts now. Hope you start feeling very PREGNANT soon!! ;o)

Candie: Sorry about AF...I am glad you are feeling better and had a great weather this weekend...for us here is getting really warm now. I will get back to your message soon...I'm just really stuck here at work.
Thanks ladies for all of the advice. DH and I talked alot about it last night. Things are a little better this morning. I am going to the Re's in the morning to get another beta, so we should know tomorrow what our next step is. I'm upset because I really wanted this baby, but right now I am worried about my tube if it is a tubal. I don't want to lose it and have my chances decreased even more. But we'll see. I really trust my RE.

The waiting is enough to drive a person crazy! I learned a little bit about the vacuum thing. Someone told me that it's kind of like a DNC, if the pregnancy isn't viable that is how they get it out. Someone else on the pregnancy forum told me that it is what they use for abortions, and they'd never let their dr do it! But it's not like I'm pregnant and don't want it? I don't want people to think that I am a bad person for having it done, but what else am I suppose to do? Wait 2 or 3 more weeks and it end up being a tubal and lose my tube too?? Well we'll just see what my numbers are tomorrow and go from there.

Thanks again for all the advice and support. You ladies are amazing!! I think this is what is getting me through this, having you all to listen to me and give me advice. When I had my first m/c I had support, but didn't want to talk about it with anyone, I just wanted to grieve by myself. I'm so lucky I have found you all. Good Luck to everyone.

Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 39 weeks!!!
Joyce: BFP - 33 weeks
Jessie: BFP - 28 weeks
ArmyPrincess - 27 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 20 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 15 weeks
kmcarino:  BFP - 11 weeks (results next week)
ad_06:  BFP!
Luvkayln:  BFP!!! (u/s 4/27!)
Mommyin09:  BFP!!! (3rd beta Friday!)

naf38:  Welcome Home!!!
mrspace:  Kya's due very soon! ;)
Shysana: Taking a break
Guesito: FET 5/20!
Keyan:  Last Lupron shot 5/4, lap 6/3
DreamingofaSon:  TR in December
thetam01:  Waiting for AF ;(

wishandaprayer:  CD1 ;(
Lina:  CD3
Candie:  CD5
dnikki:  CD6 (b/w, u/s & HSG tomorrow!)
rachjas:  CD7
jmh2005:  CD12
Mareski:  CD23 (waiting for +opk!)
Arlotheslug:  CD26
Pyar:  CD33

Hannnah:  15dpo
Thanks for all the congrats on my beta results :)  I thought once I got them I'd be perfectly happy & relieved, which I was for an hour or two, and then I started thinking once Friday's beta comes back good, I'll be okay...  I realize now it's just gonna be one hurdle after another ;)  If all goes well on Friday, we'll tell dh's family this weekend & mine next weekend.  We're excited about that! =)

wishandaprayer:  I'm so very sorry for you & dh ;(  Take all the time you need.  Just know that we're all here for you!!!  Take care!

ad_06:  How are you feeling today?  I have to agree with the ladies...  Kaylee's comments were just so well said ;)

Michelleinhawaii: What a powerful few words those were...  It's so true that we try so hard to stay so strong & sometimes we don't even know it's okay not to be...  

Stacey:  Yay!  I'll check out your pics =)  Keep rubbing that belly!

Leighanne:  Thanks!  Sorry, but keep Jaedyn dancing for my next beta, please!!! =)

Hannah:  I did get a faint + back in September on 9dpo, but it turned negative the very next day.  So, yes, this is my 1st real BFP! I was surprised to see it & didn't quite believe it, which is probably why I kept testing almost every day just to make sure it stayed +! Haha! =)  I feel great & I know you'll be here sometime soon, just hang in there!!!

Dreamingofason:  Aw, I get it :)  Good for you!  You are more than welcome to stick with us till you're ready for your surgery :)

Pyar:  Ugh!  I'm so sorry you were "tricked" like that ;(  What a bummer!  How are you feeling?

Luvkayln:  I'm counting the days til your u/s!!!! =)

Candie:  Yes, it's definitely hard to concentrate at work! =)  I'm looking forward to Friday & praying that all goes well!  How are you doing?  Have you heard from your doc re: your b/w?

Keyan:  Thank you! =)  Yes, I'll stay with my RE til they release me back to my Ob/gyn.  I will be happy to see her again =)

dnikki:  Well, it's still early, but you are on injections, so.... I'm guessing they'll be little at this point, but there will be many!  Like, 6 or 7 and the biggest will be 5mm =)
ad_06:  No one is going to think you're a bad person, trust me!  You will do what is right for you & dh, with the advice of your doctors & we're all here to support you 100%.  Take care ;)

mrspace:  Your night out with dh sounds great =)

Kaylee:  Best wishes at your appt tomorrow!  I hope you get to have another u/s & will share the pics with us! =)
Ummm it was a few of us posting at the same time ;o)

MrSpace: I am sorry Kya is taking longer to have her puppies...I was playing with one yesterday afternoon.....he smell so good.LOL Yes, not much longer, just one more shot (the last one) in 2 weeks!! and then in 6 weeks the LAP!! With the warm weather is been a little difficult for hot flashes to pass by easy...a few years back when I was doing Lupron, it was easier because it was around less warm weather. But you know how we would do just about anything to make our wish of motherhood come true, so everytime I feel a hotflash I remind myself that is just a step closer to my wish!!
thank you really, you make me feel welcome, i pray i have no difficulties when we begin TTC but, if we do i know i can come here for advice. i still pray daily for a tubal failure, but.. i know that i really have to have the surgery. i  Oed Saturday i think it was, and now my temps are rising, so i know that my factory is still functioning, just not producing products :)
Wishandprayer - I am so very sorry about AF. I hope you take the time you need to heal and then try again when you and dh are ready.  As others mentioned, we are here for you.

Ad_06 - I am so sorry you are going through such a difficult time and I can imagine the waiting is literally torture.  I'm glad there is a bit more clarity today and I think that you are right to have a good understanding of what the situation is and make sure you save your tube. Keep us up to date and I'm gald you and dh are such great support for eachother.  

MichelleinHawaii - Very powerful words from someone who is going through so much.  I think we all worry about every one else first, and tend to put ourselves last.  But sometimes we need help!  I wish you all the best and it's really nice to hear from you.

Hannah - Good luck with testing tomorrow.  I think you definitely could get your bfp.

Dreamingofason - Welcome and glad to see the factory is still open for business! lol

Pyar - Ugh...sorry you are having such a confusing cycle.

Candie - Glad you liked the Honey pictures!  I was killing myself because when the hat went over her eye she froze - which is how we got the picture.  To be honest I don't think she had as much fun as we did! :)  Regarding this cycle for you, I would think they would monitor you and then compile the results and meet with you at the end.  That is how it worked for us when we started with our fertility clinic.  Then we decided on our plan once we had some information.

Keyan - Isn't it hard going back to work?  I am finding it really difficult!  I can't believe your lap is coming up so quickly!  Very exciting.

Mommyin09 - You are going through exactly what I went through!  The temporary relief followed by anxiety about the next beta.  And then for me it was "when I get to 8 weeks, I will feel good...."  and then after 8 weeks...."well, at 10 weeks, I will know all is good" etc etc.  Then the u/s and blood tests.  It's never ending! :)  As people have been telling me, welcome to motherhood!  You will never stop worrying about your baby, child, teenager...etc. :)  

Luvkayln - Hope you are doing well!  I know you are just waiting for that u/s (as we all are!).  You and dh must be just so excited about your betas and I'm so hopeful that you will see that little heartbeat on Monday.  It might be too early but it's so nice to see!!!

Dnikki - All the best for tomorrow!  Hmmm...I am going to guess 5 on one side and 7 on the other. Lots of little ones with a lead follie at 7mm :)

Mrspace - Kya looks so happy and good in all the pictures!  I hope those little puppies come soon.  I'm sure she will be a great mom!  Can't wait.

Nothing much new with me.  Jake has been quiet which I imagine is him going through growth spurts.  I'm not sure if that is really what it means but it makes me feel better :)  I am soooo unmotivated at work.  I really need to get back into it soon!!

SSBD and I'm continuing to rub my belly for good luck!!!
Stacey

Starting to have some minor cramping, and it has turned to pink again. So I think it's might happen on it's own. We'll see.

Thanks ladies. I will keep you everyone up to date on everything. Maybe after a few months off, I will be on that BFP list again.
ad_06- Your story sounds like what I just went through. I am sooo sorry. I was so worried about losing my tube also. This may sound horrible.. but I was happy to MC early if I was going to at all. Mine happened on its' own.

wishandprayer- Thinking of you.
Sorry - I forgot to welcom all the new gals in here!!! There is a ton of support on here and we answer questions about anything lol!!! WELCOME :-)

Holy Cow - Ya'll are starting to scare me with saying 5 follies on one side and 6-7 on the other lol!!! So, we have mommyin09 saying a lead follie at 5mm and Stacey saying lead follie at 7mm....We shall see tomorrow lol :-)

Ad: I'm sooooo sorry for everything you are going through. Just please know my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Mommyin09: AGAIN - congrats on the beta! I'm soooo happy for you!!! How are you feeling?

Luvkayln: How are you feeling? I can only imagine you and dh are on cloud 9 :-)

I'll check in later ladies....

Hugs, Love, and SSBD to all... :-)
ladies i can not believe it, jaedyn is 10 weeks old today.  feels like yesterday i was announcing my bfp.

mommyin09- oh i will keep jaedyn doing his little dance.  but i agree with stacey, at first its worrying about betas, then you hold your breath to the US, then you hold your breath to the 12 week ultrasound etc etc.  it never ends til the baby is in your arms.  take lots of belly pics though.  i am going ot post some more of how big i got later this evening,

mrspace- thank you.  i am going to post new pics of him tonight.
mommyin09 i fine really i just felt so stupid that i put myself through that this journey is hard enough without me making silly mistakes like that.Anyway how are you doing i totally get how you must be feeling  you waited so long and now its a case of getting to the point of holding your baby and all being well i'm sure it will be

keyan it would be great if it wasn't a true bfn but to be honest deep inside I know my delayed or missing af is down to the meds but you never know miracles happen

candie yes thats what tottaly happened to me my heart just skipped a beat then when i realised my mistake i too was soo mad at myself oh well we live and learn

mrspace you know its starnge but even though i believe af has been delayed by the meds and i tested bfn a part of me does feel its great thats theres no af because my not so logical side tells me there still could be a chance of a bfp crazy huh

stacey thats so cute jake resting and growing awww

ad_06 hey thinking of you hun

hannah any news?

Leighanne & Stacey: Well, if the worrying isn't gonna stop, then little Jaedyn's legs sure are gonna be tired from all the dancing he's got to do & Stacey, you're gonna rub that poor belly raw! Haha! =) Friday can't get here soon enough... Yes, I will be sure to take belly pics!

Dnikki: I'm feeling great! My only symptoms have been nausea, hunger & feeling exhausted! Believe me, every time I feel that wave of nausea, I'm thankful! ;)
Yep, get ready for a big follie fest in your ovaries! We'll be thinking of you tomorrow. You've got a lot going on! Best wishes =)

Keyan: I can imagine how uncomfortable your hot flashes are! Poor you ;( It was 105 degrees yesterday! Just miserable...

DreamingofaSon: That's great that everything is working as it should! You'll be all set come December :)

Ad_06: I'm just so sorry! I know how much you want this baby ;( Take care of yourself & know that we're all here for you.

I just missed your post. I'm doing good, thanks :) I know I will love every minute of my pregnancy, so long as me & baby stay healthy! We'll tell our families this weekend & next. We're excited! :-)
OMG, I feel like i've missed so much in a day!

Ad_06- Oh, sweetie! :( I'm just so so sorry! (HUGS) Definately don't hide your true emotions, it doesn't help to bottle them all up inside! I was a complete wreck after my m/c and then felt like my world was completely over when we lost Kayln! I know the pain, and I know all you want is that baby and it's just so unfair that this happens to the women who want it the most! I'll just never, ever understand! I hope a miracle  happens for you tomorrow with your beta, b/c they do happen! I saw you started cramping and spotting again, so I hope you're taking it easy and laying down as much as you can today! All's I know if this baby was meant to be here for a short while, then feel lucky that you have an angel to watch over you! My two are up there, and I know they're looking out for their mommy, just as I know yours are doing the same for you! I agree that you should take time, not only for the financial part of ttc, but definately for the emotional part! You WILL be back on the BFP list when you are ready to try again, you will! I'll be praying for you, and still really hoping that something miraculous happens tomorrow! Update us as soon as you can, ok? (HUGS)

Rachjas, Keyan & Pyar- Unfortunately, I still don't feel pregnant AT ALL! :( It got me a little worried so today I pulled a "mommyin09" (Haha) :) and went and bought a 3 pack of pregnancy tests as soon as I got off work! It's sooo dark + now, so that makes me feel a lot better to see a test say I'm still pregnant! LOL I know I didn't start feeling pregnant with Kayln until 8 or 9 weeks, but I'm just anxious to "feel" pregnant, ya know? Hopefully our u/s will relieve my fears, and we'll see the baby and hopefully a h/b this early! That would be awesome! :)

Leighanne- You made my heart skip a beat when I first started to read your last post! "Ladies, I cannot believe it..." I thought you were gonna say you were pregnant!! LOL ;) I just had to tell you that! Haha!! :)

Mommyin09- I'm definately right there with you with all the worrying! But Stacey and the girls are right, the worrying never ends with your child! My mom still worries about me, and I'm married and pregnant with our 3rd! LOL :) I think I'll feel a lot better once I see the baby on the u/s, and you'll feel better after your next beta! But I know, if we don't see a h/b at the u/s since it will be so early, I'll be worried about that until we see one, and then you'll get your u/s date, and be worried until you see the baby, and then it'll be one thing after the other until we have the babies! And then I'm sure the list will continue...! ;) 3 more days, I can't wait for your results!! ;)

dnikki- I agree that you'll have a lot of follies! Your dose is very high, so your ovaries are on over load right now! :) Do you feel a lot of action going on yet? Good luck tomorrow with your b/w, u/s and hsg test! Gosh girl, you're making me tired just thinking of all you have to do tomorrow! :) Update us asap, k? :)

Candie- Thanks girl! You're awesome! :) I can't wait to see what your tests show either! That'll be so exciting when you get them all back, and have a solution!! So what did you and dh do all weekend? Sean was like a kid yesterday b/c he went a bought a riding lawn mower since our old one keeps breaking down and it's just not worth it to keep fixing it! So, he comes straight home and cuts the yard.... the whole acre! LOL :) Just to "check it out!" :) It already needed it, so i'm glad he was excited about it! He's gonna barbeque when he gets home...mmmm...can't wait! :)

Mrspace- I KNOW! I'm right there with you, getting very impatient for my u/s! But trust me, once the day gets here I'll be a nervous wreck! I feel absolutely normal, thanks! LOL ;) I'm ready to feel pregnant, but maybe I'll just have an easy pregnancy.... knock on wood! :) My first one, I was sick constantly, I only got sick a few times with Kayln, so maybe they just get easier each time? We'll see, huh? :)

Luvkayln: I'm going to be one whopped puppy tomorrow lol - I'll have to get up at like 6a.m so I can shower and make sure everything is in top shape lol, come home from the docs, sleep for awhile then I get to go into work at 1p.m and I probably won't get off until 7-730...It's going to be a long day... I can feel my ovaries working, I get pretty crampy off and on, but the bloated feeling itsn't so bad. I'm hoping I don't have to work when I O cause I think I'll be in a little bit of pain from O and IUI...
I can't wait for your u/s!!!! I'll update as soon as I get home tomorrow :-)
Im terribly sorry and can totally relate!  When I had my 1st miscarriage in 6/2008 I was in shock and couldn't believe it but for my 2nd miscarriage with 1st beat 285 and 2nd 1286 I totally lost it... It was like the world came crushing down on me. We where so happy soooo excited and by week 7 I had already fallen in laove with  my unborn baby. I would think, dream and feel him every second to then lose him and hurt soooo bad! OMG! I can ust remember my RE's words... No heartbeat!!  and they still tear my heart apart, also remember returning home from hearing the news and laying in bed crying with my husband and my 12 yr old walking in the room to ask "Why is mommy crying?" My husband breaking down in tears and for once it was me with the teary shirt comforting him... Thought I share that I went to my hubbies garage to grab a tool and when I opened the tool box there was a U/S glued to the top of the tool box for only him to see... He grabbed it from the trash right after I had my M/C.  :(......
oh luvkayln, i could not put my body through another pregnancy right now, i have to let the first set of stretch marks die down, haha.  plus my doctor would kill me, im not an easy patient, i think he needs a break.  i want to work hard on exercising, well walking with jaedyn.  i really would like to be back down to at least 160 cause i know i will never see 120 again but this 180 stuff is for the birds.  although i would have loved to be preggers with you and mommyin09.

mommyin09- oh dont worry jaedyns little legs and little bum are ready for the dancing.  of course me and stacey dont want to scare you but after the journeys we have all been through, when the pregnancy time comes you totally just hold your breath before ach appt.  you will do great though.

GUESITO- oh you just brought back one of the worst memories of my life.  my first pregnancy when the doctor walked in and said sorry theres no heartbeat.  i think my heart crumbled into a million little pieces and then 2 days later i was in for surgery. it all seems so surreal.  but that does not kill us makes us stronger but sept 10th 2007 will stay in my memory for the rest of my life as well as feb 12th 2008.
ok ladies- i posted more pics, some of jaedyn and some of me at my baby shower to show you all how big i was and how swollen i was.  check them out and leave some comments on them letting me know what you think.
I took my last shot tonight!!!!!!

On another note though, I need to talk to you ladies about this before I bring it up to DH... It's kind of long to go through it all in great detail, but I'll give as much info without it being too long:

January 1 my neighbor's niece has a baby at age 16, three days later she turns 17. At this time she and baby are living at home with her mom and every weekend she and baby stay at her boyfriend's and his parents house. Things are as okay as they can be for a teenage mom I guess at this point.
Present Day:
The niece lies and what not, you can't trust her - fights with her mom non-stop so that she can call the cops on her mom...Boyfriend is a real piece of ****. Just last week he put her in the hospital for beating her up. He hit the back of her head so hard, the whole back of her ear split away from her head...I think you all get the picture.
Children services are already involved b/c she is a minor...They have given her until June 8th to have a job, be going to school, and show she is stable etc. She has shown nothing nor attempted anything. The baby's daddy has a restraining order and no parental rights right now. Her aunt which is my neighbor doesnt' think she (the niece)even wants the baby and has not even bonded with this baby who is now 3 1/2 months old...Okay, so everyone get the picture?
This re-occuring thought keeps going through my head:
What if the "reason" I'm not getting p/g is because we're supposed to adopt this baby and save him from an aweful and unstable life...?? I can't help but to look into this the way I am. Do you know what I mean? If for some reason this cycle doesn't work, I think I will bring it up to DH. What do you all think? I know it's somewhat confusing and all, but any input would be greatly appreciated :-)

Thanks you wonderful ladies :-)
Hey ladies so i orderd the tests of ebay hpt jus strips they was a bargain at 20 for 6 pound i read feed back that they wernt working so im going to wait till i get aid tomoro and take a proper one a digital one still no af
when im going to get af i get pain on my left and ryt side but i had a bit of discomfort in the middle today and bbs are still killing but thats it realy so not getting my hopes up thanks for asking everyone x

Dnikki its storys like that that make me feel sick youdo what u have to as long as yu and that baby are happy were ever  or whoever your woth its all that matters good luck x
I just wanted to say congrats to everyone out there with BFP's. To all who are still trying..lots of baby dust to you. I got my first BFP on 4/15 and I am still in shock. Miracles do happen. After reading the posts on here I am beginning to get very nervous. So many of you have experienced loss. My heart goes out to all of you. I have never been pregnant before so I have no idea what to expect. This is all so crazy and exciting. I have been feeling very bloated lately and I am addicted to pickles. I hope these are good things. I have my first u/s on 4/29 and I am so excited. Best of luck to everyone!
michigan baby congrats ..whats your story how long you been trying ??? so happy you got ur 1st bfp

Ladies look at my pics i found this new site to morph your babys better than the old one there sooooooo cute lol x
luvkayln- yeah i did not feel pegnant til week 8 or 9 and then it was crazy.  night sickness from 7pm til 2am.  oh me and the porcelain princess were best friends.
well af is here :) but im feeling happy aboutnext cycle xxx
MichiganBaby: Welcome and Congrats!!!!

Hannah: Sorry about AF, but glad you are hopeful and happy to be starting the next cycle.

Well, back from the RE's...Had me bloodwork done, had my u/s done...I have 3 lead follies 2 at 16 and 1 at 15...I also have several more that are in the 10-14 range. I have 10 follies total lol! DH had to write down the numbers and he told he was thinking "Good grief, is he going to stop?" LMAO :-) My lining is really good at 10.5, and he was very surprised to see it so good on CD7. My hsg went fine, It only hurt during the procedure, but they let DH in the room this time :-) Everything came out just fine with that. I have to call the office around 2 so they can give me my next instructions. I probably have to take more injections for the next couple of nights to get the next biggest caught up and to "ripen" them apparently lol. But thats fine - Just get me pregnant!!!  I'm a little nervous about having so many follies though...But, I'll check in throughout the day :-)

Hugs, Love, and SSBD to all :-)

Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 39 weeks!!!
Joyce: BFP - 33 weeks
Jessie: BFP - 28 weeks
ArmyPrincess - 27 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 20 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 15 weeks
ad_06:  BFP! (beta today)
Luvkayln:  BFP!!! (u/s 4/27!)
Mommyin09:  BFP!!! (3rd beta Friday!)

naf38:  Welcome Home!!!
mrspace:  Kya's due very soon! ;)
Shysana: Taking a break
Guesito: FET 5/20!
Keyan:  Last Lupron shot 5/4, lap 6/3
DreamingofaSon:  TR in December
thetam01:  Waiting for AF ;(

Hannah:  CD1 ;(
wishandaprayer:  CD2 ;(
Lina:  CD4
Candie:  CD6
dnikki:  CD7 (b/w, u/s & HSG today!)
rachjas:  CD8
jmh2005:  CD13
Mareski:  CD24 (waiting for +opk!)
Arlotheslug:  CD27
Pyar:  CD34
Dnikki:  Wow, I'm just getting online & you've already been through so much today =)  I can't believe you have so many follies & they're all a good size!  Your lining is great, too!!!  Things are looking very good for you =)

Hannah:  I'm sorry about AF ;(  I'm glad you've got a positive attitude & are looking forward to next cycle =)  

michiganbaby:  Congrats & welcome!!! =)

ad_06:  I'm thinking of you today!  Will you get your results today?  Hang in there! ;)

luvkayln:  You're so right :)  Just one step at a time... I'm just keeping my fingers crossed for Friday's beta & I can't wait till your u/s on Monday!!!  Will you be able to hear the heartbeat this early?  Oh, how exciting!!! =)
dnikki- wow what a day already.  congrats on your follies.  thankfully the hsg did not hurt.  yeah i only felt one little twinge of pain during mine and that was all.  well i will keep jaedyn baby dancing for you too.
Good morning everyone!

So much to catch up on!  Well Kya and I had a busy night last night.  Nope, no puppies yet.  We went on a walk right after work.  Then Daddy called and wanted us to bring him some charcoal (and Kya) to work.  His dorm of kids were grilling for supper.  So we went on a small trip to the outskirts of town to see daddy.  Kya was so happy to be around a bunch of kids.  She's such an attention whor*.  Excuse my language.  Then we made a trip to the local farm store to buy new collars for both her and Max.  The lady at the counter fell in love with Kya at first glance and even gave us one of those huge real bone dog bones for free!  Granted, it's already half gone.  My dog is a monster when it comes to eating those.   Then we went to the in law's house to give them Max's collar and to visit Max.  

I took her out back to see Max and the first thing she did was poo all over the place.  FINALLY!  She finally went outside.  It was great ha ha.  But she wanted NOTHING to do with Max.  Completely ignored him. Max was making his little whiney crying noise.  Then we went home and relaxed finally.  After a little while I got a call from my MIL.  Apparently Max is not doing so well.  MIL fed him shortly after we left and he snapped at her and growled at her.  He didn't bite her but either way that is just not acceptable.  It's the first time he's ever done this so, we're not having him put down just yet.

Just FYI DH and I have a rule.  It sounds harsh, but it's what we think is best.  Since we have such big dogs, we watch their temperment really closely.  We've never had problems with a dog before.  But if one starts to act up, we'll try to resolve it ourselves right at first.  If it doesn't get better, we'll have the dog put down.  I know that sounds terrible. But we don't want to risk someone getting hurt.  Especially when we have kids. As much as we love our furbabies, our "people" (family, kids, etc) come first.  We feel it has to be that way.  So right now, it's time for us to have a little chit-chat with Max.  The good news is that we have options.  The breeder that we bought Max from is amazing.  Her husband is a dog trainer so we can always go to him for help.  I'm sure Max will be fine though.  He's just unhappy that Kya isn't with him.

DH and I had a long talk about TTC last night.  I still don't know if I want to try again or not, but I think I will want to eventually.  So we came up with a game plan.  First off, I want to lose 50lbs.  I weight 210lbs right now.  It's awful.  I think that if I can take off some weight that will help tremendously.  Even if we don't try again.  I'll feel better about myself and I'll be healthier.  Then, this summer I want to start seeing the new OBGYN I talked about. I want to get my whole body healthy.  I want to ask him about endo and getting a Lap done.  I want to go on a trip with my husband this summer. Something small most likely. And then maybe next year... we'll try again.  So that's kind of my game plan right now.  Just thought I would share that with you all.

dnikki- Holy cow you are a follie making machine!  That's awesome.  I'm so excited for you.  As for the adopting question.  I think you have GREAT chances of getting p/g.  But you never know.  God has a plan for us that we don't always see eye to eye with.  I know that you will be a mommy to another baby. However that baby comes into your life.  You are a wonderful person, wife, and mother.  It'll all work out for you.  

mommyin09- I can't wait to hear your next beta results.  And I want u/s pics from all of you preggers girls soon!  I'm glad you're doing so well.  How is your furbaby?

luvkayln- I am so excited for you hun.  Just like I said to mommyin09, I can't wait for u/s pics.  You'll feel pregnant soon.  Especially if you have more than one in there!  I'm just so happy for you.

stacey- How are you doing today?  I'm so glad that Honey enjoyed her birthday.  The pictures were so dang cute!   Kya's birthday is Friday. She got a bone yesterday. I'm not sure what we'll get her. Hopefully we'll have puppies by then. We'd better!  I'm getting impatient!  I can't believe that you're already 20 weeks!  It's flying by.   I'm so happy for you!

leighanne- I can't wait to see your new pictures of Jaedyn.  He's such a cutie pa-tootie!  Thanks for all of the picture comments too!  I loved them.  

hannah- I'm so sorry that AF showed.  But awesome job of staying positive!!!  It'll happen for you!  I just know it.  Soon, all your names will be on that BFP list!  

And since I forgot to say it earlier:  Welcome to all the newcomers!  This is a great thread.  It's a huge source of support and love and I'm so glad that I found it.  
Thanks everyone i am going for ivf if my next cycle dont work so i have to be possitive
an mrspace so will your name be there 2!!
ad06 i hae sed a prey for you good luck x
mrspace- i posted the new pics of jaedyn and how big i got at the end of my pregnancy
Good morning.

not much except for work and hot flashes on my end. nothing new with me.

Leighanne: awww Jaedyn is so handsome!!

MrSpace: your plan sounds great!! Time is on your side. I try to see your pictures, but I can't see them....will try later...it has happend before...don't know why. I am so sorry for MAX.

Mommyin09: I forget to say congrats on 4 weeks PREGNANT...I know that until the u/s you won't know for sure how far you are, but still, Congrats!!...YES! Bendito me!! on the hot flashes!! ....but that's just one step closer to my BFP!!! ;o)

Luvkayln: I understand wanting to feel really pregnant...but by your experience with Kayln...give it a few more weeks...and you will see!! I can't stop saying how happy I am for you!! It is such a blessing and to be able to share it with Mommyin09, makes it even better, huh?!! I am really happy for both of you!!

Hannah: sorry about AF!! ;o(

Dnikki: Great job on the follies!!

Stacey: Are you only working from home? ....How about your babies room, have you started to work on that? since I've been TTC for a while now...I have so many ideas for the nursery that I know when is my time, the problem will be, which idea to choose!!

Ladies I am back, just waiting on the RE to call!! I am so tired of having my blood taken! The nurses at the hospital I went to to get my 1st 4 betas busted my veins, so Monday, the nurse at the RE's office had to take it in the top of my hand, now today, they had to do the side of my wrist. I'm going to be one holey person.....lol If they don't call by 2, I am going to call them. Good Luck Ladies.
Ad_06 - Thinking of you!!!  All the best with the beta.

Hannah - Sorry about af but it sounds like you have a really good plan this cycle.

Dnikki - WOW!  Those are a lot of follies!  That is great that you have 3 lead ones!

Mrspace - Sounds like Kya is doing well although it would be nice if she had some puppies!  I like your plan...you get healthy and happy first, and then get back to ttc.  Very smart.

Keyan - I am working from home about twice a week.  It's pretty flexible.  I like going in for a few days and then taking a day at home to avoid the getting up early, getting ready, driving in etc.  I have thought about Jake's room but have not started looking for anything yet!  Over the next few weeks we will need to start!   I don't have a theme or anything picked out yet.  Let me know if you would like to share any of your great ideas! :)

Leighanne - I'm going to check out your pics!

Mommyn09 - How are you?  I am getting excited about your beta!  Did you go out for your romantic dinner yet?  I am definitely continuing to rub the belly!

Well...back to work for me!  Someone told me today that it looks like I am "growing by the day"!!  (which I really feel like I am).  You girls just wait.  As soon as I hit 18 weeks I really started to grow!

Enjoy the rest of your days and SSBD!!
Stacey
ad_06 fingers crossed for you let us know asap

dnikki that story sound terrible i see why you would want to take that poor child out of that situation sounds good  would it be possible for you to adopt and also could it be a bit too close to home  oh and great follies well done

Hannah sorry about af turning up but at least you know what you next plan of action is would you be trying ivf on the nhs? isn't it strange when you have such a long cycle for no apparent reason its like someone up there is playing tricks.

luvkayln I don't blame you testing again and again i know i would probably test as much as poss till at least my first u/s won't be long before you bump starts to show and your little move around then you'll feel great i'm sure

mrspace your plan sounds good it could never hurt to get as healthy as you can .A trip with dh sounds great in fact thats given me an idea myself and dh and dd havent been away for such along time I think i'll look into it. Its alwaysgood to get away from the normal routine and relax.

keyan hot flashes sounds very uncomfortable but if it get you closer to want you want then i suppose keeping that in mind makes them bearable

As for myself cd34 and still nothing  my theory is that i will more than likely skip this cycle and just have one very long one so i'm not looking for af now i'm looking out for o i'm going to bd just in case i'm right
Thought I share that I went to my hubbies garage to grab a tool and when I opened the tool box there was a U/S glued to the top of the tool box for only him to see... He grabbed it from the trash right after I had my M/C.  :(......
That is just heartbreaking.  I know we have talked about this on the thread before but when our men show how upset they are with the ttc struggles it is one of the hardest things to handle :(  It seems like he wanted to have a keepsake from your little angel...it is really very sweet.  I know you will have more u/s pics in the very near future of your next little one.  Your FET is coming up so fast and I am very excited for you.  All the best and hang in there!  Not much longer until you will be on that BFP list again!
ok ladies, sometimes i am dumb.  i realized that  i posted mini pics that you can barely see, so i deleted them and put up big ones that you can see and not strain your eyes.  so check out the correct ones.  new ones of jaedyn and ones of how big i was in  my last few weeks and you can actually see them rather than guessing.
Hannah- Sorry AF showed, but it sounds like you have a great plan with moving on to IVF, that's great! :) That was to be our plan down the road, but God ( and baby Kayln) had other plans! :) Maybe once you set your heart on IVF, it'll take your mind off things and you'll get your BFP much sooner! Good luck, and it's a new month, so keep the faith, and this just could be your month! :)

Ad_06- Oh, I know, you poor thing! I really am so anxious to see what your beta is today! I really hope they rise, and you get a true miracle baby!! We're all praying and thinking of you sweetie! You are being so strong through all of this, which is truely amazing! (HUGS)

Guesito- OK, that's just too heartbreaking! :( Your whole story, with the m/c and then dh, it breaks my heart! But Stacey is totally right, your FET is coming up so soon, and we all just can't wait to see you back on that BFP list!! And it'll be soon, I just know it!! (HUGS)

Pyar- Thanks! :) I was actually pretty proud of myself today... (so far!) lol... I have't taken another test yet! I told Sean last night that I bought more tests and took one, and he was being a smart *** and said "OMG, you're pregnant!! It was positive?!" Like he didn't know already...! :) He thinks I'm crazy that I bought more, but I don't care. It puts my mind at ease! :) I'm actually starting to feel a little more pregnant today, finally! :) Your comment makes me laugh about my bump b/c I seriously already have one. I don't know if it's b/c I'm still a little bloated or what! It's definately making me look pregnant though, so I like it! ;) I think you're right, you're definately going to have a very long cycle, and it may be annovulatory, which is completely normal. If it is, at least it gave your mind and body a little time off ttc! Good luck though, I hope O is near, and that'll give you a great chance this cycle! :)

Keyan- Thanks, you're such a sweetie pie! ;) Like I told Pyar, I'm starting to feel a little more pregnant today, which makes me feel better! :) But yes, I didn't really feel anything until a couple weeks after I found out with Kayln, and I found out at 6 weeks and was literally shocked when my test was + at the doc's and then they showed her to me on the u/s, with her beautiful heart just beating away! :) I'll be 5 weeks tomorrow, so I'll be like 5 weeks, 4 days on the day of my u/s, so we may see a h/b! I sure hope so anyways!! :) Yes, I'm totally sooo happy to be pregnant with mommyin09! We've struggled together through ttc, and since our cycles are always following each other, it just made sense for us to get our BFP's together! :)

Mommyin09- I know, I'm pumped! :) Hhmm.... I don't think we'll hear the h/b this early, but we may definately see it! I saw Kayln's at 6 weeks, and I'll be very close to that at my u/s so I'm hoping we will! :) I bought a fetal heart monitor that says it can pick up the baby's h/b as early as 7 weeks, so I'll definately be checking for it if everything is going well, and we see a h/b at our u/s! :) Friday's almost here, woo hoo!!! :)

dnikki- Congrats on the great follies! :) Sounds like this will definately be your cycle! But, oh, how sad about that baby! :( I hate hearing stuff like that...
luvkayln- i think i peed on sticks every other day til i got through the firsdt 12 weeks.  i think it is totally normal to feel compelled to doing that when you travel such a difficult ttc road.  so tell sean that we all said its ok for you to pee on as many sticks as you want. hahahaha.
Leighanne- Haha!!! :) Ok, I will! LOL :)
luvkayln- i swear i was like a dog marking my territory when it came to pregnancy tests.  but i got a great feeling each time it was still a positive or said the word pregnant.  it helped ease my mind.
Hey ladies  :-)

I'm not doing as well as earlier. The more the day went on, the more I hurt :-( Thankfully the doc I work for let me off work early...I'm just really crampy.  Anyways, I talked to the RE's office for my "further instructions" lol, I am to take 150iu tonight (done) and 150iu tomorrow night. Then I go back Friday morning for b/w and u/s again. So we shall see how many follies will actually make it through lol.

I want to thank you all for the kind words about this cycle. I really need them :-)

Mrspace: HaHa I had to lmao at "Follie making machine!!!" Thank you for all your kind words :-)

I'll try to check in later...If not, I'll be on tomorrow.

Hugs, Love and SSBD to all :-)

Sorry it took so long for me to write, after the RE called I had to take my car to my brother in laws to get it checked out. Anyway my beta dropped to 78.5, so he said that he is going to let me go until Monday, and then do another beta and an U/S. Then he would decide what needed to be done. I am going to go ahead and go back to work tomorrow, I think that after I have a M/C or have it removed or whatever it's going to be alot harder on me. I might need a little time off then. Having these past few days off has helped too, I mean it's hard no matter what, but maybe getting out of the house a bit might be better right now.  My niece said the same thing today about me being strong, she said she couldn't do it. But as I explained to her that I do get emotional it's just when no one is around. Well ladies thanks for all the thoughts, notes and support....it means so much! I will keep everyone updated on everything.
ad_06:  Oh, I'm just so sorry for all you & dh are going through ;(  We're always here for you!!!  Take care of yourself & dh!

leighanne:  Add me to the club! =)  I'm taking tests probably every other day as well, just to feel that relief when it says + or pregnant!!!  Haha =)

leighanne & stacey:  Okay, here comes the first wave of questions!  How early did you start to show?  Did you get bloated early on?  I know I had more questions... hmmm... I'll get back to you! =)

dnikki:  How exciting, we'll both have our appts on Friday!  I'm hoping for lots of healthy follies for you! =)

luvkayln:  That would be awesome if you heard your little one's heartbeat!  I'm sure it will be relief enough just to see him/her, though!  I can't wait!!! =)  Yes, Friday couldn't come soon enough.  I can't wait for my results.  Fingers are crossed!

Stacey:  Thanks!  I'm anxious =)  Please continue to rub that lucky belly of yours!!!  No romantic dinner yet...  I almost forgot, we just got busy.  I will be sure to remind dh ;-)  

ad_06- I'm so so sorry! :( I really do feel like you are taking it well, and just staying so damn strong! We're all here for you sweetie, as you know, and I'm just so glad you're getting all kinds of love and support from everyone around you! That's what's probably gonna help you get through this, and you know we will continue to support you here! I think it's a good idea for you to go back to work tomorrow, kind of help you get your mind off things (hopefully) and I know it'll help to get out of the house too. How'd dh? Give him our love as well. (HUGS)

Leighanne- Yeah, it definately does ease your mind! I'm just looking each time to make sure it's the same amound darkness as the day before or darker, that's what relieves me! :) Jaedyn's pics are adorable by the way! :)

dnikki- I remember that feeling with the injections! LOL Friday will bring you good news! Hopefully you don't have too many release and end up with a litter! Yikes! That's what my RE always told me was probably gonna happen on these injections with us, but we'll see! OMG, hopefully not! That's scary...! Sean thinks it's twins b/c I'm so big already, but I swear I'm just still bloated as heck! It went down for a couple days, but just came right back out! LOL :) I tried to tell him that every pregnancy is different, and just b/c I wasn't this big yet with Kayln, it doesn't necessarily mean it's twins this time! :) But Monday will reveal all, huh? Good luck Friday! :)

Mommyin09- Trust me, I'll be uploading pics asap after my u/s! :)
mommyin09- i was bloated from the beginning cause of he progesterone but that stopped after a few weeks.  by week like 8 my belly looked normal.  then i could no longer hide i was pregnant like at work once i hit 15 or 16 weeks.  check out my old pics cause i think i have some belly baby bump pics that show you every few weeks.  i believe i started wearing maternity clothes at like 16 or 17 weeks.  best advice i can give you is go and get some of the secret belly fit jeans at motherhood maternity, you can also get them online.  i got the super stretch ones cause they were so comofy and only like 25 a pair.  all you need ais a few pairs of jeans and def some yoga type maternity pants, very comfy ones.  sometimes old navy has really good ones.  i loved the old navy maternity tops.  they were only like 7 or 7 dollars each and so comfortable and they come in all diff colors.  ok what other questions do you have?   but yes look at my baby bump pics and you will see whne i really started to show.
luvkayln- try not to focus too much on the darkness or lightness of the line or you will drive yourself nutz.  the line might be a little lighter oone time cause you may have peed shortly before and dont have as much stored up hcg as the test before.  as long as you get a positive.  i say that cause once i got a lighter line and i almost had a heart attack.  it was just because i took it shortly after i went to the bathroom.  
ad_06: I'm glad you're keeping in touch with the doctor; it looks like your numbers are dropping about as fast as they are supposed to.  Hopefully, it's not a tubal and just "bad luck" so it will not affect your future chances to get pregnant.

wishandaprayer: darn it!

mommyin09: you're right!  This pregnancy thing is just one worry after another.  You can't ever relax, it seems like even when you get out of the woods for lowered miscarriage risks in the first trimester, you are inundated with materials on what kinds of genetic testing you'd like.  The hubbie and I decided against it all, even though there are scary things.  I just want to enjoy this pregnancy and will just keep taking my silly prenatals.  I'll have enough worries if I'm fortunate enough to make it to motherhood!  I guess the worry never ends from here on out :)

I'm posting really late, for some reason I am just exhausted today!  I went to the dr and got an u/s afterall for my four MONTH appt.  Can you believe it?  

The baby seemed to be sleeping, but was enormous and the heart was beating away.  The doctor said everything was looking perfect :)  He tried to determine the sex, but the baby had "his" legs crossed.  So modest.  So they will try to determine the sex at our 20 week appt May 12.

Check out our "swimmer" pic :)
ad_06- so sorry that your numbers are dropping hun... we are all here for you... to vent, rant and rave.

kaylee- congrats on seeing your little bean, 4 months already, wow... i am sure bubs will show the goods at your next u/s.

i havent had issues with showing the goods, i have had issues with the tech reading it correctly. in feb they did a u/s to check the sex and the DOCTOR said she saw the 3 lines (hamburger) and at my last u/s 2 weeks ago, they are saying they saw a penis... so i really dont know. hopefully at my NEXT u/s which will be May 15 (yes i have to wait 3 weeks cause doc is out of town) i can find out for sure if this is a boy or girl...lol... half tempted to take things back, get neutral stuff and let it be a surprise. lol

anyhow all keep us posted on how betas go and such. i am rooting for you.
Morning ladies :-)

I'm feeling so much better this morning. Just a little bloated still. I wanted to do an FYI: My lining is realllllllyyyyyy good at 10.5 already, and I've read where Fish Oil taken regularly can help with that. I've been taking it for 3 months, so just keep it in mind ladies!!!

Mommyin09: Good luck with the 3rd beta tomorrow - I'm sure you'll have great numbers again!!!!

Luvkayln: i've already thought about getting p/g with a "litter" lol - It's happened in his office before. A lady from PA was on injects and when she got her BFP - they saw 7 hearbeats...She did a reduction down to twins. I know it could come to that, and I've told DH about it also...we'll just cross that bridge if we need to. But yes, that is a LOT of follies!!!

Ad: I'm sorry for what you are going through...((HUGS))

I'll check in later today!!!

Hugs, Love and SSBD to all :-)
dnikki- I never knew that about the fish oil thickening up your lining like that , but I know for a fact that the injections are great for thickening it big time! On clomid by lining never got over 8, and this last time on the injections, my lining was over 12.5- don't remember the exact measurement, but it was great! :) That's so sad that woman in your doc's office had to do a reduction, I could never do that... :( Hopefully it just won't happen to you, and you won't be forced with that terrible decision!

Leighanne- Yeah, I understand that, but the reason I said that is b/c when I was going through my first m/c, they told me there was no fetal pole and that the baby wasn't developing right. So I went and bought a pregnancy test, and it was +, so I called them back and told them and they said of course it's still going to be + b/c I have all that hcg still there. So either way, if you're going to m/c you'll have the hcg still in your system, but it'll eventaully get lighter if your hcg is going down, so when I see that my tests are equally dark or darker than the day before, it makes me happy! :)

Mommyin09- Definately so super anxious for tomorrow! :) Will you know by noon your time again?

Joyce- That's just so crazy to even think that you're this far along and the doctor/tech's can't tell you for sure what you're having! You seem to be ok with a "suprise" so that's good! :) Because that's just might what you'll get! LOL :)

Mommyin09 - I read Leighanne's answer to your question and it's funny how different everyone is!   For me, I was definitely bloated right away.  It was like my bloating before af just stayed.  My more fitted pants were uncomfortable from the beginning and I had to resort to low waisted pants that had more room.  The bloated feeling went away after a couple of weeks but I always had a little "blip" on my stomach that stayed.  By week 8 I did start to show.  The morning was not bad but by late afternoon/early evening you could definitely tell.  By week 9 I needed maternity pants.  I could not fully button or zip any of my regular work pants or jeans - I was using hair elastics to keep them together at the top!  By week 11 I was wearing maternity pants full time - and of course any other stretchy yoga pants or my favorite pajama pants (that I had to cut the waist elastics out of!).  So, as you see, it can be very different for everyone!  I started putting on weight right away because I was lucky enough to have no vomiting or food issues. I have gained about 16 pounds in the first 20 weeks. :)
oh stacey i did say i was bloated right away but it was form the progesterone and then around 8 or 9 weeks the bloating went down.  i found out when i was only 3 weeks and 4 days alogn so it was very early.  and i was taken the prog from my lh surge so i was bloated even prior to.  that stuff is no joke.   haha stacey i put on a good amoutn fo weight although not from the beginning.  my weight packed on after my 20th week when i then started to swell evry badly.  by the end i gained about 45 lb which i swear 30lbs of was water weight.  i toppe doff at 226lbs and right after having him i dropped down to 186lbs.  so i still have more weight to work offf but i also gained weight prior to the pregnancy especially since within 1 year i was pregnant 3 times.  i swear having the 2 MC's back to back really messed up my body and i gained some weight prior to jaedyn.  but yes i got big, i posted the pics of my baby shower to show how bug i was and that was on jan 11 th 2009 and i had jaeydn on feb 10th so a month before having him i was huge.
Ad_06 - Sorry about the numbers dropping.  But I hope that if you are going ot m/c that it is not a tubal and is free of complications.  I'm just so sorry.  I can certainly see you needing to take some time after this to let yourself heal - emotionally and physically.  Just do what is best for you and we are always here for you.

Dnikki - Glad you are feeling better and good tip on the fish oil - I didn't know that either!   Good luck at your u/s tomorrow.  Come on big follies!

Joyce - My goodness!  How frustrating but really it is never 100% either way - at this point I would consider it a surprise!  Just check all dates on when you can return stuff.  Next u/s make them show you what they are seeing.  I have had my boy confirmed 3 times and each time they showed me clearly what they saw.  I think it is easier when the baby is smaller though because there is more room.  The first time I saw Jake at 15/16 weeks he had his legs wide open and it was unmistakably a boy!!!  The u/s tech did not have to even tell me!

Luvkayln - I just checked my first u/s where I saw the heartbeat and I was 6 weeks 4 days.  I have heard of people seeing it sooner but if you don't see it don't panic - they will make another u/s for you in a few days to look again.

Well, I'm working from home again today so I'll check in a bit later!

SSBD (rub rub rub)!!!
Stacey