Calling All Women of Strength!!!
A Strong Woman VS. A Woman Of Strength

A strong woman works out every day to keep her body in shape…
But a woman of strength builds relationships to keep her soul in shape.

A strong woman isn't afraid of anything…
But a woman of strength shows courage in the midst of fear.

A strong woman won't let anyone get the better of her…
But a woman of strength gives the best of herself to everyone.

A strong woman makes mistakes and avoids the same in the future…
A woman of strength realizes life's mistakes can also be unexpected blessings and capitalizes on them.

A strong woman wears a look of confidence on her face…
But a woman of strength wears grace.

A strong woman has faith that she is strong enough for the journey…
But a woman of strength has faith that it is in the journey that she will become strong.

Author Unknown.
*********************************************************************
Michelle: (You have our continuing support & prayers!!!)

Leighanne: 2/10/09 Jaedyn Michael was born beautiful & healthy!
Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 38 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 33 weeks
Jessie: BFP - 27 weeks
ArmyPrincess - 26 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 20 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 15 weeks
kmcarino:  BFP - 10 weeks (test results in 1 week!)
wishandaprayer:  BFP!
ad_06:  BFP! (u/s tomorrow!)
Luvkayln:  BFP!!! (u/s 4/27!)
Mommyin09:  BFP!!! (2nd beta tomorrow!)

naf38:  Welcome Home!!!
mrspace:  Kya's due very soon! ;)
Shysana: Taking a break
Guesito: FET 5/20!
Keyan:  Last Lupron shot 5/4, lap 6/3

Lina:  CD1 ;(
Candie:  CD3 (b/w today!)
dnikki:  CD4 (b/w, u/s & HSG 4/22!)
rachjas:  CD5
jmh2005:  CD10
Arlotheslug:  CD24
Pyar:  CD31

Hannnah:  13dpo
***********************************************
dnikki & Mommyin09- Thinking of you both today!! Update us ASAP! ;)

Joyce- I think that was a smart move to go get a couple boy outfits, just in case! :) That doesn't make you sound selfish at all, you just want your son here and a mother never wants to be without their kids! It'll work out, just like you said! :)

Hannah- I agree with the ladies, go get it checked out, you'll feel better once you get diagnosed with whatever it is. But it's probably something small, like mommyin09 said. :)

Pyar- I'm sorry about your crazy cycle this month! It's always frustrating when you have no idea what's going on!! Hopefully something will happen soon, either AF, O or the big BFP! ;) Do you have a plan for next cycle, if needed?

Arlotheslug- Where have you dissappeared to, again?! LOL :) Check in soon! :)

Candie & rachjas- Sprinkling baby dust on you both!! Good luck this cycle, my friends! :)

Is it Monday yet....!? ;)
I am here . . . sorry I was off for a bit. Been really sick and well ROYALLY screwed up my Atlanta trip (for fun).  I bought really cheap airline tickets a while back - turns out they were from Atlanta to Pittsburgh (and not Pittsburgh to Atlanta).  The airline would not let me switch them since the tickets were cheaper than the change fee!  Ah well.  So, DH and I stayed home, relaxed and worked on the house and got sick!  

I am glad to see everyone doing so well.  Good luck on your beta today Mommyin09, and I can't wait to hear the good news from Luvkayln on Monday.

Kenyan, I am sorry to hear about the hot flashes.  

Candie - I left you a note , but what happened to our Pens?????  The whole city seemed to be in morning this am.  There was little traffic and very few people on the train - maybe everyone was hungover.  ;-)

We are moving forward with the adoption.  Had a bit of a freak out last week - b/c we had not heard from birthmom in about a week and I was REALLY afraid that she was walking away - which is her right - I guess it is the whole TTC brain taking over.  I won't feel calm util about 30 days after the baby is born (PA state law).  It is hard, b/c I really want to be excited and have the baby shower - but that won't happen until after the baby is born - TTC is taking another thing away.  UG!

I hope everyone is doing well and has an amazing weekend!  It is supposed to be sunny and in the 80s here!  FINALLY ;-)

Happy Friday.
Good luck mommyin09 and dnikki!!

Luvkayln ~ Monday is just around the corner :) I can't wait!!

As for me I am doing pretty good emotionally. Sorry for the TMI, but after the bad cramping yesterday, I passed a small clot and a bunch of tiny ones.....but nothing like with my 1st m/c. I was all confused, whether that was it or  not.

Yesterday my niece needed someone to watch her baby, so I volunteered, and it helped alot having her here, rather than being by myself. But it drained me. I think it might be from the bleeding, cause I was so exhausted last night. They are so adorable at her age, she is almost 5 months, and she cooing all the time.....and love to watch tv! It was really nice to have her here!

I just want to thank you ladies again. I know how hard it is to when someone is going through this to find the right words to say. Just knowing you girls are here is just enough. I will see what the  RE says Monday. I think we are just going to take a few months off, as bad as I hate to, but they usually have you take a few months off anyway after a m/c. So it would be the best.

When I get a chance I'll post some pics of my great niece.
Good morning everyone!

Still no puppies.  We thought she'd have them last night.  She didn't eat much at all throughout the day and she was acting really weird.  Really really whiney.  DH said that even when he was laying with her and rubbing her belly she was whining.   But no contractions.  Her belly was hard, but it's been like that for a day or two (she's just getting so big).  We checked on her several times throughout the night and still nothing.  Hopefully tonight.  We'll see though.  I'll be sure to keep everyone updated.

I did some MAJOR work on my store last night, designing all sorts of things. Including a set of journals with you ladies in mind.  They are Mommy Journals.  To capture all our thoughts during pregnancy.  Just thought I'd share that with you. Oh, and I made some Twilight stuff because I'm obsessed.  Ha ha.

mommyin09- I'm anxiously waiting for your beta results!  I'm so excited!  

stacey- Woo hoo!  21 weeks!  Have you made plans for his room yet?  Just curious.

luvkayln- I wish it were Monday too!!!  I can't wait for your u/s.  I hope you're doing really well, hun.

dnikki- I can't wait to hear your update!  So much is going on today!  

pyar- Kya is doing well.  She's huge, but good.  Hopefully she'll have the puppies soon.

arlo-  I understand why you're nervous with the adoption.  I'd be nervous too.  But I'm sure it'll all work out just fine.  When will the baby be born?  I think I missed reading that somewhere.  

ad_06- I wish I had magic words to make everything better, but I just don't.  I think it's good that you're taking some time off.  I know for myself, that decision made things a little easier for me.  If you ever need to talk, I'm here for you.

ad_06:  You're in our thoughts & prayers! - (appt Mon)

Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 39 weeks!!!
Joyce: BFP - 33 weeks
Jessie: BFP - 29 weeks
ArmyPrincess - 27 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 21 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 16 weeks (u/s 5/12)
kmcarino:  BFP - 11 weeks (results next week)
Luvkayln:  BFP!!! (u/s 4/27!)
Mommyin09:  BFP!!! (3rd beta today!)

naf38:  Welcome Home!!!
mrspace:  Kya's due very soon! ;)
Shysana: Taking a break
Guesito: FET 5/20!
Keyan:  Last Lupron shot 5/4, lap 6/3
DreamingofaSon:  TR in December
thetam01:  Waiting for AF ;(

Arlotheslug:  CD2
Hannah:  CD3
wishandaprayer:  CD4
Lina:  CD6
Candie:  CD8
dnikki:  CD9 (b/w & u/s today)
rachjas:  C10  
Pyar:  CD36

jmh2005:  1dpo!!!
Good morning!  Just a quick update since I have to leave early.  I have to say I'm nervous for my results today, but hoping & praying all is well.  Thanks for all your support!  I'll update asap :)

dnikki:  Good luck today!!!

Stacey:  Happy 21 weeks!!!

jmh2005:  Welcome to the tww!!! ;)
Mommyin09 - Woo hoo!  I am excited about your results.  I just know it will be a nice big number.  I think my guess was around 700 after your last beta.  Please update us as soon as possible!!  :)  I gave Jake a big rib this morning with you in mind!

Mrspace - I think this weekend will be the weekend for Kya!  I have a feeling.  And yes, I can't believe 21 weeks!  I am just counting the days to 24 weeks which is what they say is a "viable pregnancy" - the baby can live outside the womb if something happens.  After having some issues I just need to get there.  Regarding the room I started researching some furniture but that is about it!  Themes for little boys are hard...Frogs & Bugs, Trucks, Trains???  Any ideas from anyone would be appreciated! :)

Dnikki - Good luck today!

Ad_06 - Hope your weekend is relaxing and all the best with your Monday RE appt.  I would love to see pics of your neice!  I love that age.

Arlotheslug - Poor you!  That is too bad about the trip mix-up and getting sick!  Goodness. And I completely understand your anxiety with the adoption.  I'm sure everything will work out fine but until you have that baby in your arms it is hard to believe it is happening.  In some ways I feel similar.  There are so many hurdles to get past with pregnancy or adoption - even if they are different hurdles!  I'm hesitant to buy things and feel like I just need my baby in my arms.

Luvkayln - Wow...you saw the heartbeat so early with kayln!  That is amazing that you will be at almost the same timing with your u/s on Monday.  Your timing may change a bit too depending on when implantation actually occured.  I thought I was 7 weeks on my first u/s and it was puched back to 6 wks 4 days or something.  Anyway, I am very excited for you!

Well, it looks like it is going to be a beautiful weekend here - over 80 degrees!  Too bad I don't have any summer maternity clothes!!!  My sister is coming to visit which will be fun.

Have a great Friday and I will pop in later!
Stacey

stacey- I hope you're right.  I want those puppies to be here so bad!  Watch, she'll only have like 2 puppies.  Ha ha. For as big as she is, you'd think she was having 15!  DH and I both think she'll have around 8 puppies.  We'll see. As for baby stuff.  DH and I have already picked out our boys room stuff and we think it's perfect.  Go to JC Penny's .com.   And go to the boys bedding sets.  There is a sports set that is just too darn cute!  That's what we'd use if we had children.  I'm sure you'll find exactly what you want. Just keep looking :)
I got pics posted! Don't mind the ones, she is slobbering like crazy, and I could only find a boyish bib....lol
Mommyin09: So..............................???? Can't wait!!!!

The appt went well today. All my levels look good and I still have 3 lead follies. I don't think any of the other ones will catch up though. Some were 13 and 14 and the otherrs were less than 10. I have to go back tomorrow for another u/s and more b/w. I also have to take 225iu tonight. Hopefully that's all I have to take because I'm almost out! I was kind of bummed that I only have 3 lead follies, but it's better than nothing, so I'm trying to really stay positive about this cycle. My RE is thinkin probably Sunday or Monday for the IUI. TMI, but this morning I had a TON of EWCM...Like a glob of it - more than I've ever had before... So, hopefully it's a good sign. Oh, and my lining was 11 or 12. I can't remember.

Hugs, Love and SSBD to all  :-)
Mommyin09 - Where are you????  We are all waiting!  (I assume I am not the only one checking in every 15 minutes!)

Dnikki - Nice follies!!! Sunday or Monday for IUI - that is so soon!!  Take it easy this weekend to get prepared.

Happy Friday all!
Stacey
stacey- No, you're not the only one waiting!  I'm so anxious. Plus it's a really boring day at the office.  My cousin is getting married this August so I've been shopping for dresses to wear.  Ha ha.
I'm completely crushed ;( Beta dropped from 137 to 101 & they told me to stop my progesterone & wait for AF... Thanks for all of your support! I love you guys!!! I know I'll be okay. I'm just so sad right now. ;( I just talked to dh & he made me feel much better. I'm at work "pretending" like everything is normal, so I'm looking forward to going home...
awwwww mommyin09 i am so sad for you you deserved it so much i no nothing in the world will make you feel better at the moment but im here for you xx
mommyin09 no this can't be.What happened ?did they say honey i'm crushed .So sorry
Im so sorry hun! Stay strong or not =} either way we are all here for you. Did you have any bleeding? What did they say?
Mommyin09: NO! I am so sad :-( , What the heck happened? You didn't have any bleeding or anything! ((BIG HUGS))....We are all here for you
Mommyin09 - I just am so sad for you.  I left you a note but know we are all here for you.  So so sorry my friend :(
I am so sorry and so sad for you . . . you are in my thoughts.  
Mommyin09- You are a strong lady. You will get through this too. My thoughts are with your family.
I am so sorry my dear friend. You know I am here for you. will keep you in my prayers.
Im so sorry i dont know what to say, im so sad for you and DH right now, my thoughts are with you both
OH IM SORRY!!!!! please remember that we are all here for you. :(
I'm so sorry!! If you need anything we are all here for you!! I'll keep you and DH in my thoughts and prayers!!
OH NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!  what happened? you are in my thoughts and prayers... so sorry to hear that... did the doctor say what could have happened? a chemical? wth... soooo not fair.... i am here for you dear.

Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 39 weeks!!!
Joyce: BFP - 34 weeks!!!
Jessie: BFP - 29 weeks
ArmyPrincess - 27 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 21 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 16 weeks (u/s 5/12)
Luvkayln:  BFP!!! (u/s 4/27!)

Mommyin09:  waiting...
Arlotheslug:  Adoption in June!
naf38:  Welcome Home!!!
mrspace:  Kya's due very soon! ;)
Shysana: Taking a break
Guesito: FET 5/20!
Keyan:  Last Lupron shot 5/4, lap 6/3
DreamingofaSon:  TR in December
thetam01:  Waiting for AF ;(

Hannah:  CD4
wishandaprayer:  CD5
Lina:  CD7
Candie:  CD9
dnikki:  CD10 (u/s & b/w today, iui Sun or Mon!)
rachjas:  C11  
Pyar:  CD37

jmh2005:  2dpo

Good morning ;)  I just want to let you all know how amazing you are & just how wonderful it is to have so much love & support!  Yesterday was awful.  I was crushed & saddened.  I know I was cautious about my results, but still wasn't expecting the news I got.  When the nurse said she didn't have good news for me, I thought she was joking...  I kept saying, really!?  It was just a shock.  I was also at work & so I was trying to act "normal", which was hard.  I closed my office door & cried, then pulled myself together & went for a drive at lunch just to get away...  when I finally talked to dh, I felt so much better.  He keeps me sane & I appreciate him so much!!!  We are focusing on all the positives, like the fact that we actually got pregnant & it was on our own.  That's huge!  It's hard to be told just to expect a m/c, as I know many of you can understand, but I feel like I'm going to be okay & we are already focusing on ttc asap ;)  For those who asked, I don't know "why" it happened.  The nurse just told me to stop my progesterone & wait for AF.  It could be "just because" or it could have something to do with my thin lining or my t-shaped uterus...  At this point, there's no way to know for sure.  I'm sorry I went MIA for a short time...  Logging on & reading your notes & comments just overwhelmed me.  Thanks so much ;)

dnikki:  Everything is moving just perfectly :)  Good luck today & with your upcoming iui!!!
OK, I can relax now...! My 3rd beta just came back at 5,472!! :) Now lets just hope my u/s goes great, although I have a feeling everything is OK now! :)

Katie- I know we've been talking privately, but I just am so, so sorry! I know you're so strong, and you'll get through this! It's amazing what strength you have when you need it. God has given it to me 2 times before when I desperately needed it, and now he's with you! I'm so happy to see that you can't wait to start ttc again! That's my girl! ;) You're sooo right, you and dh got pregnant on your own, that is HUGE! I know you have so much hope now, and it will happen again! (HUGS)
I'm so happy for you!  You are our shining star, my friend =)  We'll all be pulling for you!  Thanks for your support & friendship.  It means more than you know ;)
Luvkayln:  Awesome numbers.  I am very happy for you.  

Mommyin09:  As I said in my message - I am happy you are focusing on the positive - that is HUGE.  You can get pregnant!  Momentum.  

I hope everyone is getting to have a sunny day.  Here in the 'burgh I went to the grocery store (Giant Eagle) - which I call the Gucci Eagle (maybe Candie will understand) - it has all of this fresh stuff, etc . . . plus groceries and a polka band was playing . . . I guess I am showing my pittsburgh roots, but there was a skip in my walk (me and the older people ;-) . . . then on the way home I was singing along to the Smiths (now showing my age)  . . nothing like a sunny day!
Luvkayln - YAY!  Great number!

Mommyin09 - You are really amazing.  You and dh are going to get through this and get your next BFP in no time.  So many of our friends, unfortunately, experience a miscarriage before carrying to full term.  But if anything it sounds like this has given you renewed hope.  You go girl!

Arlotheslug - You are so funny.  I can just picture you skipping along to the polka music.  We are also having a beautiful day in Toronto.  It's over 80 degrees!  It's not going to last but I am making the most of it!

Talk soon ladies.
Stacey XO
mommyin09- i am here for you.  keep pushing through anf use us all when you are having a hard day cause those will be here.  i am so proud of you for focusing on the positive that you and dh DID get pregnant all on your own.  that is a great sign and like we talked about, i am living proof that it can happen even with losses.  so keep your head up.
mommyin09- I am so sorry.  We're all here for you.  You are an amazing woman

luvkayln- I'm glad you got good results.  I can't wait for the u/s results on Monday

Okay, quick updae for me.  Kya is driving me crazy.  She went into labor Friday night.  dh's parents came over and confirmed, thought she'd have them late that night maybe this morning.  This morning rolls around, we check on her.  She's torn up a bunch of stuff, blankets, a jacket, the wall, and pulled everything into her little corner (including food and water bowls).  We layed with her for 2 hours, she started having some SERIOUS contractions. Call dh's parents, they came over.  Everything stopped. She hasn't had a contraction since.  We left her alone for about 15 minutes to see if she'd go back into labor if we weren't in there... then we heard crunching.  She had gotten up to a taller shelf, pulled my cell phone down and basically ate it.  It's DEFINATLY none working now.  Got her calmed down.  Everyone left.  She was sleeping.  So I went to take a shower.  20 minutes, tops.  Then I came back and she had pulled ALL the trim around the door down, and stripped it down to past the sheetrock.  She is in demolition mode.  So we can't leave her side for more than 2 minutes I swear.  She better have these puppies soon.  It's driving me crazy
Arlo: Isn't the weather around here amazing! I'm loving it - except for me being sunburnt lol...

Mommyin09: I'm glad you are focusing and ready to TTC again :-) You and dh are still in my thoughts and prayers.

Luvkayln: Awesome numbers!! YAY! I can't wait for your u/s!!

Mrspace: I hope she has her puppies asap!!! Good luck lol!!!

I went in this a.m for u/s and more b/w. As of this morning, I have 2 lead follies but not ready for IUI yet. So I had to take 225iu again tonight and I go back in the morning to see where I'm at. I'll update tomorrow! Hope you ladies are having a good weekend!!!

Hugs, Love, and SSBD to all :-)
mrspace- OMG, I'd be going crazy too! Is kya crate trained? All 4 of our dogs are, and I swear, it's the best thing we could've ever done! You'll probably need to get a crate for her, at least for when she has her puppies so she feels safe having them all so close to her. A friend of our's dog just had puppies, and that's what he did for her and the puppies, and it was perfect! It sounds like she doesn't have too much longer to go! Hopefully she has them soon, but then you get to take care of 8+ dogs!! LOL Good luck!! :)

Arlo- OK, that's just too cute! :) We're having great weather here too! Something about nice weather just puts everyone in a great mood! :)

Mommyin09- Thanks! :') I hope dh can still take you out for that romantic dinner soon, you deserve it!! ;)

Stacey- Thanks! Yea, I couldn't be more relieved! :) It seems like tomorrow is getting  here really fast! It didn't seem like that at first, but now I'm really starting to get nervous! My mom wanted me to get a copy of the u/s pic for her too, so I told her I would if everything looked OK. She's just so sweet, she always wanted copies with Kayln too! I guess that's her way of bonding with her grandbaby while in utero!  :)

Keyan, Pyar, rachjas, LinaG- Thank you all so much for the notes! We're just so happy that things are going so great, so far!! :) Support from everyone just makes it an even better experience! :)
Quick update: Went to the RE's this morning and some of hte other folliesg grew. So I have 2 Great ones on the right side and about 3-4 on the left side!! I should be ready for IUI tomorrow. I'm just waiting for their call to confirm it and I'll also take my Ovudril (sp????) tonight!! I'm soooo excited especially since I'll have more than 2 follies!! YAY!!

Mrspace: Congrats on the puppies! (saw it on facebook lol)...how many did she end up having?

Luvkayln: Good luck on the u/s tomorrow!!

Stacey: Thank you so much for the note :-)
hey ladies- if any of you have face book and want to connect let me know and we can PM eachother our emails or names.  i would love to have that connection as well.

Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 39 weeks!!!
Joyce: BFP - 34 weeks!!!
Jessie: BFP - 29 weeks
ArmyPrincess - 27 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 21 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 16 weeks (u/s 5/12)
Luvkayln:  BFP!!! (First u/s tomorrow!)

Mommyin09:  waiting... beta today
Arlotheslug:  Adoption in June!
naf38:  Welcome Home!!!
mrspace:  Kya's due very soon! ;)
Shysana: Taking a break
Guesito: FET 5/20!
Keyan:  Last Lupron shot 5/4, lap 6/3
DreamingofaSon:  TR in December
thetam01:  Waiting for AF ;(

Hannah:  CD5
wishandaprayer:  CD6
Lina:  CD8
Candie:  CD10
dnikki:  CD11 (iui tomorrow!)
rachjas:  C12  
Pyar:  CD38

jmh2005:  3dpo
Good morning.  So, I couldn't wait til Wed and keep wondering if I should stop my progesterone or keep taking it, so I went in for another beta this morning.  I should have my results later today & at least then I'll have a definite answer & will be able to move forward ;)

dnikki:  That's awesome!  Good luck tomorrow!!! =)

luvkayln:  I'll be thinking of you tomorrow!!!  How exciting for both you & dh! =)
Awww, Kya had her puppies?! Post pics =)  I hope all is well!
Okay, So I got the call, and I took my 2 triggers at noon and I have 5 good follies!!!! Wooo-Hooooo!!! IUI tomorrow and Tuesday :-)
Congrats!  I'm so excited for you =)
Mrspace- Congrats on the puppies!! Can't wait to see pics! :)

dnikki- Congrats on your iui tomorrow! I just know it's gonna work! ;) Good luck!!!

Mommyin09- I'm so glad you went and got your beta today instead of toturing yourself and us all the way until Wednesday! I know either way the news today will give you some kind of answer! I'll be looking forward to your update! Good luck sweetie, and keep up your great spirit! You're amazing! ;)

Okay, quick update.  Kya (after eating my cell phone, part of a door, and part of a wall) gave birth to 7 beautiful puppies last night between 6 and 11pm.  She did wonderfully.  I have a ton of pictures posted. It was a true miracle to watch.  She had a hard time at first, figuring out how to keep them all in the right place but she's doing great.  The runt was neglected at first but is a fighter and she's taking good care of him now.  We think we know the sexes of a few, but we're waiting til we can hold them to really sex them.  They are sooo cute.  Thanks for all the support!

I will update more tomorrow.  I've got to take a nap soon. I'm exhausted.
Mrspace- The puppies are absolutely adorable! I'm such a sucker for puppies! I wouldn't be able to give any of them up if I were you! ;)
Dnikki - Congrats on the nice follies!  All the best for your IUIs.  This cycle has all the signs of a BFP!

Mrspace - I am checking out the puppy pics right away!  Good for Kya!

Mommyin09 - I am so glad that you are getting the beta today.  Good for you.  As Luvkayln said, you will have your final answer and can move forward.  All the best.

Luvkayln - Hope you are having a good weekend.  How are you feeling?  Can't wait for your u/s update tomorrow!  Yes...tomorrow!

I had a nice dinner with my sister last night.  Today is not nearly as nice as yesterday so just taking it easy inside and had a nice nap with dh and Honey!

Enjoy the rest of your weekends and SSBD!
Stacey
Stacey- I know, can you believe my u/s is already tomorrow!? I'm nervous, but I feel good about it! :) I've been looking up u/s pics on the internet at 5.5 weeks, and all of them only show a sac, so I'm fully prepared to not see a h/b tomorrow. Although I would LOVE to see that, and I'm secretly hoping for that! I'm starting to feel more and more pregnant, not really nauseated but it does come and go. The only symptoms I'm really having right now is peeing all the time, sore bbs, fatigue and headaches. I just can't wait for tomorrow's u/s! I just want to see my baby! :) I still feel like this is all a dream...
mommyin09 i am waiing to hear your news im hoping for a miricle i send u all my hope and i sed i will send you strength if the results are not what u want to hear

luvkayln i am so exited for you!!!!! good luck tomor i wouldnt be suprised if you see 2 babies tho lolxx

stacey glad you have a nice weekend hope your ok xx

dnikki so exited for you hope you get your bfp xx

mrspace im so hapy for kya go girl xx

kenyan i hope your ok xx

pyar how are you?? xx

ad_06 your still in my thoughts xx

Authoslug welcome back! xxx

Well i can not wait to start my ivf i am going to go for it in less than 3 months i carn wait i am so exited af has been here to long and is doing my head in lolcarnt wait to get my bfp its driving me crazy but i am feeling possitive i will be a 2010 mommy xx
luvkayln- you might see one.  i was 5 weeks and 6 days by my LMP but i measured one day ahead at 6 weeks when i had my first ultrasound and we saw the heartbeat.  from that point on i always measured a day ahead, so keep your fingers crossed.  it was like jaeydn grew a whole extra day at warp speed.
Sorry to update so late in the day...  I got my results back this morning & my beta has dropped to 29. I was so afraid to stop my progesterone, wondering "what if", so although this isn't the news I wanted, I'm accepting it & now I can move forward ;)  Thanks again for all your support, my wonderful friends!!! ;)

Luvkayln:  I can't wait til tomorrow!!!  Whether you see a h/b or not, you can feel confident that you're doing well, especially after the beta yesterday ;)  I'm so excited for you!

mrspace:  Yay for Kya!  Her puppies are just adorable!!!  I'm a sucker for black/white dogs, so there is one there with my name on it, too! ;)  I hope mommy's resting well ;)

dnikki:  Good luck to you, too, tomorrow!
at the doctors tomoro i no it may be nothing but i am so SCARED i havent had a good day in 2 weeks i have had a pain at the top of my back that spread all around my back and stomach and now its in my sides and a stabbing pain by my temple in my head i hate IT!!!! im living on pain killers im hoping its my anxiety and the stress i have been under but oh well i will hopefully hae an idea tomoro i am young and fit soooooo my chances are good lol x
Mommyin09:  Just wanted to let you know that I am thinking about you . . . I am sorry that the news was not what you may have wanted, but glad that you have a plan to move forward.  I hope you were able to have an ok weekend - good idea to do the test today.  

Luvkayln:  Good luck tomorrow.

DNIKKI:  Yahoo!  Good luck!

Mrspace: YEAH!   Will check the pics.

Hannah:  Good luck tomorrow.  Stay calm . . . hopefully it will be good!

Ps - I finally uploaded the u/s pics!  

Happy Sunday night! (been working so I thought I would check in).  

So sorry...You'll be in my thoughts :-(  It's just really not fair at all!