Calling All Women of Strength!!!
A Strong Woman VS. A Woman Of Strength

A strong woman works out every day to keep her body in shape…
But a woman of strength builds relationships to keep her soul in shape.

A strong woman isn't afraid of anything…
But a woman of strength shows courage in the midst of fear.

A strong woman won't let anyone get the better of her…
But a woman of strength gives the best of herself to everyone.

A strong woman makes mistakes and avoids the same in the future…
A woman of strength realizes life's mistakes can also be unexpected blessings and capitalizes on them.

A strong woman wears a look of confidence on her face…
But a woman of strength wears grace.

A strong woman has faith that she is strong enough for the journey…
But a woman of strength has faith that it is in the journey that she will become strong.

Author Unknown.
*********************************************************************
Michelle: (You have our continuing support & prayers!!!) Blood test 5/11!

Leighanne: 2/10/09 Jaedyn Michael was born beautiful & healthy!
Check out his pics!!!

Vortex: 4/20/2009 Had her baby girl Sahana!!! Congrats! :) Posting pics soon!

Joyce: BFP - 35 weeks!!!
Jessie: BFP - 30 weeks!!
ArmyPrincess - 28 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 22 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 17 weeks (u/s 5/12)
Luvkayln:  BFP!!!-6 weeks! (2nd u/s 5/11!)

Arlotheslug:  Adoption in June!
naf38:  Welcome Home!!!
mrspace:  Kya's a mommy!!!  Check out the pics!
Guesito: FET 5/20!
Keyan:  Last Lupron shot tomorrow!!! lap 6/3
DreamingofaSon:  TR in December
ad_06:  Moving forward ;)

Mommyin10:  CD5 (blood test tomorrow, consult 5/15)
Hannah:  CD12
wishandaprayer:  CD13
Lina:  CD15
rachjas:  C19
Pyar:  CD45

Candie: 4dpo!!
dnikki:  5dpiui! (beta 5/12)
jmh2005:  10dpo
***********************************************
Keyan:  Yay!  Your last Lupron shot is tomorrow!!!  I'm so excited for you & so happy you're yet another step closer, my friend ;)

Vortex:  It's great to hear from you!  Congrats to you & dh!!!  And welcome little Sahana =)  Can't wait to see pictures!!!  Take care, mommy ;)

Michelleinhawaii:  Hey, that's wonderful news!!!  I hope your numbers drop to 0 & you can enjoy your 30th b-day, a relaxing summer & continue moving in a forward direction ;)  Best, best wishes to you!!!

Stacey:  Yes, definitely good preparation! ;)  I can imagine it's pretty exciting that Jake is keeping you on your toes.  He's an active little guy! ;)  I hope you had a nice weekend.  Thanks for the note :)

Candie:  Wow, you're 4dpo!!!  Woo-Hoo!!!  I'm excited to see you on that part of the list ;)  Keeping my fingers tightly crossed for you! Thanks for the note ;)  I had a great time, but it was just me, not dh.  So, I missed him & was so happy once the plane landed ;)

Luvkayln:  Thanks for keeping up our thread!!! How are you feeling?  Sounds like you had a busy day!  I go in for my blood test tomorrow morning, hoping to see my numbers have dropped down to 0 on their own...  I guess I could be getting close to O again ;)  Thanks for the note.  I'm glad to be back home.  We live right by a super tiny airport, which is where I flew into & dh greeted me with Carmelo! ;)  What a nice warm welcome home!!!

dnikki:  How are you doing in your tww?   Hey, your beta is just after Mother's Day?!  That's not too far off & what a great treat that would be ;)  Good luck!!!

Arlotheslug:  How was your weekend with your best woman?!  I bet you guys had a great time ;)  I'm sorry about the birth mom.  I hope you're feeling a bit better about it & that she still loves your dh! ;-)  Take care!

Hannah:  How fun that you're redecorating! :)  Sounds great!!!
Good morning everyone!

So this week has been poo!  Last night we had another 'bout of tornadic activity.  We had 2 touch down about 5 miles outside the town.  So that was fun.  We're supposed to have more bad weather tonight, Saturday will be nice, tornadoes on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday.  Gotta love living in Tornado Alley.  I'm sure luvkayln understands what I mean!

On some good notes!  I'll be posting new puppy pics at lunch.  3 now have their eyes open, 2 have ONE eye open, and one is being stubborn with no eyes open yet.  We'll see what happens today.  They were cracking well last night so they are probably all open today.   When puppies first open their eyes, I guess, they all have a bluish tint to them, so they look so adorable. 100 times cuter than the pictures I have so far.  I'm not even kidding!  

More good news!  We got our first time home buyer's tax return back today!  It wasn't as much as we were hoping for but it was still over 5000 dollars. So that's really going to help.  I have been mapping out our expense plan for it already.  We have to fence in the yard for the dogs, get tires for dh's car, pay off the wedding (not much left), and dang it!  I want a few things!

Oh and more good news.  I found an upright piano for sale 20 miles away, FOR FREE if we haul it!  So I'm going to call at lunch today and hopefully it'll still be available. I haven't played in almost 3 years.  God I miss it!  I can't wait to get it tuned up and start playing again.  Things I want to splurge on?  I want an Ipod and the Twilight series.  Yup. That's it.  I wish I could get them for Mother's day, but once again, I dont' get to celebrate it.  That's okay.  Maybe someday.

Okay, I'll be back in a few, gotta work!
Luvkayln: Thanks!!! When I was p/g last year, I took a digi and got a BFP then 2 days later I had my beta and I was at 11. So I'm sure it was higher than that initially when I POAS. But maybe I will try a line test first. I'm probably going to pick some up today, but I'm really trying not to test until Sunday. I'm 10 DPIUI today so I'm hoping that by Sunday my triggers will be out of my system. I'm not sure if my bbs have every been this sore though - okay, except after I had DS and my milk came in... but I still don't think they were as sore as they are now. I'm just really really hoping - I know you can understand that!!!

Check out his pics!!!

Joyce: BFP - 35 weeks!!!
Jessie: BFP - 31 weeks!! (sonogram 5/11)
ArmyPrincess - 29 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 23 weeks! (appt 5/25)
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 18 weeks! (u/s 5/12)
Luvkayln:  BFP!!! 7 weeks!!! (2nd u/s 5/11!)

Arlotheslug:  Adoption in June!
Keyan:  lap 6/3
DreamingofaSon:  TR in December
ad_06:  Moving forward ;)
Mommyin10:  Consultation 5/15

Guesito:  Started Estrace, u/s 5/14, progesterone 5/18, FET 5/22!

pyar:  Awaiting AF...
jmh2005:  CD5
Mrspace:  CD8
Hannah:  CD17 (awaiting +opk)
wishandaprayer:  CD18
Lina:  CD20
rachjas:  CD24
naf:  CD37

Candie: 9dpo!!
dnikki:  10dpiui! (beta 5/12)

Pyar:  Woo-Hoo!!!  I can imagine you're thrilled to finally start spotting.  Come on, AF!  I'm glad you can finally move forward with your new doctor ;)

Hannah:  Don't stress over the opks!  I was going to say the same thing luvkayln said, keep bd'ing every other night til you get your true + and then bd each night.  You know, I agree the opks are confusing.  That's why I use the clearblue digitals with the smiley face.  There's absolutely no guessing there.  Good luck & keep up the bd'ing ;)

dnikki:  Yes, we're all thinking of you & hoping for a Mother's Day BFP!!!  Good luck =)

luvkayln:  Hey there! Sounds like a nice day to spend with Kayln ;)  Just be careful with that crazy weather you're having!  It'll be nice when you have her memorial done at home so you can celebrate her even more often & just steps from your front door ;)  Don't worry about not seeing the h/b.  I know, it's easy for me to say, but you're right.  Everything has been progressing just beautifully & I'm sure your u/s will be amazing & perfect :)  I can't wait to hear your results!!!  Well, it's a busy weekend for us.  dh will be painting windows while I clean the house.  It's in serious need!  I have spinning in the morning, then cleaning, laundry, etc. Then I need to go out in the front & weed our gardens.  I've neglected them for too long...  dh's mom might come over on Sunday, but I'll get up and go to Pilates, then bring breakfast home for dh & I, and then I actually have to go in to work...  I'll probably be back home by the time dh's mom comes over.  I have to say I'm really not excited about Mother's Day.  I mean, I am for you & all mothers and mothers-to-be, but it hit me the other day that especially with dh's mom who doesn't even know we m/c'd, I feel awkward & I'm not looking forward to it...  Anyway, I'll get over it!

Candie:  How are you doing in your tww???

Lina:  How are you!?  Where have you been?!

Keyan:  Have a wonderfully romantic weekend!!! =)

Guesito: I know my clinic uses low dose aspirin for their IVF patients & okayed me to use it as well.  If your doc's office isn't going to give you meds, maybe you could ask if that will help.  I'm so sorry they're not being helpful! ;(  Is it even possible to move  your embryos to another clinic? Let us know what you find out & take care!!!

mrspace:  Good luck getting the piano!  That's exciting ;)  It's great to find something you love to do & that will be fun to tune the piano & start playing again.  How fun! =)  Take care in that crazy weather!!!

Stacey:  I can totally relate to the work thing...  You and I are close in age & I've worked very hard for my career as well.  We get three months for maternity leave & my judge loves me & would never replace me, but there's always that insecurity when someone else is doing your job.  I can understand how you're feeling, but I guess it's better to focus on the amazing year off you'll have with your little man!!! =)  I think that's awesome & you're right, why the heck won't the govt pay for infertility?!  That's a great point!  I always wondered why our govt will pay more to an unmarried woman having babies...  just doesn't make sense...  Well, Happy 23 weeeks!!! =)
hey it has gone more or less negative today still  afaint line but think its game over this month also we had a tiff last night so did not bd so  i will keep testing till it goes neg just in case but i can sfely say i am oout this month x
Stacey - That's so great you get to work from home at least 2 days.  I'm sure Honey loves to have you around!  I'm sorry you're feeling a little unimportant at work, but I'm sure they still appreciate you.  A whole year off is like a dream!  :)  I know, I feel so much better with all this testing.  DH did have a SA, but it was 2 years ago, so he's going to have another one just to be sure.  You're right, we can still TTC and maybe we can relax and get a surprise!  Our 5th anniversary is coming up soon and we're going on a cruise at the end of the month, so I'm really looking forward to that!  :)

luvkayln - I'm so happy you're feeling pregnant and that your u/s is only a few days away!  I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day weekend.  I'm sure your angel baby will be smiling down on you, and now you have your new little one on the way as well, so it will be very special.  You are so right, it's wonderful to have a doctor that actually cares!  Plus, I just had my first appt with my new local OBGYN and he was so kind and supportive, so things are looking up!  :)  By the way, I have to agree with Stacey.  I read your response to Jennyfer's post and it made me cry.  It was so sweet of you to lend your support, and so beautifully written.  Like I've told you before, you are certainly fulfulling God's plan for you.  Stay safe during your storms.

mommyin10 - I think that's a great idea to not do any temping and just try to take it easy this cycle.  If you use the OPK's, you'll still know when you O and when to anticipate your next AF.  I can't believe your consultation is so soon already.  I'm sure it's a little unnerving waiting to see what he'll say, but I'm sure you'll get a good plan.  Yes, my follow-up with the specialist is July 9th.  The way time flies, it doesn't seem too far away.  I feel good about things, so I'm just looking forward to enjoying life and hopefully a BFP will follow.  Like I told Stacey, our cruise is coming up soon (only 23 days!!), so that gives us something to look forward to.  Although, I'm expecting that AF will be around for part of it, so that's kind of a bummer.  :(  I guess I couldn't expect it to be perfect!

Keyan - I'm glad talking to us made you feel better.  Enjoy your anniversary getaway!  We'll miss you.

mrspace - I can't wait to see the new puppy pics!  How sweet that they are all starting to open their eyes.  I'm sorry you haven't been feeling too good, but at least you get to see your doctor soon.  Hopefully he'll have some good advice for you.  That's so exciting about your tax refund, and the piano!  I took lessons for years and when we moved into our new house, I was finally able to have enough room to get my piano from my parent's house.  I was so excited to be able to play again... until I realized that our dog hates it!  As soon as I start, he comes running into the room, stands right next to me, and howls!  :)  It's hilarious, but it's so distracting that I can't even get through one song!  Everyone tells me he's just trying to sing for me.  LOL

pyar - Yay for AF!  You must be so excited that you can move forward now.  Good luck to you!  

dnikki - I can't believe you are almost to testing time already!  I really hope you get a wonderful Mother's Day surprise this weekend!!  :)  Regardless, I hope you have a very special day with DH and your sweet little guy!  

Guesito - Ugh, I'm so sorry that your doctor won't put you on any meds for your disorder.  Even though he thinks it isn't that bad, what would it hurt to treat you for it anyway as a precaution?  I hope you can change his mind!
Hello my friends!

I was out from my country for 4 days b/c my uncle DF brother die one week ago from heart attack & we didn't expect that at all. Since my father is very sick man & I didn't want he to go (don't want to lose him yet!), so I was the only one who will presents my DF family in the funeral. :( It was first time for me to be present in funeral in Montenegro & I hope it will be last time for me, but in reality my DF comes from that country & all my relatives live there, & not all of them are young but I hope that they will live longer. I don't want to tell you how it was just will tell you that I was very strong women & I hope that this will not leave any consequence on me & my emotional, physical & spiritual life. RIP my uncle.
I'm seeing my DF every day since I'm back 2 days ago, he is very very sad, crying all day, not sleeping at night:( b/c he was very close & real friend with my uncle, but life continues & we need to be stronger, believe in God & be thankful to God everyday of our life. My uncle is saved, he is with God!
So that is the reason why I've been MIA.

I'm very happy to be home with my lovely DH, & I'm thankful to God for that.

My trip to USA is canceled:( I needed to fly on May 6th, but here in Balkan you can't plan anything since some thinks happen without planning them?!:( So my sister will need to wait for me some other time maybe Christmas?? only God knows!:)

I can't write more since I'm tired & I'm sorry that I have not write to U my dear friends separately, but I will just say stay healthy, happy, love each other, thing positively, believe in God & be blessed by God!
I'll write back soon.

Love, peace & SSBD
Lina
TGIF!!!

I am so glad it is Friday!!  Yay!  We have a busy weekend...wedding on Saturday and then dinner with my family on Sunday but I'm looking forward to it.  And thank you all for the 23 week wishes!  I am getting more excited because 24 weeks is what is considered a "viable" pregnancy - the baby has an 85% chance of surviving outside of the womb.  After having some issues early on my big goal has been to get my little Jake to 24 weeks...now we are so close.

Luvkayln - Have a wonderful Mother's day weekend and I hope the weather is safe enough for you to visit Kayln!  Your u/s is almost here and I am so excited for you to see that heartbeat.  It was one of the best moments of my life as I'm sure you understand!

Mommyin10 - I know Sunday will be difficult for you and I am so sorry for that :(  I know it ***** but try to put your "game face" on for MIL and get through the day.  You are keeping yourself so busy and fit...so great!!  Just keep in mind that you are well on your way to that BFP and next Mother's day will be a completely different story for you :)  And I had a feeling you would understand about the work thing.  Thanks! :)

Candie - LOL..I think Nittany likes the piano!!! He is singing with you! :)  How exciting about your cruise...that will be so nice!  That is also good that dh is having another SA just to rule out that part of the equation.  Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Guesito - I am sorry and it is so frustrating how they would risk you having another m/c!!  If you can demand treatment or switch REs please do.  This is way too important for such a carefree outlook!

Dnikki - Thoughts are with you and I'm rubbing my lucky belly for you!  

Mrspace - What great news about your refund!  Wow!  And the piano.  Sounds like you are on a lucky streak...maybe you should buy a lottery ticket??  Can't wait for more pics of the pups!

Well ladies, I really do think we are all Mothers in one way or another whether to our fur babies, earth babies, unborn babies, angel babies, or heck...our dh's!  So with that in mind I wish all of us a happy Mother's day.  I'll be thinking of our amazing journeys to motherhood and hope that everyone has a moment of peace and happiness on Sunday to reflect and be hopeful.  You are all amazing woman and if only the world knew our challeges and heartbreak to becoming a mother, and at the same time how we manage to live our lives as happy, successful and loving people through it all.

HUGS to all.
Stacey
Stacey - You are so sweet.  That was so beautifully said, it's making me a little misty-eyed.  I'm sure Sunday will bring a mixed bag of emotions to us all, but regardless of where we are at our lives right now, we all certainly have a lot to be thankful for.  Thanks for reminding us of that.  Wishing you a very Happy Mother's Day as well.  :)
stacy that was so sweeeet eve me who has never had a bfp thinks what the heck i am  mom at heart righT??!! THANKYOU!!it made me tear up so ladies to our unborn soon to be born or already born bbies happy mothers day!!

i think i must of od :( and was saving dans swimmers for a full possitive:( its still faint so we just bd again so i bd the day after and the 2 days before so i think i have no chance lol x
hey ladies,

wow you have all been so busy.

Sorry i have been MIA, work has been consuming me and then when i get home i spend as much time with jaedyn as possible before he goes to bed.  he turned 3 months this past tuesday.  i am going to post some recent pics either tonight or tomorrow.

we are all mothers like stacey said so Happy Early Mothers day to all.
Stacey:  So beautifully said =)  Thanks!

Candie:  I didn't realize you were going on a cruise.  How fun!  Where are you going?

Hannah:  Don't count yourself out.  Remember, I got my BFP after only bd'ing once two days before O.  So, it's definitely possible.  Good luck!!! =)

Lina:  I'm so sorry about your uncle ;(  I'm glad you're back home with dh.  Take care of yourself!!!

Leighanne:  Looking forward to seeing your new pics!

Have a wonderful weekend & a Happy Mother's Day, ladies!!!
thanks mommyin10 for the bit of hope you gve me wont it be odd if i got my bfp huh???
Hello everyone,

new to the site and forum but very excited to be a part of an active forum. I am have been ttc for awhile, i have endo, fibroids, cysts...you name it. Currently on clomid, had an m/c in Jan/09. Will be testing this week...i'm 9 dpo!!

all the best
welcom mrs hynes gld you came on here you will be very welcomed by my freinds good luck again x
Hi everyone

Wow stacey that was said so well and i did get a few tears :)

well here's my story i rang a IVF clininc in Gurnee IL and i sent them a copy of my insurance date of birth and they said they would call my insurance company and find out how much im covered for..... Well they rang back yesterday and said that im covered for 100% i said are you sure and she said they have a fax confirming that???

i was so happy than ive looked around a few web-sites and they say to be careful of this cause sometimes even though they say this its not true.

So ive made an app to see them on the 26th May, should i ask for a copy of that fax so i have it on my file also? Also what sort of questions do i ask them?

As tomorrow is Mothers day i always have good and bad feelings about Mothers day, 1 i love it cause my son conrad who is 4 always gives me the best kisses and cuddles and 2 i lost my mum when i was 8 years old so i do get sad and miss her so much, i know that she is watching me but boy do i wish she was here with me :)

Happy Mothers day again to everyone tomorrow and sending lots of baby dust to everyone
Michelle: You have our continuing support & prayers!!! Blood test Monday!

Check out his pics!!!

Joyce: BFP - 36 weeks!!!
Jessie: BFP - 31 weeks! (sonogram Monday)
ArmyPrincess - 29 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 23 weeks! (appt 5/25)
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 18 weeks! (u/s 5/12)
Luvkayln:  BFP!!! 7 weeks!!! (2nd u/s Monday!!!)

Arlotheslug:  Adoption in June!
Keyan:  lap 6/3
DreamingofaSon:  TR in December
ad_06:  Moving forward ;)
Mommyin10:  Consultation 5/15

pyar:  Awaiting AF...
jmh2005:  CD6
Mrspace:  CD9
Hannah:  CD18 (1dpo?)
wishandaprayer:  CD19
Lina:  CD21
rachjas:  CD25
naf:  CD38 (consultation 5/26!)

Mrs_Hynes:  10dpo - Welcome!
Candie: 10dpo!!
dnikki:  11dpiui! (beta 5/12)

Hannah:  No problem!  You definitely do have a chance, so we'll just wait and see =)  Do you want me to move you to 1dpo as of today?  SSBD to you!!!

naf:  That's great that you'll be covered 100%!  You can ask for a copy of the fax & you can also call your insurance company to confirm that you're covered 100% & for each visit, you can also confirm with your insurance company what is covered and what isn't.  Sometimes you can also just go to their online site & check that way.  I'm glad you found a clinic & you are well on your way!!! =)  At your consultation, they'll probably ask you lots of questions.  You'll tell them your story & find out what their game plan is =)  If you have any specific concerns as to why you're not conceiving, be sure to ask them then & good luck!!!
Gosh, I'm so sorry you lost your mom at such a young age ;(  I can't even imagine what you've been through & what you continue to go through...  I'm glad Conrad is there to give you lots of extra love ;-)  Take care!!!

Mrs_Hynes:  Welcome!!!  You are now on our list.  Hannah is right, most of us have been together for quite a while & everyone is very friendly, helpful & will welcome you, as well :)  When are you testing?  Good luck & SSBD to you!!! =)
I have been reading post lately, but not responding too much. DH & I have been sooo busy! Tuesday we have IVF class. I am very anxious. As for this cycle, I went to the RE on CD 14. She said I would O from my bad side in 3 days. Well, I am not real sure if I have O'd or not. Take a peek at my chart! Medhelp & FF have me 4dpo. But, I have never had temps. like this. Also, I did mark down that I got a positive OPK, but I also think that the day after I had a + also. I am really confused. I guess AF will be here went she gets here. I am guessing it will be the week after next. So here's my tenative schedule for the coming weeks as far as TTC goes:

IVF class May 12
AF around May 18ish?
Sign and Consent Meeting May 29
Lupron June 8ish?

Miss you all!
hey mommyin10 yes please but i think its 2 dpo xxxxxxxxxx
oh and i am still getting fant lines on my o stick ne one no what it could be???
Sorry ladies that I haven't written on here lately.....I check on you gals everyday, just haven't wrote.

I just want to welcome the new....these are the most wonderful woman to have around!!!

Also wish everyone a Happy Mother's Day!! Thank you Stacey for saying that! It brought tears to my eyes! This mother's day is going to be kind of hard, knowing that I would be pregnant, but I'll manage to get through it.

I have been doing pretty good, I got my beta on 5/4 and it was down to less than 6.15. So I am getting pretty excited for August to get here! Hopefully financially we'll be able to go back then. This break is going to drive me crazy, because I am so used to going to the RE all the time. I can say DH and I are going strong, and my stepson is still the most amazing little boy I've seen. He is going to be a big brother this week coming. His mom is pregnant, and going to be induced Monday, so he is really excited! I just hope that she still shares her attention, because she hasn't been the best Mom to him, I guess that is where I fill in :) He is my heart, and the strength I need.  

Well ladies I'll post again soon! Happy Mother's Day to everyone!!!!
Oh my, what a day!! I'm so glad it's over and I'm finally home and able to relax, and my stressful day is over! :) I'm starting to get really, really nervous for Monday's u/s! I just hope everything goes well, that the baby is doing great and we see a h/b! I think I'll start to feel a lot better after we see that! My mom called today and wanted to take me shopping for maternity clothes! She's so sweet, but I just want to make sure everything is progressing well before I start shopping for clothes for me! Plus, I have SO many maternity clothes from being pregnant with Kayln, but new clothes are nice too! :) We'll see after Monday, though!! It's all in God's hands, that's all I know, and I have been praying everyday for this baby to be OK!

Mommyin10- Awww...I know how hard Sunday will be! :( In a way, I feel like I'm right there with you! It's hard for me to celebrate Mother's Day for myself when we've lost both of our babies! And even though we've been blessed again, it's just hard for me to get too excited just b/c of everything we've been through. I love this baby, don't get me wrong, but I've just gone into "protective" mode for myself, ya know? I know if we see a h/b on Monday, that I'll feel so much better and I'll feel better about celebrating Mother's Day! Too bad my u/s wasn't today, or Mother's Day isn't Tues! :) I'll be thinking about you tomorrow, and just like Stacey said, we all need to celebrate Mother's Day b/c we are all going to be one in the future! :)

Stacey- Happy Mother's Day to you!! :) And thanks, I hope the weather cooperates tomorrow too so we can see Kayln! It was beautiful today, yesterday was horrible! But that's Missouri for ya!! :) You never know what to expect!!

Mrs_Hynes- Welcome! :)

dnikki- Happy Mother's Day! :) I hope you get your BFP tomorrow!!! What a great gift that would be! Good luck!!!!! :)

Hannah- Don't worry, when I took opk's my tests were always faint, even after a positive test. And it's b/c you always have lh in your system, that's what the opks test for. It's just before O when you have your surge that it shows positive. So, it's normal to constantly have faint tests! Good luck to you this 2ww!!! :)

naf- Oh, I'm sorry about your mom! :( I couldn't imagine! But your mom is with you. You keep her alive by keeping her in your heart! That's exactly where I keep Kayln! :) I am very happy that you have your little one to give you extra love too! I can't wait till I have that!! :)

Rachjas- That's awesome you're in your 2ww! Congrats! :) I'll have to take a peek at your chart! :) Hopefully you'll get a wonderful suprise, and won't need to do the IVF, but I'm glad that plan is in place and next week you'll have your class! How exciting!! :) Oh, and that's normal to have + OPK's 2 days in a row. Mommyin10 has that happen all the time! :) Good luck!!! :)

Candie- Hey, I'm jealous!! Where are  you going on your cruise? How fun!! :) Hope you're having a great weekend!! Do you think you'll test soon? Come on BFP!!!!! ;)

Leighanne- Happy Mother's Day!! :) I hope Jaedyn gives you lots of slobbery kisses tomorrow! ;)

Happy Mother's Day gals :-) I hope you all have a great day!

Tested this morning and got a BFN...I really don't think I'm p/g this time. I think we'll do one more round of injects, and if nothing then I'm done. We'll just really consider adoption. I've been fine this morning, but what really got me was one of my friends on wrote on Facebook that #2 is on the way...And they weren't even trying. I mean literally - her DH has been home for like 2 months (Military)...I'm happy for her and, just wish it was me also...

Hugs, Love and SSBD to all :-)
Happy Mother's Day ladies!!!!  I hope everyone enjoys the day.

Dnikki - I'm sorry for the -ve but don't give up yet!  It's early. Still hoping for you!!
Hi everyone,

I just finished my 2nd round of provera and so I am just waiting for AF to come. I made an appointment with a local reproductive specialist and am excited to get going with everything. Our appointment is 5/18. I am not currently taking Clomid, but that would be our first choice before IUI. The place we are going had a drawing through their website for a free IVF cycle. That would be a blessing if we were picked.

Happy future Mother's Day to all.
Good luck!  I hope that you are able to conceive without having to go through IVF.  I hope the Chlomid will do it for you.  
hello i have sent some emails enqirying to adopt today i always wanted to do it now i thought why wait ??
Happy Mother's Day!! :) Sean got me a Mother's Day card and signed "Love, Baby, Sean and Baby Kayln." I thought that was sweet, being as I told him not to get me anything. :) My u/s is early in the morning at 7:30, so I'm sure I'll have an update before a lot of you are on here in the morning. Wish us luck! :)

dnikki- Oh, I'm sorry for the -ve! But like Stacey said, don't give up! Positive's show up at different times for different people, so hang in there! I'm holding out a ton of hope for you! You're having great symptoms!! :) Enjoy your Mother's Day!!!

Stacey- Are you enjoying your first Mothers Day?? I hope so! :)
Happy Mother's day to everyone!!!! When I say everyone is because I know someday god will make it happen!!

Im home just thinking and spending time with hubby preparing mentally for whatever happens with my FET.

Lots of love always xoxoxox

Brenda
Good morning!! We just got home from our u/s, and got great news! :) We saw the baby and the h/b!! I'm just SO happy!! :) The h/b was 141, and Kaylns at this stage was 147! :) I've already uploaded our new u/s pic. It was so cute at the doctor's b/c the h/b was so tiny, and I saw it right away b/c I knew exactly where to look but Sean kept having a hard time finding it! So I kept asking him if he saw it, and he's like..."Ya.." but he really didn't so the nurse zoomed in on it for him. :) It was like that episode on Friend's where Rachel kept saying she saw the baby, but really didn't and Ross kept having to show her. :) Our next appointment is in 2 weeks, and then they'll release me to the high risk doctor right across the street from them. :) And I have an appointment with them 2 weeks after that. My next u/s pic the baby should look like a teddy bear, that's what Kayln looked like at 10 weeks. :) Yay, I'm just so over the moon happy right now!! I can't wait until we all get to experience this! There's nothing like seeing your baby's h/b for the first time. I still remember the first time I saw Kaylns, it's just absolutely amazing!! :)

Well, I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day yesterday! We went and saw Kayln yesterday, right before the rain came so it was perfect timing! :) I'm off today, so I'll finish what I didn't get finished on the house yesterday, and of course, after that I'll take a long nap! :) Hope everyone has a great Monday!!

dnikki- Did you test again? I hope it was just too soon yesterday! Good luck! :)

Michelle: You have our continuing support & prayers!!! Blood test today!

Check out his pics!!!

Joyce: BFP - 36 weeks!!!
Jessie: BFP - 31 weeks! (sonogram today)
ArmyPrincess - 29 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 23 weeks! (appt 5/25)
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 18 weeks! (u/s tomorrow!)
Luvkayln:  BFP!!! 7 weeks!!! (2nd u/s today!!!)

Arlotheslug:  Adoption in June!
Keyan:  lap 6/3
DreamingofaSon:  TR in December
ad_06:  Moving forward ;)
Mommyin10:  Consultation Friday!

Mareski:  Awaiting AF...
pyar:  Awaiting AF...
jmh2005:  CD8
Mrspace:  CD11
wishandaprayer:  CD21
Lina:  CD23
rachjas:  CD27
naf:  CD40 (consultation 5/26!)

Hannah:  4dpo!
Mrs_Hynes:  12dpo - Welcome!
Candie: 12dpo!!
dnikki:  13dpiui! (beta tomorrow)
Good morning!  I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day! =)  I was so busy, I didn't get a chance to log on all day.  I started off with Pilates at 9am, breakfast with dh, then went to work for 4 hours (they turned the air off, so it was unbearably hot!) Then maybe 1/2 hour after I got home, my MIL came over & we had a cake for her & flowers, then she joined us for Carmelo's walk ;)  It was good 'cause she hasn't spent much time with him & the last time she did, he was still too shy and afraid of her.  This time she saw him run & play & just be himself ;)  We finished the day with a nice dinner, glass of wine & the finale of Amazing Race!  We're getting excited for our consultation on Friday!!! =)

luvkayln:  Yay!!!  I'm so happy for you & dh!  How cute that he so wanted to see the h/b ;)  I'm glad you both were able to see it and feel more at ease.  What a wonderful Mother's Day gift!!!  I'm glad you were able to spend some time with Kayln before the rain.  What a perfect day, mommy!!! So, is your next appt in two weeks on Monday?  I can't wait til you get to see your little teddy bear ;)  

dnikki:  I'm sorry you got a -'ve ;(  I agree, though.  Don't give up hope yet.  We'll all be thinking of you & hoping for great news tomorrow!!!

Mareski:  Good luck with the new RE! That is exciting :)

michelleinhawaii:  Thinking of you today & hoping that your beta is negative!!! =)

Jessie:  Good luck today!!!
Good morning everyone.  First of all, Happy late Mother's Day to EVERYONE.

AF is still here, on cd10 and she's kickin' my behind.  It's been light/medium the whole time but the cramping is killing me.  I swear each cycle it gets worse.  This time, instead of having normal (but big) clots, I have tissue.  LOTS of tissue.  And it hurts so bad.  So I'm debating whether or not to call and get an earlier appointment with the doctor.  This is driving me crazy.

DH, my momma, and I talked about all of our fertility stuff this weekend and DH decided to let me know that he HASN'T been paying attention.  The new obgyn we're seeing is about 20 minutes away. But he delivers babies in Omaha which is 1 1/2 hours away.  He's known this the whole time, but now he wants a different doctor again. So our choices are to stay with him or go to a specialist near KC which is where my mom lives.  But then he says that he doesn't want that either because "He shouldn't have to drive that far when he's the dad, my mom should have to drive".  I told him (and I know its' harsh) that it's not about what makes him happy right now.  It's about what doctor can help us the most and which hospital makes ME (the one who will eventually give birth) comfortable.   He agreed and was sweet about it after that.  

The puppies are doing GREAT! I have new photos up and you can see their little pretty eyes SO well.  They are walking around a lot more and growling and starting to do little puppy barks.  But everyone's doing great.  

dnikki- I totally know what you mean about your facebook story.  On myspace I got a bunch of "happy mother's day" comments from some of my friends, who know the trouble we've had.  Then this girl writes me a HUGE email saying how I didn't deserve them since I have no children.  And that while it may sound harsh, I needed to hear it.  Because then maybe I'd try harder to be a good mom while pregnant instead of always losing my babies.  I wanted to punch her in the face.  Bah!  I agree with the other girls here.  Keep testing! You do have good symptoms!

luvkayln- Congrats!  I can't wait to see the pic.  I will go look here in just a minute!

stacey- Your comment was so sweet and really touched me.  I hope that you, dh, and Jake had a great mother's day weekend.  

Good morning ladies!  I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day Weekend and got to spend time with the ones you love.  :)

mommyin09 - Hey there.  Hope your weekend was good and your time with DH's parents went OK.  You can update my status to cd3 today.  :"(  I'm sorry, I thought I had told you about the cruise.  We leave May 31st for 6 days and it's going to the Bahamas (Nassau and Freeport).  We've never done anything like that before, so we're very excited!  

luvkayln - Sean's card to you was so adorable!  I saw your u/s picture and it is beautiful!  :)  I am so happy that all went well and the hearbeat is nice and strong.  Now hopefully you can relax a little and enjoy your journey.  

dnikki - Sorry about the BFN, I know exactly how you are feeling.  Take care, hugs to you.  

Stacey - Hope you had a great weekend with DH and your family.  That's so wonderful that you just about 24 weeks, I know that was an important milestone for you.  Yay!   :)

ad_06 - Glad to hear you are doing good.  I know this break will be hard, but maybe this is a good thing.  You can relax, let your body heal, and enjoy the summer with DH and your stepson.  It's so sweet that you take such good care of him and are so close with him.

rachjas - Wow, you'll be on your way to IVF before you know it!  Good luck to you.

naf38 - I'm so sorry you lost your mom so young.  I'm sure yesterday was tough, but at least you have your precious little boy to get you through!  Great news about your IVF, good luck!

mrs_hynes - Welcome!  Hopefully this 2ww ends happily for you!  
Candie:  I'm sorry about AF ;(  Your cruise sounds amazing!!!  I'm so happy that you two decided to go for it.  What a romantic & fun time you'll have =)

rachjas:  Sorry, I hadn't read through the posts...  Congrats on being in your tww!  Your chart looks great! =)  How exciting that you'll have your IVF class tomorrow & will start taking steps towards your IVF ;)  I'll update you on our list tomorrow.

ad_06:  I'm glad your beta is going down naturally.  Do you keep going back til it's negative?  I'm so happy to hear that you & dh are doing well, staying strong & that your step-son is there to keep your spirits up!  Yes, he is so lucky to have such a wonderful step-mom!!!  I hope you had a Happy Mother's Day.  I know how you feel, but next year we'll both have our little ones to celebrate with ;)
Candie- Aww..poo! I'm also sorry about AF! :( It'll happen soon! You're getting all this wonderful attention you need and getting all the right testing done, and they'll figure out the issue and BAM, you'll get your BFP and will look back on all this and see how worth it it all was! It may not seem like it now, but we're not even 8 weeks, and I already feel like it was a short journey trying for this baby, even though when we were trying seemed like it was never gonna happen month after month... I know your time is coming soon! :)

Mommyin10- Actually, our next appointment is on the 26th at 7 am. Our next u/s pic will actually look like a baby! :) The nurse today got some really good shots of the baby, different angles and such, but didn't take a very good picture. I mean, you can't really tell what you're looking at. LOL Oh well, we experienced the best part today, and it totally made our day, that's for sure! :) After our next appointment, we graduate to an OB, but we're going to a high-risk OB so they'll do an u/s every week I'm pretty sure. My friend went there, and I'm trying to think of how often she said she went, and I'm pretty sure she said every week after the 3rd month. She also had a stillborn, but it wasn't a cord accident like Kayln's, I guess only half of his brain developed and she lost him. :( It was so sad...! I just got done shopping, and all I want to do now is pass out! I'm pooped! :)

Thank you all for the comments on my u/s pic! It really means a lot! ;) Hope everyone is enjoying their Monday! :)

Okay, so not only did i get a BFN yesterday morning, I got a call from the secretary at work today to tell me "My services are no longer needed..." WTF??????????????????
So I immediately drove to work to pick up all my papers and such and my boss was still there. I walked into his office and saide "Dr.T****, I just want to know if you have a reason for firing me?" Answer: Turns around, shrugs his shoulders and says "Ummm, I don't know, It....Didn't work...out?" ARGH!!! I knew he was an A S S but seriously, when I am one of the only people who show up on time, do their job right and get along with my patients, you're going to fire me???????????/ I wish I could have told him off right then and there, but when I get really mad, I cry lol. I didn't want to make a fool of myself. Sorry for the vent!!!

On another note, my "symptoms" are subsiding. I can now (for the most part) lay on my stomach once again without the feeling that I'm crushing my bbs... So I am prepared for a -ive beta tomorrow. I'm going to do one more round of injects and see what happens. DH shot down the idea of adopting yesterday. He wasn't rude or anything, he just doesn't think he could do it. I'm glad he was honest with me though and I can't be mad at him for it. Maybe he'll change his mind one day...

Well gals, I shall check in later.... Hope everyone is well...

Hugs, Love, and SSBD to all :-)
So after throwing a fit at my DR. he decided to put me on FOLPLEX, for anticoagulant and its also very high on Folic Acid. I feel so much better now. :) FET in 11 days....

Luvkayln- So excited for you! Can't even imagine how happy you must be.
dnikki- Oh no!!!! I'm so sorry you lost your job! :( Don't worry though! You have a great skill, and you will find another job and a boss who appreciates all the hard work you do! :) I'm glad dh was honest with you about not being ready to adopt. I think you should definately give the injections another round, but still not giving up on you this cycle girl! ;) IF AF does show, then move on to another round of the injections, and play it by here. You may feel the need to take a break, but I know you won't give up! :) We are WOMEN OF STRENGTH here, right? Right, OK!! :)

Guesito- Yay, that's awesome news! And good for you for throwing a fit! LOL :) Wow, FET is in 11 days! That's SO exciting! I know you're so anxious, and have been waiting for this for a long time! :) And thanks, we are SO thrilled! I feel SO much better having seen the baby and the h/b! I feel like we just won the lottery or something! :)

hey all well today has been delightfull
on a good note we passed the guide lines for adoption i am soooo glad didnt think we would but just found out we did nw to the forms nd interveiws etc please note this is something i have wanted to do for a while bus was going to do it after i had a child but why wait ??? i am sick of putting my life on hold for ttc i no it will happen so it will when it does

dan has been made redundant so im bummed 3 times in 9 months so unfair and its my birthday friday :(

My apt with the nurse tomz having blood work and hopefully a chat getting closer to be refeered to a specialist woohoooo

luvkayln i am so happy for you hunni i am jelous lol but happy ;) no thats amazing carnt wait till its me :)

so i no i am young but i really wanna give an unwanted child a home and it feels so good to be doing it and they will be a great asset and big bro sis to our nw born when i get preg :)

love u all x
Good Morning! ...........hope you all had a wonderful mother's day

me and dh had a wonderful weekend...I uploaded a few pics...since I know there is few of us here that love animals, there are few pic with animals...there is one that I have to upload with the retreats mascot...Jacky that was her name, she was a cute little dog. It was a nice place, some of its buildings date back to 1836 when it was a coffee plantation, the place needs a little TLC, but it was ok. While we were staying there, we went to the zoo, so that's why there a few animals on the pic. There is a Pic of an Observation Tower... there you get to see a panoramic view of the coast.

Now...catching up on everyone....

Mommyin09: You went to work on Sunday?! and no a/c?! why?! that's good your mil got to spend time with Carmelo and see how much he has progressed!! Friday will be here pretty soon!! ...BTW, the insects were outside the room, thank God not inside...LOL ;o)

Luvkayln: YAY!! I can't wait to see the u/s pic!! congrats!!

Dnikki: I am sorry about AF and your job ;o( .....things will get better!!

Candie: sorry about AF....and congrats on your cruise vacation....well deserve vacation!

Guesito: that's great your doc came thru and is helping you! ....but man ..that clinic is something else...I know you had a few strugels with them...so I am sorry....hopefully this time you will get a sticky BFP and won't need their services anymore.

Hannah: good luck today with the blood work.

Stacey: that's great you get a year to stay at home with Jake!! tell me about work...I am 30 and just received my first SS letter....I can't beleive I've worked for almost have of my age...I started when I was 16, and although they weren't full time jobs...I did work and haven't stop!! I am looking foward for my 3 weeks vacations in July!! all of this overtime of april and may will pay off in july!

Rachjas: congrats on your 2ww!!

ad_06: I am glad you are doing good.

MrSpace: sorry about af, hopefully she goes away soon!! ...can't wait to see the new puppy pics!!

Naf38: that's good news about your insurance...congrats!! and yes just in case ask for the fax copy.

Mareski: Welcome!
I went for my b/w and u/s this morning. RE said everything looks good - Left ovary is still enlarged (at 59)...He said he wuold rather see that than it be down to regular size  (something about it being enlarged in connection with pregnancy...). So I have to wait until 2:00 today to find out. But basically all "symptoms" are gone. So I have no idea what to expect. I didn't POAS anymore, even though I have 3 left.

If I'm not p/g, I'll probably have to go on bcp's for a month to get my ovary back down to normal size. Also, he said usually 3-4 cycles of injects does the trick, but since I'm 23, he said we've basically exhausted our options except for IVF (I won't do IVF). So the plan for now is to do more injects (probably one more time). He said it could be b/c I have bad eggs, which is possible, bad sperm, bad luck, or I'm just not meant to have anymore. Obviously he can't tell me for sure what it is unless I do extensive testing which I really don't have a desire to do.... So, it's all on the table...

I'll check in later  :-)

Hugs, Love and SSBD to all :-)
Good morning Ladies I'm glad you had a good mothers day in England we celebrate mothers day in march so we've already had ours I didn't realise yours was different timing

mommyin10 not long now have you got all your questions ready for your consult how great thing are moving forward for you

mrspace aww sounds like you are having an awful time with AF hang on in there my friend i'm glad the pups are well

dnikki so sorry you are having a hard time at the mo hopefully things will pick up soon

luvkayln aww wot a cute story about your dh seeing the hb i'm so glad for you both everythings going well so far so good

hannah good for you adoption sounds like a great plan as you have always wanted to do it regardless of ttc its a difficult process but sounds as if its easier here in Engalnd than in the states from what I have read on this forum fingers crossed for you hun

stacey how are you and jake doing

candie wow a criuse i'm so jealous have a great time you deserve it

guesito 11 days to go how are you feeling i bet everything from fear to excitment good luck

lina how are you doing

As for me well I just havent got a clue i'm day 54 and the spotting has stopped all together I have chronic backache last week had sore bb's but still no af i really thought with the spotting it would be any day now i'm going to give it another week then either  way make my appt with the new clinic
Michelle: You have our continuing support & prayers!!!

Check out his pics!!!

Joyce: BFP - 36 weeks!!!
Jessie: BFP - 31 weeks!  
ArmyPrincess - 29 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 23 weeks! (appt 5/25)
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 18 weeks! (u/s today!)
Luvkayln:  BFP!!! 7 weeks!!! (u/s 5/26!)

Arlotheslug:  Adoption in June!
Keyan:  lap 6/3
DreamingofaSon:  TR in December
ad_06:  Moving forward ;)
Mommyin10:  Consultation Friday!
Naf:  Consultation 5/26!
Guesito:  Started Estrace, u/s Thursday, progesterone 5/18, FET 5/22!
Mareski:  Awaiting AF...
pyar:  Awaiting AF...

Candie: CD4 ;(
jmh2005:  CD9
Mrspace:  CD12
wishandaprayer:  CD22
Lina:  CD24

Rachjas:  4dpo! (IVF appt today!)
Hannah:  5dpo! (doc appt tomorrow, B-day on Friday!)
Mrs_Hynes:  13dpo - Welcome!
dnikki:  14dpiui! (beta today!)
Michelleinhawaii:  How did your beta go? I'm hoping things are moving in the right direction for you :)

dnikki:  Wow, I'm so sorry about your job! ;(  It truly su cks.  Luvkayln is right, though.  You have a skill & will find someone who really appreciates that skill, along with your punctuality, loyalty & friendly demeanor ;)  Hang in there!  It will get better!!!  I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you today!  I think it's great that dh was honest with you.  Adoption is a big step & maybe once he thinks about it, he will change his mind.  Take care & update us asap!!!

Guesito:  Yay!  I'm so happy for you!!!  It su cks to have to demand proper attention from your doc, but I'm so proud of you for doing so =)  Wow, your FET is coming up quickly!

Pyar:  Yep, we're excited for our consult :)  I agree, make an appt with your new doc.  This is a crazy, long cycle for you!

Keyan:  I'm so glad you had such a great time!!!  (and that the bugs stayed outside! haha!)  I'll check out your pics soon.  Yes, I worked on Sunday.  I guess to save money, they cut off the air, which makes sense, but it was HOT!  I finished the appeal I was working on & feel so much more relaxed now...  aaahhhh!  =)  

Hannah:  Sorry, but what did you mean by "Dan has been made redundant?!"  I didn't understand...  I'm glad you're moving forward and exploring all options!  That is exciting :)  Keep us updated on your adoption process.  I'm sure there are many differences than here, in the states.  Good luck :)

luvkayln:  That's great that you'll have a high risk ob!  I know you'll still have concerns and worries, but it will be much more comforting to be seen every week :)  Well, still no +opk, but I'm remembering now that I usually get it on CD14 and then O on CD15-16.  So, it may be delayed a bit due to my m/c, but it should be soon & because I won't be using progesterone, my cycle won't be delayed at all.  Yay, soon I'll know when to expect AF & start my meds =)
mommyin10 I think I may be able to help over here being made' redundant' is the same as being' laid off '  is in the states   when a company goes bust or just doesn't have any work for you
Pyar:  Aw, thanks!  I wouldn't have guessed that ;)  
Hannah:  I'm sorry!!!
Good morning everyone!  

I am in such a good mood this morning!  I wrote a journal entry about it, but I'll give you guys the condensed version.  Last night dh surprised me by taking me shopping for mother's day.  He got some negative feedback about doing something for me on Sunday (with the whole family present) because they don't consider me a mother.  DH does.  So last night he bought me 2 dresses, 2 nice shirts, an IPod!!!, a movie, dinner, and dessert.  I felt like a princess all night.  He kept kissing me, holding me hand, being very lovey-dovey.  It was awesome.  
Then we came home to puppy-palooza.  I love those puppies so much.  It's going to be hard to sell them :(  But it'll be okay.

Aside from all that, AF is still here.  Bad as ever.  The cramping is getting worse and it's worrying me. I called my new dr and he wasn't in.  He is doing some pretty heavy stuff this week at the big city hospital (instead of his small practice office).  So I called the old hospital.  I needed something!  So I talked to my old dr there.  She told me that cramps are normal and not a reason to see a doctor...EVER.  Some people just have bad cramps.  She was not worried at all with my history.  Whatever.  So my new dr will be back hopefully by Friday so I'll try to talk to him then.  We'll see what happens.

guesito- I'm so excited for your FET!!  And I'm glad that your doctor is finally doing something about the coagulants.

stacey- I want to see new photos soon!!  You have the cutest little bump!

luvkayln- I hope you had fun shopping yesterday.  And the u/s pic is so sweet.  I'm so happy for you!!

candie- JEALOUS!!!  I want to go on a cruise!  Ha ha.  You'll have such a great time.  Take lots of pictures and enjoy yourself to the fullest!

dnikki- I cannot believe your boss. What a jerk!!  You deserve better than that!!  What did dh say?  Ugh!   Richard said the same thing about adoption for a long time. He's starting to open to the idea a little but not much.  I bet you won't even need that though. I have high hopes for you girl!  Don't give up!!

mommyin10 - Thanks for the sad face next to my cd4.  It actually made me laugh.  :)  Pity party is over though, I'm doing OK.  Gotta forge ahead, right?  Sounds like you had a very busy weekend, but it was nice that your MIL got to see what a wonderful dog Carmello has become!  Only a few more days until your consultation!  

luvkayln - OK, you made me laugh too with the poo comment!  :)  You're right, this testing is a good thing and it's going to help us!  This last cycle was only 22 days for me, so I'd bet my house that the bloodwork is going to show some type of hormonal imbalance.  It will all definitely be worth it one day when we're celebrating a BFP!  I'm still so happy for you and DH that you got to hear the heartbeat!  That's great that you get to see a high risk OB.  Definitely better to be cautious and it will ease your mind to be monitored so closely.

Keyan - Welcome back!  I'm so glad that you had such a great time.  I will definitely have to check out those pictures!  It sounds like a beautiful place.  I'm sure it was nice to get a change of scenery and spend some romantic time with DH.  It's always so hard to go back to work after a trip though.  Hope your week isn't too bad.

dnikki - I am so sorry about your job, but the other ladies are right, you will find something better and be able to work for someone who truly appreciates what a good employee you are.  I'm sorry about the BFN too.  It sounds like you and DH have a great relationship though, so I'm sure you'll figure out a great plan for the future.

Guesito - What a relief that you were able to talk to your doctor and he is allowing you to take that medication as a precaution.  Now you can relax and look forward to your FET!  

mrspace - I'm sure Sunday was tough for you, so I'm so happy that DH gave you such a special day yesterday.  Very sweet!  I don't know what we'd do without these guys of ours.  They definitely know just what to do to make us feel better.  I'll have to check out your puppy pics, I don't think I saw the most recent ones yet.  Hope AF chills out and you feel better.  For some reason, mine was extra painful this time.  The sting of AF is bad enough without feeling so sick too!

pyar - I'm so sorry that your cycle still hasn't ended and you are having so much pain.  I hope you can get in with the new clinic soon and get some answers.  Take care of yourself.

hannah - That's wonderful that you are moving forward with the adoption process.  I'm sorry about Dan, but hopefully his work situation will improve soon.  
Good afternoon everyone.  I just wanted to  update about my appt on monday.  Zachary is already measuring 4 to 4.5 lbs.  The doctor said that is about a week and ahalf big.  He also said that if he is measuring 12lbs when its time for him to come he would just do a csection.  I really dont want one and mentioned the possibility of inducing a week or so early if that was the case. His response was that nature has its way of taking care of things and that I would probably have him early on my own.  So... I guess we will just see.  My blood pressure is back to normal so Im back to going every other week.  

My mom decided to have the baby shower at my house so I wouldnt have to tote everything back to my house. So I have been stressing over that bc with the two kids at home and me not having alot of energy the house hasnt been up to par. My brother is going to my house today to move the bedroom furniture to different rooms for me. Olivia is going in our room and the baby is going in hers... well her room is a purplish pink color and there is no way I will have time to paint it b4 Saturday.  I guess I just want everything perfect... Oh well I will get as much done as I can.

I will try my best to keep updated on here. I hope everyone had a good weekend. SSBD to all!
thanks for your support i am exited for my bday.... on friday woooooooohoooo lol

i chickened out my blood test i am scared enough without the nurse who was doing it just startng training and having to call her boss to see if she was doing it in the right place weirdddd ::::::::::SSSSSSSSSSSS
so i ran off lol wait for my doctor to do it

dan is activly lookin for work he is a hard worker lol bless

and please understand adoption is not me stoping ttc i am still trying hard i am just not putting anything else on hold while ttc if i get preg through the process great my newborn will have a big bro or sis alredy :)

and it seems a lot easier here to adopt than over there :))))))))

love ya all good luck x
Beta was a BFN, so I go on CD3 to check out my ovaries. I don't think the left one will be back to regular size then, so I'll probably do a month of BCP's (again).
On another note, I applied for 2 jobs today, so hopefully one of them calls me back...

I'll check in later :-)

Hugs, Love, and SSBD to all :-)
It's a GIRL!!!  I'll post pics later on today, but the pic that shows her 'stuff' was so clear that the hubbie won't let me post that one.  I guess you'll have to take our word for it :)

YAYAYAYAYAY!!! :)

I hope you ladies are well this Wednesday!