Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Calling All Women of Strength!!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

Calling All Women of Strength!!!

A Strong Woman VS. A Woman Of Strength

A strong woman works out every day to keep her body in shape…
But a woman of strength builds relationships to keep her soul in shape.

A strong woman isn't afraid of anything…
But a woman of strength shows courage in the midst of fear.

A strong woman won't let anyone get the better of her…
But a woman of strength gives the best of herself to everyone.

A strong woman makes mistakes and avoids the same in the future…
A woman of strength realizes life's mistakes can also be unexpected blessings and capitalizes on them.

A strong woman wears a look of confidence on her face…
But a woman of strength wears grace.

A strong woman has faith that she is strong enough for the journey…
But a woman of strength has faith that it is in the journey that she will become strong.

Author Unknown.
*********************************************************************
Michelle: (You have our continuing support & prayers!!!) Blood test 5/11!

Leighanne: 2/10/09 Jaedyn Michael was born beautiful & healthy!
Check out his pics!!!

Vortex: 4/20/2009 Had her baby girl Sahana!!! Congrats! :) Posting pics soon!

Joyce: BFP - 35 weeks!!!
Jessie: BFP - 30 weeks!!
ArmyPrincess - 28 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 22 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 17 weeks (u/s 5/12)
Luvkayln:  BFP!!!-6 weeks! (2nd u/s 5/11!)

Arlotheslug:  Adoption in June!
naf38:  Welcome Home!!!
mrspace:  Kya's a mommy!!!  Check out the pics!
Guesito: FET 5/20!
Keyan:  Last Lupron shot tomorrow!!! lap 6/3
DreamingofaSon:  TR in December
ad_06:  Moving forward ;)

Mommyin10:  CD5 (blood test tomorrow, consult 5/15)
Hannah:  CD12
wishandaprayer:  CD13
Lina:  CD15
rachjas:  C19
Pyar:  CD45

Candie: 4dpo!!
dnikki:  5dpiui! (beta 5/12)
jmh2005:  10dpo
***********************************************
Keyan:  Yay!  Your last Lupron shot is tomorrow!!!  I'm so excited for you & so happy you're yet another step closer, my friend ;)

Vortex:  It's great to hear from you!  Congrats to you & dh!!!  And welcome little Sahana =)  Can't wait to see pictures!!!  Take care, mommy ;)

Michelleinhawaii:  Hey, that's wonderful news!!!  I hope your numbers drop to 0 & you can enjoy your 30th b-day, a relaxing summer & continue moving in a forward direction ;)  Best, best wishes to you!!!

Stacey:  Yes, definitely good preparation! ;)  I can imagine it's pretty exciting that Jake is keeping you on your toes.  He's an active little guy! ;)  I hope you had a nice weekend.  Thanks for the note :)

Candie:  Wow, you're 4dpo!!!  Woo-Hoo!!!  I'm excited to see you on that part of the list ;)  Keeping my fingers tightly crossed for you! Thanks for the note ;)  I had a great time, but it was just me, not dh.  So, I missed him & was so happy once the plane landed ;)

Luvkayln:  Thanks for keeping up our thread!!! How are you feeling?  Sounds like you had a busy day!  I go in for my blood test tomorrow morning, hoping to see my numbers have dropped down to 0 on their own...  I guess I could be getting close to O again ;)  Thanks for the note.  I'm glad to be back home.  We live right by a super tiny airport, which is where I flew into & dh greeted me with Carmelo! ;)  What a nice warm welcome home!!!

dnikki:  How are you doing in your tww?   Hey, your beta is just after Mother's Day?!  That's not too far off & what a great treat that would be ;)  Good luck!!!

Arlotheslug:  How was your weekend with your best woman?!  I bet you guys had a great time ;)  I'm sorry about the birth mom.  I hope you're feeling a bit better about it & that she still loves your dh! ;-)  Take care!

Hannah:  How fun that you're redecorating! :)  Sounds great!!!
I'm so very sorry to hear about Rolly ;(  
Good morning ladies! :)

Mommyin10- Welcome back! :) I'm glad you had a great time, but I know you were excited to get back home with dh! And how sweet that he met you at the airport with little Carmelo! :) Somebody missed their mommy!!! :) What time will you know your results today? I hope to see that your levels are at 0 too! I'm sure they are b/c they went down so much from your 3rd to your 4th beta. Will you try this month, or just wait until next month on the injections? Will you do iui with it as well? I guess you'll get that all figured out at your consult on Friday, huh? :) I know those injections are gonna work for you! I hope they work the first try! They worked the 2nd try for us, and they say it usually works within 3 tries, so at least you know you'll be pregnant again very SOON! :) I'll be thinking of you today....

Candie- Congrats on being almost half way through your 2ww!! Are you temping this 2ww? I want to stalk your chart! LOL ;)  Good luck sweetie! I hope this cycle does the trick for you! :)

Well, sorry to make this so short, but I have to go to work today, even though it's my day off! :( Just for 4 hours, so that's not too bad. I really need to find someone to help me out at work so I'm not putting in all these hours during my pregnancy! But being the only banquet coordinator there, it's hard... (sigh)... Anyone wanna move here and help me? LOL ;)

luvkayln - How are you feeling?  How did Sean's grandma react to your news?  She was probably so excited!  That would be so awesome to get to share that news with everyone.  Hope you had a great weekend.

Stacey - That is so cool that you could see your stomach moving!  What an amazing experience.  I know it's only natural to be nervous at times, but it sounds like you are enjoying every minute too, so that's what's important.  Little Jake is loved so much by so many already.  :)  Well, I had my first blood draw that included progesterone yesterday, so that should show I O'd.  Of course the nurse that is working with me was off on Friday, but another one called me back thankfully.  She's going to have my nurse review my levels so far and give me a call early this week to let me know how it's looking.

Arlotheslug - Ugh, I'm so sorry about the birthmom.  I'm sure you're right, she just has some emotions she has to work through as well.  It WILL be OK!  :)  Oooh, you're making me hungry - salad with french fries!  Yum!  We sure do know how to eat unhealthy around here.  :)  

mommyin10 - Great to have you back!  Thanks for the good wishes.  Hope your bloodwork goes well today and you're on your way to starting fresh and O'ing again soon!  I'm glad to hear you had such a great trip.  It definitely is always good to come home though.  How sweet of DH and Carmello to meet you at the airport.  I'm sure that was the greatest "welcome home" gift.  :)

jmh2005 - Glad to hear you're having a good month and not stressing about TTC!  We all need to follow your lead. :)  Hope DH had a great birthday!

Michelle - We'll be praying your level goes down to where you need it and then you won't have much more chemo to endure.  That would be so nice if you could take some time to enjoy a vacation this summer.  I'm sure that's just what you and DH need.  Oh no, the big 3-0 huh?  :)  My DH just went through that in March.  He was a little freaked out about it, but we've decided 30 is the new 20 and our 30's will be the best years of our life!  Sounds like a great plan, right?  LOL

Keyan - Hope you had a great weekend!  Last shot today, right?  Yay!  

Check out his pics!!!

Joyce: BFP - 35 weeks!!!
Jessie: BFP - 30 weeks!!
ArmyPrincess - 29 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 22 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 17 weeks (u/s 5/12)

Arlotheslug:  Adoption in June!
naf38:  Welcome Home!!!
Guesito: FET 5/20!
Keyan:  LAST LUPRON SHOT TODAY!!! lap 6/3
DreamingofaSon:  TR in December
ad_06:  Moving forward ;)

Mommyin10:  CD6 (blood test today, consult 5/15)
Hannah:  CD13
wishandaprayer:  CD14
Lina:  CD16
rachjas:  CD20
Pyar:  CD46

Candie: 5dpo!!
dnikki:  6dpiui! (beta 5/12)
jmh2005:  11dpo
Good morning!  So, I have my blood test today just to make sure my hcg level is back down to 0 on its own.  I did an opk this morning & it was negative, so I'm hoping that means all's well since my opk turned + when my hcg was still 29.  Anyway, I will update my results later.

Candie:  I can't even express how happy I am that you're being monitored so closely! ;)  I think that's great!  You deserve this attention, my friend & hopefully you will get some answers ;)  The progesterone test will definitely say if you O'd and depending on the number, they can tell how recently you O'd, so good luck!!! =)

luvkayln:  I left you a note, but I'm thinking it's okay to try this cycle, since I haven't been told otherwise.  Who knows if I'll O normally or if everything will be thrown off a bit...  I'll use my opks starting around cd12 and see what happens ;)  Yes, I'm excited about the injections, too!  My consult is coming up quickly, just a week from Friday, so I'll know more then :) I'm not sure if we'll do iui.  I hadn't even thought about it & I'm sure dh would say it's not necessary, but if it works out that I O on the weekend, maybe we'll try it =)   I'm ready to move forward & like you said, be pregnant again ;)  Yes, definitely get yourself some help at work.  You won't be able to do it all after too long ;)

Keyan:  I'm so happy for you that today is your last Lupron shot!  I hope things have calmed down a bit at work & you have a great day!!! =)

dnikki:  Just about halfway there! =)  I hope you're feeling good.

pyar:  When is your appointment with your new doctor?
I just saw that it's your wedding anniversary!!!  It's even more reason for you to celebrate ;)  Happy Anniversary to you & your wonderful dh!!! ;)
Happy anerversary keyan !!!!!!
Hi all how are you all doing

Vortex congrats to your baby girl cant wait to see pictures

Mommyin10 how are you going how was your time away, bet you enjoyed it and needed it

Luvkaylin how are you feeling, im so happy for you and Dh :)

Sorry i really havent been posting since ive been back but my sister is here for 2 months from Australia so ive been super busy showing her Chicago.

Im well im CD 32 i think no sign of AF as yet not sure whats happening i usally get it on CD 25, my temps look like there all over the place, what do you guys think?
I also found out my husbands work has changed insurance company which is great and the new company has infertility on there YEAH im so happy. Does anyone know what i have to do now regarding how it all works? Do i have to find a IVF clinic? i had all my tests done in Australia so im not sure what i do here.

Happy Monday
Good morning everyone!

Too all that have asked, Kya is feeling MUCH better.  My momma came up to visit on Saturday and they helped us put a fence in the yard.  It's just cheap fencing around her little room (so we can open that door and let her out).  It's meant for when the puppies start going out on their own.  But right now it's keeping her happy too.  We also put a chain in the back yard for her to run around like crazy.  She's used to that.  And it's made a huge difference.  She had an accident in the house yesterday but that's because DH forgot to get up and let her out.  We have to set an alarm for around 3am to let her out, and then she seems to be fine.  So hopefully that will keep working.

The puppies are getting SO big!  I posted a few new photos.  Including one of Rolly snuggled up in our blanket (on our bed) the last night we had him.

Oh big news!  We also got a working shower this weekend!  Ha ha.  So that's such a joy.

As for me, I'm doing okay.  Thursday night I started having a little bit of spotting but didn't think much of it. Over the weekend, Af actually showed up though.  It's been weird this time but I guess that's to be expected. So I guess, if you want to count this one, I'm on cd4, I think.   It stopped completely on Saturday, but was back late Saturday night.  But overall I'm doing okay.  DH and I have been talking about TTC again sometime this year.  Kind of the same plan as before.  Just giving it some time and getting healthy first.  But I think we want to go talk to a doctor and decided the best course for me to get healthy and THEN pregnant someday.  We'll see what happens.

mommyin09-That's so cute that dh met you at the airport with Carmelo.  I was thinking last night that it's adorable that you have Carmelo (carmel) and Stacey has Honey.  Ha ha, maybe I should rename Kya to be Vanilla or something lol.  I love it.  

luvkayln- I'm so glad you're doing well!  I can't wait til your u/s.  Sorry you had to go into work today!

hannah- I'm so glad to hear that you're doing well and that you're going to see a specialist.  That sounds like a great plan.  I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

stacey- Wow, 22 weeks.  That's adorable that you could see Jake kicking you.  Although I bet your insides think it's a little less than cute!  I'm glad you are all doing well.

dnikki- I'm excited to hear about your results!  They can't come soon enough for me!!  I hope you, dh, and ds are all doing well!  I miss ya girl!

Good morning!

So as I post on my mood today is my 7th year wedding anniversary! I am really happy, it has been 7 wonderfull and happy years...It's been a great anniversary weekend...starting off on Friday at a couples church meeting where they had a surprise cake for us, then saturday we spend all day together and yesterday we were at a wedding remembering our own wedding and dancing all night! We are actually going away this next friday for a weekend get away,  our 7th year honeymoon!! , we are staying here in PR, but in a nice natural place type of hotel surrounded by lots of tree and plants.  I am also excited today because is also my LAST lupron shot!! I am sooo happy about it, it means the coutdown to my LAP actually begins..in 4 weeks!! ....I am actually happy to be on some type of count down! ha ha ;o)

Vortex: CONGRATS MOM!!! God bless your little girl!

Michelleinhawaii: that's good news that your #s are going down. Hopefully your 30th b-day will bring you more positive and good news!

Luvkayln: you did a great job on the thread!! thanks for keeping it updated! How was your weekend. I know you were going to tell the good news! How was it? I am sorry you had to work on your off day! Just one more week until your U/S!! YAY!!

Arlotheslug: Oh! I am sorry about birth mom...but you are right, is all part of the grieving process, hopefully nothing will change and in just a few weeks you will have your little one with you and dh! YES my Lap is coming up on June 3....maybe that day you will also be at the hospital, but to meet your little boy!! How exciting!!

Mommyin10: Thanks! unfortunately things at work will continue to be busy until may 29! ..but is ok! I will get to relax after my LAP! .... I think it is good you will try this cycle!... this next cycle can be a little longer, but who knows!, it can work for you and dh and hopefully bring you a stikcy BFP!! ...How was your weekend?

Hannah:  Thanks! You are getting to O, right?! Good luck this cycle!

Candie: Hi! yummy greasy french fries! got to try it with a salad!!..although the point of eating a healhty salad kind of goes away when adding the french fries...LOL... I  will try it..man..I am very hungry now! ...that's good you will get to know some of the results before your next consult! do you have news on your insurance?

Dnikki: I am sorry your bbs are hurting so bad, but in TTC that's really good! I am excited for you!!

jmh2005: Hi! your almost done with your 2ww...will you test soon?! any symptom? baby dust your way!
Hi!  that's good he's not actually hurting you! well atlest not yet! as he gets bigger I guess you will start to feel a little discomfort...but all is worth it! that's so cool you saw your belly move! I've seen it before, and it looks funny but AMAZING to know that it is a little person making the movement!
Keyan: Happy Anniversary!!! Have a good time tonight...Are you guys doing anything special?

Luvkayln: I was in Missouri about 3 years ago and hated it lol!!! But if you lived by me, i would help you out lol! How are you doing?

Mrspace: We are all doing well, it was a fun weekend even though dh had drill. The weather was great yesterday and I ended up getting burnt lol - Trav had a blast playing in the new boat my sister and BIL bought!

Mommyin10: I think I will test on Mother's day - it's only 2 days before my beta, so do you think that would be okay?

I'm off work today, which is good - I was gone all weekend so I did NO cleaning lol...but I have to do it all today. I ran to wally world this morning then to the local nursery and bought flowers and such to put in pots to set on our front steps. I spent a little more than I really wanted to but.....it will last all summer lol and it will look pretty  :-) I'm doing good, just getting through my tww. My bbs are still hurting. I didn't sleep in my bra last night, but as soon as I rolled out of bed you better believe that sucker was on lol!!! I'm still sort of bloated too. The pain my RE said I would have isn't that bad (knock on wood). It's nothing worse than the pain I've had in the past from my endo. Sometimes it just kind of takes me by surprise though.
Well I hope everyone is doing well!!! I'm going to finish eating lunch then go out and plant the flowers...

Hugs, Love and SSBD to all :-)

Oh, do you guys think it's okay to push mow my front lawn? It's not that big, and I'm not doing the back 1. because dh didn't do dog doo duty this weekend and 2. it's too big for me to do in the tww....
Hi everyone!  Happy Monday .  . .

I had an amazing weekend with my best woman - ate far toooo much food and drank too much wine . . my mind relaxed for the weekend - but as soon as she left I got really down.  We have not heard from Birthmom in a little over a week and, well, I just think the worst - I dunno - can't get out of the funk and, if it is the worst - I am not sure I can survive this one . . . I know, I need to calm down, but it seems like it has been such a long road . . .  and I am tired.  Man, I feel pathetic . .. . sorry.

Vortex:  Congratulations!  I can't wait to see the pics.

Kenyan:  Happy Anniversary!  It sounds like you had a great weekend.  Btw - once you have french fries on a salad - it is just dangerous.  

Mommyin10:  I am glad you had a good weekend.

Michelle:  I am glad your # are going down.  

Candie:  I am guessing you can imagine the glorious food we had - it was an awesome eating tour of the 'burgh!  (and good friends).  Now I have my annual and I will get weighed!  Poor planning!  (decided to go back to my obgyn since I have not been their since we started to TTC - too many drs)
this cycle we need to see some bfps!!
the decorating is coming great looks so posh haha i will put some pics up soon i just carnt wait to o....
i keep smiling thinkng about having my baby feels more real than ever weird i am actually happy i had an ansew i have my apt 12th may hopefully be reffered to a specialist then i can start treatment i am hoping to ask for metaformin seems to be the best as i ovulate i hope it works i am sooooo exited lol

how is every one????
Welcome back!!!

Ok here's my update:

Start estrace tomorrow.
Lining U/S 5/14
Start Progesterone on the 5/18
Transfer 5/22@ 10:30 am
Hi.  Sorry for the late update.  It was a crazy, busy day!  So, my hcg levels are back down to 0, so I'm told it's okay to try on my own this cycle, but now I'm considering waiting till next just so we can start the injections and feel more comfortable if we do get a bfp.  If I did without the meds, I'd be so worried that my lining is too thin & the same thing would happen again.  We'll see.  I'll talk to dh and see what he thinks ;)  It's sad to get a negative beta, but it does mean everything happened naturally and we can move forward.

dnikki:  Yes, test on Mother's Day!  How exciting would that be =)  Remember, I got my BFP at 9dpo, so 2 days early isn't too early ;)  Just don't count yourself out if it's negative.  I'm sure each person & each pregnancy is different as far as when it will show positive on an hpt.  Good luck!!!

Arlotheslug:  I'm glad you had such a good time with your friend! =)  I know it's hard, but please stay positive & hope for the best.  I can't even imagine the stress you're feeling, but we're all praying for you & dh, hoping everything works out as planned.  Best wishes to you!!!

Hannah:  I'm glad you're getting excited about your future ;)  We have got to stay positive!!!

Keyan:  I hope you had a wonderful day, got your last shot behind you & I'm excited for you to have a romantic weekend to look forward to :)

Luvkayln:  I can't believe your u/s is less than a week away!!! =)
im happy in a sad way that your hcg is back to 0 i hope it all works for yoi even thought i am possitive sometimes i wonder if its a front if you no what i mean i still get that empty feeling in my belly :( but i am possitive in a silly way if you understand ??

glad your back x
Mommyin10- Oh, good! I'm with Hannah...happy in a sad way. That's a perfect way to put it! I think I'm right with you on your thinking! I think you'd be more comfortable with a BFP from the injections cycle than you would be if say you got pregnant again right away this cycle. I mean, that's great they gave you the go-ahead on ttc again, but if I were you, I would just wait for the injections. Talk with dh and see what he thinks! :) You are very lucky in the sense that it did happen naturally and didn't have to have a d&c like I did with my m/c. I tried to have a natural m/c, but it just wouldn't happen! Let us know what you decide to do! :)

Guesito- Congrats on getting a date set for your FET!! How exciting!!! :)

Arlotheslug- Oh sweetie, don't feel pathetic! Everything you're feeling is so normal, how can you not protect yourself?? You're doing great! This IS your baby, and you will be taking him home before you know it! I don't know exactly what happened between you and the birthmom, but this is all going to work out for you! Stay strong, don't think about the worst scenerio because it's not gonna happen! Everything will be OK! :)

dnikki- Well, poo! ;) I'm sorry  you hated it here! I love it here! Probably just b/c my family is here, and I'm all about family! :) How are you feeling during your 2ww? Are your ovaries starting to bother you any less?

Keyan- Congrats on your anniversary!!! That's awesome! I hope you enjoy the weekend! It sounds amazing!! :)

Candie- Oh my gosh, it was the cutest thing when Sean told her! We had all just sat down to eat, and Sean looked at her and told her we were gonna have a baby, and she just got the biggest smile on her face! She was so happy!! The first thing she said was " Will the baby be here this year?" :) And then when we told her it was due on Christmas, or right around, she said, "Oh, just a week after kayln's birthday!" I couldn't believe she remembered that! It just made my day! :) And then she talked about how she took kayln an angel statue. ( It's the angel in Kayln's spring pics.) We had a great weekend, how about you? Ok, so when do you get all your results back? I want to know answers! ;) I looked at your chart, and you definately ovulated like you thought! Your temps look great! Looks like the beginning to a BFP to me! ;)

naf- Wait a second... AF is late for you! Holy cow! Have you tested yet??? I'll check out your chart now! Come on BFP!!!!! ;)

Mrspace- That sounds like a great plan!! That's what we started to do too! We started eating very healthy right when I got back from Ohio, which was 6dpo, b/c I had been eating so healthy there it wasn't even funny! So when I got home, I didn't want to stop b/c it just made me feel so much better and I could literally feel a difference! It was definately perfect timing! :) I will admit that I've slacked off a couple times and caved for chinese food! But come on, how could anyone resisit that!? LOL :) I can't wait until you start ttc again! When you're ready, of course! :)

Hannah- I'm so happy that you're feeling so positive, and have a great outlook and can SEE your baby in your new future now!! I know it will happen soon for you sweetie! Keep up the positive attitude!!! :)
Guesito: I missed your post!  Congrats on getting your schedule all set!!!  I'm excited for you & dh =)  I know you're cautious, but excited nonetheless.  We'll ALL be pulling for you!

Luvkayln:  The story about telling Sean's grandma is just too sweet! :)  I can imagine that made your day when she mentioned Kayln's b-day!!!  So, I talked to dh & as of now, we've decided to wait til next cycle after our consult with the RE.  I think I'll feel more comfortable then because my lining should be much thicker with the meds! ;)  I can also get back into my exercise schedule & get myself back in shape!  You're right.  I'm glad that everything happened naturally & we can move forward when we're ready.

Hannah:  Thanks ;)  Yes, I completely understand what you mean!  I think we have to eliminate the negative thougths & convince ourselves of how excited we are to move forward.  Otherwise, we can get stuck in a funk ;(  I have a renewed hope that it will happen for dh & I since getting our bfp & I'm sure it will happen for you too!  You just have to stay positive & know that having found out about your pcos, you are moving in the right direction! =)

Naf:  Hmmm...  I would tend to agree with luvkayln, but was dh in Australia with you!? (just kidding)  I looked at your chart & it seems like you'd be close to O, except that you didn't have an AF, so I'm not sure what to say?!  It's an odd one.  I'm glad dh has new insurance that covers infertility.  That's great!  You don't necessarily have to look for an IVF clinic, but look for a reproductive endocrinologist (fertility doctor).  They'll move you in the right direction!  Have a great time with your sister & good luck!!! =)
Good morning ladies,

I can't believe it's only Tuesday!  Is it me or is this going to be one of those looooong weeks?!?!

Mommyin10 - Welcome home!  Glad you had a nice trip.  I'm also glad that you are going to take this cycle off.  It will be good for you to get ready physically and mentally and the injections will definitely help with your lining.

Luvkayln - That is very very cute about your Grandmother's reaction!  It's so nice telling people especially when they have been cheering you on for the last while!  And I've never been to Missouri but I am sure it is nice...especially where you live! :)

Hannah - I'm so glad you are feeling positive.  It's funny because I think being positive, or just being distracted altoghether, really helps us get our BFPs!  Can't wait to see your pics!

Arlo - Glad you had a great weekend of eating with your friend.  I'm sorry you are feeling worried but to tell you the truth I don't think I would be acting in any other way!  It is just nerve wracking and I think it is so normal to worry until you have the little guy in your arms.  Just try to keep busy and as positive as you can. June is literally around the corner!  How do you communiate with the birthmom?  Is it easy for you to send her a message and just say something like "Thinking of you and baby and hope you are feeling good these days...we look forward to seeing you at the next appt" or something like that.  Even if she is not contacting you it might be nice for her to know you are thinking of her.  

Dnikki - I am getting nervous for you!  I really hope you get a nice BFP for mother's day!  But as mommyin10 said, it is early so don't be discouraged if is is a -ve.

Guesito - Woo hoo!  Great plan!  I am very excited for you to get your BFP again and totally understand you being cautious.  

Keyan - Hope you had a great Anniversary and yes I think this is definitely going to be your lucky 7th year!!

Candie - So glad you O'd!  I'm with Luvkayln....we need answers :)  Do you have an appt scheduled or are they waiting for you to finish your cycle first?  (and of course I am still praying this is your BFP cycle!)

Well, thankfully I am working at home today!  The weekend ended up being quite busy for us and I still feel like I am recovering.  Plus the little guy has been quiet so I think he is going through another growth spurt.  Grow grow little Jake....just stop around 6 or 7 pounds!!!!  :)

SSBD!
Stacey

Check out his pics!!!

Joyce: BFP - 35 weeks!!!
Jessie: BFP - 30 weeks!!
ArmyPrincess - 29 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 22 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 17 weeks (u/s 5/12)

Arlotheslug:  Adoption in June!
naf38:  Welcome Home!!!
DreamingofaSon:  TR in December
ad_06:  Moving forward ;)
Mommyin10:  Consultation 5/15

Guesito:  Starting Estrace today, u/s 5/14, progesterone 5/18, FET 5/22!

Hannah:  CD14
wishandaprayer:  CD15
Lina:  CD17
rachjas:  CD21
Pyar:  CD47

Candie: 6dpo!!
dnikki:  7dpiui! (beta 5/12)
jmh2005:  12dpo
Happy Cinco de Mayo!!!  Happy Tuesday!!! =)

Stacey:  Yeah, I'm glad we're taking a month off, too. You're right, I'll be physically & mentally ready & it's really not too far off that we'll be ttc again.  I should O next week & my consult is a week from Fri.  Then in two weeks we'll start the injections.  So, I'm excited! =)  Good for you to be working from home today!!!

Candie:  Your chart looks great!  When is your next appt?

Keyan:  I hope you had a Happy Anniversary!!!
Good morning everyone.

Af is doing weird things to me, I swear.  I mean, we all have AF at some point and we all know how to deal with it, but I feel like my body forgot how to deal with it.  It's been spotty and light the whole time and (tmi) it's been dark brown, no red.  I feel incredibly tired all the time.  Granted I also think I'm getting sick.  I've got the body aches/headaches/nauseated feeling.  I'm at work, even though I wanted to stay home. I'm too stubborn I guess lol.

Here's something to make you all laugh.  I got to work today and this lady came into the office.  No biggie. She noticed that I kept using tissues (allergies) and asked me if I was feeling sickly. I said a little, but it was probably just allergies.  It's that time of year. All the flowers are blooming and I'm allergic to pollen (among other things).  She FREAKED OUT and pulled a mask out of her purse and put it on.  She said I needed to leave at once!  Swine flu kills people!  So because I have allergies she thinks I have swine flu.  It just makes me laugh.  I felt bad that she was so taken aback by my having allergies, but holy cow lady!  Calm down.  Not every sneeze leads to swine flu.  

Okay, puppy update.  They are 10 days old today!!!  Their eyes are starting to open (at the corners) but nothing more than that so far.  Kya is letting us hold them more and more.  They are getting to be such little chunky monkey's too.  And they are making cute noises all the time.  Little yippy barks, growls, etc.  I love it!  Kya's lost some SERIOUS weight and she looks great.  

stacey- I COMPLETELY agree with you.  It's going to be one of those super long weeks.  It feels more like Friday than Tuesday.  I need sleep!  Ha ha.

candie- Congrats on O'ing!!!

Keyan- I hope that your anniversary has started out great. I know that you are going to do more this next weekend, so I hope that it's all great!

mommyin10- I agree with luvkayln.  Your plan sounds great.  I know that it'll happen for you.

hannah- I am excited for you to see your specialist. I am on metformin and it's not too bad. It makes me sick sometimes, but that's okay.  I need to lose some serious weight so hopefully it'll start helping with that soon!

dnikki- One more week!  I am so excited for you!  My fingers are crossed big time.  And thanks for letting me talk to ds last night. He's so flippin adorable!
Sorry, I didn't know AF started.  Can I update you on our list tomorrow?  What cd are you?  Are you ttc again?  I'm glad to hear the puppies & Kya are doing well! ;)
Yes AF started. I started spotting thursday night.  Like I said, it's been light and spotty the whole time.  I'm cd5.  We're not ttc right now, although my doctor said at my last appointment that we could start trying again if we wanted to.  My lining was starting to thicken up just before af started.  Right now, we're not really ttc.  We aren't using protection, but we're not trying either.  I want to go back to see if my lining thickens better this month or not. If it doesn't, I want to see if I can get on some meds or vitamins or something to help it thicken before we ttc.  We still haven't decided if now is the best time.  Right now I just want to try to get my body healthy and my mind and heart in a better place.  It's going pretty well so far.  
You are more than welcome to update me to cd5 if you'd like.  Although we're not doing opks, or temps, or anything like that right now.  I'm just starting to track it again.  

Thank you all for being so supportive!
Started Estrace today...Has anybody taken estrace before? Side effects?? Im already hating the progesterone Shots next week.. ;{
Hello ladies sorry i've been absent of late. Wow it looks like I have some catching up to do I'll have to get some time to read everyones updates thus far then i'll pop back later as  for me i'm day 47 and nothing yet I think it'll happen around day 52 onwards that will mean i've missed one cos of the meds I hope
Hi ladies...a quick update.

Thanks all for the anniversary wishes! ...

Yesterday at my appt, I got my "last" lupron shot...then my dr and me had "the" lap talk.....Unfortunatly I will HAVE to continue the shots for 3 more months, I have to get prepared to stay at the hospital for atleast 1 day or 3 if the lap ends up being an open suregery, plus I have to get blood donors. He said that there is a 50% chance that it will be an open surgery than a regular LAP, that it will take more time to heal, because all the work he will be doing, the reason for the open surgery is if the lupron didn't do its work and the endometriosis is still too bad, he will need to open, remember that is the reason why he didn't perform the "complete" lap back in February.....I knew that all this was a possibility, but it just was a lot to hear at once and kind of made me sad....I think the reason that I am sad is that it will take longer now to start TTC again and that really made me feel bad....what kept me going was the possibility of starting TTC again in July but now, it will have to wait until atleast November ;o( ....I know I shouldn't be complaining, things could be worse, but it was a bummer last night, I have to admit...eventhough me and dh did know and had talked about all of the possibilities, still was kind of nervouse to actually hear that you are actually going to have to stay at the hospital because of all the work and the risks that are involved...Best case scenario is that I will have a normal Lap, he will clean everything and send me home that same day...this is still a possibility and I guess I can think positive that this is what will happen, but I also need to prepared if the worse case scenario ends up to be a 3 day stay at a hospital. My pre-op is May 26 and the Lap is June 3.....I am sorry this is so long! thanks for listening!

about our anniversary night, well dh and I met at a restaurant after I got out of my appt, and ended up talking about all that we have been thru and all that we still have ahead to look foward to. we had a nice night out. he's always great! ;o)

Pyar: I am sorry AF is taking so long to come...I hope she does show soon! Come on AF!

Guesito: wow! your FET is coming up soon!! I am really excited for you!

MrSpace: I am glad Kya is doing better and that the puppies are also doing good!! ...I can't say it enough, I wish i could smell them, hah ha ;o)

Mommyin10: the happy sad is a good way to say it, I agree. About taking the month off, it is your decision, and you are probably right, the meds will help you with your sticky BFP!

Stacey: I have to say the opposite, for me the week is going by so fast!!  I have so much to do!! and wednesday is almost here! Any new belly pics to share?!

Luvkayln: I am so happy you had a great weekend, that's great that she remember that the EDD is just a few days after Kayln's b-day, that was very sweet of her to remember!! I know it must have meant a lot to you and Sean!

Arlotheslug: OH my friend don't say that, is normal to feel like that. just stay positive that it will happen, beleive it! I agree with Stacey, send her a note or card letting her know you are thinking of her and the little guy....just to let her know you are still interested and worry about her well being and the baby's.

Candie: hey! hope you are doing good and having a good week, friday is almost here!
Hey everyone. I hope you all are doing ok. I know I have been MIA for a long while. Our computer at home is still messed up and its hard to get on here while I am at work.

Things have been going ok.  I had the 3d4d sonogram April 20th.  I am going to try to upload the pictures on here in a minute. I was 3 days shy of 29 wks and he was already measuring at 2 lb and 15 oz.  I had a doctor appointment yesterday and my blood pressure was alittle high and the doctor already wants me to start coming in every week and do another sonogram on Monday to measure him again.  Other than that things are going ok.

I will try to update again as soon as I find out more.

Love you all.  SSDB!
Ok here's the deal.....Received my blood work results and tested Positive for Lupus AntiCoagulants which explains my previous miscarriages. Im happy cause now we know the problem and can correct it and keep baby inside full term...What a relief!!  I feel like I have a chance now.... :)
Hello got a faint line on opk so i no it is coming i am sooooooo happ and again i fel like a bfp (even though i never had one lol) but oh well mommyin10 nos what i mean lol after everything this month tho its what i needed i am going to o tomz or day after and i am soooooo happy bding now woohoo lol

our new sofa comes next week new dining table thursday and my birthday next friday i am so exited lol me and dan are out the friday and on the sataday i am going out with a very god freind who i grew up with everyone says were twins lok alike sound alike and our bdays 2 days apart were dressing up as cave girls (random i no) but i am exited carnt belive i am going to be 22 might celabrrate still being 21 the day before lol......ANYWAY sorry for babbling this pcos is the start of me trying to concieve (conceive) i no were i stand so heres to a good 7 months of the yr and my bfp and all our names on the bfp list love u all xx
Hey everyone. Sorry I have been so MIA lately. I am CD3 already. Not sure why AF showed so early. That would approximately give me another cycle may 31 and june 27 so when I start june 27 is when I will be starting the injectables. Just going to hopefully relax until then and not get oo excitd!
Well im CD 35 and no sign of AF not sure what is going on. Mommyin10 no DH wanst with me in Australia lol and i did a test but it came back negetive which i really knew it would. My temps are still so weird so who knows.

Have a great wednesday everyone
Keyan - Oh my, my dear friend.  I am so sorry you didn't get the news you were hoping for and you facing the possibility of a more invasive surgery and a delay in your TTC journey.  I wish I could make you feel better, but I know DH is there for you and everything will be OK.  I'm sure we'll be talking soon.  On a better  note, I'm so happy you had such a wonderful Anniversary!!  Now you can look forward to your trip and know that better things will certainly be in your future.  :)

mommyin10 - Sounds like you've got a great plan!  You can take this month to let your body get back on track and spend some quality time with DH.  Then it will be onto the consultation and the injections.  I just know your new "name" is going to come true for you this time!  :)

Stacey - Glad to hear little Jake is growing again!  Thanks for your good wishes, I hope your pregnancy luck rubs off on me!  :)  My follow-up with the doctor isn't until July, but his nurse said my bloodwork shows I O'd, so that's a good thing!  I also have to have some u/s done next cycle or the following cycle, so I'm thinking I'll just find out everything when I go back.  I'm OK with that, it's better to lay everything out on the table and then get a plan!

luvkayln - What a sweet story about Sean's grandmother.  That had to be such a special moment for all of you.  Your little one is certainly going to be the best Christmas gift for everyone in your family!  Thanks for your encouragement.  I just gave Stacey the update on the doctor, so I'm really looking forward to getting all the results!      

Arlotheslug - Hope your appt went OK.  We had a great eating weekend too.  DH and I went out to this great bar/restaurant and I had a nice greasy cheeseburger and fries.  Yum!  They had a band, which wasn't that great, but we stayed for a little while and laughed and talked and had a drink.  It was a nice time.  I'm really sorry you're feeling down, but all of our prayers will get you through and your little one will be here soon!  Take care.  

jmh2005 - So sorry about AF, but at least you have something to look forward to!  June will be here before you know it and hopefully the injectibles will be just the thing you need.  :)

hannah - That's great that you are getting close to O!  I know, I've never had a BFP either, so it's exciting to see the OPK lines!  Sounds like you have a lot of fun things to look forward to.  Hopefully that will keep your mind of TTC and you're BFP will be on it's way soon!

Guesito - It sounds strange to say I'm happy your test came back positive, but that's wonderful that now you know the reason for your m/c and can prevent them going forward.  Looks like you've got a great chance next time!  

mrspace - Sorry about AF, but I think it's a good idea to take your time and give your body a chance to get back to normal and work on being healthier.  Now you can just have fun with the BD and see what happens.  Who knows, you may just get a surprise one day!  Take care.  Hugs and kisses to Kya and the puppies!

Check out his pics!!!

Joyce: BFP - 35 weeks!!!
Jessie: BFP - 30 weeks!! (sonogram 5/11)
ArmyPrincess - 29 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 22 weeks!
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 18 weeks! (u/s 5/12)

Arlotheslug:  Adoption in June!
Keyan:  lap 6/3
DreamingofaSon:  TR in December
ad_06:  Moving forward ;)
Mommyin10:  Consultation 5/15

Guesito:  Started Estrace, u/s 5/14, progesterone 5/18, FET 5/22!

jmh2005:  CD3
Hannah:  CD15 (+opk!)
wishandaprayer:  CD16
Lina:  CD18
rachjas:  CD22
naf:  CD35
Pyar:  CD48

Candie: 7dpo!!
dnikki:  8dpiui! (beta 5/12)
Hannah:  So, did you get your +opk today!?  I know that's exciting.  It always puts a smile on my face ;)

Candie:  I can't believe you're already halfway through your tww!  How are you feeling?  That's great that the blood test confirms you O'd!  When is your next appt, not til July?

dnikki:  How are you feeling?

guesito:  I agree, it's funny to say your test results are good, but at least you have a reason & can work from there :)  How are you feeling with the estrace today?  Hang in there!

naf38:  Were you on meds while back home?  I wonder if maybe that messed up your cycle??  Well, sorry to say, but this one time only, I'm glad your hpt was negative!  Haha =)  Have you found a fertility doctor yet?

Jessie:  It's good to hear from you!  Your sonogram pics are just amazing!!!  I'm glad to hear all's well with you ;)

jmh2005:  I'm sorry about AF ;(  So, you're starting injections in June?  That's great!  I'm hoping to start them with my next AF.

mrspace:  Has your doc been concerned about your thin lining?  You & I have the same issue, then.  I'm hoping the new meds will help to thicken mine, too.

Keyan:  Again, I'm so sorry for all you're going through.  It's so difficult to get yourself excited to move forward, just to have another setback ;(  You are so strong & you have an amazing dh ;)  You two will keep each other moving in a forward direction & although your ttc plans have been delayed a bit more, you are doing everything you possibly can to provide a healthy environment for your future miracle & I'm so excited for you :)  We'll all be praying that your lap on June 3 is a success & you won't have to have the more invasive surgery.  Hang in there, my friend!!!

luvkayln:  Just 5 more days!!! =)  How are you feeling?  I've been so busy at work, so I haven't been on much during the day, but I am thinking of you & hoping you're feeling good :)  I had made my pregnancy tracker private, but couldn't figure out how to delete it til this morning.  As soon as I deleted it, I felt so sad ;(  I'll just have to add another one soon ;)

Stacey:  How's Jake doing?

Kaylee:  Happy 18 weeks!!!
Hey gals :-) A lot to catch up on!

Well the pain my RE said I would have only happened once. It was Monday night around 11:30 p.m. It hurt soooo bad! I took 2 tylenol and went to bed. But it hasn't happened again. Yesterday, I started getting a wierd feeling headache. Just odd to explain I guess, and I was also getting lightheaded where it felt like the room was spinning or where I was going to fall over. I don't know what's going on. I'm just soooo hoping this is it. I feel so good about this cycle and I don't want a huge disappointment you know? I thought though, that if I am p/g that I would start feeling sick already like I did with DS and then again with my m/c. They were exactly the same. ARGH! I hate the tww lol!!! Well, I will check in later, thought I would let you gals know how things are going. Hope all is well with everyone :-)

Hugs, Love and SSBD to all :-)
Keyan - I am so sorry you did not get the news you were hoping for.  Hopefully you don't have to do the full surgery but if you do, you do and you will get through it.  You just have to stay focused and know that all of this will lead to your BFP.  Sorry friend :(  I, like the others, am so glad you have great support from dh.  It makes the journey so much easier and I'm sure you will find ways to enjoy your extended ttc break.  We will all be thinking of you on June 3!!

Mommyin10 - Jake is doing good thanks!  He had a couple of quiet days and now he is active again (kicking right now as I type!).  My next u/s to check his kidney is May 25.  I can't believe next week is your consultation!  This cycle is going to fly by for you.  And yes, you will be adding that tracker back very soon!

Luvkayln - How are you doing??  Hopefully you are so distracted that the countdown to your u/s is flying by!!

Jessie - Good to hear from you and WOW...what amazing pics!  You can see the face so clearly!  Congrats on 30 weeks!  I can't wait to get there.

Candie - That is great that they will follow your cycle with u/s next cycle.  Then you can see all your follies and which one(s) mature.  It's all so interesting!  So July is a little ways away but it will go fast.  Just knowing that you O on your own should make you feel so good.  It's nice to get that confirmaion!  Has dh had an SA recently or is he having one?  The nice thing is you can still ttc in the next few months before you review everything.

Guesito - That is so good that they found your issue and it is correctable!  That is great!  I'm so excited for you.

Hannah - Congrats on the +OPK!

Mrspace - That is good that you are going to monitor your lining so that when you are ready to ttc again you know if that is going to be an issue and hopefully can correct it with some meds.  Hope Kya and the pups are doing well!

Dnikki - How are you?  Hanging in there?

Well, not too much new with me.  I'll have to take some belly pics and post this weekend.  Work is really up and down - busy preparing stuff and then my meeting gets cancelled for something else.  Annoying!  I feel like I am not a priority anymore because everyone knows I am leaving in a few months.  In a way it is good because there is not so much stress but it is still hard to wrap my head around it sometimes!  I am really starting to look forward to Aug 14 (my planned last day of work for a whole year)!

Have a great afternoon friends and SSBD.
Stacey
hey ladies
my opk is still faint i always get a faint before it gets dark so hopefully tomz bding neway lol x
Mommyin10- Awww....! :( That makes me sad too! I know that is hard to take that off of there, but you are SO right! You'll be adding another Pregnancy Tracker in just 2 months, I just know it!!! :) Those injections seriously are amazing! I doubted them, especially after going through clomid, but it is seriously rocket fuel! That's what my RE calls them! LOL :) They're powerful! So I just know it's gonna work for you, build your lining up nice and thick, and you'll get that sticky BFP!! I mean, you got pregnant on your own, so this is just a boost! :) I'm doing good, thanks for asking! :) I actually started to feel really, really sick this morning. It even woke me up and I thought I was going to get sick, so I ate breakfast, and I felt better when I was eating, but then it came right back! It eventually wore off throughout the day though, but gosh, I never started feeling sick like this this early when I was pregnant with Kayln! Every pregnancy is different though, like they say! :) It's weird, but I'm happy :) to feel sick, b/c when I first found out, I didn't feel pregnant at all! So now it's just reassuring me that everything is going ok! I'm anxious for my u/s to get here! The wait and anticipation is killing me, I just need to see my baby and see a h/b! I haven't had any spotting yet (knock on wood!) so that's something that's definately different than with Kayln, b/c by now I had already spotted for a couple days. Do you think it's b/c of the progesterone, maybe? IDK, all's I know is I literally thank God every time I go to the bathroom and there's nothing there! :) Do you think you'll still track when you ovulate this month, just so you kind of have an idea of when AF will show? I don't think it's a bad idea, and it gives us something to look forward too! ;)

Stacey- I saw your comment on the other thread about me, and I just have to say that you are just sooo sweet! :) That made me feel really good, and I just wanted you to know that! :) I'm sorry you're feeling a little down about work right now, but girl, if I were you and I was lucky enough to take a year off after my baby was born, I'd be over the moon! :) Just hang in there until August, and then the real fun starts! :) Don't let work bother you, you're still very important there and they still need you! :)

Candie- That's great the test came back showing you ovulated! Yay! :) That's weird though that your opk was just faint positive and then the next day was negative, and you just assumed you ovulated, and lo and behold, you DID! :) Maybe you just caught the end of your surge or something? Gosh, that's kind of a bummer that you don't find everything out until July, but how awesome are they for doing all this detailed research on you!! They're gonna find answers, and you'll have your BFP in NO time at all!!! I'm just sorry you're just now able to get the answers, you deserved to have them long ago, but at least now you have a doctor who actually CARES! :)

Guesito- Wow, that's great they found out the reason for your m/c's!!! I can only imagine how much relief you feel right now, knowing there's answers and solutions, and that this next little bean will be the stickiest little bean ever!! :) So what will you take to help with the lupus and help prevent a m/c? Awesome news!!! :)

Keyan- Awww, man, I'm sorry too! BUT, that's just an option that may NOT have to be taken! So let's just pray that everything goes great during the LAP, and they don't need to do an extensive surgery that will postpone your ttc! We have to be hopeful and stay strong, and you've been so patient through this whole experience of shots and laps, that you deserve to start trying again in July, and get pregnant in JULY!!! :) I'll be praying that that's the case, friend!!! :)

dnikki- I'm already ready for you to test!!! Hey, your beta is the day after my u/s!! Let's get good news together , ok? :)

Pyar- Still no AF?! Uugh...! Have you maybe thought of calling your doctor and taking something to bring it on?

Jmh- I'm sorry about AF too, but that's great you're on your way to injections!! Like I told mommyin10, they are absolutely amazing and WILL do the trick! :)

Hannah- Hope to hear about your +OPK soon! Good luck! ;)

Jessie- I agree that your u/s pics are absolutely adorable!! He has such a kissable face!! :)

Ok, I'm exhausted! Sean gets home in 30 minutes, so hopefully he feels like cooking dinner!!? LOL ;)
Lots of hot flashes with Estrace and light headed. Other than that I feel ok. Just got off the phone with my Dr. My test for Protein S was very low.. Which means serious blood clotting. He says its correctable... But who knew I was that sick! So bottomline

-Tested Positive for Lupus Anticoagulant (Blood Clotting)
-Protein S too low. (Serious Blood Clotting-Prone to Thrombosis) They say Estrogen causes it... Birth control, Fertility meds, Ect.

I will have to inject myself daily.. I will have a consult tomorrow to determine what med and how often... Oh well

Anyhow... If you experience M/C's this is worth looking into. The test are a little expensive ($3000 dollars) if you don't have insurance But if you go to Puerto Rico like me It was only $340 dollars.. Can you believe it was also Quest Diagnostics?? Have no clue why it is soooo expensive here. Same people as a matter of fact the test where sent here to Tampa, FL from Puerto Rico... Isnt that crazy?
Guesito:  Yes, that is crazy, but it's good that you took off to Puerto Rico, enjoyed yourself & got the testing done cheaper ;)  Good for you!  I'm glad you're getting some answers!

Luvkayln:  Hey there.  I thought about temping, etc., but I think I will know when I O without doing all that...  it's kind of nice not temping & I also feel strange knowing when I'm going to O & not doing anything about it, if you know what I mean!  I have this bad feeling that I'm going to skip this cycle & then my doc's gonna say that he decided I don't need meds & then I've wasted a cycle...  I know, I'm just freaking out a little bit.  I'm sure everything will be okay ;)  I am excited to start the meds & our consult is just a week away ;)  Hey, I'm glad you're feeling sick!!! Haha!  Funny to say, but I know what you mean.  For the short time I was pregnant, I was so happy to feel that wave of nausea ;)  It made me feel comforted.  Your u/s is coming up so quickly & I can't wait to see your pics!!!

Stacey:  Thanks =)  I sure hope so!  I'm glad Jake is doing well & your next appt will be here soon.  Hopefully his little kidneys are doing better ;)  I can imagine how you feel being at work, with everyone knowing you won't be there much longer, but hang in there!  Hey, they're probably just jealous!  Hee-hee ;)  I can't believe you get a full year off!  Woo-Hoo!!!  That is awesome =)

dnikki:  I'm glad to hear you're not in much pain, aside from the other night.  Don't read too much into how you're feeling.  Each pregnancy is different ;)  When I got my bfp, I felt completely different than I ever expected I would.  Not one of the "pregnancy" symptoms that I normally look for.  Haha!  You'll be testing soon ;)  Best wishes!!!

Hannah:  Come on, +opk!!!
Good morning everyone.

Sorry I was gone yesterday. I've been feeling icky all week, but I couldn't justify not being at work.  Until yesterday. I got up with possibly the worst headache I've ever had in my life.  I tried to get ready for work but just opening my eyes made me nauseated.  So since I had a hard time opening my eyes and walking from one room to another, I took a day off.  Probably not smart, I need to work, but I felt miserable.  In a weird act of fate, they switched dh's schedule (without telling him) so he was home yesterday too.  I felt much better by mid afternoon, although my headache never fully went away.  

We had a severe tornado warning mid-afternoon. So that was fun.  A few tornados touched down (like 4) about 15 miles from us.  So we got to move Kya and all the puppies to the basement.  That was a feat in itself let me tell you.  The storm passed quickly and we're all fine.  So that's good.  Oh!!  And we have puppy news!  The puppies are starting to go to the bathroom on their own, which is a little gross, but that's okay.  And we have two beautiful puppies with open eyes!  The lighter black one (a boy) has open eyes with a bluish tint, but we think he'll have black eyes.  We can't tell yet.  He also is getting some serious wolf coloring.  He is gorgeous.  He looks like a dark timberwolf, really.  He's got the silvery tan fur that's all tipped in black.  It's stunning.  Then the little girl, who looks like a chocolate lab, has light blue looking eyes.  She's gorgeous.  Their eyes can change as they open and adjust more, so we'll see how it turns out.  I'm excited to get home today and see how many more have open eyes.  They are SOOO cute with their eyes open.  All of the others have "cracked" eyes so far, so any day now they will all have open eyes!

As for me, AF is still kind of going.  Just enough to annoy me.  It stops for several hours and then all of a sudden (usually as soon as I remove the tampon or liner) it starts again.  Always on the light side though.  Also, I keep having these crazy cramps.  I swear it feels like someone is trying to pull my uterus out of my body through my lower back.  I've always had bad cramps but they just keep getting worse as I get older.

mommyin10- Yes, my doctor is concerned about my lining.  He actually wants dh and I to continue using protection until we can come back in (in another week and a half ish, hopefully) to figure something out.  He thinks that it might be a big part of our problem.  But he also thinks that there is more going on.  He is really wanting to talk to us about endo.  So we'll see how that goes too.

luvkayln- I'm so anxious for your u/s. I hope you are feeling great and I hope the time flies until then!!

stacey- I'm glad that you and Jake are doing great!  I know that your next appointment will hold great news for you.  You get a whole year off?  I'm jealous! It'll be an amazing year for you.  I'm so excited and I can't wait until your little man is here!

guesito- I am SO SO SO happy that you found this news out.  I'm not happy that you have it, but I'm so glad that you know what's going on and that it's fixable.  I couldn't be more thrilled for you!

dnikki- I'm sorry you weren't feeling well.  I hope that this next week flies by because I am anxious for your beta!!!

candie- Kya and the puppies are doing really well.  I will probably post some more pictures tonight or tomorrow.  You won't believe how unbelievably cute they are with their eyes open.  They are all starting to walk around like toddlers.  Walking a few steps, then falling down. Usually a nose dive. It's so cute!!!
Candie: Hi! you and all of the other girls do make things better, just by sharing this journey and talking it makes me feel better! so thank you!! Friday is just one day away! YAY!! I am soo happy you did O, it is always good to get some reassurance that things are working as they should! I am looking foward to my anniversary trip this weekend!

Mommyin09: yes, it was kind of a BIG stop to my excitment to start TTC soon, don't get me wrong, I did knew this might happend, but I was focus on start TTC again over the summer. but you are sooo right, I am working on getting a healthy environment to conceive and hold for 9 months my baby!! thanks, that's a good way to think of all of this and to help me keep positive thoughts! Your appt is just a week away. Is AF gone? Just go with the flow, I am sure we all here know when we O without doing any OPKs or temp, we just do them to make sure we are correct...just try to relax and you will see how great your upcoming appt will be!!

Stacey: thank you! yes I am praying really hard that I won't need the c-section type of surgery (cause even if is a LAP it will be a lot of work, but it won't take as much time to heal, you know?) ...I was thinking that by having so much work done in there, I guess taking a few months off and also having the lupron shots to avoid the endometriosis to build up before I am completly heal from the surgery to start TTC again, is a good idea....by October I will be heal and ready to TTC without any endometriosis issues to think about. I am sorry things at work aren't happening as you would prefer, but just focus about Aug 14...that's great you will take a whole year off to take care of little Jake! Can't wait for the belly pics!!

Luvkayln: Thanks!! I know this is what is best for me and to help dh and I have the family we wish for, so you are right is not an option not to do it. as I said above, I just need to focus on the fact that I will be ready by october and just maybe by this same date next year, I will be very pregnant and ready to meet my little one!! ...your u/s is just a few days away, I can't wait for you to experience hearing this little one's hearbeat and to see how much he or she has grown!! and then read your update ;o))

well I have to get back to work now...I won't be back until next monday so I wish you all a great weekend and for good news to start rolling and keeping our list very positive!!
MrSpace: Oh my! I am sorry about the tornados and glad you and your family is ok. Sorry AF is still giving you a hard time. Hopefully when you do go to the new doc, he will help you with the cramps. Thanks for the update on the puppies, I always like to read about them!!

Check out his pics!!!

Joyce: BFP - 35 weeks!!!
Jessie: BFP - 31 weeks!! (sonogram 5/11)
ArmyPrincess - 29 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 22 weeks! (appt 5/25)
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 18 weeks! (u/s 5/12)
Luvkayln:  BFP!!! 7 weeks!!! (2nd u/s 5/11!)

Arlotheslug:  Adoption in June!
Keyan:  lap 6/3
DreamingofaSon:  TR in December
ad_06:  Moving forward ;)
Mommyin10:  Consultation 5/15

jmh2005:  CD4
Mrspace:  CD7
Hannah:  CD16 (+opk!)
wishandaprayer:  CD17
Lina:  CD19
rachjas:  CD23
naf:  CD36
Pyar:  CD49

Candie: 8dpo!!
dnikki:  9dpiui! (beta 5/12)

luvkayln:  Happy 7 weeks! =)

Keyan:  Yeah, I honestly think I will do my opks! haha  =)  I'm just so used to doing them.  Luvkayln is right, then I will know exactly when AF should show & for once, I'll be anxiously awaiting her arrival ;)  I started Pilates & spinning again & feel much better.  Yes, AF has stopped.  I expect to O early next week.  I'm glad you're feeling a bit better.  We'll all be hoping & praying for positive results for you in June ;)  

mrspace:  So we do have the same issue.  My RE is talking about putting me on meds that hopefully will thicken my lining.  We'll find out more at our consultation next week.  I'm excited to move forward & hopefully find a solution ;)  When will you find out more about the endo?
Yipee!!!!!!!!!!! at long last I started to spot today so af should be full on within the next couple of days.As soon as it is full on I can make my appt with my new clinc,I just wanted to make my instincts were right and I had just missed one period because of the meds.It feels great to finally be able to move forward.One thing though since yesterday I have had the worst headache ever. Thanks for all the support guys.

mrspace i'm so sad about the runt rollly i've just caught with everything thats been happening on the thread I really thought he would make it:(. I'm sorry AF is being weird I hear ya on the headache.I'm glad you and your family including kya and the pups are ok the tornado thing must be scary we don't have them in England well only every 100 years or so

mommyin10 i'm glad you too are moving forward and sounds like you have a good plan i'm just trying not to look beyond my imediate plans its important to stay positive don't you think?

Stacey i'm glad you and jake are doing well grow baby grow

luvkalyn wow time is flying can't wait for your next u/s results

Hannah i'm so glad you too are moving forward with a great plan and you are being so positive did you o yet we all need to keep each other as positive as possible one day will be our day

lina how are you doing its been a while hope you are doing ok

dnikki not long before your beta fingers toes crossed for you are you feel any signs

anyway I will  rty to keep up to date with everyone a bit more thigs have just been a bit hectic lately sorry everyone I missed
i am so frustrated still faint :@ i dounno wht to do i have had it for 36hrs before but then it has gone possitive but its still faint well nt even faint just not s dark as control line we never bd last nyt (we did the nyt before) as we wanted to save his swimmers but now i m confused xx
Hannah sorry we must have been posting at the same time . I'm sorry about your opk sorry but I gave up using them a long time ago so I can't really help I just found them so confusing and decided not to use them because I just stressed about them I have enough to stresss about as it is  sorry hun
Good morning!
I'm working from home again today...yay!  I try and work from home at least 2 days a week.  I find it really helps because I can sleep in for an extra hour and I can walk Honey during the day...which helps with some of my new aches and pains!!

Luvkayln - Thanks...the story of the lost twin is soo sad and your response to her was so heartfelt.  I think you gave her some great advice.  And btw - I am also so happy you are feeling sick! :)  I was always secretly happy when I felt the nausea...plus dh would just keep making me snacks.  I went through a period where I used to buy a sandwich for the drive home from work, and then get home and have dinner!!!  Hence the 20 pounds I have put on already! :)

Keyan - I'm glad you are thinking so positively!!  It is so true.  You need to get all of this taken care of, then heal, and then you will be more than ready to ttc and get your bfp.  I know October seems a long ways away but time will go by fast!  I always find the summer time goes fast because there is so much going on.  Have an awesome weekend away!!

Mommyin10 - I think it's a good idea for you to do OPKs for all the reasons mentioned.  And then you will know when NOT to bd! ;)  Glad you are back in the exercise regimen and feeling good!

Pyar - Yay...glad the long wait for af is over and you can move on!  

Mrspace - Sorry you are feeling crappy...I wonder if the air pressure changes with the storms brought on the headache?  That happens to me.  Glad you, dh and the doggies are ok and were not whisked away by a tornado!  Scary.  Hope you feel better and look forward to more puppy pics.

Hannah - Sorry about the faint line and confusion.  You should probably bd tonight too!?  I'm not experienced with opks but I know a lot of the other ladies are!

Thanks for those who commented on my work comment.  The work thing bothers me once in a while.  I'm 35 and work has been a big part of my life for a long long time and I've worked hard!!  I think it is just an adjustment but in no way makes me any less excited...actually quite the opposite.  And yes, I feel so lucky to get a full year off.  In Canada they introduced one-year maternity leaves maybe 8 or 9 years ago.  I think they wanted to encourage us to have more babies!  (maybe the govt should pay for fertility treatments????)  I will only get a portion of my salary for the year but my job is guaranteed for when I go back.  Financially we will manage and I am starting to literally burst with excitement when I think...just over 3 months to go!  Woo hoo!

I'll check in later!  SSBD!
Stacey
stacey- I was kind of thinking the same thing.  The weather definately affects how I feel.  When the warning went out (sirens, tv etc) it was bright, sunny outside, and it was around 75 degrees.  Gorgeous day.  15 minutes later it was green skies, windy, and 45 degrees (approx).  So I know that didn't help. I am sure that something in the air pressure that day made my headache worse than normal.  I'm still not feeling great today, but once again, I can't justify not being at work. So here I am.  

The puppies really are doing great.  I can't believe how big they are getting already.  They are 12 days old today and just cute as can be.  Their colors are changing too.  Every one of them (except the black male that's starting to look like a wolf) are getting more husky features.  The chocolate lab looking girl...instead of having the white face, legs, belly, etc, she has more of a cream color.  It's so interesting!  The black little girl is getting more white to her, like a husky.  They are just cute as can be.  I will definately take more photos tonight.
So, I'm at work and my boss is an *** lol - but what's new there?!
Anyways, I'm starting to get anxious - okay really anxious to test. But I want to wait just in case all the trigger isn't out of my system yet. Let me tell you though, it's really hard not to run to Wally World which is basically right behind my work lol. I'm starting to feel tired and still getting light-headed. Not sure if it's related or if it's just because I'm so into reading books right now. Yesterday afternoon I fell asleep on the couch. It just hit me all of the sudden (Of course, I was reading my book)lol... Well, I better go and clock in - boss man is here...So I'll check in later tonight. I won't get off work until probably until 7 or 730.
Hope all is well with everyone!!!

Hugs, Love and SSBD to all :-)
Im furious right now.... My Dr. decided not to put me on any meds just folic acid even after testing positive for blood clotting!!!  He thinks my clotting is not too bad and with just the folic acid should be sufficient... Im not very happy right now.

By the way.. I have had many issues with my clinic the reason im still with them is my Frozen Embryos....They s.u.c.k!!! I have missed cycles, They don't return calls, Staff is soooo rude you name it!
Happy Friday Everyone!!!

GUESITO: Can you switch to another RE's office? They sound aweful! I don't know much about the clotting thing, but I would think that is you have a clotting issue then they should do something about it...

Luvkayln: At what day PIUI did you get your BFP? And how long did it take for your bbs to quite hurting from these injects? Mine are still killing me, and I've only been taking my bra off for showering. They still seem a bit bigger. I hope it's not all in my head, but the pain in the bbs def. isn't. But any info you can give me on your side effects from injects and how long it took to go away, I would appreciate it (you know, to help my obsession lol). I know each person is different but still.... I saw you might have some heavy weather coming your way also... ICK!
Happy 7 weeks by the way!! Good luck on your u/s on Monday :-)

Mrspace: Those puppies are soooooo stinking cute!!! I saw them of Facebook! Oh, and I completely understand your obsession with Twilight lol. I'm almost done with Breaking Dawn (**Sniff Sniff**) but I'm seriously thinking about reading the whole series over again!
Hope all is well!!!
Thank you to everyone who is keeping me in your thoughts and prayers yet agian :-) I just really really want to test like NOW lol! I was doing good this morning (I have the day off) and I started cleaning, and now my head just feels funny, and I could go back to sleep. My bbs are STILL killing me. I'm not sure if it's still from the injects or what. Hopefully I will see my beautiful words (digi test lol) on Sunday that I have been longing for for 2 years now... Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

Hugs, Love and SSBD to all :-)
Guesito- Oh no! Why?!! That seems rediculus to me that they've finally figured out what's been causing the m/c's and they aren't gonna do anything about it! Don't they usually put girls with blood clotting disorders on baby aspirin? Well, I guess not always b/c I know this girl who's pregnant and has a blood clotting disorder and she has to take a shot everyday for it. Man, I'm sorry! :( You need to call them and demand this, because you're about to go through a FET, and you want it to work and you're paying them to help make that happen! What's folic acid gonna do???

dnikki- I saw your mood today! :) Did you cave in and test???!! How many dpo are now? I know I initially tested on 9dpo, and actually got a +, but I just thought it was from the hcg trigger shot. But who knows b/c I had spotting on 7 dpo, and my beta was 86 on 13 dpo, so it doubled every 2 days so my beta should've been around 20 on 9 dpo, hence the spotting being from implantation! :) Just don't test too early! I don't want you to get your hopes up, and see a false negative! Good luck!! :)

Stacey- Oh my gosh, I do the exact same thing! I usually have a late lunch everyday, like around 1:00 b/c I snack all day long after breakfast. So by the time it's time for me to leave work at 4:00, I'm hungry again so I always make a pb&j ( which I only want them when I'm pregnant! I did the same thing with Kayln! :) And then when dinner's ready at 5:30, I'm ready to eat again! :) The sandwich is just a tasty treat!! Haha!! :)

Hannah- Don't get frustrated over your opk! When I used them, I'd always get a "fade-in" pattern where they'd get darker and darker each day around my fertile time, finally becoming positive when I had my surge. Plus, you always have lh in your system, so that could be why it's still showing faint on your tests, and will eventually become darker when you get your surge. Just bd every other day until you get your surge, and then bd like crazy! ;)

Pyar- Yay!! Congrats on the spotting! ;) AF better hurry up and get here! I think we've all been patient enough for her for you, especially YOU! :) I know you'll be happy once she finally gets here and can go to the other clinic and get a second opinion! :)

Mommyin10- Thanks! :) What are you and dh gonna do this weekend? I have to work tomorrow until 7 or so, which isn't bad, and then I'm off on Sunday (Hopefully it's not bad weather out so I can go see Kayln so she can tell me Happy Mother's Day! ;) And then Monday's the big day!! It's getting here so quick now, and I'm just so nervous!! I'll just be devastated if there's no h/b! :( I have to think positive though, because I haven't had any bad signs, so I'll just be quiet and put a smile on my face now! :) It's pouring down rain here, and we even have tornado warnings just an hour away, so hopefully they don't come this way! I get so scared every time they announce one close to home!! Well, enjoy your day and your weekend!! :)

dnikki- We were posting at the same time! :) OK, my bbs are STILL super, super sore, especially my nipples...OMG! :) And they're huge! If you're having the same signs, that's a great sign!!! I hate to say, but I didn't really pay any attention to any symptoms b/c I just figured it would be another bfn cycle! I guess really though, I had absolutely no symptoms, which is funny b/c every other bfn cycle I have SO many symptoms! :) I had spotting at 7 dpo, and like I said before, I took a test at 9 dpo, but I really wasnt' sure if it was from the shot or really from the baby. But I really think it was from the baby! :) I didn't take another test until 13 dpo, and that's when I did my beta and it was pos! :) I didn't really have side affects from the injections, so maybe/hopefully what you're feeling is from pregnancy! Oh, my ovaries are super sore, not as bad now as what they were when I first found out I was pregnant. And it's b/c in early pregnancy, your ovaries become large. I don't know why though... that's just what the nurses said at my RE's office when I called and asked about it. Another thing I noticed after my BFP was that I had headaches like every day, and still do. I really think everything you're feeling is from pregnancy! Everything you're feeling, I felt and still am feeling!! :) I heard though that the digital tests are less sensitive the the lines tests, so maybe try with a line test first. Oh, by the way, the test I took at 9 dpo was the answer early brand, and the test I took at 13 dpo was a dollar tree test, and I only took it b/c Mommyin10 wanted me to! LOL :) So thanks to her, I knew a couple days sooner!! ;)
Good morning everyone!

So this week has been poo!  Last night we had another 'bout of tornadic activity.  We had 2 touch down about 5 miles outside the town.  So that was fun.  We're supposed to have more bad weather tonight, Saturday will be nice, tornadoes on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday.  Gotta love living in Tornado Alley.  I'm sure luvkayln understands what I mean!

On some good notes!  I'll be posting new puppy pics at lunch.  3 now have their eyes open, 2 have ONE eye open, and one is being stubborn with no eyes open yet.  We'll see what happens today.  They were cracking well last night so they are probably all open today.   When puppies first open their eyes, I guess, they all have a bluish tint to them, so they look so adorable. 100 times cuter than the pictures I have so far.  I'm not even kidding!  

More good news!  We got our first time home buyer's tax return back today!  It wasn't as much as we were hoping for but it was still over 5000 dollars. So that's really going to help.  I have been mapping out our expense plan for it already.  We have to fence in the yard for the dogs, get tires for dh's car, pay off the wedding (not much left), and dang it!  I want a few things!

Oh and more good news.  I found an upright piano for sale 20 miles away, FOR FREE if we haul it!  So I'm going to call at lunch today and hopefully it'll still be available. I haven't played in almost 3 years.  God I miss it!  I can't wait to get it tuned up and start playing again.  Things I want to splurge on?  I want an Ipod and the Twilight series.  Yup. That's it.  I wish I could get them for Mother's day, but once again, I dont' get to celebrate it.  That's okay.  Maybe someday.

Okay, I'll be back in a few, gotta work!
Luvkayln: Thanks!!! When I was p/g last year, I took a digi and got a BFP then 2 days later I had my beta and I was at 11. So I'm sure it was higher than that initially when I POAS. But maybe I will try a line test first. I'm probably going to pick some up today, but I'm really trying not to test until Sunday. I'm 10 DPIUI today so I'm hoping that by Sunday my triggers will be out of my system. I'm not sure if my bbs have every been this sore though - okay, except after I had DS and my milk came in... but I still don't think they were as sore as they are now. I'm just really really hoping - I know you can understand that!!!

Check out his pics!!!

Joyce: BFP - 35 weeks!!!
ArmyPrincess - 29 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 23 weeks! (appt 5/25)
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 18 weeks! (u/s 5/12)

Arlotheslug:  Adoption in June!
Keyan:  lap 6/3
DreamingofaSon:  TR in December
ad_06:  Moving forward ;)
Mommyin10:  Consultation 5/15

pyar:  Awaiting AF...
jmh2005:  CD5
Mrspace:  CD8
Hannah:  CD17 (awaiting +opk)
wishandaprayer:  CD18
Lina:  CD20
rachjas:  CD24
naf:  CD37

Candie: 9dpo!!
dnikki:  10dpiui! (beta 5/12)

Pyar:  Woo-Hoo!!!  I can imagine you're thrilled to finally start spotting.  Come on, AF!  I'm glad you can finally move forward with your new doctor ;)

Hannah:  Don't stress over the opks!  I was going to say the same thing luvkayln said, keep bd'ing every other night til you get your true + and then bd each night.  You know, I agree the opks are confusing.  That's why I use the clearblue digitals with the smiley face.  There's absolutely no guessing there.  Good luck & keep up the bd'ing ;)

dnikki:  Yes, we're all thinking of you & hoping for a Mother's Day BFP!!!  Good luck =)

luvkayln:  Hey there! Sounds like a nice day to spend with Kayln ;)  Just be careful with that crazy weather you're having!  It'll be nice when you have her memorial done at home so you can celebrate her even more often & just steps from your front door ;)  Don't worry about not seeing the h/b.  I know, it's easy for me to say, but you're right.  Everything has been progressing just beautifully & I'm sure your u/s will be amazing & perfect :)  I can't wait to hear your results!!!  Well, it's a busy weekend for us.  dh will be painting windows while I clean the house.  It's in serious need!  I have spinning in the morning, then cleaning, laundry, etc. Then I need to go out in the front & weed our gardens.  I've neglected them for too long...  dh's mom might come over on Sunday, but I'll get up and go to Pilates, then bring breakfast home for dh & I, and then I actually have to go in to work...  I'll probably be back home by the time dh's mom comes over.  I have to say I'm really not excited about Mother's Day.  I mean, I am for you & all mothers and mothers-to-be, but it hit me the other day that especially with dh's mom who doesn't even know we m/c'd, I feel awkward & I'm not looking forward to it...  Anyway, I'll get over it!

Candie:  How are you doing in your tww???

Lina:  How are you!?  Where have you been?!

Keyan:  Have a wonderfully romantic weekend!!! =)

Guesito: I know my clinic uses low dose aspirin for their IVF patients & okayed me to use it as well.  If your doc's office isn't going to give you meds, maybe you could ask if that will help.  I'm so sorry they're not being helpful! ;(  Is it even possible to move  your embryos to another clinic? Let us know what you find out & take care!!!

mrspace:  Good luck getting the piano!  That's exciting ;)  It's great to find something you love to do & that will be fun to tune the piano & start playing again.  How fun! =)  Take care in that crazy weather!!!

Stacey:  I can totally relate to the work thing...  You and I are close in age & I've worked very hard for my career as well.  We get three months for maternity leave & my judge loves me & would never replace me, but there's always that insecurity when someone else is doing your job.  I can understand how you're feeling, but I guess it's better to focus on the amazing year off you'll have with your little man!!! =)  I think that's awesome & you're right, why the heck won't the govt pay for infertility?!  That's a great point!  I always wondered why our govt will pay more to an unmarried woman having babies...  just doesn't make sense...  Well, Happy 23 weeeks!!! =)
hey it has gone more or less negative today still  afaint line but think its game over this month also we had a tiff last night so did not bd so  i will keep testing till it goes neg just in case but i can sfely say i am oout this month x
Stacey - That's so great you get to work from home at least 2 days.  I'm sure Honey loves to have you around!  I'm sorry you're feeling a little unimportant at work, but I'm sure they still appreciate you.  A whole year off is like a dream!  :)  I know, I feel so much better with all this testing.  DH did have a SA, but it was 2 years ago, so he's going to have another one just to be sure.  You're right, we can still TTC and maybe we can relax and get a surprise!  Our 5th anniversary is coming up soon and we're going on a cruise at the end of the month, so I'm really looking forward to that!  :)

luvkayln - I'm so happy you're feeling pregnant and that your u/s is only a few days away!  I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day weekend.  I'm sure your angel baby will be smiling down on you, and now you have your new little one on the way as well, so it will be very special.  You are so right, it's wonderful to have a doctor that actually cares!  Plus, I just had my first appt with my new local OBGYN and he was so kind and supportive, so things are looking up!  :)  By the way, I have to agree with Stacey.  I read your response to Jennyfer's post and it made me cry.  It was so sweet of you to lend your support, and so beautifully written.  Like I've told you before, you are certainly fulfulling God's plan for you.  Stay safe during your storms.

mommyin10 - I think that's a great idea to not do any temping and just try to take it easy this cycle.  If you use the OPK's, you'll still know when you O and when to anticipate your next AF.  I can't believe your consultation is so soon already.  I'm sure it's a little unnerving waiting to see what he'll say, but I'm sure you'll get a good plan.  Yes, my follow-up with the specialist is July 9th.  The way time flies, it doesn't seem too far away.  I feel good about things, so I'm just looking forward to enjoying life and hopefully a BFP will follow.  Like I told Stacey, our cruise is coming up soon (only 23 days!!), so that gives us something to look forward to.  Although, I'm expecting that AF will be around for part of it, so that's kind of a bummer.  :(  I guess I couldn't expect it to be perfect!

Keyan - I'm glad talking to us made you feel better.  Enjoy your anniversary getaway!  We'll miss you.

mrspace - I can't wait to see the new puppy pics!  How sweet that they are all starting to open their eyes.  I'm sorry you haven't been feeling too good, but at least you get to see your doctor soon.  Hopefully he'll have some good advice for you.  That's so exciting about your tax refund, and the piano!  I took lessons for years and when we moved into our new house, I was finally able to have enough room to get my piano from my parent's house.  I was so excited to be able to play again... until I realized that our dog hates it!  As soon as I start, he comes running into the room, stands right next to me, and howls!  :)  It's hilarious, but it's so distracting that I can't even get through one song!  Everyone tells me he's just trying to sing for me.  LOL

pyar - Yay for AF!  You must be so excited that you can move forward now.  Good luck to you!  

dnikki - I can't believe you are almost to testing time already!  I really hope you get a wonderful Mother's Day surprise this weekend!!  :)  Regardless, I hope you have a very special day with DH and your sweet little guy!  

Guesito - Ugh, I'm so sorry that your doctor won't put you on any meds for your disorder.  Even though he thinks it isn't that bad, what would it hurt to treat you for it anyway as a precaution?  I hope you can change his mind!
Hello my friends!

I was out from my country for 4 days b/c my uncle DF brother die one week ago from heart attack & we didn't expect that at all. Since my father is very sick man & I didn't want he to go (don't want to lose him yet!), so I was the only one who will presents my DF family in the funeral. :( It was first time for me to be present in funeral in Montenegro & I hope it will be last time for me, but in reality my DF comes from that country & all my relatives live there, & not all of them are young but I hope that they will live longer. I don't want to tell you how it was just will tell you that I was very strong women & I hope that this will not leave any consequence on me & my emotional, physical & spiritual life. RIP my uncle.
I'm seeing my DF every day since I'm back 2 days ago, he is very very sad, crying all day, not sleeping at night:( b/c he was very close & real friend with my uncle, but life continues & we need to be stronger, believe in God & be thankful to God everyday of our life. My uncle is saved, he is with God!
So that is the reason why I've been MIA.

I'm very happy to be home with my lovely DH, & I'm thankful to God for that.

My trip to USA is canceled:( I needed to fly on May 6th, but here in Balkan you can't plan anything since some thinks happen without planning them?!:( So my sister will need to wait for me some other time maybe Christmas?? only God knows!:)

I can't write more since I'm tired & I'm sorry that I have not write to U my dear friends separately, but I will just say stay healthy, happy, love each other, thing positively, believe in God & be blessed by God!
I'll write back soon.

Love, peace & SSBD
Lina
TGIF!!!

I am so glad it is Friday!!  Yay!  We have a busy weekend...wedding on Saturday and then dinner with my family on Sunday but I'm looking forward to it.  And thank you all for the 23 week wishes!  I am getting more excited because 24 weeks is what is considered a "viable" pregnancy - the baby has an 85% chance of surviving outside of the womb.  After having some issues early on my big goal has been to get my little Jake to 24 weeks...now we are so close.

Luvkayln - Have a wonderful Mother's day weekend and I hope the weather is safe enough for you to visit Kayln!  Your u/s is almost here and I am so excited for you to see that heartbeat.  It was one of the best moments of my life as I'm sure you understand!

Mommyin10 - I know Sunday will be difficult for you and I am so sorry for that :(  I know it ***** but try to put your "game face" on for MIL and get through the day.  You are keeping yourself so busy and fit...so great!!  Just keep in mind that you are well on your way to that BFP and next Mother's day will be a completely different story for you :)  And I had a feeling you would understand about the work thing.  Thanks! :)

Candie - LOL..I think Nittany likes the piano!!! He is singing with you! :)  How exciting about your cruise...that will be so nice!  That is also good that dh is having another SA just to rule out that part of the equation.  Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Guesito - I am sorry and it is so frustrating how they would risk you having another m/c!!  If you can demand treatment or switch REs please do.  This is way too important for such a carefree outlook!

Dnikki - Thoughts are with you and I'm rubbing my lucky belly for you!  

Mrspace - What great news about your refund!  Wow!  And the piano.  Sounds like you are on a lucky streak...maybe you should buy a lottery ticket??  Can't wait for more pics of the pups!

Well ladies, I really do think we are all Mothers in one way or another whether to our fur babies, earth babies, unborn babies, angel babies, or heck...our dh's!  So with that in mind I wish all of us a happy Mother's day.  I'll be thinking of our amazing journeys to motherhood and hope that everyone has a moment of peace and happiness on Sunday to reflect and be hopeful.  You are all amazing woman and if only the world knew our challeges and heartbreak to becoming a mother, and at the same time how we manage to live our lives as happy, successful and loving people through it all.

HUGS to all.
Stacey
Stacey - You are so sweet.  That was so beautifully said, it's making me a little misty-eyed.  I'm sure Sunday will bring a mixed bag of emotions to us all, but regardless of where we are at our lives right now, we all certainly have a lot to be thankful for.  Thanks for reminding us of that.  Wishing you a very Happy Mother's Day as well.  :)
stacy that was so sweeeet eve me who has never had a bfp thinks what the heck i am  mom at heart righT??!! THANKYOU!!it made me tear up so ladies to our unborn soon to be born or already born bbies happy mothers day!!

i think i must of od :( and was saving dans swimmers for a full possitive:( its still faint so we just bd again so i bd the day after and the 2 days before so i think i have no chance lol x
hey ladies,

wow you have all been so busy.

Sorry i have been MIA, work has been consuming me and then when i get home i spend as much time with jaedyn as possible before he goes to bed.  he turned 3 months this past tuesday.  i am going to post some recent pics either tonight or tomorrow.

we are all mothers like stacey said so Happy Early Mothers day to all.
Stacey:  So beautifully said =)  Thanks!

Candie:  I didn't realize you were going on a cruise.  How fun!  Where are you going?

Hannah:  Don't count yourself out.  Remember, I got my BFP after only bd'ing once two days before O.  So, it's definitely possible.  Good luck!!! =)

Lina:  I'm so sorry about your uncle ;(  I'm glad you're back home with dh.  Take care of yourself!!!

Leighanne:  Looking forward to seeing your new pics!

Have a wonderful weekend & a Happy Mother's Day, ladies!!!
thanks mommyin10 for the bit of hope you gve me wont it be odd if i got my bfp huh???
Hello everyone,

new to the site and forum but very excited to be a part of an active forum. I am have been ttc for awhile, i have endo, fibroids, cysts...you name it. Currently on clomid, had an m/c in Jan/09. Will be testing this week...i'm 9 dpo!!

all the best
welcom mrs hynes gld you came on here you will be very welcomed by my freinds good luck again x
Hi everyone

Wow stacey that was said so well and i did get a few tears :)

well here's my story i rang a IVF clininc in Gurnee IL and i sent them a copy of my insurance date of birth and they said they would call my insurance company and find out how much im covered for..... Well they rang back yesterday and said that im covered for 100% i said are you sure and she said they have a fax confirming that???

i was so happy than ive looked around a few web-sites and they say to be careful of this cause sometimes even though they say this its not true.

So ive made an app to see them on the 26th May, should i ask for a copy of that fax so i have it on my file also? Also what sort of questions do i ask them?

As tomorrow is Mothers day i always have good and bad feelings about Mothers day, 1 i love it cause my son conrad who is 4 always gives me the best kisses and cuddles and 2 i lost my mum when i was 8 years old so i do get sad and miss her so much, i know that she is watching me but boy do i wish she was here with me :)

Happy Mothers day again to everyone tomorrow and sending lots of baby dust to everyone
Michelle: You have our continuing support & prayers!!! Blood test Monday!

Check out his pics!!!

Joyce: BFP - 36 weeks!!!
Jessie: BFP - 31 weeks! (sonogram Monday)
ArmyPrincess - 29 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 23 weeks! (appt 5/25)
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 18 weeks! (u/s 5/12)
Luvkayln:  BFP!!! 7 weeks!!! (2nd u/s Monday!!!)

Arlotheslug:  Adoption in June!
Keyan:  lap 6/3
DreamingofaSon:  TR in December
ad_06:  Moving forward ;)
Mommyin10:  Consultation 5/15

pyar:  Awaiting AF...
jmh2005:  CD6
Mrspace:  CD9
Hannah:  CD18 (1dpo?)
wishandaprayer:  CD19
Lina:  CD21
rachjas:  CD25
naf:  CD38 (consultation 5/26!)

Mrs_Hynes:  10dpo - Welcome!
Candie: 10dpo!!
dnikki:  11dpiui! (beta 5/12)

Hannah:  No problem!  You definitely do have a chance, so we'll just wait and see =)  Do you want me to move you to 1dpo as of today?  SSBD to you!!!

naf:  That's great that you'll be covered 100%!  You can ask for a copy of the fax & you can also call your insurance company to confirm that you're covered 100% & for each visit, you can also confirm with your insurance company what is covered and what isn't.  Sometimes you can also just go to their online site & check that way.  I'm glad you found a clinic & you are well on your way!!! =)  At your consultation, they'll probably ask you lots of questions.  You'll tell them your story & find out what their game plan is =)  If you have any specific concerns as to why you're not conceiving, be sure to ask them then & good luck!!!
Gosh, I'm so sorry you lost your mom at such a young age ;(  I can't even imagine what you've been through & what you continue to go through...  I'm glad Conrad is there to give you lots of extra love ;-)  Take care!!!

Mrs_Hynes:  Welcome!!!  You are now on our list.  Hannah is right, most of us have been together for quite a while & everyone is very friendly, helpful & will welcome you, as well :)  When are you testing?  Good luck & SSBD to you!!! =)
I have been reading post lately, but not responding too much. DH & I have been sooo busy! Tuesday we have IVF class. I am very anxious. As for this cycle, I went to the RE on CD 14. She said I would O from my bad side in 3 days. Well, I am not real sure if I have O'd or not. Take a peek at my chart! Medhelp & FF have me 4dpo. But, I have never had temps. like this. Also, I did mark down that I got a positive OPK, but I also think that the day after I had a + also. I am really confused. I guess AF will be here went she gets here. I am guessing it will be the week after next. So here's my tenative schedule for the coming weeks as far as TTC goes:

IVF class May 12
AF around May 18ish?
Sign and Consent Meeting May 29
Lupron June 8ish?

Miss you all!
hey mommyin10 yes please but i think its 2 dpo xxxxxxxxxx
oh and i am still getting fant lines on my o stick ne one no what it could be???
Sorry ladies that I haven't written on here lately.....I check on you gals everyday, just haven't wrote.

I just want to welcome the new....these are the most wonderful woman to have around!!!

Also wish everyone a Happy Mother's Day!! Thank you Stacey for saying that! It brought tears to my eyes! This mother's day is going to be kind of hard, knowing that I would be pregnant, but I'll manage to get through it.

I have been doing pretty good, I got my beta on 5/4 and it was down to less than 6.15. So I am getting pretty excited for August to get here! Hopefully financially we'll be able to go back then. This break is going to drive me crazy, because I am so used to going to the RE all the time. I can say DH and I are going strong, and my stepson is still the most amazing little boy I've seen. He is going to be a big brother this week coming. His mom is pregnant, and going to be induced Monday, so he is really excited! I just hope that she still shares her attention, because she hasn't been the best Mom to him, I guess that is where I fill in :) He is my heart, and the strength I need.  

Well ladies I'll post again soon! Happy Mother's Day to everyone!!!!
Oh my, what a day!! I'm so glad it's over and I'm finally home and able to relax, and my stressful day is over! :) I'm starting to get really, really nervous for Monday's u/s! I just hope everything goes well, that the baby is doing great and we see a h/b! I think I'll start to feel a lot better after we see that! My mom called today and wanted to take me shopping for maternity clothes! She's so sweet, but I just want to make sure everything is progressing well before I start shopping for clothes for me! Plus, I have SO many maternity clothes from being pregnant with Kayln, but new clothes are nice too! :) We'll see after Monday, though!! It's all in God's hands, that's all I know, and I have been praying everyday for this baby to be OK!

Mommyin10- Awww...I know how hard Sunday will be! :( In a way, I feel like I'm right there with you! It's hard for me to celebrate Mother's Day for myself when we've lost both of our babies! And even though we've been blessed again, it's just hard for me to get too excited just b/c of everything we've been through. I love this baby, don't get me wrong, but I've just gone into "protective" mode for myself, ya know? I know if we see a h/b on Monday, that I'll feel so much better and I'll feel better about celebrating Mother's Day! Too bad my u/s wasn't today, or Mother's Day isn't Tues! :) I'll be thinking about you tomorrow, and just like Stacey said, we all need to celebrate Mother's Day b/c we are all going to be one in the future! :)

Stacey- Happy Mother's Day to you!! :) And thanks, I hope the weather cooperates tomorrow too so we can see Kayln! It was beautiful today, yesterday was horrible! But that's Missouri for ya!! :) You never know what to expect!!

Mrs_Hynes- Welcome! :)

dnikki- Happy Mother's Day! :) I hope you get your BFP tomorrow!!! What a great gift that would be! Good luck!!!!! :)

Hannah- Don't worry, when I took opk's my tests were always faint, even after a positive test. And it's b/c you always have lh in your system, that's what the opks test for. It's just before O when you have your surge that it shows positive. So, it's normal to constantly have faint tests! Good luck to you this 2ww!!! :)

naf- Oh, I'm sorry about your mom! :( I couldn't imagine! But your mom is with you. You keep her alive by keeping her in your heart! That's exactly where I keep Kayln! :) I am very happy that you have your little one to give you extra love too! I can't wait till I have that!! :)

Rachjas- That's awesome you're in your 2ww! Congrats! :) I'll have to take a peek at your chart! :) Hopefully you'll get a wonderful suprise, and won't need to do the IVF, but I'm glad that plan is in place and next week you'll have your class! How exciting!! :) Oh, and that's normal to have + OPK's 2 days in a row. Mommyin10 has that happen all the time! :) Good luck!!! :)

Candie- Hey, I'm jealous!! Where are  you going on your cruise? How fun!! :) Hope you're having a great weekend!! Do you think you'll test soon? Come on BFP!!!!! ;)

Leighanne- Happy Mother's Day!! :) I hope Jaedyn gives you lots of slobbery kisses tomorrow! ;)

Happy Mother's Day gals :-) I hope you all have a great day!

Tested this morning and got a BFN...I really don't think I'm p/g this time. I think we'll do one more round of injects, and if nothing then I'm done. We'll just really consider adoption. I've been fine this morning, but what really got me was one of my friends on wrote on Facebook that #2 is on the way...And they weren't even trying. I mean literally - her DH has been home for like 2 months (Military)...I'm happy for her and, just wish it was me also...

Hugs, Love and SSBD to all :-)
Happy Mother's Day ladies!!!!  I hope everyone enjoys the day.

Dnikki - I'm sorry for the -ve but don't give up yet!  It's early. Still hoping for you!!
Hi everyone,

I just finished my 2nd round of provera and so I am just waiting for AF to come. I made an appointment with a local reproductive specialist and am excited to get going with everything. Our appointment is 5/18. I am not currently taking Clomid, but that would be our first choice before IUI. The place we are going had a drawing through their website for a free IVF cycle. That would be a blessing if we were picked.

Happy future Mother's Day to all.
Good luck!  I hope that you are able to conceive without having to go through IVF.  I hope the Chlomid will do it for you.  
hello i have sent some emails enqirying to adopt today i always wanted to do it now i thought why wait ??
Happy Mother's Day!! :) Sean got me a Mother's Day card and signed "Love, Baby, Sean and Baby Kayln." I thought that was sweet, being as I told him not to get me anything. :) My u/s is early in the morning at 7:30, so I'm sure I'll have an update before a lot of you are on here in the morning. Wish us luck! :)

dnikki- Oh, I'm sorry for the -ve! But like Stacey said, don't give up! Positive's show up at different times for different people, so hang in there! I'm holding out a ton of hope for you! You're having great symptoms!! :) Enjoy your Mother's Day!!!

Stacey- Are you enjoying your first Mothers Day?? I hope so! :)
Happy Mother's day to everyone!!!! When I say everyone is because I know someday god will make it happen!!

Im home just thinking and spending time with hubby preparing mentally for whatever happens with my FET.

Lots of love always xoxoxox

Brenda
Good morning!! We just got home from our u/s, and got great news! :) We saw the baby and the h/b!! I'm just SO happy!! :) The h/b was 141, and Kaylns at this stage was 147! :) I've already uploaded our new u/s pic. It was so cute at the doctor's b/c the h/b was so tiny, and I saw it right away b/c I knew exactly where to look but Sean kept having a hard time finding it! So I kept asking him if he saw it, and he's like..."Ya.." but he really didn't so the nurse zoomed in on it for him. :) It was like that episode on Friend's where Rachel kept saying she saw the baby, but really didn't and Ross kept having to show her. :) Our next appointment is in 2 weeks, and then they'll release me to the high risk doctor right across the street from them. :) And I have an appointment with them 2 weeks after that. My next u/s pic the baby should look like a teddy bear, that's what Kayln looked like at 10 weeks. :) Yay, I'm just so over the moon happy right now!! I can't wait until we all get to experience this! There's nothing like seeing your baby's h/b for the first time. I still remember the first time I saw Kaylns, it's just absolutely amazing!! :)

Well, I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day yesterday! We went and saw Kayln yesterday, right before the rain came so it was perfect timing! :) I'm off today, so I'll finish what I didn't get finished on the house yesterday, and of course, after that I'll take a long nap! :) Hope everyone has a great Monday!!

dnikki- Did you test again? I hope it was just too soon yesterday! Good luck! :)

Michelle: You have our continuing support & prayers!!! Blood test today!

Check out his pics!!!

Joyce: BFP - 36 weeks!!!
Jessie: BFP - 31 weeks! (sonogram today)
ArmyPrincess - 29 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 23 weeks! (appt 5/25)
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 18 weeks! (u/s tomorrow!)
Luvkayln:  BFP!!! 7 weeks!!! (2nd u/s today!!!)

Arlotheslug:  Adoption in June!
Keyan:  lap 6/3
DreamingofaSon:  TR in December
ad_06:  Moving forward ;)
Mommyin10:  Consultation Friday!

Mareski:  Awaiting AF...
pyar:  Awaiting AF...
jmh2005:  CD8
Mrspace:  CD11
wishandaprayer:  CD21
Lina:  CD23
rachjas:  CD27
naf:  CD40 (consultation 5/26!)

Hannah:  4dpo!
Mrs_Hynes:  12dpo - Welcome!
Candie: 12dpo!!
dnikki:  13dpiui! (beta tomorrow)
Good morning!  I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day! =)  I was so busy, I didn't get a chance to log on all day.  I started off with Pilates at 9am, breakfast with dh, then went to work for 4 hours (they turned the air off, so it was unbearably hot!) Then maybe 1/2 hour after I got home, my MIL came over & we had a cake for her & flowers, then she joined us for Carmelo's walk ;)  It was good 'cause she hasn't spent much time with him & the last time she did, he was still too shy and afraid of her.  This time she saw him run & play & just be himself ;)  We finished the day with a nice dinner, glass of wine & the finale of Amazing Race!  We're getting excited for our consultation on Friday!!! =)

luvkayln:  Yay!!!  I'm so happy for you & dh!  How cute that he so wanted to see the h/b ;)  I'm glad you both were able to see it and feel more at ease.  What a wonderful Mother's Day gift!!!  I'm glad you were able to spend some time with Kayln before the rain.  What a perfect day, mommy!!! So, is your next appt in two weeks on Monday?  I can't wait til you get to see your little teddy bear ;)  

dnikki:  I'm sorry you got a -'ve ;(  I agree, though.  Don't give up hope yet.  We'll all be thinking of you & hoping for great news tomorrow!!!

Mareski:  Good luck with the new RE! That is exciting :)

michelleinhawaii:  Thinking of you today & hoping that your beta is negative!!! =)

Jessie:  Good luck today!!!
Good morning everyone.  First of all, Happy late Mother's Day to EVERYONE.

AF is still here, on cd10 and she's kickin' my behind.  It's been light/medium the whole time but the cramping is killing me.  I swear each cycle it gets worse.  This time, instead of having normal (but big) clots, I have tissue.  LOTS of tissue.  And it hurts so bad.  So I'm debating whether or not to call and get an earlier appointment with the doctor.  This is driving me crazy.

DH, my momma, and I talked about all of our fertility stuff this weekend and DH decided to let me know that he HASN'T been paying attention.  The new obgyn we're seeing is about 20 minutes away. But he delivers babies in Omaha which is 1 1/2 hours away.  He's known this the whole time, but now he wants a different doctor again. So our choices are to stay with him or go to a specialist near KC which is where my mom lives.  But then he says that he doesn't want that either because "He shouldn't have to drive that far when he's the dad, my mom should have to drive".  I told him (and I know its' harsh) that it's not about what makes him happy right now.  It's about what doctor can help us the most and which hospital makes ME (the one who will eventually give birth) comfortable.   He agreed and was sweet about it after that.  

The puppies are doing GREAT! I have new photos up and you can see their little pretty eyes SO well.  They are walking around a lot more and growling and starting to do little puppy barks.  But everyone's doing great.  

dnikki- I totally know what you mean about your facebook story.  On myspace I got a bunch of "happy mother's day" comments from some of my friends, who know the trouble we've had.  Then this girl writes me a HUGE email saying how I didn't deserve them since I have no children.  And that while it may sound harsh, I needed to hear it.  Because then maybe I'd try harder to be a good mom while pregnant instead of always losing my babies.  I wanted to punch her in the face.  Bah!  I agree with the other girls here.  Keep testing! You do have good symptoms!

luvkayln- Congrats!  I can't wait to see the pic.  I will go look here in just a minute!

stacey- Your comment was so sweet and really touched me.  I hope that you, dh, and Jake had a great mother's day weekend.  

Good morning ladies!  I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day Weekend and got to spend time with the ones you love.  :)

mommyin09 - Hey there.  Hope your weekend was good and your time with DH's parents went OK.  You can update my status to cd3 today.  :"(  I'm sorry, I thought I had told you about the cruise.  We leave May 31st for 6 days and it's going to the Bahamas (Nassau and Freeport).  We've never done anything like that before, so we're very excited!  

luvkayln - Sean's card to you was so adorable!  I saw your u/s picture and it is beautiful!  :)  I am so happy that all went well and the hearbeat is nice and strong.  Now hopefully you can relax a little and enjoy your journey.  

dnikki - Sorry about the BFN, I know exactly how you are feeling.  Take care, hugs to you.  

Stacey - Hope you had a great weekend with DH and your family.  That's so wonderful that you just about 24 weeks, I know that was an important milestone for you.  Yay!   :)

ad_06 - Glad to hear you are doing good.  I know this break will be hard, but maybe this is a good thing.  You can relax, let your body heal, and enjoy the summer with DH and your stepson.  It's so sweet that you take such good care of him and are so close with him.

rachjas - Wow, you'll be on your way to IVF before you know it!  Good luck to you.

naf38 - I'm so sorry you lost your mom so young.  I'm sure yesterday was tough, but at least you have your precious little boy to get you through!  Great news about your IVF, good luck!

mrs_hynes - Welcome!  Hopefully this 2ww ends happily for you!  
Candie:  I'm sorry about AF ;(  Your cruise sounds amazing!!!  I'm so happy that you two decided to go for it.  What a romantic & fun time you'll have =)

rachjas:  Sorry, I hadn't read through the posts...  Congrats on being in your tww!  Your chart looks great! =)  How exciting that you'll have your IVF class tomorrow & will start taking steps towards your IVF ;)  I'll update you on our list tomorrow.

ad_06:  I'm glad your beta is going down naturally.  Do you keep going back til it's negative?  I'm so happy to hear that you & dh are doing well, staying strong & that your step-son is there to keep your spirits up!  Yes, he is so lucky to have such a wonderful step-mom!!!  I hope you had a Happy Mother's Day.  I know how you feel, but next year we'll both have our little ones to celebrate with ;)
Candie- Aww..poo! I'm also sorry about AF! :( It'll happen soon! You're getting all this wonderful attention you need and getting all the right testing done, and they'll figure out the issue and BAM, you'll get your BFP and will look back on all this and see how worth it it all was! It may not seem like it now, but we're not even 8 weeks, and I already feel like it was a short journey trying for this baby, even though when we were trying seemed like it was never gonna happen month after month... I know your time is coming soon! :)

Mommyin10- Actually, our next appointment is on the 26th at 7 am. Our next u/s pic will actually look like a baby! :) The nurse today got some really good shots of the baby, different angles and such, but didn't take a very good picture. I mean, you can't really tell what you're looking at. LOL Oh well, we experienced the best part today, and it totally made our day, that's for sure! :) After our next appointment, we graduate to an OB, but we're going to a high-risk OB so they'll do an u/s every week I'm pretty sure. My friend went there, and I'm trying to think of how often she said she went, and I'm pretty sure she said every week after the 3rd month. She also had a stillborn, but it wasn't a cord accident like Kayln's, I guess only half of his brain developed and she lost him. :( It was so sad...! I just got done shopping, and all I want to do now is pass out! I'm pooped! :)

Thank you all for the comments on my u/s pic! It really means a lot! ;) Hope everyone is enjoying their Monday! :)

Okay, so not only did i get a BFN yesterday morning, I got a call from the secretary at work today to tell me "My services are no longer needed..." WTF??????????????????
So I immediately drove to work to pick up all my papers and such and my boss was still there. I walked into his office and saide "Dr.T****, I just want to know if you have a reason for firing me?" Answer: Turns around, shrugs his shoulders and says "Ummm, I don't know, It....Didn't work...out?" ARGH!!! I knew he was an A S S but seriously, when I am one of the only people who show up on time, do their job right and get along with my patients, you're going to fire me???????????/ I wish I could have told him off right then and there, but when I get really mad, I cry lol. I didn't want to make a fool of myself. Sorry for the vent!!!

On another note, my "symptoms" are subsiding. I can now (for the most part) lay on my stomach once again without the feeling that I'm crushing my bbs... So I am prepared for a -ive beta tomorrow. I'm going to do one more round of injects and see what happens. DH shot down the idea of adopting yesterday. He wasn't rude or anything, he just doesn't think he could do it. I'm glad he was honest with me though and I can't be mad at him for it. Maybe he'll change his mind one day...

Well gals, I shall check in later.... Hope everyone is well...

Hugs, Love, and SSBD to all :-)
So after throwing a fit at my DR. he decided to put me on FOLPLEX, for anticoagulant and its also very high on Folic Acid. I feel so much better now. :) FET in 11 days....

Luvkayln- So excited for you! Can't even imagine how happy you must be.
dnikki- Oh no!!!! I'm so sorry you lost your job! :( Don't worry though! You have a great skill, and you will find another job and a boss who appreciates all the hard work you do! :) I'm glad dh was honest with you about not being ready to adopt. I think you should definately give the injections another round, but still not giving up on you this cycle girl! ;) IF AF does show, then move on to another round of the injections, and play it by here. You may feel the need to take a break, but I know you won't give up! :) We are WOMEN OF STRENGTH here, right? Right, OK!! :)

Guesito- Yay, that's awesome news! And good for you for throwing a fit! LOL :) Wow, FET is in 11 days! That's SO exciting! I know you're so anxious, and have been waiting for this for a long time! :) And thanks, we are SO thrilled! I feel SO much better having seen the baby and the h/b! I feel like we just won the lottery or something! :)

hey all well today has been delightfull
on a good note we passed the guide lines for adoption i am soooo glad didnt think we would but just found out we did nw to the forms nd interveiws etc please note this is something i have wanted to do for a while bus was going to do it after i had a child but why wait ??? i am sick of putting my life on hold for ttc i no it will happen so it will when it does

dan has been made redundant so im bummed 3 times in 9 months so unfair and its my birthday friday :(

My apt with the nurse tomz having blood work and hopefully a chat getting closer to be refeered to a specialist woohoooo

luvkayln i am so happy for you hunni i am jelous lol but happy ;) no thats amazing carnt wait till its me :)

so i no i am young but i really wanna give an unwanted child a home and it feels so good to be doing it and they will be a great asset and big bro sis to our nw born when i get preg :)

love u all x
Good Morning! ...........hope you all had a wonderful mother's day

me and dh had a wonderful weekend...I uploaded a few pics...since I know there is few of us here that love animals, there are few pic with animals...there is one that I have to upload with the retreats mascot...Jacky that was her name, she was a cute little dog. It was a nice place, some of its buildings date back to 1836 when it was a coffee plantation, the place needs a little TLC, but it was ok. While we were staying there, we went to the zoo, so that's why there a few animals on the pic. There is a Pic of an Observation Tower... there you get to see a panoramic view of the coast.

Now...catching up on everyone....

Mommyin09: You went to work on Sunday?! and no a/c?! why?! that's good your mil got to spend time with Carmelo and see how much he has progressed!! Friday will be here pretty soon!! ...BTW, the insects were outside the room, thank God not inside...LOL ;o)

Luvkayln: YAY!! I can't wait to see the u/s pic!! congrats!!

Dnikki: I am sorry about AF and your job ;o( .....things will get better!!

Candie: sorry about AF....and congrats on your cruise vacation....well deserve vacation!

Guesito: that's great your doc came thru and is helping you! ....but man ..that clinic is something else...I know you had a few strugels with them...so I am sorry....hopefully this time you will get a sticky BFP and won't need their services anymore.

Hannah: good luck today with the blood work.

Stacey: that's great you get a year to stay at home with Jake!! tell me about work...I am 30 and just received my first SS letter....I can't beleive I've worked for almost have of my age...I started when I was 16, and although they weren't full time jobs...I did work and haven't stop!! I am looking foward for my 3 weeks vacations in July!! all of this overtime of april and may will pay off in july!

Rachjas: congrats on your 2ww!!

ad_06: I am glad you are doing good.

MrSpace: sorry about af, hopefully she goes away soon!! ...can't wait to see the new puppy pics!!

Naf38: that's good news about your insurance...congrats!! and yes just in case ask for the fax copy.

Mareski: Welcome!
I went for my b/w and u/s this morning. RE said everything looks good - Left ovary is still enlarged (at 59)...He said he wuold rather see that than it be down to regular size  (something about it being enlarged in connection with pregnancy...). So I have to wait until 2:00 today to find out. But basically all "symptoms" are gone. So I have no idea what to expect. I didn't POAS anymore, even though I have 3 left.

If I'm not p/g, I'll probably have to go on bcp's for a month to get my ovary back down to normal size. Also, he said usually 3-4 cycles of injects does the trick, but since I'm 23, he said we've basically exhausted our options except for IVF (I won't do IVF). So the plan for now is to do more injects (probably one more time). He said it could be b/c I have bad eggs, which is possible, bad sperm, bad luck, or I'm just not meant to have anymore. Obviously he can't tell me for sure what it is unless I do extensive testing which I really don't have a desire to do.... So, it's all on the table...

I'll check in later  :-)

Hugs, Love and SSBD to all :-)
Good morning Ladies I'm glad you had a good mothers day in England we celebrate mothers day in march so we've already had ours I didn't realise yours was different timing

mommyin10 not long now have you got all your questions ready for your consult how great thing are moving forward for you

mrspace aww sounds like you are having an awful time with AF hang on in there my friend i'm glad the pups are well

dnikki so sorry you are having a hard time at the mo hopefully things will pick up soon

luvkayln aww wot a cute story about your dh seeing the hb i'm so glad for you both everythings going well so far so good

hannah good for you adoption sounds like a great plan as you have always wanted to do it regardless of ttc its a difficult process but sounds as if its easier here in Engalnd than in the states from what I have read on this forum fingers crossed for you hun

stacey how are you and jake doing

candie wow a criuse i'm so jealous have a great time you deserve it

guesito 11 days to go how are you feeling i bet everything from fear to excitment good luck

lina how are you doing

As for me well I just havent got a clue i'm day 54 and the spotting has stopped all together I have chronic backache last week had sore bb's but still no af i really thought with the spotting it would be any day now i'm going to give it another week then either  way make my appt with the new clinic
Michelle: You have our continuing support & prayers!!!

Check out his pics!!!

Joyce: BFP - 36 weeks!!!
Jessie: BFP - 31 weeks!  
ArmyPrincess - 29 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 23 weeks! (appt 5/25)
Kaylee_Frye: BFP- 18 weeks! (u/s today!)
Luvkayln:  BFP!!! 7 weeks!!! (u/s 5/26!)

Arlotheslug:  Adoption in June!
Keyan:  lap 6/3
DreamingofaSon:  TR in December
ad_06:  Moving forward ;)
Mommyin10:  Consultation Friday!
Naf:  Consultation 5/26!
Guesito:  Started Estrace, u/s Thursday, progesterone 5/18, FET 5/22!
Mareski:  Awaiting AF...
pyar:  Awaiting AF...

Candie: CD4 ;(
jmh2005:  CD9
Mrspace:  CD12
wishandaprayer:  CD22
Lina:  CD24

Rachjas:  4dpo! (IVF appt today!)
Hannah:  5dpo! (doc appt tomorrow, B-day on Friday!)
Mrs_Hynes:  13dpo - Welcome!
dnikki:  14dpiui! (beta today!)
Michelleinhawaii:  How did your beta go? I'm hoping things are moving in the right direction for you :)

dnikki:  Wow, I'm so sorry about your job! ;(  It truly su cks.  Luvkayln is right, though.  You have a skill & will find someone who really appreciates that skill, along with your punctuality, loyalty & friendly demeanor ;)  Hang in there!  It will get better!!!  I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you today!  I think it's great that dh was honest with you.  Adoption is a big step & maybe once he thinks about it, he will change his mind.  Take care & update us asap!!!

Guesito:  Yay!  I'm so happy for you!!!  It su cks to have to demand proper attention from your doc, but I'm so proud of you for doing so =)  Wow, your FET is coming up quickly!

Pyar:  Yep, we're excited for our consult :)  I agree, make an appt with your new doc.  This is a crazy, long cycle for you!

Keyan:  I'm so glad you had such a great time!!!  (and that the bugs stayed outside! haha!)  I'll check out your pics soon.  Yes, I worked on Sunday.  I guess to save money, they cut off the air, which makes sense, but it was HOT!  I finished the appeal I was working on & feel so much more relaxed now...  aaahhhh!  =)  

Hannah:  Sorry, but what did you mean by "Dan has been made redundant?!"  I didn't understand...  I'm glad you're moving forward and exploring all options!  That is exciting :)  Keep us updated on your adoption process.  I'm sure there are many differences than here, in the states.  Good luck :)

luvkayln:  That's great that you'll have a high risk ob!  I know you'll still have concerns and worries, but it will be much more comforting to be seen every week :)  Well, still no +opk, but I'm remembering now that I usually get it on CD14 and then O on CD15-16.  So, it may be delayed a bit due to my m/c, but it should be soon & because I won't be using progesterone, my cycle won't be delayed at all.  Yay, soon I'll know when to expect AF & start my meds =)
mommyin10 I think I may be able to help over here being made' redundant' is the same as being' laid off '  is in the states   when a company goes bust or just doesn't have any work for you
Pyar:  Aw, thanks!  I wouldn't have guessed that ;)  
Hannah:  I'm sorry!!!
Good morning everyone!  

I am in such a good mood this morning!  I wrote a journal entry about it, but I'll give you guys the condensed version.  Last night dh surprised me by taking me shopping for mother's day.  He got some negative feedback about doing something for me on Sunday (with the whole family present) because they don't consider me a mother.  DH does.  So last night he bought me 2 dresses, 2 nice shirts, an IPod!!!, a movie, dinner, and dessert.  I felt like a princess all night.  He kept kissing me, holding me hand, being very lovey-dovey.  It was awesome.  
Then we came home to puppy-palooza.  I love those puppies so much.  It's going to be hard to sell them :(  But it'll be okay.

Aside from all that, AF is still here.  Bad as ever.  The cramping is getting worse and it's worrying me. I called my new dr and he wasn't in.  He is doing some pretty heavy stuff this week at the big city hospital (instead of his small practice office).  So I called the old hospital.  I needed something!  So I talked to my old dr there.  She told me that cramps are normal and not a reason to see a doctor...EVER.  Some people just have bad cramps.  She was not worried at all with my history.  Whatever.  So my new dr will be back hopefully by Friday so I'll try to talk to him then.  We'll see what happens.

guesito- I'm so excited for your FET!!  And I'm glad that your doctor is finally doing something about the coagulants.

stacey- I want to see new photos soon!!  You have the cutest little bump!

luvkayln- I hope you had fun shopping yesterday.  And the u/s pic is so sweet.  I'm so happy for you!!

candie- JEALOUS!!!  I want to go on a cruise!  Ha ha.  You'll have such a great time.  Take lots of pictures and enjoy yourself to the fullest!

dnikki- I cannot believe your boss. What a jerk!!  You deserve better than that!!  What did dh say?  Ugh!   Richard said the same thing about adoption for a long time. He's starting to open to the idea a little but not much.  I bet you won't even need that though. I have high hopes for you girl!  Don't give up!!

mommyin10 - Thanks for the sad face next to my cd4.  It actually made me laugh.  :)  Pity party is over though, I'm doing OK.  Gotta forge ahead, right?  Sounds like you had a very busy weekend, but it was nice that your MIL got to see what a wonderful dog Carmello has become!  Only a few more days until your consultation!  

luvkayln - OK, you made me laugh too with the poo comment!  :)  You're right, this testing is a good thing and it's going to help us!  This last cycle was only 22 days for me, so I'd bet my house that the bloodwork is going to show some type of hormonal imbalance.  It will all definitely be worth it one day when we're celebrating a BFP!  I'm still so happy for you and DH that you got to hear the heartbeat!  That's great that you get to see a high risk OB.  Definitely better to be cautious and it will ease your mind to be monitored so closely.

Keyan - Welcome back!  I'm so glad that you had such a great time.  I will definitely have to check out those pictures!  It sounds like a beautiful place.  I'm sure it was nice to get a change of scenery and spend some romantic time with DH.  It's always so hard to go back to work after a trip though.  Hope your week isn't too bad.

dnikki - I am so sorry about your job, but the other ladies are right, you will find something better and be able to work for someone who truly appreciates what a good employee you are.  I'm sorry about the BFN too.  It sounds like you and DH have a great relationship though, so I'm sure you'll figure out a great plan for the future.

Guesito - What a relief that you were able to talk to your doctor and he is allowing you to take that medication as a precaution.  Now you can relax and look forward to your FET!  

mrspace - I'm sure Sunday was tough for you, so I'm so happy that DH gave you such a special day yesterday.  Very sweet!  I don't know what we'd do without these guys of ours.  They definitely know just what to do to make us feel better.  I'll have to check out your puppy pics, I don't think I saw the most recent ones yet.  Hope AF chills out and you feel better.  For some reason, mine was extra painful this time.  The sting of AF is bad enough without feeling so sick too!

pyar - I'm so sorry that your cycle still hasn't ended and you are having so much pain.  I hope you can get in with the new clinic soon and get some answers.  Take care of yourself.

hannah - That's wonderful that you are moving forward with the adoption process.  I'm sorry about Dan, but hopefully his work situation will improve soon.  
Good afternoon everyone.  I just wanted to  update about my appt on monday.  Zachary is already measuring 4 to 4.5 lbs.  The doctor said that is about a week and ahalf big.  He also said that if he is measuring 12lbs when its time for him to come he would just do a csection.  I really dont want one and mentioned the possibility of inducing a week or so early if that was the case. His response was that nature has its way of taking care of things and that I would probably have him early on my own.  So... I guess we will just see.  My blood pressure is back to normal so Im back to going every other week.  

My mom decided to have the baby shower at my house so I wouldnt have to tote everything back to my house. So I have been stressing over that bc with the two kids at home and me not having alot of energy the house hasnt been up to par. My brother is going to my house today to move the bedroom furniture to different rooms for me. Olivia is going in our room and the baby is going in hers... well her room is a purplish pink color and there is no way I will have time to paint it b4 Saturday.  I guess I just want everything perfect... Oh well I will get as much done as I can.

I will try my best to keep updated on here. I hope everyone had a good weekend. SSBD to all!
thanks for your support i am exited for my bday.... on friday woooooooohoooo lol

i chickened out my blood test i am scared enough without the nurse who was doing it just startng training and having to call her boss to see if she was doing it in the right place weirdddd ::::::::::SSSSSSSSSSSS
so i ran off lol wait for my doctor to do it

dan is activly lookin for work he is a hard worker lol bless

and please understand adoption is not me stoping ttc i am still trying hard i am just not putting anything else on hold while ttc if i get preg through the process great my newborn will have a big bro or sis alredy :)

and it seems a lot easier here to adopt than over there :))))))))

love ya all good luck x
Beta was a BFN, so I go on CD3 to check out my ovaries. I don't think the left one will be back to regular size then, so I'll probably do a month of BCP's (again).
On another note, I applied for 2 jobs today, so hopefully one of them calls me back...

I'll check in later :-)

Hugs, Love, and SSBD to all :-)
It's a GIRL!!!  I'll post pics later on today, but the pic that shows her 'stuff' was so clear that the hubbie won't let me post that one.  I guess you'll have to take our word for it :)

YAYAYAYAYAY!!! :)

I hope you ladies are well this Wednesday!