Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Calling all Women of Strength...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

If you are trying to conceive for less than one year, please visit our Pregnancy: Trying to Conceive (TTC) Community

Viewing 401-515 comments:
A Strong Woman VS. A Woman Of Strength

A strong woman works out everyday to keep her body in shape…
But a woman of strength builds relationships to keep her soul in shape.

A strong woman isn't afraid of anything…
But a woman of strength shows courage in the midst of fear.

A strong woman won't let anyone get the better of her…
But a woman of strength gives the best of herself to everyone.

A strong woman makes mistakes and avoids the same in the future…
A woman of strength realiizes life's mistakes can also be unexpected blessings and capitalizes on them.

A strong woman wears a look of confidence on her face…
But a woman of strength wears grace.

A strong woman has faith that she is strong enough for the journey…
But a woman of strength has faith that it is in the journey that she will become strong.

Author Unknown

********************************************
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
Guesito: (Please send support!)
kmcarino: (On Vacation)

Leighanne: BFP - 32 weeks (doc appt 12/31)
vortex: BFP - 23 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 17 weeks (u/s 1/6, doc appt 1/20)
Jessie: BFP 12 weeks
Armyprincess: BFP - 10 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 5 weeks!

Luvkayln: CD4
Mommyin09: CD5 (u/s 1/6)
dnikki: CD10
Arlotheslug: CD11
naf38: CD14
ad_06:  CD15 (doc appt 1/7)
wishandaprayer: CD17
rachjas: CD20 (lap today)
Hannah1505: CD20
LinaG: CD27
mamatina: CD29

Candie:  2dpo!
Sexykeme78: 5dpo
Bny807: 6dpiui
Babymama: 6dpo
Keyan: 10dpo?
Pyar: 11dpo
Mrspace24: 13dpo
Shysana: 35dpo
***********************************************
Mrspace:  I'm sorry you're spotting.  If it is AF, keep the good attitude.  Just stay strong & positive.  I have lots of hope for all of us in 2009! :)

Candie: Congrats on being 2dpo!  That's great :)  Thanks for the comments about Carmello.  He's just doing so well.  We're really happy!

Arlotheslug:  I'm glad to hear Alice is doing okay.  Keep me updated.  I'll be thinking of her :)  We noticed what felt like a chip in Carmello's back yesterday, so called the people we got him from to make sure there weren't previous owners.  What a mess it would be if we took him to the vet & they called his prior owners & they wanted him back!  Anyway, the people we got him from said that they bought him at a pet store & just hadn't activated his chip.  (sigh of relief!)  Apparently he's a purebread Italian Greyhound & they're gonna forward his papers on to us.

Rachjas:  Best wishes for your surgery today!

dnikki:  Happy Anniversary!  Enjoy the concert & dinner with dh ;-)
mrspace- WHAT!? Are you freakin' kidding me!? Your OB needs to do an u/s during clomid cycles. What if you get a cyst from it? That happened to me the cycle before last. I did clomid, and ended up with a cyst for this last cycle, that's why I had to do a med-free cycle b/c you can't take more meds until your cysts are gone! You NEED to be monitered! If she doesn't agree with that, then stop seeing her now and just go to the RE where your mom lives. I gaurentee you'll be so much happier seeing an RE anyways! You are monitered so closely, and it'll take the guesswork out of when you're gonna ovulate. I left you a note, but I'm so sorry AF showed. But, I'm sooo proud of you for being so positive about it, and are already gearing up to start another round! :)

dnikki- I sent you a message! :) I'm glad you are considering going on injections if the clomid doesn't work! Like I told you in the message, the pregnancy rates are twice as high with injections than they are with clomid. I'm so excited about them, and the shots don't even hurt at all! :)

Candie- Welcome to the 2ww, and congrats on having a super dark opk and EWCM! Woo hoo! :) I really hope this is it for you sweetie! Fingers X'd!!!

Mommyin09- Ok, so I only have done 1 shot so far, and my right ovary is already killing me! Yikes! :) I can't wait for my u/s on Friday, and then yours next Tuesday! Thanks for being my iui buddy!! :) Wow! That would be soooo heartbreaking if the previous owners wanted Carmello back! :( Thanks goodness they're that nice to send you all the papers! Carmello is here to stay! ( Kisses for Carmello! :)
mrspace:  I agree with luvkayln!  I forgot to mention, when I was on clomid, I had an u/s before starting each cycle because they have to make sure you are cyst-free.  Otherwise, it's not safe to take.  Even my ob did an u/s before clomid, so maybe looking into the RE is a good idea. Good luck & let us know what you decide :)

luvkayln:  No kidding!  We lucked out :)  It was a brief few minutes of panic last night!  I am glad we're iui buddies!  It'll be interesting to find out just how close we are this time.

Candie:  I realize I keep forgetting to mention, but this cycle we decided to do iui without meds again.  We'll try that for a few more cycles before seriously considering IVF.  Last time we did iui, I think the timing was off & so this time, I'll have an u/s on cd12, since I should get my +opk on cd13 (if my pattern holds true!)  Then I should be doing iui next Thurs-Fri, somewhere in there :)

Have a great day!!!
That's so weird.  Because I have TONS of cysts on my ovaries.  Like... TONS.  I have polycystic ovary disease.  So... that's really weird.  I will definately look into some things.  
Something's wrong.  I just got a call back from the doctor's office.  They wouldn't tell me much but they said that they had my test results back and that they had some concerns.  So I tried to make an appointment for later this week and they told me that that wasn't possible.  I needed to come in immediately.  Unfortunately, I can't get off work til 12:45 (1 hour and 45 min from now) and it's a half hour drive to the doctor's office.  They said that was fine but I had to come in today.  So... I have no idea what's going on.  
mrspace- OMG! I hope everything is ok! What a way to scare the sh*t out of you, geeze! Please let us know asap what they say! How scary! ((Hugs))
mrspace - Oh dear, I am so sorry.  I hope everything is OK.  Maybe it's just something minor, but knowing that you started AF, they want to address it and get you a new plan for your meds right away.  My thoughts and prayers are with you.  As far as the u/s monitoring, my OBGYN didn't do that either.  She basically gave me the Clomid and said to just use OPK's and follow up with her if I didn't get pregnant after 3 months.  I did some research on my own and eventually called and talked to a nurse, who did get my u/s appointments for 2 of my cycles.  It's frustrating when you feel like you have to be your own doctor!  I think moving onto an RE would definitely be a better option, especially since you have PCOS.  Hang in there and let us know what happens at the doctors.
Hi Candie! Are you at home, or slackin' like me at work? haha!
Gosh, that is scary, especially because you have to wait & I'm sure you will drive yourself crazy wondering & worrying... Please let us know asap & try to relax. Let's hope it's nothing serious. Could it be that you're pregnant & you telling them you're bleeding is the concern? Hmmm... Well, I'll be thinking of you today. Stay strong :)
I guess I'm like you today, slacking big time at work! Shhh... ;)
Mommyin09-  I think we all are! LOL :)
mrspace  i hope everything is ok thinking of you

luvkaylyn mommyin09
thanks for your help with my temps  sorry i had not put af on there because i'm so dumb i didn't even realise i could chart on here so i just transfered my written temps on and forgot about af sorted it now what would i do without you guys it all confuses me so much i think because of meds i don't know now what my cycles are suppose to be last one was 23 days and luteal phase 10 days and now i'm 11dpo so should af not be here saying that i have got my pre af zit right on my nose so no chance of hiding under my fringe for the new year celebrations. oh yeh luvkayln ment to say if your ovary is paining after just one shot thats good its means the shot has started something off in there what are you taking and what dosage
Mrspace - I hope eveything is ok!  That is brutal how they scared you like that.  Hopefully it is not serious....a larger cyst or something?  Or like Mommyin09 said...maybe you are pregnant? Hopefully!  

Luvkayln & Mommyin09 - Glad to see you two cycle buddies are slackin at work!  You need to relax so as your cheerleader, I am in full support of that strategy! :)  I was able to get an appt with my family doctor tomorrow at 11:40.  Not sure what she will do but it will be good to see someone!

I'm just chillin at home today.  I think I'm going to go take a nap with my furry baby girl!

Stacey
Pyar- I'm glad Mommyin09 & I could help! :) Yeah, I was kinda thinking the same thing with my ovaries already being sore, those shots have got to be the reason! :) Yay! I'm taking Follistim, 100 iu per day until Thursday night. My next appointment is Friday morning, and they'll adjust my dose depending on what my blood works reveals. We'll get to see many, many follies ( Hopefully :) on Friday!!

Stacey- Yup, we're a bunch of slackers! And I haven't even been at work in 3 days, how terrible am I to be slackin' on my first day back! haha! The boss man is out of town, so I'm taking advantage! :) A nap sounds great! I'm jealous... That's great you have an appointment tomorrow! Can't wait to hear how it goes! :)

mrspace- Still thinkin' of you darlin'! I hope the girls are right and it's just a cyst or you're pregnant! Anxioulsy waiting for your update!

Hey everyone, I'm back. I just got back to work.  I feel awful.  That was the biggest waste of time ever.  I got down there and they immediately rushed me into this new doctor's office  (since mine is on vacation).  He comes in and tells me to take my bottoms off and get on the table. I tell him no, because I want some answers first.  Why do I need an exam? What's going on?  He proceeds to tell me that (and I quote) "If you want to get pregnant by taking clomid again this month, I need to take my bottoms of and get on the table.  End of discussion."  I was PISSED.  So he finally tells me that before he can write me another perscription of clomid he has to examine me and that I should have an exam when my period starts every cycle.  My doctor told me NOTHING about that.  So... I don't know.  But I let him examine me.  He literally shoved 3 fingers in me and then pushed around on my stomach for a minute and that was it.  It HURT!!!  He was so rough. I told him that and he said (and again, I quote) " So does childbirth".  

Then he pulled his glove off and said, okay I'll write you the script.  You can leave.  That was it!!!  I stopped him and asked him about everything else...the concerns, the injection, etc.  He said that he just wanted to examine me before he gave me the script.  That's it.  Nothing else. I asked what he was checking my ovaries for during the exam.  He said, cysts.   I asked what he felt and he said that I had no cysts.

Well I do have cysts.  SEVERAL!!  I have polycystic ovary disease so I know for a fact that I do.  I told him that I have PCOS and he looked at me like I was an idiot.  He didn't even know what it was!  So then I asked him a few more questions about my test results and so on... He told me that I needed to calm down.  I'm young and I shouldn't even be on clomid because I hadn't tried for at least TWO years.  I told him that I am not a normal patient. I've had 5 miscarriages, and I have PCOS.  He said that was no excuse, but he wrote me the script. So needless to say, I spoke with the supervisor and made sure that I will never have to see him again.  And I left in tears.  I was so upset and hurt.  I couldn't believe I was treated like that.  So I'm taking the bill (when I get it) to my normal doctor and refusing to pay.  I will not pay for being treated like that.

I almost got FIRED for having to leave work AGAIN.  Well...not really, but I could have been fired. My boss was not happy.  And all for THAT?  

Oh well. I got my script.  50mg again.  Damn.  I start it on Jan 3rd.  yay me.
mrspace - Oh my goodness!  That is terrible!  I can't believe how insensitive he was.  If they wanted to examine you before prescribing Clomid again, that's one thing, but to not give you an explanation and treat you like that is rediculous.  Well, at least you got the Clomid again.  Take care.

luvkayln - Yup, I am slacking at work today too.  :)  I was off all last week, and I really do have a lot to get done, but I just can't concentrate!  I think since we get out early tomorrow and then I'm off on Thursday, I'm just ready for the week to be done.

Stacey - That's so great that you got an appt for tomorrow.  Enjoy your afternoon napping.  I am so jealous!  :)  
Mrspace: I'm so sorry you were treated like that! :( He was very insensitive & it sounds like he was just covering his butt, realizing you hadn't been examined yet. I say that 'cause how is what he did checking for cysts?! He would have done an u/s! Ugh! I'm so sad for you that you were put through such b.s.! Now I think it's the perfect time to start looking into an RE, especially with your background. You need a respectable doctor who will have your best interest in mind. I hope you're feeling better!

Luvkayln, Stacey & Candie: I don't think I got anything done today! I feel so lazy & useless & it's almost time to go home. Yay! :) I took Friday off. So, after tomorrow, it's a 4-day weekend!

Stacey: I'm glad you got an appt! Do you think they'll do an u/s? I'll be thinking of you
tomorrow :)

Rachjas: I hope your surgery went well. Take care!

Pyar: Your luteal phase can fluctuate. 10 days is good, but closer to 14 is better. Hopefully the zit is not pre-AF! :)
mrspace- What the hell!? I'm so sorry you were treated like that, that's crazy! This is why I am TOTALLY all for an RE! They're job is to get you pregnant, and they actually care about their job! I'm glad you got another script of clomid, but I wish you would start looking into seeing an RE! Just like Mommyin09 said, with  your history, that's who you should be seeing. That's bs they got you all worked up, and had you thinking something was seriously wrong with you, all to "examine" you for cysts! I don't understand why they didn't do an u/s if he was really going to examine you for cysts! Sounds like a weirdo to me!! Hopefully  you feel better now, and I really hope your boss isn't too mad at you!

Candie , mommyin09 & Stacey- I had a lot of work to do today too, since I was off the last 3 days, but I just couldn't motivate myself either! I think it's the holiday's and being off so much in 2 weeks, it makes us lazy! :) I got all my work done, barely! haha! Oh guess what! I gave myself my shot tonight! I was so proud! My ovaries are really throbbing now! I hope they're growing, growing, growing!!!! :)
Mrspace - That is awful.  What a moron that guy is!  Sorry you were treated that way.  To get you upset and then treat you with disrespect is unacceptable.  They should be doing an u/s to check for cysts!  The good news is you got the clomid and are ready to go!  Definitely talk to your doctor and don't pay for that.  And I completely agree that you should be seeing an RE.  Get a referral from your doctor!!  BTW - I did not have u/s with any of my clomid cycles either and I did 6!  I had no idea you should and my OBGYN did not suggest it.  That concerns me about my OBGYN!

Luvkayln - Woo hoo to you doing your shots!  I found the pen made it so much easier than regular needles!  You will do fine.  And you already feel your ovaries?  Wow!  I bet you are sensitive to the injections just like I was.  When is your first u/s to check the status of your follies?  Come on follies...grow grow grow!!  Speaking of lazy, I honestly don't know how I am going to do any work when I go back Jan 5th!!!

Mommyin09 - I wish I could have an u/s tomorrow but I don't think my family doctor has one at her office.  I would have to be referred to some other clinic and I would just prefer to go to my REs next week.  They better have me in for an u/s next week!  I'm starting to get a bit anxious!  I think you guys are doing the right thing to try IUI before moving to IVF.  We tried and I'm glad we did because I know that IVF was necessary.  Plus if IUI works, it is much cheaper!  So it's worth it and it's nice to know that IVF is there for you if you need it....which you hopefully won't!!

Candie - Glad to see you were slacking today too!  You will have lots of nap time with Nittany over the looong weekend.  So glad you are in the tww again!  I'm praying that your BFP will be that start of the New Year!!

I'll check in tomorrow after my doctor appt!  
mrspace: I am sooo sorry you were treated like that! That is complete BS! If he was really concerned about cysts, he should have done an internal u/s also. I know how insensitive docs can be, especially at our age (I just turned 23). I found an awesome RE! I was 20 and got p/g by IUI the first time, now I have taken clomid for a year and have done IUI's twice per cycle.... I also have PCOS but also have endometriosis  (severe).
Try to hang in there until you regular doc gets back and find and RE ASAP!!
Good Luck!!
MommyIn09-There is a Cahnce i could of od eary yes but unlikely i dont n my body is everywere i thought i would mark it for the 1st month since september and no o arrrhhhggg i hate this somtimes i hope i get my help Jan xxxx And its good ur exited im exited for you good luuck ur so kind i wudnt no my cd sometimes if it wasnt for you lolxx

Mrspace-How old are you? im 21 i get the age thing all the time they wont help me at all i will get it sorted jan been trying 16 noths now so i hope it will be my turn soon.....Wow what a day u have had huh!!!

Stacey-Me to we need some new year BFPS!!!

Luvkayln-Good luck with your Shots XXXX

Rachjas-I hope your surgery went well. Take care! xx

Candie- Welcome to the 2ww I wish i could join u no o yet! Cd20

Well Ladies i just WAnna o and see a bfp for new year carnt wait to hold my baby and i want lots lol so glad i started young now...My mom said the sweetes thing today she is now also sick of the docs messing me around so she is taking me jan to lay the law down lol
i was sobing on the phone she said' i carnt wait to be a nan and you will make me so proud hannah its going to be so special and you are going to be an amazing mom she said belive me babe it will happen take it in your stride your strong and ur lil baby will be to .......
Omg Waterworks or what i do love her xxxxxx
Thanks to all of you for the nice comments. I had a rough day yesterday, for sure.  But I woke up this morning with a positive attitude and a smile on my face!  I'm CD2 which means that we're ready to start again.  DH and I sat down last night and made a list of positive things that are going on right now with our TTC.  First off...AF showed up ON ITS OWN!  That's a huge step!  For almost 4 months now it hasn't shown up on its own because I wasn't ovulating and I was all screwed up.  Last month I started the progesterone pills to trigger it.  This month...no pills necessary.  So that's awesome.  My body got the jump start it needed with that!  We got the prescription for clomid so we can start up again.  DH had a great positive thing for the list (and it made me so happy that HE thought of this).  He said that another positive is that we've been through one round now.  So we know how it works and it won't be as much stress on us this time.  Which is so true!  Last month was the first month of pills and hormones and charting and timing BD and all of that.  So it was very stressful.  I dealt the best I could but he was a wreck.  He just felt pushed around (having to do this on this day or that on that day) and felt helpless.  So this month we know what we're getting into.  And you know what... maybe God doesn't want us to have children.  As terrible as that is for me to say, it could be true!  But we love each other and we have a wonderful life.  I know that something amazing is in store for us!  You never know.  One of my mom's friends... she's 40 right now. But she went into early menopause at 21!!!!  Crazy!  So no kids for her.  They had to do an emergency hysterectomy on her and it was just bad.  They tried adoption a few times but it never went through.  Then, two years ago, this baby just fell into their lives.  Her husband works at a rehab clinic and there was a girl there (15yrs old) addicted to cocaine, 9 months pregnant.  She delivered and didn't want the baby.  GAVE THE BABY TO THEM!  And now they have a precious little girl who's 2 years old and the light of their lives.  So we just never know what's in store for us!  I know that's a long story but I just had to share how I'm feeling today!

luvkayln- I am so excited for us this cycle.  I have great hopes for the both of us!  I have a feeling that sometime soon we'll both be shopping with our big ol' baby bumps!

mommyin09- As always, thanks for doing a wonderful job with this thread.  It's a help to all of us!  You are a fantastic person and you have such a big heart.  I can't wait to see what God has in store for you. Oh, and I started looking for an RE yesterday. I don't know when I'll move to an RE's office, though. Probably after the next round of clomid if I don't get pg.

hannah- I am 22 years old.  Yes, young, but we've been through a lot.  I tried to explain that to the nurse yesterday after she told me "This process takes years and you're only 22, you have PLENTY of time".  Obviously they did not read my chart.  So it's very frustrating.  But that's okay.  We'll get through it.  

stacey- So when do you find out how many little one's you're having? I'm so excited for you. I know I say that everyday but I get excited for you everyday!  You give me hope!  Thanks for being so supportive and so sweet!

candie- You're right, no patient should ever be treated that way.  Thanks for the support and encouragement.  I'm glad yesterday is over lol.  How are you doing?

everyone else-  Lots of luck in 2009!  Happy New Year everyone!
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
Guesito: (Please send support!)
kmcarino: (On Vacation)

vortex: BFP - 23 weeks
Jessie: BFP 12 weeks
Armyprincess: BFP - 10 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 5 weeks! (doc appt today)

Mrspace:  CD2
Luvkayln: CD5
Mommyin09: CD6 (u/s 1/6)
dnikki: CD11
Arlotheslug: CD12
naf38: CD15
ad_06:  CD16 (doc appt 1/7)
wishandaprayer: CD18
rachjas: CD21
Hannah1505: CD21
LinaG: CD28
mamatina: CD30

Candie:  3dpo
Sexykeme78: 6dpo
Bny807: 7dpiui
Babymama: 7dpo
Keyan: 11dpo?
Pyar: 12dpo  
Shysana: 36dpo

Mrspace:  Thanks for such sweet words :)  I'm glad you're feeling better & positive yet again!  It's so helpful to have an amazing, supportive dh along for the ride, isn't it?!  I couldn't get through all this without mine ;-)  That's great that AF showed on its own!  Maybe your body is getting regulated & you won't even need the RE afterall :)  Best of luck to you & dh!  Stay strong!

dnikki:  How was the concert?

Stacey:  Can't wait to hear how your appt goes!  Yeah, I don't blame you.  I'd wait for my doc, too.  Will you call Monday for an appt?  Like mrspace has said, I'm so excited for you, too & you give me so much hope!!! :)

luvkayln:  I'm glad you got your work done!  I didn't have any.  My judge is off, so I'm considered a "floater" & I was just on call in my office.  So, I was online, talking to my friend next door, just wasting time!   Looks like today will be part 2! :)  I'm so proud of you that you are doing your injections yourself!!!  That's awesome!  And how exciting that you're already feeling your ovaries hard at work!  Maybe your doc's comment about having a "litter" is right... ;)  Will you have an u/s on Friday?  Have a great day!!!

hannah:  Thanks!  You're very sweet.  Maybe you did O & just didn't catch it, but then again, some people O later than others, so keep up the bd just in case! ;-)  Aren't moms just the best?!  How sweet of her to go to bat for you.  My mom just surprised me, too.  She actually offered to loan us money for IVF & I just thought that was so sweet...  We're not sure if we'll accept it.  We'd like to just pay for it & not have to worry about paying anyone back, but it was just too sweet of her to offer :)

Rachjas:  I hope your lap went well! :)

Keyan:  Enjoy your day! :)

Well, dh & I are both working today, so it's the first day for our little Carmello to be home alone.  I'm sure he'll do well, but since it's the first day, I'll be a little anxious.  He is such a cutie! It's amazing how quickly you can fall in love ;-)

Have a safe & Happy New Year, everyone!!!
mrspace being young and ttc is a battle on its own just trying to explain to people i feel like i have to justify it to ppl apart from ppl in here well actually ppl have said in the past on here im young and i say so what we all want the same thing we should be treated no different but im am so glad i started young!! good luck to you i hope you feel better and by the way the doctors always say that to me to they go home and sleep at nyt its us left hurt xxx good luck for 2009

Mommyin09 if the ivf works i dont think it ill be a pain paying it back u will be so high with happiness u will hand over the money imagine the gift your mm would of gave you
moms are tyhe best i have a great family who carnt wait to welcme my little one im so exited my lil sis always says how beautiful it will be and how she will spend all her pocket money on her neice/nephew lol bless her good luck for 2009 it will be our year i just no it xx
Stacey - Can't wait to hear how the appt went!  Thanks for your kind words, I would love a BFP to start of the new year too!  The idea of a long weekend is nice, but I'm working Friday.  :(  The others are right, you are such a source of hope for all of us as we begin the new year!

mommyin09 - That was so nice of your mom to make that offer.  I know what you mean, you'd like to do it on your own, but it's such a great feeling knowing that our parents woudl do anything for us, even though we're adults now.  I hope Carmello has a good day.  I bet he'll need some extra cuddle time tonight.  :)

hannah - Your mom sounds so sweet!  My mom is the best too, although we haven't told our families we're ttc yet.  I hope you O soon!

mrspace - Glad you are feeling better today.  It's so depressing when AF shows up, but then it's time to get excited again for the next try.  I think you're right, you should have a lot less stress this time since you know what to expect on the Clomid.  I was totally stressed out my first cycle on it too because you have no idea how your body is going to respond.  
To all of my friends...

As 2008 comes to an end, I just wanted to let everyone know how very blessed I feel to have found such wonderful women to share this experience with.

For those of us that are still in the midst of TTC with all the ups and downs of AF, OPK's, BBT, BD, IUI, and IVF, I hope that the new year brings a renewed sense of hope and faith for us all.  I pray that all of our struggles come to an end and we will all be blessed with the great joy of a family in 2009.

For those of you that are living the wonderful pregnant life, I want you to know that my heart is so happy for you all.  I pray that the new year brings you and your DH's much happiness with the blessing of a healthy little one.

Happy New Year!
This won't be long.. I am in pain.  The lap went extremely well.  My 'bad' side was flattened when she got inside.  She was able to open it.  She said she isn't sure how long it will stay open.  The persistent cyst on that side.. she was unable to take it out because it was on the inside.  She didn't want to take a risk.  On my good cyst, I had very little scar tissue.. she did clean in off.  I have a perscription for femara 2.5mg CD 3-7.  I should start AF next week ( I am on BC this cycle.. start sugar pills this Sunday).  At my pre-appt Monday, she mentioned...IVF.  SHe was very nervous about even doing in this LAP.  I have had 2 surgeries on my abdomenal (abdominal) area before... she told me of this risk(s) with hitting my bowels... She said we could just not do this surgery and go to IVF..or do the surgery to know what it going on... I wanted to do it... SHe said if she got in and had a hard time seeing due to the tissue she would just stop.  But, she didn't have to worry about that after all.  I have four operative areas.. on in my belly.. on right above my pantyline.. one on the right and one on the right.  My husband says I look like a baseball diamond. : ) I think I am in sooo much pain to to my previous surgeries. I am sooo bloated.  I can sit down pretty well.. but standing up is horrible.   My post-op is 1/9...but that time I should be on the meds already... I am looking forwards to hearing many of us getting our BFPs in this new year..
Good afternoon my friends,

I hope everyone has something nice planned to bring in the New Year?...2009!  The year that will bring in many many more BFPs!!  It's really nice starting a new year!

My doc appt went well but I didn't really find out too much new information.  It was more like an annual check up - height, weight, blood, urine, pap test, breast exam...fun fun!!  There were a number of forms to fill out and forward to my OBGYN and my doctor confirmed that I would be meeting with her and my RE up until about 12 weeks and then would start meeting with my OBGYN.  My due date is around Sept 3 :)  So not a lot of new info but more tests out of the way.  I have seriously had so many people poking around my va-jay-jay in the last few months!!  When will it ever end??? :)  And I am definitely calling my RE on Monday to see when I can get an u/s...I will be 6 weeks so they should be able to see something!!  

Candie - Your note is so lovely and true.  Written in the wonderful Candie way!  I totally agree and just know that there will be many more BFPs in 2009.  And I am so happy to give you ladies hope.  I really should give you hope!  We tried for over 3 years through many procedures and attempts...and it happened for us!  It will happen for all of you.  It is just a matter of time.  Sorry you have to work on Friday :(

Mommyin09 - That is so wonderful of your mom to offer you help.  That just made me tear up!  Even if you don't take her up on the offer, it sounds like she will support in any way you need her to.  That is great.  I hope Carmello does ok on his own!  I'm sure he will be fine!  I remember Honey's first day at home and I rushed to see her.  She had no problems.  I only figured out later that she would go upstairs and sleep on our bed all day!!  She still does it :)  He will do fine...just needs to get used to your routines!

Mrspace - Glad you are feeling better.  What a great idea to write down all of the positives!  And there are a lot of them.  You will have children...it will happen.  You have been pregnant before and it will happen again.  

Hannah - Mom's are wonderful for their support.  I'm glad she is going to help you through the process.  I would be very annoyed if people told me I am too young.  (I am not of course but it would be irrelevant!)  All the best and hope you get your BFP early in the new year!

Luvkayln - Hope your injections are going well!  On to a new year my friend with a lot of new hope!  Your bfp is so close I just know it.  I am really excited about this cycle for you.

Rachjas - I hope you feel better soon.  I'm glad the surgery was able to take care of a lot of issues and that you can move on soon.  It will all be worth it when you got your BFP.

Happy New Year to everyone...2009 will be a great year!  I honestly would not have had all the bright spots in this difficult journey without all of you and I thank you.  I'm really excited to see more BFPs roll in.  It will happen for all of you...it is just one day, and one cycle at a time.

Talk to you all in 2009 :)
Stacey
Ok New Year so fresh start and new hopes for me and all of us.... Calling  my RE next week to schedule an appt to see how soon I can have a FET done. Have 3 little ones waiting for me and im hoping one of them is a very sticky one YEY! I wish everyone a happy new year with lots of happy healthy pregnancies and babies. Its very tough but we can do it!!! Love, Kisses & Hugs!!

hello everyone!! A quick drop to wish you all a blessed 2009! Thank you all for being so supportive, like I told Mommyin09, we have a special bond, we are TTC journey sisters, this bond is hard for others to understand, and I am very happy to have met you all in 2008, I will be praying that 2009 brings to all of us all that our hearts desire, especially a healthy pregnancy and baby.

I hope everyone has a great New Year's eve and a  very Bless 2009.....see you all back in 2009!!!!

Happy New Year!!!
Hey ladies! Just wanted to check in and wish everyone a happy new year!! :) I feel very lucky to have found all you wonderful ladies! You all keep me strong, and I love you all for it! :) I hope everyone has a great NYE, and I'll toast my glass to each and everyone of my friends! :) Sean and I are going out with friends for a few friends. I have to wake him up first! lol I'll check in tomorrow! Here's to a blessed new year for us all! :)
Guesito:  I'm so happy you've decided to go forward with the FET!  May you have a blessed New Year & may your embryos be extra sticky!!! :)

rachjas:  I'm sorry you're in so much pain.  It sounds like you've been through quite a bit.  Take care of yourself & before you know it, you'll be going in to see how the femara is working!

Hannah:  No, you're right.  It won't be a pain to pay it back.  Our plan was to try IVF in March, after iui & we should have the money by then.  I totally appreciate my mom's offer, but it will be even better if we can pay for it up front & then just enjoy.  I know she'll be happy either way :)

Stacey:  That's cute!  Honey made herself perfectly comfortable :)  We have the potty training issue with Carmelo still & so when we're gone, we have him in our back room (where we lived during the remodel), which has a doggy door to the backyard.  He did so good today!  I came home early & he was perfectly fine, of course.  We played a bit, he ate & now he's pooped! :)  I'm glad your appt went well.  I hope you get an early appt next week!!!  You're right, you deserve this BFP & you absolutely give us hope.  You've been through so much & I'm just so happy you'll be ringing in the New Year with a glass of juice ;-)  Have a Happy New Year, my dear friend!

Candie:  Very nicely said, my friend :)  Good things are in store for all of us in 2009!  We've been through so much & the support we give to one another has made it so much easier to deal with the low times & even more exciting to share the happy times.  Take care!!!

Keyan:  Yes, we are all sisters in this crazy ttc journey!  I feel so fortunate to have met you & a few others, and formed such a strong bond :)  You're an amazing woman & friend and I pray for many blessings for you & your wonderful dh in the coming year :)

Luvkayln:  Happy New Year to you, too, my sweet friend & cycle buddy! :)  You have been such a big support & I so appreciate your friendship!  Let's pray that 2009 is our year! :)

Arlotheslug:  You're the one who usually has fun plans!  Anything planned for tonight?  I'm always thinking of you & keeping you in my prayers.  I feel like there are big plans in store for you & dh!  I'm glad you're back with us.  Have a Happy New Year! :)

Well, I hope you all have a safe & Happy New Year!  May 2009 move us all out of the "infertility" category :)  And to those who are already blessed, may you have a healthy & happy pregnancy! :)
HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!!!!!!

x x x x x
*****HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE******

I want to thank all of you wonderful ladies for giving me the strength, hope, encouragement and support to keep on this ttc journey. I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't found this site when I m/c.
Everyone, please be safe tonight and throughout!
                        ***Here's to many, many BFP's in 2009!!***
Thank you tons!!!

Much love, hugs and SSBD!!
candie-how come you have not tld them if you dont want to ansew i understand and my moms the best we had a great new year how was yours x

Stacey-again im soo exited for you and i hope i get my bfp sooooonn happy new year...what a start to 2009 xx

mommy 09- it would be good if you could pay yourself yes but wither way i hope itbrings you good if you pay upfront and god forbid it dont work (i really hope its not the case) your moms offer would dtill be there so then u have to chances as long as you get your bfp i havr to pay taxs for my doc and there useless so im going to pay private its so expensive but every penny is worth it to start our new year we going to have a look for a 3 bed house room for our family i no my bfp is coming soon and hope everyone has the same luck xx

well im glad to see the back of 08 it was a hard year for me it wernt till i joined women of strengh i started to feel the support thakyou my ttc freinds and stacey your my insperation to keep going xx
Happy & blessed year 2009!
I'm very happy that I found very honest & wonderful people here, who make my everyday life very bright and amazing two! Thank U very much from my heart to all my new sisters!!:)

Wish all of us to became mothers sooner or later in this year!:) There is enough time for that 12 months a head. for all of us here:-)
Leighanne is first, God bless her and take care of her and her baby angel BOY!!! Hugs 2 her!

God bless U all and happy and relaxed holiday days!!

Hugs & kisses for all of you, starting in this new year 2009 :)))
LinaG
Mamushko - thank you for a nice note. God bless U & your DH with an angel this year! Thank U very much also for taking care of all of us, for a wonderful job that U are doing with all our charts! You are really like my bigger sister who take care of me!!!!:) Thank UUUUU!:)

As I told u before my AF doesn't late ever/ yet:), and I'm today on CD 1:) I'm not sorry at all but I'm sure that I started this year with AF, & I hope that this year in any month from now AF will be forgotten soon!:)

How was your NYE?
Me & DH stayed at home all alone, we were really tired from guests previously so decided to not go with friends, just to stay and relax at home. This was first NYE in my life and in my DH life that we were alone. We had fun though, eat, drink, watch TV, movies:)
My DF called me on 12:02 on the phone & I was very happy, he surprised and made me happy, he is very sick but he is in therapy that helps him and keep him in life, he had 2 strokes and 1 hart attach this September & I thought he will be sleeping that time but the phone ring & it was him! Yea I was very happy! Thank U Lord, bless my dad!:)

U cant believe what happened today, we wake up, I went in the kitchen to prepare cafe, my DH turned TV on & on National Geographic channel there was a documentary showing mothers delivering babies: twins, triples and four babies. WOW It was amazing and beautiful!! God bless them all. I think that that is a sign for us and I hope that to be for real in our lives 2!:)

Hugs & kisses,
Lina

just popping in to wish everyone a very Happy New Year, and hopefully there will be many more BFP's in 2009.
Happy New Year everyone!  

Im sorry I have been gone for so long.  I havent been able to get on at work bc the big boss has been in for the last month trying to get everything ready for when state comes in.  Then for some reason the internet at the house wasnt working... the company gave us a credit to our account so i guess that is ok.  

The kids have been sick.  William is completely better but not Olivia.  She had a febrile seizure the day after Christmas and turned blue.  It was just me and the kids in the middle of walmart.  It was horrible.  I did what you are suppose to do when anyone has a seizure but I was still horrified.  We road in an ambulance(which William loved) and was in the ER for 5-6 hrs.  I really thought she died bc she went limp in my hands.  They said that she may have another one but its unlikely.  High fever is what can trigger it. Worse day of my life.

The baby and I are doing good.  I go back to the doctor on Jan 19th and we will know what it is Feb 16th.  

I hope everyone is doing well!
Happy New Year everyone!!

I'm CD12 and my CBE monitor is still reading a High fertility...I talked to my RE's office and I almost always O'd on CD13 while on clomid. Only once did I O on CD15....This monitor better work for the money I paid for it!!
I can feel both my ovaries gearing up...they are like persistant PMS cramps mostly with an aching to it...

DH and I celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary on the 30th (our anniversary was actually last night...), and we went to see Trans Siberian Orchestra. What an AWESOME show!! We had so much fun there...we went out for dinner afterwards and it was nice to be by ourselves lol :-) MIL and "friend" watched DS for us.

Today is DH's birthday...I was going to cook him his birthday dinner but then we talked to his mom and she asked us if we wanted to go there. Well, I don't have to cook so that's nice lol :-)

I hope everyone had a happy and safe night last night and I will check in with all you ladies a bit later :-)

Hugs, Love and SSBD to all :-)
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
Guesito: (Please send support!)
kmcarino: (On Vacation)
naf38: (traveling home to Australia)

vortex: BFP - 24 weeks
Jessie: BFP 13 weeks (doc appt 1/19, 2/16)
Armyprincess: BFP - 11 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 5 weeks!

LinaG: CD1
Mrspace:  CD3
Luvkayln: CD6
Mommyin09: CD7 (u/s 1/6)
dnikki: CD12
Arlotheslug: CD13  
ad_06:  CD17 (doc appt 1/7)
rachjas: CD22
Hannah1505: CD22
mamatina: CD31 (any news?)

Candie:  4dpo
Sexykeme78: 7dpo
Babymama: 8dpo
Keyan: 12dpo?
Pyar: 13dpo  
Shysana: 37dpo (any news?)

Good morning & Happy New Year!!!  I hope everyone stayed safe & has a nice, relaxing day today :)

Lina:  Sorry about AF :(  I'm happy you have such a positive attitude!  That's right, start the new year with AF & then hopefully you can forget about her for the rest of the year ;)  You are always so positive & supportive to us all & it is greatly appreciated!  Dh & I stayed home last night, too.  He had to work at 6a.m. this morning, so we got dinner from our favorite Italian place, watched a movie & hung out with our new addition, Carmelo :)  It was a nice night.

Jessie:  It's good to hear from you :)  Sorry little Olivia had such a scare!  I'm happy to hear she's doing well.  I can only imagine how frightening that was for you!  My sister's daughter had the same thing happen when she was 2 & fortunately she, like Olivia, was in good hands.  Take care! :)

dnikki:  Congrats on your anniversary!  The concert & dinner sounds like fun :)  Happy b-day to dh!!!  Are you using meds this time, iui?  Well, so far it sounds like your monitor is doing its job.  Hopefully it switches to "peak" fertility tomorrow :)  Good luck!!!

Hannah:  There are a few of us who haven't told our families we're ttc.  I'm one of them.  I finally told my mom after my HSG exam because my findings showed a t-shaped uterus, which could be caused by my mom being given a drug called DES while pregnant with me.  So, I had to ask her & then spilled the beans.  I just recently told my mother-in-law as well.  I hadn't told them in the beginning (it's been almost 2 years now!) because I didn't want them getting their hopes up & it was stressful enough wondering why it wasn't happening & going through so many tests, I didn't want to upset my mom & MIL as well.  The roles have reversed & I'm now trying to "protect" their feelings, you know?  Anyway, you're right.  '08 is behind us & only good things will come in '09!  Best wishes to you :)
mommyin09 i wish i had never told some people actually because then they ask every month and its hard but m glad i have my moms support a told her straight away i never new it would be this hard but it has made me a stronger person and i know i will  appriciate it i have a feeling 09 is gonna be a good one to i just hope im not sat her in 2010 saying the same thing xx
heyyyy just to let you all no i have put some pics on my profile if yu wanna look and comment u no u wanna lol happy new year again xx
Hi all!!!

Did everyone have a good new year ???
Hey all! I hope everyone had a great NYE yesterday! I know I did! I don't think I went to bed until 5 am today! But I got right up and started cleaning the house, it needed it! :)

Mommyin09- Thanks for the note! I know it's so true! I feel like this will be a great year for us all!! I'm so excited for my appointment in the morning! They're doing blood work and an u/s to check my follies. I can't wait to see how many are devoloping. My ovaries have been very, very crampy since I started the meds, so hopefully that's a good sign. What did you and dh do last night? We went out with friends. Sean hardly drank, only a few beers. I had 2 bottles of wine to myself! I hope Carmello was a good boy while you and dh were at work yesterday! I'll update you asap tomorrow how my appointment went! :)

dnikki- I'm glad you and dh had a wonderful anniversary! Happy birthday to your dh!! :)That's great your ovaries are feeling crampy, and your moniter is reading high. I'm sure it'll say peak before long! Get ready for your 2ww! Good luck!! :)

Stacey- I can't wait till your 6 week appointment! I was exactly 6 weeks when I found out I was pregnant with Kayln, and I saw her h/b and it just melted my heart! :) I hope you get an u/s and get to see your little one ( or two)! :) Thanks for the encouragement for my cycle! I can't wait till tomorrow! Hope you and dh had a wonderful NYE! What a way to start your new year's! You are very blessed! :)

Candie- I agree with Stacey! Your post was beautifully written, and much appreciated by us all! :)  2009 will be a blessed year for us all!! I hope you and dh had a good time last night!

Hope everyone had a safe and wonderful new years. The husbands semen anaylsis came back great. Doc just wants to check some different hormones on him now. We are trying naturally this month and see what that brings us. Good luck to all of you girls!
Good morning friends and Happy New Year!

DH and I had a quiet New Year's eve with friends.  We had a nice dinner and watched some of the New Year's eve shows.  Our friends have a 2 year old and I wasn't able to drink obviously so we just had a quiet but fun time. Honey was with us and had a nice time sleeping by our feet :)

I have had a terrible case of paranoia set it.  I feel like my symptoms are not progressing and are even going away.  I was expecting that the nausea would be worse by now and it isn't...almost non-existent.  The hunger pains I was experiencing before are milder.  I don't have to pee a lot and my bbs are sore...but no more sore than they were a week ago when I found out.  I have a sickening feeling that the baby has stopped growing.  I'm trying to stay positive but I feel like I can't find the signs that everything is ok.  I wish I had terrible morning sickness or something to tell me it is all ok.  I have read about a lot of other ladies in my same timing and they seem to have more symptoms.  Ugh...I wish I didn't feel like this.  A couple of days ago were some of the happiest days I have ever had.  I had a blood test on Dec 31st and I am supposed to get a call today with confimation of the pregnancy...so I will be calling them to get those results.  I also want to try and get in for an u/s on Monday.  I can't wait.  It is such a horrible feeling and i feel like I can't do anything until Monday.  Dh just wants me to stay positive and I really am trying.  I just hope that this is me and not something bad happening.  I guess after over 3 years of trying the thought of losing this pregnancy is overwhelming.  I feel like it would crush me.  I hope it is all in my head!

Luvkayln - I really do look forward to your result from your u/s tomorrow!  Your follies are definitely growing.  Glad you had a good New Year's eve!  2 bottles of wine to yourself??  How does a little thing like you drink 2 bottles!?  I would be on the floor and then in the toilet!!! :)  Glad you had fun!  

Mommyin09 - I hope you, dh and Carmello did something nice to bring in the New Year.  Your IUI is coming up fast!

stacey
sorry to hear how you feeling i hope things pick up for you i suppose after waiting so long its hard to believe its not going to be snatched away from you

luvkayln is your appt today can't wait i have a good feeling bout your follies its so exciting

hannah i know how you feel when people go on bout your age i have the same thing but the other end i recently turned 40 and am constantly reminded that shouldn't have left it so long (like i knew)

as for me i had a quiet nye with dh my daughter went to the fathers for the first time ever for new years she back now and is adament that was the first and last poor thing it took this to realise how good she has it at home.anyway i'm now 14dpo and couldn't resist i tested this morning BFN but thats fine i'm waiting to hear bout my ivf the clinic havent had time to meet and decide because of the holidays i didn't have my hopes up this month but theres always that hope deep inside me every month anyways this way by the time i do ivf i would have had two natural cycles without any meds messing my body up i'm just going to focus on being as healthy as possible before we try it

mommyin09 not long now how you feeling
Stacey: I feel aweful that you feel this way...but you need to try to stay + (easier said than done...) The thing with most of us ttc concieve (conceive) is we analyze EVERYTHING! Okay, most of the time we can overanalyze lol. When I got p/g with DS, about the first week or so I had ot pee all the time, had to eat non stop, but that went away fairly quick. My RE had me come in literally every other day for about 3 weeks to draw my hCG level. Everything is going to be okay! It's a brand new year, and it's a year for miracles :-)

I POAS for my monitor yet again this a.m...got my PEAK READING!!! Wooo-Hooo :-) DH and I BD'd last night...do you all think we should again tonight and tomorrow night also? My abdomin (abdomen) is feeling achy - still like af is coming but obviously its just my follies...PRAY PRAY PRAY that those swimmers get one of them lol!!!

Ladies, I have a good feeling about this year...12 new months to get all your BFP's! It will happen!!!

Hugs, Love and SSBD to all
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
Guesito: (Please send support!)
kmcarino: (On Vacation)
naf38: (traveling home to Australia)

vortex: BFP - 24 weeks
Armyprincess: BFP - 11 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 5 weeks!

LinaG: CD2
Mrspace:  CD4
Luvkayln: CD7 (u/s today!)
Mommyin09: CD8 (u/s 1/6)
dnikki: CD13
Arlotheslug: CD14  
ad_06:  CD18 (doc appt 1/7)
rachjas: CD23
Hannah1505: CD23
mamatina: CD32 (any news?)

Candie:  5dpo
Sexykeme78: 8dpo
Babymama: 9dpo
Keyan: 13dpo?
Pyar: 14dpo  
Shysana: 38dpo (any news?)

Stacey:  I'm so sorry you're feeling this way :(  I agree with dnikki that we overanalyze our bodies too much & it's true, after ttc for so long, it's hard to just believe everything will be okay.  I hope you get an u/s a.s.a.p. to relieve your worries.  Try to stay positive!  You will be in my thoughts & prayers :)

luvkayln:  Sounds like you had a fun time. How the heck did you get up & clean after all that?! :)  I can't wait to hear how your appt goes today!  I'm sure your injections are working their magic & those follies are growing & growing!

pyar:  Let us know when you hear from your doc about IVF.  I get the questions, too, about why we waited so long & don't I know how difficult it is as I get older, etc.  Ugh!  Then there's the people who say, oh, I just assumed you didn't want any children...  Hopefully this is our year! :)  I'm doing well.  I have my u/s on Tues & then iui later next week.  It is coming up fast! :)

dnikki:  Woo-Hoo for a peak reading!!!  Yeah, I would bd at least tonight & probably tomorrow as well, just to cover your bases.  Hey, just in time to top of your anniversary & dh's b-day, huh?!  The abdominal pain could be 'cause you're O'ing ;)   Best wishes!
mommyin09: Thanks!! How are you doing this cycle?

Well, I am a bit stressed out at the moment. Last night I had a dream that DH was sent overseas (he's a Marine). I told him that this morning and he replied back that there is a chance in Feb. that he will be sent over. *silently wants to bawl...* I know there is always a chance, but we've been soooo lucky that he hasn't a had to go back over....I asked him when he would find out, and he said probably two weeks before he would have to leave if he gets sent over...Seriously? 2 Weeks?? Oh, I HATE this. Why can't all this c r a p just be done with in those countries????
Good morning everyone!

I'm CD4 today and the cramping and clots haven't gotten any better.  DH and I talked about it (since we're both so nervous about it) and if it doesn't let up even a little by Monday, we're calling the doctor.  It's just as bad as it was before my emergency surgery last summer.  

I have a very positive outlook for this month.  I'm a little worried since I'm still on 50mg of clomid, but I ovulated last time so...this time will hopefully be even better.  We'll just have to see!!  I'm still looking for any tricks that could help us!  We want this to work this month!

DH and I spent new years eve apart because he had to work.  Again.  He always has to work. But it's okay.  I had a fun time with some friends and I ended up learning how to knit a new scarf!  I've been working on it ever since!  I can't wait to finish it and post pictures!  I also played Wii all night, which was a blast.  I had a wine cooler too.  First drink since my wedding.  I hope it was okay.  I figured that I'm on my period and I don't start clomid til Saturday.... so I'm hoping it was okay.

mommyin09- I hope you had a great new years!  I have very high hopes for us all this  year.  It's going to be an amazing year, I can just feel it!  As always, thank you for all the support and you're doing such a wonderful job on the thread!  You are a pilar of strength to us all.

luvkayln- 2 bottles of wine?  I would be right there with Stacey, on the floor then in the toilet!  I'm such a light weight.  Ha ha.  I'm looking forward to our shopping trip!  I know it'll happen soon and we'll both have bumps to walk around with!

stacey- I'm sorry that you're feeling so anxious.  Don't worry.  It'll be okay.  You are such a wonderful person and I know that everything will be okay!  Let us know what the test results say today!  And hopefully you'll get that u/s on Monday!  I can't wait!

dnikki- Congrats on the +OPK!  And have fun BD'ing! ;)

Happy New Year to all!  It's our year ladies!
Happy New Year everyone!  DH and I had a quiet evening too.  Went to my parents and played Wii and some other games.  Yesterday was our busy day, watching Penn State in the Rose Bowl with 17 people at our house!  So sad that they lost.  :(  I am pooped today!  Wish I didn't have to be at work.

mommyin09 - I'm so glad that you, DH, Huck, and Carmello had a nice new year's.  I am all about quiet evenings at home.  I'm not sure why, but I really do feel much more at peace lately and I really do feel a lot better about everything. I know 2009 will be a much better year for us all!

luvkayln - Wow, I agree with the others!  I have 2 glasses of wine and I'm ready to pass out.  :)  I hope you are right and 2009 is a great year.  Hope you see lots of nice follies on u/s today!

Stacey - That's so funny that Honey sleeps on your bed all day.  That's what Nittany does too!  What big babies they are.  :)  Some people can't believe we let him do that, but they're part of the family, right?  I'm so sorry you're feeling a little anxious.  I think since we've all been at this so long, it's only natural to be afraid that something may happen.  It's so sad how infertility makes us lose our innocence.  Everyone is different though, and just because you don't have all the strong symptoms, that doesn't mean anything is wrong.  Take care of yourself dear and i'm sure everything will be OK.  Hope you are able to get your u/s on Monday.    

Keyan - Hope you had a nice new years.  How are things going for you?  I really hope you and all of my dear friends are blessed in the new year.

mrspace - That's a bummer that DH had to work on new years, but I'm glad you had a nice time.  I'd love to see pictures of the new scarf.  I hope your bleeding gets better, take care.

dnikki - Sounds like you guys had a great anniversary.  I've heard that's a good concert to go to.  I know you love your DS, but I'm sure it was nice for mommy and daddy to have some alone time.  I'm so sorry for what you have to go through with DH.  One of our best friends is a Marine and he goes through that too.  He's already been in Iraq twice and it's been so hard on his wife and 2 kids.  They just moved from NC to KS over the summer for him to attend some type of school and they are planning to move again this summer once he finds out the next place he'll be stationed.  I admire all those in the military and their families as well.  You are all very strong people.

jmh2005 - Great news about your DH's SA.  Hope the rest of the tests go OK.  Good luck this cycle!

LinaG - Thanks for the good 2009 wishes.  I think you're right, we will all have a better year.  It's so nice having everyone's support.

Hannah - Yes, I have to agree with mommyin09.  We didn't tell our parents initially because we didn't want them to worry and didn't want the added stress of them knowing our plans and wondering how it was going every month.  At this point, I think we just keep holding out hope that we can give them good news instead of bad news.  We have decided though that if we're not pregnant by the summer, we will tell them then since it will mark 3 yrs of ttc and it's really not fair to keep them in the dark anymore.  Just praying it will work out soon!

Jessie - So sorry about your scare with Olivia.  I hope she's doing better.  I can't believe you'll be finding out what you are having soon.  Boy how time flies!  Hope you continue to feel great.
Hi guys quick update just started spotting so i'm out this month feeling a bit urgh just wish i would stop wanting it so much evry month its harder oh well gotta keep going
hi ladies- so i had my 32 weeks check up on wed.  we drove to the doctors in a blizzard so we would not miss it, thank god for 4 wheel drive.  everything was perfect, i measured right on time except i gained 6 lbs in 2 weeks which the doctor said is not good.  i tired explaining it is not cause of bad eating habits, i am retaining lots of water now.  my feet and legs are constantly swollen but my blood pressure is perfect so they are not worried about pre-eclampsia.  my left hand is still killing me, but now it is more than just at night, it is all day long.  i am typing with one hand now.  i have been wearing one of those hand braces but it does not help.  it is like a numbing/throbbing pain all day.  but i guess i have to suck it up since i only have 7 1/2 more weeks to go.  i can do it.

how was everyones new year?  mine was ok, had family over and we had chinese food and all the guys played rock band.
Hi ladies,
Thanks for the positive reinforcement!  I really hope everything is ok.  I'm feeling a bit better...I don't have cramping or spotting so that is all good.  I also did some research and some women don't get a lot of symptoms or they don't happen until later..so I hope that is me.  It is agonizing waiting for my first u/s!  I just want it all to be ok.  I called my doctors office and my blood results "might" be in tomorrow...annoying!  Things are just so slow right now.  I have kind of accepted that I really won't get confirmation that all is ok until the u/s which I hope will be Monday.  I'll be calling first thing in the morning!

Candie - Happy New Year!  Glad you had a nice quiet evening but 17 people is a lot on New Year's day!!  Our dogs are just big babies.  I'm happy if she can sleep on the bed and be comfortable when she is alone.  We keep a blanket on the bed so she doesn't get our duvet dirty but we always remove it when we have guests so they don't know how Honey really does rule our house!  I always felt the same way you do in not telling my parents or most friends.  I just wanted to announce a bfp, instead of get into all of our difficulties.  I pray that you do get to tell the good news very soon!!  I was feeling so good a few days ago and then one of my friends told me about her friend that just miscarried at 5 weeks and I started to worry and worry.  Then I had a dream I was bleeding.  It's not healthy so I am trying to snap out of it... I don't really feel any different today though.

Mrspace - You are so cute knitting on New Year's eve.  That is great. I hope the bleeding and the cramping let up soon.  Your body is probably adjusting to the clomid and ovualting.  But I think it is a good idea to call the doctor if it does not get better by Monday.

Dnikki - Thanks for your positive notes!  You are right, 2009 has to be a good year and it will all work out.  I really wish my RE office was open.  This has been extra stressful because they have been closed for 2 weeks!  I would have loved to get a blood test every 3 days just to know it is all ok.  I'm also sorry you are feeling stressed about Dh.  2 weeks is not much notice!!!  I hope everything ends soon and you don't have to worry about this anymore.

Pyar - I am sorry that you are spotting.  Are you sure it is af??  It is harder and harder every month.  It will happen for you.  It will!  Just hang in there and keep trying.  2009 will be our year!

Luvkayln - Anxiously awaiting your u/s results!  How are your follies??  You have no idea how much I want to have my 6 week u/s.  That is amazing that you saw the heartbeat that early.  If I see a heartbeat I will break down with relief.  I keep telling dh...I just need to see that heartbeat...I need to see that it is all ok!

Mommyin09 - people can be so rude can't they?  My RE has this little chart he draws that shows declining fertility as our age rises.  I met with him twice and he drew this damned chart.  The third time he started drawing it for me...I stopped him and said "I get it!  I'm getting older!"  I was so irritated.  I think you and dh would do really well with IVF...but if IUI works it is much better!!  I have a good feeling for you this month. I really do!

Well, I think dh and I are going to have a date tonight to keep our mind off of worrying...dinner and a movie! :)  
Hey ladies! Ok, I think i'm caught up! Wow! You guys have been busy today! :)

Stacey- Oh, I'm so sorry you're so worried! :( But please know that just b/c you're having all the right symptoms that doesn't mean anything. Symptoms don't always mean a healthy pregnacy. My first pregnancy, which resulted in a m/c at 8 weeks, I was nauseated every single day! Your baby isn't going anywhere! You deserve this baby, and your fears will be put to ease when you see the baby! :) I didn't feel anything with Kayln, just really tired at 6 weeks. My bbs were HUGE, which I really, really miss! lol But that's about it. I didn't start feeling pregnant until the beginning of my 3rd month, so please know that everything will be ok! :)

dnikki- Congrats on your "Peak" reading! Woo hoo! That's perfect that you and dh bd'd last night! I agree with mommyin09, definately bd tonight and tomorrow, just to make sure! I'm so sorry about the possibility of dh being deployed in Feb! :( I know that's gotta be so hard on your and your son. I'll pray he doesn't have to go back, and he can stay home and help make a little brother or sister for your son! :) Good luck to you this cycle!! Oh, I got your message. That's GREAT your RE's office has the leftover meds, just in case you do need them for the next cycle!

mrspace- Thanks for the note. :) I'm so sorry you're bleeding so terribly! Didn't your period last like 9 days last month or something? Is that normal for you? I would definately mention this to your doc, and I hope it starts to get better for you! I'm so sorry to hear that you and dh couldn't spend time together on NYE! :( Dh and I did, but he was a good boy and only had 3 beers. Me on the other hand....  :) You, Stacey and Mommyin09 are just too funny! I drank 2 bottles, yes, but I drank them over a long period of time. I think I started around 8 pm, and didn't stop until 4 am and I was honestly not that drunk on the way home! Buzzed, yes! :) Can't wait to see pics of your new scarf! :)

Mommyin09- Thanks for the note! :) I didn't mean to keep you all waiting all day on my results from my appointment today. I was just sooo busy today. I didn't even have time to take a lunch! You're so funny! You know me, I can't stand a dirty house! Trust me, I did my share of sleeping in. I don't think I woke up till 1:30! Isn't that terrible! :) And it just irks me to be in a dirty house, and who wants to wake up to that!? Not I! :) Do you have plans for the weekend?

Candie- How's your 2ww going? I haven't checked out your temps, but I will today! :) It sounds like you had a busy time yesterday, with 17 people in the house! I hope work went by quick for you, and you are at home relaxing!

Pyar- I'm sorry to hear about the spotting! You sound like you are ok if AF is trying to show, and that's great! I know it gets harder and harder every month when it doesn't happen, but I agree that it's good you are doing a couple med-free cycles to give your body a break before/if you do IVF! :) Hopefully you won't need the IVF and you'll get it naturally! On to a new cycle, good luck! :)

Keyan- Thanks for the note! :) How are you doing? I hope  you have a nice, relaxing weekend and AF stays away! Are you gonna test? Good luck sweetie! ;)

Ok, so here's my update! My appointment great today! They drew my blood, and then had my u/s. My lining is already at 8mm ( after only 4 days of stimming) which I thought was awesome b/c on clomid my lining would only be at 8.5-10mm at ovulation! And i'm only CD 7 today! My follies are doing good. I have one mature one on my right side at 8mm, and two mature ones on my left side, both at 11. I have like 6 or 7 immature follies on each side as well. My RE cracks me up b/c he told me to not go making too many eggs, or I'll end up with a litter! :) They kept my dose the same, b/c my labs came back that my E2 was 331. I'm not really sure what that means, but the nurse told me that we don't want to up or lower the dose b/c i'm progressing well and we don't want to overstimulate! So, my next appointment is on Monday, and they'll do another u/s to check on my follies. ( hopefully Stacey and I will both get good news!) My RE said I'll either trigger Monday or Tuesday night, and then have the iui on Wednesday or Thursday, depending on which day I trigger. I'm super excited! :) I just did my shot, and this is the first time since taking them that it's actually hurt! But my ovaries are super, super sore now! :) Grow, follies, grow!! I hope everyone has a great weekend!!! :)
I  am still lurking around!! LOL Hope all of you had a great Christmas & New year!! I took all my extra fertility drugs (31 Follistim, 27 Repronex and 1 Novarel trigger shot) and donated them to my RE today. It was kinda weird but, since they had NO affect on me I figured they would go to a good home and help someone else!! LOL  I am still on my BC and AF shows up when she is supposed to (BTW, today is CD4 for me), I am gonna stick with them til summer and quit and see if lightning will strike twice for me!! SO, I am good, Mason is growing like a freakin weed and I keep thinking that 2 months from today my littlw boy will be 4!!! Yikes!!! It goes by SSSSOOOO fast!! So, hopefully 2009 will bring LOTS of BFP's to us!!!
Arlotheslug: Hey, how are you?  How's Alice doing?  I'm thinking of you & hoping she's feeling better!  Did you & dh decide what you'll do this cycle?  Have a great weekend! :)

Keyan:  I'm sure you're enjoying your extended vacation!!! :)  How are you feeling?  Any AF signs?  I'm keeping my fingers Xd for you!

dnikki:  I'm doing good.  Thanks for asking :)  Just getting ready for my iui next week.  I feel my ovaries working, so all's good so far :)  I'm sorry to hear that dh may be deployed :(  Hopefully that won't happen.  It s u c k s that you'll only get two weeks to prepare.  I'm sure the idea is stressful for you.

mrspace:  I'm sorry about the spotting/clotting.  I agree, talk to your doc on Monday if it continues.  Take care!

Candie:  Sounds like you had a great time!  Sorry about the Rose Bowl game.  As you can imagine, my judge was very happy ;)  I hope it was an easy day at work for you, after so many guests yesterday.  Enjoy the movie tomorrow & Happy Birthday on Sunday!!! :)

Pyar:  Ugh!  So sorry about the spotting :(  I know, as strong as we try to be, it is disappointing when she shows...  Hang in there & stay strong.  If it doesn't happen on its own, you & I may be going through  IVF together...

leighanne:  Wow, 7 1/2 weeks to go! :)  Sorry you're feeling crappy, but it won't be for long!  I'm glad your appt went well & you stayed safe out there.  By the way, I LOVE rock band!!! :)

Stacey:  That's so funny you mentioned that damn chart! My RE did the same thing!!! Ha ha :)  He's really nice, but I'm like you.  Okay. I get it already.  Now, what's the solution?! :)  I hope you have a fun time with dh tonight.  Get your mind to a more positive place & I'm sure you'll have reassuring news next week!!!

luvkayln:  That's awesome that you're responding so well!  How exciting!  I bet this is just what your body needed :)  I expect to do my iui Thurs or Fri, so yes, we will be super close!  That's so cool.  It's been a long time since we've been true cycle buddies :)  Have a great weekend & I'll be looking forward to your update on Monday!

mamatina:  Hello.  It's good to know you're still lurking around ;)  So, will you stay on the bcp's till the summer & try again then?  Hopefully that does the trick!  Wow, Happy early b-day to Mason, the big "4"! :)
luvkayln- i am so happy your appt went well.  i would die laughing if my RE told me i would have a litter.  i am nervous enough about one, forget about multiples.

stacey- hang in there.  once you get your results you will feel better.

mommyin09- i just watch everyone play rock band and laugh.  my hands are too small for the guitar keys.  i tried playing a couple of times and i get sore fingers and now with the carpel tunnel, i would be crying if i tried.  yeah only 7 1/2 more weeks to go.  i will be posting pics of lil jaedyn up soon.  i am excited and wicked nervous all at once.  the fiance and i just went to the cheesecake factory and we were talking about how everything is going to change and the life that we will be responsible for.  it is scary.
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
Guesito: (Please send support!)
kmcarino: (On Vacation)
naf38: (Home in Australia)

Leighanne: BFP - 32 weeks
vortex: BFP - 24 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 18 weeks (u/s 1/6, doc appt 1/20)
Armyprincess: BFP - 11 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 5 weeks!

LinaG: CD3
mamatina: CD5
Mrspace:  CD5
Luvkayln: CD8 (u/s 1/5)
Mommyin09: CD9 (u/s 1/6)
dnikki: CD14 (1dpo?)
Arlotheslug: CD15  
ad_06:  CD19 (doc appt 1/7)
rachjas: CD24
Hannah1505: CD24

Candie:  6dpo
Sexykeme78: 9dpo
Babymama: 10dpo
Keyan: 14dpo?
Pyar: 15dpo  
Shysana: (any news?)

leighanne:  Yes, Rock band is funny!  Everyone is so focused on what they're doing :) The looks on their faces are priceless! My hands are small, too & you have to hold your fingers in such a goofy way to make it work, so the next day at work, my hands are all cramped up!  (I'm a court reporter, so it affects how I do my job the next day, but I just can't sit & watch!)  I hope your carpal tunnel gets better!  That's actually good that you & your fiance are concerned about the difficulties & changes you'll experience when little Jaedyn comes.  That just shows your maturity.  You'll be good parents :)
mommyin09- yeah i make it through half a song before my hands get cramped up.  yeah we are trying to get ourselves prepared for the major changes.  i mean we have had to change a lot even with me being pregnant and what we were able to do before but when he is here, it will be a lot more different.
Thank you everyone for your prayers that DH won't be sent overseas... I can't imagine him not being here every day. When I was p/g with DS he was gone for 2 1/2 months and that was hard enough on me. I hoping our prayers will keep him here :-)

pyar: Sorry about your spotting... did it turn into AF? I'm glad you have the strength to keep trucking along - somehow we always pull through :-)

leighanne: Wow 32 weeks! Unbelievable :-) I'm glad your appt. went good, sucky you had to drive in a blizzard though! At least you and DH made it there and back safe :-)

Stacey: Glad you're feeling about your p/g. I know how hard it must be to believe everything will be okay...but it will :-) Have you got your test results back yet? I'm hoping too you get your u/s done on Monday :-) You will have to post pics of the little bean lol :-)

Luvkayln: Thanks for the congrats!! DH and I have BD'd the last 2 nights and probably again tonight since I had another peak reading this morning. I'm tired of "planned" sex lol! Takes all the fun out of it!! I'm glad your follies are doing good! That's a lot of follies - are you ready for a litter lol?? j/k!! You may get twins though.... I can imagine how your ovaries hurt - mine hurt just on clomid. Hoping your appt goes good on Monday....Let me know!!

mommyin09: Good to hear you're doing well :-) Did you take clomid or anything this month? Good luck on the iui next week! Hopefully the new year will bring us new luck!!! I don't think I'm PO yet....

I POAS this a.m for my monitor and got my 2nd peak reading. This should be the last peak. Sorry if TMI, but I think DH and I have the BD'ing covered lol... But since I read peak today I'm guessing we should probably BD yet again tonight... My ovaries are hurting so I know something is happening! I called my RE's office this morning to see when I should start my progesterone supp. and I get the joy of starting those nasty things on Monday..yay me :-)
Have a good day ladies, and I will probably check in later!!

Hugs, Love and SSBD :-)

Happy New Year all!!!

I've been really lazy here at home, just doing NOTHING!! a perfect vacation huh!?!? very relaxing, well for dh and I it is. we still have another week off, YAY!! ;o)

Dnikki: keep up w/ the bding, it is never too much!! Good luck w/ the progesterone!

Mommyin09: You can move me up tomorrow, I am CD1 today. Good luck on Tuesday!

Luvkayln: I am so excited for you and happy that everything is working out perfectly! Good luck on Monday! I didn't test, was just waiting to see what happend cause I wasn't really sure when I Oed, but now I know I did on CD12.

Stacey: I am sorry your are feeling scared, try to think positive all the time, enjoy every second of your pregnancy, try no to worry, you will be able to see a perfect little bean and heart soon!!

Candie: 1/2 the way of the 2ww! I've been relaxing, how about you? do you go back to work soon? I do like playing Wii too, ;o)
Hi everyone.  Well, the second D and c did not go so well, they found a lot of molar tisuue that grew back and I am officially diagnosed with having a "cancer".  Hopefully they cleaned it all out, but if my numbers level out again or rise I will have to do the chemotherapy.  It was just so devastating to here the words "it's a cancer" come out of the dr.'s mouth...I guess I was just so optomistic that God could not put me through anything else.

To top it all off:
Through all of this, I guess my mind just could not handle it anymore and I "cracked".  I had a few panic attacks and now I am anxious all day worrying... going to the bathroom a thousand times a day to check if I am bleeding or if any molar tissue comes out again.  I am so nervous that the molar is going to grow back again.  I am also having thoughts that I am going to snap and hurt someone around me, especially my husband and puppy.  I saw a psychologist and he says that I am not going to snap and hurt anyone and that I have "anxiety".  I have been through so much trama that my mind is in "flight" mode now and thinking the worst possible thing that could happen. It's the worst feelings I have ever had to deal with. The dr. said that the body heals faster than the mind.  He says some people have breakdowns and anxiety for no reason at all and millions of people go through things like this at some point in their lives.  I think I would just rather have to do the chemotherapy than deal with anxiety.
Good evening friends,

Dh, Honey and i had a great day and I am feeling much better.  I'm still very anxious to get the first u/s but I don't feel as paranoid as I did.  Something has to be happening even though I don't really feel anything! :)  When I find out everything is a-ok it will be awesome because I don't have any sickness or anything (yet!).

Luvkayln - Woo hoo!  Awesome appointment!  Great lining and 3 lucky follies - who knows, maybe there will be a few more that mature!  That is great.  I can't believe your IUI is coming up so fast. This is a good cycle for you my friend!  I'm really excited and look forward to sharing good news on Monday!  I just knew the injections would work well for you.  It sounds like the dose is perfect.

Mommyin09 - I definitely feel better.  We went for dinner last night and saw Quantum of Solace - the James Bond film.  It was fun and very action packed!  It definitely got my mind off of things!  I can't wait for your u/s on Tues!!  

Dnikki - Happy bd'ing!!!  Believe me, I hear ya on the progesterone.  When you get your BFP you will need to take them for 12 weeks...like me!  Good luck!

Keyan - I take it af showed??  So sorry :(  You will be back in the tww before you know it.  Just relax and enjoy your week off!  I would love to have another week off.  I have basically had 3 weeks off in December and it is going to be really hard to get back into it on Monday!

Leighanne - I really hope your hands get better soon.  Sounds so awful.  I just can't wait to see pictures of little Jaedyn!  And yes...your life is going to change a lot!!!  For the better :)

Well...time to finish cooking my pasta sauce.  I'm hungry again!  A good sign!!  Enjoy your Saturday evening all.  We are staying in with food, a fire, and a movie :)

I just can't wait for more BFPs this cycle!!!!
Stacey
mommyin09
could you please put up as cd1 it was defo af oh well you're right ivf may work the main thing is i'm not at the end of the road yet so giving up is only ever a fleeting thought when the disapointment of af showing up happens i'm hoping we don't do ivf together because your iui will work
stacey
dinner and a movie sounds great you  know sometimes i think we all get  so wrapped up in things we forget something as simple and chilled as going out on a date. enjoy yourself
luvkaylyn
wow go girl those follies have been busy thanks for your note i was thinking the same maybe i won't need ivf it could still happen while we wait for it
dnikki0928
thank you for your support yes we  do  always pull through somehow i think once af shows you have to have that moment of 'why me' and then you realise ok theres still hope every month .As for you i think you're right bd as much as possible so enjoy
Michelle:  Wow, I'm really sorry to hear you've been diagnosed with cancer.  That is scary, but you're so right.  It's easier to repair your body than it is your mind.  We are usually so in control that it's scary when we lose that control & we don't even recognize what's happening.  When my dog Cleo died very suddenly in 2006, I internalized my fear and pain & ended up having panic attacks & actually developed shingles.  It was very scary & strange, but with the love & support of my dh, I got through it & you will, too.  You have a loving husband & so much support.  Take care of yourself & keep us updated.

Keyan:  Sorry about AF :(  I know you weren't expecting a bfp this time, but it's still a bummer.  Now you have your u/s this week & can schedule your lap soon; right?  Enjoy your time off & stay positive, my friend :)

dnikki:  No, I didn't take any meds this time.  I don't know if you were around when I had my HSG, but it showed that my uterus is T-shaped & basically that means it's too small to carry healthy multiples.  So, the gameplan was changed & we had to stop taking meds.  That's why we're trying iui without them, just to see if it works since everything else checked out okay for both dh & I.  Our RE wants us to do IVF, only transferring one embryo, again to avoid the "risk" of multiples.  So, that's our plan in a few months, but we're trying iui in the meantime.  Hopefully it works out for us! :)  How about you?  Were you on meds this time?  I know how you feel about the progesterone.  My RE doubled my dose last cycle & it was awful.  I'm switching to a different type this time, so hopefully it's an easier process :)  I'll kee dh in my prayers that he doesn't get sent overseas.  Good luck & keep up the bd'ing!!!

pyar:  Oh, I'm sorry about that :(  Yes, I'll move you to cd2 tomorrow.  I know how you feel.  When AF shows or I get a negative blood test, I feel so down, but it only lasts till I have a plan for the next cycle.  Then it's time to be positive again :)  Hang in there!!!

Stacey:  Looking forward to some good news from you on Monday! :)  I'm glad you're feeling better. Once you see your baby's heart beat, you will feel such relief, I'm sure!  
Michelle: I am so sorry about your diagnosis...I know you will get through this although it will take time. In the meantime please come on here as much as possible and tell us how you are doing/feeling and any thoughts or even write it in a journal. Getting your feelings out might help a little bit. Remember we are all here for you and we all love you :-) I will keep you in my prayers.

Stacey: I know all about the progesterone. I had to take it for 12 weeks when I got p/g with DS. It's sooooo messy. I have to take 2 suppositories at night - it's just gross lol...

pyar: That's what we are here for :-) I have high hopes for this year! Last year was a crappy year as far as ttc, so like everyone else, I have also found strength to carry on.

mommyin09: No, I wasn't on the forum when you had your HSG done - I'm sorry to hear that but glad there is nothing else wrong. You know - when I got p/g with DS, I was on no meds and just was monitored by u/s until I was about ready to O - Then I had my IUI and I got pregnant! It was the first time!! I wish it was still that easy.... Yeah, I took clomid 50mg this cycle. I am hoping that since I took a few months off all my meds that it would maybe "jumpstart" my body and I would miraculously get p/g lol :-) Hopefully that is the case! As far as the progesterone, I think I would rather inject myself with it rather than having to put 2 100mg suppositories in every night - thats just nasty! It's so messy!!! EWWWW!

My cramping had gotten worse this afternoon but has eased up a bit - I feel pressure "down there" though (sorry tmi). Not sure what thats all about....? I like to think my egg is floating around in there and calling out for the little swimmers lol...nice thought huh?

Well, you ladies have a good night! I need to post on another forum - Every night is a battle to get DS to eat dinner. I am actually starting to dread mealtime....

Hugs, Love, and SSBD to all :-)
Just wanted to check in real quick and say hi! :) I don't have time to read over the posts, gotta go to work :(  but I'll definately check back in when I get off!! I hope everyone has had a great weekend!
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
Guesito: (Please send support!)
kmcarino: (On Vacation)
naf38: (Home in Australia)

Leighanne: BFP - 32 weeks
vortex: BFP - 24 weeks
Armyprincess: BFP - 11 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 5 weeks!

Keyan:  CD2
Pyar:  CD2
LinaG: CD4
mamatina: CD6
Mrspace:  CD6
Luvkayln: CD9 (u/s tomorrow!)
Mommyin09: CD10 (u/s 1/6)
dnikki: CD15
Arlotheslug: CD16  
ad_06:  CD20 (doc appt 1/7)
rachjas: CD25
Hannah1505: CD25

Candie:  7dpo (Happy Birthday!!!)
Sexykeme78: 10dpo
Babymama: 11dpo
Shysana: (any news?)

Candie:  Hey, birthday girl! :)  Hope you had a great time last night & enjoy your day today!  How are you feeling in this tww?

Luvkayln:  I hope it's an easy day for you today.  Looking forward to tomorrow.  I know I'll be busy, but I'll try to check your status in the afternoon.  I started testing opk's yesterday & so far negative.  I'm expecting my +on Wed.  We'll see how close I am ;-)

Stacey:  Can you believe we still have toys from Penny & Cleo?  I saved some of their favorites & one squeaky tennis ball made its way to Carmelo today & he had a blast with it.  It's been with him ever since.  It's sitting in his bed with him right now ;)  I'll be checking in on you tomorrow, too!  Good luck :)

Dnikki:  I get a lot of pressure when I'm actually O'ing.  Could that be what you were feeling?  I never got it before August, but since then, I get so much pressure/pain, that I can barely walk!  It feels like my lower abdomen is gonna explode!  Anyway, hopefully you were O'ing yesterday & we can move you over to the dpo list! :)  Well, it sounds like I'm doing just what you did when you got pregnant with your ds!  Hopefully I have the same good fortune :)  I noticed a pattern that started back in May where I get my +opk on cd13, then 15, then 13.  It alternates every month & if it holds true, I should be getting it on Wed., then iui Thurs.  So, we'll see!  By the way, when my RE switched me to a new progesterone (which I'll start this cycle), he mentioned there is an intramuscular injectible that you just have to do once/day.  If I don't do well with this endometrium, I may swtich over to that.  It seems so much easier than dealing with suppositories! :)

Keyan:  Happy Sunday :)

Arlotheslug:  How are you?  I hope Alice is doing better & you're at home relaxing with her & Savana...

Have a great day, ladies :)
Well just a quick update...I guess I am not 1DPO. My "peak" is over and my monitor read high this a.m. We should probably BD tonight, but that would make 4 days in a row!! I don't know if I'm up for that lol :-)

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!!

Hugs, Love and SSBD to all!!
Hi all!
Just took a slow weekend - no computer or anything really since last Tues. - is has been wonderful.  Have to work tomorrow - Ug!  

DH & I are still not sure what to do.  Have to admit I have been really down all holiday.  Trying to bring myself up.  Hard to be around a bunch of pregnant friends, as well as seeing MIL going ga ga over a baby.  Just really hard right now.    

Still not sure what is going on with Alice our cat - she has some more tests next week, but she is eating and it is coming out the other side ;-)

I hope everyone had a happy New Year and enjoyed all their traditions.  Here in Pgh  and SW PA - we eat Pork and Kraut - I love it!  Candie do you do that?  

Sorry I am a bit late and a bit out of the loop.  Wishing all good karma and much happiness!  

Will try and check in soon.  (Luvkayln, Stacey, Leighanne - I am very excited for you!)
hey all sorry i havent been on i have been ill and the docs are silly they did say what i ahve can be a sighn of pregnancy but i have never heard of it  i have constipation feel sick and tired (i know tiredness is) also in a morning im spitting out blood they said thats cuz im constipated i dont no i was really worried they said not to be i have had a very sore throat to so im not getting my hopes up dont no if i have even od stupid body lol

how is every one i wanna here some bfps soooon! and hpe mine is one of them x
Arlo: Good to see you back :-) I'm sorry you've been down lately...We went to a concert for our anniversary  -  There were soooo many p/g woman there...It seems when we are ttc, everywhere we look, there is someone who is p/g and not us. Our time will happen :-) It's interesting that you are from PA - I'm in OH about an hour from the PA border...we eat pork and kraut too - okay I don't eat the kraut but DH does lol :-D

hannah: I don't know what to make of the docs....when was the last time you went #2 (if you don't mind sharing...?) Spitting blood does not sound like something normal to me. I think you might want to get a second opinion...? I hope you are p/g too! That would be a great new year's gift! Keep us posted on how you're doing!!
Nikki it was today .....
he sed can can be from the bowels because im constipated and my digestion is very slow. he said it will clear up he sed being constipated slow digestion and feeling sick is a sighn of preg also been feeling very weak
i dont no if im preg though i havent od i dont think but last month i bled for 4 days and af showed five days early i just carnt understand my body aggghhhh
feel really down atm aswell when i feel happy for a while it hits me why aint i a mom yet!!
sorry to vent i just wanna cry x
Candie - Happy Birthday!!!  I hope you had a wonderful time celebrating.  And hopefully you get a late birthday present in about a week or so??  :)

Dnikki - Definitely bd one more time girl!  Don't you hate when it feels like a chore?  Well it will all be worth it!  And welcome back to the tww!

Luvkayln - I also hope you are taking it easy today!  As much as I am not looking forward to Monday, I am very much looking forward to our u/s results!!

Mommyin09 - Anything would be better than the suppositories!  I would give it a try if your RE offers!  It will be interesting to see if your O pattern happens again this cycle!  

Hannah - That is very confusing.  Why wouldn't they take a blood test if they think you could be pregnant??  Hope you feel better soon and hope it is your bfp.

Michelle - I missed your post before posting my last one.  I am just so sorry about your situation.  It just seems so rare and so unfair.  I wish you all the best and hope that the D&C was successful so you don't have to do chemo.  I also hope you are able to get help for the anxiety.  It is terrible.  All the best and hang in there.  You will get through this.

Arlotheslug - Glad you and dh took it easy but sorry you are still feeling down.  I don't blame you.  There is a solution out there my friend you just need to find it or more likely it will find you...it may take some time and patience but it will happen for you guys. I hope 2009 brings you everything you hope for!  Just don't give up!

Well, I'm going to be busy this week since I have barely worked for the past month!!  I will definitely be popping in as much as possible but may not be able to catch up every day.  I am contacting my RE first thing tomorrow morning for an u/s and blood work!  I'll let you all know how it goes.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday everyone and SSBD to everyone!!
Stacey
stacey i dont no if you no but in england we dont pay for our doctors well we kind of do in our taxes but our doctors over here they dont really care i dnt think i am preg i aint due yet and im sure i didnt o im used these idiot doctors thats why im turing to private health care were i have to pay a lot of money but it will be worth it x
and he said he didnt test because my af is not due for around 5 days x
Candie happt bday x
Hey girls! :) Back from a looonnng day at work!

Candie- HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I'm with Stacey, hopefully you'll get your belated birthday present in a week or so! ;)

dnikkie- Thanks, I'm excited for my appointment tomorrow too! :) I'm really, really hoping to see more mature follies besides the 3 I have! Ya know, with opk's I get +ves for like a week after ovulating, and I'm not sure on the moniters how it works but I think once you read peak, you're ovulating. I would say you are 1dpo, but it wouldn't hurt to keep bd'ing. ( Although I know it gets tiring, especially when you "have" to!

Mommyin09- I hope your cycle stays on schedule, and you do get that +ve opk soon when you're supposed to! My day was so long, i'm just glad it's over and I'm home! I totally forgot when I scheduled my appointment for tomorrow that we're closed on Monday's now and I made it for 6:45 am! So now on my day off instead of sleeping in, I get to wake up even earlier than on work days! Yuck! Hopefully it'll all be worth it, and my follies are cooperating! I really hope to have more than 3 mature follies b/c that's what I make on 100 mg of clomid, so maybe if that's all the mature ones I make they can up my dose a little next cycle so I'll make a few more than that! :) I hope you had a great weekend! :)

Stacey- Good luck tomorrow! I can't wait to hear how it goes! :)

Michelle- Oh sweetie, I'm just so sorry I don't even know what to say! I never, ever imagined this would happen, and I hope you know that we are always thinking of you! I really hope this last d&c will do the trick, and god forbid you have to go through chemo! I just can't imagine how you're feeling right now, and you have every right to have anxiety over it, but this will get better. I know it's so hard, and it seems like it's never gonna end, but things will get better! They just have to! We love you, and are praying for you! Stay strong sweetie! ((Hugs))

I'll update everyone tomorrow! Going to fix dinner now! Hope everyone had a great weekend!! :)
Candie: Happy Birthday!! Have fun celebrating :-)

Stacey: Good luck on your u/s tomorrow! Let us know asap what they say! I'm sure it will all be fine :-) Yeah, I hate when BD feels like a chore lol...Also, DH is older than I and he (how do I put this....) doesn't want it all the time... lol...? *thinking that is a good thing sometimes lol* We will more than likely BD tonight - I won't tell DH in advance though...!
I haven't even thought of me being in the tww yet, Thank You!!!

On another note: My neighbors niece (who is 16) just had her baby on the 1st... Obviously not a planned p/g and her birthday is today - needless to say she didn't want to have her baby on the 1st or on her birthday...such an inconvience.  I remember my neighbor saying how much she complained when she got p/g and didn't even take into consideration that my neighbor (her aunt) couldn't concieve (conceive).... URGH! Some people just really get to me.... *sighs, then wonders....*
Just needed to vent that thanks!
Hi Ladies,

So I called the RE office first thing this morning and they were very happy with my blood test results (HCG levels were 181 and then 740) and they don't have any interest in seeing me until next Tues Jan 13!  I told them that I had no symptoms and she just said 'It is so early, it's normal, it's too early for the u/s because we want to see the heartbeat".  I am just 6 weeks today so it is still questionable as to whether we would be able to see a heartbeat.  So, she said my HCG levels tripled which is great so there is no need to worry...see you next week!  

She definitely reassured me and I have been feeling better the last few days about everything.  If I had an u/s and they could not find the heartbeat I think I would freak out.  She said I could come in for blood if I really wanted another test....but I don't think I will go for just a blood test at this point.

So what do you think?  Dh was completely happy with it and thinks that I have been worrying too much.  Plus he wants to come to the u/s and he can next week.

Stacey
Stacey: Your levels are awesome!!! I think with those levels you will be fine...if you start getting really worried again though, just go in a have another draw - it won't hurt anything and it will ease your mind. YAY!!!

Luvkayln: Good luck with your appt. today!!! Let us know :-)

My monitor didn't ask for a test this a.m and just assumed I had "low" fertility. Which is fine since I got my 2 peaks...I'm tired of bd'ing lol - 4 days should have covered it, so I hope it works! DH has an appt. with our RE on Thursday to check to see if there is something physical that is making his count low and the morphology (or motility) low. When he had is SA done a couple weeks back, only 20% were normal...hoping vit. c did something for him....
Officially in the tww as of yesterday(?)....

Have a great day ladies, will check in periodically!

Hugs, Love and SSBD :-)
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
Guesito: (Please send support!)
kmcarino: (On Vacation)
naf38: (Home in Australia)

Leighanne: BFP - 33 weeks
vortex: BFP - 24 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 18 weeks (u/s tomorrow, doc appt 1/20)
Armyprincess: BFP - 11 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 6 weeks

Keyan:  CD3
Pyar:  CD3
LinaG: CD5
mamatina: CD7
Mrspace:  CD7
Luvkayln: CD10 (u/s today!)
Mommyin09: CD11 (u/s tomorrow)
Arlotheslug: CD17  
ad_06:  CD21 (doc appt 1/7)
rachjas: CD26
Hannah1505: CD26

dnikki: 2dpo!
Candie:  8dpo
Sexykeme78: 11dpo
Babymama: 12dpo
Shysana: (any news?)
Stacey:  I'm so happy you spoke with your RE & are feeling better!  I agree, wait till next week & dh will get to go.  That will be perfect! :)  Yay!!!  About the injections, I actually asked, but they talked me out of it, saying a suppository would be much easier than an intramuscular injection...  I will try it next time depending on how the endometrium works.

Luvkayln:  That's funny you made your appt so early!  Now you'll have the rest of the day to clean ;-)  Looking forward to your results!!!

Candie:  Hope you had a wonderful birthday weekend! :)

dnikki:  Sounds like you covered your bases!  Now it's just a waiting game...  Best of luck to you! :)
Good morning ladies! Can I just say that Follistim ROCKS!! :) Last Friday at my appointment I had 1 mature follie on the right at 8mm, with several small follies, 2 mature on the left at 11mm and my lining was at 8mm. WELL, today my lining was at 12.5, 2 follies still on the left at 17mm, and 6!!! on the right, all at 14mm! I'm SO freakin' happy! I wasn't expecting that AT ALL, I mean, I was definately hoping for it, but not counting on anything! So they drew my blood today to see what my E2 levels are at, and then we'll go from there to see when my next appointment is. I'm really crossing my fingers that the ones on my right catch up in time for my ovulation! I'm obviously prepared for cysts, b/c I have 8 eggs! So if no pregnancy this time, next cycle will more than likely be a natural one. Which is ok too, b/c that'll give my body a month off meds. I really hope this works, and I have a good feeling, but not counting on anything since I've been let down so many times! I'll know more this afternoon, so I'll definately keep you all posted! :)

dnikki- That's great your moniter didn't ask you for a test this morning, so you are definately in the 2ww, congrats! ;) I really think you covered your basis on bd'ing! I hope this is it for you girl, but if not, moving on to injections, right? I'm telling you, if you respond well to the clomid, you'll respond well to the injections! My follies sure took a big turn, and I'm so proud of them! lol :)

Stacey- I'm so glad you're feeling better, and next Tuesday you'll be more relieved when you get your u/s! You'll for sure the h/b then! :)

Mommyin09- We were posting at the same time! :) My appointment went awesome, but definately s u c k s I made it for so early! Oh well, got good news so my day will be a good one! :) And you know my house so well, cleaning is definately in store for the day! I hope  you have a good day at work! Don't work too hard though!! :)
Wow, you guys are the best.  Thank you all so much for the birthday wishes.  The big 29, yikes!  :)  Anyway, I did have a great weekend.  DH and I went to dinner on Saturday and then to the movies.  We saw Marley & Me and it was so good!  Definitely a tear-jerker, especially for those of us that love our dogs, but a lot of funny moments too.  Jennifer Aniston and Owen Wilson did a great job and it was very true to the book.  Then yesterday we had our families over and DH ordered food and got a cake, so that was nice too.  Well, I'll do my best to catch up...

mommyin09 - Thanks for the condolences on the Rose Bowl.  I'm sure everyone is happy out your way!  Can't believe your cd7 already.  Good luck with the u/s tomorrow.  I've been feeling pretty good about things, but trying not to get my hopes up.  I guess we'll see in a few days.

luvkayln - I'm hoping for that extra special birthday gift too!  :)  I'm so happy to hear that you have so many follies and they are progressing so nicely.  You must be getting so excited for your IUI.  Looks like the doctor's predictions were right, you have a great chance!

Stacey - Hope you and DH had a nice date night on Friday.  I'm sure it was just what you needed to make you feel better.  That's great that you got to talk to your doctor's and they were able to reassure you.  I agree, it's probably better to wait until next week when you know for sure there will be a heartbeat.  How exciting!

Keyan - OK, I am so jealous that you are still off work!  :)  I only had the week of Christmas off, so I was back last week.  You look so forward to that time and then it goes so fast!  So sorry about AF.  I hope you're doing OK.

Arlotheslug - Oh hon, I'm sorry that the holidays were hard for you.  I think we can all relate.  I'm always telling DH that I don't know if I'm more sensitive these days or what, but it seems like everywhere I look, there's either a pregnant woman or a baby!  It is definitely a big decision on which step to take next, so take your time with DH and your hearts will guide you.  I hope Alice is OK.  And yes, we usually have hot dogs and kielbasi with kraut on new year's eve and pork and kraut on new year's day.  I love it!

Have a good Monday everyone!
Candie- It sounds like you had a great birthday and dh was so good to you! :) I just started reading Marley & Me. My mil read it first, then she let me borrow it. I want to see the movie so bad, but I think i'll finish the book first. I love Jennifer Anniston! I can't wait to see it! :) That's awesome you're feeling very good about this 2ww! I really hope this is it for you sweetie! First Stacey, then you! :) I hope, I hope, I hope!!! You're already what, 8dpo! You should know soon b/c you usually have a 11-12 day LP so I'll be praying for a BFP in the next few days for you!!!! Good luck! :)
Good morning everyone.  Sorry I was MIA all weekend. I had a long weekend.  I am doing my best to stay positive but it just seems to be getting harder and harder.  Friday night was awesome.  I decided to drink one last time before I started clomid.  So, DH went behind my back and invited my best friend up here and he had a buddy come up too.   We bought 3 packs of wine coolers, 2 bottles of strawberry champagne, 3 bottles of arbor mist wine.  Well... Kaitlyn (best bud) had 5 wine coolers, half the bottle of champagne, and one glass of wine.  Everything else... was gone.  And I'm the only other person who drank.  Do the math lol.  It apparently was hilarious.  Everyone there thouroughly enjoyed my drunken exploits.  But it was definately a great time had by all....until I got up the next morning.  lol.  
Saturday was just a bad day.  I have been feeling pretty negative lately.  And I'm sure you all understand.  There have just been a lot of my "so called friends" who have recently gotten pregnant and they keep rubbing it in my face.  I am happy for anyone who is lucky enough to have children.  But when people rub it in my face... I can't really control the negative feelings I get.  It's hard. One imparticular... she KNEW that I really wanted to be pregnant last month, for many reasons.  One of which (and it's silly, but oh well)... my DH wants to be just like his dad. And his dad had him when he was 24. So DH wanted to have his first baby when he was 24.  Well, we've been trying for basically a year.  And last month was my last shot to have a baby while he's 24.  We would have been due in September and DH's 25th birthday is the middle of September. Well this girl completely rubbed it in my face saying " Looks like I'm the one who gets to have the perfect September baby".  It just made me upset. It gets frustrating.  
We just started round 2 of clomid on Saturday.  If we don't get pg this cycle or next, I'm switching to an RE and looking into other options. I'm just frustrated.  We're on day 3 of clomid right now.  
Oh!  And the good news.... my period is totally gone!  It lightened up a lot on Saturday and was just spotting yesterday and is gone today.  So I'm glad that it regulated some.  
Also, my actual doctor is back from vacation today.  I'm just trying to decide when I should talk to her about what happened at my last appointment.  I want to make sure that I say everything I need to say.  

luvkayln- I am SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO happy for you!!!  DH and I were talking about what we want to do if clomid doesn't work and I definately mentioned the injections.  I think that it could be good for us too if we don't get pg with the clomid.  I am so happy for you... I can't even tell you.  I am keeping my fingers crossed and I can't wait to hear what happens.

mommyin09- As always, wonderful job with the thread.   You are awesome.  I hope that all is going well for you and that you get that BFP soon.  I have a feeling that it will happen before you know it!!

stacey- I am so glad that you feel better about your pregnancy.  I know its easy to get worried. But your doctor is right.  Everything looks good to them...so no worries!  And your u/s will be here before you know it!  I can't wait to find out!!!

dnikki- That's awesome that your in the tww!!!  I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you!  Dh and I both got tired of BD last month.  DH just felt bad half the time because he felt like we were BD'ing for procreation and not recreation anymore.  That's how he put it.  So we're trying to keep the spice going so that it doesn't become a "chore".  

michelle- You are definately in my prayers hun.  I can't even imagine what you're going through.  Stay strong.  God has wonderful things planned for you.  Even if you can't see the big picture right now.  God bless, sweetie.

Well I'll be on and off of here all day.  It's a new week at work.  Yay.  Is it bad that it's only 9am on a Monday and I'm already ready for it to be 5pm on Friday?
mrspace- You sound like me on NYE! lol Good times! :) Gosh, I'm so sorry about your "friend"  rubbing that in your face! That's terrible! You know, karma comes back so she shouldn't be talking like that, b/c you just never know what could happen! Pregnancy is very scary, and you and me both know the worst side of it! I'm glad you're already thinking about your options if the clomid doesn't work. I really think you should move on to injections if the clomid doesn't work this time around. I mean, yes, they do cost a hell of a lot more than the clomid, but just look  at how many eggs you make thus improving your chance for pregnancy!! I couldn't believe I saw 8 mature eggs at my u/s today! I'm staying very hopeful, and your encouragement only helps! Thanks! :) I'm glad your doc is back, and you can find out exactly what that was all about last week! I would be on the phone calling now, because that was a bunch of BS all the way!! I sent you a note, but I hope your day gets better! :)
luvkayln:  Thanks for the note.  I'm glad to hear from you before leaving for work 'cause I know it's gonna be a busy day!  I'm so very happy for you!!!  Everything looks great so far & you should know this afternoon when your iui is set; right?  Will you do a trigger shot?  I'm sure you'll be cleaning your house with a big smile on your face today! :-)  I'm glad it'll be busy today & tomorrow is my u/s, then Thurs-Fri I'm off work.  So, this week should fly by...  Hopefully dh feels better soon!

mrspace:  Anyone who makes such a rude comment to you shouldn't be considered your friend.  Sorry, but that's my opinion.  She sounds very immature & you should be surrounding yourself with a positive, uplifting support system!  :) You know, dh & I met in high school.  We dated 10 years before we got married.  So, my "plan" was to have a baby at the next ten-year mark. We've been together since I was 15, so married at 25 & waited to have kids 'cause we were getting our careers going, etc.  So, I thought wouldn't it be perfect to have our first baby when I'm 35?!  I guess we can't plan everything 'cause I'm gonna be 37 in June!  Our time will come, just hang in there!!! :)

Arlotheslug:  I'm sorry you're feeling down :(  The holidays are really tough.  They really make you think, especially for those of us who so wanted to be pregnant by Christmas.  That negative beta was my hardest blow yet! :(  Stay strong, my friend!  You have such an amazing dh & I agree that good things are in store for you two!  Let us know what you decide & give Alice lots of love for me!

Candie:  I'm glad you had a nice birthday! :)  I want to see Marley & Me, too, but I think I'll read the book first.  That's a great idea 'cause we won't see it til it comes out on DVD anyway.  I think I'll ask my friend at work if I can borrow it.  I'll be hoping & praying that you get that belated b-day gift!!! :)

Hannah:  I hope you feel better.  I agree, that's odd that the doc would say those are pregnancy symptoms, but think it's too early to take a blood test?!  That doesn't make sense.  Have you tried an hpt?  Take care!!!
Happy 3 Kings Day to you!  Sounds like you've got a lot more celebrating to do this week!!!  I, too, am jealous, but happy for you :-)  Enjoy!
hello all :o)  

did my HPT this morning and BFN  :o(  Got a temp sike though this morning x wondering if these internet cheapies are a good test, ive had evap lines - think its back to digital next month :o)
ooopsy i ment temp spike lol -
Thanks for your comments.  I do feel better and have started to relax!  I was all geared up to get back into work today but guess what??  It is really hard!  I am too distracted plus I am working from home...so it makes it to easy to do other things!

Luvkayln - Woo hooo hoo!!!  You are going to have a litter just like your RE said!  :)  What a nice surprise.  That is awesome.  I assume you will take a trigger shot??  With all of those follies rupturing over a short period, the timing will be on!  You will be certain to catch an egg or two at the perfect moment!  Very exciting indeed!! :)

Mommyin09 - Looking forward to your u/s tomorrow!!  Let's start the new year off right with a nice b-ball follie ok??  Exciting times!!

Mrspace - I agree with the others, that girl is not your "friend" to say something like that.  You need to be around supportive people if they know what you are going through.  I find that it is nice to have friends that don't know anything, so when I go out with them, it is an escape from the ttc world.  My handful of friends who know were chosen very carefully!!  I did not want everyone to know because I could not handle inquiries month after month after month.  Glad af stopped and you are feeling better physically.  Now try to get in a positive frame of mind to ttc this month!  You have a great chance and you have been pg before.  It's just a matter of time!

Candie - Glad you had such a great Birthday!!!  The big 2-9 huh???  WOW!  That sounds very young to me :)  I just turned 35 my dear!!!  I have a lot of hope that you will get a nice birthday surprise at the end of the week!  :)  Come on BFP!!  I have a question for you and Arlotheslug - what is pork and kraut?  I don't think I have ever had that!
i knew the doctor was full of it he was just a temp soctor who couldnt speak english very well he never new me he jus sed test if af dont come he was a big fat fool wait till i see my doc she is bad but not stupic oh well cd 26 dnt no if i d we will see x
been bding lots lol

Michelle your in my thoughts xx
Babymama: Sorry about the bfn :( Hang in there!

Stacey: That would be distracting to be at home & you have so many exciting things to think about! ;) I think Arlotheslug was referring to sauerkraut. We don't eat pork & kraut, but my mil makes sauerkraut at every special occasion :)

Arlotheslug: Am I right, you're referring to sauerkraut? Do you have it all through the holidays or just Christmas & New Year's?

Luvkayln: I hope you have some news soon. I'll check in later :)
hannah- oddly enough the first major symptom i had with my second MC pregnancy was severe constipation.  Not saying that you will have a MC, just saying it is a sign because HCG can severely constipate you.  hope this is a good sign:)

Arlotheslug- sorry you are feeling down.  the best thing to do is take the time you need and pamper yourself.  i know its easier said than done but it does help.

luvkalyn- WOO HOO for the mature follies.  congrats.  i hope this month or next month work out, preferably this month.

mrspace- F those so called friends.  pardon my bad language but i hated after my MC's when someone would rub it in my face.  I know ti is part of life to have pregnant women around you but there is a nice way to be tactful about it.  I always try to be tactful about my pregnancy because i never know who i might be talkign to that had many losses like i did or is having a hard time TTC, so i try to never be over amped and very mindful.
The nurse finally called! :) Trigger tomorrow night, and iui on Thursday morning! Yay! That makes me so happy, b/c now all my eggs will catch up! She even said that since my u/s was so early this morning, that my follies have probably already grown 1-2 mm! I have so much hope now!!!! :)
Luvkayln: AWESOME!!! Congrats on all the follies :-) Good luck with your IUI - it all sounds promising... I hope this is your month!! If I do injectables next month, do I have to be monitored by u/s (probably a dumb Q, but I don't know...)? To save some $ I was hoping I could just do my monitor.... idk...

Babymama: So sorry about your bfn...just try and hang in there for next cycle. This is OUR YEAR!!! All of us on here now will get our BFP's!!! ((Hugs))

Mrspace: I'm sorry your having a tough time - it's completely understandable :-( Screw those friends who rub it in... I have family that does (did) it to me. My brother and SIL had gotten p/g and everyone was sooo happy  (I was too, but you know....) Well, at her 4 month u/s they find out they are having TWINS...I couldn't freaking believe it... So if that wasn't enough - my family wanted to have a get together, that was fine, till I had a m/c and I couldn't bear to go... I could already hear my family - look at her belly, I can't believe she's having twins, Maybe she'll have the first girl blah blah blah. I didn't tell anyone about my m/c, then I finally told my sis, and she completely understood why I wasn't going.... It still frustrates me, but hang in there hon. We are ALL here for you. ((Big Hugs))

Mommyin09: Good luck at your u/s tomorrow :-) I hope you have a big follie in there!!! Let us know when you get back!!

I know a follie on the right ruptured and more than likely the left too... Yesterday both sides were achy and today I have been achy on and off on the right side... Keeping my fingers crossed!  I have sort of a dumb Q: If the RE says DH has only 20% "Normal" swimmers, does that mean 20% normal morphology or 20% normal motility of a combo of both....Thanks!!

Much hugs, love, luck and SSBD to all :-)
dnikki- Thanks! :) No, you definately have to be monitered b/c it's such a potent drug and b/c it's a straight follicle stimulating hormone, and you don't want to overstimulate. They also do bloodwork to check your estrogen levels each visit as well to make sure you're at the right dose. I've only had 3 u/s this time, and that's just 1 more than I had with clomid so it's not that bad. But I'm only CD 10 and will be ready to trigger on CD 11! That's so early, but i'm so happy i responded so well to the meds!! :) Out of these 8 eggs I better at least get 1 baby! :) Good luck nikki! I hope you ovulated from both sides, that will dramatically increase your chances if you have an egg waiting on each side!! :)
luvkayln:  Yay!  Great news :)  How exciting that your iui is so soon!  I bet we'll be really close this time.  I'm so excited for you!

dnikki:  Yes, I will go straight to work from my appt, but I'll check in asap.  That's great that you're officially in the tww!  Congrats & best wishes :)
Luvkayln - That is great!!  Don't you love how fast the injections make your cycle go?  I would always trigger around day 12...13 at the latest.  You will absolutely get at least one baby.  Get ready to be a mommy!!  (you said that to me and it brought me a ton of luck!!)

Mommyin09 - Good luck with your u/s tomorrow!!!  I am sending good follie vibes your way!  And that makes sense about the sauerkraut.  I had no idea it was part of a New Year tradition!  

Dnikki - Follies rupturing on both sides are definitely a great sign.  Good luck!!!  The tww will fly by.  Sorry I don't know about the swimmers - my assumption is that it means both good motility and morphology.  Assuming dh has a good count to begin with, 20% should be more than enough healthy swimmers.  
Stacey- Thanks! I hope it works for me too! :) I'm ready to make Kayln a big sister!!! :) And yes, I love how quick my cycles go with these injections!! Even if this cycle doesn't work, I've got 3 cycles worth of meds sitting in my fridge right now! At least I know this stuff works, and hopefully it does the trick for us!

Mommyin09- Thanks! I'm super excited too! :) I'll be crossing my fingers that you get your +ve opk by Wednesday so we can have our iui's together! Is dh feeling better? I hope so!

luvkayln- I am super excited for you! I am glad you are responding well to the injections.  Good luck with the trigger tmw.  Do the injections hurt? We may be looking into that in the coming cycles...

ALL - Thank you for you support last week during my surgery. I am finally feeling half way o.k.  I started taking my Metformin again Friday.  It made me really sick Saturday and Sunday.  I think it was from where I didn't take it all for 5 days, then when I started taking it again I went back to the 3 a day.  So, Sunday.. I only took 1.  I felt fine today.  So, I think I am going to ease back into it... take 1 tonight... maybe 2 for a few nights.. and so on. Do you think that is o.k? Last Monday, during my pre-op appt. my RE gave me a perscription for Femara to take this coming cycle.  I was on BC.. last pill was Saturday.. so AF should be here tmw or so.  However, I am still bleeding from the surgery.  So, I am having a hard time telling if it's my AF or not.  Plus, I think I remember RE telling my in recovery to not take the meds. after all this cycle due to the surgery being soooo invasive.  I really should just call them tmw, huh?  Anyway, I go in Friday for my post-op appt.  Even if I can't take the femara this cycle.. I am excited.  You never know what that little cleaning out could do... : )
ohh.. and what is femara like? How does it compare to Clomid.  I took two cycles of Clomid (1 on 50mg and the other 100mg, CD 3-7).  When I take the Femara it will be CD 3-7 (2 pills per days each being 2.5mg). Is that a common dosage?
Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers...I need a lot of them right now.  I am in such a dark place.  I am getting help, I saw a psychologist who does therapy with people who are recieving treatment in the hospital and he referred me to a psychiatrist who he works with to go over possible medications I might be interested in taking.  He suggested Zoloft for the depression, anxiety, and OCD (obsessive, disturbing thoughts).  I think I am going to try the medication along with therapy and see if it makes me feel any better. Does anyone have any experience taking antidepressents?  I am a little nervous.

I never even saw this coming...it was like I woke up one day and literally "cracked up".  It's crazy how our minds work.  I guess I can take the next year getting my mental health back before I can think about becoming a mommy.  The doctor said he would give us clearance to try again 6 months after my HCG goes to 0, but I figure we'll just try agin when I feel better.  Just when you think the worst happened?!?!?

Let me know if you would prefer I didn't post here.  I'm a little out of the TTC mind frame for now, but it is something that will keep me going.  
stacey i'm glad you're feeling more positive this is your time now try to enjoy it but i do understand your concernc i think i would be the same

mrspace OMG with friends like that who needs enemies sorry if that sounds harsh but this journey is hard enough you really don't need that

luvkayln woo your are responding so well i've got a really good vibe for you fingers crossed
michelle i can't speak for everyone but i think yes keep posting here even though you are taking time out from ttc the support here will all help towards you feeling better and able to try again when you feel ready to we all have to deal with the mental aspect of all of this and it can gat too much for anyone i applaud you in that you are putting things on hold to sort yourself out to be the best mom you can be

dnikki i have my fingers crossed that you have eggs on both sides sorry i can't help with info on swimmers
mommyin09 how's things is it your u/s today let us know how it goes
i just got the call and got the go ahead for ivf next cycle so thats feb only thing is they kept saying not to get my hopes up but they are going to put me on the max dose 600ml and if they have to we can convert to iui so i'm going to do everything poss to prepare my body and make it as healthy as i can so no alcohol more healthy eating excercise also i started on dhea hopefully things will work out i'm pleased to get the go ahead but so anxious now
michelle- the therapy really helps.  i agree about just waking up and feelign like a totally different person.  after my 2nd MC, i had to see a therapist because i could not feel like normal leighanne no matter what i did and it help because it was a safe place to get everything out and not be judged in any way.  zoloft and prozac are 2 good meds to start off at a low dose with that can help at a very low dose.

Michelle- We will help you get through this! Please don't stop posting here! We all care about you, and I know talking  about it helps and we are here to listen and support you! I did take antidepressants for a few weeks after having Kayln, but then I stopped them. Sorry, I can't exactly remember what I took, maybe zoloft?? Anyway, it took a couple weeks to start working, and it did help while I was taking it. I'm glad you are getting help, and I really think you are right to wait until you feel the time is right to start trying again. You need time to heal physically and emotionally, and I know it'll happen again for you, so for now take time to heal. I'll keep you in my prayers! ((Hugs))

rachjas- Thank you! I'm so excited too! :) The injections actually don't hurt at all. One night they did, but that's b/c you can't keep giving yourself the shot in the same place b/c the injection site gets sore after a few shots there! So if you just rotate injection sites, you'll be fine! :) I'm glad you are thinking about going on them. They obviously do their job! :) I never thought I would have 8 eggs!! Good luck!

Pyar- That's great you got the go ahead to do ivf for next cycle! Woo hoo! That's so exciting!! Good luck! :)

Mommyin09- Good luck at your appointment today! Hoping you see 1 big, round beatiful follie!! :) I'll be checking in for your update!!

mrspace- Hope you have a better day at work today! :)
Hey everyone!

Okay, I'm having a much better day today!  Tomorrow is my last day of clomid for this cycle.  I think it'll be okay.  And honestly right now...if it's not..that's okay too.  I just have a much more positive outlook right now.  It'll all work out.  

michelle- I have experience with antidepressants, and I'm on Zoloft also.  Zoloft is pretty new to me but it's actually going pretty well.  It's pretty mild compared to some but it really does help.  I've battled depression for 11 years now, mostly caused my sexual abuse from my father that just made me spiral out of control.  I because this terrible person.  I lied compulsively (because my stories were better than reality) and I suffered from terrible self esteem.  To this day.... there are still days where I struggle to find one single thing that I like about myself. But I'm working on it.  And it's gotten so much better.  Have your DH help monitor you.  For me... I can't always tell/remember if I have emotional outbursts or changes in my attitude.  Monitor how the antidepressants make you feel.  If they make you feel loopy, disconnected...or anything like that, I'd ask to switch meds.  Paxil is another one that worked well for me. I just know that I always hated feeling loopy or out of it.  Please please please, know that I, for one, am here to talk if you EVER need it.  I know that these things can seem to weigh us all down. But don't worry. We're all here to pull you back up.  Stay strong.

luvkayln- HAPPY DANCE TIME!!!   I'm so excited that everything is going so well for you.  I have such a good feeling about it. Please keep me informed because I'm already going crazy wanting to know if it worked for you!!!

stacey- I hope all is going well for you!  I can't wait until your ultrasound.  

dnikki- Thanks for the kind words.  I try to surround myself with positive people these days, but sometimes people surprise you.  I haven't been talking to that girl at all lately.  There are a lot of people I'm actually not talking to now. DH and I's best friends just found out that they are pg just after our wedding.  She's 20 wks now and they just found out they are having a little girl.  Well, DH told them about what these girls kept saying to me.  Then they came over to visit on Sunday and she had ultrasound pics.  SHE WOULDN'T LET ME SEE THEM!  She said that she didn't want to rub it in my face at all and that she felt so bad that we're going through this and that they are having a baby.  Silly girl.  She was so sweet about it.  I told her that people who are pg dont' bother me.  It's the people who sit there and tell me stupid **** that bother me. I had another girl last night tell me that if I focused more on my weight loss then I'd be blessed with a baby.  It just aggrivates me. Oh well!  I'm so glad I have you all to vent to and for support.

mommyin09- How is everything going?  
Good morning! I was running late this morning. I got up at my normal time, but had to leave early for my appt.  So, very little play time! :) Quick update: My u/s went well. I have a 16-mm follie on my right & then littler ones on the left. I still have neg opk's, so plenty of time for my  right side to grow :)

Luvkayln: So, what is considered "good" when they're measuring your lining? Mine was only 4. something?? Anyway, looks like we may be doing iui pretty close ;)

Michelle: Absolutely, stick around! I'm sure I speak for everyone else when I say that we all care about you & are praying for you! We all want to see you pull through this difficult time. Take care! :)

Pyar: That's great you got the go-ahead for ivf! I'm sure they don't want you to get your hopes up 'cause some people don't respond well to the meds. If it doesn't work the first time, they'll find the right dosage for you :) This is exciting!  I'm with you on eating right & exercising. I started the South Beach diet yesterday & we had wine twice over the holidays, but hadn't had any alcohol for 3 months before that!  Best wishes to you :)

Rachjas: Yes, I would call your RE just to get everything straight. I'm glad you're feeling better! Hang in there! :)

Dnikki: I saw your note, but I'm checking I'm with my cell, so I can't
navigate well from work! :)

Sorry I didn't update everyone. As I said to dnikki, it's hard to navigate with my phone. Definitely no copying & pasting!  Have a great day, ladies! :)
Everyone: I started a new thread, it's still called "Calling All Woman of Strength (#2)...". I'm going to try my best to update everyone on there...
Viewing 401-515 comments: