Calling all Women of Strength!!!
A Strong Woman VS. A Woman Of Strength

A strong woman works out everyday to keep her body in shape…
But a woman of strength builds relationships to keep her soul in shape.

A strong woman isn't afraid of anything…
But a woman of strength shows courage in the midst of fear.

A strong woman won't let anyone get the better of her…
But a woman of strength gives the best of herself to everyone.

A strong woman makes mistakes and avoids the same in the future…
A woman of strength realizes life's mistakes can also be unexpected blessings and capitalizes on them.

A strong woman wears a look of confidence on her face…
But a woman of strength wears grace.

A strong woman has faith that she is strong enough for the journey…
But a woman of strength has faith that it is in the journey that she will become strong.

Author Unknown.
*****************************************************
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)

Leighanne: 2/10/09 Jaedyn Michael was born beautiful & healthy!
Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 30 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 24 weeks (doc appt March 11)
Jessie: BFP -19 weeks
Armyprincess: BFP - 17 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 11 weeks! (appt 2/24)
Kaylee_Frye: BFP! 6 weeks (u/s 2/24)

angelbaby: waiting for AF
Guesito: (offer support!)

ad_06: CD5
jmh2005: CD6 (u/s 2/20)
Candie: CD13
rachjas: CD15 (iui today!)
Keyan: CD15
Sexykeme: CD15
Mrspace: CD15
Lina: CD20
Arlotheslug: CD25 (welcome back!)
Hannah1505: CD26
Luvkayln: CD26 (u/s today)

kmcarino: 2dpiui!
babynr: 3dpt!
Mommyin09: 7dpo (beta 2/23)
Shysana: 8dpo
pyar: 8dpo
dnikki: 12dpiui (beta 2/19)
wishandaprayer: 13dpt
BabyMamma: 24dpo
*************************************************
Hey girlies! They checked my follies today. They check me early now cus Femera made me ovulate earlier last time. There are follies on the right!!!!! Yay!!! He said they should be ready in about five days they are around 10 today. So I will just pray now for them to get bigger. Thanks to you all for your support and now its waiting time til my next us Wednesday!!!!!
Progesterone was 9.5 : ( I asked the nurse if that means I didn't O... she really didn't answer my question. Today, I am 4dpiui...but I really don't think I O'd tell the day after my IUI. So, I think I am only 3dpo. I start suppositories tonight.  BETA next Friday.
Mommyin09- Well.... on CD 3 of this cycle my RE said I will ovulate really, really late b/c of the cysts. At my u/s just a few days ago, my lining was only at 5.4mm and there was only small follies on my left side, absolutely nothing in my right side which is where my cysts were, and there was fluid in the back of my  uterus, from the cysts rupturing. The nurse said it's possible it's an annovulatory cycle b/c my lining was so thin and my follies were still immature. But I'm having O pains today, almost like "gearing" up O pains, so it's possible I'm getting ready to O since my cysts are gone and that my RE was right and it's just going to be a super long cycle b/c of the cysts... It makes sense, but I'm not worried about it. All of a sudden I feel like God is with me, and everything will be ok! Well, my only day off this week is Sunday, and it's the same for next week. I'm still tired, and hoping to go on a little vacation soon to see my aunt in Ohio with my mom. It's cute b/c my mom doesn't want to choose a definate date to leave, just in case we need to do our iui on that date or around that date! :) So we're kind of waiting for AF to show, and then we'll make plans around our RE appointments. My mom's the best! :)

jmh- Congrats on your follies! Yay!! :) Wednesday will be here before you know it!

arlotheslug- Thanks!! :) I'm not sure if we should cheer for AF or for O?! lol Don't really know what's going on with my body, so let's cheer for you instead! ;) I know a miracle will happen for you soon, and any birth mother would be a fool not to pick you! You'll get chosen, and then watch, you'll get 2 miracles and get pregnant too! It's gonna happen, I just know it!!

rachjas- I'm sorry you don't have a definate answer about your ovulation. I will look at your chart!

dnikki- I posted to you on your thread, but I say if the shots aren't here by CD 3, then go with the clomid this next time and if it doesn't work, then go with the gonal-f the cycle after. Is your cyst gone?

mrspace- You couldn't have said it better! God does provide, isn't He amazing! :)

Sorry that I didn't update after my appt with my RE, well atleast I don't think I did....lol Things have just been really hectic around here, never seems like I have time to sit here for more than a minute or so. I am out this cycle, DH and I are just going to OPK, and try on our own. I went to see my RE on the 12th and he said I have 2 cysts, one on the right and one on the left, one was 11.5 and the other was 17. So he told me that we need to just try on our own this cycle. So I am currently on CD 10....I'm going to start OPKs on CD12, since I got a smiley on CD 13 last cycle. He did say that he thinks my eggs releases the same day as my 1st surge, so that is good to know. So we will see what happens this time. I have to go back on CD 3 of my next cycle, and probably Femara and IUI again.
ad_06- Sorry about the 2 cysts, but at least you are still able to try this month! :) I'm in the same boat. I did Follistim last cycle, and had 2 cysts left over from it so my RE said we had to just try naturally this month. I just want to warn you that you may not ovulate the same day as last cycle b/c of the cysts. They usually delay your ovulation, so don't stress if it takes you a while to get your +ve opk, it's normal. Good luck! :)

Well, I'm off to work.... At least tomorrow I have a day off! Woo hoo! :) Hope everyone has a good weekend!!
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)

Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 31 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 25 weeks (doc appt March 11)
Jessie: BFP - 20 weeks
Armyprincess: BFP - 18 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 12 weeks! (appt 2/24)
Kaylee_Frye: BFP! 7 weeks (u/s 2/24)

dnikki:  waiting for AF
wishandaprayer:  waiting for AF
Arlotheslug:  waiting for AF
luvkayln: waiting for AF or O!?
Guesito: Getting ready for FET!!!
Keyan:  Starting Lupron 2/23, post-op appt 2/23

ad_06: CD10
jmh2005: CD11 (u/s 2/25)
Sexykeme: CD20
Mrspace: CD20
Lina: CD25

Candie: 4dpo
rachjas:  5dpiui
kmcarino: 7dpiui
babynr: 8dpt (beta 2/26)
Mommyin09: 12dpo (beta 2/23)
Shysana: 13dpo
pyar: 13dpo
Hello, ladies! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!  We're getting ready to take Carmelo for his shots (poor pup!), but we'll take him to Petsmart to pick out a toy afterwards & to the park, so it'll be fun ;)

babynr:  Happy belated!!! :)

jmh2005:  I'm glad you had a good appt & your follie is growing nicely for its big day! :)  Will you do iui this cycle or is the u/s just monitoriing for yourself?  Congrats & best wishes!!!

rachjas:  Try not to worry about your #.  I'm surprised that the nurse didn't answer your question, though.  Maybe because you weren't 7dpo, the number is a little bit lower?  I'm not sure, but hang in there!!! :)

luvkayln:  Well, I changed your status to waiting for either, so we'll see! :)  That's so cute that your mom wants to wait & see when your iui will be!  Then you can relax & just enjoy your weekend away :)  That's great you have tomorrow off!

ad_06:  That's good that you met with your RE & that you found out about the cysts.  Trying on your own is probably more relaxing anyway! :)  That's how I felt this cycle.  Good luck to you!

Arlotheslug:  I can totally understand wanting to get a jumpstart on your cycle! :)  It's exciting to think you could have a baby by May!  I agree with luvkayln that I believe you will be chosen & hopefully you will get your BFP too!!!  I have high hopes for you & dh this year :)  I hope he's feeling better.

dnikki:  I agree.  If the pens aren't there on time, they'll still be good for next cycle (if you still need them), so why not try another iui/clomid cycle :)  Good luck!!!

Keyan:  Thanks :)  My temps seem too low for a bfp, so we will see!  I'm not losing hope yet.  I'm just trying to be realistic ;)  I will know soon enough...  I hope your appt goes well on Monday & the lupron shots aren't too difficult.  Have a great weekend!
luvkayln- thank you for the well wishes. I am hoping they grow up until then...

mommyin09- i dont know if they are 100% certain on an IUI or not. I am thinking it will give me a better shot but I really hope either way it works. i want a baby so badly but im so scared of another miscarriage but I guess every time around is not the same
Just a quick update, today is CD2, I go in first thing in the morning for a cyst check and see where to go from there....
Hope everyone is having a good weekend :-D
dnikki- I'm glad that AF finally decided to show and that you can move forward! Hopefully the cyst is gone tomorrow!! Did your pens make it in yet?

mommyin09- My mil leaves for California tomorrow! I sooo wish I could be going with them! :) We're dog sitting willie b for 2 weeks while she's gone, so it'll be a house full with 5 dogs! Yikes! But we have 3 dogs houses outside for the boys, and the girls will stay inside. I haven't really felt any O pain since that day I told you, so who really knows what's going on!? Thanks for changing my stats though! :) Hopefully one of them will do their thing soon! lol I went and bought all Kayln's spring flowers yesterday when I got off work, and started looking at Easter stuff. I decided I'm going to make her her own Easter basket! It's going to be so cute! :) What are you up to this weekend? Gosh, your beta's tomorrow?! That was a quick 2ww! Are you feeling positive for this cycle? I really, really hope it's +ve!!! Good luck!! :)

jmh- They will, don't worry! :) They grow like 1-2 mm per day, so I know Wednesday you'll see some big beautiful follies!!

Arlotheslug- Did AF show yet?

Keyan- Good luck at your appointment tomorrow! :)

Candie- How's your 2ww going so far? What are you and dh  up to this weekend?

Stacey & Kaylee- Good luck at your appointments on Tuesday!! I know you're both excited to see your little ones! :)

My results from yesterday were the progesterone was 12.2 and the estrogen was 600 so I am sure it did nto work.  That prog. level is not high enough to support a multiple pregnancy even though I am on Crinone.  I am crampy today.  I was really upset yesterday and just feeling bummed.
yeah the last time I had a cyst I had a 48 day cycle, so O was late then too. So I'll either O this week or maybe even next. We'll see what happens.
hey ladies- checking in.  hoping we have some sticky baby dust coming our way on here.

me n jaedyn are doing well.  we both have follow up appts tomorrow.  he will be 2 weeks already on tuesday, i can not believe it.  i will post some new pics when i can, including the belly pic of a few hours before they delivered him to show you all how big i got.  i was a whale with stretch marks to prove it.
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)

Check out his pics!!! (doc appt tomorrow)

vortex: BFP - 31 weeks
Jessie: BFP - 20 weeks
Armyprincess: BFP - 18 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 12 weeks! (appt 2/24)
Kaylee_Frye: BFP! 7 weeks (u/s 2/24)

wishandaprayer:  waiting for AF
Arlotheslug:  waiting for AF
luvkayln: waiting for AF or O!?
Guesito: Getting ready for FET!!!
Keyan:  Starting Lupron & post-op appt tomorrow

dnikki:  CD2 (u/s tomorrow)
ad_06: CD11
jmh2005: CD12 (u/s 2/25)
Sexykeme: CD21
Mrspace: CD21
Lina: CD26

Candie: 5dpo
rachjas:  6dpiui
kmcarino: 8dpiui
babynr: 9dpt (beta 2/26)
Mommyin09: 13dpo (beta tomorrow)
Shysana: 14dpo
pyar: 14dpo

Good morning, ladies!  Well, my beta is tomorrow & I had one last hpt, so I took it today & it was bfn.  So, I'm not feeling too hopeful about tomorrow, but I'm still not stressed either, which is good.  I'll know soon enough!  My temps have been really strange this cycle, so I can't really rely on them either.  Last AF I started exercising & if my beta is neg this time, I'll step up my exercise & hope that helps ;)  Hope you're all having a great weekend!

kmcarino:  I'm sorry your progesterone results were not what you expected ;(  I hope you're feeling better today!  Hang in there :)

luvkayln:  I hope your mil has a safe trip!  Too bad you're not coming ;) Wow, 5 dogs!  Sounds crazy, but fun!  We took Carmelo for his vaccines yesterday & he did really well.  Everyone fussed over him & he wasn't too shy.  We took him to Petsmart after to pick out a toy & get stuff to clean his ears & we ran into a guy who had two Italian Greyhounds & they were both 2 years old.  He told us that a group of people with IG's meet at a local park, so we might take Carmelo there.  I think he'd have a blast!  We really want to get him comfortable around dogs & people since he spent his first year and a half without being socialized.  Have you put out Kayln's spring flowers yet?  I'm sure you'll take pics & be sure to post them so we can see ;)  Enjoy your day off!!!

leighanne:  Wow, it's amazing how fast 2 weeks flew by, huh?!  Be sure to update us tomorrow.  I'm glad you're both doing well ;)

dnikki:  I'm glad AF showed quickly & you have your u/s tomorrow.  Will you start injectibles or go with the clomid?  Good luck & keep us posted!!!

jmh2005:  So, you'll know more on Wed, whether you'll do iui or a natural cycle.  Be excited either way 'cause you know it can work without iui.  So, good luck & stay positive!!! :)
All..wow, I thought having the trigger and IUI would make it easier for me to understand my O. I just don't know..my temps are out of control, my monitor had 2 peak days. FF has bee oing 2 days after IUI. I felt like I o'd the day after iui.... my progesteron at 4 dpiui was only 9.5.... If I didn't O until wed....then I actually had my progesterone checked at 2dpo... I have a beta Friday at my local lab. I will not know the results until the following Monday. I had to miss a couple hrs of work last Friday for bw.. I could go back to RE this Friday to have my hcg bw,but I can't miss this week, it's exam week for my students.  I will just go the the lab and wait. Well, I will take home test of course.  If I took my trigger last Sunday, when should it be out of my system? I have been taking suppositories since Friday night.... TMI, why do I feel like I am peeing myself. I lay down after them for an extended time like I was told to.  Is the the progesterone leaking out?Or, it creating more CM? I feel gross.
Good Morning and Happy week to all

Rachjas : I am sorry you are not sure about your true O days, I know we all know how that feels...it s u c k s ! ....and sorry too about the progesterone, I haven't used it, but some of the girls here will help you on that, I am sure they have tricks to work with it.

Mommyin09 : I am thinking of you today, hoping for you +BETA!! How is Carmelo feeling after the shots?

Leighanne : Congrats on the 2weeks! Can't wait to see more pics!

Ad_06 : here goes a cheer for your O day to come soon!!! Come on O day!!!

Kmcarino : I am sorry can't help you on the numbers, to my beleive, they aren't bad, but I really don't know. hopefully a BFP will be a great surprise for you.

Luvkayln : I was so happy to read that you feel God is with you, Yes my Friend God is with you at all times! BTW your mom is Great!! Can't wait to see the new pictures with Kayln's Easter basket! Hope you were able to relax and rest yesterday.

Dnikki :  Good luck at the appt today.

Arlotheslug : Hey my friend, I hadn't realize you could be a MOM by May! that's really fast! I will pray for it to happend, I know you and DH will be great parents....and I agree with Luvkayln, there might be 2 miracles in the works. how did the appt go? how are Alice and Savana doing?

Candie : Hope you had a great weekend! talk to you later!

Hi everyone.  Do you think that taking prog. suppos. like Crinone keeps the bbt elevated until you stop taking it or would the bbt go down anyway?
Hey everyone:

rachjas: I take the progesterone at night and wear a pad - that way I don't have to feel gross all day, and yeah, it does feel like you pee yourself lol! You mentioned your monitor gave you two peak days - mine does it every month - it's supposed to give you two peak days, back to back, so that's normal :-

mommin09: Thanks for updating me :-) Good luck with your beta today...keeping fx...

leighanne: I'm glad you and baby are doing great! I'll keep checking for more pics :-)

I went in for my u/s this a.m and I am def out this month. The cyst is still there and it didn't even shrink. It's 27x27...so I'm on BCP for a month - yuck! But by the time I am done with those, my Gonal-F pens should be there. I had to take two BCP pills this morning and I am not looking forward to the side effects!!! I already warned DH and apologized in advance - BCP makes me b i t c h y lol.....Not fun for him... But I told him that since I was aware of what it does to me, maybe it won't be so bad!
On another note, I will continue my job hunting today, the more I think I about it, the more I am uncertain if I want to work for that guy. I'm just so used to a medical setting at a hospital or something like that...I will be calling around yet again today.

I will check in later - have a great day everyone!!!
Arlotheslug - How did Savannah's appt go?  I hope she's doing better.  That is so great that the adoption agency continues to keep in touch with you.  I know that one of these days, the right birthmom will come along with a baby that was meant especially for you.  In the meantime, I pray the Clomid works for you and allows you to have your own pregnancy experience as well.  I love your comment about the weathermen.  That is really the only job where you can always be wrong and it's OK!  :)  I woke up this morning to 6 inches of snow and I know they weren't calling for that!    

Keyan - Our weekend was good, how about yours?  Feeling better?  Good luck at your doctor's appt today.  I hope he gives you a lot of great information, and a lot of hope!  :)  I hope the Lupron does the trick.

mommyin09 - Sorry about the BFN, but maybe the beta will show something different.  We're all praying for you.  Either way, I know you'll be OK and it will happen.  I think the exercise is a great idea.  Sounds like Carmello had a great day!  I'm sure he loved all the attention!

dnikki - I'm so sorry to hear that your cyst is still there.  Hopefully the BCP help and you can move onto your injectables soon.  Good luck with the job search.

rachjas - I hate when our bodies play tricks on us.  Why can't they just behave and do what they are supposed to!  :)  I hope you get it all figured out.  I've never used progesterone, but heard they can be yucky.  Hang in there.

kmcarino - I'm sorry you're not hopeful this time and that you're not feeling well.  Take care and don't lose hope!  

... As for me, just hanging out at about 6dpo.  Should know by the end of the week!  Have a good Monday everyone.  :)
Good morning ladies,

Hope you all had a great weekend!  I have been in bed since Friday afternoon.  I started spotting again :(  I had stopped for 3 days and then it started again.  This is a bit of a roller coaster ride.  I am really looking forward to my first OBGYN appt tomorrow afternoon and will hopefully get some reassurance and some answers.  My fear is I'll be put on bed rest for another few weeks but if that's what I have to do that is what I have to do.  It's frustrating but I just want everything to be ok.  I feel fine...it's just the continuous spotting that makes me nervous.  It's been 1.5 weeks now.  I'm really hoping she will just say..."You are fine!  Continue on with your life as normal!"    

Mommyin09 - Thinking of you today.  Hope your beta has some nice positive results that I know you probably aren't expecting!  Glad Carmelo did so well!

Candie - Hoping the end of the week brings you some good news too!

Dnikki - Sorry again. At least you know what is going on and you have a good plan.  Good luck with the job hunt!

kmcarino - Sorry about your progesterone results but still hoping you will get your BFP.  I think progesterone can affect your temps but not totally sure.  Hang in there and wait for your beta.  You are still early!

Luvkayln - Hope you are having a great time with all those dogs!  Wow!  Do you remember how long you spotted for after your bleeding episode?  

Arlotheslug - Hope Savanna is doing better and your appt went well!  And wow...May is just around the corner!  So glad you have 2 great options working for you!

Keyan - Hope you are doing well and glad you are thinking about taking a nice vacation...even if it is a few months away!

Mrspace - Hope you are doing well and that you get some good news on your house!
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)

vortex: BFP - 31 weeks
Jessie: BFP - 20 weeks
Armyprincess: BFP - 18 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 12 weeks! (appt tomorrow)
Kaylee_Frye: BFP! 7 weeks (u/s tomorrow)

wishandaprayer:  waiting for AF
Arlotheslug:  waiting for AF
luvkayln: waiting for AF or O!?
Guesito: Getting ready for FET!!!
Keyan:  Starting Lupron & post-op appt today

dnikki:  CD3
ad_06: CD12
jmh2005: CD13 (u/s 2/25)
Sexykeme: CD22
Mrspace: CD22
Lina: CD27

Candie: 6dpo
rachjas:  7dpiui
kmcarino: 9dpiui
babynr: 10dpt (beta 2/26)
Mommyin09: 14dpo (beta today)
Shysana: 15dpo
pyar: 15dpo

Good morning & thanks for all the positive comments :)  Just a quick note before I go 'cause I have to leave early, so I will update you all this afternoon.

rachjas:  I have felt the same way when taking progesterone, but mostly with the old kind I used.  It was the kind you keep in the fridge.  Now I'm using endometrin & I love it.  It's so easy & there's less mess.

Keyan:  Best wishes at your post-op today ;)
Good morning everyone.

I'm cd22, and still no +opk.  I'm having a very bad day.  We have an ant infestation here at work because my boss is a slob and hasn't emptied the trash in WEEKS.  They were just in the bathroom, but now they're in my part of the office.  My keyboard is crawling with them.  Heck, I AM CRAWLING WITH THEM!  It's not a good working environment.  I have talked to my boss about every day for over a week and he still hasn't done anything.  So I'm frustrated and grossed out.  I hate bugs SOOO Much.

We found out this weekend that my Granny (mom's mom) will probably be paralyzed within the next year.  She's only 64 years old.  They want to put her in a wheelchair already and she won't have anything to do with it.  She's a stubborn woman lol.  

Also, my grandpa (step-dad's dad) is dying.  He was put in the ICU on Saturday and they've basically said he's not going to leave.  So my mom and dad are there now (it's 9 hrs away from here) and my sister and I will be going soon.  The kids wanted some time with him alone first.  Which I understand.  He has emphazyma (sp) REALLY bad.  So please pray that after my dad and his family get to say goodbye, that he goes peacefully.  I don't want my grandpa to suffer any more.

Okay... I'm going to end this now, because I have ants crawling on me.
Stacey- Oh, I'm sorry you're spotting again! I remember before I even knew I was pregnant, I spotted light brown for 10 days. But I just thought it was a messed up period b/c I was super stressed around the time I got pregnant! But it wasn't a period, I was pregnant! And then when I was 2 months, it happened again. (exactly 30 days later) I started spotting for 2-3 days; light brown again so I just stayed in bed all weekend and it went away. I did go to the doctor though and they said everything was ok. When I was 3 months, (again, 30 days later) that's when I had to go to the ER b/c I had bright red blood coming out with a ton of clots! This is when I was certain I was losing Kayln! But the u/s revealed that everything was ok, and I never bled again!  I only bled bright red for about 30 minutes, and then before I even left the ER it was back to being light brown, and stayed that way for a couple days. I always bled 30 days apart, almost like a period, but the last time I bled was the worst!  It's completely normal what you're going through! I know it's hard not to worry, but it's sooo common! I know everything will be ok, and tomorrow's appt. will show it! :) I'll be looking for your update and hopefully some more u/s pics!! :)

mommyin09- I'm keeping everything crossed for your beta today!! I know you're not expecting it to be +ve, but like Stacey said, hopefully you'll get a suprise BFP today! :) I'll be checking in for your update! Good luck!!!!!! ***Baby Dust****

mrspace- I'm so sorry to hear about your grandpa & your granny! :( That's just so sad in both cases! I will definately keep them in my prayers!! I can definately agree with you that that would totally su ck to have ants crawling all over you and your desk at work! Gross!!! At work, if the dirty wine glasses don't get washed that night and they sit there all night long with wine in them, we have plenty of drunk ants the next day! lol It is gross though! Hopefully you get your +ve opk soon!!

dnikki- Man, sorry to hear that your cyst is still there! :( The BCP will definately take care of it for you though! On CD 3 my RE said he could put me on BC to make it go away, but I opted not too and just have a longer cycle. And now I'm wondering if that was the right decision b/c I'm CD 33 and haven't even O'd yet! lol Oh well, I'm not worried about it! :) That's great though that your next step will for sure be the injections!! You have something great to look forward to! :) Good luck with the job searching!!!

Keyan- Thanks,  you are just so sweet! :) I will definately put pics up when I get Kayln's spring flowers out there, and then her easter basket too! I'll have to get all the other babies their easter presents too! :) There's this one baby out there, a little boy, that's a few rows in front of Kayln that passed away Sept. '07, and he's never had any flowers or anything on his grave. He still doesn't even have a  headstone, so I always make sure I put presents on his grave, so it doesn't look so cold. :(  Sean really wants to buy him a headstone, so we're going to ask the funeral directors to get a hold of his parent's and ask if it's ok. We don't want to intrude or offend them, we just care b/c we lost a baby too, ya know? Good luck at your appointment today, and with the lupron injections!!

rachjas- Ooh, I know exactly what you mean about the progesterone suppositories! Yuck!! But like dnikki said, just wear a pad with them, that's what I do when I take them, and it won't make you feel so gross! Maybe you can look into the endometrium that mommyin09 takes. She really likes them a lot more then the suppositories! I'm going to ask my RE to prescribe them to me for my next iui! :)

Candie- I hope the end of this week brings you +ve news! :) Did you and dh do anything special this weekend? My mil dropped off willie b last night; They left for California this morning so we get him for the next 2 weeks! He's a huge dog now!! I'll have to take pics! Anyways, I thought it was going to be crazy with 5 dogs, but it was so cute this morning when I got up b/c I let the girls out to go potty and they just couldn't get enough of him! We figured they'd be fighting or upset that we had another dog here, but they were all just playing and having fun! :)

Well, as for me, as you all know, I still have no clue what's going on with my body! lol I don't have any cramps, so I don't think AF is near. I've been having a few O twinges here and there, so I'm thinking O is coming up?! Do you all think I should schedule another u/s in a week or so to see if my lining is getting thicker and if any follies are growing? Or should I just wait it out? We've been looking at houses for the past few days! I'm excited about that! :) Our house is just too small, with it only being a 2 bedroom and Kayln's room is the other room. So we found a 4 bedroom,2 bath on 3 acres for only $76,000. We're going to look at it today when Sean gets off work. Four bedrooms would be awesome! Enough room for 3 kids! ;)
Hi everyone!
Thanks for all of your kind notes.  AF has arrived and I will start clomid on Tues . . . going for that IUI with donor sperm.  I was REALLY down this weekend.  Had a baby shower Sunday - which I walked out of - I should not have gone to begin with and DH and I made the painful decision that we need to find a home for Savana where she can be the only kitty.  The Drs wanted to put her on all of the drugs and well, I just did not think it is fair to her.  She is a wonderful kitty.  My mom is "fostering" her while we wait for a home . . . I really appreciate everyone's positive attitude on the May thing - it is bringing me up.  I have been REALLY negative lately . . . .

Trying to catch up very quickly - off to lunch soon.

Mommyin09:  I will send some good karma for your beta - I am also glad that you have  a good attitude.  Thought of you over the weekend - watched bits of Amazing Race.  I am really inspired by the team with the individual with hearing impairment.

Candie:  Thank you.  6 Inches . . . wow!  It missed us pretty much.  Happy Monday and hopefully this Friday will bring awesome news for you!

Luvkayln:  Wow so many puppies!  Have fun.  I hope your body starts cooperating soon . . . . Sending karma. I might hold off on the ultrasound, unless your Dr. asks for it - give him/her a call.  Good luck with the House - that is very exciting!

MRSpace:  Sorry about all of the bad news . . .

Kenyan:  Good luck at your Drs appt today!  I am praying you will get lots of good news.

Dnikki: I am sorry to hear about the cyst.  

Rachas:  I think it takes up to 10 days for it to be out of your system.  Good luck with the progesterone - although it does sound icky - I hope to be taking it soon . . . .

Happy Monday!

Stacey:  I hope the appt goes well.  I have a good friend who spotted throughout her pregnancy - she now has 3!
Hello everyone, I have a lot to catch up on!
I got AF on Friday, started the pill again, and will start Lupron shots on Sunday. FET scheduled for 4/2/09. Feeling great, getting ready to finalize our house sale-with nowhere to go yet! No worries though!

Mommyin09 good luck today with the Beta!

Stac-good luck today

mrspace-sorry about the yucky ants!
Hey everyone,
I'm going to make this short because I've still got the ant problem.

After talking to my boss 3 times today he still won't do anything about the ants.   He says that he'll get to it later.  Well I haven't gotten a single thing done today because of the stupid ants.  They keep crawling on me.  So.... when he's done with this next appointment I'm going to go talk to him.  See if he'll allow us to close up shop at 3 today (instead of 5) and bug bomb the place.  Or use the foggers.  or something.  Because I can't work like this.  Obviously.

I will write more when I get home.

thanks for all the kind wishes. You are all wonderful.
hey ladies- so my 2 weeks f/u appt today went great.  i am down 30lbs from like the 40-45 that i gained so i was happy about that.  all seems well.  my incesion looks great and i am feeling really good.  i did not think that i would be moving as good as i am after a c-section but it honesty was not that bad.  i would tell any of you who might need one in the future try not to stress because it is scarier than it seems.

well jaedyns appt got cancelled because the doctor was out sick but it will be this thursday instead.

mrspace- i hated when i got ants this past summer.  it was awful.  did you spray the whole outside of your house with that special ant killer?  it worked awsome for me.

luvkalyn- i wish homes were that cheap in massachsuetts, i mean taxachusetts.  such an expensive state i live in.  well i hope you have luck getting the house.
Stacey: Looks like we were posting at the same time this morning. I'm so sorry about the spotting. I can imagine it's worrisome & I'm glad you'll have some answers tomorrow. Hang in there!!! :)

Luvkayln: That's sweet that you are thinking of getting a headstone for the little boy ;) Just FYI: the Endometrin is still a vaginal supp., but it's not refrigerated. I'm glad you're gonna ask your RE about them :)

Arlotheslug: I'm so sorry about Savana! I can imagine how you feel, but I'm sure you'll find her the perfect home & Alice will be at peace.

I feel like AF's gonna start. I won't have my beta results till later today,
but I did see pink cm when I used the restroom. So, I'll check in later!
I posted too soon :)

Luvkayln: How exciting! Good luck with the house :)

Keyan: Carmelo's doing great, thanks! He was pooped after an exciting day.

Wishandaprayer: I'm glad AF showed & you're moving forward. Congrats on the future FET! That is exciting :)

Leighanne: I'm glad to hear you're doing well & yay for the weight loss ;)
mommyin09- Thanks, I'm excited about the house! :) I've been wanting to move forever, and I complained about it all the time! So I went out and bought things to improve our house, and now all of a sudden Sean says it's time to move! Figures... lol! :) Yeah, I knew the endometrium was still vaginal, but you convinced me of how much better it is! :) I'm sorry  you feel like AF is going to show! :( I really hope it doesn't show, but I know you will be ok if it does and just keep going! I've been having constant O pains today, so I was thinking of going out and buyiong opk's. Do you think I should?

arlotheslug- Oh my gosh, I'm so excited for you!!! :) That's awesome you get to start your clomid tomorrow, and are using donor sperm for your iui! Woo hoo!! This is gonna be it sweetie! I feel it! :) I'm so sorry about the baby shower! :( I get invited to them all the time, but I just tell them up front the reason why I can't go. That would be wayyy to hard for me! Especially if it was a shower for a little girl! :( Being the banquet coordinator at work, people have baby showers all the time at the winery and it's hard for me but I just put a smile on my face, and just make sure I'm not the one working the banquet! I'm sorry to hear about Savana! :( Gosh, you have had such a hard weekend, but hopefully thinhgs will start to look up soon! I know you're optimistic for this cycle, and we're just so happy for you!! I'm praying for you sweetie! You deserve a miracle, and you will get it!! You'll see! :)

Leighanne- That's awesome your appointment went so well! :) We're supposed to go look at the house tonight, so I'll let you all know how it goes! Although we'll only be able to see the outside tonight b/c the lady can't meet with us until Thursday or Friday, but that's ok. Houses are really cheap around here lately, which is good for us! :)

wishandaprayer- I'm also glad AF showed for you, and are looking forward to April when you get to do your FET!! :) That' s very exciting!!!

I'm having a lazy day at home right now. I have a meeting tonight at work, which will end right when Sean gets off and then we'll go look at the house. I just watched Little Women on tv, and I haven't watched that since I was young! I remember reading the book long before I ever saw the movie, and loved it! It brought back good memories! :)
leighanne- No, we don't have ants at our house.  I'm at work.  I have ants at my office.  Which is why I'm mad at my boss.  He won't do anything about it. We're gonna have a little chat here soon (when he's done with his meetings).
Well, it's back to the drawing board for me & dh. My beta was negative. I'm really okay. I told Keyan I'm not sure what it is, but I just can't get upset. It's been too long & it's so out of my control. I just have to accept it & move forward. I'm sure feeling less stressed will be a benefit eventually ;) Thanks so much to everyone for pulling for me!!! We decided we'll try another natural cycle. If O happens to fall on a weekend, maybe we'll try iui. We'll see how it goes!
In the meantime, dh interviewed for a new position at work & he got the job! I'm so proud of him!!! His
schedule will be perfect & he won't be going back to
working nights. Yay for me ;-)

Mrspace: Looks like I glossed over a lot today. I'm
sorry about your grandfather. I will pray for him. Good
luck getting rid of the ants!

Luvkayln: Yes, the opk's are a good idea & you
should go in for an u/s just to see how things are
going. Gosh, the guesswork could drive you crazy!!!
Good luck with the house :)

Arlotheslug: I'm sorry about the baby shower ;( I can imagine how difficult that would be.
Thanks everyone for your positive thoughts!  I know I am lucky to even be in this situation but the thought of anything happening is just .... well it's unthinkable.  I think I am way more paranoid than someone who just got pregnant on their own!!  I'll let you know how my appt goes.  Not sure I will get an ultrasound...I think my obgyn has to book that.  Not sure!  

Mommyin09 - Thanks and yes I am looking forward to some answers.  I am sorry about your beta.  I know you didn't have your hopes up too high and I understand how you are feeling with it being ok and out of your control.  I started feeling like that towards the end and I actually think it helped because my stress level was a lot less.  Hope you have another low stress cycle...and congrats to dh!  Woo hoo!  No more working nights.  That is awesome!

Luvkayln - I agree with Mommyin09.  If you can get an u/s that would be great...what is going on in there!?!  And how exciting about the house!!!  And sooo cheap!  Toronto is a very expensive city.  We have a small house with a small yard and you would die knowing what we paid for it!  Oh good luck!!!

Mrspace - So sorry about the sad news in the family.  I wish them all the best.  And the ants in your office and your boss not doing anything?  That is unacceptable.  I hope you are able to talk some sense into him!!

Arlotheslug - I am sorry about Savanna.  I know it is a tough decision but at the end of the day it will be best for everyone.  That is really hard.  And baby showers are the worst.  Don't go.  Drop off a gift if you feel you need to but stay away.  It is not good for you.  BUT...great news about af!  I am so happy that you are back in the game and have new found hope!  This will happen for you you know!

Wishandprayer - All the best with the FET.  I'm glad you are feeling positive because you should be!  You have a great chance for your bfp!

Leighanne - Congrats on a great first check-up!  It sounds like you are doing really well.  I'm very happy for you and little Jaedyn.  More pics!!
Well i tested this weekend and just like i imagine  BFN which i kinda figured i wld get since this cycle i really ddnt get any symptoms at all.   I called my dr and am waiting for a call back and just gonna kick back an wait for AF to show and see what she wants to do next.  In the mean time i was having a conversation with my mom and aunties and they were telling me I shld go an have my uterus and ovaries massaged.  Apparently in Mexico people are taught how to massage and stimulate your uterus and ovaries so tht you can concieve a baby.  Both my mom and auntie had it done and helped them get pregnant within 2 months and a cpl of my friends know women who had it done and got pregnant after. So i have called up an got the info and am gonna go down to their office an see if i can have it done an who knows maybe it will work fo me.

Send SSBD to all  
Hello all you wonderful, strong willed ladies!

I had a question? My right ovary has been having sensations and tingles, do you think that means my follies are growing? usually I can feel when they are on the right side and i just hope that this means they are growing. The doc has said to start checking ovulation starting today because my body acts differently with Femera than Clomid. Should I only check once a day for my surge? I go back wednesday to check my follies again. Any input is greatly appriciated.
luvkayln - I would pick up OPKs if I were you. I had one cycle were I did O, but not until CD 32.... I know ur past that, but you never know. Or, your right it could be annovulatory like you said.

mommyin09 - I am hoping you were right about my Prog. since they tested it so soon that's why it was low. Either way I have been using the meds. since Friday night. I am sorry to hear about your BFN. U have such a good attitude with everything!!!

candie429 - You said you should know by the end of the week, when are you testing?

ad_06 - Hopefully, u don't have to worry about next cycle.. and you'll get the BFP this cycle.

mrspace 24 - Praying for your family.

kmcarino - I know how much progesterone levels can be frustrating. Mine was only 9.5...but RE tested it really too soon. I am not sure why.

dnikki0928 - Perhaps a month off is what you need!
good morning ladies sorry i have not updated AF came so we were suppose to be starting meds for ivf cd2 i'm now cd3 but unfortunately my dear aunt passed away saturday night and ttc just wasn't something i was even thinking about so gonna take time to heal and put her to rest on this saturday then see how i feel for next month i'm just feeling too sad at the mo i hope you are all doing ok i will take some time to catch up with everyone when things settle down please don't think i have disapeared thinking of you all xx
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)

Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 31 weeks
Jessie: BFP - 20 weeks
Armyprincess: BFP - 18 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 12 weeks! (appt today)
Kaylee_Frye: BFP! 7 weeks (u/s today)

Guesito: Getting ready for FET!!!
Keyan:  Getting ready to start Lupron

pyar:  CD3
Arlotheslug:  CD3?
dnikki:  CD4
wishandaprayer:  CD5
ad_06: CD13
jmh2005: CD14 (u/s tomororw)
Sexykeme: CD23
Mrspace: CD23
Lina: CD28

luvkayln:  +opk!!!

Candie: 7dpo
rachjas:  8dpiui
kmcarino: 10dpiui
babynr: 11dpt (beta 2/26)
Shysana: 16dpo
Good morning, ladies & thanks for all your sweet notes & support! :)  I'll make this quick 'cause I have to be at the dentist at 7 a.m.!

jmh2005:  Yes, I bet your right side is working hard!  That's great & you'll know for sure at your u/s tomorrow :)

pyar:  I'm so sorry for the loss of your dear aunt ;(  I'm sure this is a really hard time for you & my thoughts are with you.  Take care!

shysana:  Sorry about the bfn ;(

Arlotheslug:  I couldn't find what cd you are.  CD3?  Did you start your clomid?

luvkayln:  Woo-Hoo for the +opk!!! :)

Candie:  How are you feeling?

Stacey:  Best wishes for your appt today!

Kaylee:  Best wishes to you, too!
Good morning everyone

I'm back at work.  The ant situation isn't great still, but it's better.  I'm cd23 and no O yet.  I don't think it'll happen this month.  Which is okay.  We're taking a break anyway.  From the meds at least.  Next month we'll be calling the new doctor.  

The Metformin is going okay. I've been on it for almost 3 weeks now and it's still making me really sick.  But hopefully I'm losing some weight.  We don't have a scale so I don't know.

Still no more news on the house, but I'll keep you all updated.

luvkayln- Congrats on the +opk.  I hope you're doing well.  I feel like I haven't talked to anyone in a while.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

dnikki- Hey girl. I hope the job hunt is going well.  As is everything else.  

mommyin09- I'm sorry for your negative beta.  Hopefully this next month will be it for you!  Keeping my fingers crossed.

I will write to everyone else later...I have to get back to work.
mommyin09- Thanks for changing my stats on our list! It's nice to finally be off the "waiting for AF or O!?" lol :) At least now we know what's going on with my crazy cycle! You forgot to put yourself on there though! I know you're in a hurry to get to the dentist though! ;)

Pyar- Oh, I'm so sorry! I totally understand not being in the right state of mind right now to ttc. Take time to heal, and when you're ready, try again! IVF will still be there waiting for you! I'll keep you and your family in my prayers! (HUGS)

rachjas- Thanks, but to my suprise I got that +OPK today! I went out and bought them last night, and it was neg at 5:30. Took one again this morning, and it's clearly +ve! :) Plus I had a feeling it was coming soon b/c I've been having major O pains for a few days, so that's why I thought I would do the opks instead of an u/s. At least now I know when AF is due! :)

mrspace- Thanks! :) Sorry the ant problem hasn't been resolved yet! Don't give up on getting your +opk this month! Look at me, I'm freakin' CD 34 and just now got it! :)

Stacey- Thinking of you today! I hope your appointment goes well! I bet they'll do the doppler on your belly so you can hear the h/b! When I left my RE at 10 weeks and went to my first OB appointment, that's the first thing they did. And it was awesome! Update us asap! :)

arlotheslug- Congrats to you for starting your clomid today!! :)

I've read a few people talking about annovulation cycles.  Or something like that.  What is that?  Just curious.
mrspace- OMG i would kill my boss.  bring a big can of raid and spray it near him until he gets the hint.  once he smells that nasty stuff maybe he will call the exterminator to spray the fume free stuff.

luvkayln- i hope you liked the way the outside of the house looked.

i am going to post a few new pics of the little guy right now.

Good afternoon ladies :-)

pyar: I'm so sorry about your loss, you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers - Take Care :-)

mrspace: Sorry I missed your call yesterday - I was trying to sleep off a horrible headache and nausea - The BCP did a number on me yesterday. I'm waiting for the woman at Children's Hospital to call me back...

luvkayln: Congrats on the +opk (finally!!!!) lol :-)

leighanne: Glad all is well your way, you sound so happy!! Going to check out the pics in a minute :-)

Well, yesterday I had to take 2 BCP's and it was horrible!!! I haven't taken BCP's in 6 freaking years! I was soooooo sick yesterday, I just kept feeling like my blood sugar was bottoming out (not diabetic)...today is better, my head still feels just a bit funky - I don't know how else to explain it lol! Still job hunting - I called 23 places yesterday! I am supposed to call the gay spa guy back (missed his call yesterday too...) but he probably wants to schedule a massage... So, I don't know!!

Have a good day ladies!
hey Girls!

So my appt yesterday went ok, everything looks good, have to wait 2 more weeks to do excersise, the way my ovaries are is called "kissing ovaries" and probably my next LAP will be around the last week of may or first of June, it all depends as to when AF shows this week. I need to start AF before we do Lupron, so we are waiting on that. My doc thinks we will be able to get pregnant on our own after the next LAP, without any more treatment, so that was great news!....I am just praying it happens like he says, because I am getting my hopes up!!

Arlotheslug : I am so sorry about Savana, and also about the babyshower....my neighboors that I have more than 5 that are pregnant, two had already their babies, well they are really showing. my next door neighboor will give birth in April, so I am happy for them, but you know how that makes us feel everytime we see her.......BUT I am really happy AF show and you can move on with treatmeant....and yes my friend try to cheer up, MAY is really close!!

Stacey : I wish I could do something for you to feel better, I will pray for the bleeding to stop. How did the appt go?

Mommyin09 : sorry about the BFN........stay strong and calm and relax like you have been, and don't you worry, IT will happen.

MrSpace : Annovulation, is when you don't ovulate, you might get AF but because of the excess of it, but it will most likely be a really late AF. Hope the issues with the ants are resolve soon.

Luvkayln : You are a great Mommy and Sean a great daddy...and you both have that instint in you!! that is really nice of you to take care for the little boy too! Congrats on the +OPK!!! and welcome to the 2ww!

Candie : Hope you continue to "hang and relax" during this last few days of the 2ww! Our weekend was nice, I was relaxing at home and on Sunday Dh and I went to have our LATE valentine's dinner, because of doc's order we still haven't celebrate it like it should be, hahaha ;o), but soon!!! we will be getting lots of BD practice while on LUPRON, since I won't get any AF while I am on the shots!!  
The ant issue is getting much better.  The exterminater came yesterday and did some work, but the ants are so bad that it's going to take several "treatments".  So he's coming back today.  I can already tell a HUGE difference.  Although I still don't want to be at work.  Ick.

Maybe I'm having an annovulation cycle.  lol.  I haven't ovulated.  But I didn't think I would ovulate.  I wasn't O'ing before I started clomid and now that I'm off clomid..who knows.  The metformin might work but I don't know.  So far, nothing.

I have a TON of housework to do tonight.  I wish that I had some friends that lived closer so they could come keep me company lol.  I need to sweep the floors and finish laundry tonight.  Hopefully I'll get a lot done, but who knows.
Hi everyone!
Today I am officially CD3 and starting clomid.  Trying to be relaxed, but you know how that goes! ;-)   Anyone hear from Stacey?  I am anxious to know how the appt went!  

Mrspace:  It looks like you figured out the annovulation - it means you have a cycle where you do not ovulate.  

Kenyan (oops just saw that you answered MRSpace's question - sorry).  That is wonderful news!  Get your hopes up - you deserve it! It does S U C K about Savana - she is an extremely sweet and kind kitty.  Trying to work on my parents to keep her, but I don't think that will happen! ;-)

DNIKKI:  Good luck with the job hunt.  I know it must be really hard with all the drugs.  

Leighanne:  I will check out your pics after this.  I can't wait!

Luvkayln:  Yahoo!  for the +ive OPK, now to bring on AF!  How did the house look?

Mommyin09: Good luck at the dentist - sometimes, not often, I think that is the worst thing in the world . . . . ;-)

Happy Tuesday!  

Hi friends!

Thanks for all your concern.  My wish came true and my OBGYN was wonderful.  She put my mind at ease.  She said because it is brown not to worry...it should stop on it's own.  She did a quick ultrasound to take a look and said "There are NO problems here!"  The baby was moving around like crazy!  He/she has been very active for each ultrasound...I'm a little worried! :)  So I am going for the official 12-14 week ultrasound either this Thursday or next.  They are trying to get me on this Thurs.  So, I am back on track.  No need for bed rest and I can walk my fur baby again!!  Yippee!!

Thanks again for your notes and concerns.  Apparently I am just a paranoid mother!!

I'll check in again later!  
Stacey
Im so happy everything turned out to be ok... Yey! No need to worry! Congrats on making the 12th weeks mark. You have just graduated! Everything will be ok..

AFM- waiting on my AF to start Estrace for 17 days and transfer immediately after the 17th day... that simple. Im anticipating transfer will take place around the 3rd week of march, Because my last AF was on 2/5 Not too bad :)

Mommying- You know it will happen eventually... Good luck on your next try. XOXOXO

To everyone else thanks for all your prayers and suppot... Im better!!
Ok, just a quick question and then I can catch up later. Gotta make dinner before Sean gets home! :) Ok, so my OPK was neg last night at 5:30, +ve this morning at 8, +ve at noon and now neg at 4:30... Does that sound right?? Usually if I have a +ve opk it's +ve for a lot longer than that! My ovaries have been literally killing me today, and still are... I'm gonna upload a pic, even though it's hard to see but hopefully you guys can see what i'm talking about. Has this ever happened to any of you guys?
My ovaries have been killing me too I only did two OPK's one this morning it was really light so no go. Then this after it was way darker so I called my RE hopefully there are the follies on my right side and i can get my IUI done. Keep us in your prayers!