Fertility / Infertility / IVF Community
Calling all Women of Strength!!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to genetic testing, in-vitro fertilization (IVF), ovulation, pregnancy reduction post-IVF, relationship issues, and sperm count and quality.

Calling all Women of Strength!!!

A Strong Woman VS. A Woman Of Strength

A strong woman works out everyday to keep her body in shape…
But a woman of strength builds relationships to keep her soul in shape.

A strong woman isn't afraid of anything…
But a woman of strength shows courage in the midst of fear.

A strong woman won't let anyone get the better of her…
But a woman of strength gives the best of herself to everyone.

A strong woman makes mistakes and avoids the same in the future…
A woman of strength realizes life's mistakes can also be unexpected blessings and capitalizes on them.

A strong woman wears a look of confidence on her face…
But a woman of strength wears grace.

A strong woman has faith that she is strong enough for the journey…
But a woman of strength has faith that it is in the journey that she will become strong.

Author Unknown.
*****************************************************
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)

Leighanne: 2/10/09 Jaedyn Michael was born beautiful & healthy!
Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 30 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 24 weeks (doc appt March 11)
Jessie: BFP -19 weeks
Armyprincess: BFP - 17 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 11 weeks! (appt 2/24)
Kaylee_Frye: BFP! 6 weeks (u/s 2/24)

angelbaby: waiting for AF
Guesito: (offer support!)

ad_06: CD5
jmh2005: CD6 (u/s 2/20)
Candie: CD13
rachjas: CD15 (iui today!)
Keyan: CD15
Sexykeme: CD15
Mrspace: CD15
Lina: CD20
Arlotheslug: CD25 (welcome back!)
Hannah1505: CD26
Luvkayln: CD26 (u/s today)

kmcarino: 2dpiui!
babynr: 3dpt!
Mommyin09: 7dpo (beta 2/23)
Shysana: 8dpo
pyar: 8dpo
dnikki: 12dpiui (beta 2/19)
wishandaprayer: 13dpt
BabyMamma: 24dpo
*************************************************
Hi, ladies!  Well, not quite how I wanted to spend my day off... The power went out in the whole neighborhood around 5:00 a.m. & didn't come back on till 3:00 p.m.  Plus, it's been raining all day.  So, I'm finally checking in!  

Wishandaprayer:  How'd your beta go?

rachjas:  That's awesome news!!!  Congrats on your iui & welcome to the tww :)

luvkayln:  That's smart that you had an u/s.  At least it gives you peace of mind.  Plus, no more cysts!!!  Yay!!!  So, you'll plan to do injectibles again next cycle?  I'm glad you had a good time with your family this weekend & a nice, relaxing dinner with dh tonight ;)

Stacey:  I'm sorry you're still having spotting & cramps.  I'm sure it's unnerving, but stay positive & we'll all be praying for you and your little one!!!  That's good you have an appt next week.  Are you happy to be going back to your ob?

dnikki:  Yeah, I'd probably test in the morning if I were you.  Let us know!  Your beta is coming up soon, too.  Hang in there!!!

Hi there!

Sorry, I fell out of the loop.  I had to reschedule my u/s for Feb 25th, so just FYI.  Can you believe that it is just right around the corner?  In a little over 1 week!

I have been sick, sick, sick.  The only thing that makes it better is drinking grape juice throughout the day for some reason.  Wow.  I'm grateful to my mom.  I don't want to seem ungrateful at all (because I feel so blessed), but I will be sooo relieved when this sick phase passes.

Hope all is well with you ladies staying strong!!

Love ya - KF
It's good to hear from you.  I'm sorry you're feeling so sick!  Hopefully it passes soon & you can enjoy the rest of your pregnancy :)  Yes, your u/s is just around the corner!!!  Keep us posted!
Thanks for your notes.  I also wanted to know when will my high temps mean that pregnancy may have occured?  Is it after like 10 days?  If they stay up you are most likely pregnant?
Well, I got a negative on my beta yesterday. Even though I felt it would be negative, I was sooo upset. After a month of shots and pills and giving up everything you love-wine coffee, bd.... and thinking you have been so careful and so healthy-it is just not fair.

And so I move on. My choices right now are to go with the FET on April 6, or start another round for retrieval again which starts mid-month April. It is really a tough decision. I would like to try to bank some more embies, then use the summer for transfer time since I can get plenty of rest and relaxation once my son finishes school.

A good note though, I have lost more than 5 pounds through this process and am shooting to lose another 7 before my next round.

Thank you ALL so much for your ongoing support.
Wishandaprayer- Oh, I'm so sorry about your beta! (HUGS) Gosh, I just couldn't imagine how IVF builds your hopes so high and you have your heart set on it, and then to hear it was negative! :(  But I LOVE that you are being so strong, and are already looking toward the future! April will be here before you know it, and you have options with your FET or do another retrieval and transfer. Do what your heart is telling you to do! Keep your faith, it'll happen!

kmcarino- Just b/c I got here before mommyin09 I'll tell you... :) They say if your temps are still at 18 dpo you are most likely pregnant b/c the normal luteal phase is 14 days. But please, please don't look too much into your temps! They'll only mess with you and get you anxious over every little temp drop, temp rise, etc... Good luck though! :)

Mommyin09- Thanks for the new thread! :) I was wondering why you hadn't been on here all day yesterday! The power outtage explains it! :) I'm glad you got to finish Marley & Me, with Huck and Carmelo cuddled up with you while it was raining! Hey, and we were just talking about that! :) Yeah, we're definately doing the Follistim next cycle. I had wrote on the previous thread that we're not doing IUI b/c I just feel like it's not working for us and everytime I think we shouldn't do it, my RE talks me out of it. Well when Sean got home last night, I talked to him about it and asked him how he felt. He thinks we should finish up our 3 more cycles of follistim ( b/c they're paid for), do IUI with them, and if we're not pregnant by the third one to just go back to trying naturally on our own. And then if in a year we're still not pregnant, then to do IVF. I think it sounds good, but hopefully we'll get pregnant with the follistim and we don't have to worry about anything else! ;) I looked at your chart! It really looks awesome! Hopefully in a week we can celebrate your BFP! ;)

dnikki- Best wishes for you today! ( If you test today, that is! ;) If you don't, your beta is almost here, so we'll keep everything crossed for that too!! Good luck! :)

rachjas- Welcome to the 2ww! :)

Keyan- How are you? Just thinking of you and hope all is well!! :)
Good morning :-)

wishandprayer: I'm so sorry....You are such a strong woman :-) I'm glad you are starting to think ahead. I think the hope an everything that IVF would bring, that's why I can't ever bring myself to do it. I'm still debating how much longer I will do IUI's...

Kaylee: I'm sorry you are feeling so sick, but that's a great sign of your p/g!!!

Mommyin09 and Luvkayln: Thanks for your ongoing support and crossing everything for me lol!

I tested this a.m and I get the lovely words "Not Pregnant"... Okay, seriously they should make a test that is half digi and half lines lol - if you're p/g then the words will show and if you're not the line shows!!! I know, I know, it's unrealistic lol!
But I really don't think I am p/g... I'm going to talk to DH tonight, and we are going to figure out how much longer we are going to do this. It will be 2 yrs in May. I think we'll go through May and if nothing I'm done :( It seems I get p/g every April, not sure why but April 2006 I got p/g with DS and April 2008 I got p/g but had a m/c. Who knows....

Have a great day ladies!
dnikki- Oh, I'm sorry! :(  That would be so cool if they did have a test like that! Maybe you should invent one! lol :) April is  a good month for me too! I got pregnant with Kayln in April 2007, so hopefully April 2009 will bring us both good news! :) Just hang in there! It'll happen! I know how frustrating it is. Have you considered doing a hsg test done? If your tubes  have the slightest blockage ( which can happen from an infection, or anything really), that will clear it right up! They say after having one done, your chances for pregnancy are higher b/c everything is "cleaned out." Hopefully you're pregnant right now and you don't have to worry about any of this! :)
Dnikki - Oh I am very sorry. There is stil l hope though.  I think the HSG is a great idea if you have not done it already.  Hang in there.  I know it seems like a long time (2 years) but you did get pg within that time.  Keep trying and it will happen again with a happy ending.  All the best and April seems like a great month (if not this month)!

Wishandprayer - I am also so very sorry about your BFN.  That really s u c k s.  After going through IVF I can only imagine how you feel.  But, you have some great options and the success rates for IVF are really good.  It will happen for you.  If not this time, then the next.  It is a tough decision.  I personally would use my frozen embies before going through the retrieval again, but as you said, the summer is a good time for transfer.

kmcarino - Again, I agree with Luvkayln.  Temps are so sensitive you should not rely on them.  I stopped temping long ago because it stressed me out!  Wait until late in the tww for an hpt or just wait for your beta.  Good luck!

luvkayln - I think your plan sounds really good.  Doesn't it s u c k how your body seemed find before the meds and all of a sudden you have cysts and annovulatory cycles??  That happened to me also.  I really lost track of what was normal and what wasn't!!  You will definitely be pg within the year...don't you worry!

Mommyin09 - Thanks for starting the new thread!  Sorry about the power outage.  Glad you are powered up again. Yes, I am trying to stay positive but it is absolutely unnerving.  I was going to tell everyone at work this week and now I'm not sure.  I told my immediate manager because I have been working from home the past 3 work days and I wanted her to know why.

Mommyin09 - Thanks for starting the new thread!  Sorry about the power outage.  Glad you are powered up again. Yes, I am trying to stay positive but it is absolutely unnerving.  I was going to tell everyone at work this week and now I'm not sure.  I told my immediate manager because I have been working from home the past 3 work days and I wanted her to know why. And yes, I am glad to go to an ob now.
Good morning everyone!

I know I was MIA most of the weekend. It has been a long few days for me.  The weekend went pretty well.  DH took me out on Sunday which was really sweet.  We watched movies together and just had a nice weekend.  Until last night.  Last night I got so incredibly sick.  I was in the bathroom for probably 3 hours non stop, then I'd leave the bathroom for half an hour just to end up back in there.  Poor DH ended up sitting outside the bathroom door almost in tears because he couldn't help me. He kept trying to get me to go to the ER which was silly because I was just sick.  Stupid Metformin. lol.  But it's okay.  I feel better now.  

This morning I checked our bank account and it's not pretty.  We don't have the money to pay the last bill that's due today.  I don't know how that happened.  Granted, we're getting 1500 dollars on Friday ON TOP of DH's paycheck.  Thank you tax return.  So I think I'm going to call the gas company and tell them what's going on and see if it's okay if we pay the bill on Friday.  I mean, technically we have the money in the account to pay it, but that's because our rent check hasn't cleared.  As soon as that clears we'll have like 20 dollars in the bank.  We weren't very smart over the weekend with our spending. Makes me really angry.

I'm cd16 now and not doing so hot. I started opks and nothing yet.  My temps are all over the place and I don't know. I don't really care.  I doubt it'll happen anyway.  DH and I have bd'd a lot though. Just for fun. No other reason really.  I'm going to try to keep up the every day/every other day pattern just in case.  Although I know it's unlikely.  We'll just see what happens.  If AF doesn't show up then I guess I'll test.  

leighanne- CONGRATS!!  I'm going to go look at your pictures soon

mommyin09- Wonderful job on the thread, as always.  I hope you're doing really well.  

luvkayln- Sorry I've been MIA this weekend. It was just a crazy weekend for me.  DH is still hoping for a miracle baby this month, but I doubt that will happen.  But we'll see. We'll be switching doctors here in the next few months and hopefully having a lap done.  So hopefully that will help.  I know this is TMI but oh well.  I've had such terrible gas and bloating from the stupid Metformin, it drives me crazy.  DH wants to go buy a scale today to see how much weight I've lost already.  He thinks I've already lost some, but who knows.  I started out at 216, so we'll just have to see.  I am hoping to get down to 175.  But who knows what will happen.

dnikki- I'm so sorry you got a BFN.  Hopefully it'll happen for you this next month.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

stacey- I hope you're doing well and that your little one is doing even better!  I can't wait for you to find out the sex.  Oh wait...are you going to find out the sex?  I guess I didn't even ask.  How rude of me.
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)

Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 30 weeks
Jessie: BFP -19 weeks
Armyprincess: BFP - 18 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 11 weeks! (appt 2/24)
Kaylee_Frye: BFP! 6 weeks (u/s 2/24)

angelbaby: waiting for AF
Guesito: (offer support!)

ad_06: CD6
jmh2005: CD7 (u/s 2/20)
Candie: CD14
Keyan: CD16
Sexykeme: CD16
Mrspace: CD16
Lina: CD21
Arlotheslug: CD26 (welcome back!)
Hannah1505: CD27
Luvkayln: CD27

rachjas:  1dpiui!
kmcarino: 2dpiui
babynr: 4dpt
Mommyin09: 8dpo (beta 2/23)
Shysana: 9dpo
pyar: 9dpo
dnikki: 13dpiui (beta 2/19)
wishandaprayer: 14dpt
BabyMamma: 25dpo

wishandaprayer:  I'm so sorry! ;(  I can imagine how upsetting it is after all you've been through.  You have some great options.  Let us know what you decide to do.  I'm with Stacey, I would go with the FET & then maybe you'll have the summer to rest during your pregnancy ;)

Stacey:  Yes, luckily I was off work yesterday.  Imagine getting ready for work with no power... yikes!  That's great that you told your immediate manager.  I'm sure that was a relief :)  You'll know when it's time to spread the good news.

dnikki:  Ugh!  I'm so sorry about the negative ;(  I hate those digital tests, but I love your idea! Maybe you should look into that :)  By the way, February marks 2 years that dh & I have been ttc, so I know how you feel...

luvkayln:  I totally agree.  You've gotten pregnant on your own, so I'm sure it'll happen again.  That's a great idea to try the follitism a few more times & if that doesn't work, try naturally.  Hopefully third time's a charm & you get pregnant in April (if not before!)

kmcarino:  I agree with luvkayln & Stacey.  The best part about temping is that it really pinpoints when you O'd & your chart definitely shows that.  The theory is that if your temps stay high for (like luvkayln said) 18 days, you are probably pregnant.  But, my temps have stayed up till the day after AF shows, so your temps can mess with you & it can be frustrating!!!

Keyan:  How are you doing?  I hope you're feeling better!  I'm thinking of you & hoping your first day back to work goes well.
I've had like 3 or 4 HSG's done...and they were always fine. I can't remember when I had the last one done though...Maybe that's something I should do again. January marked a year since my last lap also...I just wonder what the endo is like in there. They won't do anymore laps on me since I've had 4 done already. The last time my right tube was adhered to my right ovary in some funky position. They took off a small cyst and took out some endo. The lap before that was in March 2006. I just don't know. I should probably have my hormone levels checked yet again too from the PCOS. UGH damn you ENDO and damn you PCOS!!!! ARGH!!! I'm not frustrated at all lol....!

On another note, I'm going in for a semi-interview today at one...It''s at a spa, which I'm not too fond of, but I can make great money there. Seriously, the spa is among Million$ homes.... Wish me luck!!

I'll update later!!
It does seem silly to temp if you are being triggered for ovulation, so you know when it happens since you have to wait longer than you have to wait for a beta to see if the temps stay high for 18 days!  Oh well.  I'll still do it but if it starts to stress me out too much I will stop.  I am trying to stay relaxed this week so implantation can occur!
mommyin09 - Ugh, sorry your day off was spent with no power!  I'm glad you got to finish Marley and Me.  I bawled like a baby at the ending too.  I know Nittany is getting older, so that's hard for me to swallow.  Plus, all those letters he talks about and all the stories about how much dogs mean to us, it's just too much!  Take it easy this week.  Well, my OPK was pretty positive yesterday and I had tons of EWCM today, so I think you can put me at 1dpo tomorrow!

luvkayln - I'm sorry this cycle isn't exaclty working out how you were hoping.  Going forward though, it sounds like you have a great plan.  I think you're right, you've always been able to get pregnant on your own, so if the injections don't work, then maybe it's time to let your body get back on track on it's own.  I'm just so sorry you're having to go through all this uncertainty.

dnikki - I hope things work out for you soon, but I think it's a good idea for you and DH to keep communicating about it and deciding what procedures you are comfortable with and how long you want to try.  I didn't realize you've had that many laps.  I completely understand why you are frustrated.  You have been able to get pregnant though, so hopefully it will work out again soon.  

kmcarino - It's good to try to stay as relaxed as possible.  You're probably right, if you are being triggered for O, then you know about when it will happen and if you know how long your typical luteal phase is, then you'll know when to expect AF (which hopefully doesn't show!).  Good luck to you this time.  

Stacey - I'm so sorry you still aren't feeling 100%.  That was good that you told your supervisor, I'm sure that's a relief.  Like mommyin09 said, you need to wait and tell the others when you feel comfortable.  Good luck with the OBGYN.

mrspace - Hope you are feeling better.

wishandaprayer - I am so very sorry about your BFN.  I know, sometimes it just doens't make sense.  We do everything by the book and it doesn't work out anyway.  Take care and all the best to you going forward.

Kaylee - Good to hear from you!  So sorry you've been sick.  Thankfully you've found somewhat of a remedy!  Be sure to let us know how your u/s goes!
dnikki:  Wow, I didn't realize you'd been through so much!  Your frustration is totally understandable.  One HSG was one too many for me ;)  Hang in there & I hope your interview went well today!!!

kmcarino:  I've temped even knowing through u/s when I O'd.  I'm just so used to doing it, I guess! :)  Yes, if it starts to stress you out, then stop doing it.  Here's to a relaxing, stress-free tww!!! :)

Candie:  I know, I cried, too!  I'm sure I will be a mess when I see the movie.  When your dogs are a part of your family, your kids, whatever they're struggling with is just so painful.  I related so much of the story to the loss of our Penny ;(  All we want is for them to be happy.  That's it!  
It sounds like you are O'ing, my friend!  Woo-hoo!!!  We'll officially welcome you to the tww tomorrow ;-)
Whoa, this thread can fill up fast -- you guys are quick.

Thanks so much for the words of support.  I don't mean to seem ungrateful at all -- I'll take the being sick... but I'll be happy when I'm 12 weeks and (hopefully) done w/ it.

I've been reading all the things that can go wrong, and ectopics.  I started having dreams of miscarrying, blech.  But I wake up and there's no blood.  I'm going to be nervous until we get the first u/s out of the way to say at least the baby is normal.  (I hope!)  I'll post pics of the little jelly bean if everything is alright.

Here's to counting down the waiting period (I guess I'm in the 1 ww), and to positive thinking.  Staying awayyyyyy from the problem pregnancy reading unless I get a symptom!

Love you all -- lots of baby dust to us!
Hi everyone!  

Sorry I have been MIA.  Can't sleep - so thought I would check everyone . . . I think I am thinking too much (work, baby stuff, the economy).  I am writing with Savana on my lap - she is really a lap kitty!

Stacey:  Congratulations on "graduating!"

Candie:  Thanks for your Valentine's wishes.  The story about the dog breaks my heart.  I can't imagine throwing an animal away like that . . .

Luvkayln:  Congratulations on no more cysts!! I know it is not exactly what you may want, but it is good news.  

Dnikki:  I am sorry about your BFN.  We are still planning on adoption - but it is slow and well, I am a bit anxious and would like to be pregnant once - a hard dream to give up.  Given our past luck with the IUI/IVF, I don't have much hope, but it is worth a shot . .   .  I know how you feel - it is really hard to have the hope - take some time, you will know what is right for you.  It took us a long time to come to trying this IUI - I had completely given up and sworn off this board  . . . it is hard to stay away from you all! I LOVE your test idea!  BTW, we are working on 3 years right now . . . AND good luck on your interview!  

Mommyin09:  I was worried about you!  They were talking about big storms on the news for CA  . . . I am glad you are ok!

Wishandaprayer:  You will have to share your diet - I gained weight on the drugs!   I am sorry it was a BFN, but am glad you have a plan.

MRSpace:  I am sorry to hear about the bill.  Hopefully it works out.  In PA, the utility companies have temporary assistance.  Perhaps you qualify?  Good luck.  It s u c k s to have to deal with that on top of everything else!

Kaylee_Frye:  Take a deep breath and enjoy (I know this is easy for me to say) .   Good luck with the 1ww!

Happy Wednesday (early am)!
Morning Ladies :-)

Everyone: Thank you for all your kind words... I talked to DH last night and he actually wants to try for another year... And he didn't know I didn't want to do IVF, I thought we went over that, but maybe I didn't. I told him I only wanted to try for like 3 more months... So, tomorrow when I go in for my beta, we will discuss all our options with the RE and see what he thinks. I just don't understand I guess...
I asked him if he would ever consider adoption and he said he didn't know - it's not something he ever thought about before. So that's where we are at at the moment :-)

Well the informal interview went great! He is going to call me to give him a massage before he hires me - which is usually the norm. And I know he's not perverted lol - he's soooo gay lol (No, it doesn't bother me...I have gay uncles...)!  But he is awesome! I'm thinking it will be sometime next wk. He is extremely busy this wk - the grand opening party is Saturday. The same man who catered Oprah's birthday party, is catering this event!!! He knows some pretty powerful people! But I can't wait to go back to work lol!

Have a great day ladies, and I'll check in later :-D
Good morning...I hope you all are doing good.

Leighanne: CONGRATULATIONS...you have a beautiful baby!!!

There is a lot to catch up on and I will do my best. I am back at work today, little busy but all is ok. I am feeling a lot better. got my results back from the biopsy, all came out negative, so that's great. I have another appt on Monday and will have my one on one talk w/ the doc, haven't really spoken about the procedure and results and future outcomes, he's more interested in my incisions and how I am healing than talking about it all. I think I start my lupron shots on Monday so I probably won't have any more AF until my next LAP in the summer. I've been on Lupron before, so I am prepare to feel the hot flashes and all of the other menoupase symptoms the Lupron will produce in my body....I am ok about it, I HAVE TO! I was really sad that this lap didn't produce the expected results, but now that I am feeling better, I am ok about going at it again in a few months.

Thank you all for you words of support...you are all amazing! ;o)

Arlotheslug: I am really happy to see you here, what will be your next move?

Mommyin09: Umm I don't know how you will keep me on the list...what do you think? ...on treatment or something? Baby dust to you...only 1ww left!!

Candie: You should be Oing soon, right? How are you feeling?

Luvkayln: I am sorry about you annovulatory cycle...but glad there are no cysts!!

Dnikki: Sorry about BFN...Good luck on the massage, I know you will do a great job!! Hopefully talking to the RE will help you and dh decide on your next move.

MrSpace: I hope you don't HAVE to do the LAP and you get pregnant before that, but If you do, don't worry you will be ok, if there is anything you want to know about it, just let me know.
keyan- thank you.

dnikki- yeah the digi tests are great at times but other times they are awful to have that second word in it.  i got bummed out badly when i saw the not pregnant but to in the future have the pregnant, totallt makes up for it.

well ladies being a mom is a roller coaster of tiredness.  he is the best baby ever.  does not cry, is so sweet but it is just tiring although i am loving it at the same time.

i will psot more pics soon.  i am healing well, still very sore at the 7 inch incision line but everyday that passes it gets easier to tolerate because you just get used to it.  my doctor keeps telling me, you have to slow down, you did just have MAJOR stomach surgery.

WOW there are quite a few in the TWW.  keeping my fingers crossed.
Good morning everyone!

I'm cd17 and feeling a little more positive today.  Although I forgot my Metformin at home.  I cleaned out my purse and set my pill bottle on the coffee table and of course.... didn't put it back.  So I guess I'll take them at lunch or something.  Things are SOOO much better today.  I talked to the gas company and they were perfectly okay with us paying the bill on Friday.  I just explained that we've had some unexpected expenses and that we felt really bad.  But we didn't want to issue a check that would bounce or anything.  So no problems there.

DH had a really really rough night last night.  And honestly, he could use some prayers. I know it may not seem like much, but he's having work troubles. He loves what he does so much.  He works with juvenile delinquents(sp) at a school.  He works on a dorm and he just loves it.  He really gets through to the kids and is making a difference.  I love seeing him come home all excited because his kids are changing their lifes and he's helping them do it.  It's a wonderful wonderful thing.  And it's what my husband was born to do.  He was born to help others.  He was a US Marine for 4 years, now he's doing this. He wants to make a difference.  Well things aren't going well now. Because of all the extra stuff he does for the kids, he's getting in trouble. Not because it's not allowed, but because it makes the other staff members (who are lazy) look bad.  

When they take the kids outside for "exercise" (usually playing basketball or football or something), DH plays right along with them.  And the other staff are getting mad because he's "showing them up".  So he's been dealing with problems like that for a few weeks.  Well he had to have this paperwork filled out for one of his kids by last night. So he went to his meeting yesterday afternoon and tried to go fill out the paperwork right after.  They wouldn't let him.  He needed to talk to the kid in order to fill out the paperwork, and they wouldn't let dh talk to him.  So DH went in last night.  He was there for an hour and a half!  And then he turned the paperwork in and got a verbal warning for having it finished 5 minutes late.  So he's just having a really hard time.  He loves his job, but right now it hating it at the same time.

I know I just went off on a tangent, but I needed to vent for a minute.

In other news, we should hear about the house by tomorrow!!!  I'm excited.  Wish us luck.

leighanne- Your little one is so precious.  I'm so happy for you.  Congrats!

dnikki- I'm so glad that your interview went well.  I think it'll be a great opportunity for you. Let me know how it goes.  And it's really good that your dh is open to options.  It'll happen for you guys.

luvkayln- I hope you're doing great hun!  I miss talkin' to you!

mommyin09- It's crazy how fast these forums fill up!  You do a great job of keeping up with everyone.  I hope that you're doing great.  You're over half way through the tww!  My fingers are crossed for you!
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)

Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 30 weeks
Jessie: BFP -19 weeks
Armyprincess: BFP - 18 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 11 weeks! (appt 2/24)
Kaylee_Frye: BFP! 6 weeks (u/s 2/24)

wishandaprayer:  waiting for AF
luvkayln: waiting for AF
Guesito: Getting ready for FET!!!
Keyan:  Starting Lupron 2/23, post-op appt 2/23

ad_06: CD7
jmh2005: CD8 (u/s 2/20)
Sexykeme: CD17
Mrspace: CD17
Lina: CD22
Arlotheslug: CD27

Candie: 1dpo!
rachjas:  2dpiui
kmcarino: 3dpiui
babynr: 5dpt
Mommyin09: 9dpo (beta 2/23)
Shysana: 10dpo
pyar: 10dpo
dnikki: 14dpiui (beta tomorrow)
Arlotheslug:  I love that you're weighing all your options.  I'm right there with you.  I've always dreamed of being pregnant.  I would love to be a mommy either way, but it's important to me to actually be pregnant, so I do understand how you feel.  Thanks for thinking of me.  Yes, we're doing well, but there was lots of rain.  Today is supposed to be sunny ;)

Kaylee:  Yes, think positive!!!  I'm sure you'll feel a huge sense of relief once you have your first u/s.  Here's to a quick 1ww! :)

dnikki:  Sounds like a nice place.  Good luck to you!!!  I think that's great that you'll discuss your options with your RE tomorrow.  Let us know what you decide.

Keyan:  I'm glad to hear you're back to work & feeling better! :)  Since you've been on the Lupron, at least you know how you'll feel & can prepare for it.  Take it easy today!!!

leighanne:  Yes, take care of mommy ;)  Looking forward to seeing the new pics!

mrspace:  Your dh is the one who will touch their hearts & those kids will always remember him.  I hope things get better for him.  Thanks for the positive thoughts for me :)
Welcome to the TWW!!! :-)
mommyin09 - Thanks!  It feels good to be in the 2ww!  I know what you mean about our dogs, they are our children.  DH and I were both a mess during the movie.  He tried so hard to be tough, but by the end he was crying right along with me.  I think the problem was that we could relate all too easily since we have the exact same dog and it's so hard for us to see him start to age.  Glad to hear you are getting some sun!  It's snowing again here.

Keyan - I'm so happy to hear that you are feeling better and that your biopsy was negative.  What a relief!  I hope the doctor is able to give you a lot of answers next week so that you can get on with the process and get closer to that BFP!  

Arlotheslug - Sorry you were having trouble sleeping, but great to hear from you!  I completely understand, I think we all dream about being pregnant and everything that goes along with it, so it's not easy to give up on that idea.  I pray that the IUI works for you.  How cute that your cat sleeps on your lap!  Thank goodness for our animals, they always make us feel so loved.  Nittany loves to sleep on our laps too, and he doesn't care that he's 85 pounds!  At this time of year though, at least he keeps me warm!  :)

dnikki - That's great that you and DH were able to talk about some options and get on the same page.  I hope your RE can give you a better idea of what options are all out there for you.  Good luck with the job!  It sounds great!!

mrspace - I hope that things get better for DH.  Regardless, he is definitely making a difference for those kids and that's all that matters.  Glad you are feeling better.  Good luck with the house!  

leighanne - Yes, you should definitely give yourself time to heal.  Although, I can imagine how hard it would be to stay away from that gorgeous little boy!  :)  Can't wait to see more pics.
Well I am 10dpo but I dnt think I will be seeing a BFP.  I have no symptoms with the exception of a cpl of nights with headaches. I hvnt had much of anything.  What do u all think?
Hi!  How are you doing?  You're getting through the tww pretty fast!  I also wanted to let you know that I am 4dpiui, but 3dpiui is on the list...I don't want to wait one more day!!
candie & mommyin09- Thanks for the support.  He's just struggling because he gets treated so badly.  And he does what he does for the kids.  I mean, he sat down with his "kids" a few weeks ago and explained some things to them.  He asked them to raise their hands if they though that the staff on campus believed in them.  Not a single hand was raised.  So he told them that whether or not anyone else believed in them..he did.  He knows that those boys can lead great lives.  He's teaching them to hold themselves to a higher standard. Heck, one of his 'kids' that got out a few months ago, just enlisted with the Marine Corps and is really changing his life.  It's such a wonderful thing to see.  And I'm so proud of him. I just wish that the staff would treat him better.  He's not getting paid very much and they walk all over him. I just hate it.

Hello ladies :-)

Just got back from a little shopping :-) I bought DS's clothes for next winter at the Osh Kosh outlet here. Their stuff is soooooo cheap (most of it!!), but it's really good quality!
I bought him a jacket, 7 long sleeve shirts, 3 pairs of pants and 3 pairs of socks and spent $51 - It was awesome lol!!! So he is almost all set for next winter :-) Oh, and I got myself some chocolate from the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory - yummm...

Well, I go in for my beta tomorrow...not expecting any miracles. But we or I if DH can't go will talk to the RE and see what he thinks....

mrspace: Sorry DH is getting treated so badly. I wish more people like him were around to help kids these days. It seems like so many of them are in bad spots....
That's how we feel too.  Most of the kids aren't bad kids.  They are kids who are in bad situations.  Most/all of them have dealt with physical, mental, sexual, or emotional abuse for most of their lives.  And now they just don't know HOW to make good choices.  It's sad really.  And they don't respect others or themselves.  DH is trying to teach them these things and I think he's an amazing person for doing so.  I just wish he'd get treated better at work.  Most of the people who work there hate the kids and think that they are worthless. It's terrible.
Hi everyone.
I don't really understand how I am awake right now, but I am .

Dnikki:  I am glad the interview went well. I am glad you and DH had the opportunity to talk.  For all the aggravation the whole TTC causes us, I do think, as couples, we are the best communicators - you have to be.

Candie:  Thank you!  I wish Savana was bigger to keep us warmer - I tell you I almost had a heart attack with our last gas bill . . . and we keep the temp in the 60s in our house!  Ah well . . . . She is a really sweet kitty.  (Don't laugh) but I am talking to a cat behavioral specialist on Friday b/c she is having a hard time getting used to the house and our other cat . . . and I won't give up on her!

Mommyin09:  I am glad you are getting some sun - could you pass some over to this end of the country ;-)

Mrspace:  Good luck with your house.  Sorry to hear about DH being treated poorly at work - that is really hard, but it sounds like he has an amazing heart - which is really important.

Leighanne:  Your pictures are great!

Kenyan:  I am glad you are up and about and feeling better.  We are still waiting on being chosen again for the adoption.  As soon as I hit CD1, I have to call the drs office and get the clomid - then it starts again!  I just pray that the clomid works again.  We have two viles of donor sperm on hold - I am not sure what I will do if those two don't work.  It will be hard to walk away . . . ah well, doing my part for the economy ;-)

Happy Wednesday!
I guess I wasn't the only one that had a busy day! This thread does fill up quick! I just wanted to pop in and say HI and that I'm thinking of everyone! :) I'm so tired, it's not even funny! I will catch up on everyone tomorrow, sorry! I almost fell asleep driving home, that's how exhausted I am right now!!
Hello my friends,

I hope you all had a good Wed.  I was back at work for the first time since last Wed!  It felt good to get out of the house.  I have not had any spotting for 48 hours (longest yet since the episode) so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it is over!  I feel more positive today all around.  I have started telling more people so it makes it feel more real.

Mrspace - Sorry about your Dh.  I'm glad he is doing what he loves and doing such a wonderful thing for those kids.  He may not be appreciated yet but I do believe that if he continues to work hard doing what he loves, that appreciation and success will follow!

Arlotheslug - It is SO great to have you back!!! Sorry you can't sleep but it sounds like you do have a lot on your mind.  I'm sure Clomid will work for you again and I really hope you get a BFP!  You deserve it.  And I totally hear you about the animals.  We would do anything for our fur baby!  A cat behaviourist is so sweet.  I hope she settles in soon.

Mommyin09 - I'm jealous....sun?  We are getting more snow today!  Oh Canada....sigh!  Your beta is coming up super fast!!  Sending BFP vibes your way my friend!

Candie - Welcome to the tww!  Woo hoo.  Nittany is a big boy!  85 pounds?  So cute.  Honey was 95 pounds when we first got her but she was way over weight.  She is now 72 pounds with a few more to go.  Honey and I always have cuddle time on the bed when I get home from work and she is all over me....she just can't get close enough.  I love it.

Dnikki- Great shopping deals!  Good luck with your beta.  My fingers are crossed for you and hope you get a nice surprise.

Keyan - I am glad your results were as good as they could be and that you are keeping at it!  I'm also glad you are feeling better.  Some of us have a longer road than others but it will happen for you. Just take care of yourself and enjoy a few months without the ttc stress.

Leighanne - So glad everything is going well.  I love the pictures...keep them coming!
Well, I am officially starting to lose my mind! 5 days post transfer and I feel mostly nothing.  Maybe peeing a little more than usual, still have a bit of a hormone headache which is tiring.  I tried to preoccupy myself with catching up on how everyone's doing, wow mommyin09, kudos on keeping track of it all!!  I'm so encouraged to see all the BFP's and now Leighanne with a beautiful, um no, STUNNING baby boy.  I pray that you all get to be pregnant, it is a completely delightful experience.  

Luvkayln- Took a look at your pics, your memorial is beautiful.  You're very strong, I know how much it hurts.

well, going to get some sleep, will check in on all of you tomorrow...who's next to test.  My Beta is the 26th...was supposed to be my due date for my last pregnancy...maybe it'll bring luck.
Good morning! Ok, get this! I just got done watching the news, and there was a 21 year old guy on there that is getting charged with 2nd degree murder and 1st degree robbery. Guess what! I used to work with him and his girlfriend!! Yikes!! I also sold them my honda. Apparently it was a drug deal gone bad... The saddest part is they have a baby together! :( I guess you just never really know people... He's set on a $1 million bond right now, but I guess his dad ended up turning him in. That would be hard as a parent to do!

Stacey- So glad to hear the spotting is gone! Yay!! :) And welcome back to the real world! lol! I know it feels great to finally be out of the house, and even better that you're telling more people about the baby! :) I totally know what you mean! I thought getting on the meds would help us, but I think they're only making things worse! My cycles were always fine before, and now I'm having annovulatory cycles more and more often! If these injections don't do the trick, we'll just let my body get back to normal and let it happen when it's supposed to happen! I have a feeling though that it won't, I guess just b/c we've had a m/c and then such a huge heartbreak with Kayln... It's hard for me not think that way though, ya know?

babynr- Thank you!! It really means a lot to us that it's finally out there with Kayln! I'm not as strong as I make myself out to be, trust me, but thank you! The support I get here really helps with everything! Kayln's in my heart, and that's what keeps me going! I really think that's a sign that your beta is on the day your last baby was due! I know you'll get great news on the 26th!! Good luck! :)

Mommyin09- We watched Taken last night on the computer. ( Sshh... don't tell anyone! lol) :) It was really, really good! Thanks for changing my status on our list. Hopefully it hurries up and just gets here! I had a dream last night that I forgot to call my RE on CD 1, and waited until CD 6 to call, and it was too late to do the injections so I had to do another med-free cycle! It's weird what you subconciously think about when you're sleeping! :) Hope your 2ww is flying by, and you get great news in a few days!! Good luck! :)

mrspace- Wow, that's awesome that your dh is so involved like that! I'm sure everything will be just fine though! He seems like he really loves his job, and things always work out. On another note, have you gotten your +OPK yet? :)

dnikki- Good luck today with your beta!! I'm happy that you're taking the next steps ( if it's neg today) and seeing what your RE thinks you should do next. One step and a time though, so I hope it's +ve today and you don't need to take any further steps except to enjoy your pregnancy! :) Good luck!!!

Shysana- I'm sorry you're not feeling so positive for this 2ww, but you just never know!! AF isn't here yet, so lets  hope she stays away!! Good luck!

Keyan- I'm glad you were able to get back to work yesterday, and I'm even happier that your results were good! I know it seems like these stepping stones we are taking seem like they are never going to end, but one of these times they will lead us right to our BFP! Take is easy, and hopefully you will get more answers on Monday at your appointment.

Arlotheslug- Thank you! I'm so glad they're gone too! You're right, it's not the news I prefered, but I'm glad that that's just one step closer to AF starting and moving forward! Hopefully AF will hurry up and get here for us both, so we can both get started on our next cycle! I hope you've been able to get some sleep! I've been stressed the past couple of days from work, and I have to take tylenol pm's just to be able to sleep! It's hard not to have too much on your mind though, especially with gearing up again to ttc! I know you WILL get pregnant, it's just a matter of when! You totally deserve it, so stay positive and there will be no need to wonder what you will do after the 2 vials of donor sperm b/c it's gonna work for you sweetie! Good luck! :)

Candie- Welcome to the 2ww! :) I really hope this is it!! That's awesome though that if it doesn't happen in the next couple months, you are seeing a new doctor in April. Always something to look forward to! :) Good luck!!!

Hope everyone has a great day!! :)

babynr - there will be so many good news next week!, I feel it! I hope the Due Date does bring you the luck you need to get a sticky BFP!! ....you are early at 5dpt, so hang in there, keeping positive thoughts all the time.

Stacey - I am SOooo happy you are doing better! and getting to share the good news w/ others. How is your belly doing? any pics to share? I love seeing pregnant belly. Yes I am thinking of enrolling in a gym or something to help me keep the weight down during the lupron shots and also to DO something during these TTC free months, but I know time will fly by really quickly, so now, 1 week later and when I am feeling almost 100% recuperated I am actually excited on going back for the LAP, crazy huh?! ;o)

Luvkayln - I hope today is a relaxing day for you and that you got to rest enough last night.

Arlotheslug - OH my friend I am so excited that you are still trying both ways! that's great!...I got to tell ya that when I was in the recovery room right after the LAP and when the doc came in to tell me that we had to try again later, I was so angry/sad, I was in so much pain, that I said to myself, "this is it no more, I won't get to experience a pregnancy, I give up"...of course I said that then, but now I am still trying and moving foward... although adoption is still an option for us, but just feeling the kicks and experiencing birth is something that I want, but we Trust God and the plan HE has for us.

MrSpace - I will pray things at your dh's work are better. tell him not to give up, and that he is doing a great job. Do you have any news on the house?

Kmcarino and ShySana - Hoping for a BFP for both of you! stay positive!

Dnikki - Hoping for a BFP!! hope you don't need the "talk" w/ the RE, but if you do, be sure to ask all that is in your mind and more. that's great that your DS is all set for next christmas! $51 for all of that is awsome!

Candie - congrats on the 2ww! praying for your BFP!! 85lbs be careful! my babys are 20 and 18 each, so they are small and almost both of them fit on my lap, but the boy lets his sister have it all, he's fine as long as he is by my side. they are great!

Mommyin09 - thanks for moving me up near the BFPs!! ;o) I feel fine and excited to be so near them ;o) I guess you can say we are on the ON HOLD cycle. Hope you have another sunny day today! keeping my fingers x for you.

Leighanne - I know it must be hard staying low w/ such a great baby, but like you said it is major surgery, so be careful and take good care of your baby BUT of you also, he needs a healthy mommy!

Just got back from my beta...I'll find out the results around 2 today. My u/s showed my hemmorhagic (sp?) cyst is still there, but RE said that's a good thing. He said he would rather see that than everything be quiet in there. He said with it still being there I have a better chance at being p/g because it's still pumping out hormones and if I am p/g then it's keeping the baby alive.
I also had the talk with my RE... I asked him what we should do next/why it's not happening: His responses:

1.) Endometriosis
2.) Not making great eggs/may not have any "healthy" eggs left (but said he doubted I didn't have any good ones left)
3.) I have 1/2 of my right ovary, so I lost 1/2 of my eggs from that side...
4.) I may not have as many eggs as I should - would have been genetically programmed that way.
5.) Said there was a slim chance of this also: I may have used my only good egg when I got p/g with DS

So my options are:
1.) Take a break and go on lupron for 6 months
2.) Continue clomid
3.) Go on injectables, said he would do low dose, but feels I won't be kicking out a ton of follies
4.) Do natural for a while
5.) If not p/g in another year or so, do IVF...
6.) Wants to do blood tests to get an idea of how many follies I have left and what quality they are...But I would have to go off meds for a month to do it, which I may end up doing if this cyst doesn't go away and go on b/c until it does....

So, there are all my options - I hate when he starts giving me hope  - the cyst thing - I had an intern in there prodding me after my RE was done, and I told him I hated getting my hopes up again and almost freaking started bawling... had to compose myself while getting dressed. After my blood draw is when I talked to him, he had to go and bring up my m/c last March (thought it was April...). So I guess I will be looking into gonal F pens even though I said I didn't want to do them....
Good morning everyone!  

I'm cd17 and still nothing. No +opks.  I'm almost out of the opks that I bought.  I don't even want to buy more.  I'm about to say screw it. DH and I have been BD'ing A LOT! lol.  But not for baby makin'.  We've just been having fun.  So if it happens, great, if not, oh well.  We're still wanting the new doctor and to have a lap done this summer.

No news on the house yet.  We have to push our closing date back because the financing is taking so long.  We're technically supposed to close on the house on Tuesday!  Yikes!  We won't be able to do that.  So we're pushing it back by a few weeks.  We should hear if we are officially approved for the loan today.  It just takes so long because they've cracked down on approvals so much.  They are nit-picking us to death lol. But it's okay. We should be fine.

My mood is NOT improving this week.  It's just been a bad week.  I feel like my anti-depressants aren't doing ANYTHING for me anymore.  Honestly I never felt like they did a whole lot in the first place. So I don't know what to do.  I haven't been sleeping much either.  I go to bed, but I lay there all night long.  So that's a huge factor also.  Hopefully this weekend, things will get better.

DH had ANOTHER bad day at work.  He got to work and they informed him that he was making a trip with some students.  Which is fine.  The only problem is that the staff member who will be going on the trip is to be informed ahead of time.  DH wasn't.  When you make a trip, you have to wear company clothing (aka, a shirt with the school's name on it, etc).  Well, DH wasn't wearing anything like that.  And, he only brought a hoodie as a jacket because he was supposed to be inside all night.  Instead they sent him up north where it was FREEZING.  And then they gave him a verbal warning for not being dressed appropriately.  They wouldn't let him go home to change either. So it was a long night for him.  I really hope things start to turn around soon.

luvkayln- That's crazy that you knew the couple that was arrested. DH and I know some people like that. I can't believe how stupid some people can be.  It aggrivates me.

stacey- I'm so glad that you've stopped spotting.  That must make you feel better.  And that's so exciting that you're telling more people. I'm so excited for you.  

dnikki- I'm sorry that you're having a hard time.  I hope that you get GREAT news this afternoon.  For now, just take it a day at a time. I know that it's frustrating.  We're all here for you!

Keyan - I know, he is definitely a big baby!  That's so cute that both of yours snuggle together with you.  I'm glad to hear you're feeling better and feeling more positive.  I'm sure I would have had that same initial reaction after the surgery too, but like Stacey said, even though your journey might be a little longer, you will still be OK.  I know God will take care of you.

Stacey - Yay, no more spotting!!  :)  I am so happy for you and hope it continues.  That's great that you are starting to share the good news.  It is real - you are going to be a mommy!  :)  How great do those words sound.  Honey is really lucky to have you taking such good care of her.  Her weight has definitely improved!  I know how you feel, my cuddle time with Nittany always makes me feel so loved.  I agree with Keyan - I'd love to see some belly pics!

luvkayln - Oh my goodness, what a creepy story.  That must have been quite shocking to hear!  You're right, i guess you just never know what people are really up to.  I feel so bad for the poor little baby.  Hopefully they have good family that can step up and take care of it.  Thanks for your sweet words!  You're right, no matter what happens, the idea of a new doctor is giving me hope.  The bad part is, I'm now fighting with my insurance to be able to see him (he's out of network and I need to jump through hoops to get a referral).  I had such a bad day yesterday, just so frustrating to have to deal with that and try to make people understand that infertility is such a complicated journey.

Arlotheslug - That is so sweet of you to have someone come and try to help Savannah.  Our furbabies are our life and we need to give them the best care we can!  I hope she is able to settle in better and relax.  I know what you mean about the heat.  We have electric and our bill last week almost made me stroke out too!  Looks like there's no end in sight to this snow either.

mommyin09 - Hope all is well in the 2ww.  Not much longer to go!

mrspace - Sorry no +OPK's yet, but maybe it's better if you just bd for fun and let things happen.  You hear people being successful on cycles like that all the time, so who knows, maybe it will be you too!  Good luck with the house and I hope you start to feel better.

dnikki - Wow, it looks like your doctor gave you a lot of information, and now you have a lot to think about.  Wouldn't it be great if you got good news this afternoon and didn't have to worry about any of it!  That is my wish for you.  :)  Otherwise, just take your time and you'll know in you're heart what you are comfortable with and what is best for you both.  If you need to talk it out, we are here.

Shysana - How are you feeling?  A lot people end up with BFP's without having any symptoms at all, so don't get discouraged yet!  We're all hoping for good news.  :)
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)

Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 31 weeks
Jessie: BFP - 20 weeks
Armyprincess: BFP - 18 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 11 weeks! (appt 2/24)
Kaylee_Frye: BFP! 7 weeks (u/s 2/24)

wishandaprayer:  waiting for AF
luvkayln: waiting for AF
Guesito: Getting ready for FET!!!

ad_06: CD8
jmh2005: CD9 (u/s tomorrow)
Sexykeme: CD18
Mrspace: CD18
Lina: CD23
Arlotheslug: CD28

Candie: 2dpo!
rachjas:  3dpiui
kmcarino: 5dpiui
babynr: 6dpt (beta 2/26)
Mommyin09: 10dpo (beta 2/23)
Shysana: 11dpo
pyar: 11dpo
dnikki: 15dpiui (beta today!)
kmcarino:  Sorry about your dpo.  I wouldn't want you to have to wait even one more day! lol :)  I checke out your chart & don't worry too much about a temp dip, so long as your temps stay above the coverline :)

babynr:   I agree, it's still early!  Hang in there.  Your beta is just around the corner & hopefully the date does bring you luck ;-)

Stacey:  I'm glad you're feeling "free"!  What a great feeling to be out of the house, no spotting & sharing your good news with more people :)  I'm so happy for you!  

Arlotheslug:  I'd love to share the sun with you!  It's supposed to be 70 today.  I'll send the sun your way this weekend (we're supposed to have more rain)!  I love that Savana sleeps in your lap!  Huck does that, too, but he weighs as much as Carmelo!!!  By the way, Carmelo sleeps in my lap, too :)  They're both approx 18 pounds.  Don't you just love them!?!  Have a great day!

Keyan:  I'm glad the placement of your name has made you feel better!!!  Hopefully we'll end up keeping you up there ;)

dnikki:  I'm sorry for the breakdown at your doc's office ;(  I know it's difficult & frustrating.  Sounds like you have some options to weigh with dh.  Hopefully the cyst is helping, like your doc said, and you will get that BFP this afternoon!!!  Fingers Xd for you!  Keep us posted ;)

luvkayln:  That is scary that you knew the couple & even sold them your car!  It's really sad what people do, maybe thinking they'll make more money for their family, but not realizing they've put their child's life in jeopardy & now may be away from him/her for a long time...  Okay, we''ll have to watch the movie this weekend!  I thought it looked really good.  Thanks for the recommendation! :)  I hope you have some time to rest today!!!  Sounds like you've been working a lot lately.

Candie:  Yep, just a few more days :)  How are you?

Shysana:  Don't worry about not feeling much yet.  I'm not either & we're just a day apart.  Will you test on your own, just wait for AF, or do you have an appt for a blood test?  Hopefully Keyan is right & we have some more BFPs next week ;)
BFN ladies... I posted a thread, so if you have experience with injectables, please check it out and any advice is welcome...Thanks!
Dnikki - So sorry about the BFN :(  I saw your note posted and looks like you got some great advice.  Glad you are moving on to something new that will increase your chances!

Babynr - You are waaay early!!  I will tell you, I was convinced I was going to get a BFN at 14dpt...and I had a BFP.  My symptoms were no different than any other cycle with AF.  I was so sure I was going to get a BFN that I didn't even do a hpt...I just went for my beta because I had it scheduled and wanted to confirm my BFN so I could have a bottle of wine!  So lots of hope for you!  My fingers are crossed.

Arlotheslug - I am just so excited for you.  Come on af!!!  And I hear you about the heating bills also.  We keep our house in the 60's most of the time!!  Although at night I have a big man and a big dog in the bed so I never get cold :)  I look forward to hearing how Savanna does over the next little while.

Mommyin09 - 70???  I'm soo jealous.  It is really cold today with more snow :(  It actually rained yesterday and then the temp dropped so there is ice everywhere.  Just miserable.  I can't wait until Spring.  How are you feeling these days?  Monday will be here before you know it!  I'm so hoping for you.  I can't believe little Carmelo is only 18 pounds!  Such a cute little guy!

Candie - Yes...it does sound amazing to think I will be a mommy :)  It's still hard to believe. I totally chickened out in telling my team director today so I couldn't tell anyone at my work!...I am going to tell him tomorrow!!  I don't know why I am so nervous. It doesn't make sense.  And yes, I will post a belly pic soon. I think as Honey is losing weight, I am gaining it!

Keyan - You sound so positive.  Good for you!  I think it is great that you are thinking of things to keep yourself busy over the next few months.  That is the best thing!  Any chance you could plan a little vacation away or something??  I found that always helped when I was on a ttc break!  I should post some belly pics...I have a belly now and it is getting very hard to hide!

Luvkayln - That is quite a story!!!  Wow. The poor baby. I also hope they have a supportive family that will step in.  I know how you feel about just wanting to go off of the meds and go natural.  But I felt the same way after my first try at injections.  I also got cysts and had annovulatory cycles.  They need to adjust your dosage for next time.  Once you get the dosage right you will be fine.  I know it is hard to stay positive sometimes but this will happen for you guys.  One of these cycles...it will happen.

Shyshana - Again don't worry.  You are early.  Symptoms are bs at this stage! :)  I don't believe there is any way to know!

Kmcarino - Mommyin09 is right.  As long as your temps stay above the cover line you are good.  It's normal for them to fluctuate.  Well...you are almost 1/2 way through the tww!!
Mrspace - I knew I was missing someone! :)  Good luck on the house!!  Poor Dh.  It sounds like he just needs to "earn his stripes" and prove himself so they respect him.  Just tell him not to give up and keep at it!!  Also, I have been meaning to mention to you, I have been on Metformin for about 6 months or so. I am on it until after 12 weeks.  It does make you feel sick if you take without food so make sure you eat first.  I also learned that the hard way.
Hi nikki I have had 3 iui's using gonal f and am now gearing up to using it again next cycle but for ivf this time  for the ivf i will be using a higher dose and along with it menopur and cetrotide i have  limited ovarian reserve and at aged  40 old eggs hence the high dose so i don't know if i can be of any help to you but if you have any questions please ask away .

HI everyone else sorry i have been MIA lately i have had the flu and been feeling awful i'm hoping i'm over the worst of it so my temps have been all over the place so i have found it really difficult to keep track of anything

stacey i'm so pleased to hear your little one is ok and you feeling free thats great

leighanne congrats he is simply beautiful and i'm with everyone else 'look after yourself'

mommyin09 2ww nearly over any symptoms? ff changed my o day to cd17 i think because of my flu my temps got a bit messed up and i have never o'd that late if it was cd17 then i totally have not covered it with b'ding oh well  roll on next cycle i suppose

mrspace you dh sounds lovely and caring beyond the call of duty pity about his co workers if only they were like your dh what a difference they could make to those kids good luck with the house

luvkaylyn oh my gosh thats spooky i bet your glad you don't know them now

anyway guys my eyes are itching my nose blocked and i'm  soo hot i need my bed now goodnight
Stacey: Thanks for the note!! How many rounds of injects did you go through? When I go in for my u/s on CD2 or CD3, I will ask for another HSG...That way I know I have done everything I can for the injectable cycle you know...? I especially need to do it before I start my new job lol (if i get it!)!

For those of you who haven't read my post - I got 15 Gonal-F pens donated to me by a drug rep which is soooo freaking awesome! DH about C R A P P E D himself when I told him how much just one would cost lol. I don't know much about it, but I'm thinking the 15 will be enough for one cycle...???
pyar: We were posting at the same time lol :-) Thanks for sharing! Have you had any side effects with Gonal-F or had OHSS? Thank You!!
Update:

So we heard back about the house and....WHAT A MESS!  

Apparently our credit scores have dropped.  Mine dropped because of some unpaid bills that my wonderful husband forgot to mention. Oh well...we've taken care of it.  

But basically we have to get DH's score up to point A (not going to give actual numbers) to get the loan.  They aren't worried about me. As long as one of us is above point A it's okay. Neither one of us has BAD credit.  Just not quite as hight as they want it.  

Well the stupid secretary called me and told me that in order to get the house we have to pay off ALL OF OUR CREDIT CARDS IN TWO WEEKS!!  And that we BOTH had to have credit scores above point A.  Well, that's just not possible.  We don't have that kind of money even with our tax return (which we get tomorrow).

So after crying my eyes out for the last hour, the mortgage broker called me back.

Here's the REAL story lol:

We have to get DH's credit score above point A.  Not too hard to do.  All we have to do is pay off DH's ONE credit card to under half.  Not a small price, but a price we can pay.  I'll just tell yall.  We have to pay 700 dollars.  Not too shabby.  With our tax return we'll be just fine.  Also, the other part the secretary FAILED to mention was that if we pay THAT (which we HAVE to, to get the loan), that cancels out our closing costs.

So we have to pay 700 towards his credit card, but now we DON'T have to pay the 600 dollar closing costs.  So really it's only 100 dollars out of our pockets that we weren't expecting.  MUCH better than what the secretary told me! lol

So I'm doing much better now. Still had a rough day.

Oh!!!  And the hospital called and is wiping off the charges for that TERRIBLE doctor's appt I had in December.  So yay for me.

stacey- Metformin does make me really sick.  But I'm okay with it. I think I might actually be losing weight for once.  I really want to lose about 40 or 50 lbs.  So we'll see what happens.  For me, it doesn't seem to matter if I eat or not.  If I don't eat, I'm sick.  If I do eat, I'm sick.  So... we'll see.  But I am trying to eat because I feel like I have NO energy and I'm just in a bad mood a lot.
nikki given my circumstances my doc really wasn't worried about me over stimming as for side effects well bloating was the main one  also some weight gain in fact alot of the symptoms were very pregnant like sore bb's etc in fact several people asked if i was pregnant imagine how that felt AF is due in the next wekk or so and i'll be starting my drugs on cd2 when are you thinking you will start
pyar: I have a cyst at the moment, and he's hoping it will go away before my u/s on CD2 or CD3... I'm just waiting for AF to start which will probably Saturday or Sunday. I'm sorry people thought you were p/g...I know how that feels, you just think Ummm No, but I really wish I was and hope they leave you alone... Well, we can go through injects together...
Hey everyone.  It took me forever to catch up on everything going on here!  We have finanlly hit our half way mark! Its really exciting. I think the part of actually having a baby hit me on Valentines day.  I woke up and just saw some of the stuff DH has bought and I got really happy and then nervous.  Yes I have two other kids but this will be the first one that I am having and then taking care of a newborn.

We also traded in my Honda Civic this week for a Chevy Traverse. There was just no way 3 car seats were going to fit in my car.  Thanks to my momma, getting a new car was possible.  

William told my grandmother that him and Daddy were going to call the baby Zach but Olivia and I were not allowed.... I think he is assuming that since daddy was the one that told him they could call him Zach that it was going to be a boys thing and no girls allowed! LOL

I hope everyone is doing well and that everyones TWW goes by fast!  SSBD to all!
Be really careful!! I work in the industry and there is no way they can rise your score by you paying a credit card. Maybe the underwriter would only approve your loan if you ARE under certian amount of debt but as far as rising your score it doent sound right.. They are not the credit agency they are only a lender/Broker and have no say so in your score...Ask questions and research. Good luck I hope everything turns out ok.. We ecstatic when we bought our home... I can relate!

AFM-feeling better.. Momma wanted me to have a baby with dh sooooooo we are moving forward..... Im guessing a FET March/April maybe...
Hi everyone,
My day is gearing down (or at least I am gearing down), so I thought I would pop in.  I swear the cats are preparing us for baby time - Savana and Alice (who sleeps in our bedroom with us) were fighting and keeping us up - and when I can't sleep, my mind wanders - so not much sleep last night.  I swear I am going to collapse!  And we have to get a hot water heater - but it could always be worse .. . .

Babyny:  I agree with everyone - you are very early.  I have to admit, your strength is a great inspiration for me.  

Dnikki:  I am sorry about the BFN, but am glad you are moving foward.  I did not have such a great reaction to injectibles, but I think that is b/c of my arthritis.  I did not find the shots that bad.  I wish I could give you my extras .  . .

Stacey:  Have fun telling tomorrow!  That is so exciting - enjoy it!

Luvkalyn:  What a bizarre story - how sad too.  I understand drug addiction, but I have a really hard time with parents doing that.  It is one thing if it is just you, but you have a responsibility.  I know this may sound heartless, but this feeling is why I can't forgive Kurt Cobain, etc. . . . Like you, I REALLY want AF to show - so I can just get started!

Candie:  I hear ya . . . ah well, it is the price we pay for good football teams ;-)

Mommyin09:  PLEASE bring the sun!

Mrspace:  Good luck, but also, like Guesito says, please be careful.  I am a little suspicious as well.  I know a house can be terribly exciting . . .

Guesito:  I know it is hard, but I am glad you are moving forward . ..  

Kenyan:  I really think the snuggle time is soothing for the soul . . .

Happy Thrusday!
Going home in the snow!

I am sooo discouraged.  I have been Oing normally pretty much the entire time I have been ttc. I normally O later in my cycle. But since I have had my HSG, LAP, been on clomid and this cycle femara.. It keeps getting early. Last Sunday, I had an U/S to check my follies with femara.  I had one my bad side that was 7-8 and one on my good side 23.  I got the trigger then... and had my 1st IUI Monday (30 hrrs. later).  The day after my trigger, the morning of my IUI my...my temp was high for me.. like after O temp. I think it was because I got up to use the potty and I kept tossing and turning... the injection site was hurting really bad.  The day after me IUI, my temp dropped tremendously. Then had gradually gone up from there. On my monitor I got a peak reading the day of my IUI and the day after. Then wed it went to high and today it is low. Did I really O? Luckly, my nurse called Wed. and said the doctor wanted me to get bw.  She wants to check my progesterone.  That will tell me if I O'd right? What's a good number? But questions... why is she checking it on CD 19?....only 4dpiui....ohh I am rambling.. please help!
Arlo: Thanks for the thoughts :-D I am going to injectables, but I have 15 pens donated by a drug rep so I am very thankful for that. I just hope the first cycle works b/c I can't afford injectables month after month lol! What were you on?

rachjas: I commented on your post, I hope my info was a little useful :-D
Well as usual, you've all made me feel better!  It's so typical of me...any day off I have I tend to get down when I spend time alone, I especially miss my dad (passed away Nov.23rd) and that sets off the melancholy.  He knew how much I wanted more children and when he was sick would ask me how I was feeling and if the pregnancy was going well...it was hard to remind him I'd miscarried.  Maybe he's got God's ear right now, one can hope.  Thanks daddy.  I'm turning 47 tomorrow and know this is my last shot, just one, not asking too much I think.  Nancy Grace got 2 at 47...could happen.  
Stacey-your words helped so much, thank-you, you and that baby stay well.
Arlo-your turn is coming, you so deserve it, we all do!  Thanks again everyone,stay strong!
Good morning everyone, and what a wonderful day it is!

I'm cd19, but no signs of O.  Which is okay.  We're taking time off so I guess it doesn't matter anyway.

Well, all my worries from yesterday are gone.  I prayed and freaked out and stressed out all night about our financial issues.  

This morning I logged on to our bank to check our account and guess what....
Our tax return hit.  Not only that, but our tax guy got the amount wrong. BY 500 DOLLARS!  So we ended up getting back 500 dollars MORE than we expected.  Then, DH's pay check hit our account, which is normal. But there's also something else in there.  We had another deposit hit for 250 dollars.  It's still in processing so I dont' know where it's from yet.  But wow.... I'm so less stressed now. God provides!

Dh is doing okay. Still having work troubles, but he's dealing.  I'm looking forward to the weekend. I have been thinking about buying some over the counter pain pills.  I haven't slept more than 3 hours any night this week.  And that was a GOOD night.  I'm so tired and I don't know why I'm having sleep trouble.  But I'm thinking about taking some sleeping pills this weekend so I can get a good night's sleep in.  Does anyone know a good one to take?  I don't really want to take anything that I could get addicted to, but I don't know if there's anything like that out there.
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)

Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 31 weeks
Jessie: BFP - 20 weeks
Armyprincess: BFP - 18 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 12 weeks! (appt 2/24)
Kaylee_Frye: BFP! 7 weeks (u/s 2/24)

dnikki:  waiting for AF
wishandaprayer:  waiting for AF
luvkayln: waiting for AF
Guesito: Getting ready for FET!!!

ad_06: CD9
jmh2005: CD10 (u/s today)
Sexykeme: CD19
Mrspace: CD19
Lina: CD24
Arlotheslug: CD29

Candie: 3dpo
rachjas:  4dpiui
kmcarino: 6dpiui
babynr: 7dpt (beta 2/26)
Mommyin09: 11dpo (beta 2/23)
Shysana: 12dpo
pyar: 12dpo
dnikki:  Sorry about the neg beta ;(  I'm probably right behind you.  I tested today & got a bfn.  My beta's on Monday, so we'll see! Congrats on the donation of gonal f pens!  That's awesome & I'm glad you've decided to try injectibles.  Let's hope that's just what you need!!! :)

Jessie:  That's too cute about William ;)

babynr:  I'm so sorry about your dad.  I can't even imagine ;(  I'm sure he's your biggest fan, cheering you on from above :)

pyar:  So, do you think you haven't O'd, then?  If not, you know what to do this weekend! ;-)  No, no symptoms for me.  Because of the progesterone I take, I fel bloated & nauseous, tired, etc., so I'll probably never know before my beta! I did cave in and take a test today.  It was bfn, so although I'm still hopeful, I'm expecting a neg.

Arlotheslug:  I hope you're able to catch up on your sleep this weekend.  Are you waiting for AF to start the clomid?  I wasn't sure if I understood correctly.  Take care of yourself, keep warm & have a great weekend :)

Stacy:  Yes, Carmelo is just a little guy.  He wants so desperately to play with Huck, but he's just as scared as he is excited.  It's really cute!  Huck is either the same weight or a little bigger :)  What do you expect to happen at your first ob appt?  Sorry you're having such **** py weather! ;(  I'm sure it su cks during the week especially, having to get to work.  I hope you have a dry, happy weekend :)

Keyan:  Yay, it's Friday!  I'm glad you made it through your short week & now you get to relax a bit more ;)   What will happen at your appt on Monday?  Will you start your Lupron & get a schedule going for the next lap or is it just a post-op?  Have a great day!!!

Luvkayln:  Did you finally get some time off work?  You must be exhausted! So,do you expect this is an anovulatory cycle, then, or is there still a chance?  I wasn't sure if it was just a thought you had or if you knew for sure.  Any plans for the weekend?  I bought the book The Reader (the movie is up for an Oscar).  What are you reading now?

Candie:  How was your first week in the tww?  It seems to have flown by!  Have a wonderful weekend!!!  

jmh2005:  Good luck at your u/s today!  Let us know how those follies are doing :)  Come on, follies!  Grow, grow, grow!!!

mrspace:  Be careful with sleeping pills, especially if you haven't taken them before.  I hope you get some sleep this weekend & good luck with the house ! :)

rachjas:  I'm sorry you're frustrated! ;(  I can't remember what the progesterone numbers are, but yes, that will show if you O'd.  My RE usually does it 7dpo, but I'm sure yours has a reason for doing it sooner.  Be sure to ask questions.  I'm thinking, if I remember correctly, that if your progesterone is 10 or above, you O'd.  I really can't be sure, though.  Hang in there!!!
Good morning everyone and Happy Friday ;o)

Mommyin09 : Yes I will be starting the LUPRON on Monday and also another post-op. Sorry about the BFN, soon we will all be celebrating your BFP, it will come, and don't loose hope yet, you are still early.

MrSpace : Yes GOD provides, how great to see that $ in your account, CONGRATS!!!..   about sleeping pills, sorry can't help you on that, but maybe a warm bath following a message by DH, scented candles might help you relax and sleep thru the night.... you have soooo much going on in your life that no wonder you can't sleep.

Babynr : Happy B-day to you!! Hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow and within the next few days a the great present of a sticky BFP will follow.

Dnikki : I hope the injectibles do the trick for you. But you have lots of options, so don't give up!

Rachjas : I am sorry you are feeling like that, hopefully you will understand your cycles better soon and the test will show that you did O.

Arlotheslug : I am sorry about Savana and Alice fighting..that's awful, but sometimes cats can be like that, especially when one is new. When is the appt with the cat expert? I might sound a little cruel, but can you place them in different rooms for the night so you can rest, you need to rest you know, there is a lot comming up for you. take care my friend and I hope you are able to rest thru the weekend.

Stacey : Can't wait to see your belly pics!! about the vacation, yeah I was thinking about it, but we will most likely take a cruise but right after the surgery when we have our vacation from work. I am asking the doc on Monday when will be the next LAP, I was hoping to do it in July cause that is when we have vacations so that I could take it an extra easy, but if he is thinking of doing the LAP right after the Lupron, then that means June, if so, then we will take the vacation on July.

Candie : Thanks my friend, yes GOD will take care of us all. at first it looked like sooo much time to wait....but february is almost over and what is 3 or more months when we have been waiting for soooo long, 4 years to be exact. Praying for your BFP!  you are not keeping your temps?

I just got off the phone with my RE's office...My pens aren't there yet, and depending on when they are shipped, I may or may not be able to use them for my upcoming cycle (AF hasn't started yet). But my question is, if they aren't here in time, should I do one last cycle of clomid + IUI so that I don't feel like it's a waste and see what happens? I'm also thinking about adding fish oil capsules in addition to my prenatal vitamins...What do ya'll think?
Hi everyone,

Happy Friday!  Actually got some sleep last night.  DH is sick, but he went to another room b/c he was coughing.  I am very lucky and will take care of him tonight.  We got a call from the adoption coordinator - little bummed b/c it looks like the earliest we could have a baby is in May (and that is if the birthmother chooses us) - it sounded like other people have recently been chosen and, well, I just have to believe that was not our baby.  

Anway,

Babynr:  Happy Birthday!  I have a good friend who had two children in her mid-40s through IVF - so it definitely does happen!

Mrspace:  What a wonderful surprise!  I hope you can get some rest.  Have you ever tried lavendar scented things - it really relaxes me - I can't stand sleeping pills.  Good luck.

Dnikki:  I was on Gonal F, Lupron, and something else I have blocked out. My dr. said she may want me to use it for the IUI - but I don't think it would work any better.  Ah, well, here is hoping the clomid works for me.  Good Luck!

Kenyan:  The appt is this afternoon via phone.  We are actually keeping the cats separate at all times - so, I am hopeful we can learn some new things.  We love these kitties!   I wish you a ton of karma on Monday . . . I hope it all goes well with teh Lupron shots too!

Mommyin09:  I am waiting for AF to start clomid.  Actually, it looked like it was peaking through today - not technically CD 1 b/c not full flow - needless to say I still called the dr b/c I want to start everything now!  I think you will be having the warm weekend - I think we are getting more snow.  

Luvkayln:  (I am going to give you a very rare cheer) - COME ON AF! ;- ) - so you can move forward to the next steps.  

Candie:  Enjoy the snow this weekend . . . . watch, it won't snow - I wish I could be a weatherwoman - they never have to get anything right!

Rachjas:  Hang in there . . .

Stacey:  I think there is growing demand for the belly pics! ;-)

Have a good weekend.
Hey girlies! They checked my follies today. They check me early now cus Femera made me ovulate earlier last time. There are follies on the right!!!!! Yay!!! He said they should be ready in about five days they are around 10 today. So I will just pray now for them to get bigger. Thanks to you all for your support and now its waiting time til my next us Wednesday!!!!!
Progesterone was 9.5 : ( I asked the nurse if that means I didn't O... she really didn't answer my question. Today, I am 4dpiui...but I really don't think I O'd tell the day after my IUI. So, I think I am only 3dpo. I start suppositories tonight.  BETA next Friday.
Mommyin09- Well.... on CD 3 of this cycle my RE said I will ovulate really, really late b/c of the cysts. At my u/s just a few days ago, my lining was only at 5.4mm and there was only small follies on my left side, absolutely nothing in my right side which is where my cysts were, and there was fluid in the back of my  uterus, from the cysts rupturing. The nurse said it's possible it's an annovulatory cycle b/c my lining was so thin and my follies were still immature. But I'm having O pains today, almost like "gearing" up O pains, so it's possible I'm getting ready to O since my cysts are gone and that my RE was right and it's just going to be a super long cycle b/c of the cysts... It makes sense, but I'm not worried about it. All of a sudden I feel like God is with me, and everything will be ok! Well, my only day off this week is Sunday, and it's the same for next week. I'm still tired, and hoping to go on a little vacation soon to see my aunt in Ohio with my mom. It's cute b/c my mom doesn't want to choose a definate date to leave, just in case we need to do our iui on that date or around that date! :) So we're kind of waiting for AF to show, and then we'll make plans around our RE appointments. My mom's the best! :)

jmh- Congrats on your follies! Yay!! :) Wednesday will be here before you know it!

arlotheslug- Thanks!! :) I'm not sure if we should cheer for AF or for O?! lol Don't really know what's going on with my body, so let's cheer for you instead! ;) I know a miracle will happen for you soon, and any birth mother would be a fool not to pick you! You'll get chosen, and then watch, you'll get 2 miracles and get pregnant too! It's gonna happen, I just know it!!

rachjas- I'm sorry you don't have a definate answer about your ovulation. I will look at your chart!

dnikki- I posted to you on your thread, but I say if the shots aren't here by CD 3, then go with the clomid this next time and if it doesn't work, then go with the gonal-f the cycle after. Is your cyst gone?

mrspace- You couldn't have said it better! God does provide, isn't He amazing! :)

Sorry that I didn't update after my appt with my RE, well atleast I don't think I did....lol Things have just been really hectic around here, never seems like I have time to sit here for more than a minute or so. I am out this cycle, DH and I are just going to OPK, and try on our own. I went to see my RE on the 12th and he said I have 2 cysts, one on the right and one on the left, one was 11.5 and the other was 17. So he told me that we need to just try on our own this cycle. So I am currently on CD 10....I'm going to start OPKs on CD12, since I got a smiley on CD 13 last cycle. He did say that he thinks my eggs releases the same day as my 1st surge, so that is good to know. So we will see what happens this time. I have to go back on CD 3 of my next cycle, and probably Femara and IUI again.
ad_06- Sorry about the 2 cysts, but at least you are still able to try this month! :) I'm in the same boat. I did Follistim last cycle, and had 2 cysts left over from it so my RE said we had to just try naturally this month. I just want to warn you that you may not ovulate the same day as last cycle b/c of the cysts. They usually delay your ovulation, so don't stress if it takes you a while to get your +ve opk, it's normal. Good luck! :)

Well, I'm off to work.... At least tomorrow I have a day off! Woo hoo! :) Hope everyone has a good weekend!!
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)

Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 31 weeks
Joyce: BFP - 25 weeks (doc appt March 11)
Jessie: BFP - 20 weeks
Armyprincess: BFP - 18 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 12 weeks! (appt 2/24)
Kaylee_Frye: BFP! 7 weeks (u/s 2/24)

dnikki:  waiting for AF
wishandaprayer:  waiting for AF
Arlotheslug:  waiting for AF
luvkayln: waiting for AF or O!?
Guesito: Getting ready for FET!!!

ad_06: CD10
jmh2005: CD11 (u/s 2/25)
Sexykeme: CD20
Mrspace: CD20
Lina: CD25

Candie: 4dpo
rachjas:  5dpiui
kmcarino: 7dpiui
babynr: 8dpt (beta 2/26)
Mommyin09: 12dpo (beta 2/23)
Shysana: 13dpo
pyar: 13dpo
Hello, ladies! I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!  We're getting ready to take Carmelo for his shots (poor pup!), but we'll take him to Petsmart to pick out a toy afterwards & to the park, so it'll be fun ;)

babynr:  Happy belated!!! :)

jmh2005:  I'm glad you had a good appt & your follie is growing nicely for its big day! :)  Will you do iui this cycle or is the u/s just monitoriing for yourself?  Congrats & best wishes!!!

rachjas:  Try not to worry about your #.  I'm surprised that the nurse didn't answer your question, though.  Maybe because you weren't 7dpo, the number is a little bit lower?  I'm not sure, but hang in there!!! :)

luvkayln:  Well, I changed your status to waiting for either, so we'll see! :)  That's so cute that your mom wants to wait & see when your iui will be!  Then you can relax & just enjoy your weekend away :)  That's great you have tomorrow off!

ad_06:  That's good that you met with your RE & that you found out about the cysts.  Trying on your own is probably more relaxing anyway! :)  That's how I felt this cycle.  Good luck to you!

Arlotheslug:  I can totally understand wanting to get a jumpstart on your cycle! :)  It's exciting to think you could have a baby by May!  I agree with luvkayln that I believe you will be chosen & hopefully you will get your BFP too!!!  I have high hopes for you & dh this year :)  I hope he's feeling better.

dnikki:  I agree.  If the pens aren't there on time, they'll still be good for next cycle (if you still need them), so why not try another iui/clomid cycle :)  Good luck!!!

Keyan:  Thanks :)  My temps seem too low for a bfp, so we will see!  I'm not losing hope yet.  I'm just trying to be realistic ;)  I will know soon enough...  I hope your appt goes well on Monday & the lupron shots aren't too difficult.  Have a great weekend!
luvkayln- thank you for the well wishes. I am hoping they grow up until then...

mommyin09- i dont know if they are 100% certain on an IUI or not. I am thinking it will give me a better shot but I really hope either way it works. i want a baby so badly but im so scared of another miscarriage but I guess every time around is not the same
Just a quick update, today is CD2, I go in first thing in the morning for a cyst check and see where to go from there....
Hope everyone is having a good weekend :-D
dnikki- I'm glad that AF finally decided to show and that you can move forward! Hopefully the cyst is gone tomorrow!! Did your pens make it in yet?

mommyin09- My mil leaves for California tomorrow! I sooo wish I could be going with them! :) We're dog sitting willie b for 2 weeks while she's gone, so it'll be a house full with 5 dogs! Yikes! But we have 3 dogs houses outside for the boys, and the girls will stay inside. I haven't really felt any O pain since that day I told you, so who really knows what's going on!? Thanks for changing my stats though! :) Hopefully one of them will do their thing soon! lol I went and bought all Kayln's spring flowers yesterday when I got off work, and started looking at Easter stuff. I decided I'm going to make her her own Easter basket! It's going to be so cute! :) What are you up to this weekend? Gosh, your beta's tomorrow?! That was a quick 2ww! Are you feeling positive for this cycle? I really, really hope it's +ve!!! Good luck!! :)

jmh- They will, don't worry! :) They grow like 1-2 mm per day, so I know Wednesday you'll see some big beautiful follies!!

Arlotheslug- Did AF show yet?

Keyan- Good luck at your appointment tomorrow! :)

Candie- How's your 2ww going so far? What are you and dh  up to this weekend?

Stacey & Kaylee- Good luck at your appointments on Tuesday!! I know you're both excited to see your little ones! :)

My results from yesterday were the progesterone was 12.2 and the estrogen was 600 so I am sure it did nto work.  That prog. level is not high enough to support a multiple pregnancy even though I am on Crinone.  I am crampy today.  I was really upset yesterday and just feeling bummed.
yeah the last time I had a cyst I had a 48 day cycle, so O was late then too. So I'll either O this week or maybe even next. We'll see what happens.
hey ladies- checking in.  hoping we have some sticky baby dust coming our way on here.

me n jaedyn are doing well.  we both have follow up appts tomorrow.  he will be 2 weeks already on tuesday, i can not believe it.  i will post some new pics when i can, including the belly pic of a few hours before they delivered him to show you all how big i got.  i was a whale with stretch marks to prove it.
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)

Check out his pics!!! (doc appt tomorrow)

vortex: BFP - 31 weeks
Jessie: BFP - 20 weeks
Armyprincess: BFP - 18 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 12 weeks! (appt 2/24)
Kaylee_Frye: BFP! 7 weeks (u/s 2/24)

wishandaprayer:  waiting for AF
Arlotheslug:  waiting for AF
luvkayln: waiting for AF or O!?
Guesito: Getting ready for FET!!!
Keyan:  Starting Lupron & post-op appt tomorrow

dnikki:  CD2 (u/s tomorrow)
ad_06: CD11
jmh2005: CD12 (u/s 2/25)
Sexykeme: CD21
Mrspace: CD21
Lina: CD26

Candie: 5dpo
rachjas:  6dpiui
kmcarino: 8dpiui
babynr: 9dpt (beta 2/26)
Mommyin09: 13dpo (beta tomorrow)
Shysana: 14dpo
pyar: 14dpo

Good morning, ladies!  Well, my beta is tomorrow & I had one last hpt, so I took it today & it was bfn.  So, I'm not feeling too hopeful about tomorrow, but I'm still not stressed either, which is good.  I'll know soon enough!  My temps have been really strange this cycle, so I can't really rely on them either.  Last AF I started exercising & if my beta is neg this time, I'll step up my exercise & hope that helps ;)  Hope you're all having a great weekend!

kmcarino:  I'm sorry your progesterone results were not what you expected ;(  I hope you're feeling better today!  Hang in there :)

luvkayln:  I hope your mil has a safe trip!  Too bad you're not coming ;) Wow, 5 dogs!  Sounds crazy, but fun!  We took Carmelo for his vaccines yesterday & he did really well.  Everyone fussed over him & he wasn't too shy.  We took him to Petsmart after to pick out a toy & get stuff to clean his ears & we ran into a guy who had two Italian Greyhounds & they were both 2 years old.  He told us that a group of people with IG's meet at a local park, so we might take Carmelo there.  I think he'd have a blast!  We really want to get him comfortable around dogs & people since he spent his first year and a half without being socialized.  Have you put out Kayln's spring flowers yet?  I'm sure you'll take pics & be sure to post them so we can see ;)  Enjoy your day off!!!

leighanne:  Wow, it's amazing how fast 2 weeks flew by, huh?!  Be sure to update us tomorrow.  I'm glad you're both doing well ;)

dnikki:  I'm glad AF showed quickly & you have your u/s tomorrow.  Will you start injectibles or go with the clomid?  Good luck & keep us posted!!!

jmh2005:  So, you'll know more on Wed, whether you'll do iui or a natural cycle.  Be excited either way 'cause you know it can work without iui.  So, good luck & stay positive!!! :)
All..wow, I thought having the trigger and IUI would make it easier for me to understand my O. I just don't know..my temps are out of control, my monitor had 2 peak days. FF has bee oing 2 days after IUI. I felt like I o'd the day after iui.... my progesteron at 4 dpiui was only 9.5.... If I didn't O until wed....then I actually had my progesterone checked at 2dpo... I have a beta Friday at my local lab. I will not know the results until the following Monday. I had to miss a couple hrs of work last Friday for bw.. I could go back to RE this Friday to have my hcg bw,but I can't miss this week, it's exam week for my students.  I will just go the the lab and wait. Well, I will take home test of course.  If I took my trigger last Sunday, when should it be out of my system? I have been taking suppositories since Friday night.... TMI, why do I feel like I am peeing myself. I lay down after them for an extended time like I was told to.  Is the the progesterone leaking out?Or, it creating more CM? I feel gross.
Good Morning and Happy week to all

Rachjas : I am sorry you are not sure about your true O days, I know we all know how that feels...it s u c k s ! ....and sorry too about the progesterone, I haven't used it, but some of the girls here will help you on that, I am sure they have tricks to work with it.

Mommyin09 : I am thinking of you today, hoping for you +BETA!! How is Carmelo feeling after the shots?

Leighanne : Congrats on the 2weeks! Can't wait to see more pics!

Ad_06 : here goes a cheer for your O day to come soon!!! Come on O day!!!

Kmcarino : I am sorry can't help you on the numbers, to my beleive, they aren't bad, but I really don't know. hopefully a BFP will be a great surprise for you.

Luvkayln : I was so happy to read that you feel God is with you, Yes my Friend God is with you at all times! BTW your mom is Great!! Can't wait to see the new pictures with Kayln's Easter basket! Hope you were able to relax and rest yesterday.

Dnikki :  Good luck at the appt today.

Arlotheslug : Hey my friend, I hadn't realize you could be a MOM by May! that's really fast! I will pray for it to happend, I know you and DH will be great parents....and I agree with Luvkayln, there might be 2 miracles in the works. how did the appt go? how are Alice and Savana doing?

Candie : Hope you had a great weekend! talk to you later!

Hi everyone.  Do you think that taking prog. suppos. like Crinone keeps the bbt elevated until you stop taking it or would the bbt go down anyway?
Hey everyone:

rachjas: I take the progesterone at night and wear a pad - that way I don't have to feel gross all day, and yeah, it does feel like you pee yourself lol! You mentioned your monitor gave you two peak days - mine does it every month - it's supposed to give you two peak days, back to back, so that's normal :-

mommin09: Thanks for updating me :-) Good luck with your beta today...keeping fx...

leighanne: I'm glad you and baby are doing great! I'll keep checking for more pics :-)

I went in for my u/s this a.m and I am def out this month. The cyst is still there and it didn't even shrink. It's 27x27...so I'm on BCP for a month - yuck! But by the time I am done with those, my Gonal-F pens should be there. I had to take two BCP pills this morning and I am not looking forward to the side effects!!! I already warned DH and apologized in advance - BCP makes me b i t c h y lol.....Not fun for him... But I told him that since I was aware of what it does to me, maybe it won't be so bad!
On another note, I will continue my job hunting today, the more I think I about it, the more I am uncertain if I want to work for that guy. I'm just so used to a medical setting at a hospital or something like that...I will be calling around yet again today.

I will check in later - have a great day everyone!!!
Arlotheslug - How did Savannah's appt go?  I hope she's doing better.  That is so great that the adoption agency continues to keep in touch with you.  I know that one of these days, the right birthmom will come along with a baby that was meant especially for you.  In the meantime, I pray the Clomid works for you and allows you to have your own pregnancy experience as well.  I love your comment about the weathermen.  That is really the only job where you can always be wrong and it's OK!  :)  I woke up this morning to 6 inches of snow and I know they weren't calling for that!    

Keyan - Our weekend was good, how about yours?  Feeling better?  Good luck at your doctor's appt today.  I hope he gives you a lot of great information, and a lot of hope!  :)  I hope the Lupron does the trick.

mommyin09 - Sorry about the BFN, but maybe the beta will show something different.  We're all praying for you.  Either way, I know you'll be OK and it will happen.  I think the exercise is a great idea.  Sounds like Carmello had a great day!  I'm sure he loved all the attention!

dnikki - I'm so sorry to hear that your cyst is still there.  Hopefully the BCP help and you can move onto your injectables soon.  Good luck with the job search.

rachjas - I hate when our bodies play tricks on us.  Why can't they just behave and do what they are supposed to!  :)  I hope you get it all figured out.  I've never used progesterone, but heard they can be yucky.  Hang in there.

kmcarino - I'm sorry you're not hopeful this time and that you're not feeling well.  Take care and don't lose hope!  

... As for me, just hanging out at about 6dpo.  Should know by the end of the week!  Have a good Monday everyone.  :)
Good morning ladies,

Hope you all had a great weekend!  I have been in bed since Friday afternoon.  I started spotting again :(  I had stopped for 3 days and then it started again.  This is a bit of a roller coaster ride.  I am really looking forward to my first OBGYN appt tomorrow afternoon and will hopefully get some reassurance and some answers.  My fear is I'll be put on bed rest for another few weeks but if that's what I have to do that is what I have to do.  It's frustrating but I just want everything to be ok.  I feel fine...it's just the continuous spotting that makes me nervous.  It's been 1.5 weeks now.  I'm really hoping she will just say..."You are fine!  Continue on with your life as normal!"    

Mommyin09 - Thinking of you today.  Hope your beta has some nice positive results that I know you probably aren't expecting!  Glad Carmelo did so well!

Candie - Hoping the end of the week brings you some good news too!

Dnikki - Sorry again. At least you know what is going on and you have a good plan.  Good luck with the job hunt!

kmcarino - Sorry about your progesterone results but still hoping you will get your BFP.  I think progesterone can affect your temps but not totally sure.  Hang in there and wait for your beta.  You are still early!

Luvkayln - Hope you are having a great time with all those dogs!  Wow!  Do you remember how long you spotted for after your bleeding episode?  

Arlotheslug - Hope Savanna is doing better and your appt went well!  And wow...May is just around the corner!  So glad you have 2 great options working for you!

Keyan - Hope you are doing well and glad you are thinking about taking a nice vacation...even if it is a few months away!

Mrspace - Hope you are doing well and that you get some good news on your house!
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)

vortex: BFP - 31 weeks
Jessie: BFP - 20 weeks
Armyprincess: BFP - 18 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 12 weeks! (appt tomorrow)
Kaylee_Frye: BFP! 7 weeks (u/s tomorrow)

wishandaprayer:  waiting for AF
Arlotheslug:  waiting for AF
luvkayln: waiting for AF or O!?
Guesito: Getting ready for FET!!!
Keyan:  Starting Lupron & post-op appt today

dnikki:  CD3
ad_06: CD12
jmh2005: CD13 (u/s 2/25)
Sexykeme: CD22
Mrspace: CD22
Lina: CD27

Candie: 6dpo
rachjas:  7dpiui
kmcarino: 9dpiui
babynr: 10dpt (beta 2/26)
Mommyin09: 14dpo (beta today)
Shysana: 15dpo
pyar: 15dpo

Good morning & thanks for all the positive comments :)  Just a quick note before I go 'cause I have to leave early, so I will update you all this afternoon.

rachjas:  I have felt the same way when taking progesterone, but mostly with the old kind I used.  It was the kind you keep in the fridge.  Now I'm using endometrin & I love it.  It's so easy & there's less mess.

Keyan:  Best wishes at your post-op today ;)
Good morning everyone.

I'm cd22, and still no +opk.  I'm having a very bad day.  We have an ant infestation here at work because my boss is a slob and hasn't emptied the trash in WEEKS.  They were just in the bathroom, but now they're in my part of the office.  My keyboard is crawling with them.  Heck, I AM CRAWLING WITH THEM!  It's not a good working environment.  I have talked to my boss about every day for over a week and he still hasn't done anything.  So I'm frustrated and grossed out.  I hate bugs SOOO Much.

We found out this weekend that my Granny (mom's mom) will probably be paralyzed within the next year.  She's only 64 years old.  They want to put her in a wheelchair already and she won't have anything to do with it.  She's a stubborn woman lol.  

Also, my grandpa (step-dad's dad) is dying.  He was put in the ICU on Saturday and they've basically said he's not going to leave.  So my mom and dad are there now (it's 9 hrs away from here) and my sister and I will be going soon.  The kids wanted some time with him alone first.  Which I understand.  He has emphazyma (sp) REALLY bad.  So please pray that after my dad and his family get to say goodbye, that he goes peacefully.  I don't want my grandpa to suffer any more.

Okay... I'm going to end this now, because I have ants crawling on me.
Stacey- Oh, I'm sorry you're spotting again! I remember before I even knew I was pregnant, I spotted light brown for 10 days. But I just thought it was a messed up period b/c I was super stressed around the time I got pregnant! But it wasn't a period, I was pregnant! And then when I was 2 months, it happened again. (exactly 30 days later) I started spotting for 2-3 days; light brown again so I just stayed in bed all weekend and it went away. I did go to the doctor though and they said everything was ok. When I was 3 months, (again, 30 days later) that's when I had to go to the ER b/c I had bright red blood coming out with a ton of clots! This is when I was certain I was losing Kayln! But the u/s revealed that everything was ok, and I never bled again!  I only bled bright red for about 30 minutes, and then before I even left the ER it was back to being light brown, and stayed that way for a couple days. I always bled 30 days apart, almost like a period, but the last time I bled was the worst!  It's completely normal what you're going through! I know it's hard not to worry, but it's sooo common! I know everything will be ok, and tomorrow's appt. will show it! :) I'll be looking for your update and hopefully some more u/s pics!! :)

mommyin09- I'm keeping everything crossed for your beta today!! I know you're not expecting it to be +ve, but like Stacey said, hopefully you'll get a suprise BFP today! :) I'll be checking in for your update! Good luck!!!!!! ***Baby Dust****

mrspace- I'm so sorry to hear about your grandpa & your granny! :( That's just so sad in both cases! I will definately keep them in my prayers!! I can definately agree with you that that would totally su ck to have ants crawling all over you and your desk at work! Gross!!! At work, if the dirty wine glasses don't get washed that night and they sit there all night long with wine in them, we have plenty of drunk ants the next day! lol It is gross though! Hopefully you get your +ve opk soon!!

dnikki- Man, sorry to hear that your cyst is still there! :( The BCP will definately take care of it for you though! On CD 3 my RE said he could put me on BC to make it go away, but I opted not too and just have a longer cycle. And now I'm wondering if that was the right decision b/c I'm CD 33 and haven't even O'd yet! lol Oh well, I'm not worried about it! :) That's great though that your next step will for sure be the injections!! You have something great to look forward to! :) Good luck with the job searching!!!

Keyan- Thanks,  you are just so sweet! :) I will definately put pics up when I get Kayln's spring flowers out there, and then her easter basket too! I'll have to get all the other babies their easter presents too! :) There's this one baby out there, a little boy, that's a few rows in front of Kayln that passed away Sept. '07, and he's never had any flowers or anything on his grave. He still doesn't even have a  headstone, so I always make sure I put presents on his grave, so it doesn't look so cold. :(  Sean really wants to buy him a headstone, so we're going to ask the funeral directors to get a hold of his parent's and ask if it's ok. We don't want to intrude or offend them, we just care b/c we lost a baby too, ya know? Good luck at your appointment today, and with the lupron injections!!

rachjas- Ooh, I know exactly what you mean about the progesterone suppositories! Yuck!! But like dnikki said, just wear a pad with them, that's what I do when I take them, and it won't make you feel so gross! Maybe you can look into the endometrium that mommyin09 takes. She really likes them a lot more then the suppositories! I'm going to ask my RE to prescribe them to me for my next iui! :)

Candie- I hope the end of this week brings you +ve news! :) Did you and dh do anything special this weekend? My mil dropped off willie b last night; They left for California this morning so we get him for the next 2 weeks! He's a huge dog now!! I'll have to take pics! Anyways, I thought it was going to be crazy with 5 dogs, but it was so cute this morning when I got up b/c I let the girls out to go potty and they just couldn't get enough of him! We figured they'd be fighting or upset that we had another dog here, but they were all just playing and having fun! :)

Well, as for me, as you all know, I still have no clue what's going on with my body! lol I don't have any cramps, so I don't think AF is near. I've been having a few O twinges here and there, so I'm thinking O is coming up?! Do you all think I should schedule another u/s in a week or so to see if my lining is getting thicker and if any follies are growing? Or should I just wait it out? We've been looking at houses for the past few days! I'm excited about that! :) Our house is just too small, with it only being a 2 bedroom and Kayln's room is the other room. So we found a 4 bedroom,2 bath on 3 acres for only $76,000. We're going to look at it today when Sean gets off work. Four bedrooms would be awesome! Enough room for 3 kids! ;)
Hi everyone!
Thanks for all of your kind notes.  AF has arrived and I will start clomid on Tues . . . going for that IUI with donor sperm.  I was REALLY down this weekend.  Had a baby shower Sunday - which I walked out of - I should not have gone to begin with and DH and I made the painful decision that we need to find a home for Savana where she can be the only kitty.  The Drs wanted to put her on all of the drugs and well, I just did not think it is fair to her.  She is a wonderful kitty.  My mom is "fostering" her while we wait for a home . . . I really appreciate everyone's positive attitude on the May thing - it is bringing me up.  I have been REALLY negative lately . . . .

Trying to catch up very quickly - off to lunch soon.

Mommyin09:  I will send some good karma for your beta - I am also glad that you have  a good attitude.  Thought of you over the weekend - watched bits of Amazing Race.  I am really inspired by the team with the individual with hearing impairment.

Candie:  Thank you.  6 Inches . . . wow!  It missed us pretty much.  Happy Monday and hopefully this Friday will bring awesome news for you!

Luvkayln:  Wow so many puppies!  Have fun.  I hope your body starts cooperating soon . . . . Sending karma. I might hold off on the ultrasound, unless your Dr. asks for it - give him/her a call.  Good luck with the House - that is very exciting!

MRSpace:  Sorry about all of the bad news . . .

Kenyan:  Good luck at your Drs appt today!  I am praying you will get lots of good news.

Dnikki: I am sorry to hear about the cyst.  

Rachas:  I think it takes up to 10 days for it to be out of your system.  Good luck with the progesterone - although it does sound icky - I hope to be taking it soon . . . .

Happy Monday!

Stacey:  I hope the appt goes well.  I have a good friend who spotted throughout her pregnancy - she now has 3!
Hello everyone, I have a lot to catch up on!
I got AF on Friday, started the pill again, and will start Lupron shots on Sunday. FET scheduled for 4/2/09. Feeling great, getting ready to finalize our house sale-with nowhere to go yet! No worries though!

Mommyin09 good luck today with the Beta!

Stac-good luck today

mrspace-sorry about the yucky ants!
Hey everyone,
I'm going to make this short because I've still got the ant problem.

After talking to my boss 3 times today he still won't do anything about the ants.   He says that he'll get to it later.  Well I haven't gotten a single thing done today because of the stupid ants.  They keep crawling on me.  So.... when he's done with this next appointment I'm going to go talk to him.  See if he'll allow us to close up shop at 3 today (instead of 5) and bug bomb the place.  Or use the foggers.  or something.  Because I can't work like this.  Obviously.

I will write more when I get home.

thanks for all the kind wishes. You are all wonderful.
hey ladies- so my 2 weeks f/u appt today went great.  i am down 30lbs from like the 40-45 that i gained so i was happy about that.  all seems well.  my incesion looks great and i am feeling really good.  i did not think that i would be moving as good as i am after a c-section but it honesty was not that bad.  i would tell any of you who might need one in the future try not to stress because it is scarier than it seems.

well jaedyns appt got cancelled because the doctor was out sick but it will be this thursday instead.

mrspace- i hated when i got ants this past summer.  it was awful.  did you spray the whole outside of your house with that special ant killer?  it worked awsome for me.

luvkalyn- i wish homes were that cheap in massachsuetts, i mean taxachusetts.  such an expensive state i live in.  well i hope you have luck getting the house.
Stacey: Looks like we were posting at the same time this morning. I'm so sorry about the spotting. I can imagine it's worrisome & I'm glad you'll have some answers tomorrow. Hang in there!!! :)

Luvkayln: That's sweet that you are thinking of getting a headstone for the little boy ;) Just FYI: the Endometrin is still a vaginal supp., but it's not refrigerated. I'm glad you're gonna ask your RE about them :)

Arlotheslug: I'm so sorry about Savana! I can imagine how you feel, but I'm sure you'll find her the perfect home & Alice will be at peace.

I feel like AF's gonna start. I won't have my beta results till later today,
but I did see pink cm when I used the restroom. So, I'll check in later!
I posted too soon :)

Luvkayln: How exciting! Good luck with the house :)

Keyan: Carmelo's doing great, thanks! He was pooped after an exciting day.

Wishandaprayer: I'm glad AF showed & you're moving forward. Congrats on the future FET! That is exciting :)

Leighanne: I'm glad to hear you're doing well & yay for the weight loss ;)
mommyin09- Thanks, I'm excited about the house! :) I've been wanting to move forever, and I complained about it all the time! So I went out and bought things to improve our house, and now all of a sudden Sean says it's time to move! Figures... lol! :) Yeah, I knew the endometrium was still vaginal, but you convinced me of how much better it is! :) I'm sorry  you feel like AF is going to show! :( I really hope it doesn't show, but I know you will be ok if it does and just keep going! I've been having constant O pains today, so I was thinking of going out and buyiong opk's. Do you think I should?

arlotheslug- Oh my gosh, I'm so excited for you!!! :) That's awesome you get to start your clomid tomorrow, and are using donor sperm for your iui! Woo hoo!! This is gonna be it sweetie! I feel it! :) I'm so sorry about the baby shower! :( I get invited to them all the time, but I just tell them up front the reason why I can't go. That would be wayyy to hard for me! Especially if it was a shower for a little girl! :( Being the banquet coordinator at work, people have baby showers all the time at the winery and it's hard for me but I just put a smile on my face, and just make sure I'm not the one working the banquet! I'm sorry to hear about Savana! :( Gosh, you have had such a hard weekend, but hopefully thinhgs will start to look up soon! I know you're optimistic for this cycle, and we're just so happy for you!! I'm praying for you sweetie! You deserve a miracle, and you will get it!! You'll see! :)

Leighanne- That's awesome your appointment went so well! :) We're supposed to go look at the house tonight, so I'll let you all know how it goes! Although we'll only be able to see the outside tonight b/c the lady can't meet with us until Thursday or Friday, but that's ok. Houses are really cheap around here lately, which is good for us! :)

wishandaprayer- I'm also glad AF showed for you, and are looking forward to April when you get to do your FET!! :) That' s very exciting!!!

I'm having a lazy day at home right now. I have a meeting tonight at work, which will end right when Sean gets off and then we'll go look at the house. I just watched Little Women on tv, and I haven't watched that since I was young! I remember reading the book long before I ever saw the movie, and loved it! It brought back good memories! :)
leighanne- No, we don't have ants at our house.  I'm at work.  I have ants at my office.  Which is why I'm mad at my boss.  He won't do anything about it. We're gonna have a little chat here soon (when he's done with his meetings).
Well, it's back to the drawing board for me & dh. My beta was negative. I'm really okay. I told Keyan I'm not sure what it is, but I just can't get upset. It's been too long & it's so out of my control. I just have to accept it & move forward. I'm sure feeling less stressed will be a benefit eventually ;) Thanks so much to everyone for pulling for me!!! We decided we'll try another natural cycle. If O happens to fall on a weekend, maybe we'll try iui. We'll see how it goes!
In the meantime, dh interviewed for a new position at work & he got the job! I'm so proud of him!!! His
schedule will be perfect & he won't be going back to
working nights. Yay for me ;-)

Mrspace: Looks like I glossed over a lot today. I'm
sorry about your grandfather. I will pray for him. Good
luck getting rid of the ants!

Luvkayln: Yes, the opk's are a good idea & you
should go in for an u/s just to see how things are
going. Gosh, the guesswork could drive you crazy!!!
Good luck with the house :)

Arlotheslug: I'm sorry about the baby shower ;( I can imagine how difficult that would be.
Thanks everyone for your positive thoughts!  I know I am lucky to even be in this situation but the thought of anything happening is just .... well it's unthinkable.  I think I am way more paranoid than someone who just got pregnant on their own!!  I'll let you know how my appt goes.  Not sure I will get an ultrasound...I think my obgyn has to book that.  Not sure!  

Mommyin09 - Thanks and yes I am looking forward to some answers.  I am sorry about your beta.  I know you didn't have your hopes up too high and I understand how you are feeling with it being ok and out of your control.  I started feeling like that towards the end and I actually think it helped because my stress level was a lot less.  Hope you have another low stress cycle...and congrats to dh!  Woo hoo!  No more working nights.  That is awesome!

Luvkayln - I agree with Mommyin09.  If you can get an u/s that would be great...what is going on in there!?!  And how exciting about the house!!!  And sooo cheap!  Toronto is a very expensive city.  We have a small house with a small yard and you would die knowing what we paid for it!  Oh good luck!!!

Mrspace - So sorry about the sad news in the family.  I wish them all the best.  And the ants in your office and your boss not doing anything?  That is unacceptable.  I hope you are able to talk some sense into him!!

Arlotheslug - I am sorry about Savanna.  I know it is a tough decision but at the end of the day it will be best for everyone.  That is really hard.  And baby showers are the worst.  Don't go.  Drop off a gift if you feel you need to but stay away.  It is not good for you.  BUT...great news about af!  I am so happy that you are back in the game and have new found hope!  This will happen for you you know!

Wishandprayer - All the best with the FET.  I'm glad you are feeling positive because you should be!  You have a great chance for your bfp!

Leighanne - Congrats on a great first check-up!  It sounds like you are doing really well.  I'm very happy for you and little Jaedyn.  More pics!!
Well i tested this weekend and just like i imagine  BFN which i kinda figured i wld get since this cycle i really ddnt get any symptoms at all.   I called my dr and am waiting for a call back and just gonna kick back an wait for AF to show and see what she wants to do next.  In the mean time i was having a conversation with my mom and aunties and they were telling me I shld go an have my uterus and ovaries massaged.  Apparently in Mexico people are taught how to massage and stimulate your uterus and ovaries so tht you can concieve (conceive) a baby.  Both my mom and auntie had it done and helped them get pregnant within 2 months and a cpl of my friends know women who had it done and got pregnant after. So i have called up an got the info and am gonna go down to their office an see if i can have it done an who knows maybe it will work fo me.

Send SSBD to all  
Hello all you wonderful, strong willed ladies!

I had a question? My right ovary has been having sensations and tingles, do you think that means my follies are growing? usually I can feel when they are on the right side and i just hope that this means they are growing. The doc has said to start checking ovulation starting today because my body acts differently with Femera than Clomid. Should I only check once a day for my surge? I go back wednesday to check my follies again. Any input is greatly appriciated.
luvkayln - I would pick up OPKs if I were you. I had one cycle were I did O, but not until CD 32.... I know ur past that, but you never know. Or, your right it could be annovulatory like you said.

mommyin09 - I am hoping you were right about my Prog. since they tested it so soon that's why it was low. Either way I have been using the meds. since Friday night. I am sorry to hear about your BFN. U have such a good attitude with everything!!!

candie429 - You said you should know by the end of the week, when are you testing?

ad_06 - Hopefully, u don't have to worry about next cycle.. and you'll get the BFP this cycle.

mrspace 24 - Praying for your family.

kmcarino - I know how much progesterone levels can be frustrating. Mine was only 9.5...but RE tested it really too soon. I am not sure why.

dnikki0928 - Perhaps a month off is what you need!
good morning ladies sorry i have not updated AF came so we were suppose to be starting meds for ivf cd2 i'm now cd3 but unfortunately my dear aunt passed away saturday night and ttc just wasn't something i was even thinking about so gonna take time to heal and put her to rest on this saturday then see how i feel for next month i'm just feeling too sad at the mo i hope you are all doing ok i will take some time to catch up with everyone when things settle down please don't think i have disapeared thinking of you all xx
Michelle: (Offer support & prayers!!!)
naf38: (Home in Australia)

Check out his pics!!!

vortex: BFP - 31 weeks
Jessie: BFP - 20 weeks
Armyprincess: BFP - 18 weeks
Stacey: BFP!!! 12 weeks! (appt today)
Kaylee_Frye: BFP! 7 weeks (u/s today)

Guesito: Getting ready for FET!!!
Keyan:  Getting ready to start Lupron

pyar:  CD3
Arlotheslug:  CD3?
dnikki:  CD4
wishandaprayer:  CD5
ad_06: CD13
jmh2005: CD14 (u/s tomororw)
Sexykeme: CD23
Mrspace: CD23
Lina: CD28

luvkayln:  +opk!!!

Candie: 7dpo
rachjas:  8dpiui
kmcarino: 10dpiui
babynr: 11dpt (beta 2/26)
Shysana: 16dpo
Good morning, ladies & thanks for all your sweet notes & support! :)  I'll make this quick 'cause I have to be at the dentist at 7 a.m.!

jmh2005:  Yes, I bet your right side is working hard!  That's great & you'll know for sure at your u/s tomorrow :)

pyar:  I'm so sorry for the loss of your dear aunt ;(  I'm sure this is a really hard time for you & my thoughts are with you.  Take care!

shysana:  Sorry about the bfn ;(

Arlotheslug:  I couldn't find what cd you are.  CD3?  Did you start your clomid?

luvkayln:  Woo-Hoo for the +opk!!! :)

Candie:  How are you feeling?

Stacey:  Best wishes for your appt today!

Kaylee:  Best wishes to you, too!
Good morning everyone

I'm back at work.  The ant situation isn't great still, but it's better.  I'm cd23 and no O yet.  I don't think it'll happen this month.  Which is okay.  We're taking a break anyway.  From the meds at least.  Next month we'll be calling the new doctor.  

The Metformin is going okay. I've been on it for almost 3 weeks now and it's still making me really sick.  But hopefully I'm losing some weight.  We don't have a scale so I don't know.

Still no more news on the house, but I'll keep you all updated.

luvkayln- Congrats on the +opk.  I hope you're doing well.  I feel like I haven't talked to anyone in a while.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

dnikki- Hey girl. I hope the job hunt is going well.  As is everything else.  

mommyin09- I'm sorry for your negative beta.  Hopefully this next month will be it for you!  Keeping my fingers crossed.

I will write to everyone else later...I have to get back to work.
mommyin09- Thanks for changing my stats on our list! It's nice to finally be off the "waiting for AF or O!?" lol :) At least now we know what's going on with my crazy cycle! You forgot to put yourself on there though! I know you're in a hurry to get to the dentist though! ;)

Pyar- Oh, I'm so sorry! I totally understand not being in the right state of mind right now to ttc. Take time to heal, and when you're ready, try again! IVF will still be there waiting for you! I'll keep you and your family in my prayers! (HUGS)

rachjas- Thanks, but to my suprise I got that +OPK today! I went out and bought them last night, and it was neg at 5:30. Took one again this morning, and it's clearly +ve! :) Plus I had a feeling it was coming soon b/c I've been having major O pains for a few days, so that's why I thought I would do the opks instead of an u/s. At least now I know when AF is due! :)

mrspace- Thanks! :) Sorry the ant problem hasn't been resolved yet! Don't give up on getting your +opk this month! Look at me, I'm freakin' CD 34 and just now got it! :)

Stacey- Thinking of you today! I hope your appointment goes well! I bet they'll do the doppler on your belly so you can hear the h/b! When I left my RE at 10 weeks and went to my first OB appointment, that's the first thing they did. And it was awesome! Update us asap! :)

arlotheslug- Congrats to you for starting your clomid today!! :)

I've read a few people talking about annovulation cycles.  Or something like that.  What is that?  Just curious.
mrspace- OMG i would kill my boss.  bring a big can of raid and spray it near him until he gets the hint.  once he smells that nasty stuff maybe he will call the exterminator to spray the fume free stuff.

luvkayln- i hope you liked the way the outside of the house looked.

i am going to post a few new pics of the little guy right now.

Good afternoon ladies :-)

pyar: I'm so sorry about your loss, you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers - Take Care :-)

mrspace: Sorry I missed your call yesterday - I was trying to sleep off a horrible headache and nausea - The BCP did a number on me yesterday. I'm waiting for the woman at Children's Hospital to call me back...

luvkayln: Congrats on the +opk (finally!!!!) lol :-)

leighanne: Glad all is well your way, you sound so happy!! Going to check out the pics in a minute :-)

Well, yesterday I had to take 2 BCP's and it was horrible!!! I haven't taken BCP's in 6 freaking years! I was soooooo sick yesterday, I just kept feeling like my blood sugar was bottoming out (not diabetic)...today is better, my head still feels just a bit funky - I don't know how else to explain it lol! Still job hunting - I called 23 places yesterday! I am supposed to call the gay spa guy back (missed his call yesterday too...) but he probably wants to schedule a massage... So, I don't know!!

Have a good day ladies!
hey Girls!

So my appt yesterday went ok, everything looks good, have to wait 2 more weeks to do excersise, the way my ovaries are is called "kissing ovaries" and probably my next LAP will be around the last week of may or first of June, it all depends as to when AF shows this week. I need to start AF before we do Lupron, so we are waiting on that. My doc thinks we will be able to get pregnant on our own after the next LAP, without any more treatment, so that was great news!....I am just praying it happens like he says, because I am getting my hopes up!!

Arlotheslug : I am so sorry about Savana, and also about the babyshower....my neighboors that I have more than 5 that are pregnant, two had already their babies, well they are really showing. my next door neighboor will give birth in April, so I am happy for them, but you know how that makes us feel everytime we see her.......BUT I am really happy AF show and you can move on with treatmeant....and yes my friend try to cheer up, MAY is really close!!

Stacey : I wish I could do something for you to feel better, I will pray for the bleeding to stop. How did the appt go?

Mommyin09 : sorry about the BFN........stay strong and calm and relax like you have been, and don't you worry, IT will happen.

MrSpace : Annovulation, is when you don't ovulate, you might get AF but because of the excess of it, but it will most likely be a really late AF. Hope the issues with the ants are resolve soon.

Luvkayln : You are a great Mommy and Sean a great daddy...and you both have that instint in you!! that is really nice of you to take care for the little boy too! Congrats on the +OPK!!! and welcome to the 2ww!

Candie : Hope you continue to "hang and relax" during this last few days of the 2ww! Our weekend was nice, I was relaxing at home and on Sunday Dh and I went to have our LATE valentine's dinner, because of doc's order we still haven't celebrate it like it should be, hahaha ;o), but soon!!! we will be getting lots of BD practice while on LUPRON, since I won't get any AF while I am on the shots!!  
The ant issue is getting much better.  The exterminater came yesterday and did some work, but the ants are so bad that it's going to take several "treatments".  So he's coming back today.  I can already tell a HUGE difference.  Although I still don't want to be at work.  Ick.

Maybe I'm having an annovulation cycle.  lol.  I haven't ovulated.  But I didn't think I would ovulate.  I wasn't O'ing before I started clomid and now that I'm off clomid..who knows.  The metformin might work but I don't know.  So far, nothing.

I have a TON of housework to do tonight.  I wish that I had some friends that lived closer so they could come keep me company lol.  I need to sweep the floors and finish laundry tonight.  Hopefully I'll get a lot done, but who knows.
Hi everyone!
Today I am officially CD3 and starting clomid.  Trying to be relaxed, but you know how that goes! ;-)   Anyone hear from Stacey?  I am anxious to know how the appt went!  

Mrspace:  It looks like you figured out the annovulation - it means you have a cycle where you do not ovulate.  

Kenyan (oops just saw that you answered MRSpace's question - sorry).  That is wonderful news!  Get your hopes up - you deserve it! It does S U C K about Savana - she is an extremely sweet and kind kitty.  Trying to work on my parents to keep her, but I don't think that will happen! ;-)

DNIKKI:  Good luck with the job hunt.  I know it must be really hard with all the drugs.  

Leighanne:  I will check out your pics after this.  I can't wait!

Luvkayln:  Yahoo!  for the +ive OPK, now to bring on AF!  How did the house look?

Mommyin09: Good luck at the dentist - sometimes, not often, I think that is the worst thing in the world . . . . ;-)

Happy Tuesday!  

Hi friends!

Thanks for all your concern.  My wish came true and my OBGYN was wonderful.  She put my mind at ease.  She said because it is brown not to worry...it should stop on it's own.  She did a quick ultrasound to take a look and said "There are NO problems here!"  The baby was moving around like crazy!  He/she has been very active for each ultrasound...I'm a little worried! :)  So I am going for the official 12-14 week ultrasound either this Thursday or next.  They are trying to get me on this Thurs.  So, I am back on track.  No need for bed rest and I can walk my fur baby again!!  Yippee!!

Thanks again for your notes and concerns.  Apparently I am just a paranoid mother!!

I'll check in again later!  
Stacey
Im so happy everything turned out to be ok... Yey! No need to worry! Congrats on making the 12th weeks mark. You have just graduated! Everything will be ok..

AFM- waiting on my AF to start Estrace for 17 days and transfer immediately after the 17th day... that simple. Im anticipating transfer will take place around the 3rd week of march, Because my last AF was on 2/5 Not too bad :)

Mommying- You know it will happen eventually... Good luck on your next try. XOXOXO

To everyone else thanks for all your prayers and suppot... Im better!!
Ok, just a quick question and then I can catch up later. Gotta make dinner before Sean gets home! :) Ok, so my OPK was neg last night at 5:30, +ve this morning at 8, +ve at noon and now neg at 4:30... Does that sound right?? Usually if I have a +ve opk it's +ve for a lot longer than that! My ovaries have been literally killing me today, and still are... I'm gonna upload a pic, even though it's hard to see but hopefully you guys can see what i'm talking about. Has this ever happened to any of you guys?
My ovaries have been killing me too I only did two OPK's one this morning it was really light so no go. Then this after it was way darker so I called my RE hopefully there are the follies on my right side and i can get my IUI done. Keep us in your prayers!