Can I get pregnant with a Erratic BBT
My temp seems a bit erratic. I take it every morning at the same time and its all over the place. I have sleeping issues but I have been sleeping better than usual. I do have a history of ovarian cysts and HPT.  I had blood work done in March and my OB said my hormones results were fine! Is there anything else that would cause this? Here is where you can find my charts.  Here on med help its on my profile and then here on my monthly cycles  http://mymonthlycycles.com/viewbbtcharts.jsp?id=5add04  Please Help!  We are really TTC an  we haven't been trying hard for the past year but we haven't been trying not to! Now we are really trying since it didn't happen on its own...! And I cant figure out when I ovulate cause my BBT is all over the place! Thank you
Hi, I just had a quick look at your chart and I am no expert but can see what you mean and would agree that the chart hasn't shown a peak yet... the temps are very similar in range (if you exclude the temp on CD16). I can't view the month before but can see that the day prior to AF you had a nice temp of 97.70... were they like this for a few days? Have you been using OPK's?

If you have some sleep probs that can affect your temp and also sleeping with your mouth open, alcohol, sickness, getting up to visit the loo, chatting before taking your temp etc etc. I am sure you know all of those things already but wondered if you have read about temp charting on http://www.fertilityfriend.com. They explain in much better detail about what can affect the temps etc.

I know its hard not to worry especially when you are anxious to concieve but I would be reassured that the blood results came back normal. I would go back to your doctor and explain what you have found and ask him to repeat the tests again over a period of 3 months so that they get a bigger picture as if you have a history of ovarian cysts it is a good idea to rule that out.

One more thing... I don't know if you have read it but I found lots of really useful information in a book called TAKING CHARGE OF YOUR FERTILITY by Toni Weschler it teaches you how to monitor your cycle using many different ways & is full of tips on getting your BFP

Good luck & SSBD to you! :) xDx