Can I travel after during 2ww after IUI?
Hi to All,

We are planning to go for IUI in Septmber. I just want to know how much days it will take from CD1st to IUI (Insemination)? My period will be  on 24th Sept.

Also I want to go to my twin sister's  place to help her as her  due date is on 30th sept. I can go late for  some days  after birth as her mother in law will be there for some days may be a weak.So my question is can I travel ( by flight ) once Insemination done.

Do you know when you typically ovulate?  It will be anywhere between 12 - 16 (or later) days past CD1.  As far as traveling - you can continue with all of normal activity right after IUI.  It might cause some slight cramping the days following but shouldn't effect travel.  Good Luck.
Yes.. you can travel or go back your normal activities after 24 hours... you just need a day in bed to rest.  

When I have IUI... that's what my doctor told me... But to make sure, you can ask your doctor..

Good luck to you
Thank you