Can a OBGYN give you clomid?
It it really expensive through a infertility clinic i was wondering could you OBGYN give you the medication and it would be cheaper.
Yes they can, I am going to my ob. They told me I could do 6 cycles with the clomid and each month I have to come in on day 21 to get progesterone level checked to see if you ovulated. From there they increase decrease or keep the dosage the same depending on what you level showed. They also do a pelvic check to make sure your not developing any cyst and not get hyperstimulated. Hope this helps
It is the same amount (from my experience), but i am from Australia, not sure if that is the same for you, but i it doesn't really matter who prescribes it.
If your OB is willing then yes, it can be prescribed, but the cost is likely more dependent on your insurance as my RE wasn't expensive at all for the prescription. My OB referred me as soon as we suspected a problem, however, because she doesn't treat fertility. Guess all are different.
HI,

Clomid is actually really cheap, I dont have insurance so I pay cash at the doctors for each visit and for my drugs,

I pay roughly $10 for the 5 clomid pills at CVS,