Can a bad cough affect implantation after donor day three transfer?
I am very new to this sight, and would be so grateful if somebody can help me stop worrying a bit! My husband and I found a beautiful donor who is 26 and helped produce 26 fertilized embies for us. They were frozen at the 8 cell stage, and three of them where transfered into me, on my bday! 09/28th! I am so sad because I came down with a terrible cold right before our transfer, and even though I lied low, bed rest thing for three days.. I could not stop coughing!! I am still coughing! Can you cough your embies out from attaching and implanting? Is it alright to return to normal activities on the fourth day after transfer. I went out to the grocery store, lifted some light bags up the stairs? Now I am having nightmares about the coughing and the grocery light lifting. My Dr. has people return to normal activities minus heavy aerobics after a couple of days of rest. Please tell me what you think about the coughing, did I ruin everything? This has been a long, painful journey and it was so nice to feel hopeful again with my little donor eggs! My pregnancy test is in one week. Thank you!! Wendoll
I dont know but I am in the same situation. I have an awful cough that racks my whole body.  We had the embryo transfer on Monday the 6th October, 2008.

I am also worried I will stop them from implanting because i keep coughing.  

How are you going now.