Can anyone help interpret 7DPO test results?
Hi - Some of these tests I have never had...can anyone help?

3DPO - Estradiol: 70, Progesterone: 5.8
5DPO - Estradiol: 94, Progesterone: 12.7
7DPO - Estradiol: 83, Progesterone: 17.8 (I am guessing this means that I am not pregnant this month, as I read that estradiol starts to drop)

But I also got the following results - DHEA Sulfate: 95, FSH: 3.9, LH: 6.9, Prolactin: 12.2, Testosterone (total): 61

I've never had these done before so I don't really know what the numbers mean - anyone??

Thanks, again, for always being the ones that I can turn to! :)
At 7 dpo, a possible embryo might not have implanted yet, so I wouldn't worry too much about your estrogen being a little lower at 7 dpo than 5 dpo. I'm not really sure what the normal range is for estradiol after ovulation, though... As for your progesterone, it's great!

I'm not really sure about your other test results. I know FSH is supposed to be tested on CD2 or 3, to give you an idea of your ovarian reserve. When did you have that test done? And your prolactin seems normal.

Best of luck, wanting!
I honestly haven't had most of those tests, but I wouldn't get worked up yet.  I do know that the progesterone is definitely high enough to show you ovualted, so that's good!  I am going to post a link to a website that someone had shared with me.  It gives a lot of different tests and the normal ranges.  Obviously though, if one of yours seems off, I would definitely just take this guide with a grain of salt and go back and check with the doctor.  

http://www.pinelandpress.com/faq/hormonelevels.html#female
Hi Heather, Thanks! :)

Do you have any idea what DHEA is and what the level should be?

BTW, my FSH was also tested on CD3 and it was 5 something, I think.
An FSH of 5 is great! As for DHEA, I had to look it up, and found this:

"This test is used to evaluate the function of the adrenal glands. DHEA-sulfate is a weak androgen (male hormone) produced by the adrenal cortex in both men and women. The adrenal gland is one of the major sources of androgens in women (the other being the ovaries, which produce testosterone).

Typical normal ranges for females are:

Ages 18-29: 62-615 ug/dL
Ages 30-39: 52-400 ug/dL
Ages 40-49: 44-352 ug/dL
Ages 50-59: 39-183 ug/dL
Age 60 or older: 11-150 ug/dL"

So it looks like you're in the normal range there too :-)
Thanks, Heather!  I just hate when these ranges are so vast in numbers - 52 to 400?? I have to think that there is a more narrow 'ideal' range for fertility, y'know?

It'll be interesting to see what my acupuncturist says about the results - she was the one who told me to insist on getting my TSH down to .9 or 1.0 (a work in progress) - she's very progressive in her thinking about fertility!!

I have a consult with the doc on June 27th (my birthday -- so hopefully, I'll get reassuring news about my chances for pregnancy this summer), but I sure wish I didn't have to wait so long!!!  I go in for b/w today and Friday to just see what the Estradiol and Progesterone are doing!!

I am excited for the big picture results, though and I really wish that I had been seeing this doc when I first started 3 years ago, because he does this hormonal profile as a standard course of action!  I think more docs should do this basic testing before rushing us into artificial means!!
Yeah, that is a pretty wide range...but you numbers are within the range, so you should be OK!

Wow! More blood tests? You really are getting a full hormonal profile! LOL! Good for you, though! At least that will either a) help pinpoint any issues, or b) put your mind at ease that all is well!

Best of luck with everything!